The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More

by Pan

“More,” she said with a smile.

Her husband continued pouring cream into her coffee.

More,” she said again, not even noticing the strange look that he shot her.

“Say when,” he said.

“Please,” she replied instead. “More…”

* * *

“More,” she grunted. “Please. Please…I need more.”

Her husband tilted his head to the side.

“You mean…harder?”

“Yesss,” she moaned. “Harder. Faster. More.”

“Okay,” he replied, and resumed thrusting, as hard as he could.

The next morning, Gia was all smiles.

“Last night was amazing,” she whispered in her husband’s ear. He grinned back at her.

“Shush,” he said, glancing at their teenage daughter. “You don’t want Alice to hear, do you?”

“Maybe I do,” she whispered, gently biting his ear.

“More pancakes?”

Yes,” she said desperately. “More. Please!”

The two of them continued to exchange flirty glances all throughout breakfast.

That night, Philip was surprised when his wife jumped him again.

“I want you,” she groaned. “I need you. Please…”

“Of course,” he said, reaching down to find that she was soaking wet.

“More,” she muttered a few minutes later, as he slowly entered her. “Please, Phil…I need more.”

“Of course,” he said, pounding into her roughly.

“More,” she moaned again.

“You like this?” he asked, louder than he intended.

“Yes,” she begged. “It’s so good. Please. I just…I just…”

“God you’re tight,” he grunted.

“I need more.”

At his wife’s pleading words, Philip unloaded inside her. A few minutes later, he was laying next to her.

“You didn’t get there, did you?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, and he interrupted.

“Don’t be ridiculous. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, I just…”

Propping himself up on one elbow, Philip looked at his wife.

“Honey, we’ve been doing this for more than twenty years now. You’ve never had any trouble getting there in the past. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she repeated.

Philip yawned.

“Is it the new boss?”

“Bosses,” she corrected. “There’s three of them, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Isn’t that a little weird?”

“A little,” she agreed.

Philip yawned again.

“Honey,” she said kindly, “you should go to sleep.”

“You sure? I don’t mind working on you until…you know.”

“No, it’s fine. Just get some rest, okay?”

* * *

The next night, Philip was surprised to find his wife waiting at the door.

“I need you,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around him. He looked around.

“Where’s Alice?”

“She’s got volleyball practice until late. We have the house all to ourselves…”

Within five minutes, Philip was slowly pumping in and out of his wife.

“More,” she begged.

He smiled, and started slamming into her faster.

“More!” she insisted, and he sped up.

More,” she pleaded, and a strange feeling crept over his body.

“Honey?”

“I need you,” she said urgently. “Please, Philip. I need it. I need…more.”

“More what?”

“More you. Please!”

“I don’t know how to…—“

“Put a finger in me.”

“What?”

“In my ass. Please. Please, Philip. Finger my ass.”

To her husband’s great surprise, her ass—an area she’d insisted he never approach—readily accommodated one of his fingers.

As soon as his slick digit entered her, she began clenching around him, again and again.

“Oh god, yes! Yes! Please, yes, yes, yes, yes!”

“You like that, don’t you?”

Yes!!

For the next few days, the pattern repeated itself. At the first opportunity, Gia would find her husband, would get him hard, and would begin to cum as soon as his finger entered her waiting ass.

On Friday, however, she came home late. Late, and in a terrible mood.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Philip asked as she slammed the front door behind her.

“It’s my damn bosses,” Gia replied, throwing her bag on the couch. “They’ve asked me to come in both days this weekend.”

“What? That’s completely unreasonable.”

“No,” she said, with a roll of her eyes. “The new project completes in a month.”

“But didn’t you just finish the most recent launch?”

“I guess that’s why they were brought on; to get us there faster and more often.”

“Still…”

She sighed. He moved behind her, and began rubbing her back.

“Yesss,” she moaned, and he felt his erection growing in his pants. “Just like that…”

For the next few minutes, the sound of Gia’s soft moans of pleasure filled the room.

“More,” she sighed. “More…”

“As you wish,” he said with a grin.

“Oh!”

Philip’s wife turned around, her eyes glittering with excitement.

“What?”

“I got something!”

“What did you get?”

Gia looked around furtively.

“Where’s Alice?”

“Her boyfriend’s house, I think. Dinner with his parents. She promised she’d be back by ten.”

“Perfect,” Gia beamed, and pulled her husband to the bedroom.

Only when he was nude did she pull out her new purchase: a small black rubber dick with a flared base.

“Uh…”

“I want you to use it on me,” she said, her eyes sparkling. “While you fuck me.”

“Really?”

Gia had never owned so much as a bullet vibrator before.

“Really.” she insisted. “Please?”

As Philip slid into his wife, he mirrored his motion with the toy. Gia groaned so loudly he was worried the neighbors would hear.

God yes,” she moaned, wriggling her hips as her husband and the toy both fucked her at once. “God yes.”

“You like that, honey?”

“I love it,” she moaned. “More. Please, honey…more.”

With a cocky grin, Philip sped up slightly. They’d been having so much sex lately, he was lasting longer than ever before—which was good, because all his wife ever wanted was more.

* * *

On Sunday, after dropping his daughter off to the skate park, Philip decided to call his wife.

“That’d be great,” she said. “Oh honey, you’re such a sweetheart.”

“If you’re going to be working all weekend, I figure I can at least grab you some lunch. Will one be enough?”

“More,” she said.

“Two?”

“More.”

He laughed.

“Fine then! Three. But that’s all you’re getting.”

“You’re amazing. I’ll be sure to reward you for it tonight,” she said in a low, throaty voice.

Philip smiled.

After delivering three of his wife’s favorite sandwiches to her office, he was surprised to run into two huge, identical-looking black men in the corridor.

“Uh, excuse me.”

They smiled at him, and let him pass.

He brought it up the next morning at breakfast.

“Oh yeah, that’s Rickard and Marquis. They’re two of the new guys.”

“They…they look quite similar, don’t they?”

“God, Philip, seriously? Just because they’re black?”

Philip spluttered on the cup of coffee he was drinking.

“No! They just…they…”

Gia laughed.

“Honey, I’m teasing. Of course they look identical—they’re triplets.”

“What?”

“Yeah, my new bosses are triplets.”

“How did you never mention that?”

“I guess I forgot.”

“That’s so—…hang on, if there’s three of them, how do you know it was Richard…—“

“—Rickard—“

“…and Marcus.”

“Marquis.”

“Right.”

“Because Darnell wasn’t in that day. He was in New Hampshire, overseeing the new plant.”

“Ah. Right.”

“They work me pretty hard, but they’re not too bad, all things considered.”

“It’s so weird.”

“Yeah, I guess it is.”

* * *

“Is there any more bacon?”

“Mom, you’ve already had half a pig.”

“More!” Gia begged, and Philip laughed and gave it to her.

Alice tossed her hair back, and glanced around the room nervously.

“Hey, can…can Joel stay over tonight?”

Gia and Philip shot each other a worried look.

“Of course not,” Gia said immediately. “Honey, you’re…you’re far too young to have boys over for the night.”

Mom,” Alice said angrily. “I’m seventeen. God, you were only two years older than me when you married Dad!”

“And I regret it every day,” Gia said, trying to lighten the mood.

Alice just rolled her eyes.

“Your mother’s right,” Philip said firmly. “No boys until you finish high-school.”

“You two are the worst,” Alice replied, and aside from Gia’s requests for more, the rest of breakfast was eaten in silence.

“Do you think we were too harsh?” Philip asked, after their daughter sulked out of the room.

“No,” Gia responded. “If anything, we should have done more.”

“She’s growing up so fast,” Philip said wistfully.

Gia’s face lit up.

“I know what will make you feel better…”

“What?”

“I got something. Ordered it in the mail.”

The corner of Philip’s mouth turned up slightly. Whatever had gotten into his wife lately…he was rather enjoying it.

“What is it?”

“I can show you now, but I’ll be late for work.”

“Show me now,” Philip said, but his wife shook her head mischievously.

“Tonight.”

* * *

Gia’s voice was muffled by her new toy, but Philip knew what she was saying. “More!”

Again and again, no matter how hard he fucked her.

“More! More. More…”

He’d never even heard of dildo gags, but Gia was shuddering in orgasm as she wore it. With one hand, he held her steady. With the other, he slowly pushed the black toy in and out of her ass as he fucked her.

His wife was being taken in all three holes at once—‘airtight’, he’d heard this referred to as—and she was loving it. She seemed to be cumming every time he thrust into her.

“Mmmph,” she begged. “Mmmph!”

The sound of her desperate pleading had become a sort of Pavlovian turn-on, and Philip found himself tensing up in orgasm. Gia moaned loudly into the toy—a long, satisfied groan—as he pumped his seed into her.

As he removed the gag, she looked so grateful.

“Honey,” she whimpered happily. “You were amazing.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” he said with a smile.

“Want some more?”

His eyebrows shot up.

“Honey, I love you, but…even I have my limits.”

“Of course,” she murmured happily. “God that was good…”

The two of them lay cuddling for a few minutes, until they gently drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Gia woke her husband up with a blowjob. As he got hard in her mouth, he groggily opened his eyes to see she had one hand between her legs, and the other slowly pushing the black toy with the flared base in and out of her ass.

“Mmmph,” she mumbled into his cock, her eyes looking up at him with need.

“More,” he whispered back with a smile. “I know, honey. More…”

* * *

“You have to work again this weekend?”

“Yeah,” Gia said, slumping onto the bed. “God, I wish I didn’t.”

“These three new fellows…”

“My bosses?”

“Yeah. I really think they’re asking too much.”

“They’re relentless,” Gia sighed. “They’re always asking for more. More, more, more…”

Just the word was enough to stir Philip’s cock into action.

“Where’s Alice?”

“Asleep,” Gia said with a smile. “Are you asking for a particular reason?”

“Yeah,” Philip said, his mouth suddenly dry. “I…”

Gia had already reached underneath the bed, where they kept the toys. She turned back to her husband.

“What?” she asked, gently.

He shot her a shy grin.

“I…I want to be the black toy tonight.”

Gia’s eyebrows shot up.

“You want to…”

“Yeah,” he said. “I mean, if you want to.”

Gia smiled warmly.

“I’d love to.”

As Philip slowly sunk his cock into his wife’s ass, she moaned with pleasure.

“Yes,” she said—they’d agreed not to use the gag, in case anything went wrong. It was the first time for both of them. “Oh god, Philip, yes.”

“You like that?” he asked.

“I love it. Oh god, why didn’t we do this before?”

You tell me, Philip thought. He pushed forward.

“You like that?”

“Oh god, Philip, yes. You feel so big…”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. Oh honey, yes.”

“More?”

More,” Gia panted. “Yes, please. More, honey. As much as you can give me…”

“More?”

“More. Please, honey. More…”

* * *

Philip had never been intimidated by an inanimate object before, and he refused to start now.

But as he stared at it, he couldn’t help but wonder…

…did it need to be that big?

“Do you like it?” Gia asked, her eyes shining with pleasure.

“Uh…”

“Oh I know,” she said, reaching out and stroking his cheek. “But I couldn’t use the little toy.”

“Yeah, but…”

“It’s nothing compared to you,” she whispered.

“Honey, it’s twice the size of me.”

Gia laughed, and rolled her eyes.

“It is not,” she said. Look, let me show you.

It took Philip a few minutes to get hard (but not because he was intimidated, he reminded himself). Once his erection reached full mast, he stared at his wife significantly.

“See,” she said, ignoring his hard glare. “It’s definitely not twice the size of you. It’s like, one or two inches at most.”

“Honey…”

“A real cock can do so much more than a toy,” she said without pause. “The extra length is just to make up for the fact that it can’t do half of what you can do.”

Philip’s nose twitched. He’d never heard his wife say the word ‘cock’ before. She was far too proper.

Gia grinned at his reaction.

“Your cock,” she said, rolling the word around in her mouth, “is so much better. I love your cock. I love it…”

“Okay,” Philip grumbled with a grin. “I just don’t ever want to come home and find you watching the game with the toy, okay?”

“Of course not,” she smiled back, bringing her mouth to his. “Now come on, honey…share me with it.”

Philip paused.

“…say cock again,” he said.

“Cock,” Gia smiled. “Cock, cock, cock.”

Shucking his clothes as his wife swore for his pleasure, Philip grabbed the new toy in one hand. Ever since their sex life had taken this strange turn, Gia had lost all interest in foreplay.

Sliding straight into into his wife’s well-lubed ass, he slipped the toy between her legs.

“Oh, god,” she moaned. “Oh, Philip, yess…”

“You like that?” he groaned.

“Yes,” she whispered. “Oh god, more.”

“More?”

More.”

As Philip’s erection plumbed his wife’s bowels, he slid the toy even further inside her.

Yes,” she sighed with ecstasy. “Oh yes, please! Please, more…”

He began moving in and out of her; slowly at first, but then faster and faster.

More…”

He mirrored his actions with the toy.

“Oh god yes! Oh, yes, yes! More! More! More!

Philip began fucking his wife at full speed, using the toy to do the same. He could feel her clenching and spasming as she was taken from both sides.

“More!” she screamed.

Noticing the small black toy on the bed, Philip paused briefly to grab it.

“MORE!”

“Here you go,” he grunted, and moved the black toy to his wife’s lips. Like a hungry lamb, she began urgently sucking and licking at it. Soon, the flared base was at her lips, and her entire body was shaking with pleasure.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph! MMMPH!”

Philip fucked his wife as hard as he could. He could feel his orgasm approaching.

“MMMMMMPH!!!”

As he came, he could feel his wife’s entire body spasm once, twice, three times.

She spat out the toy.

“Oh, god, Philip, yes!”

“You like that?” he whispered playfully, before nipping gently at her ears.

“Philip, yes…”

“More?” he asked jokingly, and was shocked at the intense look in her eyes as she turned to face him.

Yes.”

“Really? After…after that?”

More,” she replied, in a deep, urgent voice.

He knew from experience that it would be at least twenty minutes before he got hard again, but he was enjoying seeing his wife so horny, so desperate. She looked to be half-crazed with lust.

Reaching down the side of the bed, Philip grabbed the cock-gag. His wife’s entire body tensed with pleasure as he affixed it to her face.

“Are you ready?” he asked, and she nodded fervently.

Philip used one hand to fuck his wife’s pussy with the huge new toy and the other hand to ensure the small black toy didn’t fall out. Within a few minutes, he had a steady rhythm—within a few more minutes, he could feel his wife cumming at his hands, again and again and again.

After fifteen minutes of almost-constant orgasm, Philip was as hard as a rock.

“MMMMPH,” his wife bellowed as he paused, just long enough to undo the cock-gag on her face.

When he replaced it with his own erection, her eyes went cloudy. The angle was awkward, but he managed to fuck his wife’s face without slowing either of the two toys.

It was almost forty minutes before Philip felt close to orgasm again—his arms were exhausted, but any time he changed pace, his wife would open her eyes and desperately, wordlessly plead.

“Mmmph! Mmmph, mmmph, mmmph, mmmph.”

Philip was so sexually charged, he managed to push through the discomfort. He’d never felt such power, such control.

“Mmmmph…” his wife cried, as she came yet again. It was enough to set Philip off as well, and he shot his load down his wife’s throat for the first time in…god, how long had it been?

“Oh my god,” Gia babbled, after swallowing her husband’s seed. “Oh my god oh my god oh my god, Philip. I love you so much…”

“I love you too,” he said, a wave of fatigue hitting him. “Oh god, I need to sleep…”

“More?”

“Ha ha,” Philip said, laying down and snuggling against his wife. “You’re funny…”

* * *

Gia had to work again the next weekend.

“It’s this big project,” she reminded her husband. “Once that’s done, everything will be different. They promised.”

“The triplets?” Philip asked, and Gia nodded.

“Don’t you think it’s a little weird, to hire…y’know, three triplets? For the same job?”

“Yeah,” Gia agreed with a shrug. “But, y’know. You get used to it.”

“I guess,” Philip said. His wife turned to him with a cheeky smile.

“Bed?”

Over the past few nights, something had happened. Something Philip thought was impossible.

He was actually starting to tire of sex.

From his teenage years until just a week ago, he’d never thought he could tire of sex. It had seemed like something constantly in short supply; something to be treasured, to be fought for.

Now, it was—and he couldn’t believe he was thinking this—starting to feel like an inconvenience.

“Go without me,” he smiled. “I’m going to help Alice with her homework.”

“Okay!” Gia said cautiously. “You don’t…you don’t mind?”

“Not at all,” he said. As he watched her ass sway up the stairs, he wondered why she thought he’d suddenly mind helping their daughter with their homework.

When he got upstairs half an hour later, he understood what she’d meant.

Gia was laying in the middle of the bed, a frantic look in her eyes, the cock-gag in her mouth, using her hands to furiously pound the two black toys in and out of holes.

She didn’t even seem to notice him coming into the room.

After a few frozen seconds, Philip backed out of their bedroom. He couldn’t…should he…

He decided to wait half an hour, and join her in bed when she was done, and presumably sleeping.

Ninety minutes later, he was still waiting.

* * *

“I would love you to fuck me,” Gia snapped.

They’d never fought about sex before.

“I’d love you to fuck me,” she repeated, “but since you’re apparently not interested, I don’t think it’s fair to begrudge me a few toys.”

“I don’t,” Philip protested weakly.

He’d found them. Three new toys, all of them larger than her last purchase.

This time, he was willing to bet that each of them was double his size.

“Then what’s the problem?”

“I’d just like to sleep with you. Without…”

“I want you to sleep with me too!”

“No,” Philip said calmly. “I mean sleep.”

They were still having sex, three or four nights a week. On nights that they didn’t, Gia spent at least two hours with her new toys.

Philip would wait outside the bedroom, until the endless muffled chants of “more, more, more” had passed.

He hadn’t complained. He didn’t love it, but…well, he’d spent twenty years masturbating three times a week, and Gia had never said a word.

The problem was on nights when he did fuck her. No matter which hole he used, no matter how hard he pounded her, Gia didn’t cum. He’d finish inside her, and then—without even pausing—she’d reach over, replace him with a toy, and continue.

“More, more, more…”

Then she would cum.

“I can’t sleep while you’re doing that,” he said. “I…”

“Then sleep on the couch,” Gia snapped.

“Honey,” Philip said, looking her in the eyes. “Come on. It’s you and me against the problem, remember?”

Gia breathed deeply.

“I know,” she said. “I’m sorry. I’m just…”

For the first time in the conversation, Philip noticed that she was rubbing her legs together.

“Again?”

“I know,” she said. “I don’t know what it is. It’s just…”

“Relentless,” he said softly.

“Yeah.”

Philip sighed, and got up.

“We can talk about this later?”

“Really?”

He wished that she’d even tried to hide her delight to be rid of him. As soon as he stood up, she was reaching under the box for her toys.

As he left the room, he wondered if she was even aware—the moment he’d nodded, she’d started muttering under her breath.

“More, more, more, more, more…”

* * *

“Don’t come in,” Gia said. She sounded tired. No wonder—she’d been at work for almost twelve hours.

It was the night of the big project.

“Honey, I…”

Philip found himself talking to a dial-tone.

He turned to his daughter.

“She said not to come in.”

Alice huffed.

“I don’t care what she said. She’s got my outfit in the back of her car—if it isn’t washed tonight, I might as well not even go tomorrow.”

“Honey, it’s the grand final, you have to—…”

“I know,” Alice said, stamping her foot. “God! It’s bad enough that Mom’s not even going to watch me play, now she won’t even let me get the damn uniform.”

“Language!” Philip said, and was met with a roll of the eyes. “We just…”

There was a pause, as Philip considered the options.

“We’re going in,” he finally concluded.

“Really?”

“Yeah,” Philip said. “Well go in, I’ll grab the keys from her bag, she won’t even know we’ve been there.”

Alice sighed, and for the first time, Philip noticed that her eyes were wet.

“It’s okay, kid,” he said, and she looked up at him with an expression that one could almost call a smile. “Let’s go.”

The parking lot was empty, which surprised Philip. This was the big project that the whole team had been working on for over a month. Where were they all?

“You stay here,” he said, and Alice nodded.

The main doors were locked, but the side-door that Gia often used after hours was open.

Philip slipped in, and made his way towards Gia’s office.

Her bag was on the chair outside, but through the closed door, he could hear…

No, it couldn’t be.

Pushing open the door to his wife’s office, Philip confirmed his worst fears.

His wife was on all fours, surrounded by her three bosses. All of them were naked, and each of the three men was fucking a different hole.

Every inch of Gia’s skin was flushed, and Philip recognized the look on her face—each time one of the men thrust inside her, she was cumming.

Over and over and over again.

She wasn’t saying a word.

Philip didn’t know how long he stood there, transfixed. Finally, one of the three men—he genuinely couldn’t tell them apart—glanced over at him, and Philip bolted.

“Did you get the keys?” Alice asked, and he shook his head.

“Mom wasn’t there,” he muttered.

“What? Her car is here!”

“Mom’s not there,” he repeated. “They must have…they must have taken the company bus.”

“God damn it,” Alice moaned, kicking the dash of the car. “I’m fucked.”

“Language!” Philip muttered automatically.

“Well I am,” his daughter grumped in response.

They drove home in silence.

* * *

“More coffee?” Philip asked, avoiding eye contact.

He didn’t remember his wife coming home the previous night. He drove home and collapsed into bed; when he woke up the next morning, she was sleeping peacefully beside him.

Philip had gotten up, fetched Alice’s volleyball uniform from the car, and thrown it in the washing machine. If she didn’t mind wearing it slightly damp, she could still make the final.

Alice grumbled into her breakfast at the idea of having to play in the finals in a damp uniform, but Philip barely noticed. Gia was humming a little song as she ate.

“No,” she said with a smile. “Thank you.”

“Are you okay, honey?”

“I’m peachy,” she said.

He couldn’t say anything. How could he? What could he say? ‘I saw you being taken by all three of your bosses at once.’?

He couldn’t say anything.

“Did you have a good day?” he asked, and she tilted her head to the side.

“Peachy,” she said again.

Great. Those three hulks had fucked the brains right out of her.

“More eggs?” he asked, and she looked down at her plate.

“No, thank you.”

“No more?”

“No,” she repeated, a dreamy look in her eyes. “I’m completely satisfied.”