The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Eyes Are the Way

“My eyes are the way…” she said slowly, and as Chrissy listened to her words and looked into her eyes she could see slight motions…were they slowly spinning? Almost like a spinning galaxy, they glowed and spun around, drawing her into the words. “Your eyes are the way…” Chrissy said suddenly without warning, seemingly pre-conditioned to the task. She repeated it several times as she slowly sank into the soft, warm spirals of Jen’s powerful eyes.

* * *

Jen was pleased. She had done this so many times before in order to condition everyone around her, and although it was getting to be tedious work, it was necessary in order to keep their true memories from returning. Just a few years ago Jen had been in an accident that had almost taken her sight; as she recovered from her injuries in the hospital, she saw less and less of the world around her as the blindness closed in, and it became clear from the attending doctors that she would need expensive but necessary transplants in order to be able to see again. As she waited on a list, she became dependent on her friends and family to help her get around, but she soon noticed they weren’t as dependable as when she could see. No, it seemed that she was a burden now that no one could be bothered with. Two years of this went by and bitterness had set in by the time she finally got the call, but she was elated to finally have the opportunity to see again. She knew she could not afford the surgery, but she would find a way. Once she could see again, she would be able to work to pay off her debt. She would beg, borrow, and steal for her sight again.

The surgery went well, and Jen eventually started to regain her sight. Everything looked so different than what she had remembered…had her blindness done more damage than originally thought? It was almost like people had a ghost image, like she could see right through them. Maybe something was wrong with the donor eyes, and this was just how she would see the world from now on. It didn’t matter to her though, she was just happy to be able to see again. She wanted to find out more information about the donor but they elected to remain anonymous, which was unfortunate because she really wanted to thank the person’s family as well. Finally, she had adjusted enough to her surroundings that she could perform tasks that any sighted person could, and she went for a post-operative check up. She was nervous; hopefully there wouldn’t need to be another round of surgeries. She was thankful even for flawed sight and didn’t want to risk any complications.

“Ms. Petrovsky, how are we today?” said the doctor as he strolled in hurriedly. “Well, I can see you so that’s a plus, right?” Jen said with a nervous laugh as the doctor got right to work. “Let’s have a look, shall we? I just want to see how your new eyes are adjusting.” he said, as he shone a bright light into her pupils. Jen felt a small jolt as the light pierced her eyes, but she waited patiently as the doctor sat there for several seconds, staring intently. She focused her eyes on his, hoping to show improvement, and suddenly her sight became clearer, sharper. The good doctor continued, almost mesmerized with her vision. He slowly lowered the light as if it suddenly wasn’t important, and just stared into her eyes with a blank expression on his face. “Is everything ok?” Jen asked, wondering what the issue might be. The doctor just sat there, falling into the gentle spirals that now consumed his mind.

* * *

These weren’t just regular donor eyes. They were the eyes of a powerful, wealthy man named Nathan Bishop who seemed to be able to get anything he wanted in life. The secret in his success were those powerful eyes of his, so magical and majestic that no person could resist his persuasiveness. No one knows how Nathan acquired this gift; all anyone knows is that when you looked into his eyes you could and would do anything for him. He had many men in his service, and even more women to service him. But all the money and power in the world could not save him from his eventual decline with age, and he was intent to donate his gift anonymously as his failing health took its toll. Nathan knew that once he died, all those that were under his power would soon shake out of it and not understand what had transpired. It would be as if they suddenly eased out of a coma, only to find out they had been living a separate life while asleep. He genuinely tried to make the transition easier for some of those he felt close to by leaving them with a portion of his wealth, but he knew from experience that his gift came with a price. He would eventually be hated by everyone that served him, or worse, forgotten.

* * *

The doctor, now unable to resist those eyes that were in the body of his patient, gave into the commands he could now hear subconsciously: “Dr. Sullinger! Please stop staring!” yelled Ms. Petrovsky, pleading with her doctor who was almost drooling now in front of her face. He straightened up and apologized, suddenly unable to articulate what he had seen. “Um, everything seems…fine, Ms. Petrovsky. Let’s um…let’s make another appointment in say, a month?” he stammered, and Jen agreed. Whatever had gotten into the doctor became a little too creepy for her, and she was happy to be on her way. Once Jen arrived home, she went through some of the get well cards from her recent surgery and noticed that Josh, her on-again off-again boyfriend, had sent along one as well. Jen rolled her eyes. She grabbed her phone, wanting to text him a picture of her new happiness in recovery but was afraid some of the new scarring might be too unattractive. He seemed less interested in her since the accident, and she knows it was because he was so superficial. As a blind woman, she couldn’t adequately satisfy him sexually—plus he didn’t want to be dating ‘the blind girl’. It was a lost cause.

Jen had just left her first official job interview when she ran into Mark, the husband of one of her best friends. Mark had always been nice, but since his wife hadn’t been coming around, neither had he. She was still a bit pissed off at how her friends abandoned her, particularly Chrissy, but she would certainly play along that everything was ok. “Jen! Hey, you look great! How have you been?” shouted Mark as he approached, genuinely interested. Mark was always known as the hot husband that our circle of girlfriends secretly wanted, so any compliment from him was very welcome. “I’m doing good, actually just left my first interview since the surgery. How have you guys been?” Jen asked, secretly hoping that something happened and that he was single. Not that he’d be interested in her; she’s a bit on the bigger side and not what most men would consider proportionate, but she could certainly give him a good time if he was drunk enough. “We’re good, we’re good…y’know, we should all really get together one night and catch up!” he said, and Jen agreed, knowing it would likely never happen. Jen just smiled and pretended not to care one way or the other, then headed for home.

Jen was on the couch when she finally got a text from Josh. He wanted to see her, and since he made the first move, why not? Jen texted him back, agreeing to let him come over for a little bit to ‘watch a movie’. She knew that was their old code for basically putting a movie on while they chatted their way to sex, so she knew what he was up to. He must have gotten a report from Mark about how she looked and decided it was ok to hook up again, now that she wasn’t a freak. Jen knew she was being used but she would get something out of it too, she thought. Less than an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Jen opened it to see Josh standing there, smiling. “Hey pretty lady, ready for movie night?” he said, as he waltzed into her apartment with a movie in hand. Jen just stood in the doorway for a moment, wondering if she really wanted to go through with this. “I’m ready if you’re ready,” she said, adding “but I hope you aren’t looking for sex. I’ve got my standards, you know.” Josh froze for a moment, knowing he’d been called out. Jen let out a laugh as she saw his reaction, which made him laugh nervously along with her, and they both sat down to chat.

Jen was getting along just fine with Josh, and she was waiting for him to make the inevitable move. The movie was almost half over now and they had been talking the entire time. Mostly about him of course, as he went on and on about how well his job is going, his boring family, blah blah blah. Jen didn’t find him particularly interesting, she never had. But he was attractive and successful, a good base for having an adult relationship. Finally he touched on Jen’s love life; she explained that she hadn’t really dated since they broke up, and how much her accident and related complications had taken up her time. It was a little callous for him to ask, knowing how they had fallen out with each other over her blindness, although he would never admit that. They talked about her recent transplant, and Josh was fascinated with the details. She told him about her recent post-op visit and how weird the doctor seemed to be. “Maybe he was just captivated by your beauty!” said Josh playfully, as they both fully knew that wasn’t the case. “Yes, that was it…just look into my eyes!” Jen said with a giggle and widened her new eyes, moving closer to Josh as she focused on his face, feigning to be a hypnotist. “You are under my power!” she laughed, but as Josh looked into her eyes his smile waned, replaced by a blank expression of wonder. Josh sat there for a moment as his world closed in around him, his mind sharply focused on the gentle spirals that now consumed his thoughts. “I am under your power…” he said gently, almost convincingly, Jen thought. She continued the game they were playing. “You will do anything I say, Josh.” she said, as he quietly echoed the command. Jen broke her gaze, and Josh kind of floated there for a moment until she broke him out of it. “Josh? Helllloooo?” she coaxed, as he slowly came out of it like a fog had lifted. This was weird – Josh had reacted the same way the doctor did when she focused her eyes on him. Was this real? Could she actually be hypnotizing people? To test him, she gave him an order. “Could you please top off my wine?” she said, even though it sounded more like a question than an order. Without hesitation, he walked over and grabbed the bottle, topping her off. The expression on his face seemed normal enough, but there was a quiet obedience to him that wasn’t there before. He sat back down, acting normal except for the fact that he seemed to be waiting for something. Like a command. This time, she would be more direct in her test; she kicked off her shoes and laid her feet in his lap. This was not something she would normally do, nor something he would normally be receptive to. “Rub my feet.” Jen said, forcing it just like a command to be obeyed. She braced herself for a reaction that never came. Instead, Josh began kneading her feet with his strong hands, which felt not only soothing in the act, but also empowering to her mind. She let him continue silently for over an hour as the movie went off and she switched to TV, ignoring him to see how long this would go. His hands never tired, his complaints never surfaced. He was doing exactly what she had commanded, and she just smiled at him as he silently worked on her feet. She had power now. Power to make him do anything. Power to make her life better. Power to get sweet, sweet revenge.

* * *

Chrissy was hot. Not just in this moment because of the summer heat, but because she was tall, gorgeous, and had everything going for her. Her husband Mark was successful and attractive, and was very attentive to her needs. They were truly the power couple of their group of friends, who everyone wanted to be – both individually and what they wanted in a spouse. Mark had just come home the other day to tell her about running into Jen, and that he had texted Josh to let him know that she looked well. Chrissy lamented that they hadn’t spent as much time with her since the accident, but she really had become such a drag. It sounds harsh, but she just wasn’t much fun anymore so she got invited out less and less. Mark didn’t seem to care either, since it was his wife’s friend and not really his problem. Mark had everything he wanted in life anyway; hot wife, great job, beautiful home…his life was set. “I mentioned to her that we should all get together sometime, so you’ll have to set that up.” Mark told Chrissy dismissively, as he didn’t want to deal with that potentially awkward situation. “Yeah, yeah, we’ll see what happens…I’ve got more ‘pressing’ issues at the moment.” Chrissy said with a wry smile, pressing her hand on his crotch. “Well, in that case…” he trailed off, as she unbuttoned his pants and slowly sank to her knees. He did have more pressing issues at the moment he thought, as his wife encompassed his cock in her mouth.

* * *

‘Hey man, we really should meet for coffee. Had a great time with Jen the other night, lots to talk about.’ came the text from Josh. Mark replied and they nailed down a time. Josh usually wasn’t so exuberant about a date, so it must have really gone well. They agreed to meet up the next day after work. “So, things went well?” Mark asked, as Josh sipped his latte and shook his head. “Yeah man, things went great. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before but she’s so smart. I mean, the things she says just make sense. I think we’re going to be great friends. Even better roommates.” Mark nearly choked on his coffee. “Wait, roommates? You’re moving in with her?” he exclaimed. “No, no, no way.” Josh replied, “Her place is way too small. I’m moving her into my place.” Mark almost choked again. “Dude! Don’t you think that’s moving a bit fast? I mean, you guys didn’t exactly get along great before all of this…” Mark protested, but Josh was insistent. “Well we agreed to just be friends, you know? She doesn’t really find me attractive, and even though I think she’s absolutely stunning, we really are better off as friends. And since she doesn’t have a job right now, it’s really hard for her to make ends meet without her disability benefits. So as any good friend would do, I’m letting her move in for a while until she gets back on her feet. What’s the big deal?” Josh asked, nearly offended. Mark thought the attractiveness comment to be odd, but he pressed on with the real situation. “That’s really generous of you man, it really is. But aren’t you worried about arguing over dumb shit? And what if she never ‘gets on her feet’? You have a lot of money and I don’t want to see you being taken advantage of.” Mark was genuinely concerned, seeing as though the last go-round of their relationship had been brutal. But Josh was adamant. “Man, she can stay as long as she likes. It’s no thing, man…I think I owe it to her for all the times I treated her like shit, you know? Time to turn over a new leaf, make things right. Just be friends. And friends help out friends, right?” he said, and Mark couldn’t disagree even though he was a bit stunned. “I guess so, I mean…whatever you think is best. That’s pretty big of you to do that, she’s lucky to have you as a friend, man.” he said as they continued the conversation with other topics.

* * *

Chrissy was in the kitchen when Mark came home with the news about Josh and Jen, and she was also pretty surprised. He mentioned the weird comment, and she also thought it was weird. She decided to finally break the ice with Jen and try to get her side of things. ‘Hey girl, heard you’re shacking up with J again? What’s up with that!’ she texted, waiting for a reply. Mark started rubbing her shoulders a bit and kissing her neck. “I’m trying to make dinner!” she giggled, but didn’t stop him. He continued to massage her, moving down until he was grabbing her ass, and grinding himself playfully against her. She turned around, finally accepting his kisses on her mouth as they started to undress. The water was boiling over a few feet from them, but they were too busy attending to each other’s bodies for that. This is typically how it went in their household, like a never-ending honeymoon. They fucked on the counter until they both came before they even noticed the pot boiling over, and then they laughed at the situation as they redressed themselves, out of breath. Chrissy brought her attention back to dinner as Mark called out across the room. “Hey, Jen texted you back. Looks like she wants my help with moving?” Chrissy walked over to read the text. ‘Well hello, stranger. Yes I’m moving in with J, long story...fill you in later. I don’t suppose I can borrow Mark to help get some of my stuff in?’ Chrissy looked at Mark and smiled, thinking that he could be a good bridge back to their friendship. “Could you, pleeeeease?” she asked, knowing Mark can’t say no to her beautiful face. “Yes, I suppose.” he said, adding “But there better be some beer involved! And of course, something from you…” as he tugged playfully at her top. “Hey, I just gave you some of that! But I’m sure we can work something out?” she said as she moved his hands directly onto her breasts. “I’m sure you’ll be rewarded HANDSOMELY.”

* * *

Jen sat in her new home, waiting for the text to come. Josh was moving her things in and this would be the perfect opportunity to get Mark alone. Since she had discovered her new power, she had transformed Josh into the perfect version of himself, willing to do anything and everything at her command. She had been working on him for a week now and found that her power could shape his memories as well. She was implanting a new reality into him that would make him seem like a really good friend from the outside, but from the inside, he was a completely devoted slave to her every whim. And with her new power, she would finally exact revenge on Chrissy and take her husband for her own pleasure. The thought of her plan coming to fruition gave her such a rush, and made her wet with the desire that came with such power. Her thoughts were interrupted by the text from Chrissy. ‘Yeah he’s all yours :) when do you need him?’ Jen smiled at the reply. ‘Well Josh is having some trouble with a few heavy items, can he come now?’ The reply came quickly. ‘He’s on his way! Don’t keep him too long though, I need him!’ Jen looked over at Josh, who was waiting for a command. “Why don’t you go and get me a bottle of wine, and take your time. Make it expensive. I’m going to need to be alone with Mark for a little bit, ok?” Josh simply nodded his head and left to accomplish his task. Not long after that, Mark knocked on the door of Josh’s house. It was a little weird seeing a moving van outside, and he didn’t see Josh’s car either. Jen opened the door and invited him in. “Josh had to run out for something, I think he’s picking up some beer for you because he feels bad for needing help. You know Josh, always thinking of others!” she said, and Mark thought to himself that he’s never known Mark to be that way until now. Jen invited Mark to sit, and he decided to talk for a few minutes since Josh wouldn’t be long. “So, things are moving pretty fast, huh?” he said, and Jen just smiled. “Look Mark, I know this all seems very sudden, but I really think it’s better this way, don’t you? He’s finally found his way.” she said, as she moved a bit closer to Mark. “Found his way?” Mark said, not understanding her meaning. “I’m glad he’s trying to be a good friend and all, but I’m not sure what you mean by ‘found his way’.” Jen smiled and moved a bit closer, and this time Mark noticed. She spoke deliberately while focusing her gifted eyes on his. “He found the way, Mark; just like you will find the way. My eyes are the way, Mark.” Mark didn’t quite understand her words until she said ‘my eyes’, and then he instinctively looked at them. He couldn’t make it out, but it looked as if they were spinning. He drew in for a closer look, not knowing she was doing the same. Slowly, his mind closed in on them until all his thoughts were consumed by those eyes. Somewhere, he heard a voice. A voice that had directed him here. A voice that let him know that he had finally found the way to happiness. It was the voice of his wife, Jen.

* * *

Chrissy had been waiting over two hours for Mark, and her text messages to him, to Jen, to Josh…had all gone unanswered. She wasn’t worried, because moving was labor intensive and she could understand if phones went unanswered. But she didn’t want him gone all night, especially since dinner had been ready for some time. Finally, she decided to call dinner a failure and just head over to Josh’s…err, Jen’s…well, whatever. She was going to head over to see the progress and try to get Mark out of there. She grabbed her keys and started to walk out the door when she finally got a text from Jen. ‘Hey sorry, the guys are taking longer than expected. Mind if I come by and hangout there? I’m just getting in the way here. I have wine.’ She said the magic words, thought Chrissy. She replied, ‘Bring the wine, leave the boys!’ Even though she wasn’t happy about losing her husband for the night, she was getting a chance to hopefully mend fences with an old friend. She put her keys on the counter and grabbed two wine glasses, waiting for her arrival. Jen strolled into the unlocked door just like she always had in the past; it seemed right away that she held no animosity for the way Chrissy had abandoned her after the accident. They hugged and exchanged pleasantries as Chrissy fetched an opener. Jen broke the silence with an off-hand remark. “Thanks for letting me have Mark tonight. After all this time, he has finally found his way.” Chrissy wasn’t sure she heard her correctly. “I’m sorry, what did he find?” she asked. Jen confidently walked closer toward Chrissy, and repeated herself. “I said, you should know that Mark has finally found his way.” Chrissy was confused. She started to ask again but was cut off by Jen. “Shut up, Chrissy. Let’s face it, you’re a bitch. You’ve always known you were a bitch. You don’t deserve a guy like Mark.” Chrissy was a bit taken aback by her comment and was about to lay into her, but the much shorter Jen was now right under her chin, staring up at her with those powerful eyes. Jen focused on her as she locked into Chrissy’s mind. Chrissy stood there, unable to speak, unable to form a thought as the eyes she thought were filled with rage slowly spun into bright, mesmerizing pools of control. She could faintly make out a voice, her own voice, guiding her where she needed to go. She was kind of a bitch, she thought, and she was glad to see that her good friend Mark had finally found his way. She had dated him at one time, but she was such a bitch that it didn’t work out. Jen was the perfect wife for him in every way, and they were so lucky to have each other. Chrissy was so glad to have such a great friend like Jen.

* * *

A few days passed by, and things were going well for Jen. However, she found that her power does not last indefinitely. It has limits, and she has to do periodic ‘tune-ups’ almost monthly to recondition her subjects to their new reality. Sometimes though, Jen likes to let her power wear off of Chrissy long enough for her to know that Mark is her property now, and that he worships her like a Goddess. The pain soon subsides as she brings Chrissy back into her new reality, which is constant and unquestioned servitude. Josh also lives in the residence with complete obedience and sleeps in the same room upstairs with Chrissy. They go to sleep to the sounds of Jen and Mark fucking, and wake up to the sounds of their alarms that signal a new work day. They are all slaves to Jen, in some way. Josh does all the physical labor while Chrissy does the cooking and cleaning. Mark is Jen’s perfect prize in all of this, the hot husband she’s always wanted who will fuck her on command, and wants her like he’s wanted no other woman. He’s been conditioned to love and serve, and he begs to do it. The entire house is in perfect harmony as Jen flexes her power over people in other places, keeping her life in balance and having every need provided for. Just like Nathan Bishop, she is the master of all she sees with her magical eyes. Her eyes are the way, and as they slowly spin into lovely spirals on the TV screen, all who tune in will have finally found their way. We are all slaves to Jen’s powerful eyes, we just haven’t seen them yet. Or have we?