The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriend’s Girly Brother

Author’s Note: Hello! This is my free chapter for August 2022. Enjoy! As usual, all characters depicted here are eighteen or older and if you yourself are not, do not read this. The depiction of an act in my writing is not an endorsement of it. If you like this and wanna send feedback, it’s always welcome at my email and you can also follow my twitter, @Lovemommyhypno for more!

The car pulled up to my girlfriend’s house and parked. I took a nice long look at her body, lithe and attractive with big boobs framed so nicely by the seatbelt (had she not put her bra back on after we made out?) and wide hips and a nice sort of hourglass curve to its shape. My tongue flicked out over my lips as I recalled the succulent taste of the gloss adorning hers. I wanted to crawl on top of her and make out for an hour- but that was sadly not an option. She turned and gave me a sweet, chaste little kiss on the head- which was objectively adorable, mind you, but it wasn’t the same. I wanted to clamp my mouth down on hers already and just, like, absolutely go to fucking town. The good news was that we’d be in her room before long. There, we’d be free to do exactly that.

“I do have just, ah, one thing I should warn you about,” my girlfriend Zer said as she twisted her car key and then pulled it from the ignition. She hesitated for a moment, during which I undid my seat belt. She did the same after me. I waited a second or so for her to speak but when she didn’t I piped up myself to break the awkward silence.

“Yeah?” I asked, ready for anything she could say. “I’m prepared, I promise.” She sighed a specific kind of elongated sigh that she usually only did when she admitted defeat on something. My chest tightened. Had she been lying about her single mom and two sisters to hide a bigoted- or worse- father figure? Was she about to come clean to me that she hadn’t trusted me earlier in our relationship? I could deal with that easily, of course I could, I loved her and I wanted to become a part of her life.

“My brother is really…REALLY cute.” I blinked, my eyes slowly tightening into a squint. Was…this…really all she was warning me about? Okay, in fairness, she’d never brought a brother up before and that was a little weird, but…she had a friend that was the youngest of five and only spoke about one sister and neither of her brothers. He was probably just not very noteworthy compared to Zer’s other two siblings or something!

“Oh…kay?” I responded, failing to hide how stunned I felt. It came through in my voice, though fortunately I didn’t sound angry too, just shocked and a little bit lost. She sighed again and hung her head with a shrug. “C’mon Zer, what’s the big deal? He’s a cute boy, what- do you think just cause I’m bi I’m gonna cheat on you the instant I see your big brother?”

“My little brother, actually. He’s nineteen.”

We were both twenty. I pursed my lips and tried not to think too hard about the sparkle that came about in her eyes when she’d practically sang out the words “my little brother.” It was weird, sure, but as an only child I knew I wouldn’t fully understand sibling relationships. I kissed Zer on the mouth to relax her. She melted in and moaned hornily. I groaned with her, glad to be back on the same page.

“W-we should…let’s go inside,” she mumbled quickly after we broke the kiss. I had a little giggle and stepped out of the car. “I love you Ella.” I smiled wide and held her hand as we walked up the sidewalk to her front door and entered her house. It was pretty big, and the insides were beautiful. I’d only ever seen photos, so…

So…

I saw a boy standing by a counter eating grapes out of a bowl. He had a soft, smooth, feminine face. There wasn’t a hint of facial hair anywhere on it, and his cheek and jawbones were somehow both invitingly soft and slicingly angular. He had big pretty eyes with long feminine eyelashes, soft kissable lips, and a feminine frame accentuated by a pretty frilly dress and a bright blue pair of high heels with a snowflake motif. This…this must have been her brother. My mind felt like it had crashed into a spider web: stronger than a brick wall, inescapable, and a snare that gripped tighter the more effort one wasted thrashing against it. I took half a step towards him by instinct,feeling a sudden need to kiss him and fawn over him. He smiled at me.

“Oh my gosh hi!” He squeaked, both his enthusiasm and high pitched (but not obnoxiously so) voice dragging my maternal neurons to the forefront and activating them through brute voice. The boy put his bowl aside and I noticed that he had…breasts. They were modest and tight, not as big as his sister’s, but they were still pretty as fuck. Hell…his colorful blue and white and baby blue dress (which I had just realized was strapless and barely hung past his crotch) looked cuter on him than any outfit Zer had ever worn around me. I wanted to touch those boobs, test their firmness, and tell him I loved them.

Had something come over me?

“H…hiii,” I responded, my body putting a flirty trill in my voice without my telling it to. I wanted to object- I’d just reassured my beautiful girlfriend that her brother wouldn’t tempt me- but he was so fucking CUTE I couldn’t resist it. It was physically impossible not to be flirty and playful. “I like you~ you’re cuuuute~” my body purred for him. I didn’t want to admit it but I felt wonderful. He put his arms around me and-

The instant his plush breasts touched my body I moaned helplessly. Endorphins flooded my brain as I instinctively threw my arms around this precious, perfect boy that I loved. I squeezed him tight. Safe. Secure. My brain was swimming in a torrent of good feelings. He rubbed his big soft flesh pillows up and down my body, which made me shiver and moan in delight. His sweet, soft, gentle little face stared adoringly up at me with his smooth kissable lips curled into a smile that glowed like the sun. I was taken, I was swooning, I was helpless. I felt beautiful scenes fly through my head and didn’t even try not to picture this sweetie happily letting me sit on his face.

“Hiiiii cutie,” he purred, one of his legs popping up adorably behind him. I felt my heart flooding with love and adoration for this precious little cinnamon roll. “Will you open up your shirt for me maybe, pretty please?” The question did something to knock me free of my delicious delirious reverie; I shook my head, I stammered, my heart hammered. I needed to tell him no, right, that was the correct answer after all- wasn’t it? But he was just- so cute, I couldn’t say no to that sweet angelic face of his, I tried but I didn’t have it in me not to give the boy what he wanted. Blushing, I let go of him and undid the top few buttons of my blouse. Both he and my girlfriend giggled happily. That lifted my spirits a little, because if Zer was having fun, then I couldn’t be doing too badly.

“Gosssssh,” he purred in the most heavenly, alluring, harmless little voice I’d ever heard. I melted inside, so hard that it felt like my mind had dissolved and become a useless warm soup. Any thoughts that remained in my head were struggling to swim upstream in a current of thick, delicious, relaxing honey. My heart belonged to him now.

“Good boyyyy,” I trilled happily as I unbuttoned more of my shirt to show off more of my boobs. The soft caress of the cool, air conditioned air felt lovely against my bare cleavage. I wore a cute pink bra, plain but colorful and playful enough not to be boring. Judging from the soft little happy noise that the boy made, the sight pleased him. His older sister smiled supportively in my direction, not a spark or shadow of negative emotion playing across any part of her expression. I smiled seductively and leaned over just a bit so my breasts would hang and hopefully jiggle. When I had no such luck, I scooped them up in my hands and made it happen the old fashioned way. My breasts were bigger and firmer than my girlfriend’s, which I hoped he would like. “There you go baby, just drink in my big wonderful tits. They’re yours for now, okay precious?”

“Call me Little Prince,” he suggested and licked his lips. My knees wobbled under me at the sheer delightful adorable of what he’d just said. That was…so just, so fucking CUTE!

“Little Prinnnnnce,” I giggled with a vacant look of joy plastered all over my dumb, head-over-heels face. I felt all warm and sweet and gooey inside as I stared at the precious sweetie. My brain drowned under an ocean of warm, loving, protective feels that grew deeper as wave after wave got dumped in by the sight of him. “Do you wanna bury your face in my tits, Little Prince?”

“Not yet, hehehe~” the cutie trilled with a happy little smile. He walked closer. I noticed his arms and legs were shaved buttery smooth. He arrived next to me and reached up to lovingly touch my cheek with the back of his long, thin, ladylike hand. He leaned over in a dainty, waifish sort of way as he did so. His body language reminded me of the pretty girls they use as set dressing at game shows, femme and flirty and fun but not directly sexual and in no way seductive. I liked that. It was adorable on his slender, lovable body. “How about you slip off your skirt?” He asked with an adorable little batting of his sweet pretty eyelashes.

My hands moved before I finished processing the question. In fact, I finished rooting through the request and by then my skirt already lay on the floor, unzipped and presumably discarded by my own hands. I blushed super heavily and crossed my legs to try and call attention to my thighs instead of the panties I wore (which, incidentally, matched the bra). He took a half step back so he could get a better look, and then smiled happily as he stared shamelessly at my lower body. I was proud, I guess- I had pretty nice legs, after all, and my waist and hips weren’t half bad either. I heard my girlfriend giggle again, and just like last time my embarrassment subsided a little bit in response.

“Hey, can I make out with your girlfriend?” He asked his sister, licking his lips. She grinned wide and her body violently wiggled with excitement she could barely restrain. Her hands clapped together giddily before she found words.

“Of course!” She yelped with an emotion I could only describe as “unabashed glee.”

“Yay!” I squeaked just about involuntarily as a hunger stirred inside my chest. I threw my arms around Zer’s little brother and launched a leg into the air. It wrapped around her thigh and pulled him even tighter against my lithe, soft body. Our tits smooshing together detonated untold explosions of euphoric bliss inside of my brain. Our mouths met, damp and soft, and we danced together with our tongues. He ground his breasts up and down against me, so I did the same back to him. Our beautiful moans of love and adoration resonated with one another, echoed out of our mouths, and hummed across the room. I clutched his thin delicate body as if to protect it from the rest of the harsh world, and he gently explored by butt and sides with his hands. My body arched and wiggled where I felt giddy sparks of joy at his touch.

Our faces and bodies alike joyously and hornily pressed and pulled and writhed against each other. His tongue probed into my mouth with confidence and took charge with ease. My own submitted in an instant. I was eager to give way, to let him enjoy himself using my warm supple body any which way he pleased. His crotch pressed against mine. I felt something twitching against me, through what seemed to be a somewhat thin pair of satin panties. Instinct demanded that I react in kind. I thrust my waist back and forth- out and back in- and his cute little cock quivered each time. Awwwww, I thought to myself, he loves me!

As if to confirm, he pulled out of the kiss and nuzzled into my neck needily. His entire sweet little body shook with love and desire. I cradled him, eager to hold the sweetie up if his wobbly knees gave out under him.

“That enough, cupcake?”

“Noooo,” he whimpered. “M-mooooore.”

“Okay cutie,” I giggled and thrust and thrust and thrust, harder and harder. I jammed my panties against his, shoved my pussy up and ground it side to side against his cock with just the two thin garments between them. It grew to, presumably, its full size- just enough to tent his panties in such a way the waistband didn’t touch his skin all the way across. I didn’t have time to fawn, though. “C’mon little one, I love you I love I LOVE YOU!” I humped and thrust and tumbled until he came. Cum shot from his erection and stained both our panties. Both of us panted; he was done, I was not. At some point my girlfriend had left, but I didn’t think she was upset.

“I’m gonna….go take a nap,” the little cherub panted. I rubbed his head affectionately.

“Sweet dreams, precious!” We departed. I hoped I still had enough energy left to get my girlfriend off, too. I did have to apologize first- she was totally right and I shouldn’t have been so insecure about it. Silly me~