The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muse Masters

Chapter 2

By JymLyfe

I was sitting at the desk in the spare office with my hand down my pants. Just an instant ago I was whispering the dirtiest thought I had ever imagined into my aunt’s ear. The muse was gone, the door was gone, and someone had reset the color settings to factory default.

Was it real? Did Trevor spike my coffee with LSD? I pulled my hand out from my boxers and fastened my jeans back up. Idly, I put my hand to my mouth and began licking up the last of my precum. I stopped myself. What was I doing? I wiped my hand on my jeans and washed the taste from my mouth with some of my coffee. I didn’t start tripping again, so the cup probably wasn’t laced with hallucinogens. Trevor did get me a delicious cup of coffee though.

I noticed the time on the computer screen. As best as I can remember it was nearly the same as when I got up to open the strange door. I decided that whatever happened, lacking any further episodes, I should just proceed as if the world still operated on rational natural law.

So, I put my headphones on and got back to the business of evaluating demo tapes. It took thirty agonizing minutes to finish the box.

Back into the main office, Trevor and Rose were seated across the desk from each other relaxing and chatting.

“I got some bands for you,” I interrupted.

“Ok, let’s hear ’em,” Rose replied. Rose broke eye contact with me almost as soon as she looked at me. It may have been wishful thinking on my part, but it seemed like she blushed a little.

“I hope you mean to just hear the names, not to actually hear the music,” added Trevor. “If I have to listen to another emo garage band cover Radiohead, I. Will. Literally. Die.”

“They’re a bit before my time, but isn’t Radiohead just an emo garage band?” I quipped.

“YES! and that’s what makes it so much worse!” Trevor responded.

“Well, I got a string quartet, a jazz band, two gerenic 80s pop cover bands, and a Jimmy Buffet impersonator.” I handed the demos for the bands back to Rose. As she put her left hand under mine to take the demos, she drew her right hand across the top. My body tingled at her touch. It was an innocent enough gesture. She was making sure I didn’t drop any of the differently shaped media.

“Trev, call up the string quartet, the jazz band, and…” Rose took a close look at the two cover bands. “Madonica.” She handed the relevant demos to Trevor. “They should all be in the contacts list.“

I hadn’t really noticed before, but each of the demos had a numeric code written on them in sharpie.

Rose turned back to me. “No offence Joe, but after the 2017 gun and knife show incident, I swore never to book another Buffett impersonator.”

I started to ask what that was all about, but Trevor cut in first.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know,” he said as he headed out to his desk in the waiting room.

I swear I could hear the muse giggling when Trevor said that. My legs felt weak, and I slumped into one of the chairs in front of Rose’s desk.

“You’re worrying me a little sweetie,” said Rose.

“It’s just the world’s changed on me today, I guess.” It was a statement that had the benefit of being true.

Rose got up and came around to sit in the chair next to mine. She put a hand over mine and gave it a squeeze.

“Your mom said you were upset about not getting into Perdue, and your best friend’s already heading off to do his own thing. I know this can feel like a tough time in your life. You might not get the life you thought you wanted, but you can’t even imagine the good things ahead of you.”

Rose was leaning forward, and there was nothing keeping that light blouse of her’s in place. If the lighting was any different in the room, I probably could have seen her nipples directly.

“I’m fine though. I’m really appreciative of all you’re doing for me. Best. Aunt. Ever.” I manage the best smile I could.

Rose released my hand and reached for her purse. She dug in and pulled out her phone. “How do you feel about Jamaican food?”

“I’ve never had it, but I am so hungry right now I’d eat gas station pizza.”

“Then you’re getting some jerk chicken.” Rose thumbed at her phone for a few minutes then put it into her purse. She then pulled out a set of keys and tossed them to me. “These are for you roomie.”

I caught them between both of my palms.

“There’s a key to the office, a key to the apartment, and the fob is for the outside doors and elevator after business hours. I got some other housewarming gifts for you too; you ready to head up to the apartment?”

Up to the apartment was litteral in this case. The building was mixed use and the top two floors contained residential space. We crossed a hall, rode an elevator up two floors, and we were basically home.

“I think you are doing a disservice living so close to work,” I said. “I read an article once that said you need at least a 15 minute commute to maintain a good work life balance.”

“Oh, you read an article. I’ll defer to your expertise then” Rose unlocked the door and led me in. Large western facing windows were letting in some golden evening sun. The decor was the same modern style as her office. And like her office, odds and ends were littered over everything. It was all clean, Rose just seemed to not bother to organize or put things in their proper place. Random bits of clothes, mail, magazines, and Amazon boxes were plentiful. “But expert, tell me this, what if my work is my life?”

“I really have no frame of reference for that, my only previous work experience is a part time job at an Arby’s. However, I did once literally get to tell someone ‘Sir, this is an Arby’s’. Greatest moment of my life.”

Rose started cracking up. I was surprised. That dumb joke never landed so well with any of my friends. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself. She then used me as a support to take off her heels one at a time. She tossed them into a pile with a few other pairs by the door. A pile right next to a very nice looking shoe rack that was only half filled.

She put her purse down on the dining room table, and took out her phone again.

“Food will be here in 30 minutes, why don’t you go take a shower. It will relax you. I’m going to take a quick one myself.”

“Um...” I made a show of pointing my fingers in a couple different directions.

“Oh, yep, you probably want to know which one is your room.”

She walked me through the open dining-kitchen-living room area to a hallway.

“You’re the first door on the left here. You’ve got your own bathroom.” She pointed to the end of the hall. “I’m right there in the master.”

I entered my new room as Rose retreated back to hers. The furnishing was just as posh as the rest of the apartment. Though this room was immaculate with no clutter at all. I dropped my bags on the floor and approached the king size platform bed. There were several department store boxes sitting on top of the comforter. There was a note placed on one of the boxes. In Rose’s handwriting it said, “When you work in talent, you need to look the part!” I opened them to find several sets of stylish new clothes. There was also a sealed booster box of the new Magic expansion. Seriously, Best. Aunt. Ever.

But really this was too much. How does a woman running a little talent agency in Indianapolis booking cover bands for garden shows do this well? I mean, if she had a little supernatural sex elf at her beck and call...No. That can’t be a real thing. I had a psychotic episode triggered by breathing too many diesel fumes while stuck in traffic on I-70. It’s the only rational explanation.

I grabbed some toiletries from one of my bags and headed into the bathroom. The shower was one of those big glass deals. I reached in and started up the hot water. I shed my clothes. I briefly contemplated what the laundry situation was going to be. I don’t think I could live with Rose seeing my boxers in their current state

I stepped in the shower and let the warm water wash over my head and shoulders.

“Supernatural sex elf, huh?”

I nearly slipped and broke my neck. Some contractor had the foresight to include textured strips on the tile floor. I owed that guy my life.

The muse was standing there in the shower with me. She was completely dry. The droplets of water coming from the shower head just always seemed to miss her. Unlike last time the rest of the world seemed normal. She was just here, in the real world, in the shower with me. And I was naked.

I instinctively covered up my junk.

“Oh, don’t bother with that. You are decently sized, nothing to be ashamed of.”

I moved my hands from in front of my dick to the side of my hips. I kind of already jacked it in front of her. Plus she knows I want to fill my aunt’s pussy with my cum. There was really no call to be timid.

“How did you know I thought of you like that?” I asked.

“I do read minds,” she said. “Even beyond that, you’re my master, I’m fully tuned into your inner monologue.”

“You feel what I feel too?”

“Yes, the best perk of this job. I share all your senses. Sight, sound, touch, taste, everything.”

“Can anyone else see or hear you?”

“No, I’m just for you. People won’t even notice you talking to me. So you don’t have to worry about getting commited for having conversations with your imaginary sex elf.”

“You should get busy cleaning yourself off,” she continued. “You’re getting lucky tonight if you haven’t caught on.”

I grabbed my body wash and squirted out a fair amount into my palm. I began lathering up. It was a bit weird to shower with an audience at first, but the muse had a way of making me comfortable with whatever weirdness accompanied her. She completely knew me. She accepted me. Being around her felt like being free from gravity.

She silently waited for me to finish the shower. She was busy enjoying the sensation of the warm water through my senses. I turned off the valve and opened the door. The towels were fresh and cozy. The muse followed me around as I dried off and brushed my teeth. I noticed something peculiar about the way she walked. Her feet never touched the ground. She came close, just like when she had come very close to kissing Rose’s cheek earlier, but she never touched it. She never touched anything.

I returned to my bags to pull out some fresh clothes.

“Tsk-tsk-tsk,” the muse interrupted. “Your aunt bought you some nice things. It would be nice to show her your appreciation by wearing some of it.” She pointed to a pair of light gray cotton track pants with a red and white piping up the side and a matching zip up hoodie. “Those should do well-don’t bother with a t-shirt or boxers.”

I didn’t think it would hurt to take her advice, so I put on the suggested outfit. I looked at myself in the room’s full length mirror. I looked good. I didn’t know clothes could fit me so well. They fit slim; tight in the right places. A small bit of chest hair was showing just above the zipper. I could also just see the slightest outline of my cock. It wasn’t obvious, but just enough to make you want to stare at my crotch to be sure.

I put both my hands palm out towards the muse inviting her approval. She gave me a slight nod back. If nothing else, the muse was an ace wingman. Wingwoman? Wingelf?

The muse disappeared on me when I entered the living room. I heard a knock at the front door.

“Joe, can you get that for me please!” Rose yelled from her room.

I proceeded to the door and opened it. Waiting on the other side was a woman wearing a hat with the logo of one of those food delivery apps.

“I’ve got one Jerk Chicken and one Curry Chicken for Rose,” she read off of her phone.

“Yep, that’s us.” I signed the signature box with a few scribbles when she presented her phone to me. I closed the door and brought the plastic bag containing the two orders to the table.

That’s when Rose came out of the hallway. She was wearing a silk and lace lavender kimono that ended above her knees. Again, impressions of her nipples were showing through the light material. She was also wearing sheer stockings held up by garters. There was just the slightest amount of bare skin between the stockings and edge of the robe. That and the different pair of strappy heels she had on were a dead giveaway that this wasn’t just her normal lounge attire.

She stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a wine bottle and two glasses. She threaded the stems though her fingers so she could hold them all with one hand. Using the other hand she dug some utensils out of a drawer.

She joined me at the table and we both sat down. She was at the head of the table, and I sat just at the corner closest to her. She kept her chair pulled back sitting more beside the table than at it. She crossed her legs, letting me see even more of her bare thighs. In some ways the whole scenario felt more unreal than any of my interactions with the muse. Almost an uncanny valley effect. The muse was so unbelievable that you just accepted it. This was a mix or the real and unreal, and all I could focus on were the things that just seemed impossible. Namely such a beautiful woman attacking me with all of her charms.

My empty stomach was at least keeping me grounded momentarily. It kept me just distracted enough to not think about the blood flow to my cock. Rose put one of the containers of food in front of me and handed me a fork. The food was in a deep foil plate covered with a clear plastic lid. I uncovered the container. Inside were blackened pieces of chicken, rice, and some type of slaw. Rose pulled the cork out of the wine bottle. The effort caused her kimono to fall a little off one of her shoulders; revealing the lacy strap of her bra. She made no attempt to cover herself back up.

“Would you like some?” she asked.

“S-sure,” I replied. I feel like tonight I was going to be doing lots of things I’m not supposed to. Why not have a bit of wine?

She poured two fingers worth into my glass, then the same into her own.

She gestured at the food, ‘It’s no gas station pizza, but I bet you’ll still like it.”.

I tried a piece of the chicken and was surprised by the spicyness. It was good, but just slightly above the amount of heat I could handle. I grabbed the wine glass since it was the only thing in arms reach. I took a drink, but it only served to spread out the heat, and add in its own sensation of dry warmness to the mix.

“Here, try this.” Rose used her own fork to spear what looked like a piece of fried banana from my plate. She raised it to my mouth. I considered it for a second, and then let her feed it to me. It wasn’t a banana, but it was some similar type of fruit. The sweetness helped dissipate the spice to a comfortable level. “It’s a fried Plantain, do you like it?”

I nodded.

“This might be more your speed.” She used her fork to take a piece of yellow chicken from her own plate. Again she brought it to my mouth and I accepted it. This piece was still spicy, but it didn’t come to the level of the jerk chicken.

I noticed then how intensely she was looking at me. She gently grasped the unfastened portion of my hoodies’ zipper near the top. She rubbed her thumb up and down the fabric.

“This looks good on you,” she commented.

“Thank you for the gifts Rose, I really liked what you picked out for me.”

She let go of my shirt and then placed her hand flat on my chest. She began moving her hand slowly down. Past my stomach. Past my waist band. And then right over my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and applied a little pressure. Within moments I was fully erect. Rose leaned in close and kissed me. The kiss was long and sensual. She pulled back slightly, then repeated the kiss. Every sense and nerve in my body was overloading. This was happening.

Rose stood up and extended both hands to me. I took them and she directed me to stand up. She led me across the room and maneuvered my back to a couch against one of the walls I took the hint to sit down. She pulled the robe’s belt to undo the knot keeping it tight around her. She let it fall to the floor.

I knew she was hiding something special underneath the robe, but this went well beyond those expectations. With her garter and stockings she was wearing a pair of crotchless panties. She had a small tattoo of a rose below and to the right of her belly button. It was just the right height to peak out of the waist strap on her panties. Her breasts were nearly completely exposed by the cupless shelf bra she had on. Her pierced nipples explained how it was so easy to spot them through whatever top she was wearing.

I was at a loss for what I should do. All my previous sexual experiences had been of the awkward teenaged variety. I was way out of my weight class here.

Rose took the initiative again. She moved in closer putting her legs to either side on my right knee. She took my right hand and guided it between her legs. She kept her hand outside of mine and directed its motions over her entrance. In no time my hand was wet with her juices. Once I had the motion down, she let my hand go. She pulled down the zipper of my sweatshirt leaving my chest exposed. As I continued to rub her she began to feel up and down my chest.

I decided to be a bit more adventurous. I let my middle finger slip inside of her. She let out a soft moan in response. Her secretions glazed my hand and her entire crotch. At that moment, I knew the muse wanted me to do something. I took my hand from Rose’s slit and put my middle finger into my mouth. Rose tasted sour and tangy. I loved it. So did the muse.

Rose kneeled down between my legs. She grasped the waist of my pants and pulled. I arched my back to assist her in removing them. I was completely exposed to her with just my hoodie hanging open on my shoulders. My cock was practically bulging. Rose kissed my balls, and then drew her tongue all the way up along the bottom of my shaft. Once she reached the top, she plunged her lips down around my dick, taking me fully into her mouth. She held herself there for a few seconds. I could feel the back of her throat around the head of my cock.

I don’t know how I managed to not completely unload myself into her then. It was as if my body was saving it for something greater. She pulled her mouth off of my cock, and I could hear her suck in a lungful of fresh air. Rose started more gently and slowly blowing me.

After a minute she pulled herself up. Rose climbed onto the couch and straddled me. She grabbed a hold of my cock and guided it into her cunt. She eased herself down around me until I could feel the fabric of her panties against my pelvis. She placed her head to the side of mine and whispered into my ear, “Best aunt ever?”

“God yes,” I said.

Rose started grinding her hips against me. She was so wet, I could feel more of her juices leaking all over my crotch. She leaned back and deftly unclasped her bra. She tossed it aside. When she would bottom out on me, her taught A cup breasts would give just the slightest bounce. I placed both my hands over her tits, pusing my palms against her pierced nipples

“Pull them”, she commanded.

I pinched the little barbell shaped piercings and pulled. She picked up the pace of her grinding and began to moan loudly in rhythm to her thrusts.

“Harder!”

I did as she asked. Her moans became more like pleasurable screams. I felt the walls of her cunt spasm around my shaft. She came hard.

I couldn’t last any longer myself. My cock erupted inside her. Three powerful contractions reverberated through my body as my cum shot into her womb. My dick slipped from her pussy and two more thick blasts shot up between us, covering her tits and my chest. I never cummed so much in my life. I don’t think I could cum that much in a week.

Rose used her hand to collect some of the cum from her body and push it into her cunt while simultaneously stemming the flow of the cum leaking out of her. Finding that futile, she just sealed her pussy lips against my pelvis right above the base of my shaft. She then pressed her body into mine, smearing the rest of my cum over both of us.

I could feel another request from the muse. I took Rose’s cum covered hand and licked up as much off it as I could. It tasted like precum, just stronger and thicker.

Rose giggled a bit as she watched me do it. “I appreciate a man who isn’t ashamed to taste himself.”

I hadn’t stopped to consider what the muse wanted me to do. It was hard to tell where her desires stopped and mine started. Luckily my Aunt was into it.

I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her even tighter into me. She nuzzled her face against my neck and made an mmm sound. Rose was satisfied. .

I laid awake naked in Rose’s bed. Her back was pressed up against me as she slept soundly. She insisted I sleep with her in her bed. “That’s what lovers do,” she had said. Before she had gone to sleep she took off her stockings and tied one around her legs mid thigh. She didn’t want any of me leaking out of her while she slept.

I had never actually slept in a bed with someone else before. Or naked. And it was an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar place. Oh, and I had fucked my aunt’s pussy full of what had to be a quart of semen! Sleep was not easily coming to me.

I rolled onto my side away from Rose. The muse was there. She mimicked my sleeping posture, but was perched in the air just off the side of the bed.

“You made a very thoughtful first inspiration.” she said as I looked into her inhumanly large eyes.

“I don’t think that’s an apt description for it.”

“No, it is really,” she whispered “You could have said ’Rose, you have to fuck your nephew’” Her tone was as somber as I had ever heard it. “That works, but not the way you want it to. You’ll make them act without a reason. That’s a very traumatic thing for someone to live with.”

“You said that I’d have to live with my contracts after you were gone. Is that what you meant?”

“Yes,” she answered. “You and that person will remember you made them do something they didn’t want to do.”

There were some serious implications to what she just said. It made me wonder about some of those masters of the universe type people that seemed to get everything they wanted until it all came crashing down. That was a fate I would definitely want to avoid.

“But you got it right in one.” The muse’s voice returned to its normal cheery disposition. “You bound Rose’s feelings to a condition. She was compelled, but ultimately she believes she made the choice. It’s subtle, and like anything worth it, usually takes time to work. Lucky for you the process was a bit accelerated. Rose already held you in her heart, and my time with her may have inadvertently left her open to kinky sex stuff.” We both shared a bit of a chortle at that.

“Could you maybe explain to me how I was able to cum a full metric bucket load? I mean, that was an unnatural amount of fluids that escaped my body.”

“Tehee-you did say she needed her pussy to be filled with your cum.” she replied. “That’s how your portion of the contract manifested. I’m actually surprised by it, physical manifestations are quite rare for us. Usually it’s mental.”

That scared me a little. I would have to choose the words of my next inspiration very carefully to avoid any other unforeseen consequences. That’s if I decided to do this again. I mean, this is just going to be trouble.

“Stupid sexy trouble, Joe”

I forgot you’re in my head.

“No worries, it always takes a master some time to get used to it.”

“Am I going to cum that much every time now?” I asked.

“Don’t know, I guess we’ll have to find out!”