The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Angel

The audience continued to applaud as the curtain fell. The cast congratulated each other and headed back to their respective dressing rooms to change back into their normal clothing and go home. Mary ran up to Kristie and hugged her intensely.

“Kristie, you were fantastic tonight. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Lloyd Webber had written Phantom of the Opera for you. I mean, you are Christine Daae.” she squealed.

“Mary, you are far too kind. I’m only an understudy; I’m nowhere near as great as Lorraine Nealson. I wouldn’t have even performed if she didn’t get into that car accident last night.” she modestly whispered.

“Lorraine’s great, but she’s far too old for the role, you bring a kind of youth and innocence to the character, as well as a voice as pure as the golden sunbeams.” continued Mary.

“Mary, you have no idea how much I appreciate that. You were great as Meg tonight, flawless as always.” Kristie replied.

“Oh, shut up. I wasn’t that good…. Well, maybe I was. Yea, I was, wasn’t I? I’m the best Meg there ever was.” gloated Mary.

“Funny. Listen, I’m going to go back to my dressing room and change. I’ll see you tomorrow, Mary.” said Kristie

“Okay Kristie, according to the doctors, Lorraine should be fine tomorrow. However, if you want me to keep her in the hospital a little longer, I can do that.” joked Mary.

“Mary, you are crazy, and I love you. Lorraine will continue playing Christine for the rest of our time here, and then the run will be over. I really have to go now though, so bye.” replied Kristie.

And before Mary had the chance to say anything else, Kristie was already walking down the hallway to her dressing room. At the very end of the hallway, near the big window, Kristie reached the door. The full moon was brightly shining in the dark of night as Kristie unlocked her door and walked into her dressing room. She locked the door, and removed the corset from her dress, but kept the dress on. She looked in the mirror, and her reflection stared back at her. Her curly brown hair reached down to her shoulders, while the cheap light bulbs in the dressing room made her pale skin look even paler than before. Her autumn-brown eyes revealed a deep sort of innocence and youth about her. Her body was average, she wasn’t fat, but she was slightly curvy with a little bit of a gut, and her boobs were relatively small, only an A cup, but they complimented her body as a whole. Her lips were a thin pink and her nose was the perfect size for a sweet, innocent face. She was relatively tall for a 17 year old, at 5′10″. She was not the most beautiful girl in the world, nor was she all that experienced in romance and desire, but she was attractive, and even though she was insecure, somewhere inside her subconscious, she knew she was attractive.

Looking in the mirror, she remembered the night that had just past, and how at the last minute, she had to take over the lead role. She felt really great, and for one night, felt like a star. The spotlight was hers, and she delivered exactly what the audience wanted, if not more. She sparkled like the star she had always dreamed she would become. However, it was only for a night, Lorraine would be back tomorrow, and she would return to the ensemble, once again blending into the background and fading into the shadows as Lorraine lived in the light. Aw well, she would get her opportunity to shine again.

Kristie lit some candles in her dressing room, and turned off the lights. She sat down in a chair next to her desk, and lay back in her seat. As she did, she noticed something interesting on the desk. She picked it up, and saw that it was a rose with a note attached. Picking up the rose, the candle flame reflected off of the black ink on the note, which read the words “For My Angel.” Kristie was puzzled by this, she was single, and had been for almost a year now. She was a virgin, but she had gotten relatively far with her ex, and to some degree, she was happy that she didn’t lose her virginity to him. Kristie smelled the flower, it was the sweetest smell she had ever smelled, it made her mind a little fuzzy.

Little did Kristie know, from the ceiling above her, the person who sent her the rose was watching her. He put his hands into his pocket, and felt the vile. The vile contained a drug of his own creation. He used the drug on Lorraine, which caused her to lose her concentration while driving, and crash her car. Now, he had placed the same drug within the rose, and Kristie would be his. This was his theatre, although who he actually was is something somewhat cloaked in mystery. The common name for him was “Theatre Ghost”, however, he was just as alive and dense as you and me. At the very core, he ran the theatre, and everyone who didn’t do as he commanded would face the consequences. He was like “The Phantom” in The Phantom of the Opera, except he controlled a theatre, not an opera house. The theatre mostly played its own productions, written and composed by said “Theatre Ghost”, however, it played shows written by others, as well, which was why Lloyd Webber’s Phantom was playing there. The man had fallen in love with Kristie the moment he saw her, and knew, deep within his heart, that he must have her, body, heart, and soul. He knew she had potential when he saw her in the ensemble, and he had often seen and heard her mumble and sing to herself in her dressing room. He could tell that she wanted to be loved, and that she needed someone who would protect her, and shield her from the pain and sadness of the world. She was so innocent, so young, and in need of some guidance, someone who could guide her while she quietly listened and obeyed. He gave her what she always wanted, to be a star and loved by many, as proved by her performance that night, but now it was her turn to give him what he wanted, which was her love and devotion.

Kristie smelled the rose again, and became calmer and more relaxed. It was truly the most peculiar, yet beautiful rose she had ever seen, it’s shade of red directly contrasting the flame of the candle. Kristie’s eyes became focused on the flame, as she relaxed further and further. The man in the ceiling turned on a soft lullaby on the tape recorder he had. It was a lullaby he had composed only for her, and for this purpose. As the lullaby played, Kristie’s eyes focused more on the candle, but she was slowly becoming sleepier and sleepier.

“That’s right, my angel. Just close your eyes; close your eyes and forget the worries of the world; just relax and focus on my voice and the lullaby.” said the man.

Kristie closed her eyes, and sunk into her seat. She was listening intently to the lullaby, and to the stranger’s words. She didn’t know whose voice it was, but it was so beautiful to listen too, that she didn’t care.

“Forget about the sadness and pain of the world, my dear. Just relax and fall deeper into sweet sleep, sweet silent sleep. Let my voice guide you to true happiness. Let the darkness consume your entire being. Lose all resistance. I am here to protect you, my angel. I will not harm you. I only wish to help you, to guide you. You trust me, don’t you my angel?” he asked.

“I trust you.” replied Kristie in a sleepy haze.

“Just fall deeper into sleep, my dear. Feel all resistance and fear drain away. I love you, Kristie. I love you more than life itself, my angel. You love me too, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes. I love you.” Kristie said within her sleep.

“Yes, Kristie, you love me. There’s no need to think, my angel. Thinking leads to sadness and fear of the unknown. Let me think for you, my dear. Then all you’ll have to do is follow and obey. So much easier just to listen and follow commands, isn’t it?” he spoke.

“Easier to obey, yes.” she continued to fall deeper under his spell.

“Let me protect you, Kristie. Just give in to your desires, let me think for you. Let me guide you to true happiness. I want you to be mine, Kristie. You are my angel. You are mine. Say it, my dear. Admit it to yourself.” he said.

“I’m yours.” Kristie said. She had lost all will and resistance. She wanted this man to protect her from the pain of the world, she wanted him to think for her, and she wanted to be his.

“My beautiful angel; let me take you away. Wake from your silent slumber, and walk to the mirror. I will be there, and I will take you to where the sun never shines, to where darkness reigns. Only there can I protect you, Kristie, only there will you be safe. Wake my angel, let me take you to where all is well.” he spoke.

Kristie opened her eyes, and slowly walked to the mirror. The lullaby faded into nothingness. For about a minute, only Kristie’s reflection could be seen in the mirror. But then, another figure began to appear next to her reflection. The man was dressed in all black, from his jacket and gloves to his pants and his boots. His hair was slicked back, and his dark eyes were filled with sincere love, but also a sense of lust and dominance. He was wearing a mask, a white mask surrounding both of his eyes. His identity was unknown, even to him, so he wore a mask to cover up any way to be identified. Kristie looked into his eyes, and felt her heart jump. This was the man who would keep her safe, the one who would protect her from the world’s despair and depression. She knelt in front of him, to show her love and obedience to him. Raising her head, Kristie looked up at him, showing her need for him to take her and protect her. Smiling, he extended his hand, signaling her to stand up, and to take his hand, and follow him to her destiny.

“Come with me, my angel. It’s time to go. Forget the life you lived before, from now on, it’s just you and me. There is only love and happiness. The darkness takes us both, let me guide you to the light.” he spoke. “Take my hand, my angel, and you’ll never need to fear anything ever again, I’ll always protect you and keep you safe. All I ask is for your love in return. Take my hand, and start your new life with me.”

Kristie took his hand, and the man pulled her through the mirror, and down a long, dark tunnel. As they walked deeper, Kristie felt herself fall deeper under his control. Her past life didn’t matter, all that mattered was the man in the mask, he was her whole world, her reason for existence, and her purpose in life. All that mattered now was him. They walked deeper down the tunnel, until they reached his home. It was like a giant room surrounded by rock, almost like a cave. There were lit candles everywhere, sheet music and papers scattered all over the floor, and stairs that lead to a bedroom. There was a piano in the middle of the room, and a miniature version of the stage and figurines of all the actors that worked at the theatre. The place was hauntingly beautiful, and mysteriously calming. The man in the mask stopped, and looked at Kristie, with delight in his eyes. He began to slowly caress her body, causing her to tingle in pleasure.

“Welcome to your new home, my angel. You are not only my love, but my inspiration. All that I write is for you, and only for you. Every show performed here will be for you. Stay with me, Kristie; be my angel. Love me as I love you, let me protect you and think for you. All you have to do is listen and obey. You are mine, aren’t you?” he asked.

“I’m yours, and I always will be. I love you more than words alone can express. Guide me, and show me the way.” she professed. She gave out a huge moan of pleasure. The man in the mask pulled her in closer, and kissed her. She kissed back, and felt a surge of passion transfer between the two bodies interchangeably. He took his hands and began to feel her chest, so soft, so tender. She felt a tingling of pleasure each time he touched her, and the pleasure continued to increase. He loosened the strings on her dress as she slowly removed his clothing. Within minutes, they were both standing naked in front of each other, their bodies lock in a passionate embrace. Kristie got on her knees, and took his penis into her mouth. She began to lick and suck it. Kristie had never performed oral sex before, but she was pretty good for a beginner. The man in the mask felt intense emotional surges throughout his entire body as she continued to suck his penis. He released his passion juice, and she swallowed it as if it were the most delectable nectar in the universe.

The man in the mask got down onto the floor, and lay on top of Kristie. He pushed his penis into her vagina, and began to thrust. Kristie moaned in pain, but it was a good kind of pain, while it hurt, it sent a surge of orgasmic waves throughout her entire body. The man in the mask, aware that this was her first time, started to slow down a little bit, he didn’t want to hurt her too much. But Kristie begged for more, and wanted him to go harder and harder. So the man in the mask pressed even harder against her vagina. She felt pleasure surge throughout her entire body as she came over and over again. After they were both done, the man in the mask helped Kristie up, and led her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

He pulled off the covers, and they got into the bed together. He put his arm around her, and she was resting next to him, caressing his chest, smiling and contented.

“I am yours, lead me, I will follow you. I love you.” she said. He smiled, lifted her chin up, and kissed her.

“You are my angel. And you always will be.” he whispered lovingly. Kristie sighed, and she lay next to him.

The End