The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Musclehead

Pt. 5—Police Chief

By MM Good

Jack and Mike arrived at work early and took their sweet time in the locker room. They made sure that every guy that came in got a good look at the huge piece of meat hanging between their legs. Most of the cops were definitely interested and gladly accepted the free bottle of Vitalift they offered them. A few decided to try it right away and ended up in the John farting and jerking off.

Jack told Mike that before things really got out of hand, they should make sure that the police chief was on board. Mike agreed, and they finished putting on their uniforms and headed straight for the chief’s office.

The office door was open. Police Chief Rodriguez, a fine looking Latino man in his mid-forties, was sitting at his desk typing something on his computer and motioned them to come in.

“May we speak with you in private, Sir?” Jack asked.

“Certainly, go ahead and close the door Mike. How was your time off ?”

“It’s been great, Sir. I’ve really been having a Hard time lately and with all the Mounting pressure, I think I just needed to find some kind of a Release. It’s like I had something stuck up my ass, if you pardon the expression.”

“Right....” Rodriguez thought Jack was acting a little strangely and wondered what was up.

“How about some fresh coffee, Sir?” Mike handed Rodriguez a cup. Both cops knew that the chief gulped coffee down like water and always had a few cups in the morning.

“Thanks. So, take a seat. What can I do for you?” The chief took a swig of the coffee and looked at the two men as they sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

“Well, just this morning, both of us noticed that the other guys have been acting kind of strange. Did something happen while we were gone?”

“No.. No... Strange how?” Rodriguez shifted in his chair.

“Well, it’s kind of hard to explain.” Jack stalled. “Greg for instance. He came in this morning and, well, this is hard to say Sir, but I think I actually saw him wanking at the urinals.”

“Oh, come on guys. He’s probably just extra horny this morning. Give him a break.”

“Well, what about, Steve and Raymond?”

“What about them?” The chief was starting to look a little agitated and gulped down the rest of his coffee.

“Well, I saw Steve in the shower stall this morning moving like he was fucking some girl—only I soon realized it wasn’t a girl. It was Raymond. Raymond was bent over taking Steve’s dick up his fucking ass!”

“I don’t believe this. This is a fucking joke, right? There’s no way in hell that Raymond would let any guy fuck him in the ass! He’s as straight as they come.”

“Well, I’m just telling you what I saw, Sir.”

Right then, the chief let out a big stinky fart. “Um.. Excuse me, guys. Phew... Don’t know where that came from.”

Jack and Mike looked at each other and smiled briefly. They knew the herb they’d put in the chief’s coffee was starting to work already. Jack got up and walked over to the computer, “I heard one of the guys say he was taking some sort of supplement. Mind if I bring it up on your PC?”

“Alright, you think it has something to do with their behavior?”

“I sure do.” As Jack typed the powerman.com website into the computer, Rodriguez farted again and excused himself once more. The chief was feeling kind of horny now and caught himself eyeing Jack’s butt as he stood there right next to him. Mike was starting to get turned on by the stink that now lingered in the air as well as watching the chief succumb to the effects of the herb. The bulge in his pants was now noticeable.

Once the website had loaded, a male voice could be heard through the speakers. “Vitalift... it makes you look and feel so hot... so sexy. You’ll notice that when your dick gets hard, it feels so much bigger and more powerful than it ever has before.”

The Chief was now gazing at the computer screen filled with images of hot muscular nearly naked men and he was listening intently to the strong male voice. He already had an erection and he did feel that his dick was bigger and more powerful than ever before. Completely absorbed by the words he was hearing and the images on the screen, Rodriguez didn’t even notice both Jack and Mike unzipping their pants and pulling out their hard cocks. And when the voice commanded him to take his dick out and jerk off right then, the chief didn’t give it a second thought. He absolutely needed to get relief right away. He stood up and pulled his pants down and grabbed hold of his big hard dick. He was farting frequently now, and Jack and Mike came over behind the chief. They both leaned down to gaze at the chief’s hairy ass and relish the fumes escaping from his butthole.

After a about a minute of sniffing the chief’s butt, Mike switched off the speakers. They had some special instructions for the chief. The two men pushed the chief back down in his chair and began to slap the top cop’s face with their dicks.

Jack barked at the older man, “You like that, don’t you Sir. You fucking love the feel of men’s dicks.”

All the chief could do was groan affirmatively as Jack continued, “We’re gonna have to ask you some questions now Sir. You’re under interrogation. And if you know what’s good for you—like a man’s dick in your mouth or a cock in your ass, you’ll answer every fucking question we put to you.”

Mike broke in, “That’s right. First question. How do you like our dicks slapping your face like this? Huh?”

The chief was now leaning back in his chair thoroughly enjoying being bitch slapped by the two men’s hefty dicks as he stroked his cock. “Fuck... Fucking love.. It.” the chief groaned.

“Yeah. Well you just make sure you don’t cum until we give you permission. Understand?”

The chief farted again and said, “I understand.” Then all three men inhaled deeply so they could really enjoy the latest fart that had just blasted out of the police chief’s ass.

“Good man. You just keep farting like that and we’re all gonna have a great time. Next question. How would you like it if we were to both stick our butts in your face and fart right over your fucking nose?”

Though he’d never even imagined doing something like that before, the thought of these two muscular guys bending over and sticking their naked asses right in his face and farting sounded incredibly exciting. “Oh man... Fucking shit... That’d be fucking fantastic men...”

First Jack positioned his ass right in front of the chief and let go with a nice stinky one. Both Mike and the chief groaned appreciatively. Then Mike stuck his butt in the chief’s face and another gas cloud erupted from his sphincter. This time all three men groaned with pleasure as they inhaled the stinky air.

Then Jack resumed the questioning. “Next question. What’s been your nastiest sexual fantasy? The one you have always dreamed about.”

“Fucking a broad while I eat out another woman’s pussy.”

“Not anymore. The nastiest most erotic thing you can think of now is sucking a man’s dick while another guy fucks you in the ass. You can’t help but think about it right now. How much you want us to fuck you at both ends.”

Chief Rodriguez stuck his tongue out as he imagined taking one of the two cops dicks into his mouth. He began to grind his ass into the seat of the chair as he yearned to have one of their dicks plugging his asshole. “Oh yeah... Fuck me guys.. Fuck my face... Fuck my ass....I’m fucking begging you guys... I need my holes fucking plugged, man... Gimme your cocks... Gimme your fucking... mmmmm...”

Jack shut the fucker up by shoving his dick into the police chief’s mouth.

“Get out of the chair!” Mike ordered. “I’m gonna fuck your ass!”

The chief obediently got up but he made sure that Jack’s cock never left his mouth. Then he pushed the chair out of the way so that the officer behind him could stick his dick in his ass. Mike spit in his hand, lubed up his dick and slowly pushed it into the police chief’s ass.

“Kind of hurts the first time. But that’s all part of it. Take it like a man... Take it like a man... That’s it. Open up that hole... Gimme that ass while you fucking suck his cock... You’re a fucking man whore now chief... A fucking cock sucking.. Always wanting it up the ass faggot now aren’t you Sir?”

“Mmm hmmm....” The chief responded in total agreement. His cock was so big and so hard... it felt fucking incredible having these two nasty cops fucking him at both ends.... A big juicy dick in his mouth and another huge piece of meat thrusting into his butt.... the sensations overloaded his mind with pleasure...

“You’re doing great, chief. Now, I think it’s time you sucked on Mike’s cock while I fucked your ass.” The two men pulled their dicks out of their respective holes and when they did so, the chief felt like he’d just suffered a tremendous loss. He felt so fucking empty. He needed dick. He needed dick inside him.

“Oh Fuck. Please fuck me man. Do that again. Fuck me at both ends!” The police chief begged.

“Oh yeah. You want it bad now, don’t you. Well here it comes.” Jack rammed his pecker deep into Rodriguez’s well lubricated asshole with one quick thrust. As the chief yelped, Mike stuffed his slimy butt-juice covered cock into the chief’s mouth.

“How you like the taste of your butt on my pole, huh chief? Tastes fucking nasty don’t it? So nasty you want suck it clean. You wanna taste every stinkin’ inch of it now, don’t ya man.”

The chief slurped hungrily on Mike’s dick as he suddenly enjoyed the raunchy taste that filled his mouth. He knew that from then on, he’d want a guy to fuck his ass before he sucked him off. The butt flavored dick tasted so fucking good to him now. The chief began to groan louder as the two men slammed their dicks into him.

Mike knew the chief must be getting close to cumming. Hell, he was getting close himself. As Mike shot his hot cream into the chief’s mouth he grunted, “Oh yeah. You can cum know chief. Shoot your load as you taste my hot cum in your mouth.”

Rodriguez moaned as he stroked his dick once more and his dick spurted jizz onto Mike’s black boots. Right after that, Jack shot his hot wad into the chief’s butt. When Mike and Jack removed their cocks from the chief’s mouth and ass respectively, the chief remained blissfully unaware of the state he was in. He remained bent over, his butt dripping with cum, his mouth hanging open and his eyes staring forward. He was completely out of it. The two gave the chief some more orders. Mike had the man lick the cum off his boots and then the two men left the naked police chief alone in his office.

When Rodriguez came to his senses shortly thereafter, he was absolutely shocked by what he had done and what he had let his two officers do to him. Intending to hunt the two down and fire them on the spot, he hurriedly reached for this clothes. But as soon as he put on his underwear, he forgot what he had been thinking about. He wondered why in the world he’d taken his clothes off in his office. And not only that, but why he had such a funny taste in his mouth. He couldn’t identify it. It was like something he’d never tasted before.

Seeing a bottle of Vitalift on the desk, the chief suddenly recalled how Mike and Jack had come in earlier and given it to him. He remembered how they had bragged about how the herb beat anything else out there on the market as far as sexual enhancement went. And that if he wanted to become a muscle head... just like them...... with a big dick... and a hot butt... he would take some right away. Rodriguez felt compelled to try the stuff right then. He could almost hear a sexy man’s voice in his head urging him to try it. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to have a REALLY BIG DICK and a FUCKING HOT BUTT. Who wouldn’t?

Not bothering to get dressed, the policeman poured some more coffee, took a couple of the pills and logged onto the powerman.com website. He wanted to learn more about this fantastic herb. He soon began to get all hot and sweaty and within a few minutes, he had pulled down his pants, grabbed hold of his erection and began playing with himself as he farted up a storm. Gazing at the pictures of naked men on his computer screen, he’d never realized before how sexually exciting it could be to stare at men’s big hard dicks... or men’s firm muscular butts... especially when they would spread their cheeks and he could see their brown one eye winking invitingly back at him.. Making him want to sniff their assholes... stick his tongue up their butts... wishing that their asses smelled just like it did in the room now... ever so hot... and ever so stinky...

Following his orgasm, the police chief just sat there at his desk listening to the manly voice that now had complete control over him. Of course he would obey... He would love to do whatever he was told. He loved to take orders and obey them without question. He would make sure that all of his men took the herb as well. It would be good for them. Good for the force. Make men out of them. Men with REALLY BIG DICKS and FUCKING HOT BUTTS.

Jack and Mike returned to the police chief’s office a few minutes later. Upon knocking at the door, the chief opened the door practically naked. His underwear wound around his ankles.

“Jack... Mike... Please come in. I want to show you something.”

The two cops came in and locked the door behind them. They watched the police chief bend over the desk and pull his ass cheeks apart.

“I want to show you my asshole. I think it really needs to be fucked. By both of you.”

The chief turned the computer screen so that he could watch it as Jack and Mike came up behind Rodriguez. The little light on the video camera was on and the two cops saw that their master was on the computer screen monitoring the situation.

As Jack took out his dick and stuffed it into the police chief’s ass he announced, “Primary target acquired, Sir. The police chief is now fucked.”

Mike stood at the ready massaging his dick next to Jack. “Acquisition confirmed, Sir. Police chief Rodriguez has had his brains fucked out Sir. All three of us are now your fucking toys master. We must obey your every command.”

Chief Rodriguez also reported in, “I completely agree that my brains have been fucked out, Sir. I am now your fuck toy and must obey your every command.”

The three cops watched their master pull his pud as they listened to his voice.

“You’ve done a fucking good job men. You are all fine examples of what servants of the law should be. Servants of the laws that I lay down. You will always be on call to please other men, whether they be your fellow officers in need of a blow job or an ass fuck, some hot sexy civilian man that could clearly benefit from taking Vitalift, or most importantly to please yours truly in whatever manner that I command. Jack, fuck your police chief up the ass. Once you’ve cum, stand aside. Mike, you will fuck your chief when Jack has finished with his butt, so stay hard. Rodriguez, once both these men have fucked you, you will stand up and shoot your load while you gaze upon my body lustfully. All the while you will thank me profusely for taking control of your mind, allowing you to get fucked up the ass and permitting you to stare at my naked body. All of you consider it an honor and a privilege to serve my sexual desires.”

As Jack began fucking the police chief, he couldn’t help but stare at the computer screen of his master, “Thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me fuck the chief. It feels so good to fuck him, Sir. I must obey and fuck him hard up the ass for your pleasure Sir.”

Soon Mike was pummeling the chief’s butt and also thanked his master while doing so. Rodriguez felt that it was such an honor to be fucked up the ass by his men for his master’s pleasure.

When the chief felt Mike squirt into his butt, he immediately stood up and began stroking his dick in earnest, “Oh Thank you Sir! Thank you so much for making my men fuck me in the ass! Thank you for letting me look upon your incredibly sexy body and your enormous throbbing cock! And most of all, thank you for taking control of my mind. Making me think all these nasty thoughts. Thank you for fucking my brains out, Sir. I want to be a musclehead... with a REALLY BIG DICK and a FUCKING HOT BUTT... and I will do anything to please you, Sir! Absolutely anything! I must obey the man that has turned me into a fucking dick hungry smelly assed queer. I can never thank you enough for turning me into some low-life ass licking faggot, Sir!”

As the police chief came, the stream of hot cum shot all the way across his desk. Their master groaned and shot his load right after that, immensely satisfied to see and hear that his forced takeover of the local police station and the conversion of these former straight-assed cops was going so well.