The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains adults in sexual situations and is intended for a mature audience. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, or if such talk offends you, please do not download, read, or otherwise consume this story. Parents, you are responsible for supervising your children. Those offended by sexual situations are advised to leave this site, and quite frankly the internet itself, alone.

Note from the author: I have previously written under the name Crystaliss42 on this site. This is my first story under this pen name, but if you like this, you may like my other work.

Additionally, this story was written as my own answer to a challenge given by the MC Authors panel (on which I had the honor of appearing) at Hypnoticon 2008 (http://www.hypnoticon.org). We challenged the audience to join us in writing MC stories. It only seems fair that I should contribute my own entry! Whether the events in this story actually happened or not is left to the imagination of the reader. Enjoy!

* * *

My Good Boy

“It’s just I’ve never done anything like this before.” He glanced up at her, dark eyes flashing with something like appeal before he looked down. “I’m really not sure how I got to feeling like this. It’s a bit... no, it’s a lot scary.”

“What scares you about it?” They sat facing each other, close together, in the hallway under the watchful eye of a security camera. She kept her own voice calm and level, at odds with the adrenaline surging through her. I want him, I want him so much. And he wants me too... I could just take him. But if he’s scared... if I push this, he won’t have the breakthrough he so clearly needs. Calm, centered, secure. He deserves that from you. She half-mirrored his posture, shifting her feet just slightly on the floor. The energy she felt began to course through her in waves, and she sensed the lightheadedness of the rapport deepening. That’s it, sweetie... you can do this. You know you want it. So do I. Come to me.

He wrung his hands together, over and over, fingers interlacing and then releasing. “Losing control. Even though I know I’m not really losing it at all. Wanting to lose control, wishing fantasies were real. Wanting to lose myself in your eyes. I just want... so... much. And it’s different than I’ve ever wanted anyone before. I love...” He hesitated, then went on. “I think you know what I’ve always loved about hypnosis. I’ve never thought about this before. And knowing how it works, knowing that I can say no if I really want to, doesn’t make it less terrifying. It’s all so new.”

She leaned forward, mirroring his unconscious movement toward her. He wants me to understand – barrier number one, down. How many to go? “It’s all right,” she said, knowing the truth of the words as she said them. She took his hands, stilling their nervous movement. “New isn’t bad, you know that. New is just strange. It’s a part of you that you hadn’t made friends with yet. That’s all.”

He sighed, nodding in relief. “That’s it exactly. I’ve always considered myself a Dominant, you know, and so when this happened—Well. I don’t know what to think.”

“But that’s just it,” she said as she lifted her other hand and gently cupped his chin. “You don’t have to think. You know. You intuit. You desire. Thinking is on the other side of the river, in the realm of the mind. You’re in the realm of something much more primal. And it’s OK to be there, sweetie. Maybe you just never met anyone who made that part of you feel safe before. If it feels safe enough to peek out of its hole, who am I to tell it that it’s wrong? Because I won’t. Give in to that knowing, sweetie. I’ll keep you safe, I promise. It really is OK.”

He leaned even closer, finally making and holding eye contact. She felt the shock of the rapport going from deep to complete. “It’s OK,” he breathed, and she felt the last barriers dropping within him, a thrill that coursed right through her and coalesced in her third chakra, the center of her gut, where a small nova ignited and sent heat throughout her entire body. She was peripherally aware of how wet she was, but it was almost lost in the rapture as he let go to her.

She barely heard herself as she whispered back “It’s OK,” laying one hand on his belly, sensing the tingle of his energy under his skin. It’s right there, I can sense his Power right there... is he ready to give it up? “It’s OK,” he almost moaned as his eyes fluttered half-closed.

“It’s OK,” she reassured him one more time as she gently closed her hand over his Power and drew it out of him, right into her hand. He gasped softly as she pulled her fingers away from his skin, eyes flashing wide and staring. He felt that...? They almost never... She cupped her hand, able to visualize the golden ball of energy in her palm. To her greater surprise, he tore his gaze from hers and looked down. His eyelids fluttered again.

“Do you know what this is?” she asked and held up the cupped palm. He swallowed and shook his head, completely focused on the invisible ball. “I can tell you see it... this is your Power. It lives in the solar plexus... and I’ve taken it, sweetie. I hold it now. It means I’ve made your unconscious mind my ally. And that means you can’t resist me.”

His pupils were huge as he nodded, the faintest flicker of eyelashes telling her the suggestion had gone deep. “That’s...” He took a breath to steady his ragged voice. “That’s exactly what it means.”

With an easy, sure motion she pressed her palm back against his body. He shuddered softly. “And I give it back now. I can take it, but I also give. And as you feel it returning to you, you also feel the change, shifting, altering things within you... to make you consciously closer to your true self. The self that knows, that’s always known, that this is OK, part of you.”

He looked back up from her empty hand to her face. “I want to belong to you,” he said in a quiet, sure voice without a hint of its earlier unsteadiness. “I’m sure of it. You know as well as I do you could have done anything to me just now, and I wouldn’t, maybe couldn’t, have kept you from doing it. And I could stop this all now, just by getting up and walking away.”

She nodded, stilling the nerves that rose inside her. We haven’t dropped rapport... he’s with me. He wants this as much as I do. “You can, right now. I wouldn’t try to prevent you.”

Fervent headshaking cut her off. “No. No, I want to stay. I want to experience this. I want to know more. I love to know more.”

Her eyes held his. She could see the reddening around the lids that indicated he was already slipping into trance. “Do you mean that?”

“Yes. Yes, I mean it.”

“Say it. You want to know more.”

A slightly puzzled expression crossed his face. “I want to know more.”

“You want to know more deeply.”

“I... want to know more deeply.”

She ran a hand over his head, playing with his curls. “You want to surrender. Say it.”

He leaned into her touch. “I want to surrender.” He blinked away the tears starting to form.

“You are surrendering.”

“I am surrendering,” he whispered.

Almost there... “You are going deeper.” “I am going deeper...” He seemed almost surprised to realize it was true, but she could sense him welcoming the knowledge.

Part of her wondered if anyone walking by would be able to tell how completely aroused she was, so wet that she was sure it was soaking through her jeans. She wondered if the camera would be able to pick it up. “You are deeply hypnotized.”

There it was, the half-eye roll and flutter she’d been awaiting. “I am deeply hypnotized...” he murmured, gaze losing focus for just a second.

It was enough. “Drop now, pet!” she whispered fiercely. Even as his conscious mind paused over the word “pet,” his unconscious mind, her ally, let go to her. He slumped forward against her, head on her breast, and she cradled him in her arms.

“That’s it... you’re so good at hypnosis, it’s easy to go deep for me. And it’s going to get even better. In a moment, you’re going to slide from the chair onto your knees.” She whispered in his ear, her lips caressing the soft skin just below the lobe. “You’ve never knelt for anyone before, but you’re going to kneel for me now. You want to kneel for me now. And it’s going to feel so good, like completion, and that part of you will become friends with all the other parts in that moment. More your true self than ever before. More complete than ever before, a part of the whole that is you. The instant you fully surrender, it’s going to happen all on its own.”

She felt his legs weakening and supported him as he slid bonelessly from the edge of his chair to the floor. She held him as he quivered, his conscious mind realizing what had just happened, his unconscious blissfully eager to hear her next words.

“And kneeling for me here, now, you’re so very aroused. Fantasies you’ve always kept in the back of your mind, desires you always suppressed... and you’re experiencing some of them being fulfilled, here, now. And not everyone is so good at this, so imaginative, so intelligent, so open...but you’re so good at hypnosis, so very deep, so very open to me that you know you can experience orgasm at my command whenever I wish.” She brushed her knee against his crotch and felt the fabric of his jeans straining. “You will give only as much outward sign as you feel safe giving, but you will come for me when I tell you to come.” His breath came in quick pants, though his limbs remained slumped and unmoving. “Just listening to me tell you about it is bringing you right to the edge. The desire for this pleasure has been suppressed so long, it wants to burst free in hot, wet, pulsing come. And you want to come, don’t you? Say it...”

“I want to come...” he whimpered against her shoulder, squirming slightly.

“Need to come...”

“I need to come!” It was a revelation and a prayer all at once.

“Need to come for me.”

“I need to come for you... please...”

Yes! “Again.”

“I need to come for you now, please, please, oh, please...”

“Feels good to say please, doesn’t it? Feels good to beg...”

He moaned wordlessly, hips thrusting forward, crotch rubbing against her knee. “Yes yes it does my lady oh please let me please I want to please you...”

She felt the burst of heat through her breasts that promised her own orgasm very close. “Come for me!” she whispered right in his ear.

He gasped deeply and clung to her as his body convulsed. He was almost silent, only tiny whimpers muffled by her shoulder escaping to betray what he was feeling. The heat was almost too much for her, but she pushed down her own orgasm. Later. Training now. There will be many, many of those in the future. Focus. “Good boy... Feels so good, doesn’t it, pet?”

“So good, yes, so good... please, I want to please you...”

She held him and rocked him, heedless of the tears prickling the corners of her eyes. “Good boy...” she breathed into the skin of his neck. She saw the security camera still on them, its mechanical eye perhaps recording, perhaps the vehicle for a curious guard somewhere. She lifted one hand in a saucy wave to it. Then, louder, allowing the warmth and triumph to suffuse her voice: “My good boy.”