The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mr. Carruthers’ Garden

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 3

Working in a different garden a couple of days later Bryony was struggling to settle in her mind what she really thought about Mr. Carruthers’ garden and all that happened there. It was just different, she decided, she did so like working there, loved being naked in the garden and the chance of seeing Craig naked, even erect, or playing with the girls (she frowned): it would be better if he played with her.

Tuesday came round and she let herself into the garden through the side door. She got her tools together out of the potting shed and put them in her wheelbarrow. The sun was just rising over the walls making long black shadows. It was beginning to warm up; perhaps it was already just about warm enough to take her clothes off. She had resisted the urge to take her shirt off immediately she had come thought the door, she was so looking forward to freeing herself. She made herself go and check the bog garden and the greenhouse before she took anything off. The smell of the warm damp compost in the greenhouse was too much and she stripped off her shirt and bra. The sun caught her as she left the greenhouse, hot on her breasts. Back at the potting shed her skirt and knickers followed. She was naked. Bryony turned to the blue door, a second anticipation, what new delights would Mr. Carruthers’ garden have in store? An orchard, a large fishpond, a wild garden? She hesitated but then turned the handle and the door opened into a garden of all of these things. It was wild in the sense that it had been allowed to run a little wild and needed tending, espalier fruit trees hugged the walls and various standard fruit trees formed something of an orchard and there were several fish ponds and fountains to be seen and, now through the open door, heard. But what most caught Bryony’s eyes were the statues. There were many in the main garden, lovely statues such as the naked young man she had fallen for (if only he didn’t have such a small penis!), statues of naked beautiful people. In this new part of the garden they were unquestionably still very much statues of naked people, beautiful people but they were not normally simply standing or pouring water from vases, instead the figures were engaged in erotic activities of varying sorts, Bryony could not see them all from the doorway but she quickly spotted the theme. Leaving her wheelbarrow she walked slowly into the garden within a garden.

She turned back to the blue door, set in niches either side of the door were half size statues of armoured knights carrying spears as if on guard duty. They were not naked but their armoured codpieces were large and prominently erect. Bryony smiled wryly and walked on. A beautifully carved life size man stood by the path, was it really marble, dressed or at least half dressed in a toga. The toga had parted revealing a large and erect penis. Bryony bent close marvelling at the detail and work that had gone into the carving. Her fingers encircled the penis, feeling the smoothness of the marble and the accuracy of the shape and detailing. With a finger she traced up the ridge to the smooth glans. What care, what work!

The next statue was of a couple engaged in coitus. Bryony looked at it for a while, again marvelling at the quality and the detailed work. Bending, Bryony could see the almost hidden detail of the union, the penis half out of the vagina, the clitoris prominent—all in white marble. She crossed the garden drawn by the sight of two standing bronze figures, a woman bending forward and a man standing a little behind her. Naturally he was fully erect as if about to push into the woman or perhaps just having pulled out of her. The latter, on closer inspection, seemed the more likely, the man seemed to be beckoning across the garden, his face smiling and his hands gesturing as if standing back and offering the visitor a ‘turn’. Bryony bent her knees and looked beneath the woman’s bottom. She saw what she had expected to see; the vagina was relaxed and open. It would be possible, she thought, if you were a man, to stick your own cock into the statue, to enjoy, to fuck the beautiful statue. Bryony was a little appalled but she could not resist testing her theory by pushing her right index finger into the statue. There seemed room enough. She stood again and looked down on the woman’s beautifully carved back, she stepped back to admire the statue’s bottom forgetting the male statue behind her, his penis poked between her thighs surprising her, “Oooh,” she exclaimed, momentarily startled before she realised what had happened. She stepped away. “I’m not fucking a statue,” she said out loud, “or being fucked by one, even sir, one as attractive as you!” She laughed, what a strange garden this part was. Did she like it? Well it was very odd indeed.

At the end of the garden was another bronze. This time a reclining nude, a male nude, a man lying face up, resting on his elbows, looking up into the sky. He was of course erect, his large penis pointing up at an angle across his stomach. The bronze was green with verdigris but Bryony noted the impressive cock seemed less green and its head even shiny as if someone had taken the trouble to polish it. Her hand flew to her mouth; someone or some girls had been riding it! It was at just the right angle to settle down and push onto, allow its hardness to slide up into... what was she thinking! Turning to the statue’s head Bryony got another shock, it was the face of that other statue, the boy in the other garden, yes it was his face, his head, his body, only with a much larger and more interesting penis: or was it only simply larger when erect? Bryony wanted a better look at the face; she climbed up onto the statue. He almost seemed to be looking at her now, if she moved just a little over him then, she was sure, he would seem to be looking right into her eyes, her eyes widened, if she sat on his middle just where his penis jutted upwards then he would be looking right into her eyes. The whole plan, the whole design, was for the statue to be seen from the ‘riding’ position. Bryony sat on his thighs, legs parted, knees either side of his thighs. Yes she was almost in the best viewing position. She got up on her knees and almost started to move forward—no she couldn’t do that, no she mustn’t do that. She got back down onto the ground. In any case, she mused, the statue would be very cold after the night; she hardly wanted a cold dildo in her now did she?

Bryony shook her head. She was meant to... was being paid to work, not think about cocks and sex. She walked back to the door and wheeled her wheelbarrow into the inner garden. There was a lot to do. Yes work would drive these naughty thoughts from her mind. She set to with enthusiasm, happy in the early morning light, in the warm sunshine and with the dew fresh on the grass.

She did work hard but those naughty thoughts did not go away, she kept glancing at the statues, pausing to examine those she had not really looked at before. She did do a lot of weeding but her mind was not on her work. After a couple of hours she gave in and went back to look at the statue of the boy at the end of the garden away from the door. She had made sure she did not go up that end whilst she had been working. He really was very handsome, she did need to climb up again for a better look, to see his face properly she really did need to kneel with his ‘thing’ just below her, yes he did actually have the most perfect face and, yes, it was the position to see him, feel as if his eyes really were looking at you, surely it wouldn’t hurt to just lightly touch his cock ‘there’, it was not as if she was going to push it in her like she suspected Jessica and Becky had done, it did feel good just ‘there’, not warm but not cold now, perhaps just a little rub against it, oh yes, oh yes, what would it be like to push it a little way in, not too far in, no not too far, oh yes all the way, all the way...

Bryony found herself riding the statue’s cock, it fitted her perfectly and it was just at the right angle for her, with her thighs either side of the statue’s hips, her knees on the plinth and her palms supporting her by resting on his chest, his hard bronze nipples in the middle of the palms of her hands. She was riding fast, very wet, sliding backwards and forwards on the metal cock, sliding and sliding, the metal penis appearing and disappearing. Her head was down now, all of her concentration on the wonderful feeling between her thighs, she was going to come soon—it was close.

Mr. Carruthers happened to come by at that moment and peeped through the door. Framed by the doorway was a beautiful tableau of a young naked girl mounted on a recumbent bronze statute of a young man and moving as if she was sitting on a saddle riding a horse, bouncing up and down. Mr. Carruthers knew what was happening, he had, after all, seen it many times before. The effect on him was the same as always, his penis rose at the visual stimulation. Always a risk for the male nudist but not, of course, a risk in his garden. He stepped forward for a closer look.

With a cry, “Yesss,” Bryony came, eyes screwed tight shut, waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She did not see Mr. Carruthers standing by and watching her vigorous movements. Her riding slowed and she settled down on the cock—one that would not go limp on her however long she sat on it. “Phew!!” she breathed, “that was just...” Bryony became aware of Mr. Carruthers, standing and smiling kindly at her. She shot off the statue as if the penis had suddenly become red hot and jumped down beside him. The statue’s bronze penis, wet from her exertions, caught the sunlight more than usual and shone as if to highlight Bryony’s guilt. Mr. Carruthers reached out and stroked Bryony’s wetness on the penis.

“I...,” began Bryony.

“Remember yesterday, Bryony, I said sex in this garden is not something that should worry you, it’s natural like being naked. It is good to let yourself go, what else could you do with all this suggestion,” with his arm he indicated the garden’s statuary, “around you? Was it good, do you feel better? Look I picked these for you.” He held out a bunch of the orange flame blossom.

The scent wafted around Bryony, she felt a little dizzy, perhaps from the sex? She no longer felt guilt from taking a rest from her work, from being caught pleasuring herself, from Mr. Carruthers seeing her fucking the statue. She glanced down and saw that her actions had had an effect. Evidently he was not too old or past it because his cock was quite hard almost pointing upwards. It did not embarrass her. She took the flowers.

“I am sorry I was...”

“No my dear, no need to be sorry. I am more than happy for you to enjoy my garden, to take your pleasure in it.”

Bryony glanced again at Mr. Carruthers’ penis, the scent of the flowers once more strong around her. “Shall I?” she pointed but before he could answer she reached out and encircled his cock with her fingers and began to stimulate it, causing it to grow to its full extent. Her fingers lightly drew his foreskin up and down; it hardened further and rose higher. She suddenly felt thirsty; the idea of tasting Mr. Carruthers’ semen became very attractive. Bryony dropped to her knees in front of him. “Shall I?” she said but again did not wait for an answer, her lips parted and she took in the smooth head. Mr. Carruthers looked down and smiled, it was delightful to see young girls with their mouths around his cock; it was equally delightful to feel the fluttering of Bryony’s tongue on his sensitive skin. He stroked her hair as he had done the other day in the main garden. He thought back to when he had first discovered the orange flame tree in a valley in the north of India so long ago. Properly he did not discover it but he was told the secret by a local man whose life he had saved and then befriended. Those had been happy days enjoying the pretty dusky brown skinned local girls with their blue-black hair and enchanting smiles. Bringing the young plants back to England by steamer had not been easy, several had died, but those that survived had prospered in his garden

The effect of the flowers on minds, the power of suggestion under the influence was truly remarkable.

Bryony had moved on from gentle licking and was now bobbing her head backwards and forwards, letting his cock slide backwards and forwards—a repetitive and familiar motion that she had been using, albeit on a different orifice, minutes before. A repetitive motion that produced the desired result, Mr. Carruthers came filling her mouth with his warm semen.

Bryony sat after Mr. Carruthers left her to walk back up the garden, surprised at herself, surprised at what she had just done for Mr. Carruthers. It was not something she regularly did, well she did not have a regular boyfriend at the moment and, in any case, it was not something she usually would do just on a whim. He had of course been, as he always was, very kind about her... indiscretion. There was something about this garden, oh how she loved it, that just made her feel so... so sexy. She thought of Craig and was amazed to find the thought making her wet again. “A bitch in heat,” she muttered to herself picking up her gardening implements, “this will not do.” Her eyes fell on her reclining nude. “No, you are not even to think that idea, Bryony Brackshaw!”

Bryony worked steadily on; there was so much to do in this new piece of garden. She tried to keep her eyes from the statues, they gave her thoughts, and concentrate on the plants. It was mid afternoon before she returned through the blue door and walked up towards the house. Craig was sitting quietly in the cool deep shade under an overhanging tree. Bryony in the bright sunlight did not see him. He watched her rounded body, breasts gently bouncing as she moved; he noted her grubby hands and her green stained knees from kneeling on the grass. She looked earthy and desirable, his cock rose, Mr. Carruthers had said it was time. Standing, he followed her up the path. Bryony had stopped and was looking closely at the orange flame bush, she was thinking that really she must try some cuttings and did not hear Craig come up right behind her. She felt him though. Two large hands covered her breasts and she could feel a thick cock pushing into her bottom crack as Craig pulled her close to him. She stiffened but instantly recognised the hairy hands covering her breasts. A rush of desire came to her, she turned to face Craig, her arms came up and encircled his neck, her face looking up at him waiting to be kissed, his penis now pushing against her stomach. Craig kissed her and lifted her. Without thinking Bryony’s legs wrapped themselves around Craig’s hips and she rested, her sex sitting on Craig’s penis. Gently the penis slipped in as Bryony settled down, firmly held to be impaled on Craig’s cock. Slowly, holding her and still kissing her, Craig walked with Bryony onto the lawn. With every step his cock moved a little in and out of Bryony, rubbing her and exciting her. Carefully, and without disengaging, Craig let Bryony down onto the grass in the traditional position. A position likely to result in green stains to Bryony’s bottom and back due to the energetic motion Craig began to undertake.

The activity did not go unnoticed. Jessica and Becky did not miss much and Jessica told Mr. Carruthers. Unbeknown to Bryony she had quite an audience. The pounding on her sex, the feel of Craig’s hairy body pushing her down, tickling her nipples was something she had desired for what seemed such a long time and soon it was too much for Bryony. Her orgasm welled up and rolled across her body but still Craig kept working almost taking her to a second climax. But it was not to be, the hot spurting within her signalled the imminent end to his exertions. His pushing thighs slowed and stopped. Bryony gently unclasped her legs and let them fall down. Craig held her. The feeling of being very full gradually disappeared as Craig subsided, his flaccid cock dropping out of her and sliding downwards. He stood and smiled down at her. The sound of clapping startled Bryony and Jessica and Becky came into view. Before Bryony could say “No” or think of anything Becky dropped between her open thighs and began licking, seeking out Craig’s oozing semen.

“No Becky I...”

Jessica dropped down and held her, stroking her hair, “Let her, she does so love to...”

“But I don’t like...”

“Don’t be silly, let her, it feels nice.”

And it did feel good; indeed Bryony felt the progress towards her second orgasm resume. She lay back, closed her eyes and let Jessica stroke her hair and Becky to... well do what she was doing. It was a day of new experiences.

Bryony stepped through the side door into Mr. Carruthers garden and looked about her. It was a little after dawn, the air had that expectant stillness of an incredibly hot day, the light bright but still a little subdued, not yet with the harsh brightness of a summer’s day. The scents of the garden came to Bryony; she walked forward and sat looking out across the emerald lawn towards the fountain. Really this was the most perfect garden. Already her clothes felt wrong on her and slowly she undressed piling her things alongside her. She thought over her plans for the day, what she wished to achieve. She knew Craig would not be there that day which was a pity. She felt a little guilty about her sexual encounter with Craig the previous week but, but she would like to do that again. She smiled remembering. But what about Becky? That had been distinctly weird. She had not ever thought she was interested in girls but she had just let Becky lap at her, tease her, suck on her little clit and she had come in another lovely orgasm. Bryony pulled her thighs tightly together—would Craig do that? What would it be like having his beard tickle her there? Would Becky expect the same in return? She frowned; she was not sure about that.

Bryony watched the birds flying to and fro, drinking at the birdbath, hopping on the grass searching for insects and grubs, generally being very busy in the early morning. She heard the door behind her open and close and Mr. Carruthers’ footsteps coming towards her. He stood behind her, his hand resting on her bare shoulder.

“Good morning Bryony, and what a glorious morning. This weather seems to go on and on this year, and does it find you well?”

“Very well, Mr. Carruthers, always very well in your garden.”

“Bryony could you do something for me?” asked Mr. Carruthers. Bryony turned towards him and her eye’s fell straight to his cock. Mr. Carruthers smiled, “No, no, perhaps later. No, what I wanted to ask is... I have engaged a new lad to help in the garden and I want you to show him around and teach him about gardening and the garden. He starts next Wednesday which I know is not a day you should be here but I wondered if you could re-arrange your schedule?”

This was not problem assured Bryony.

“You will, of course, need to have your clothes on, we can’t have you frightening him can we? I am sure he won’t be so shy after a while.”

At coffee time Bryony came up the path towards the house. Mr. Carruthers’ was entertaining his friends. Four old gentlemen were seated around a table being served coffee by two pretty naked girls, Becky and Jessica. The table was wrought iron painted white and on it stood a vase of flowers, a vase of a particularly vivid flame orange blossom. Mr. Carruthers called her over and invited her to sit

I expect, the morning being so hot, that you are thirsty?” The scent from the vase of flowers was strong, Bryony nodded. Around the table old cocks began to stir, hot blood began to pump, raising them manfully into the air. Becky and Jessica stood watching.

“Do you need our help Mr. Carruthers?”

“No my dears, I think Bryony can manage. You would like them all to yourself, wouldn’t you?”

Bryony nodded, she was, as Mr. Carruthers had told her, thirsty and the rising cocks looked very attractive, very suckable. She ran her tongue lightly across her lips. This picture of eroticism brought the gentlemen to full prominence. She got down on her knees before Mr. Carruthers.

“No, no Bryony. My guests first please!”

Bryony crawled around to the next chair and grasped the first cock in her hand and set to work.

Wednesday came round. Bryony looked with pleasure at the new lad. Surely it would not take long for him to see that being naked in the garden was good, having sex was better and looking after Mr. Carruthers’ Garden, and of course, Mr. Carruthers himself was best. She looked at his jeans and wondered what his penis would be like. She liked to take things in hand and make them grow.