The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Music is the Key

Synopsis: When sounds control your mind, not just your mood

Cara clutched Bob’s hand as they stepped into the large mirrored room. She was very much in love with Bob, and he with her. Behind them their friends Kay and Jay were not so enamoured with each other. Cara only regretted that they’d come with Kay and Jay. “I hope we never end up like them” she smiled

“I love you” he said

“Me too” she said

Cara gasped at the opulence of the venue. The room had about two dozen high-backed golden chairs with red velvet cushions. At the head of the room was a black grand piano. The room had the word “daemonium” above the entrance. Cara didn’t even know it was Latin, but she was impressed by the gold embossed lettering.

Cara couldn’t remember why they got an invite to attend.

As they entered the room a statuesque blonde in a stunning long black dress greeted them and took their invitations. And a smaller large breasted woman next in line offered each woman a small paper bag, stapled shut at the top.

Cara looked at her as if there was a mistake “A gift for the lady…” the woman said in a deep eastern European accent. Cara wanted to look inside “For after the performance” the woman corrected her.

Cara smiled and Bob squeezed her hand a little firmer. “What on earth…?” she smiled at him. Cara was intrigued. The small bag was quite heavy.

She turned and Kay in her long heels eagerly took her own bag, and broke away from Jay who looked smart in his black dinner jacket. Cara of course knew Kay was in a bad mood. They’d all shared a limo and Kay and Jay had fought bitterly much of the way

Cara felt sorry for her friend. She and Kay had known each other for seventeen years.

Cara went to sit down when another woman in black ushered them to different seats

“What’s wrong with these?” Kay started, angrily

“Please, Madame…” the woman said trying to direct Kay to her assigned seats

“Don’t ‘Madame’ me” Kay snapped.

“Please, honey” Jay said and that made her round on him “Don’t just give up on this like you’ve got no balls…” she snarled

But then even she realised the stares she was getting. It made her uncomfortable and she backed down. But when she got to her chair, on the end of a line of chairs she picked it up in a demonstration and moved it about 30inches further away from Jay’s chair.

This made her small-minded self feel triumphant.

Stanislaw Vysshiy, Russian-Polish impresario stepped purposefully out to the performance area.

He wore a black suit with tails. He also had a goatee that along with his long nose made you almost baulk when he stared at you.

The audience gave him the obligatory applause. Cara had to put her complimentary mystery bag on the floor in front of her, between her legs so she could clap

She then took her love’s hand and squeezed in in anticipation.

Without a word Stanislaw bowed. He took his seat on the small black wooden piano bench (sometimes called a Duet Bench). He turned one last time to the audience

Cara noticed his bow this time was, no… not to the audience. She turned and saw the black-dressed women close the doors and lock them.

The music started…

Suddenly her mind went blank. She didn’t feel herself letting go of Bob’s hand but she did.

“Honey?” he whispered but she didn’t hear his words.

Then she slowly became aware of other sensations… She felt warm between her legs.

She sat sat forward. She was consciously aware of a wafting of music over her; and how she could not move. A part of her said it was not normal, but another part of her was enticed by the music. It made her feel giddy.

She was aware the music ‘touched’ her. Her legs opened a little. She was aware of this too, her nipples grew rock hard. She gasped.

She heard a similar gasp popping up around the room “Are others affected like me?” she thought. But she couldn’t turn to look….

The music grew wilder and her legs opened wider. She gasped again and realised she had just come.

Suddenly she reached forward and grabbed the complimentary bag. She tore it open. Inside was a gun. She looked at it for a moment. She knew what she must do.

She drew it out as she stood up. She looked at Bob, right into his eyes, as she pulled the trigger.

The sound of a dozen guns going off around the same time echoed throughout the room. The noise rang in her ears. She couldn’t turn, but in her vision as she stood she saw that Kay was standing near by with a weapon in her hand also. She noticed another woman, likewise. It was like she was in a dream.

There soon wafted through the air the smell of spent gunpowder.

She turned back towards the piano and dropping her gun she sat down as if nothing had happened. Only, this time she touched herself through her panties… that were sopping wet.

“Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!” she moaned as she masturbated. She was also aware of the rising moans of a dozen other women filled the air.

She began coming, rubbing herself with juror as she did. She thrust her hips up and pushed up against her finger

She came loudly and groaned with delight as it struck home.

And then the music changed and she felt herself ‘calming down’. She was sweating.

Stanislaw stood up

Cara gazed at him feeling an overwhelming warmth towards him.

“Ladies” he said “You have all passed the first test”

She sighed, relieved somehow

“I am excited by what we will do next…” he continued

She smiled, excited too… wondering what it would mean.

“Come, ladies” he said

She turned and picked up her bag and stepped over the slumped body of some man in a formal suit as she followed the others out of the room

She fell into line with the others. As they moved out the room the woman she’d first seen was there with a clipboard

She stopped in front of the woman

“Name?”

“Cara Deloitte”

“Age”

“22”

“Sexual status?”

“I don’t understand”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No”

She marked the sheet accordingly

“Very good” the woman said “Remove all your clothes in the next room”

Cara followed on out the room where other women were already getting undressed.

She saw Kay come in a little after her. They didn’t speak. Kay went over to a free area and began undressing too.

Cara looked down at the pile that was her clothes. She had in the back of her mind this was not right… but that thought was quickly repressed.

“Remove all jewellery too” a woman in black said “You own nothing now. You are nothing”

A woman put her hand up

“Yes?”

“I’ve got a clit ring…”

The woman in black sighed. She went over to a small bag and removed some tools. She went back to the woman with he piercing and worked roughly, hurting the woman, but removed the jewellery

“Anyone else?”

Cara saw another woman raise her hand. The woman had a belly-button piercing.

This was quickly removed.

“Ladies” the first woman said “You are all slaves. You are all property of Stanislaw Vysshiy”

She looked at them and noticed a great many were unshaven. “Disgusting” she said under her breath

A woman in black next to her agreed. “The Master will not want that…”

“We will deal with grooming when we return to the harem” the first one said. She spoke aloud “Ladies… line up, follow this one out the door to the bus…”

Cara moved into line and followed the group outside.

There was a mini-bus, but all the windows had drawn-curtains

Cara found her way on-board. She sat by chance next to Kay.

As they drove all the woman sat facing straight forward.

Cara found something touching her hand…probing for it

She turned and saw Kay

“What are we doing?” Kay whispered

“I…” Cara tried to formulate the words in her mind

“Be quiet back there” a woman commanded

Cara and Kay let go of each other and sat in silence the rest of the trip.

Cara felt stung by the words. A part of her said “You must be good—obey”. She then said to herself “I want to be good…”

Kay and Cara made no contact the rest of the trip.

It was a long trip

They emerged from the bus on what looked to Cara like a farm

“New recruits will follow me” said a short Asian woman in one of the black-dress ‘uniforms’ Cara had seen on others

Cara got into line and followed her. No one seemed to care that all the women were naked

They were lead to a barbers. There were four chairs and the first four women were ordered to sit in these… but their hair-cut…. they had their bush shaven

Cara was in the next group. She stared ahead as someone opened her legs and started to trim her cunt hairs. Even when they tugged on her pubes she did not move. She accepted her orders and took what happened as her duty.

When she was shaven it felt cool there.. as she was kissed by the air… but she simply moved on to the next place, not even exploring the new tingly sensation she felt there.

It was their sleeping quarters. The bunks were aligned in neat rows, but unusually they were larger than normal. Cara found out why when she was assigned to a bunk… with another woman

“No one sleeps alone” the Asian lady said “We share our bodies here”

“Yes” the women said “Sharing my body is normal”

Cara was loud in her voicing this command. And she was glad she had another woman to share with. It seemed un-natural that she used to sleep alone.

Her companion was a Lebanese-American—Noula.

“The woman you sleep with—you must fuck and bring to orgasm—or you will be punished” the Asian woman commanded

“Commence!”

Cara turned to her companion.

Noula was shorter than Cara, but had a much larger bust.

Cara was tentative but they kissed. Cara had never had sex with a woman before.

“Let me do you first” Noula said

“Yes” Cara said

“Lie down”

“Yes” Cara complied so willing to let someone take command.

Cara lay down and Noula moved onto her, opening her legs.

Cara did look over to Kay. Kay stood with another woman and they both fingered each other.

Noula kissed Cara on the belly and then, at her freshly shaven pussy

This brought Cara’s attention back. She smiled as she looked down seeing this dark haired compact bundle of sex lapping at her clit.

Cara gasped. As she did a black-dressed woman came by to inspect them. She stood leaning over Cara “You must orgasm!” she said to Cara

“Yes…. ooooo…. oohhhhhh” Cara cried. And her back arched. To her surprised a clear fluid shot from her onto Noula’s face

“Well done” the woman said “Now you must bring your companion to orgasm”

“Yes” Cara said compliantly.

“Stay there” Noula said and she moved up over Cara and offered her cunt to Cara’s mouth

Cara lapped at the woman’s pink wet flesh. She found the taste nice and she lapped harder, and delved deeper

Soon Noula gasped and came… Cara was so happy

“Couple #7” a woman said “Have failed to comply”

Noula and Cara returned to their ‘attention’ position. Cara could see that it was Kay in that ‘coupling’

“Is she frigid?” another uniformed woman asked

“Frigid women are useless to the Master”

“Please, I want to comply….” Kay begged “Let me try again”

“Very well…” the leader woman said “Come here and lick my asshole”

“Yes, Mistress” Kay said, happy to serve and have another chance

She rushed forward and knelt down behind the leader and rolled up her long black dress

She looked at the ass in front of her and buried her face in between soft white globes of flesh. She drilled into warm ass and soon the woman gasped a small gasp of joy. It was enough. Kay had got her off. And Kay had proven her worth.

Cara had no feeling for Kay either way. All served the master, that was all that mattered.

Cara was ordered to leave Noula and commence on another task. She was happy when she entered a large bedroom and saw the master there. She wanted so much to serve him

There were four other women there. One was on her hands and knees having her ass filled with cock

The master fucked her hard and she grunted with due delight at being of service

As Stanislaw Vysshiy humped the groaning woman, Cara had a thought in her head. He did not look human anymore.

She wondered why she noticed his goat-like legs, and horns on his head. It didn’t matter, after-all. She was there to serve

When he came in the woman’s ass another moved under the woman to catch the drippings from her leaking anus

And there was a lot, cum just ran out of her like it was on tap.

The woman lay there with her mouth open, catching as much second-hand sperm as she could.

He turned to Cara “Come” he said, but it wasn’t his voice, it was in her head.

Her heart skipped a beat as she went to him.

He didn’t even want to know her name. And she didn’t care about that, she was just a life-support system for a cunt.

And he pushed into her. Despite herself she cried in pain. He was large. Her pussy was tight.

But she began to stretch. The vagina can stretch quite a bit.

Cara gasped with delight as he used her

And then, when he was done he moved on to another woman

As she got up off the bed her belly began to distend. She knew she was pregnant.

She returned to her quarters and Noula begged to taste her. Cara allowed it and Noula got to taste some of the Master’s come drizzle.

Sleep came upon them soon

That was the first day.

There would be many more to come…

The End