The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mutant Collector

Chapter 4: Surviving The Night/Sirus’ Defeat

Sirus had had enough.

It was enough that 4 mutants had managed to fight him for such a long period of time, although they had not succeeded in destroying him.

The mutant collector had never had this type of trouble before. Usually, the mutants who had fought him had ended up being enslaved and controlled by him. But no, four mutants had managed to stand up against him for half the night and he knew why.

It was because of Juni-the only mutant in the group who was the strongest, and the one who brought the others out of their trances. HER. The thorn in his side that needed to be removed for him to succeed. Juni was the reason that the fight had lasted so long, and why the two sides were still fighting.

Although he was now at his wit’s end, Sirus had a plan on how to get rid of Juni. He knew how hard Zelda could punch, as she had knocked him unconscious. Zelda was the last one he would control, so he could use her skills to his advantage. Once he controlled her mind, he would command her to punch Juni before she had the chance to freeze her. The punch would come at lightening speed and once Juni was knocked out, he would command Zelda to kill her. Yes, that plan should work.

* * *

The four mutants were together and Sirus accessed Zelda’s mind.

“Zelda,” he said.

The female mutant could hear his voice and he said, “Zelda, listen to me.”

“No!", she exclaimed.

“Zelda, what’s wrong?", John asked.

“Sirus’ voice is in my head!”

Sirus continued, “Relax, Zelda, relax...don’t fight it. Don’t struggle. Fighting my voice makes you tired...so tired...you need to relax.”

“I’m going to get that bastard!", John angrily exclaimed.

“No John!", Juni exclaimed, “he’ll hypnotize you too!”

“But look what’s happening to Zelda!", John exclaimed.

“Zelda, just fight it!", Juni exclaimed.

“Too strong,” Zelda said, “I’m..so tired...getting weak.”

“That’s good,” Sirus said, “Relax your mind...relax...relax...tired...relax. Your mind is so tired-so tired..so tired. Your mind is becoming so tired..so tired. Relax your mind..your tired mind. Focus only on my voice and relax. You’re becoming relaxed. As you continue concentrating on my voice, you’re becoming more relaxed. You’re becoming more relaxed...more relaxed..listen only to my voice. Don’t fight against me. You are becoming relaxed...always relaxed...see how relaxed my voice is making you...always more relaxed. Sink deeply under my control. You are so relaxed..you are relaxed..so relaxed. You only hear my voice and you obey me completely.”

“Tired...relax...", Zelda said in a monotone.

“Good,” Sirus said slowly, “you’re so relaxed now-and listening to my voice.”

“Yes,” Zelda said.

“You are so relaxed now and you feel how tired you’re getting..so tired. You’re feeling so tired, so tired and sleepy...so tired and so sleepy. You’re getting so tired..so tired..sink into a relaxing sleep...a deep hypnotic sleep..a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep. You’re becoming more tired, more tired and sleepier. You’re getting more tired and sleepy...more tired and sleepy...you would like to sleep...deep sleep...sinking in a deep hypnotic sleep. You are getting tired, always tired...see how tired my voice is making you...always more tired and sleepier. Don’t stay awake. Close your eyes and sink deeply under my control. You are so tired and sleepy, you would like to sleep, so deep sleep. Your eyelids are much too heavy to hold open. You are tired, so tired. You sink always deeper into a deeper into a relaxing, deep sleep. This deep sleep, good deep sleep. You are so tired and sleepy. You would like to sleep. You only hear my voice..just only my voice and you obey me completely.”

“I must sleep for you now,” she said.

“Exactly,” Sirus said, “you must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Your eyes are so heavy. You are tired..so tired and sleepy. You sink always in this hypnotic sleep...in this deep hypnotic sleep...always deeper under my control. You hear my voice, what it says. You would like to do what I say. You are getting always more tired and sleepier. Your eyeslids are getting ever heavier. You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.”

Zelda was a bit sleepy and her eyelids were a bit heavy.

“You are getting tired,always tired. You are sleepy..so unbelievably sleepy. You would like to sleep, so deep sleep. You are so tired..so tired and sleepy. You hear my voice and your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy. You can hardly keep them open. You can hardly hold them open. You are so tired and sleepy.”

Her eyelids were trembling, and she felt very sleepy now.

“Don’t fight against it. Close your eyes, your tired eyes. So tired...and sleepy. You must sleep. You hear only my voice that tells you that you are getting so tired and sleepy. Your eyes are so tired...and sleepy...and heavy. You are tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy.”

“So tired and sleepy. I must close my eyes.”

“Your eyes are closing. You are so tired...and sleepy. You sink always deeper into this relaxing, hypnotic sleep. You are so tired and do everything which I tell you. You want to be hypnotized.”

“Yes, Sirus. I want to be hypnotized,” she said sleepily.

“You are tired, so tired. Your eyelids are so heavy,so heavy..yes so heavy. Relax. You are so tired...so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy. Your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy. You cannot hold them open anymore. You must close them. You are so tired. Your eyes are so tired and sleepy, so heavy. Your eyelids are so heavy. Close your eyes.”

She closed her eyes, to the horror of the others, and Sirus said, “You are finally in a deep hypnotic sleep and do everything which I tell you. You are completely under my control.”

“I am completely under your control.”

“Complete, relaxing sleep. You sink in a relaxing sleep...into a very deep and relaxing sleep. You’re sinking ever deeper in this wonderful, hypnotic sleep...ever deeper. It is so nice...so relaxing. You can’t fight against it. Sink ever deeper into this relaxing..hypnotic sleep..ever deeper. Now you are deeply hypnotized. Open your eyes now, but stay in complete trance.”

The mutant opened her now glazed-over eyes and awaited Sirus’ next command.

“You are completely weak-willed and obey every one of my commands. You are my slave.”

“I obey you. I am your slave. What is your command?”

“Now, I want you to punch Juni.”

“Yes, I must punch Juni.”

“Zelda no!", Juni exclaimed, but the already hypnotized mutant turned to her and punched her with lightening speed. Juni was knocked to the ground and unconscious.

“Kill her, Zelda. Deliver the final punch.”

“Yes, kill Juni.”

John and Cole saw what their friend was going to do, and Cole quickly froze her in a block of ice and woke up Juni.

The mutant woke up amd groggily asked, “Huh? What’s going on?”

Zelda was going to kill you, but I quickly froze her with ice breath. No doubt, she’s still hypnotized.

“Okay John, break the ice and I’ll bring her out of her trance,” Juni said.

“You got it,” he said. With that, he used his light beam to break the ice, and Juni froze her friend. Then she slapped her.

Zelda awoke from her trance and asked, “What happened?”

“You were hypnotized by Sirus and punched me. No worries, I’m okay.”

“I’m so glad,” Zelda said-relieved.

“So am I, but we don’t have time to celebrate,” Juni said.

Sirus had known by now that Juni wasn’t dead and decided to try again, this time controlling John.

Zelda turned around and exclaimed, “Juni, get down!”

She got down on the ground and her boyfriend’s light beam flew above her head. She was still on the ground and asked, “How should I freeze him?”

“Get up and freeze John quickly before he tries again,” Cole said.

Juni got up and quickly froze him, and then like Zelda, she slapped him to bring him out of his trance. Before John could say anything, Juni said, “Let’s not discuss it,” and patted him on the shoulder.

“Okay,” he said.

The evil mutant was getting angry now, because his two attempts to kill Juni had failed. No matter, he still had Cole to control.

“Get Juni, Cole. Freeze her with your ice breath.”

“Yes master,” he flatly said.

With that, he quickly froze her in a block of ice. John and Zelda were stunned.

“Get her Zelda,” Sirus commanded, “punch the ice block and kill her.”

The re-hypnotized mutant ran towards the ice block, but John quickly grabbed her although he knew she was strong.

Although Juni usually brought everyone out of their trances, this time John called out for help.

“Cole, Cole help me!”

He snapped out of his trance and saw his friend handling Zelda.

“Cole, help me! I can’t hold on to her for long!”

He ran to his friend and exclaimed, “I’ll handle her. Get Juni out of that block of ice!”

“Right!", John exclaimed and used his light beam to break the ice. After she was free, Juni shivered and exclaimed,

“Cold...cold...so cold!”

“I know honey, but for now we have a bigger problem. Zelda was re-hypnotized and Cole’s handling her. Go over there and slap her.”

The mutant ran to Cole and Zelda, but by this time Zelda had broken free of her captor’s grasp and proceeded to run.

“Freeze!", Juni exclaimed and froze the scene. Then she went to Zelda and slapped her. Zelda unfroze and Juni said,

“Just doing my job,” and grinned.

“Thanks J,” she said and grinned back. Then they went back to the group.

* * *

Ten minutes later (in a safe area):

“John, what time is it?", Juni asked.

“Six a.m.,” he said.

“Anyone got anymore cola?", Zelda asked.

“Yeah, here,” Cole said-and handed her a bottle.

“Thanks. I’m so wiped,” she said and drank what seemed like a lot. Then she passed the bottle to the others-who took a swig.

“I’m hungry,” Juni said.

“Well, let’s go back to Burger King and grab some breakfast,” Cole said, “after all, you’re not the only one who’s starving.”

“Incidentally, we only have 2 1/2 hours left to defeat Sirus,” John said, “I’ll tell you, when this is all over-I’m going to be asleep at my desk.”

“Or you may be to buzzed to sleep,” Juni said-laughing.

“That may be true too, but for now let’s get something in our stomachs.”

* * *

They went back to Burger King and the female cashier said, “You four look terrible. You should get some sleep.”

“Well, we’ve been through a lot,” Juni said, “and we’re starving.”

“Okay, what’ll it be?", the cashier asked.

“Four sausage biscuits and orange juices,” Cole said.

“Okay, that’ll be $4.71.”

Cole paid for the meals and a few minutes later they were chomping down on a delicious breakfast and drinking orange juices. It was a refreshing break from fighting.

Afterwards, when the four stepped out, it was quite a sight. The air was fresh and the birds were chirping. It was already a new day, but a new day to fight Sirus. That was something that they weren’t looking forward to, but they had to do it.

The four got back into the SWC, once again through the broken window, and it wasn’t as dark inside there. In fact, a little light had shown through-hinting the break of day. It made things inside a little easier to see. But before they all crawled back through the window, Juni said, “Sirus made our night a living hell, so let’s defeat this creep once and for all!”

“Right on!", the other three exclaimed.

A few minutes after they got inside the building, they walked down the hall and an angry Sirus appeared before them.

“You little sneak,” he told Juni, “I’ve tried three times to kill you and three times you’ve defeated my attempts. Obviously, you and your friends haven’t been broken by my efforts to make your night a living hell, but if you think you’ll ever get the satisfaction of saying my name backwards and defeating me, you’ll...”

“Oh Sirus, shut up. You talk too much,” Juni said and froze him. Then she quickly pulled out the piece of paper out of her pocket and exclaimed, “Suris!”

After she unfroze him, Sirus screamed in agony(loud enough for all of L.A. to hear) and then burst into flames-still screaming. Soon, he disappeared into a puff of smoke. He was gone.

After finally deafeting him, the four mutants were so tired that they went to a corner and fell asleep together. By this time, it was 6:30 a.m.

* * *

Three hours later (after 9 a.m.)

“What happened here? Who’s responsible for these broken lights and this broken window?", a female employee asked in anger and shock, and why are John, Juni, Zelda and Cole sleeping on the floor?”

The noise woke up the four and they woke to find the female employee above them.

“Explain yourselves,” she sternly said.

“Um, it’s kind of a long story but we were up from five p.m. until 6:30 a.m. fighting this evil mutant named Sirus, who controls minds,” Juni said.

“Really,” she said, “and what’s the story behind the broken lights and busted window?”

“We had to escape, and we spent the day and night going in and out of this window. I had to bust the lights so Sirus couldn’t find us,” John said.

The employee looked at Cole and Zelda and asked, “And your story would be?”

“We were hypnotized by Sirus as well as John,” Cole said.

“You people aren’t making this up to get out of something are you?”

“No..no ma’am,” Zelda said, “we are telling you the complete truth. Sirus made our night a living hell and Juni managed to destroy him.”

“This story gets more and more interesting, doesn’t it?", the employee asked.

“Of course. Would you like to hear the rest of it?", Juni asked.

“Not really,” the employee said, “I have to get back to work. However, there’s still a matter of who’s going to pay for these busted lights and broken windows.”

“How much damage are we talking?", John asked.

“Oh, I don’t know..around the range of two or three hundred dollars.”

“For everything?", Zelda asked.

“No, just for the lights. The window’s going to cost more to replace.”

“How much more?", Cole asked.

“I don’t know, but it won’t be cheap,” the employee said, “anyway, please get up off of the floor. It’s very unsanitary.”

The four got up off of the floor and the employee said, “now please, for appearances sake, go home and change.”

“Okay,” Juni said.

After they went home, showered and changed their clothes, the four were back at work, but needed lots of caffeine to get through the day.

Everything was back to normal.