The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Music to Watch Cock By

* * *

Disclaimer: Adults only. This is a work of homosexual erotic fiction, so if you’re offended by graphic sex or are under the age of 18 (or 21 if applicable to your area), please go elsewhere.

Mind control isn’t real, as far as I know. If it was, it would be pretty horrific, so this is fantasy stuff.

If you have any comments, please feel free to email me at:

wbb
* * *
Categories: mm, mc

Synopsis: A young, straight computer tech is seduced and corrupted by a particularly advanced form of malware.

* * *

Andrew Hartman rang the doorbell and waited patiently as he heard footsteps approach from the inside. It was a nice house in a nice neighborhood, and he was grateful that his appointment was here rather than the last place he’d been. He was still feeling a bit disgusted at the filth in that home... he was no neatnik, but just being there had made him feel nasty.

The knob turned and the door opened, revealing a pleasant looking man in his mid-thirties. “Hi, you must be the tech.” he said.

“Yes, sir. I’m Andrew Hartman, from Fixit Pro. I’m looking for Mr. Rudd...”

“That would be me, but call me Greg, if you would.”

“Yes, sir. So you’ve got a slow PC?”

“Uh, yes. Well, there are some weird things going on with it, links that open for no reason, like that. Why don’t you come on in, and I’ll show you where it is. It’s really been a pain.”

Andrew followed Greg down the wide hallway and into a study off to the left. It oozed money, and Andrew was even more impressed than he’d been when he saw the house from the outside.

“Can I get you something to drink? Water, soda?”

“Well, it might not take all that long. It sounds like malware, but we’ve got excellent removal tools.”

“Okay, but if you change your mind, just let me know. I don’t want to stand over your shoulder, so I’ll be in the kitchen. I’m sure you can find me if you need me.”

“Thanks. Oh... any passwords I should know about?”

“My main account has wishbone with capital ‘w’, but that’s the only one,” answered Greg. “Good luck, and let me know if anything comes up you need me for.”

“Got it.”

Pleasant enough guy,“ thought Andrew, as he sat down and booted up the machine.

The boot didn’t take a particularly long time, and nothing amiss seemed to run on the front end, so that looked good. But once the OS started, Greg had been right, it was pretty slow. He checked the processor, but that was normal, and so was the memory allocation.

He ran a few diagnostics, and checked the registry, but it was weird... it was as if nothing was wrong at all, despite the slowness of the applications. Clever little worm, it seemed, if that’s what it was.

Just when he was about to execute a restart, a window popped open. Andrew had to admit, it surprised him a little, but only by the barest amount. The developers of these little gems often preferred shock value while stealing information rather than real stealth. ”Great, a porn show,“ he mused. ”Don’t these people ever think of doing something else?

At the same time, an almost musical hum came from the speakers, but nothing unpleasant—just annoying because it wasn’t supposed to be there.

Weird, though. It wasn’t really a show, either. It was an erect penis and balls... not on a body put pointing up and to his left. It was a 3-D model for sure, but it was almost like someone had created the perfect cock. It was also cycling slowly through the color spectrum, at once making it totally artificial, but also a little engaging...

Andrew shook his head, and closed the window. He put in a CD that would monitor new applications that opened, and waited. Sure enough, after about thirty seconds, it popped open again. This time, it was slowly changing angles, too. The hum seemed to change pitch as it moved so it was pointing right at him and then moved to his right. As it arced back, to the left, its motion was so smooth that he didn’t really ever see it stop moving. Very strange.

It was fascinating really, and since the Internet connection was disabled, he didn’t need to worry about info theft at the moment. The graphical work was extraordinary, so he decided to watch it for a bit.

The weird hum also seemed to sync with it as if it were part of it. The damned thing almost looked alive. And although he’d never thought about cocks this way before, he had to admit it had a certain elegant beauty.

>tick, tock, watch the cock<

What the hell was that? It was like a thought but deeper. Not like something he said for himself, anyway. This program, whatever it was, was definitely strange. Strange and, in some ways, a bit captivating. He was having a hard time looking away from the damned thing. The damned beautiful thing. In fact, the idea that Greg might walk in and catch him staring at it both horrified and created just the tiniest spark of arousal.

>tick, tock, watch the cock<

It did make sense, after all. How could he understand the program if he didn’t watch? So what if he was maybe enjoying it a little. It was a fucking gorgeous dick, and he wondered who it was modeled after. He wanted to watch the cock. He watched it swing slowly back and forth in front of him. Without realizing it, he licked his lips.

>tick, tock, watch the cock<

It was as if the screen was over a foot deep, like it wasn’t a screen at all. This was revolutionary. Real 3-D and the perfect subject. It was making his own cock swell and throb as he watched and listened. If Greg came back in, too fucking bad. This was important stuff. This was the future of graphics. The future of arousal. He felt a pleasant wave as he began slowly to rub his cock through his khakis. It was like his own cock was electric.

>tick, tock, i want the cock<

Yes. Yes. He wanted the cock. He didn’t know why he did, but his confusion was giving way to certainty as he felt his own pleasure growing as he stared and rubbed. His cock was straining now, and he could feel precum making his briefs wet. He couldn’t take it anymore—client be damned. He undid his belt, unzipped, and lowered his pants, smearing his lubricant over the distended head of his own shaft as he moaned softly.

>tick, tock, i crave the cock<

Andrew was losing track of where he was. The program itself was all but forgotten as wave upon wave of will-sapping pleasure sparked up and down his dick—a dick that had never felt so fucking good. He was having a hard time sitting still, and his moans were getting louder. It didn’t matter. There was no Greg, no house, no computer. There was only the cock he craved more than anything.

>tick, tock, obey the cock<

Of course he would obey the cock. The cock was his world, it was everything, it was perfect. He couldn’t think, couldn’t move, couldn’t do anything but follow the cock with his eyes and his head, wanting it wanting to make it never go away, wanting the pleasure that was driving him to insanity to only grow. He obeyed the cock.

>tick, tock, kneel for the cock<

He whimpered openly now as he fell to his knees, jerking crazily, wanting to cum, needing to cum, to obey, to please the cock. His hand was becoming a blur but still he couldn’t cum. Drool fell from his lips. He was hungry. Hungry for the cock. Aching for the cock. Ah, fuck, he obeyed and was kneeling for the cock...

>tick, tock, slave to the cock<

Something flipped inside his mind. How could he do this? What about Gina and their plan to get married? What about...

Another wave of pleasure washed through him, moving out from his swollen prick, engulfing his entire body as if he was nothing but a walking, talking cock himself. It wiped everything else away as he stroked on and on, unable to stop, unable to cum... yes, a slave to the cock and what the cock wanted.

>ten, nine, the cock is Divine<

Andrew began to chant in time with his stroking, his focus completely on the beautiful God before him. “Yes... yes... yes... yes...”

>nine, eight, i am not straight<

>eight, seven, to suck is heaven<

>seven, six, obsessed with dicks<

>six, five, need cock inside<

>five, four, addicted more<

>four, three, no women for me<

>three, two, i jerk and spew<

>two, one, i live for cum<

Words burst out of his mouth now, spittle flying from the intensity. “Please, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck please, please let me cum oh God I obey please let meletmeletme cum...” On and on he rambled, no longer caring where he was, about anything other than climaxing and sealing his fate as a slave to his new Deity.

A voice behind him said, “You may cum, slave.”

Andrew came, sending stream after stream of creamy goo out and onto the floor beneath the computer where he knelt. The shock of hearing a real voice only made it stronger, and he came like never before, hips bucking, eyes clenched tight, as pleasure unlike any he’d ever known whipped through his body and mind.

Finally he finished, exhausted and spent, nearly passing out from the intensity.

“Look up slave, and to your right.”

He looked up to see Greg standing over him, naked and hard. “But... G-Greg this is wrong, this is... I didn’t...” he stammered as the enormity of the trouble he was in came crashing down over him.

“Not Greg, anymore, slave. You will address me properly. As Master.”

“M-Master?” said Andrew, more confused by the moment.

“Yes, slave... Master. Listen carefully. Tick, tock, watch the cock.”

Andrew’s eyes went wide as he looked upon his Master’s cock in person for the first time. His own cock went completely rigid again at the sight... at the knowledge.

“Now, slave, you will seal yourself to Me and to no other. It is time to swallow my seed,” said Master.

The new slave turned his body to the right and he licked timidly at the tip of his Master’s cock. At the first taste, hunger and aching welled up inside of him and he licked up and down the turgid shaft before taking it deep into his mouth.

“Nnnnng, good boy. The program did more than you know. some of it I know you are aware of... but it goes deeper than that. Even now it is rewriting your very thoughts, your dreams, your desires...” Master stopped speaking as the pleasure began to have its desired effect. “And it’s made you an... excellent... little... cockslave,” he panted.

Master held out as long as he could, but within just a few more minutes his own hot, creamy load exploded down the throat of his first recruit. It jetted down the young man’s gullet, filling him as his Master pulled his head so tightly to him that his entire eight inches were buried in his slave’s face.

Once he was done, he stepped back to admire his handiwork, seeing nothing but adoration, obedience and lust on the face of the young man who had until recently been Andrew, and was now a slave with a stronger purer purpose than he had ever known or imagined.

“Now, slave, about that shop you work for. This program is virtually undetectable, and can only be triggered by a long and complex set of seemingly random commands. I want you to load it on every computer your store sells or services. Would you like to obey me, slave?”

“Absolutely, Master,” gushed slave Andrew. It was deeper than desire or love. It was larger than worship. Obeying Master was the only thing the slave could want or even imagine.

“Good boy. I think we’ll be having a most excellent time, and very soon. Now, speaking of servicing, I think I’m ready to let you taste me again, but this time, when I cum into you, you will cum, too.

“And if you’re really, really good, I may let you clean up your mess with your tongue.”

The slave could think of nothing better.

>tick, tock, suck Master’s cock<

To be continued...