The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Music Mind Control

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: A man tells how he took control of the world through his music.

I can’t believe it took this long, but someone finally wanted me to write down who I am, and how I got so famous. In the past it was people wanting to interview me, and I know why. Now, I can finally tell everyone, who is Bernell Tucker? I am an artist, a musician, an audiophile, a scientist, and most importantly, your Master. Let me tell you how I got this way.

Ever since I was a child I was interested in sound. I’ve taken apart and put back together sound equipment from ones with vacuum tubes to solid state chips. I would play a radio station through my computer, and had a program to only record the music and not the commercials and filter out the DJ talking. My mother would say the only times I didn’t have at least one ear covered was at dinner and church.

I am horrible at playing music. I know people think I’m amazing, and that’s what you’re supposed to think, but in reality, I am dreadful at it. I worked for years to get even close to playing the acoustic guitar reasonably well. I spend countless hours in my family’s garage pounding away at the steel drum until I was barely keeping beat with the metronome. The sad truth is, I am so much better at mixing than I am at playing music.

This is why I got into mixing, and finding sounds that had different effects on people. I first found out about mental effects on people with what is called the Shepard’s tone named after Roger Shepard. It’s what’s called an auditory illusion where it always sounds like it is either falling or rising. Then after finding out about Shepard’s tone, I found out about pitch circularity where the pitch seems to travel in a circle. Then there’s Risset’s rhythmic effect where it would sound like something is constantly getting faster or slower, but it is all an illusion. This is all put into a radical type of music called Neue Musik.

Here’s where I come in, and I combine all this with so much more. I mixed in binaural beats where one ear hears something at one level of Hertz and the other ear hears a ten Hertz difference. Match the change in Hertz to the descending Risset’s rhythmic effect with the Shepard’s tone, and set in a pitch circularity and you get people’s minds wide open to just about anything. That anything comes in the form of autonomous sensory meridian response or ASMR whispers. Whatever is whispered goes right into the person’s mind, and they have no resistance to it.

I figured this all out when I was in college. Working to get my degree in media broadcast I was able to mix so many sounds together that I could quite literally send someone an audio file, and they’d become my obedient companion. Maybe companion isn’t the right word. If the person heard the audio file, usually a song, only one time, they would feel an overwhelming desire to be with me and do what I want. If they hear it twice, well then, I could do no wrong and anything I wanted was perfect. After the third time hearing the file, they eagerly want whatever I want, and that includes changing any fundamental beliefs or feelings they naturally have. I made gay guys strait, and women into lesbians. I put authoritative professors on their knees bowing. I made fat men anorexic. I had women love me, oh so many women.

After college I got a job working for Atlantic Records. If you haven’t heard of them, you’re lying. The biggest record label in America they have money, and artists, and was my ticket to money and power. What I wanted was to have more money than I could ever spend in a year, power to get ahold of anyone I wanted anywhere and at any time, and I wanted women. I wanted sexy women that would constantly pleasure me in any way I wanted. After my private, internal, audio file went around Atlantic Records I was able to get what I desired. I’ve lost the number of times I’ve had a woman, giving me a blow-job, under the mix table, where I made some half-talent-wannabe-pretty-faced-guy sound good.

I never sought out fame. The idea of huge groups of people cheering me on to play a single cord on my guitar was ludicrous to me. Why would anyone want that? Why would anyone cheer for that? It wasn’t until I was doing a live recording of Bonna Bonus that I was pulled on stage to be congratulated for her latest album. Real name Lesle Tomkins, Bonna wasn’t actually under my control, so her congratulating me was unexpected.

The feeling on stage was electric.

It was hot under the lights, and the crowd was an indistinguishable mass, but the feeling was like ascending to being a god. I understood in that moment why people who were famous wanted to keep that fame at all cost. The sound of thousands of people screaming and praising for you, and you alone, hits in the heart like being in love. The feeling of thousands of eyes looking at you, and I don’t care what anyone says, you can feel those eyes on you. Fame is like a drug, as soon as you taste it, you want more.

It was that night I pulled out my guitar for the first time in years. I started putting together a song. I am very picky about the music I like. You’ll never get a straight answer from me who’s my favorite artist, or album, for the simple reasons there are some songs I like and some I don’t. I’ll search streams of music for hours trying to find anything I like, and it is always a mix. Some songs are a little country, some a little rap, and some are straight pop music that will be plucked for my playlist. When I went to write a song, I didn’t just focus on the words, but the melody, harmony, instruments, and speed. I wanted a song that could be played at a wedding or a rave. It wasn’t just one song that I wrote, but over two dozen songs, and all with a mix of musical instruments. I settled on a fast paced, pop style, with a Caribbean flare. I did the guitar, but then used the computer to make the rest of the instruments. The words were almost third on the list after the music.

The first on the list of importance to my songs was my own standard mind controlling audio file. You don’t actually hear it. Even if you went through a sound profile my music would have just a few small extra peaks. If you knew what you were looking for, it would also be nearly impossible to isolate my mind controlling audio file. The only reason why I wasn’t affected by the mind control file was I had already inoculated myself from the effect of the sounds. Everyone else found my songs amazing.

I first tested it out at a gym that I went to. There were so many sexy and attractive women there. I was able to talk the front desk into playing my music over the gym’s sound system. I wanted a crappy sound system to see how well my music mind control files worked when you didn’t hear everything perfectly. The first song got people who knew who I was to stare at me with attraction. The second song got people actively coming up to me and want to talk to me about anything I wanted. Then word spread who I was and the third and fourth song got everyone to be around me. The fifth song got everyone to bow down to me.

There’s the saying you never forget your first. I’ll never forget that gym where for the first time I controlled a large group of people. I sent the men off to keep exercising, and not concern themselves with the women. Most women I sent back to exercising since they were either too young, too old, or had too much fat. It still left me with two dozen women to play with.

Commandeering the aerobics room, I had my fun with the women. Making a dozen women do a lesbian style striptease was extraordinary as they took off each other’s clothes and rubbed their naked bodies and pussies together. I made six women do the sixty-nine. I had the rest of the women bend over a table, they had in the room, and I drove into their hot wet cunts, commanding them to orgasm, and then moving on to the next woman. I rotated the women, and then did it again. In the end I had my dick in every woman’s pussy. How I didn’t get an STD is beyond me. I’m not even sure who’s cunt I shot my load into, but she loved it.

I left those women with a few commands they couldn’t resist. They had to get huge breast implants, and by huge I meant that a triple-E cup was on the small size. I also made them exercise almost daily to build muscle, since I like toned women. I also made them drop fat with dieting, but make up for the health benefits with supplements. I also commanded them to dress provocatively at all times, meaning tight, revealing, or both kinds of clothing. I also commanded them that they should search daily for music by Bernell Tucker, and down load it as soon as possible, let their friends hear my music, and have them download it too.

After getting my dick wet, clarity came to my mind. I played with my songs a bit and made the ASTMR commands make people want to share my music, to listen only, and promote my songs. I put that in my music and then went for another test.

Passaic County Community College was where hopeful people found hope for a better life through education. These were people that wanted to learn and make their lives better, not go to college because their parents wanted them to. That’s why I felt mildly bad when I came into their Foundations of Communication Theory and Media Design class with my Bluetooth speaker and in ten minutes had two dozen young people on their knees bowing towards me. I was disappointed in my selection.

Maybe because my first target was a gym full of people trying to make themselves look good that the college class was full of frumpy, lumpy, and unattractive people. Normal people don’t look like human perfection. Imagine my shock. There were two women that were attractive, and then they took off their clothes. I don’t have a thing for tattoos, that’s me, I find them ugly. I have yet to see an attractive tattoo on a woman. I also think that women with piercings are unattractive too, so when I found out both women had tattoos and nipple piercings, I was done. I didn’t even have sex with any of them. It did give me ideas for what to do with my songs to make people how I want them.

My first single was a hit. Never before had anyone’s first single, hit the number one spot, in its first week. The song ‘My Mind, Body, and Soul’ was played constantly. I looked at the streaming numbers and I think the only time the song wasn’t being played by over ten thousand people was Sunday night at two in the morning. My second song, ‘Dug into My Heart’ was put out two weeks later, and that was the only reason why my first song was bumped out of the number one spot. My third song was put out another two weeks later and I had the top three songs in the world with, ‘Magnet in My Mind.’

I walked through the mall one time, and there was a mob of people around me at all times. I wasn’t commanding anyone until I told them to get out of my way, so I could get to the store, and look at the watches that were on display. It was funny to see the look of fear of disobeying me on people’s faces. They so wanted to please me they would do anything I wanted. What I wanted was to see the watches in the case, and when I told everyone to move it was like their worst fear had come to life, and they couldn’t move fast enough.

I still went to the gym. There, any equipment I wanted, weights I wanted to use, as well as any woman I wanted near me, was mine. I, of course, checked out the sexiest women, and took them as I pleased. There were so many sexy women at the gym, with big breasts, big muscles, little clothing, and little fat. Everyone wanted to please me. I was like a kid in a candy store with a hundred-dollar bill.

My first live performance was nearly a riot. If I didn’t go on live stream and order everyone to behave and be kind and polite to everyone, someone would have died. After that it was almost like a hippy party. Everyone was being so nice to everyone else. The security team told me later that there were zero problems they had to deal with because everyone took care of everyone else. Little did I know that this small video of me telling people to be kind and polite to everyone would have such an impact on the world.

Every performance I went to was amazing. Thousands of people packed every place I went. Thousands more would surround the venue. The one command I made to the suits was that my ticket prices would be reasonable to the average person. I also made sure the food and drink prices were also reasonable, more expensive than outside the place, but I can’t justify charging ten dollars for a hotdog. The people went wild when I took the stage with my guitar slung over my shoulder.

Thousands of people not just loving my music, but singing it themselves, and even dressing like me, is as close to magical as possible. The command I had over people’s minds was only part of why they were there. They wanted to hear, see, and be with me. That was a level of control that I don’t think I could mimic in any other way. They didn’t just want to please me, they wanted to be with me. I’m not sure I programmed that into people’s minds.

My first real scandal was when I was rightfully accused of being with two women at the same time. These weren’t just two ordinary women but Lolli Everest and Silver Lunasis, or as they’re really know, Madelyn Lewis and Wendy Mollo. Both are fantastic artists both in music and movies. Both are the pinnacle of sexy. Both were caught on camera pleasuring my cock at the same time. I liked the breeze, and had no idea the cameras on drones were that good, and we were on the twentieth floor of a high-rise. When the pictures came out, I had to quickly call Wendy and Madelyn to inform them they were sharing me at my request. Of course, they believed it because they wanted to believe it.

I was fortunate that the interview afterwards was with Eileen Bruton. I say fortunate since she is super sexy under those pants suits, she always wears. Eileen asked if I felt guilty making both women pleasure me at the same time. I made it simple, that if they wanted to spend the night with me, they had to do it together. I poured on the charm for Eileen with her almond eyes, dark skin, smooth shoulders, thick lips, and fantastic body. Eileen was agreeing with everything I said, as if she had a choice. I swear she was about to jump my bones in the middle of the interview. Afterwards she was desperate for a kiss, a touch, a feel of me, but I told her if she wanted to be with me, it had to be with the sexiest woman she knew. Five minutes later I was being introduced to Teresa Koehler. Imagine a Barbie doll come to life, but with muscle tone, and that was Teresa.

I made sure the blinds were fully closed that night when I took Eileen and Teresa. Eileen’s dark brown skin contrasted with Teresa’s pink skin as they did the sixty-nine on the hotel’s bed. I went around and slid into Teresa’s pussy while Eileen ate her out. It wasn’t the first time I screwed a woman’s pussy while her clit was being licked by another woman. I fucked Teresa for a bit, and then switched to Eileen’s tight pussy. I was balls deep in her when she had a very powerful, and wet, orgasm. I had those two women dance for me, in sexy and seductive ways. They were doing lesbian acts that even the internet would have frowned upon, but they did so eagerly at my command. Sometimes when I’m back in town I call up one or the other, and the three of us fuck the night away, and sometimes with a fourth, or even fifth.

I put out two albums, and people bought physical CDs, vinal copies, and downloaded them by the millions. The market overseas wasn’t as large, unless they understood English. Between the music sales, the live performances, and the merchandise, I was a multi-millionaire. It felt good never having to worry about money.

I was working on my third album when I found out politicians were using my songs, and my ‘be kind’ video to promote their agendas. I never had a taste for politics. I still don’t. Should people be kind and support others, yes. Should they be forced to? No, I believe in free choice in almost all things. What I’ve programmed into people’s minds are for health and wellbeing. How our government is run should reflect the values people have, but also realize you’re not in this alone, and you should consider other people’s points of view. I mostly stayed out of politics, until someone used my words to support something I’m wholeheartedly against, and I would hope most rational people would be too. I’m not going to get into that.

I guess you could say that’s where things stand at this point. I’m still putting out music. I’m still performing, live. I’m still having sex with stimulating, toned, attractive women. Everyone in the English-speaking world is under my control. If you’re reading this you’ve heard my songs, and are under my control. I could command any of you to do anything, even in writing, and you would eagerly want to do it because you know this is coming from the real Bernell Tucker. All women whose last name starts with a ‘B’ will now wear a micro-bikini all day on Wednesday. All men whose last name starts with a ‘F’ will pluck a single ball hair every day of the entire month of June.

Keep an eye out for my next album about to drop the month of October. I’ve tentatively titled it, ‘I Control Your Mind’ or something like that. That title might be too much on the nose. I really don’t care what it is called, and none of you do either. You will buy my album, in CD, vinal, or streaming form. You’ll love every second of every song, even knowing the music has mind control properties. You will not care that I’m controlling your mind to exercise, diet, and the women to get big breast implants, and dress sexually. You’ll do these things, because I want you to do these things. Since you’ve all read this entire article, I, Bernell Tucker, command you to have the best orgasm of your life, now!

The End