The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I finally decided to post a new story, rather than one of my older contest/expo stories from the MC forums. Well, it’s not exactly a “new” story, as I wrote most of it about four years ago, but never finished it. It’s finished now, though, and hopefully it will be enjoyable to any of you who take the time to read it, as, for the most part, it’s a typical “Jo story”.

Jo
* * *

Music Hath Charms

As her tour guide tapped out what was obviously a security access code on the number pad, Gloria stood behind her, lost in thought. Hearing a chime and watching the light on the keypad turn green, she resolutely followed Rebecca... Rebecca Landis, Headmistress of the Darkwin School for Troubled Girls... up the two steps into the school’s security room, still trying to sort out what was nagging at her.

“Have you enjoyed your tour so far, Gloria?” Rebecca asked.

“It’s been fine,” she answered, looking around, still distracted by her confusion, but taking a more active interest in the state-of-the-art security and monitoring room. Just in front of her was a big surveillance console, with six 10-inch color monitors staring back at her, each one occasionally switching its image from one remote camera to another. Rebecca had told her there were twenty-seven such cameras spread around the small campus.

She glanced over to see the older woman frowning at her. “You don’t seem too enthused about what you’ve seen, Gloria, and frankly, I don’t think that’s fair. I’m not looking for a perfect report back to the State Education Board, but I’d like it to be a fair and honest appraisal, at least.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just trying to sort something out here. I will be giving Darkwin a thorough appraisal, though honestly, I’ve been more than impressed.”

And, quite frankly, she had been impressed, making the comments and concerns of other visitors and parents, ones that they’d brought to the attention of the SEB, even more confusing. Well, actually less confusing, as their few complaints of “there’s something wrong at the school, but I just don’t know what”, were mimicking her own just now.

But those entreaties to the board were the reason she was here, after all.

She watched as a nearly beatific smile spread over the attractive Headmistress’ face. “That’s wonderful to hear, as the staff and I have been trying so hard to turn all these fine young girls around. It’s always been our goal to give them a base from which to move out into the real world and become happy, productive citizens.

“Girls like Tawny, here,” Rebecca said, putting her hand on the shoulder of the young woman who’d sat watching the monitors, her back to the two of them, ever since they’d entered. Pulling on her shoulder until the long, auburn-haired woman turned around to face them, she continued, “Tawny, say hello to Gloria Davidson of the State Education Board. This is Tawny, one of our seniors, for lack of a better term.”

Gloria knew about the school, about how it was half-high school, half-college, equivalent to a minimum security prison, where girls, aged 17 or 18, were sent for three years to “get their acts together”. They were all convicted lawbreakers, or so otherwise unruly as to be a menace to themselves or their families, much less society. So that meant Tawny was probably 21, and very shortly to be released from the school.

“Pleased to meet you, Ma’am,” Tawny said, smiling and nodding her head.

“Hi, Tawny... the same to you,” Gloria told the startlingly attractive young woman. “Are you looking forward to getting out?”

She watched as Tawny, looking far more like a girl than a woman for a few seconds, glanced up at the leader of her school, who nodded. Then back to Gloria, “I have one more orientation session to go through, then I’m sure I’ll be just fine out there.”

The young investigator was going to let that go, but changed her mind. “That’s not what I asked you, Tawny. I asked if you were looking forward to leaving Darkwin?”

Tawny’s smile faded, and Gloria thought for a moment she might begin to cry. What had she said?

“Go ahead, dear,” Rebecca urged. “I’m sure Gloria will understand.”

“It’s just... It’s just, well, sure, I’m looking forward to getting out there and trying to make my own way in the world. I mean, Headmistress Landis has already lined up a job for me, and a place to stay,” Tawny told her, the look on her face making Gloria want to move to her, to comfort her somehow. “But I’m going to miss everyone so bad. Karen, Amanda, Jenny... all the teachers... Miss Landis... everyone.”

“Have you ever been to sleepaway camp, Gloria?” Rebecca asked her, taking Tawny’s head in her arm and stroking her hair, trying to soothe her.

Gloria simply nodded, unable to speak, understanding perfectly now. She had been to a sleepaway camp, spending many summers there, in fact. It was with the gut punch of memory that she remembered the goodbyes again, especially those of her last year at camp. She remembered the feeling of emptiness and loss as that final summer ended, the knowing she’d never see some of the closest friends she’d ever made, again.

“Her last session will make it easier,” the Headmistress told her, her look almost grim, determined. “I’ll make sure of that.”

Her last session? Gloria didn’t know quite what to make of her words, still lost in her own emotions and memories, but it brought to mind again that something was bothering her. She couldn’t help but frown, unable to keep her confusion from the eyes of the staring school administrator, who nodded, somehow understanding.

Rebecca looked down at Tawny and said, “Go take a half-hour break, sweetie, and pull yourself together. I’ll watch the monitors with Gloria while you’re gone... ok?”

“Yes, Miss Landis,” Tawny replied, before standing and walking past Gloria without another word. She opened the security door and left the room without a backward glance.

“Something’s troubling you, dear... I can see it,” Rebecca told her. “I’d like you to talk about it with me. Perhaps it’s something I can explain away for you.”

“There is, and there isn’t. I just can’t put a finger on it.”

“Then think... sort out your thoughts. I can wait, as I’d really like to know just what’s bothering you.”

“You and me, both,” Gloria told her, once more trying to sort out the vague unease she was feeling since she’d toured the school with Rebecca.

What was wrong? What was it that was noodging at her mind, that was bothering her to this extent? What was the problem?

It finally came to her... something that had been staring her in the face since the tour had started. It was something rather obvious, really. It was something, in comparison to the other state-sponsored schools for “bad” girls that she’d visited, that she should have noticed immediately... but she hadn’t.

It wasn’t what was wrong with Darkwin that bothered her so badly. It was everything that seemed so right about it.

During her whole tour, she hadn’t met one girl who was rude to her, hadn’t met one girl who wasn’t smiling, or who seemed unhappy or discontent. She hadn’t heard one swear word or seen one fight. She hadn’t noticed any of the insults or normal banter between girls who felt they were “all that”... things she’d always heard at other facilities.

Though not a bad thing, certainly, it simply wasn’t normal. And, considering the type of girls who were forced to live here for three years, it was not anything to reasonably expect.

Gloria gasped at her own self-revelation, and the most likely implication of it. And before she could check herself, she spoke to it aloud.

“You’re drugging them, aren’t you?” she stated, staring at Rebecca, feeling an anger begin to build within her.

“What?!” Rebecca said, her eyes going wide, looking as if someone had stepped on her foot. “Drugged? Oh my god, how can you say such a thing, Gloria? Don’t you know that I, and my staff, are death on drugs, that any girl caught using them is severely punished?”

Somewhat abashed by her rush to judgment, Gloria still continued, the smiling faces, the incessant politeness she’d seen and heard continuing to echo through her mind. “Then how have you done it? How have you gotten such raw, enthusiastic, basically uncontrollable girls to toe the mark, to act as if they’d spent their lives being spoon-fed Emily Post?”

For a few seconds, Rebecca just stared at her, obviously thinking about something... perhaps whether or not to come clean on her methods. Finally, she smiled, turned, and pushed a few buttons on the security console. Then she turned back and said, “Ok... I’ll tell you, Gloria, if you really want to know.”

“Don’t be silly... of course I want to know! There’s not a place like this school that wouldn’t want such peaceful and well-behaved girls.”

Rebecca smiled and nodded, looking very pleased with herself, and replied, “It’s all very simple, really. It’s in the music, Gloria.”

“What? What music? What are you talking about?”

“When they first get here, I train them with music, dear.”

“I... I don’t understand. And please don’t call me ‘dear’. You’re not that much older than I am,” Gloria said, more confused than ever. “What do you mean, train them?”

“Sorry, Gloria... though I must admit you looked so cute just then, taking me to task like that, that I couldn’t resist thinking you were one of my ‘dear’ girls.” Rebecca moved closer to her, leaning in almost conspiratorially. “But I suppose it’s time I told you.

“When these girls are brought to me, I put them through three orientation classes, or sessions, each of them lasting about an hour. In each, I simply sit there with them and talk to them, letting them know what I expect of them, letting them hear some of my subliminals.”

“Your subliminals?”

“Oh yes, ones that I’ve slowly developed over the years, the ones that speak to the deepest parts of their minds as they listen to me talking to them.”

Good grief... what’s going on in this place? Gloria thought, struggling to retain her objectivity.

“It sounds like hypnosis to me,” she finally responded, wracking her brain to remember if such a thing were illegal in this state... or any state, for that matter. Logically, it would seem to be. Certainly, it was immoral to mess around with the minds of young women, anti-social though they might be.

Or had been....

“Some might label it hypnosis, Gloria, though I don’t see it that way. It’s not as if I’m telling them, or making them, feel and act in ways they don’t already know about, or don’t realize they should. No, I’m only making it easier for them to conform, to act responsibly, to act like caring, thinking adults. Look at them,” Rebecca continued, sweeping her arm to indicate the monitors, “look at how happy they are, how productive... see the way they help each other.

“No, my subliminals are fine. They only help the girls get past all the accumulated baggage of their own fear, anger, pride, and selfishness. Isn’t that something we’d want for them? Honestly, isn’t that something we’d want for ourselves and our own children?”

Something still didn’t sound right about this to the state inspector. However, outside the slightly, well... muted reactions of the students, they’d certainly seemed like normal, well-adjusted young women to her.

“But women this age have so much bounce, so much energy, which is great and as it should be. You seemed to have flattened that out some for the sake of what... peace, I guess. How have you done that, Rebecca? Isn’t it physically and emotionally unhealthy to suppress their normal personalities?”

Ignoring the first question, the excited Headmistress responded to the second with, “Not at all. Their health is fine. We make sure they eat, and enjoy, only the best foods for them. There are hardly any overweight girls here, and most of those are newbies. We work them hard in gym classes, and make sure there are times when they can use all that youthful energy in a more uninhibited fashion. I’d never want them all pent up and permanently docile. We don’t want to create sheep, here, as the world eats up such women.”

Unsure of where to go in her questioning, Gloria finally went back to Rebecca’s original point.

“Okay... so, skipping the subliminals for a moment, what’s this about the music?”

“The music is simply a soothing conveyance for the subliminals, Gloria, along with a mood setter and enhancer. All girls like to listen to music, and I can use it to help them understand how they’re supposed to behave at various times and in various locations across the campus. It’s not something we have on all the time, you know... just most of the time.”

“You’re saying the music controls them?” Gloria asked, shaking her head, barely able to believe any of this.

“No, no, dear... it directs them. Here... it’s easier just to show you.”

Rebecca turned backed to the security console and began toggling switches, then moved around behind her guest and pushed her closer to the screens. Gloria did move closer, noting the soft cacophony of different sounds and softly playing music coming from each of the monitors, apparently based on which camera each was displaying. The individual sounds started to melt together, however, as the music coming from each room’s speakers changed and got a bit louder.

A few of the women glanced up at the speakers and smiled. The speakers in the security room, itself, were on, the song now matching what was coming out of the monitors, although at a much more obvious volume.

“Now watch, Gloria, and listen,” she half-whispered in her ear. “Now that I’ve switched the music in the gym, cafeteria, and library to rock and roll, you should easily be able to see the difference in the students’ attitudes and interactions.”

Gloria did watch, though at first nothing was noticeable to her. She knew Rebecca had switched the classical music being piped into the library from the central sound system. She’s also changed the easy country the girls in the cafeteria and gym had been listening to. Now, all three rooms were sharing the same thing she was hearing here in the security office... Bad Company’s “Can’t Get Enough”.

It still seemed as if nothing had changed except the music, but Gloria kept scanning the monitors. Shifting her eyes from one camera feed to another, she finally spotted the difference... a subtle one at first, but one that became more pronounced as she looked for it, and the rock song continued.

“I see it,” she breathed.

In the library, she noted that the young, white-bloused and plaid-skirted girls were starting to move around more. There was much more whispering, much more pairing off. Two girls appeared to be holding hands under a table now. In the cafeteria, the volume and pitch of student conversations had risen, and there was much more giggling, physical contact, and animated discussion. And in the gym, the girls dressed in their gym shorts and “DSTG” t-shirts, and playing crab soccer, were letting the game get much rougher, with more and bigger piles of yelling, laughing students struggling for the ball.

After watching one particular scooting collision of players turn into something approaching a rugby scrum, Gloria said, “They’re loosening up. They’re starting to come together, aren’t they?”

“An interesting choice of words, but yes. You see, they’re responding to the music as they’ve been programmed to... as I’ve programmed them to.”

Slightly aghast at the increasingly Machiavellian sound of that, but nonetheless intrigued, Gloria turned to face her. “I’m not sure what you mean by ‘programmed’, and I’m honestly not sure I like the implications of that. I mentioned hypnosis, but how do you program anyone to respond to a particular style of music... is it in those subliminals you mentioned?”

Rebecca smiled. “Very good, Gloria, but only at first, as I’ve really made a major leap forward in the efficacy of audio subliminals over the past two years. No, though... right now their responses are purely Pavlovian. Like the dog and the dinner bell, they’ve come to completely associate certain music styles with certain attitudes they are expected to maintain. Classical and smooth jazz for studying, learning, and contemplation; easy pop and soft country for general camaraderie and social interaction, and harder rock and metal and deep southern blues for more personal and more, um... aggressive activities.”

Turning back to the monitors, Gloria watched as the scenes in each room continued to shift, as the Bad Company song ended and Guns ‘n Roses started singing about “the jungle”.

In the library, she could see more girls pairing off and walking back into the stacks hand-in-hand. One girl standing behind her seated friend, had her arms down over the other’s shoulders, her hands obviously buried inside her bra. Glancing over to where the school’s librarian was sitting behind the main desk, Gloria was stunned to see an attractive blonde student on her lap, kissing her on the neck.

“After those first three quick sessions with me, in order to imprint myself on them, what I do is isolate the students in their own rooms for their first week here. While they stay there, I pump in both the music and a second set of underlying subliminals for the type of behavior I’m looking to create, then reinforce. All my subliminals are subtle, but very strong, with a large component of them being aimed at submissiveness to school authority and obedience to school rules and personnel.”

In the cafeteria, there was even more lap sitting, and students feeding other students by hand. In a few cases, it was even from mouth to mouth. One pretty, Asian girl and a tall redhead were eating the same hotdog in a way that Gloria would consider outright disgusting if she’d seen it happening in the park. But here, it seemed almost normal, or at least part and parcel of all that was going on.

It startled Gloria to suddenly realize she was beginning to tingle all over from her voyeuristic staring, Rebecca’s “explanations” still filling her ears.

“Then, after the association between music and behavior is fully linked in their minds, they can join the rest of the school, reacting to what they hear in an almost fully automatic way. You might have noticed that I’ve put the teaching staff through the same conditioning, just so they’d understand what they see. I don’t want them overreacting to anything that happens in front of them, because I want those things go be happening. That, and it makes them happier in their jobs, too, as you can see.”

In the gym, it was even “worse” now. Some of the bigger bunches of ball-chasing girls were breaking up; but that was because they were pairing off, too. It also appeared that the main position for crab soccer, scooting along on one’s hands and feet with one’s back to the floor, was just perfect for something else, and many of the students were taking advantage of that.

Gloria could see at least three pairs of girls humping and grinding their mounds together through their gym clothes, in three rather disgusting acts of raw sexuality.

She glanced over at the gym teacher, an otherwise stern-looking brunette, who didn’t look disgusted at all. No, she was standing there, smiling and nodding, her hand down inside her sweatpants, obviously masturbating.

The whole thing was insane! How could music and a few subliminal commands turn an entire women’s school into a pack of writhing, kissing, sexual animals?

Gloria stared at the girls humping their... their pussies together again, unable not to notice the looks of opened-mouth bliss on their faces, or how their movements were becoming faster and more insistent.

I wonder how wet they are under those shorts? Gloria thought for a moment. Are they going to pull off those tops, maybe start rubbing their young, firm tits together, too?

Then she stopped, stunned. What was going on? Where had those thoughts come from? She knew she should be angered by this blatant, unwarranted manipulation of innocent girls. Well, okay, they weren’t here at Darkwin because they were “innocent”, but they were still individual human beings who had legal rights. This was a bizarre, sometimes sexual, big-brotherism, with Rebecca apparently wielding her power and control like some omniscient little tin Goddess.

Yet Gloria found, though she wasn’t even bisexual, much less a lesbian, that she was past just the tingling stage now, finding herself growing more and more aroused by what she was watching. She found herself struggling not to touch herself in “that” way. She was also feeling the urge to run off to the gym and see if the slim, dark-haired, gym teacher was in need of some help. Or maybe to the cafeteria, where she could get one of the students to share a hot dog with her in whatever way they wanted.

No... the gym would be better. I could get some hot, young, moaning minx to hump my own wet, needy pussy there. That Asian girl looked good enough to eat, though, and the librarian looked so hot, all big tits and soft lips and....

Gasping, Gloria realized these reactions were very wrong, and were not like her at all, regardless of what she was seeing. But she couldn’t seem to control them, horribly confused now, unable to look away from the monitors. She’d partially lost the battle not to touch, either, hugging herself and rubbing her thighs together.

“What... I... you say they aren’t... aren’t responding to subliminals now, that there aren’t subliminals in the music they’re listening to?”

“No, dear,” Rebecca told her, directly behind her again, against her right shoulder, whispering in her ear. “They’re just heated little bitches responding to my ‘come and get it’ bell. They’re just obeying and giving in to their programmed lust the way they’ve been conditioned. When I play rock and roll for them, they know how to respond, so there’s no need for them to hear the associated subliminals anymore.

“No, the only roomed filled with my subliminals is this one, Gloria. They’ve been insinuating themselves deep within your mind in irresistible ways for long enough to be very effective. And when we’re done here, on a purely clinical level, I hope you’ll tell me what it feels like to listen to them, as I can’t hear them. I have tinnitus, you see, and can’t hear the frequencies they’re broadcast on. Funny how that works out, isn’t it?”

Gloria heard that and wanted to turn, to maybe even slap or push Rebecca down to the floor, the megalomaniacal witch! But she couldn’t, or at least couldn’t make herself do it. She couldn’t even resist when the headmistress pulled her arms down to her sides. And all she could do was shudder helplessly as Rebecca’s hands slid around her body to lift and cup her breasts through her clothes, the older woman’s own breasts sliding and pressing into her back.

“You know what my subliminals are telling you, don’t you, dear? You can feel them directing your mind to feel pleasure in obedience, to feel free to be aroused, to need to be aroused and obedient. It’s like a script you can’t stop reading, that you don’t want to stop reading because it feels so wonderful, because it feels so fucking good.”

Gloria wanted to disagree, to do something other than stand there and shake in lust. She almost managed that, but failed as her tormentor began rolling her stiff nipples between her fingers. Nearly paralyzed, Gloria could feel her pussy spasm, breaking her concentration and sucking away more of her will to resist what was happening to her.

“Stop it... don’t!” was all she managed to gasp, the thrill of the older woman’s touches, and the warm feel of her body sliding against her back so exciting. It was as if Rebecca knew just where to touch her, just what to do to push her sexual need even higher. And seeing the wild, sapphic debauchery taking place all over the school kept pulling at her, dragging Gloria even deeper into her own arousal.

It was like being in the midst of a wild orgy, a whirlpool of wetness. It swirled all around her and she couldn’t swim out of it as it sucked her mind and body deeper and deeper into its center.

“Don’t fight it, dear,” Rebecca hissed in her ear, “Let your mind respond to my subliminals the same way your body already is. Too much thinking only ruins the passion.”

The headmistress’ hand was already hiking up Gloria’s dress, and sliding underneath her panties to find the heat beneath. Then it was cupping and rubbing her... cunt... spreading her liquid desire all over, just before its long, supple fingers slid inside her, stroking and probing.

“Feel it, watch it, hear it, Gloria,” Rebecca continued to whisper, her voice as thick as syrup in the aroused investigator’s ears. “You now know a woman’s body, a woman’s touch turns you on so helplessly, so there’s no need to repress your deep, lesbian desires anymore. It’s so obvious to you now that obedience is pleasure, and pleasure brings joy, freedom, and release. Obedience and pleasure makes you wet, makes you need, makes you want, without inhibition or guilt.

“Look at them... look at their pleasure and see how happy they are, how they revel in their freedom and release.”

Gloria did look at them, finding it harder and harder to focus, to even see clearly as Rebecca continued her relentless, intimate massage. It wasn’t the state-purchased food the girls in the cafeteria were eating now... it was each other. Sprawled all over the tables and the floor, there were 69’s everywhere, along with a few who just stood there, practically naked and with their legs splayed, while fellow students sought the erotic nourishment between their thighs.

It was the same in the library, though more of the couples were out of sight, lost among the bookshelves. Even through the music, though, she could hear the hoarse cries and screamed pleasures in that den of quiet learning.

No one was hidden from view in the gymnasium, however, with pairs and groups of girls simply all over each other, kissing and eating and grinding away. When one of the monitors switched to a shot of six students... three groups of two, their clothes gone now, each pair of girls humping and grinding their shining pussies together with nearly drill team precision... it was all Gloria could do not to cum.

It was the hottest, most sexually demanding thing she’d ever seen.

“You... you can’t... can’t do this,” she managed to rasp, causing Rebecca to spin her around, her fingers never leaving Gloria’s slick, shuddering insides.

“Yes I can, and I am, dear. Now stop talking, and listen!”

Then Rebecca was kissing her, hot and passionate, and Gloria could feel more of herself melting into this, into her. She couldn’t fight what she was “hearing”, whatever it was telling her to do, to feel, to be.

She imagined it was telling her to give complete control to Rebecca, as there was a resonance within her whenever she thought that thought. There was a deep, sexual pleasure in thinking that though. Their deep, tongue-filled kiss finally ended, but that was only because Rebecca was pulling her head back by the hair, and biting and sucking on her neck before speaking again.

“Say it, Gloria. You know you want to.”

“Say... what?” the enthralled woman moaned, even as a part of her knew what the response must be to that command.

“Tell your headmistress what you’ve learned today, my precious good girl,” Rebecca ordered, her arousal just as obvious as Gloria’s.

For a moment, Gloria tried not to respond, not to say it. But it seemed like the truth, felt like it must be the truth of things.

One should always speak the truth, shouldn’t they?

“That... that I must love and obey Headmistress, in all things.”

“Yess... exactly that, my dear!” Rebecca cried, masturbating her newest “student” faster, her greased fingers plunging deep. “You know, way down inside, that there’s no good reason to resist this, to resist me. It feels too good, too right to you now. Feel your concerns morphing into desperate desire. Feel your fears melting and dripping out your pussy onto my hand.”

Gloria was starting to give in completely, unable to care what might happen if she did. When she came, she somehow knew those subliminals would insert themselves even deeper inside her mind. Once embedded there, they’d become even more difficult to disobey or ignore.

Headmistress Rebecca obviously knew that, too.

“Yes, cum for me, Gloria, and then your serious training can begin. You won’t be here forever, but there’ll be more than enough time for your two remaining sessions.”

Rebecca had both hands under Gloria’s soaked panties now, two fingers from one hand fucking her, three fingers from the other working and tormenting her aroused clit. All Gloria could do was toss her head and moan, over and over, gripping the older woman’s shoulders to keep from falling.

“We all want pleasure, and your greatest pleasure will now come from my touch, from obeying me and, yes... dancing to my tune, Gloria. Now cum!”

Gloria did, waves of relentless, erotic feeling pulsing all through her as she bucked and thrust herself against Rebecca’s fingers. She felt the same bliss as the students must be feeling, cumming uncontrollably, with no internal restrictions or reservations at all. Her orgasm was long and strong, and when it finally ended, her legs were too shaky to support her anymore. She sank to her knees, shuddering, happy that Rebecca was there to help her.

She was barely finished catching her breath when Rebecca was saying, “Suck!” and sliding her wet fingers over her lips. Knowing she needed to obey Headmistress, Gloria did, drawing them into mouth and sucking and licking them clean.

“Excellent... excellent, my dear. When you’re finished, we will retire to my apartment here, get rid of all these sweaty, wet clothes, and begin your second session.

“Trust me... it gets even better, hotter, and more intense, Gloria. And you want that, don’t you, to become just like a good Darkwin girl? You want me to train you in the ways of obedience and pleasure.”

Gloria could only nod, still sucking Rebecca’s fingers and feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, still oozing and drooling her lust into her clinging panties.

“Very good, then,” Rebecca said, pulling her hand away from the kneeling inspector’s mouth. “Stand up and come with me, as I have the equipment for your next session in my apartment.”

“Yes, Headmistress.”

The two of them made their way to the security room door, Rebecca pressing the red button that unlocked it. Gloria stood there, shaking her head slowly, looking like someone who’d forgotten something. Stepping outside, they found Tawny leaning against the wall there, smiling.

“Ahh... dear Tawny. Be a sweet girl and go back to work for me. Leave the music on in the library, cafeteria, and gym for another ten minutes, then switch it back to normal. That should be enough time for the girls to drain away all their sexual tensions.”

“Yes, Headmistress,” Tawny replied, moving past them, up the two steps, and through the still opened door.

“Follow along now, Gloria. It’s only a couple of floors up to my place,” Rebecca said, heading off toward the stairs.

Still more than a bit dazed, her mind a muzzy mess, Gloria did. There was something she needed to say, though, and she finally remembered what it was.

“This... this whole thing is wrong, you know.”

Rebecca just shook her head. “Tell me, how wrong can it be? I have a calm and peaceful facility here where the girls are learning things, both scholastically and about themselves. I daresay, if you go check the records of all the other places like this, you’ll find that Darkwin has the most graduates holding jobs and making a place for themselves in society. Also, that we have the lowest rate of recidivism.

“My methods are turning, well... losers and malcontents into productive citizens, Gloria, and you’ll find it difficult to argue the point.”

Gloria was still too fogged to argue much of anything at all. She did manage something, though.

“But what about me?”

“Oh, you’ll be more than fine, sweetie. Two more sessions and you’ll gladly write me up a wonderful, glowing report for the Board. It won’t be a lie to you, either, as you’ll know, deep in your heart and mind, that Darkwin is a great place and doing great work.

“That, and...,” Rebecca turned, put her arms around a stunned Gloria, and again kissed her passionately. She held the kiss so long, her fingers gripping and pulling at Gloria’s ass, that the enthralled woman’s legs started to give out again. Then she pulled away enough to continue....

“... you’re going to cum so many times, and in so many different ways in the next three hours you may forget your own name. Don’t worry, though, as I’ll remind you before you go. I know I won’t have to remind you about how wonderful Darkwin is, however. No, the staff and I will make sure your time here is totally unforgettable.”

“Yes, Headmistress,” Gloria whispered, quivering everywhere inside.

“Now... no more talk. From now on, all you have to do is listen... and learn. Let’s go!”

With that, Rebecca took Gloria’s hand and led her away toward her apartment, and the inspector’s continuing education.

* * *