The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Murder of Oakwater

by NickelModelTales

Chapter 3: So in Love, Yet Not

Adelle stared at Samuel and Eleanor, rooted on the spot. Mortified, she had no idea what to do.

“You!” snarled Eleanor, clawing her way out of Samuel’s arms. “What’re you doing here?”

Turning bright red, Adelle found herself staring at the carpet. “I should go,” she said rapidly. She was so flustered, her English almost failed her. “I didn’t see anything, Madame, I should go…!”

And with that, Adelle hurried toward the suite’s exit.

“Hey, hey, wait!” demanded Samuel, snatching Adelle by both arms.

“Let me go, Monsieur!” Adelle cried, pulling back.

While Samuel and Adelle were tussling, Eleanor rushed to the double doors. She stood before them now, guarding them with a wild look in her eyes.

“Let me go!” shouted Adelle at the top of her lungs. “Help, help!”

“Release her, Sam!” Eleanor shouted at the same time.

Samuel grimaced. “Jesus Christ!” He withdrew his hands, and immediately Adelle shoved him backwards.

“You let me out,” demanded Adelle, jabbing an angry finger at Eleanor.

The older, black-haired woman let out a shaky exhale. “Let’s all calm down?” she suggested. “Look, we’ve all had a nasty fright, we all reacted badly.” She glared at Samuel. “Right?”

Samuel wanted to blame Adelle. “Yeah, but she—“

“Sam,” Eleanor said, an edge in her voice.

The middle Oakwater boy made a face. His pencil moustache seemed to quiver. “Yeah,” he agreed reluctantly. “Yeah, what Eleanor said.”

“Bien,” snapped Adelle. “Now let me go, s’il vous plaît.”

Eleanor straightened, no longer standing guard at the door. “Adelle, isn’t it?” she asked gently. “Listen, Adelle, could we talk a little first? I’m concerned that… you didn’t understand what you witnessed. Or what you thought you witnessed.”

‘I saw you about to go to bed with your boyfriend’s son,’ Adelle thought tartly. ‘No trouble recognizing that.’

“Look, can I talk to you, woman-to-woman?” Eleanor implored Adelle. For once, the mistress was soothing and polite. Adelle was deeply suspicious. “Just give me five minutes, please.”

“Madame, I am a professional,” Adelle said stiffly. “I do not, ah, repeat anything that I saw in confidence. That is the servant’s way.”

“Yes, yes, of course,” Eleanor said, but her face was still worried. “And I’m so sorry about how we—Sam and I—treated you. We were startled, and reacted very, very badly.”

Adelle pursed her lips. Eleanor’s face and voice were sincere.

“Look, can I, er, explain the situation to you?” the older woman implored. She gestured to the suite’s sitting area, and to one of the overstuffed easy chairs in particular. “Please.”

Before Adelle could object, Eleanor turned to Samuel. “Sam, get the champagne, will you? Three flutes.”

“What? Me?” Samuel balked.

“Do it,” Eleanor insisted. The Oakwater son looked as if he wanted to argue… but he withdrew into the kitchenette.

Adelle had to admit it; it was fun seeing Samuel take the orders.

“Please do come in,” Eleanor murmured. “Only five minutes, I promise. And perhaps we’ll learn from you.”

The sound of a cork popping came from the kitchenette. Adelle felt herself waver. She’d always wondered what the Oakwaters’ champagne tasted like.

This invitation instinctively felt like a trick of some kind. Yet the young maid simply couldn’t see a trap. And Eleanor, now that she had calmed down, did seem concerned for Adelle’s approval.

“Alright, très bien…” the beautiful young Frenchwoman allowed. “Five minutes, no more. Then I must go downstairs for my dinner.”

“Fair enough,” allowed Eleanor. She gestured to the chair once more.

Moving gingerly, Adelle stepped back into the suite’s sitting area. The chair was extremely comfortable, just as she’d always suspected.

Eleanor took two of the champagne flutes from Samuel. “Here,” she coaxed, holding one of them out to Adelle, “drink this. It’ll help us all feel more relaxed.”

The young maid took the glass, but did not drink.

“Oh, come now,” Eleanor smiled. “For goodness’ sake, girl, its not poisoned.” She took a deep swig from her own flute. “See? Delicious!” She cocked her head at Adelle. “Now that we’ve opened the bottle, we either drink it, or it goes to waste. Shall it all be for me?”

Adelle allowed herself the tiniest sip. The golden bubbly was fizzy, sweet… and absolutely delicious. Adelle wondered if Thérèse had ever sampled some.

“Good,” Eleanor said, pleased. She drank again herself, then indicated that Samuel should return to the kitchen for more.

Adelle stole another sip.

“Poor Adelle,” the older woman said, moving to stand before the maid’s chair. “I can’t imagine what you must be thinking. If I were in your shoes, I’m certain I’d have all kinds of crazy thoughts.”

“Oh no, Madame,” Adelle said quickly.

Eleanor smiled. “You are polite, and discreet, and that’s to your credit. Sam?” She held out her empty champagne flute. She wanted more.

“Aw, man,” Samuel stalled, “I left the bottle in the kitchen.”

“So go and get it, Sammy Boy,” said Eleanor with exasperation. “I’ll have another. So will Adelle, won’t you, my dear?”

Samuel looked as if he’d swallowed a lemon. But he obediently retreated to the kitchen.

Eleanor winked at Adelle. “I think this is good for him,” she confessed in a whisper. “Drink up, so he has to serve you again.”

Adelle, tickled by this idea, couldn’t resist. She gulped down her champagne, delighted at how it felt bubbling its way down her throat.

The maid paused, reconsidering the black-haired woman standing before her. When they’d first met, Eleanor had seemed… well, cold. Heartless. But perhaps Adelle had met her under poor circumstances? Eleanor was, after all, about to be displaced by Wendy Viebeck. Maybe Eleanor had taken that situation poorly?

Whatever the case, Eleanor now seemed genuinely concerned that Adelle liked her. She smiled constantly, chatting up a storm, and made a show of forcing Samuel to be her waiter.

“Do you know about the invention of champagne, my dear?” Eleanor asked, polishing off her second glass. “Many people think that Dom Pérignon invented it. But not true! Pérignon was one of the first to make bubbly wines, and God bless him for it. But the drink became popular because when people drank it, they felt happy and relaxed. Happy and relaxed! What a wonderful thing to put in a bottle!”

“I always advise people to have one glass of champagne before a job interview,” Eleanor went on. “Not any more than that, of course, but just a small glass will cause one to relax, to release the stress, to feel better about one’s self. We could all use more of that.”

“Yes, Madame,” Adelle agreed, enjoying the brooding look on Samuel’s face as he refilled her flute.

“What I’ve always wondered,” said Eleanor, “is how do they make it so sweet? And bubbly? Its like, once you sample a little, you’re so aware of your insides. The champagne soothes you, makes you forget your troubles, just a little.”

Adelle was about to make a comment, when her talkative hostess shifted topics.

“Anyway, I think about what you just went through, and I just feel awful,” Eleanor related. “Just awful. You reacted entirely properly, of course. Your nerves! They must have been stretched taut!” She sighed. “I’m a woman, with hopes and desires, just like you. Its so rare I can relax to find a little tranquility, you know? So rare. But you know what I tell my patients? Just breathe, relaxation will come, relaxation will come.”

Eleanor prattled on and on. It was as if the alcohol had loosened the floodgates and now she couldn’t stop the words from gushing from her mouth. Adelle listened politely, sipping her champagne.

“And my dear…” Eleanor confided, slipping a glance at Samuel, who had returned to the kitchen, “I’ll admit, my choice in men has not always been level. I’m quite impulsive, actually. If only I could relax, breathe, think inwardly. Just like I tell my patients: Relax… breathe… Think inwardly… Then peace will come. Peace will come.”

Was Eleanor even paying attention to Adelle? The maid wasn’t sure. The older woman spoke in a continuous flow, hardly pausing to breathe or give Adelle an opportunity to make a comment. But on the other hand, Eleanor was maintaining a near-continuous eye contact with her one-woman audience. Adelle listened patiently, transfixed. She was enjoying the soothing feeling of champagne in her belly.

Eleanor smiled. “Oh, if its one thing I hear over and over again, its that patients don’t relax enough! Astounding, don’t you think? That is literally the only skill we are born with as infants, yet the hardest to master when we are grown up. I tell my patients all the time: Relax… Breathe… Think inwardly… Relax…! Breathe…! Think inwardly…! All the time!”

Time stretched on. Adelle was starting to feel tranquilized. She wasn’t aware of it, but four words kept popping up in Eleanor’s monologue with regular frequency: Relax… Breathe… Think inwardly… It was almost like those words echoed in the young maid’s thoughts. Every time Eleanor pronounced them, they hovered in the air. The champagne was making Adelle’s head feel light.

“You understand what I’m talking about, don’t you, dear?” Eleanor exclaimed. Her voice was almost catlike now. “Yes, I can tell. You’re a smart girl. You handle tremendous stress, yet you know deep down inside how to relax… How to breathe… How to think inwardly… Yes, even now, I can see you are doing so! Oh, how I envy you, Adelle. Soon you will be asleep, relaxing, breathing, thinking inwardly. Yes, how sweet and wonderful it will be. Relax, Adelle. Breathe, Adelle. Think inwardly, Adelle, yes…”

How much time had passed? A minute? Five minutes? Longer? The young maid had no idea. She found her body felt heavy, almost immobilized. As Eleanor gazed at her intently, Adelle quietly stared back, imaging that those two green pupils were getting larger and larger. And as Eleanor’s words rolled on, Adelle realized… she was relaxing. She was breathing deeper and more regularly. And she was…

Well, her thoughts were becoming sluggish. Was that thinking inwardly? Adelle wished she could ask. Her lips and jaw did not want to move. Her hand, loosely holding the empty champagne flute, lowered to her chair’s armrest.

“So wonderful to relax deeper, breathe deeper, think inwardly, and allow yourself to drift off to sleep, Adelle,” Eleanor’s green eyes said warmly. “Soon, you will be asleep, without a care in the world. Every time you blink your eyes, you relax deeper, breathe deeper, think inwardly… You only want to sleep, Adelle, sleeeeeep…”

To her surprise, the young maid found it was a struggle to keep her eyes open. Was she actually falling asleep? Wasn’t that rude?

“No, let go, my darling,” coaxed the green eyes. “Relax deeper, breathe deeper, think inwardly… Soon you will not have a care in the world because you will be deep, deep asleep. Won’t that be wonderful? In fact, right now, when I snap my fingers, you realize you are in your bed right now, about to tumble into a wonderful, deep, deep sleep, where you will have the most pleasant dreams and submit to my suggestions with your whole body and mind. You will sleeeeep…”

I am in bed right now? thought Adelle, confused. That makes no sense. Her body did feel asleep. And she did have the strongest desire to close her eyes and obey.

“Relax, Adelle… Breathe, Adelle… Think inwardly, Adelle…” the wonderful voice urged her.

The young woman was completely unaware as her empty flute dropped from her limp fingers and onto the thick carpet. It landed without a noise.

“And now,” the lovely voice inside Adelle’s mind purred, “I will snap my fingers, and you will drop into a deep, thoughtless sleep, where you will feel absolutely wonderful and want to follow and obey my every desire. You cannot resist. Sleep… now!”

Two fingers and a thumb appeared before Adelle’s hazy vision. They clicked, and instantly…

…Adelle’s eyes closed. Her facial muscles went slack, and she dropped into a powerful, wonderful slumber.

* * *

The beautiful young maid was aware of Eleanor’s voice pouring more instructions into her mind. Fascinated, she listened, fully understanding that she was being placed under the control of her wonderful new mistress… and yet, not caring about this in the slightest. The surrender of her thoughts felt so delightful. Adelle was at peace, simply floating along, happy to have no will of her own.

Finally, after many more commands, Eleanor’s voice was saying, “…and now, my darling Adelle, you will sleep even deeper. All of my suggestions will borrow deep, deep into your mind, where they will become irresistible. Later, when you are awake and aware, you will carry them out, fully believing that you are acting on your own compulsions. Sleep, now, sleeeeeep…”

There was a pause.

“There,” Eleanor said, her voice now weary. “She’s under.”

A man spoke now. Samuel. “She’s hypnotized?”

“Deeply,” Eleanor affirmed. “Jesus Christ, I thought the little minx would never go down. Give me one of your cigarettes?”

There was the sound of paper rustling, then a match being lit. The pungent smell of mint and pine filled Adelle’s nostrils.

“Ack!” Eleanor coughed. “What goes into these? Sludge?”

“Hey hey, birdie, those figs are expensive,” protested Samuel. “Don’t waste one.”

“Here,” Eleanor said, “you take it, then.” She exhaled slowly. “We were incredibly lucky, Sam. Incredibly lucky. The hypnotism almost didn’t work on Snow White, here.”

There was the soft clink of glass upon glass, and then the sound of liquid flowing. Eleanor was pouring herself some more champagne. Adelle heard the female doctor move across the carpet, then sink onto the nearest couch.

Samuel didn’t sound impressed. “Eh, so what? You still got her.” He took a long drag. “You’re pretty good at that.” He laughed nervously. “You’d never put the whammy on little ol’ me, wouldja?”

“You would see what I was doing long before my techniques had any affect, love,” replied the black-haired woman. “But this little one… she’s a country bumpkin, from a tiny nowhere village in France. She’s probably never even heard of hypnotism. Of course she never realized what was happened to her. Ha!”

Adelle, floating in her perfect, relaxed bliss, absently wondered about whom Eleanor was talking. But wondering required energy, and the beautiful young maid discovered she just didn’t care. She sighed to herself, relaxing even deeper. The world felt like a sweet dream.

“But…” Samuel said, confused, “all you did was talk to her. How—“

“No, Sammy Boy, that’s not all I did,” replied Eleanor, and now there was a hint of pride in her voice. “You’ve just witnessed my technique. Subliminal Vocabulary. My technique.” She snorted with derision. “They laughed at me in the universities when I first proposed it. Drummed me out of the profession, the sexist pigs. Said a mere woman couldn’t invent a new form of hypnosis. But I was right! I was right…”

“Huh,” commented Samuel. He sounded bored.

Eleanor took a long swig of champagne. The alcohol was loosening her tongue. “God bless your father, that’s all I have to say. Somehow he found out about my work. I’ll have to ask him how one of these days. Anyway, he agreed to fund me, if he could direct the experiments.”

“That doesn’t sound like Papa.”

“No?” Eleanor laughed quietly. “My whole theory is that you can deeply hypnotize a person without them realizing it… on the strict condition that they have no idea what hypnosis is. And your dad knew exactly where we could find suitable test subjects for my experiments. Innocent farm girls from war-torn France! Why do you think he spent the last year hiring incredibly young French women as his maids?” She chuckled again.

“Ah,” said Samuel, putting it together. “So you’re going to hypnotize all the maids at Stockwood Manor?”

Eleanor poured another fluteful of champagne, then set down the bottle. “Let’s just say… your father has a vision. Someday, this house will have a large serving staff comprised of only nubile young women, all under the influence of certain keywords. They will serve him, and then serve him.” Eleanor’s voice became smug. “At the same time, my theories will be vindicated. I’ll perfect my techniques by experimenting on Stockwood maids… and then, when I demonstrate my skills at an international symposium, the universities will have no choice but to embrace my brilliance.”

“Blow me down,” Samuel exclaimed, impressed. “Papa has more imagination than I thought. All this time, I thought you were just going to bed with him because he was rich.”

“Your father and I have a very unique understanding,” the female doctor said loftily. “I’ll thank you not to pry.”

There was a pause.

“Actually, Sam,” Eleanor murmured, “you and I have to be careful. Very careful. I don’t think your father suspects the two of us… but I’m not certain.”

“Pfft,” scoffed Samuel. “The Old Man’s always kept mistresses, you know. You know, he actually likes to keep some of their undergarments in a bedside drawer, like trophies or something?” The young man chortled. “You add anything to his collection?”

“That’s my business,” Eleanor said tartly.

“Well, once Papa’s bored with you, he’ll find a new bird. Always does. Don’t ask me how he finds ’em, when he’s always locked up in his pleasure suite…” Samuel laughed, this time cruelly. “But Papa’s not gonna care if you ’n me are—“

Eleanor cut him off, and now there was alarm in her voice. “That’s just it, Sam. He would care. Deep down, he’s a very petty and vindictive man. I’ve seen it.” Her tone became dark. “He may already suspect. I thought I was followed in my car the other day.”

“Come off it!” Samuel chided. “I thought I was supposed to be the paranoid one.”

Eleanor didn’t respond.

The young Oakwater changed the subject. “So, what do we do with Adel—“

“Shh!” hissed Eleanor. “Don’t use her name! She can’t realize what’s happened to her!”

Still adrift within her own mind, Adelle, once again, wondered about whom Eleanor was talking.

“Oh, right, right,” Samuel said, but he didn’t sound like he was taking Eleanor’s warning very seriously. “So what do we do with her?”

“Erase her memory,” the doctor replied dryly. “When I’m done with her, she’ll recall none of this. She’ll be convinced that all she did was turn down the bed and draw your bath.”

“What? Oh, no, no,” exclaimed Samuel. “No, you’re in control of her mind! We gotta seize the moment, man!”

“What do you mean?” Eleanor asked warily.

“I gotta see her naked,” declared Samuel. “I just gotta. I mean… just look at those tits!”

“Samuel,” said Eleanor with strained patience, “did you not hear what I just said? We were lucky to mesmerize her as it is. But I haven’t perfected my techniques, nor have I studied this girl’s psychological profile… there’s a lot that could go wrong.”

Adelle heard Samuel rise up, then slide on the couch next to Eleanor. It sounded like he was wrapping his arms about her. “Baby…” he coaxed, his voice soft.

“No, Sam.”

“So you wipe her memory now. Just promise me you’ll rehypnotize her after you do all your egghead analysis, and then we can hump her rotten.”

“My dear boy,” Eleanor said, sounding both charmed and frustrated, “if I rehypnotize her without careful study, it will almost certainly backfire. Her mind will rebel. I’ll lose any control over her that I have now.”

“Baaaaaaby,” Samuel purred, “look at her. Look at them red, soft lips. Can’t you imagine how wonderful it would feel, to have those lips at your pussy? To have that tongue licking the inside of you?”

The young man was pouring on the charm. Adelle could hear him planting soft kisses on Eleanor’s neck and cheek.

“Samuel Oakwater…!” the hypnotist said sternly.

“Com’on, sweetie,” the young man cooed. He switched to a disgusting baby voice. “Eleanorums wants to make her Sammy-Whammy happy, yeeeeeeah?”

Eleanor exhaled, her resolve weakening. “Sam, I can’t guarantee that I could maintain control over her,” she half-pleaded. “Couldn’t we just…”

The sound of Samuel’s kisses floated in the air. Adelle heard the rustling of clothing.

“Ohhh…” Eleanor moaned quietly.

“Come »kiss« on,” whispered Samuel. “You’re brilliant. »kiss« She’s a »kiss« dumb rube. »kiss« You can »kiss, kiss, kiss« control her thoughts. »kiss« Make her want us. Make her »kiss« want us both…”

“Oh, Sam…”

“Com’on…”

There was more kissing, more shifting about on the couch. Adelle heard Eleanor whimper, just a little.

“Okay,” the female doctor allowed. “Okay, okay… I know what to do.”

“Yeeeeeah,” said Samuel.

The bodies on the couch shifted once again, and then Eleanor rose to stand before Adelle. The young maid felt the other woman’s hand come to rest on her own shoulder.

“Hello, Adelle,” Eleanor murmured, and now her voice filled the Frenchwoman’s mind. “Listen very, very carefully. In a moment, I will snap my fingers, and you will awaken. And when you do…”

* * *

Snap!

Adelle’s eyes flew open. For an instant, her thoughts were blank. Where was she?

The maid paused, glancing about. She was sitting in an easy chair, feeling incredibly relaxed. And she was in… what was this room? She wasn’t sure. She couldn’t remember how she got here, nor what this place was. She saw more chairs and couches, and then in the next room, a large bed.

Standing before Adelle were two people, a man and a woman. The man’s name was… Samuel. Yes, she was sure of that. And the woman? Eleanor. Both looked down at her in quiet anticipation.

“How do you feel, dear?” Eleanor asked plainly.

Adelle sat up, considering the question. “Wonderful,” she smiled. “I feel… wonderful! Waouh! So good! So—“

The young woman glanced at Samuel, and her heart skipped a beat.

“Oh…” she said, rising. “Oh, you are…”

Adelle was helpless, lost for words. She loved Samuel. Oh, she was so in love with him! Even as the young Frenchwoman gazed at Samuel, she felt her heart beat faster. A desperate longing to hold him, to kiss him, to whisper her devotion to him, seized her. She had never been so struck by these feeling before.

“Oh, mon amour,” Adelle murmured, stepping close to Samuel. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from his beautiful face. And before she could stop herself, both of her small hands were floating up to rest on his cheeks.

The object of her passion laughed in delight. “It worked!” Samuel exclaimed to Eleanor.

“Yes,” agreed Eleanor. “She’s absolutely convinced that you are her one true love. Impressive.”

Adelle ignored this snippet of conversation. What did it matter? All she hoped for was a kind word from darling Samuel.

“My love,” she whispered, stepping even closer to her dream man. “Please, may I kiss you?”

“Sure,” mugged Samuel.

Adelle’s heart flooded with joy. Smiling brightly, she pulled Samuel’s lips to her own, and then…

Oh, the kiss was divine! Samuel’s mouth was small, and his moustache bristles scraped against Adelle’s skin. She didn’t care. All that mattered was that she was connecting with this wonderful, wonderful man who had captured her heart. Perhaps he loved her too?

Adelle kissed Samuel for a full minute, her happiness soaring. Why, this was wonderful! She’d never been so head-over-heels before!

Eventually, the kiss faded. Adelle and Samuel separated their lips; there was a big, dopey grin on the young man’s face. “Oh wow, man…” he muttered.

“Adelle?” Eleanor asked, stepping closer and placing a hand on the French maid’s bare shoulder.

Before Adelle could react, the female doctor was snapping her fingers before Adelle’s face, twice.

Something happened within Adelle’s mind. Suddenly, it was as if the world was born anew. Eleanor looked so intensely beautiful. Adelle almost swooned as she felt herself fall in love with the older woman.

“Ma chérie…!” the maid exclaimed, then pressed her body against Eleanor’s. She kissed, full lips, full tongue. The kiss was even deeper and longer than her kiss with Samuel.

Time seemed to slow, then stop. Adelle couldn’t remember ever being so happy. Here she was, in this place, with the two people she loved more than life itself.

The young maid broke the kiss, then seized both Samuel and Eleanor by a hand. “Come, mes chéris,” she murmured with a smile. “Let me make love to you both? I want to show you the passion you inspire in me.”

Samuel and Eleanor gaped at her, stunned by how alive and assertive Adelle was. Without protest, they were drawn into the bedroom.

Losing no time, Adelle unbuckled her shoes, then kicked them off. “Undress me, my darlings?” she purred. “I want to show you everything.”

Of course, Samuel got right to work. He knelt before Adelle, sliding his hands up her legs, over her buttocks, and then up under the mass of her petticoats. His fingers were seeking the top of her black pantyhose.

“Ah,” Adelle beamed, delighted at how erotic this all was. “Eleanor, my love, unbutton me?”

The older woman circled behind the maid, then went to work on the dress’s tight corset. The buttons were released, and suddenly Adelle felt the black cloth relax and fall away. Her tiny skirt and petticoats separated and tumbled to the floor.

“Ahh…!” she sighed in contentment.

Now that the upper wrappings were loose, Samuel could easily hook his fingers under Adelle’s stockings and panties. He drew them down, down, down, all the while loving the slow reveal of Adelle’s bare legs.

And then the young Frenchwoman was nude, fully nude, save for her black choker. She carefully stepped out of the pile of stockings, briefly parading about so that her lovers could admire her soft and supple body. The cool air of the room bathed her skin.

With catlike steps, Adelle came to stand directly before Eleanor. To Samuel, she purred, “Strip naked for me, my love? Show me your cock?”

The young Oakwater reached for her.

“Oh, no no, vilain garçon,” teased the naked Adelle. “I am bare for you. You must become the same for me, non?” Her voice both teased and seduced.

“Yeah,” agreed Samuel, half-smiling, half-gawking. “Yeah, sure.” He undid his belt.

Satisfied, Adelle leaned forward, once again kissing Eleanor. The maid’s slim fingers touched Eleanor’s blouse. Within a heartbeat, she’d located the top button, and began opening the garment.

“…wait…” Eleanor sighed, mid-kiss.

Adelle ignored her. She was so in love, so devoted to these two wonderful people who… who… well, who must have done something to win her heart. Strange that Adelle couldn’t remember what. The entranced maid kept kissing, growing wet as she worked her way down Eleanor’s blouse buttons.

Soon Adelle had stripped the female doctor down to her brassiere and panties. Eleanor, for her part, tried to resist the young woman, but Adelle’s sensuality was too much. The two women kissed, each letting the other explore her with her hands.

“Onto the bed, my love,” Adelle whispered.

Eleanor, used to being in command, merely obeyed. She slid onto the mattress, then sat against the headboard.

“Allow me,” purred the beautiful young maid, and slid off Eleanor’s panties.

Now the female doctor was panting with desire. “Suck me,” she commanded, her voice deep. “Suck me hard?”

Strangely, Adelle’s mind went blank in that moment. “Yes, mistress,” she allowed. She knelt before the older woman, then gently spread Eleanor’s knees far, far apart. Eleanor’s vagina stared up at her, moist and glistening.

“Hey!” a naked Samuel exclaimed, climbing onto the bed and reaching for Adelle’s breasts. “Whadda ’bout me?”

Adelle paused long enough to freeze him in a quick, deep kiss. “Fuck me from behind, my love?” she murmured.

Samuel’s eyes lit up. Walking on his knees, he positioned himself behind the hypnotized Frenchwoman.

Adelle held Eleanor’s gaze as the maid extended her tongue and connected it with Eleanor’s knee. Then, in one long motion, Adelle licked all the way down the inside of the female doctor’s leg, her lips coming to rest just over Eleanor’s vagina.

“Ohhh…!!!” the older woman cried, trembling with anticipation.

And then, Adelle lunged forward, attacking Eleanor’s genitals with her lips and tongue. Her female lover squirmed and kicked, and was forced to grip the headboard behind her for balance. Her body was roiled by spasms of oral pleasure. Eleanor felt her own thoughts wink out as an orgasm began to claim her.

As Adelle worked, she was aware of Samuel lovingly caressing her bottom. The young man took his time, fondling both buttocks, squeezing them gently, lifting them, then watching in delight as they bounced once he released them. Adelle’s tush was the bottom of a young, shapely woman, and he loved its lean size but round shape.

Adelle wriggled a little, causing that bottom to dance for him. Samuel beamed, hardly able to contain himself. On the other side of the bed, Eleanor was writhing in pleasure, her eyes closed, her wordless mouth wide open. Samuel wanted that same passion.

He gently pushed aside Adelle’s buttocks, overjoyed to see her anus and wet vagina waiting for him. Which hole to fuck?

Samuel was tempted to experiment, to try anal sex for the first time. Adelle would no doubt let him. She was hypnotized to squeal with joy no matter what he did to her. The opportunity was tantalizing.

But Samuel’s cock wanted Adelle’s pussy. There was no arguing with animal passion.

The young Oakwater gripped Adelle by the hips, pulling her back, just slightly. He leaned forward, just a little, and his rigid member was pointed at just the right angle. Adelle was waiting.

The first thrust was slow and careful. Both Adelle and Samuel moaned in ecstasy. Adelle paused for only the slightest moment, as Eleanor was close, very close.

Samuel allowed his eyes to close. He tasted that moment, that moment where a penis slips into a wet pussy for the first time. All men are different, but for Samuel, that first, slow insertion was the single best part of sex. One second, his cock was stiff and hungry and exposed in the cold air. And then, in the next, it was encased in something warm and wet and every nerve and pleasure center Samuel had was singing in joy. There were days when Samuel fantasized about inserting his cock into a wet pussy and just leaving it there to bathe, like a human body in a warm, bubbly bath. He murmured in delight.

But instinct overrode his brain, and suddenly Samuel’s hips were flying. Now his cock was diving in and out of Adelle, moving faster and faster with each gyration. Still licking Eleanor, Adelle groaned and leaned against her male lover, harder.

All three lovers were sweating and straining and gasping, feeling their bodies tremble and approach orgasm.

And then, Eleanor lost control. She half-screamed, half-sang as her vagina lit up and her juices flowed. Her cry excited Adelle and Samuel, and within a heartbeat, they were cumming, too.

All three lovers fucked and gasped, loving how their bodies celebrated the sheer joy of raw, mindless sex.

* * *

The grandfather clock read half-past eleven.

Adelle squinted at the timepiece, dumbfounded. She was in the servants’ common room, feeling light-headed and scatterbrained. Her maid’s uniform chafed at her, as if she hadn’t put it on quite right.

Half-past eleven? How could that be? The beautiful young maid frowned, trying to organize her foggy thoughts. She’d just quickly popped in and out of the guest suite. Why, she remembered very clearly: At seven-thirty, she’d entered the suite, which was empty. She’d turned down the bed, drawn the bath, then left. The whole chore had taken less than ten minutes.

So how had all of that taken over three hours? Adelle paused, taking stock. She felt so odd, like she’d just woken from a deep, long sleep, and yet fatigued at the same time. In fact, she had the strange sensation of knowing one has had a very vivid dream, and yet being unable to remember any of it.

Ah, to hell with it, Adelle thought crossly. She was exhausted; no doubt her mind was playing tricks on her.

The young Frenchwoman crept into the maids’ sleeping quarters. Vivienne and Léonette were in their beds, sound asleep. Vivienne was snoring softly.

But to Adelle’s surprise, Thérèse was kneeling by her bed, her hands clasped in prayer. The head maid was in her long nightgown, a crucifix in her slender hands.

“Oh!” Thérèse mumbled in surprise when Adelle appeared. She quickly stood, embarrassed.

“Don’t mind me,” Adelle grunted, and staggered to her own mattress.

Thérèse looked worried. “Adelle… is everything alright? Can we talk?”

But Stockwood’s newest maid ignored her friend. She flopped down into her bed, not even bothering to remove her uniform. Within seconds, she tumbled into a deep, powerful sleep.