The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimers (if you scroll past, you’ve still read ’em):

  • This work is copyright Mind Zapper, © 2019. Kindly do not repost or otherwise use without permission and credit; but please feel free to review and share links to it. ;)
  • This is adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, mind control, and other immoral and illegal acts both explicit and implied. In real life, this would all be evil. All characters, events, and places are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons, events or places is coincidental, etc. All characters are of legal age in all jurisdictions. References like “boy”, “girl”, or “child” are rhetorical, not technical.
  • If you’re underage, stop reading and get the hell out.
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. I’m a fetishist: point isn’t using MC to get sex, it’s sex being something interesting to do with MC. So if you only want short zap/long fuckfest . . . see ya. Also, I consider this literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition. (But honestly, there IS a lot of sex acts.)

Influences: Trilby Else, Tabico, Sara H, MɛtaBob, Softi, Carefully Random, Shadra, Madam Kistulot, 321, Jukebox, CoupleofDragons, and many untold others.

This is my first published work and I owe special thanks to several kind individuals who encouraged me and took the time to lend their editor skills. First to Rein, who made me believe I possess a talent for writing this stuff. Next to MɛtaBob and Shadra for their extensive editorial services. You guys are lifesavers. And finally to MzNicholette (who created the l’Sophisti’s), Dungeon Master, KitKat, Madman32, Talbanes, TeraS, Windy, LBY, ASG, Silentwatcher, Suna, Petkitsune, and HLS for inspiring me and helping me hone this craft in your own unique ways.

Author’s note: The l’Sophisti name is pronounced: La-So-fist-EE

* * *

Mother’s Shadow

By: Mind Zapper

Ch. 1. Two In The Bush

1.

~I am a l’Sophisti. That name might not mean anything to you, because you’re just a normal with dreams and desires that will forever be out of your reach… but to Eternals, Magic Wielders, and Telepaths, that name is whispered in absolute dread.~

Acantha, the dark nymph ruler of the Everland Forest, gripped the armrests of the ancient tree where she presided over her realm and the wild spirits within. A heavy presence hung over her damp habitat. Two mortal figures emerged from the lingering fog, one steeped in sinister confidence, the shorter one in youthful curiosity. Humans weren’t supposed to be able to navigate Acantha’s twisted illusions and lethal booby-traps, but the two who stood before her now had already enslaved a great many of her nymph sisters.

The unwelcome guests took in Acantha’s dark blue flesh strategically concealed in winding vines, adorned with a spattering of budding flowers. Small white freckles glowed softly along her collarbone and under the nymph’s guarded gaze. A cold foreboding ran down Acantha’s spine as she recognized the taller l’Sophisti.

Acantha’s famed beauty surpassed young Claire l’Sophisti’s expectations. She stood at her mother’s side enjoying the way Acantha’s luminous ivory locks flowed in the wind like a river of liquid power. One sculpted leg draped over the other, the dark nymph’s elegant jaw sat tipped upon one hand while the other rubbed over her leg in guarded tension. A thin film of perspiration bent the ambient light around her majestic breasts, stretching Claire’s adventurous imagination.

~Oh damn, I struggled to hide my eagerness, eye-fucking our hot target. But Mother warned me not to let my guard down. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.~

The tension in the still air grew, passing between her mother and the dark nymph ruler. Claire’s heartbeat pounded in her ears watching the silent battle play out between two storied figures of the known Realms. Acantha drew upon her Realm’s life force, stirring the winds. Claire held her skirt against her thigh as her crimson tresses whipped about in the sudden gale. Nicolette l’Sophisti, the elder sorceress, simply licked her lips like a tigress anticipating the first juicy bite of a savory meal.

Claire’s attention turned toward the alluring sound that rose up out of the dark nymph’s voice. A lulling melody that reached beyond simple acoustics. The vibrant sounds of the forest grew still as birds fell mute and beasts curling up within the comforts of that melodious tune; even the branches bowed at Acantha’s mesmerizing command, but not the two mortals. The air rippled along an invisible barrier, robbing her voice of its power against the mighty sorceress and her daughter.

Witnessing her siren call’s impotence, the dark nymph’s mind tried to grasp at the elder l’Sophisti’s thoughts to bend them around her will. But as Acantha feared, Nicolette’s mind felt like a slippery lump of soap she found no passage into. With options dwindling, the nymph ruler tried regal diplomacy, a tactic that made her stomach churn.

“Welcome, Supreme One. To what occasion do I owe the honor of your visit?”

Stroking a human’s pride with title and ceremony, left a sour taste in Acantha’s mouth. None who tried to force Acantha to bend the knee had succeeded in the previous three thousand years, but staring into Nicolette’s covetous blue eyes left the nymph feeling exposed for the first time in her existence.

Energy danced from Nicolette’s magically chiseled perfection, arcing upon the ground around her and nearby branches. Her grin curled to match her predatory gaze. A look that made Acantha shrink back against the tree.

“I came for you, of course. And all within your Realm.”

The ancient nymph ruler’s jaw clenched, but she bit her tongue before attempting a tone she only ever heard from victims succumbing under her own mental powers. “If it would please you, Supreme One, I will submit myself and my Realm to your authority… I simply ask that mercy be shown to my daughter Xanthe.”

~Appearing to my mother’s maternal instinct for mercy was a bold choice for such a proud Eternal. I watched my mother chew upon the dark nymph’s request for a moment, but I already knew she was only doing it so she could savor the torment of her latest conquest. Any second now, my ears would hear her sinister laughter grow in volume and delight. Mother relished subjugating eternal beings who looked down upon us mortals.~

Nicolette’s laughter twisted the blade deeper into Acantha’s stinging pride. Armed with her answer, the dark nymph ruler hissed. “So be it, mortal.”

The sky darkened from burgeoning thunderheads. Lightning showed its teeth, the thunder growled as Acantha drew out her formidable energies. Claire wobbled, unsteady for a moment, feeling the earth beneath her shift in the pull of Acantha’s power well. A renewed blast of adrenaline narrowed Claire’s vision, left her lightheaded from the rush of fear. But her mother spread open her limbs like a lady of the night, beckoning Acantha’s latest attack as if it might satisfy her carnal desires.

“Oh fun. I was beginning to think the dog had lost her teeth.”

“Enough of your condescending arrogance! I am the greater Queen of my kind. You will not find me so easy to defeat as the lesser nymphs you took captive.”

Acantha’s long luminous tresses undulated like fierce rapids. Her glowing eyes turned white-hot as arcane energies of legend seethed like a caged monster clawing at two failing gates. Claire took a step behind her mother, feeling an unaccustomed trepidation. An instant later, the dark nymph ruler unleashed a burning torrent of obliteration that engulfed the two mortals. The sky turned crimson and the earth became molten in the wake of her devastating onslaught.

Claire peeked open her lids and saw Acantha’s energy slamming into her mother’s barrier. They stood inside a protected oasis surrounded by certain annihilation. Full of sound and Acantha’s fury, the attack rumbled along the limits of Nicolette’s wards, amounting to nothing?

“Mmmm, yummy. My turn,” Nicolette said to no one in particular.

She stared into the screaming blast of power and interposed one outstretched hand. A tight stream of arcane energy emerged from her palm. It arched upward before turning and twisting into a large but narrowing spiral. Around and around Nicolette’s spell went, cutting a path through the dark nymph’s ongoing blast. Spiraling into an ever-tighter cone until it emerged before Acantha’s shocked eyes, connecting right between those two bright orbs, drilling its tentacles into the stunned nymph’s head.

The nymph’s attack fell mute as Acantha’s body seized from the energy pouring into her mind. Head thrown back, back arching, unwelcome pleasure surged over and throughout the eternal’s feminine core. Several Millennia of unyielding dominance clenched and gushed around a foreign idea: sleep.

Struggling, squirming, succumbing, two storied powers waged war at the foothold of Acantha’s mind. Faint glowing blue spirals formed, casting their hypnotic pull over the dark nymph’s unblinking eyes. Nicolette’s power twisted and swirled in those orbs, dragging Acantha’s thoughts into the deeper recesses of bound slumber.

Observing the scene as it unfolded before her enraptured gaze, Claire’s thighs squeezed together. A voice in the back of her head told her this was wrong, this was an evil thing to do, but the ember of lust that ignited in her squirming pussy screamed otherwise. She chewed on her lip as Acantha’s head descended to stare straight through her tormentor to some invisible horizon beckoning her forward. Around and around those spirals turned within Acantha’s eyes as Claire’s clit oscillated in throbbing need to their silent beat.

The dark nymph’s expression stuttered between strain and placid blankness. Robbed of her graceful movements, Acantha mechanically rose from her perch. The foliage that concealed her intimate areas fell away. Her arms hung like vines from a weeping willow tree. Though the nymph’s stride resembled a soft flowing stream, it progressed at a pace that afflicted Claire’s racing heartbeat. One foot in front of another, Acantha’s expression grew more blank by the second. Claire knew she should look away, but she just couldn’t.

~Mother wants me to become just like her, to follow in her footsteps when her time has passed. I can’t help it that I find fucking with others’ minds so damn hot, and mother has trained me in all her juicy spells; it’s just that I don’t want to be ‘The Supreme One’ if it means making zombies of every potential threat out there. Perhaps I wouldn’t mind one pet, or two, but not the throngs of powerful beings my mother collects. Is it selfish of me to want something simpler like a consensual relationship where I occasionally play naughty mind games with them? It feels like it after all the centuries mother has put into building her domain.~

Stripped of what little modesty she formerly allowed herself, Acantha sank to her knees before Nicolette, her now empty expression matching the swirling void in her gaze. Nicolette’s delicate finger brightened into a neon pink glow with the tip pointing at the dark nymph’s forehead. The sorceress recited a short incantation. Claire watched as Nicolette’s finger pushed into Acantha’s skull. Pink sparks cascaded around the dark nymph’s sightless eyes as Nicolette magically restructured the neural pathways of the ancient being’s mind.

Pushing

Shifting

Molding

Acantha’s mind clenched around a new throbbing need. Her body quaked in stilted shudders of ecstasy as her new purpose took the form of the divine Goddess standing over her, showing the ancient power her proper place.

Wet, Broken

Owned

Claire suppressed a lustful groan. She had given a name to this form of enslavement she’d seen her mother do throughout her life: Pinking. Her fantasies centered around that word. Picturing the brains of her mother’s victims being turned into Pink Bubblegum and going Pop! simply made Claire’s pussy want to follow suit.

Pop went Acantha’s identity, her free will. Now just another obedient thrall worshipping her owner with whatever pleasure her body and service might provide; and nymphs especially were known for their proficiency in the carnal arts. Claire could see the moment Acantha’s mind went Pop, and she about creamed her wet panties.

~God how I need to grind one out after watching her do that again. Acantha’s dark blue skin is so exotic… I wonder if mother will let me keep her as an end table in my bedroom.~

Nicolette withdrew her finger, leaving no evidence of her forced entry, and cupped the empty-headed nymph’s chin, examining her spoils like an antique appraiser. “She’s lovely, don’t you think, Claire?”

The intensity to shove the slack-jawed nymph’s face between her own legs surprised even Claire. Her tongue wanted to stick to the top of her mouth, but stepping out from behind her mother, Claire managed to answer a little more eagerly than she meant to.

“Definitely!”

Nicolette giggled, “Perhaps after she’s spent some time in the chamber, I’ll let you have her. But first…” Nicolette’s wicked grin turned rather unfriendly. “Acantha, my pet, be a dear and go fetch your daughter… what’s her name? Oh yes, Xanthe.”

The dark nymph’s eyes rolled up into her pretty little head, fluttering lids marking an erotic beat buffeting at her liquid feminine core. “Ooooohyesssss!”

~Holy shit! It looked like the nymph came from mother’s command! It’s just like mother to twist ones’ greatest fear into their most erotic fantasy. The thing I fear most is that I might turn out to be just like my mother.~

The orgasmic quake brought a measure of awareness back into Acantha’s vacant gaze, and a quiet drip, drip, drip on the ground beneath. “Yeeesssss Goddess. Your pet lives to serve the Supreme One’s glory.”

Breaking such an indomitable Eternal like Acantha always made Claire marvel at her mother’s near-limitless power. The younger mortal’s longing gaze followed the dark nymph’s retreating figure, off to retrieve her daughter to share in her conquered fate. Nicolette, seated upon Acantha’s former throne, finally broke Claire’s ravenous stare by clearing her throat.

“Now then, Claire. When my pet returns with her daughter, I expect you to see to the nymph youngling’s orientation.

* * *

2.

~I am a walking contradiction. A l’Sophisti who savors the fluttering eyes of predators succumbing to another’s will but hesitant to utterly erase who they were myself. My first victim, an Eternal nymph, stared at us with such wild and savage eyes, struggling against the restraints that bound her naked body to a large tree remolded for this purpose. I couldn’t help thinking of this nymph youngling as my peer. Powerful enough to forge her own destiny but saddled by the role as successor to her mother’s Realm. Now fated to join her mother in servitude, a footnote in the l’Sophisti’s conquests. The butterflies played about inside my belly. Mother sat behind me upon her new throne, expecting to see me seize the destiny she had Acantha tether up.~

The vines bit into Xanthe’s wrists as she tried again to escape. She looked upon the two invaders, powerful enough to dwarf a Titans’ strength but somehow impossibly contained in fragile human frames, scoffing at the surrealism of it. A gravelly sound rumbled from the back of Xanthe’s throat, blustering bravado that Claire gave little heed to. Xanthe’s withering gaze shifted to the hollowed-out husk that had once been her protective matriarch.

Xanthe cursed under her heated breath as Acantha stood sentry next to the one she assumed was Nicolette, the Supreme One. Her mother’s expression remained void of any emotion except aroused euphoria anticipating her precious youngling joining her in servitude. The same way Acantha looked while capturing Xanthe herself. It was common for nymphs to frolic about their days naked, but seeing Acantha so dominated by a mere mortal somehow made her mother’s nudity feel wrong for the first time Xanthe could ever recall.

“Let us go! We will pay tribute. We will send warriors to aid in your causes. The great and proud spirits of Everland will place the l’Sophisti’s needs above our own,” Xanthe offered the elder sorceress.

Nicolette managed to restrain her laughter. A wispy hand caressed the side of Acantha’s arm as Nicolette took in the titillating treasures of the dark nymph’s body. The nymph matriarch stayed locked at attention, but her owner’s touch pulled a breathless moan from her ash-colored lips.

“Before you join your mother in my service, I will let you see the only need I have of your kind.” Nicolette’s grin widened as she stared back at Xanthe. “Pet. It’s time for your cream.

“Thank you, Goddess.”

Acantha moved before the victorious sorceress and lowered her knees to the damp earth. She reached up under Nicolette’s skirt and withdrew her soaked panties. Then the former nymph ruler shimmied her head under her owner’s A-frame skirt. A bouquet of feminine perfume washed over Acantha’s mind, sharpening her enraptured focus upon the dew-covered flower before her dull gaze. She dipped her tongue into her owner’s folds and felt her mind discharge from between her legs. The slicken remains of her authority slowly painted Acantha’s dark thighs as Nicolette put a guiding hand upon the empty-headed bulge bobbing from under her skirt.

“Mmmmmm… such a good pet you’ve become, Acantha.” Nicolette’s head rolled back as she pressed her crotch forward. Toes curling, the Supreme One’s tone turned husky and breathless. “Claaaiire… mmmm… you’re going to want some of thissss.”

~Picturing Acantha’s warm breath on my lower lips while hearing mother’s post-conquest ‘festivities’, my little nub begged for more stimulus. Though I did feel sorry for Xanthe, watching her mother servicing mine as nothing more than a fucktoy. If only the youngling wasn’t so treacherous, or my arousal for that matter. I must be fifty shades past beet red down there. But a cornered Mind-whisper required sharp focus or things could go south in a hurry.~

The dichotomy warred in the youngling’s expression after living centuries as a predator, only to find herself on the opposite side of nature’s cruel cycle, but it was plain to see Xanthe’s instincts outpaced her familiar bonds. Despite her attempts to conceal her unwelcome arousal, the youngling’s dark nipples plumped out. Watching instinctive desires getting the better of Xanthe, Claire grew more eager to ensnare the youngling’s obedience so she could experience the coveted talents of a forest nymph’s forked tongue.

Hearing the elder human reminded the younger of her sinister task, Xanthe turned her wary attention to the redheaded Earthling encircling herself with an arcane sigil. Dread buffeted the nymph youngling’s bulwark confidence, feeling the enormous pulse of energy gathering around and within the younger l’Sophisti. A monsterous power she instantly knew her kind possessed no way of withstanding.

Xanthe’s instincts stretched out, desperate to find something — anything — to arrest the beautiful, but surprisingly reluctant looking Magic Wielder. Seeing the unexpected hesitation within a l’Sophisti gave Xanthe pause. Perhaps there was something more to this attractive female than just being one her mother’s evil pawn. That thought felt like mocking hope as Claire’s spell began kissing an intricate pattern over her aroused curves.

If Xanthe didn’t know better, she might have mistaken the l’Sophisti’s for disguised nymphs. Pressing up against Claire’s tender full lips or suckling upon her soft swelling breasts would have appealed to the nymph youngling, if only it didn’t come at the cost of her own free will.

Staring past the arcane symbols formed in front of the young sorceress, Xanthe’s gaze took in Claire’s magically enhanced figure. With such well-developed curves, delicate ivory flesh, and a tapered midriff, Claire looked more suited for breeding than a field hand. Her buoyant breasts were not the equal of Nicolette’s, but promised a nubile fertility the youngling wished she could sample of their fruits. Xanthe pressed her back firmly against the trunk, digging the bark into her flesh. Her rampaging arousal refused to dampen from the tree’s pinch, even more so after tasting Claire’s musk flavoring the breeze.

That’s when Xanthe noticed the presence of something native creeping over Claire’s mons.

~Weaving an interlocking geas around my untamed nymph took a good deal longer than mother’s method, but it wasn’t any less effective. Lacing magical seals with mana threads around a Mind-whisperer’s thoughts just took foresight and precision. I didn’t want to rush my rite of passage, not with mother somewhat looking on. I could already envision the blank obedient look that would adorn Xanthe’s expression in a few short moments. What new heights of pleasure might I experience riding the face of a gorgeous immortal perfectly crafted to fulfill my desires, as divinely talented in giving pleasure as her mother?~

[Is that all I will be to you? A pleasure doll? Just another exotic piece for your mother’s collection?]

Claire’s brow shot up at the sudden presence of Xanthe’s voice intruding into her inner monologue. Confused and unnerved, the young sorceress questioned how the nymph youngling slipped past her mental wards. This was bad. Claire’s frenetic thoughts wanted to alert her mother for help, but a heavy presence abruptly crushed those ideas. That weight made Claire’s eyelids fluttered closed for several heartbeats as things shuffled behind her screwed-together eyes.

Pressed and squeezed, Claire’s leaded lids crawled back open, matching the tortuous pace of her returning awareness. Taking slow deep breaths, Claire tried to regather herself. But it was so hard making her thoughts feel crisp when the heat raging in her pussy melted her efforts like butter.

~My brain felt squeezed like a sponge through a funnel. Thoughts rang out and pooled back into place. My naked mind swam in a new soothing current that submerged my anxieties but lathered my imagination into a creamy froth of arousal. A moist voice whispered over the torrent rush of my heart, [just drift along with me]. Every time I tried to reach for the concern I should feel, the swirling undertow of Xanthe’s voice stripped that feeling bare. My mouth opened, but the sudden sensation of drowning sealed it back. I clung to the only liferaft still under my control, my charm spell. I just needed a few more threads to zip Xanthe’s mind up tight and my well-practiced incantations had progressed along as if on auto-pilot.~

[I asked you a question, Claire. Perhaps, like my matriarch, you are just another pet of your mother’s. A tool she lets out when you’re not under mommy’s skirt.]

~That imagery instantly manifested in my mind. It should have felt… wrong, but my traitorous snatch screamed in euphoric joy, picturing mother’s thighs squeezing my face against her delta. “Get out of my mind!” I yelled inside my head. “I’m not my mother’s tool!”~

[Answer my question, Claire.]

~Things felt like they were spiraling out of control. I struggled to keep weaving my spell over the youngling. “I don’t know what you are to me, ok? Look, if it were my choice, I wouldn’t turn you into a mindless drone, but it’s not.”~

~There, I finally admitted the truth. Giving voice to my own buried feelings for the first time somehow made them solidify within my mind. Altering others’ minds mashed all sorts of my kink buttons, but deep down, I desired a personal connection with someone for once, something genuine, not forced. That idea felt forbidden, taboo, in a world forged in my mother’s image.~

[Not your mother’s tool, huh? From where I’m standing, you look like another gear in the l’Sophisti war machine against Telepaths. But if what you say is true… then what would you do with me instead?]

A lustful moan stuttered past Claire’s parched lips. Xanthe stood bound and exposed, inviting the young sorceress to envision numerous possibilities such a magnificent creature’s body offered. Taut muscles and thicc curves wrapped in silky sapphire flesh, Claire swooned for a taste of such wild perfection. The nymph youngling’s hair, a golden mess, short and wild, shifted in the cool breeze like thin veins of molten metal. A small gold patch hung above Xanthe’s blue little pussy, lighting the way to untold pleasure if only Claire felt safe enough to entertain this reckless idea further.

~The first petals of a budding attraction began to bloom over my feckless objections. The endless struggle of testing every idea for authenticity felt too tiresome to maintain. Why was I still entertaining this exotic creature’s provocative challenges instead of sealing my control over her? Put the nymph’s natural talents to better use, like attending to my garden. But her question suckled my forbidden fancies, forcing me to face them. I could hear mother’s arousal ramping up behind me, but that taboo question throbbed exquisitely amidst my dew-kissed foliage. My thick tongue licked over my lips, I could no longer resist answering, — desperately needed — the nymph youngling to know my heart.~

~“I would magically bind you to my bed, unable to move a muscle except your mouth. Then I would caress your delicate landscape, explore every delicious treasure in search of what you crave most; feathery — firm — hot — moist — see how far I could torment you with unsated pleasure until you are pushed to the frenzied edge. Mmmmm, my eyes would lick over your succulent fruits. Letting you enjoy my hungry looks while I stroked your sensitive flesh. And then?… well, then I would reward your forced sufferance with my honed talents. Ending up a hot — tangled — sweaty — mess — vulnerable and pressed against each other.”~

Despite herself, the nymph youngling shivered from the breath of naughty activities percolating within Claire’s explicit imagination. Such sordid desires overflowed Xanthe’s deluged delta with a gush no precious human female had equaled. Flushing heat spread across Xanthe’s chest, causing shades of blue leopard strips to appear. A coy grin curled at the corner of Xanthe’s lips as her gaze turned nocturnal. Xanthe’s mating instincts circled in this erotic dance for dominance with the more powerful mortal titillating her own imagination. Both searched the other’s gaze for answers to the uncertainty hovering between them. Two predators enticing the other to turn prey, neither signaling if this was menticidal foreplay or for keeps.

[My, aren’t you full of yummy surprises, young l’Sophisti.]

Claire’s charm spell started biting into the pleasure centers of Xanthe’s body. The nymph youngling gasped, again and again, trying to tamper her arousal, but only succeeded in fanning the flames of Claire’s magical hooks. Xanthe cursed at the spell’s delicious torture, binding her body under another’s control. It took all Xanthe’s control to maintain a steady voice in Claire’s mind.

[“Sure I can’t tempt you to keep things just between us two?… a willing partner can be sooo much more creative than a mind-wiped slave, and I am willing.”]

The air felt thick in the raw chemistry playing out within their minds, but the nymph’s suggestion made Claire’s heart sweat. Pressed between this forbidden notion of romantic dominance and her mother’s merciless demands, she needed more time to figure things out. There was no doubt, Claire was in deep. Her body shook as she pushed her wants aside, shaking her head.

~”If only I could… but mother would know. She always knows.”~

Xanthe’s expression turned guarded. Her body kept yielding more of itself over to the young l’Sophisti. A destiny chained to such a lustful mortal’s desires wasn’t as palatable for the nymph youngling, knowing the control really rested with Nicholette. Perhaps her reluctant enslaver just needed a bit more encouragement. Xanthe’s come-hither look returned as Claire’s spell continued to drown the nymph’s body in escalating pleasure.

[Ah, what happened to all those adventurous ambitions?… Just imagine the ecstasy you’d experience from a good Pinking.]

Hearing Xanthe kittenishly name her darkest — hottest — fantasy left Claire dumbfounded. How could she have known? Claire’s narrowed eyes cut deep, but in the back of her mind, a longing rose. Would this nosy nymph actually indulge her obsession with Pinking? She closed her mouth, trying to conceal her vulnerable moment with an impish grin. She almost pulled it off.

~”Found that juicy little secret of mine, did you? You know my kink doesn’t bend that way. I fantasize about Pinking others [being Pink’d].”~

Claire slowly blinked, putting thought fragments together that felt off somehow. It was as if it her thoughts, her desires were being edited [Fulfilled]! The mismatched puzzle pieces formed a picture of her Pinking fantasy coming true. Imagining herself pressing a digit deep into Xanthe’s head lit off fireworks between Claire’s quivering thighs.

~Mmmm, how hawt would it be if I Pink’d Xanthe’s brains out [I got pink’d]? Fuck that sounded purrfect! A symphony of emphatic eplitives chased the rocketing pleasure blasting over my body. This was taking too damn long. I needed the kind of clenching — clawing — relief emanating out of my mother’s boisterous rapture.~

~“We’ll both get into trouble if I don’t get on with this. I’ll be gentle.”~

[Last chance. I see how the enslaved me would look and act. Mommy dearest doesn’t need to know the manner of pets you prefer.]

~”I... huh...” She was pushing my buttons and we both knew it. But I wanted someone to want me, care about me, and not just because I carry the l’Sophisti name. Did it really matter who I was to this mental voyeur? What was the point anyways? Xanthe’s sexy idea couldn’t succeed.~

Claire finished knitting her magic over the surface of Xanthe’s writhing body. A firestorm of mesmerizing pleasure ignited and scorched the controlling seals into place, sending Xanthe’s eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Seeing her prey ensnared, Claire gave her bound peer a dopey grin. At least she started to. Something push its way back into her head, squeezing her thoughts. Claire’s eyes crossed and rolled up under her heavy lids. A stammering groan slipped out as what felt like a pair of hot wet lips pressed in on the pink folds of her brain.

~My head felt so light… s p a c e y… empty. A renewed sense of the danger stirred my mouth into action. I needed Mother’s… [Pop!]~

Again Claire tried to solidify another thought into action, but those wet lips inside her head attached to each new idea. Pressed intimately together, blowing more moist air within each new notion until they [ e-x-p-a-n-d-e-d ], fluffy, light and buoyant before finally going, [Pop!]. Leaving the space between Claire’s ears feeling like a sticky void.

~I should…~

[Pop!] Slipping away. Another thought, gone.

~Maybe I can…~

[Pop!] Falling deeper and deeper into the youngling’s devious scheme.

~She’s… can’t let…~

[Pop!], [Pop!], [Pop!], gone again. The folds in her soft [Pink’d] brain surely had smoothed out by now. Just one big expanding bubble until it simply went [Pop!] and young Claire sank into a glazed blank state, lost to the world around herself. Her dopey expression faded like a soft ripple stretched over a still pond, quiet and placid.

“Everything alright, Claire?”

~My head felt coated in a sticky Pinkness that blanketed my thoughts in an aroused contentment. I looked out of the windows of my eyes, feeling detached from my body and as empty-headed as a ventriloquist’s doll. I heard a voice but couldn’t connect any meaning to the syllables. But the hand inserted under my mental skirt tugged my strings, puppeted my body with no resistance from my Pink’d out mind, bound up in sticky goo.~

Riding the after-surges of pleasure from her pet’s sapphic talents, the elder l’Sophisti only now picking up on how still her daughter had grown. Claire’s control geas appeared to be in place, so why was she simply standing there?

“Yes. Everything is fine Mother. It’s just so hot watching her succumb to my spells. I-I... huh, got distracted for a bit.”

Hearing the raspy tenor of her daughter’s voice enjoying her first breaking put to bed the sorceress’s brief moment of uncertainty before it could fully form. Nicolette’s proud smile grew as she watched Claire untie the youngling who stood motionless in place. Xanthe’s eyes stared off into some unseen distance. Dull and empty, looking every bit as obedient as the elder nymph.

Nicolette approached her daughter’s first trophy, inspecting the craftsmanship of Claire’s spells. Xanth’s expression remained blank, figuratively holding her breath. After a few nerve-fraying seconds, the elder sorceress gave Claire an approving nod.

“Mmhmm… I do know exactly what you mean. Well, bring your new pet along. Let’s save our fun with these two until after we’ve returned home.”

~My nymph Mistress made my feminine core glow red-hot with each impotent struggle I attempted. My body oscillated in throbbing pleasure the more blank my mind became. Just a l’Sophisti puppet that Xanthe could summon the appropriate behavior for my body and mouth to perform outside of my blissful ignorance. Mother didn’t appear to suspect a thing.~

At least Xanthe managed to alter Claire’s geas to only control her body and not her mind. Having control over Claire allowed Xanthe to pull on her own strings. A troublesome task puppeting both Claire and herself, at least for now. The instinct to flee made the youngling’s heart sprint. She ignored that strong impulse, knowing she wouldn’t make it far before Acantha or Nicolette herself recaptured her.

As much as Xanthe hated the idea of continuing her subterfuge as another one of the l’Sophisti’s pets, Xanthe didn’t see any other choice. Observing Acantha retake a subservient position behind the elder sorceress, Xanthe directed Claire to do the same.

Nicolette opened an arcane portal, two Realms clashing in a billowing maelstrom of smoke and energy arching around its edge. In triumph, the Supreme One stepped through, leading the procession of her latest thralls into the Earthly Realm, unaware her precious Claire was among the enslaved spoils.

~I stared out the empty windows of my head, obeying the melodious voice without thinking. Just skirting the edges of whatever details my Mistress needed to puppet me, I quivered in silent glee as those fleeting glimpses of thought went [Pop!]. Xanthe’s secret l’Sophisti dummy transfixed inside her own mesmerizing fantasy.~

~[Pop!]~

~[Pop!]~

~[Pop!]~

* * *