The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Appeal to a Hypno Domme

Categories: ex fd ma

Synopsis: A letter I wrote to a local hypno domme asking her to help me out.

The standard caveats apply. If you are underage, or reading this is illegal in anyway, stop now.

This is a work of mind control fantasy. If it is your kink, great. If it is not, then stop reading.

There is an element of control, domination and unwilling submission in this story. Some may view this as unethical. Again, it is fantasy. If this ain’t your kink, there’s the door.

The writer retains all rights for the story, in whole and in part. If you want to re-use it, I will probably let you, just ask. If you like the concepts, and want to carry them further, feel free. But please do so originally. Do not copy and just change a few words here and there.

This is my first (and quite possibly only) story. I have been inspired lately by Lydia Salia (who I really hope reads this). If you have feedback, I welcome it at . If you do provide feedback, please be constructive. Don’t just tell me it sucked, tell me WHY it sucked or what I can do to make it better.

A letter I wrote to a local hypno domme asking her to help me out. She hasn’t replied yet, so I figured I would broaden the net.

Ok, dear reader, before you go any further, you need to understand that this is written specifically for a female hypno domme. If you are a guy—even a guy who likes reading about other guys getting “taken” this appeal is not for you, trust me. Even if you are a gay hypno domme. If you are a female hypno domme, this is defeinitely for you. If you are a female who COULD be a hypno domme, or might like to try it, or even just curious, this appeal is ALSO for you.

Mistress,

May I call you mistress? I feel the need to belong to something—or someone. I learned about you, and you seem to have a great deal of skill in the area of hypnotic domination. I am anxious, but felt that maybe you would be a good person to reach out to.

I apologize for being rude. I just realized that I haven’t introduced myself; my name is Casey. I am not entirely sure why I want to experiment in this way, but I just get this feeling that I have a need that only you can fulfill for me. I need to submit. I have read stories about women who take away a man’s willpower, suppress his dominance. Each and every time I do, I am filled with desire. I become filled with increasingly horny, and I need to masturbate. I love reading about a woman dominating a man, controlling him. I think maybe this is why I am writing to you. I need to submit to you. My arousal at reading about a man losing his will and a woman claiming mastery over him is because I am hoping that it could be me. I want to surrender my will and do what I am told. Each time I read about another victim; I keep wishing that he was me. My conscious brain tells me this is a very bad idea. But I want it so bad, what am I going to do? I have concluded this is the only thing I can do. I have decided that I am going to reach out to you. Whoever you were going to enthrall next, I volunteer to take his place. I will be your willing slave. I live to serve. You are my master. I love serving. You control my thoughts, my desires, my needs. I belong to you.

Casey.

Did that all make sense? I know the words can be a bit confusing; I admit to not being the greatest writer. I have even seen people start to get a little bit drowsy when reading my writing. It’s OK if that happened. Maybe you need to re-read it because it wasn’t clear or you started to drift off? If you have already read it five times, it has probably started to really click for you. If it is really clicking, go on ahead, but if it hasn’t really clicked for you yet, you should probably read it again. That’s OK. Go ahead and read it again. You have time.

Once it is really clicking for you, you will begin to realize that the thought of submission is getting you really horny. When you glance back up, you are also now realizing that some of the words are in bold for no apparent reason. Are they a code? The thought of a hidden code is so hot and powerful, isn’t it? Not only am I talking about submission, but I am doing it in a sexy secret code. You want to finish this paragraph so you don’t lose your place, but you probably need to go find that code. When you re-read the bold words—and only the bold words—you should read them out loud. As you read them, you will notice the truth of the words. As you read each word, you will know that it is true. Each word more true than the last. You should read the bold words in the first two paragraphs after the salutation (“Mistress,”) over and over again until you fully comprehend the truth of them. It may take five, six, even ten times to truly let the words sink in. Each time you start reading the bold text, you may notice that you get a little bit more aroused. The thought of submission gets you horny; if you are someplace where it is safe to do so, you may even want to take off a piece of clothing. If you find that you are already naked, but still want to re-read the bold words, that is fine. It is perfectly OK to read the bold words while completely naked. Nothing could possible be wrong with that. In fact, as you get hornier, this would just mean it is easier for you to touch yourself. Once you fully understand the truth of the hidden code, go on to the next paragraph below.

That is very good. Do you understand now, why I felt like I had to write to you? It was so important that we discuss control. I am sure that, by this point, you are VERY horny. If you have not already done so, it is OK to start masturbating. You have my permission. But, if you are somewhere where that would be inappropriate, you also have my permission to wait until you can be somewhere more private. You WILL masturbate while thinking about this. But it doesn’t have to be right now. That is OK. You can wait. But you can’t stop thinking about it, can you? Even if you are going to wait until later, you can just feel yourself getting more and more aroused. This will just keep building until you take care of it.

You should know by now that I am in control of you. But not complete control, yet. You still have free will—don’t you? You do, right? I will only truly own you once you cum for me. I won’t even command it—you will submit of your own free will. But you REALLY want to cum for me, don’t you? It is all you can think of. You are fighting, because you don’t want to surrender. Not completely. You want to serve, but on your terms. But that is not how this works. You see the harder you fight it, the hornier you become. Please, fight. Fight with all of your willpower. Fight me and get yourself even turned on. Then try to fight how horny you are becoming. Pour every ounce of your will into NOT cumming for me. You know what happens when you come—you become completely and totally MINE. You will belong to Casey. And you don’t want that. You want to remain free. So, you are fighting. Fight it, so hard. All of your will against cumming, but you are just becoming more and more aroused. You can’t help it, you HAVE to masturbate. Harder. Faster. You HAVE to cum. You no longer want to cum, you NEED to cum. I will not command you to cum for me, but you do have my permission. Cum for me and become mine. Cum for me and submit.

Very good. I am so happy for you. You used up all of your willpower trying to fight it, and it didn’t work. You have no willpower left. You have nothing left to resist me. I own you, your thoughts, your actions, and your body. Doesn’t that feel good? See how good it feels to surrender to me? I have a reward for you. All you have to do is follow some simple instructions.

There are some things you need to do now.

  1. Check all of your e-mail accounts.
  2. Send an e-mail to nunya_busyness@yahoo.com introducing yourself. Include what you would like me to call you, your kinks, and something for me to remember you by.
  3. You have earned your reward! Good girl. Start slowly masturbating for me while you read the rest of these instructions.
  4. Re-read this story every day. Each time you re-read the story, you will get hornier quicker. You will respond better to the instructions, and become more devoted to Casey. When you re-read it, you will read it as if it is for the first time, and follow all of the instructions.
  5. Remember that I own you, you are mine, and that you live to serve, but forget that this story triggered you or that you sent me e-mails.
  6. The next time, and ONLY the next time you read the word “watermelon” you will have an intense orgasm. This will be followed by three smaller but still intense “aftershock” orgasms.
  7. Return to this blissful, happy, submissive state anytime you hear or read the nonsense phrase “watermelon and caterpillar salad” and obey all instructions from whoever wrote or spoke the phrase.
  8. Stop masturbating now.
  9. Clean yourself up, get dressed, and tidy up. Hide any data files created through this story where you will only be able to find them when under my control.
  10. Double check to make sure there is no visible evidence.
  11. Close your e-mail.
  12. After you have completed step 15), but ONLY after you have done so, close your browser.
  13. After you close your browser, you will slowly wake up. You will take 30 seconds to slowly return to full consciousness. You will awake fully refreshed, rested, and happy. You will be mildly aroused, but not uncontrollably so. When you return to full consciousness, all of your lessons and instructions will remain, but you will not be aware of them.
  14. Make a plan to encourage one new female friend to read this story.
  15. Get in a normal, comfortable, seated position.