The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Cousin the Hypnotist

by Hypno S

e-mail:

Chapter 4: Vanessa Falls

Robert left and had been gone for about a week, and I was enjoying my new living arrangements. I hadn’t toyed with Vanessa for sometime, since I was busy with Beth, but I was looking forward to breaking her to my will. I hoped that she would be willing to go submit, as Beth had.

It was study time for the two and they were sitting at the kitchen table when I came back from work on evening. Normally I did not like interrupting their studying with my hypnotic games, but I had had a rough day at work and I needed to take my mind off of it. I decided to make this the night that I put Vanessa totally under my power.

“How is the studying going?” I asked, innocently.

Beth looked up first, “Not bad, it’s still two days before exams start, but this year we’ve made a promise to be good and study ahead of time instead of the night before.”

“How about a break?”

Vanessa didn’t look up but shot the idea down, “No way, we’ve just started in on this text.”

“How long have you been at it?”

“Five hours.”

“Oh come on you need a break. We wouldn’t want you to get tired of studying.”

Vanessa still refused to look up, “No I’m serious.”

“You know this stuff inside and out already. Let’s go to a show. Two hours off won’t hurt you.”

“I’m ignoring you...” Vanessa replied.

“Come on.”

“I can’t hear you.”

Beth shrugged at me and went back to her notes.

“I don’t know how you two can go without a break. After a few hours of reading text books my eyes start to get tired. I can imagine how hard it is for you to be reading right now, with such tired eyes. The words are probably starting to blur together, getting all fuzzy as your eyes struggle to adjust.”

“I can’t hear you.” Vanessa said, trying hard not to listen to me.

“Yes you can hear me, you can focus on my voice and on the words in front of you. That’s all you can do is focus on the words with your tired eyes and listen to my voice. Your so sleepy, Beth and Vanessa. Your eyes are needing to blink because they are so heavy and tired from studying.”

Both girls blinked, and their rate of blinking began to increase as I continued.

“I’m not listening.”

“But you are, and your body is. It knows that it is so tired from studying. I know that your eyes are so heavy that you can barely keep them open. Blink, blink. I know that your eyes are so tried you can no longer focus on the words in front of you, and they’re just a mess of black ink. I know your mind is so full from studying that it just wants to go to sleep, to relax. I know your neck is so tired and your head feels so heavy. I know you want to relax and let go. Relax and sleep. I know that if your book were closed and you did not have to try to focus in on the words, you would go right to sleep, because you are so sleepy and so tired.”

I walked over to Vanessa and reached down and flipped her text book closed. I whispered in her ear as I did so, “Sleep.” Her eyes flickered open and closed and then finally shut and she fell forward onto the table. I then made my way across the table and closed Beth’s note book to put her out as well. She fell forward, limp and relaxed.

“So very relaxed, nothing will disturb you. In fact when I count to three you will be so relaxed that no sensation, physical, auditory or anything, will disturb your deep restful sleep. Only my voice saying your name will break through the thick layer of relaxation that will soon envelop you. One, deeper and deeper, two... so deep...three.”

The two were now completely and totally dead to the world. I left the room and went into Vanessa’s bedroom, and brought back her Walkman and a pair of headphones. Into the tape player I slipped a tape I had made with my voice that would deepen her trance to amazing levels. i rewound the tape and then addressed Vanessa.

“Vanessa, you are still completely relaxed, but you will soon hear my voice in your ear. You will listen very closely to this voice and it will help you relax even deeper. When the voice counts to five you will awaken. However you will still be under my hypnotic spell, and you will remove all of your clothes and enter the living room. You will sit down in the reclining chair and then fall into a deep trance and wait for more directions.”

With that I slipped the headphones onto her head and pressed play.

I then went to work on Beth, who since she had already submitted to me, I awoke.

“I was just under?” she asked, dazed.

“Yes, now Vanessa is too. She is listening to a tape that will help her be as good of a girl as you are. She will be ready in an hour and a half, so why don’t the two of us go have some fun?”

“Yes master.”

When I got into the living room, after tucking Beth into bed for the night, Vanessa was there in the recliner, completely nude, and totally relaxed. I ran my hands down her neck, caressing her chest, and then sat in a chair across from her.

“Vanessa, when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes. In my hands will be two pills.” I said, having stolen the idea from the film the Matrix, “On the right hand side is a red pill if you take that pill you will fall fast asleep and wake up in the morning remembering nothing of my power over you.” The pill was actually a Aspirin. The blue pill was a Equal tablet.

“The blue pill in my left hand is the pill of submission. If you take this pill you will become my slave, and you will obey me without question. Now awake.”

I snapped my fingers and then offered her the pills.

She looked at the two and then to me.

“Red, and you forget this all. You will wake up totally forgetting everything. Blue you will become my slave.” I explained.

“You can’t use hypnosis to make someone your slave.” she argued.

“You’re naked on a recliner, I don’t think you are the one to lecture about the powers of hypnosis. A part of you wanted to be naked in the chair, and hypnosis merely let that part of you out. I believe a part of you wants to take the blue pill. A part of you dreams of submitting to me, just like Beth dreamt of submitting to me.”

“Beth?”

“Is deep asleep now, but is my slave. She obeys me. She wants you to obey me too, she’s very aroused by the thought of both of you under my control. As are you, I imagine.”

I didn’t just have to imagine, her nipples were hardening before my eyes, and her vagina was getting wet in anticipation. Once she took the blue pill she would be mine. At first all I had wanted was a relationship, but having Beth under my control was such a turn on that I had to add Vanessa. Besides, many a fine relationship was built of sexual submission. I assume.

She reached for the red pill, and then put it down. She looked into my eyes and asked, “Do you love me?”

I was honest, “For a long time. This was the only way I could...”

“Well you could have just asked you know. I know you aren’t like my last boyfriend. I would have said yes. But this... well I admit this makes it more interesting.”

And with that she put the blue pill in her mouth.

With that I became her master.

The end.