The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr Leonard

Chapter 1

Elizabeth wasn’t really sure why she’d chosen the bus. She never used the bus as a rule, it was full of the lower classes. Poor people brazenly advertising the fact that they couldn’t afford a car. She was quite flustered when she was asked for money for her ticket. So that was how it worked. She had to search for her card and at the same time try and ignore the murmurs of discontent from the members of the proletariat crowding behind her.

Dreading the next phase, she looked around for somewhere to sit. All the window seats were occupied. She considered standing, but the tide of humanity squeezed her down to the end of the bus. For some reason she ignored the nearest empty seat to her and instead sat down next to a plump, soft-featured, older man who regarded her with some interest.

She wasn’t sure what to do then, was there a bus trip etiquette? Would she be required to chat with someone, to pass the time of day with them? She glanced around, everyone seemed to be playing with their mobile phones. That, at least, seemed like a good idea. As she reached into the pocket of her jacket, the man next to her spoke.

“Unseasonably warm for the time of year, don’t you think?”

She paused in her fumbling.

“I beg your pardon?”

“Warm, warm for the time of the year?” His voice was surprisingly high-pitched.

“Erm...I don’t know...I haven’t actually thought about it. But yes...I suppose it is reasonably warm”

“In that case, why are you wearing a coat?”

“Sorry?”

“Why are you wearing a coat when it’s so warm outside?”

Elizabeth was bewildered by the question. What was the silly little man talking about? She hadn’t actually noticed what the weather was doing that morning, but she always wore her coat to work. It was a part of her carefully cultivated image. She was the boss after all, that’s what bosses wore to their place of work. She opened her mouth to tell him to mind his own business, but for some reason no sound came out.

Slowly she closed it again, confused by her inability to marshal her thoughts. Instead she found her phone and took it out. She turned it on, before she could use it she heard him click his fingers. Looking across she could see that he was holding out his hand. Guiltily, she carefully placed it on his outstretched palm.

“You can have it back when you get off.”

That wasn’t too bad, at least she’d be getting it back. She watched him play with it for a little while before she got bored and turned her attention to her fellow passengers. They were a fairly unappealing bunch, it had to be said. The sick and the old and the poor. In fact she and the gentleman by her side appeared to be the only well-dressed people on the bus. Her practised eye took in his well-cut suit and nicely-manicured hands. For some reason she found herself wondering as to his marital status.

“Ahem.”

She turned back around.

“The next stop is yours, Miss Barret, I recommend that you ring the bell to alert our driver to that fact. You’ll find it’s there, just above your left hand.”

She pushed the button that rang the bell and then looked at her mobile phone longingly. He smiled and passed it over to her.

“Goodbye, Miss Barret, until tomorrow.”

She stood and stumbled a little as the bus swayed around a corner. He took her hand in his.

“And can I advise you not to wear a coat tomorrow? I don’t think it will be necessary, do you?”

She shook her head in agreement. The bus ground to a halt.

“Off you get.”

Chapter 2

How did he know her name? How did the funny little man on the bus know her name? Had they met before? Surely she’d have remembered him if they had? Or would she? He was, after all, distinctly unremarkable. She’d be hard-pressed to describe anything about him with any accuracy. Apart from the fact that his hands were very soft. She shook her head angrily, what the hell was she wasting her time for? She had a presentation after lunch, that was what she should be focussing on. Not some weirdo she’d just met on a bloody public bus.

Why on earth had she caught that bus anyway? She had a very expensive, silver-grey Audi parked in her garage.

And what did he mean about seeing her tomorrow? She wouldn’t be seeing him tomorrow, why would she do that? A gentle tapping on the door to her office woke her from her reverie. She put her mobile phone back on the desk.

“Come in.”

Helen, her secretary, poked her head around the door. Management was waiting for her in the board room when she was ready. It took all Elizabeth’s famous will-power to prevent her shouting at the girl. How could it be time for the presentation, that wasn’t until 3pm? A glance at her Cartier wristwatch revealed the awful truth, it was already five minutes past the 3! Hurriedly she snatched up her carefully prepared folder, checked her appearance very briefly and walked as quickly as her high heeled shoes would allow to the room. All four pair of eyes turned to her, Elizabeth Barret was never, ever late for a meeting. Especially one she had organised.

“I’m sorry, ladies and gentlemen. A phone call I simply had to take,” she lied with a practised ease.

The two men and two women of her management team smiled along with her, thankful it wasn’t somehow their fault that she was late. The meeting went badly, Elizabeth could barely remember the topic of the meeting, much less the detail. She referred to her notes constantly, and could feel her pink, cotton blouse beginning to stick to her bare skin. When she eventually dried up and resumed her seat there was a short, shocked silence. Her four person audience strove manfully to avoid catching her eye. Mercifully there were no takers when she asked if there were any questions. She took the opportunity to retreat back to her own office.

Once inside she took a couple of deep breaths and willed herself to focus. What the hell was going on? Where had the day gone? She’d achieved absolutely nothing, had she eaten at all? She honestly couldn’t remember. She picked up her phone and searched for her Uber app. Probably it would be best if she called it a day and just organised a cab. Where the hell was the app, had she accidentally deleted it? Another knock on the door.

“I’m leaving for tonight, Miss Barret, don’t work too long will you?” Helen sounded genuinely concerned.

“Erm...goodnight. See you in the morning,” replied Elizabeth, not trusting herself to ask why her secretary was leaving quite so early. She looked out of her window, it was dark outside and her desk clock told her it was 6.11pm! Oh God, was she going mad? Was she already losing her mind at thirty two years of age? She put her coat on, picked up her briefcase, walked down the stairs and into the street.

By sheer good fortunate she hailed a cab almost immediately and it pulled up twenty minutes later outside her house. She over-tipped the taxi driver and almost ran into her apartment block. She could hardly wait to get changed, shower and open a decent bottle of wine. The day had been an absolute disaster, perhaps she was coming down with the flu or something?

The next thing she heard was an indistinct beeping. She stirred groggily, what was that? With a shock she realised that she was still wearing her work clothes and that she’d fallen asleep in her comfortable chair. The beeping noise was coming from her bedroom and was her bedside alarm. She’d slept the whole night asleep in a chair! She shook her head wearily and forced herself to her feet. She stripped off and hurried into the shower, it felt marvellous.

As she soaped herself she felt a hollow gurgling noise from deep within herself. When was the last time she’d eaten? She couldn’t remember. She wrapped herself in a towel and almost ran into the kitchen. She poured herself a massive bowl of muesli, almost half a box of the stuff, and ate it greedily. She made herself a pot of coffee, and some toast to go with it. Slowly but surely she began to feel vaguely human again.

She put her phone on charge and then went to her wardrobe. She was in the mood to treat herself, a new pair of fine black stockings and a nice, white suspender belt. A black, half-cup uplift bra to make the most of the little assets she had. She admired herself in her tall mirror. Her favourite dark pant-suit with the thin stripe in it. A formal, crisp white blouse and a pair of 4″ glossy, black heels. She dried her lustrous, dark hair and piled it on her head in the way her ruinously expensive hair-stylist had taught her. She felt much more relaxed and on the ball, she was looking forward to going into work.

She watched the news for twenty minutes and then went to finalise her make-up. She picked up her mobile and checked it was fully charged, before putting it in her handbag. As she went to the front door her hand reached for her Burberry Mac. For a second she paused, did she really need it? No, probably not. She opened the door and let herself out. Hell! It was raining. She half turned to go back and get her coat. The car was only in the garage, it wasn’t worth going back into the flat. She walked rapidly to the front gate and made her way to the bus stop.

She was on the bus again! Only this time she was soaking wet. What on earth was she thinking? Why had she left her lovely Mac hung up in her flat? It didn’t make sense! She caught Mr Leonard’s eye and he beckoned her over. She sat next to him, it wasn’t the only empty seat left. But surely it would have been rude to sit anywhere else?

“How are you this morning, Miss Barret?”

“Very well thank you, sir.”

Sir? She’d done it again. She couldn’t think for the life of her why she’d just called this insignificant little man, sir?

“A little...damp, I see?” She could feel the amusement in his voice.

“Yes, sir. I didn’t bring a coat, sir.” She blushed as she heard herself speak.

He smiled at her paternally and patted her hand.

“Yes, I can see that you silly little girl. The question is, why didn’t you bring your nice coat?”

She looked at his bland face, slicked back, greying hair, and piercing blue eyes, and could think of nothing to say in reply. Why hadn’t she brought her Burberry? She knew it was raining when she left the house, why didn’t she just go back and get it? He was right, that was just silly.

“I...I d...don’t know, sir,” she hung her head in shame.

“Do you know what I think, Miss Barret?”

“N...no, sir.”

“I think you’re a naughty, irresponsible little girl.”

Elizabeth could feel the tears welling in her eyes

“What would mummy and daddy do if they knew their little girl had behaved so badly?”

“They’d be upset, sir.” Elizabeth’s parents had always been particularly strict with her.

“They would be upset, yes. Didn’t they buy you that coat as a special treat?”

“Y...yes, sir. They d...did,” she sniffled.

How did Mr Leonard know that they’d bought it for her last Christmas?

“So why won’t you wear it, don’t you like it?”

Elizabeth could feel tears sliding down her cheeks.

“Yes, I like it. I do really! I just forgot it...that’s all.”

Her mind was reeling, why was she explaining all this to a man she met yesterday for the first time? Who was he after all? He turned his gaze from her to look out of the window. She fidgeted , not sure what to do next. He turned back to her, she felt obliged to stare into his eyes.

“I’ve given it some thought, Miss Barret I’ve decided that naughty, irresponsible young ladies like you need a jolly good spanking to help sort them out.”

Elizabeth glanced around quickly to check if anyone had heard his shameful words, but it appeared that no one at all was interested in their discussion.

“B...but...”

“Please don’t argue, Lizzy. You’ll just make it harder for yourself in the long run. I’m suggesting a thorough spanking to the seat of your knickers, and then we can be friends again, agreed?”

Elizabeth looked around more wildly, surely someone had heard that?

“Agreed!?” He demanded, more forcibly this time.

“Yes,” she whispered. She could feel the heat in her neck as she always did when she blushed.

“Yes what, missy?”

“Yes, sir. I agree. I need to be spanked.”

What on earth was she talking about? She was a thirty two year old managing director. She most certainly did not need ‘a thorough spanking’.

“That’s a good girl.”

She felt a little shiver of pleasure ripple through her as she heard the words. Mr Leonard was pleased with her, everything was going to be okay.

“It’s your stop, Lizzy. Have you forgotten already?”

Quickly she got to her feet.

“The bell, you silly girl.”

She blushed again. Really! What was she thinking?

“See you later,” he raised his hand dismissively

Chapter 3

The people in the lift were looking everywhere but at her. They all got off before her, leaving Elizabeth to ride alone to the top floor. As the bell pinged, Helen turned to greet her but the look on her face changed from a smile to one of surprise.

“What... You’re soaking wet, Miss Barret!”

Helen was right, her favourite suit was almost soaked through. She could feel little pools of water gathering in her expensive shoes.

“Erm...yes. I erm...forgot my coat.”

“But how did you get so wet? The car-park’s underground.”

Elizabeth looked at her secretary with a rather bemused expression. Helen was right of course, her reserved parking spot was under the building and connected by a lift. How did she become quite so wet? Suddenly she remembered.

“Oh, I...erm...decided to come into work by bus today...instead of my car.”

“Is your car broken?”

Elizabeth decided to grasp onto that lifeline.

“Yes...yes, that’s right. it is...that’s why I came by bus.”

Helen smiled a little.

“Oh, I see. Couldn’t you get a cab either?” She asked, sympathetically.

“That’s right. Anyway, could you get me a coffee please?”

“Do you want me to see if I can find you a towel?”

Elizabeth looked at her uncomprehendingly.

“F...for your hair...I mean...I’ll get the coffee.”

Elizabeth went into her office and straight to her little bathroom. Oh God! What did she look like? Her hair had been flattened to her head by the force of the deluge, little rivulets of water had made her mascara run down her face. She looked absolutely ridiculous! No wonder those people in the lift had almost fought to get off it.

She took off her suit jacket and put it on a hanger. The problem was that the water had made her white blouse almost translucent. Her black bra was clearly visible through the material. Even her slacks were soaked, she turned to look at herself in the mirror checking that her knickers weren’t as visible as her bra. Fortunately they weren’t.

Even though her trousers were fairly tight across her backside there was no visible panty line. She bent a little to pull the material even tighter, where were her knickers? Panicking slightly she shoved a hand inside her trousers, had they ridden into the gap between her buttock cheeks perhaps? The truth was even worse, she wasn’t wearing any knickers at all!

Her mind was in turmoil! How had she forgotten to put on a pair of knickers? She’d dressed in front of the mirror that morning, surely she would have noticed such a glaring omission? She picked up a white towel and wrapped her hair in it and then went and sat heavily in her chair. A tap on the door signalled the arrival of Helen with a steaming cup of freshly-brewed coffee. That was exactly what she wanted.

“Thanks so much, Helen.”

Helen looked at her a little oddly before smiling.

“My pleasure, Miss Barret. Is there anything else you want me to do?”

“Not right now, thank you. But if you could hold my calls and make sure I’m not disturbed for the rest of the morning, that would be great. Give me a little time to dry off.“She smiled ruefully.

“That’s no problem, I’ll make sure you’re left alone.”

The door closed behind Helen as she left

She was a good girl, though Elizabeth. A little scatty sometimes and not always well-prepared, but her heart was the right place. She pulled out her laptop and set to work. The coffee had invigorated her and she attacked the spreadsheet in front of her with enthusiasm. Two hours later she had resolved the problem that had been bugging her. It was quite simple really, sack one person and apportion his work to two other people in his team. She was quite creative when she put her mind to it.

It had been so quiet in her office that her distinctive phone ring startled her. She rummaged in her bag for it, the leather looked ruined. Never mind, she could treat herself to a new one. She looked to see who was calling her. Mr Leonard!

“H...hello?”

Why was she even answering? How did he have her number?

“I’ll be over in exactly one hour, Miss Barret.”

“But w...why?”

“Do give your arse a damned good tanning, of course. Why else?”

She looked at the phone in horror.

“Miss Barret?”

“You can’t...I mean...”

“I can, and I most certainly intend to, young lady. I suggest that you send your nice young secretary, Helen I believe, for an earlier lunch than normal. Tell her to take an hour as well. that is unless you want her to hear you getting your fat bottom chastised?”

The call ended. It was eleven minutes past eleven, she noticed.

At 12 o clock she called Helen into her room and asked her if she wouldn’t mind going for lunch now, but taking an hour rather than her usual thirty minutes. The woman of course needed no further bidding. Elizabeth was left on her own, the nervous tension increasing by the minute. She tried to do something with her hair but ended up tying it in a long pony tail. Before she could decide whether or not to put her damp jacket back on, the door opened and in walked Mr Leonard.

Without pausing his stride he moved straight to her chair and prepared to sit. He paused and clicked his fingers at Elizabeth.

“Towel,” was all he said.

Hurriedly she took a dry towel out of her bathroom and placed it on the damp seat. He pointed to the other side of the desk and she quickly took up a position facing him as he made himself comfortable in her chair. She found she couldn’t take her eyes off his face. He was certainly an odd-looking man. Not odd enough to cause an issue, just a bit...unusual.

Chapter 4

He could have been any age from 30 to 60, his face was unusually unlined but the creases around his eyes and his hair flecked with grey suggested the upper end of that range. Or did it? Perhaps his hair was naturally that colour and he was much younger than he appeared? She couldn’t really tell, he didn’t have any prominent features, he wasn’t ugly or handsome, or thin or fat. He may have been an inch or so taller than her 5′ 7″, but maybe not. Apart from his eyes there was nothing at all that was out of the ordinary. His eyes were quite beautiful though, she couldn’t help but stare at them.

A sudden rap on the desk made her jump.

“I asked you a question, Miss Barret. Please do me the courtesy of paying attention.”

“I...I’m sorry, sir.”

There she was with the sir thing again. She could hardly remember the last man she’d spoken that respectfully to a man. A school teacher twenty years ago, perhaps?

“You’re quite the big-shot business woman, I believe?”

“I am the managing-director, yes sir.” She just couldn’t help herself.

“In that case, why are you such a mess? You knew I was on my way and yet you’re dressed like a tramp. Why is that?” He steepled his fingers as he asked the question.

“I’m sorry, sir. It was just that I was caught out in the rain this morning and...”

“I already know that, you simpleton. Why have you not made an effort to improve your appearance? Isn’t that a part of your job, to impress the men who work here?”

She didn’t wish to argue with Mr Leonard, but that didn’t sound right.

“If that’s not part of your duties here, what else do you actually do?”

She had to think a little at that point. What was it she did again. Something to do with paperwork? Something about a computer, she could definitely remember her pretty, silver computer...it was in her bag...

“So, Miss Barret, what are we to do with you?”

The tone of his voice startled her a little.

His finger tapped the desk, her desk, as he spoke.

“Stand up straight when I’ talking to you, missy!”

She did as she was told, shoulders back and her breasts pointing straight at him.

“We’ve already agreed that you need a spanking, haven’t we?”

“Yes, sir,” she could dimly remember having that conversation. But when and why, she wasn’t quite sure.

“But coming to work dressed like this,” he indicated her with a dismissive flick of his wrist, “surely deserves extra punishment? Wouldn’t you agree, Miss Barret?”

“Y...yes, sir.” if Mr Leonard wasn’t happy with some aspect of her behaviour then, yes, she probably did need correcting.

He shook his resignedly.

“I can see your breasts, Miss Barret. This is a place of work and yet here you are flaunting yourself.”

Surely her blouse had dried by now, thought Elizabeth. But if Mr Leonard said he could see her breasts then, clearly, it was still damp. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

“I could perhaps understand that attitude better if you were someone’s secretary and you were trying to catch the eye of a superior male colleague, especially at your age. But, as I understand it, you are the...what’s your role in this organisation again?”

“I’m the managing director, sir.”

Mr Leonard sniggered, an odd, high-pitched cackle.

“Good Lord! Then really you should know better? Let’s have that blouse off and put on a radiator to dry. Surely that’s what you should have done earlier?”

Shamefaced, Elizabeth slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders. Why hadn’t she thought of doing that?

“You’re very...ah, small, Miss Barret. Has anyone ever told you that?”

She shook her head, her cheeks blazing with shame. And then covered her little breasts as if ashamed.

“That’s maybe one good reason, make that two not so good reasons, why you can’t attract a man?”

He laughed uproariously at his own wit. Elizabeth was starting to hate the peculiar noise he made.

“And let’s get those dreadful trousers off shall we? I find them particularly distasteful, terribly unfeminine. You look quite ridiculous in them, in fact I suggest that when you get home this evening you should gather all your trousers together and leave them in a pile for me to collect.”

As Elizabeth’s hands went to the button on her waistband she had a sudden premonition. Wasn’t there some reason for her not to take off her suit pants? She wriggled them down and over her backside.

“What the...? Don’t you have any shame, Miss Barret?”

She looked at him questioningly.

“Where the hell are your knickers, girl?”

She looked down and saw the dark curls of her pubic hair. With a slight squeal she dropped both hands from her chest to cover her Mons.

“There’s no need for false modesty now, Miss Barret. It’s quite clear that you’re quite the slut.”

He removed his phone and took a couple of pictures.

“Turn around.”

She did so, tears rolling down her cheeks. She heard him take a couple of pictures of her naked backside.

“Come over here, it’s time for your spanking.”

Slowly, miserably, she obeyed. She laid herself across his tweed-clad knees. She felt him pat and rub her bottom.

“I think we only have a few minutes before Helen returns, Miss Barret, so I suggest you behave yourself like a good little girl.”

Smmaack

Smmaack

Smmaack

“Owwowow,” squealed Elizabeth as his surprisingly strong hand delivered a succession of heavy, open-handed blows to her bare bottom.

“Although, judging by your behaviour so far, I have a suspicion that you’d quite like your younger, more attractive secretary to witness you being spanked like this?”

Smmaack

Smmaack

Smmaack

“Aaaaarggh...please.”

Smmaack

Smmaack

Smmaack

How would you feel about that, Miss Barret? Wouldn’t that be shameful?”

She kicked and struggled, but to no avail. Instead, to her horror she felt his hand slide between her legs and slide an inquisitive finger along the line of her labial lips. He took a fold of skin and pinched it.

“I asked you a question, miss?”

She sniffed before she replied.

“Y...yes, sir. It would be horribly shameful.”

He nipped her again and enjoyed her muted squeal.

“What would be shameful, Miss Barret?”

“F...for H...Helen to see me like this, n...naked and being spanked. She w...wouldn’t have any r...respect for me.”

Smmaack

Smmaack

Smmaack

“Owwwwww.”

“What’s Helen’s surname, Miss Barret?”

She had to think a second.

Smmaack

“Oww.”

Smmaack

“Oww.”

Smmaack

“Oww. It’s Greer...Helen Greer...Miss Greer.”

“Then. That’s. How. You. Should. Refer. To. Her. In. Future. Don’t. You. Think?”

Each word was interspersed with a resounding slap to her rapidly reddening backside.

“Aaaaaargh...yes...yes, s...sir,” she managed to stutter.

Finally he paused and lifted her too her feet.

“You’ve got roughly five minutes before Miss Greer returns, Lizzy. If I was you I’d get dressed really, really quickly.”

She looked around wildly for her clothes, while simultaneously squeezing her scalding buttocks.

“I have your knickers over here.”

She turned thankfully in his direction. From somewhere behind his back he’d produced a pair of bright yellow cotton knickers with some sort of design on them.

“Is this what you’re looking for, Lizzy?”

He smiled patronisingly at her.

“Come over here, you can borrow them from me. Considering how you seem to have lost yours. Is that a deal, little girl?”

Elizabeth nodded, at least she’d have something to wear. She held out her hand.

“No, no. You’re not having them without giving me something in return.”

She looked at him blankly.

“What do you have right now that you don’t actually need? I’ll trade you these knickers for it. Come on Miss big-shot business woman. Use your brains and think, Miss Greer will be back very soon. Tick tock, tick tock.”

She looked around wildly, he smirked and looked at her chest pointedly. She flushed with embarrassment.

“That’s right, you don’t really need it do you?”

She shook her head and he clicked his fingers impatiently. Elizabeth reached behind, undid her bra and handed it to him. She held out her hand once again.

“No need for that, I’ll do it for you. Come here and stand right by me.”

He made her lift her left leg and slid the cotton panties up her leg and then again with her right. He slowly edged them up her thighs but kept his eyes inches from the dark, curly hair of her sex. He pulled them snugly up her backside and then into the cleft of her cheeks. They were too small and too tight for her, but she didn’t feel that now was the right time to mention that. She doubted if she’d ever been quite so humiliated in all her life.

“Hurry up now and get dressed. Don’t worry about me, I’ve seen pretty much everything of the little you have to offer.”

He giggled again. Desperately she tried to ignore him as she put her trousers back on and winced a little as she wriggled her scorched backside into them. She buttoned up her white shirt, which thankfully had dried a little, and then grabbed her jacket top and quickly buttoned it to hide the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra. A sudden tap on the door signalled the return of Helen. As the door opened, Elizabeth dabbed at her hair and hoped it didn’t look quite as unkempt as it felt. She felt her secretary’s curious eyes on her .

“Erm...Hi Miss Barret, are you okay?” The young blonde looked pointedly at her guest who was sat nonchalantly on the corner of Elizabeth’s desk.

“Yes, yes, I’m fine thank you. Could you bring us two coffees please?”

“I’d prefer a tea please, Elizabeth. If that’s okay with you of course?”

He was gratified to see her blush again.

“Yes, of course. One tea and one coffee please, Helen.”

Helen looked curiously again at her boss’s guest. He looked straight back at her and suddenly she lost all interest in him.