The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Musabetsu Casino

mc md mf mm ma

When a local alderman visits the new local casino, he bets away more then just chips.

When a new local casino was bound to open, Martin and Karen where quite pleased to get an invitation to the pre-opening night. With their town being somewhat conservative, as an alderman Martin had to do quite a bit of work to get the company the necessary permits.

But his hard work had paid off and now a glitzy new building stood on the edge of town at the sight of the former mall that closed a few years ago. Martin and Karen were quite excited to go to the casino something they had never done before. Martin was dressed sharply in his tuxedo and Karen wore a long black evening dress. The dress had an open back and showed a bit more cleavage then Karen was used to but she had to admit she felt sexy in it. Her black sandals with 5″ heels and some shiny diamonds made her really looked the part.

As special guests of the company Martin and Karen were picked up by a limo and on the ride to the casino they enjoyed the complementary bottle of champagne that they found in the limo’s fridge. Since they had such a good time they failed to notice that the route towards the casino took longer then it should. But the champagne kept on flowing freely and by the time they got to their destination the couple was feeling tipsy.

When Martin looked at his wife he could not fail to see how beautiful she was. Her body showed that she had given him two children but her breasts were still as firm as the day they first met.

‘God she’s so sexy!’, Martine thought. ‘When we get home I’m going to fuck her on the kitchen table.’ Martin looked confused. ‘Where did that idea come from?’ But he shook it off; after all he did have a bombshell as a wife.

One by one a fleet of other limo’s arrived at the casino and Martin saw mayor Smith with his buxom trophy-wife, comptroller Jones and her husband and the other aldermen and women with their spouses.

At the entrance of the casino waiting for them was mister Riyosha, the CEO of the Japanese company that runs the casino. ‘Welcome to the Musabetsu casino, ladies and gentlemen, we’ll make sure that you’ll have a night to remember for ever. Please follow me.’

Mister Riyosha led the party inside and waiting for them was a group a muscular young black men all wearing white tuxedo’s. One of them approached Martin and Karen and introduced himself as DeShaun, their host for tonight.

DeShaun gave the couple an amount of chips worth 5.000 dollars for them to spend tonight. When Karen and Martin looked at the chips they were somewhat startled. Each denomination had a quite explicit drawing of a couple engaging in various sexual acts.

The white $1 chip showed a naked couple kissing with the man having an erection. The red $5 chip had the female partners jerking off the man. On the green $25 one had her giving a blowjob that turned into a 69 on the black $100 chip. Finally on the purple chip worth $500 they were fucking.

Karen and Martin both found this all a bit odd, but then a casino is for adults and sex has never hurt anyone now did it, so they didn’t think any further of it. That is to say, they both wondered what the couple on the chips would do on the higher valued ones.

DeShaun led them to their own private room where the croupier was waiting behind the roulette. Martin’s jaw dropped when he saw their croupier. A ravenous brunette, she was dressed just in lingerie. Her high-heeled pumps accentuated her long legs, clad in stockings. A tiny lacy thong hugged her hips and the matching bra barely covered her DD tits.

‘Good evening Madam and Sir, I’m Gabrielle, your croupier for the night. Please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything to drink, just ask DeShaun, he’ll take care of all your needs.’

Martin and Karen settled at the roulette-table and ordered two more glasses of champagne and they started playing the roulette.

I didn’t take long for Martin to be taken completely in by the ever-turning wheel of the roulette and the fantastic body of Gabrielle. Everything faded to the background and he completely failed to notice that DeShaun returned naked with the next round of champagne and sat down on a stool next to his wife.

Little did Martin and Karen know that the music that was playing in the background contained subliminal messages. But their subconscious did. Every time they won both Karen en Martin felt a jolt of excitement. Martin felt his dick getting harder with each successful spin of the wheel and Karen’s hard nipples where clearly visible through the fabric of her dress.

A few further wins and Martin had such a big erection that he started to wiggle uncomfortably on his stool. ‘Would any of you mind if I took off my pants?’, he asked, ‘I have this huge hard-on.’ Nobody seemed to mind, so he liberated his throbbing member.

With his dick out and oozing pre-cum Martin kept on playing and kept on winning. He was thinking less and less about the game and more and more about fucking his wife and Gabrielle. He envisioned his dick sliding between Gabrielle’s big tits and shooting his load all over her face.

He wanted to start playing his dick but when his hand slipped down the table, Gabrielle gave him a stern look. ‘No touching yourself here or you’ll be removed from the premises.’ And although Martin had such a great urge to cum, the thought of not being able to continue to gamble was so unbearable that he followed Gabrielle’s order without further thinking.

‘But nobody said someone else can’t touch you’, continued Gabrielle, ‘so Karen why don’t you stroke your husband’s dick. After all winners are so hot, don’t you agree?’ Karen barely seemed to notice what Gabrielle was saying, she just looked at her husband’s throbbing cock and started to stroke it.

‘Good girl, good boy’, said Gabrielle, ‘winning makes you horny, winners make you horny, only winners can cum, only winners get attention from women, losers are pathetic, losers can please nobody, losers don’t deserve pleasure, losers don’t deserve attention.’

And so Martin kept winning getting hornier all the time, wanting to cum, needing to cum, needing more then just his wife’s hand to cum. Karen just adored that winner next to her, he was so handsome, so attractive. Winners made her nipples hard and her pussy wet.

Again Gabrielle spoke to them: ‘Winners are so hot, you’re winners, you’re hot. When you’re hot you don’t need clothes now do you’. Both Martin and Karen immediately understood what Gabrielle was saying and within seconds both were naked.

Turning their attention back to the roulette table, Gabrielle kept repeating: ‘Good girl, good boy’, winning makes you horny, winners make you horny, only winners can cum, only winners get attention from women, losers are pathetic, losers can please nobody, losers don’t deserve pleasure, losers don’t deserve attention. A woman needs pleasure. Only winners can please a woman. Only winners get to fuck. Losers can only watch.’

When each spin of the wheel and each repetition of the mantra Karen and Martin got hornier becoming more and more convinced of the words Gabrielle was speaking. Karen was not only stroking the winner’s dick but also fingering her own pussy waiting until Martin would make her cum as only a winner could.

And then suddenly Martin’s luck changed, he started losing and with each loss Karen got more and more repulsed by the loser next to her up to the point where she could not stand touching that pathetic man anymore.

Not having a winner around to fulfill her needs left Karen frustrated so she started masturbating, but even pushing a few fingers in her wet snatch didn’t bring the satisfaction she needed. But then she noticed the naked DeShaun. His impressive flaccid penis drew her attention but was he a winner.

Gabrielle noticed Karen ogling the muscular black man and knew that the next phase of her mission needed to start. ‘Karen,’ she said, ‘you need a winner to please you, don’t you?’ Karen just nodded. ‘Just look at DeShaun, look at his body, look at dick. A man like that can only be a winner don’t you agree?’

Again Karen nodded, seeing the truth in Gabrielle’ s word. A man with that kind of body must be a winner. He can please her. But she knew he couldn’t please her with a soft dick. She had to make him hard. So she dropped on her knees and started licking DeShaun’s dick.

Martin who was still horny and loosing knew that he had no chance of getting this hot woman next to him. But he needed to cum and he needed her to cum, so he kept on playing. But no avail, he just couldn’t turn his luck around. And the more he lost, the more Karen got attracted to the only winner in this room.

She kept playing with DeShaun’s cock, licking his balls, stroking his massive shaft until it was completely erect. It felt so good in her mouth pushing it ever deeper and deeper until she was almost choking on that big black 15″ dick.

And all that time Martin kept loosing until the $5,000 dollars he got at the start of the evening were completely gone. When Martin saw that he only had $2.50 dollars left he almost started to cry. He was so horny and the pre-cum leaking from his dick had become a constant stream. How will I be able to cum, now that I lost all my money, he thought.

‘Oh sir, it seems that you have lost all your money’, said Gabrielle, ‘that means you’re a loser now, right. But you’re so horny now, right? You desperately need to cum, right? You want to fuck this bitch next to you, right?’

‘Yes’, said Martin, ‘I need to fuck her. I so want her to make me cum.’ But Karen had no interest in making Martin cum she was riding DeShaun. Martin saw his wife fully on display. Her was pussy all swollen and wet and completely stretched by DeShaun’s dick. Her tits bounced with DeShaun’s every thrust. ‘Oh yeah fuck me, you winner, make me cum!’

‘But you can’t’, Gabrielle continued, ‘because you have no more money, so I guess you’ll be a loser forever’.

‘No!’ cried Martin. ‘I can’t be a loser, I need to be a winner!’

‘Well lucky you then’, answered the croupier, ‘I’m glad to tell you that mister Riyosha has agreed to extend you an unlimited credit line. Would you like to take it?’

Without thinking of the possible consequences Martin accepted and kept on playing. But to no avail, he kept on losing. And in the meanwhile he could her the cries of ecstasy of his wife as DeShaun was fucking her. At one time she was even bent over Martin as DeShaun took her from behind. But even with her husband’s dick not more then an inch away from her mouth she ignored it completely. Instead she was encouraging her lover to fuck her even harder.

DeShaun’s stamina was unbelievable. He kept going for what seems an age. Karen’s pussy got sore from the constant pounding. Her clit became oversensitive from her fingering and her nipples bruised from the incessant tugging and pinching.

And then suddenly Martin’s luck changed again. He won; he was a winner once more. ‘This is your chance, winner. Hurry up and take that slut’, said Gabrielle.

But how, DeShaun was still fucking his wife. Gabrielle saw his confusion and directed him towards his wife’s asshole. ‘You’ll have to do it with this hole I think’, she told now, ‘but you know you just can’t fuck a girl in the ass like that. You have to prepare her. So I suggest you’re start licking that fine ass so that you don’t miss out on this opportunity. You’ll never know when you will become a winner again.’

So Martin started licking his wife asshole and from time to time his tongue also made contact with DeShaun’s dick. And then suddenly DeShaun slid out of Karen’s sopping pussy and before Martin knew it he was sucking on the black man’s dick. That was not what he had intended to do, but he needed to cum so badly. And since DeShaun was also a true winner and winners got to cum so he gave his first ever blowjob.

Gabrielle had in the meantime put on a strap-on and straddled herself behind Martin. As she started playing with Martin’s dick, he felt the dildo probing his asshole.

‘I think you wife is ready for you now winner, take her!’ Gabrielle instructed him and so Martin did. He rammed his cock without any warning in Karen’s ass and he started fucking her. DeShaun had pulled his dick out of Martins mouth and stood up. He positioned himself above Karen so that Martin could resume the blowjob he was giving.

His wife’s tight ass felt so good and he was so horny that Martin barely noticed that he in his turn was being fucked in his ass. With nothing filling her snatch Karen resorted once more to fingering. A then suddenly the orgasm that Karen had been yearning for the last few hours finally hit her. Her pussy started to contract violently and she screamed with pleasure.

Karen’s orgasm also caused her ass to contract, squeezing Martin’s dick even harder and he also came. He shot load after load in his wife’s virgin asshole. The sensation was so overwhelming that he almost passed out. But then he felt a sticky substance on his face as DeShaun was giving him a facial. And when he pulled of his wife, the proud couple was a mess. Cum running out of Karen’s stretched asshole and dripping from Martin’s face onto his chest.

The fog that had formed in his mind form the constant sexual arousal he had know since leaving home now started to lift and Martin became aware of the presence of a fifth person in the room, namely mister Riyosha.

‘Mister alderman, it seems that you and your wife had a very pleasant time this evening, but I’m afraid I’ll have to spoil some of the fun. But I suggest you get dressed first.’

Fear struck Martin. He looked over at his wife who was still on the floor with her ass high, breathing heavy from her orgasm that just now started to subside. When their eyes met he saw that she was a shocked as him. Not knowing what to make of the situation they dressed and sat down to listen to what mister Riyosha had to say.

‘Well Sir I am afraid that you have incurred quite some losses tonight and that you own the house 95,875 dollars.’

‘What?’ said Martin ‘That’s impossible I’ve only been playing for an hour.’

‘I’m afraid that’s not the case’, reposted mister Riyosha, ‘I’m afraid you’ve lost the track of the time somewhat. It’s 4am now, you’ve been playing for almost 8 hours.’

‘But I can’t afford that much money, it’ll ruin us.’

‘Ah’ said mister Riyosha, ‘luckily for you you’ll find us very accommodating’ and on those words he pulled a few papers from his pocket. ‘What we have here are council decisions exempting our casino from all local taxes, that waive the obligation to pay our employees the minimal wage and that allow us to expand our business into other fields of the adult entertainment business. As you will see the mayor, the comptroller and a few other aldermen have already signed. If you would be so kind to do the same we’ll be happy to do away with your debts.’

‘But that’s blackmail!’

‘You might call it that way’, was mister Riyosha answer, ‘I prefer to call it helping a local business. But I strongly suggest you take up my offer, sir. For the alternative is not only financial ruin. As you are aware the law requires us to film everything that happens in a casino for security purposes. I wonder how your voters would react if they saw a recording of their alderman sodomizing his wife with a cock in his mouth and a dildo shoved up his ass by another woman.’

Martin and Karen both knew that this would be the end of their life. They would have no choice but to move, not mentioning the effect it would have on their kids if this would come out. So they signed.

‘With our business concluded, I wish you a safe return and remember the house always wins!’