The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Faggot Training.

By The Slaver.

As Tomas arrived back in his home town, for the first time in five years, the light rain that had been falling for most of the day, suddenly turned into a raging storm. As he stood outside of the local Airport terminal; Tomas wondered if this was some sort of an Omen, or warning of some sort. Tomas was just going to hail a cap, when he heard his name being called. He looked around and Andar, his friend walking towards him through the driving rain. “Hi, Bro. How was your flight from L.A. Andar asked as he grabbed the handle of Tomas’s trolley, and pushed it through the rain towards the parking lot.

Tomas run behind his friend, trying not to get too wet before they reached Andar’s truck. In what seemed like no time, the two friends were sitting in Andar’s truck; with Tomas’s case wedged behind the front seats. Andar pulled out of the parking lot, and started the drive to his home outside of town.

After twenty minutes, or more, Andar pulling onto the drive , on one side of his home the two friends got out, and walked to through the front door, and into Andar’s home. Andar dropped Tomas’s case by the door as he closed it. Tomas was just going to say something when the was a knock on the door, Andar opened the door; over Andar’s shoulder Tomas saw the soaked figure of a well-known Take-away, delivery Guy hand Tomas a large plastic box. Andar paid the guy and shut the door, he turned to Tomas, “I ordered a Take-away. We can talk while we eat!” He told Tomas with a smile.

“How long has it been, since anyone’s lived with you? Tomas asked, as he pushed the empty take-away packaging across the table. “It’s almost a year now. Why?” Andar asked.

“I’m … just …curious.” Tomas stammered in reply. He wiped his mouth with a paper napkin. Hoping that his friend had not noticed, but Andar had, for a few seconds Andar’s face darkened, but it cleared just as quickly. “Liar. You’ve always been uncomfortable around my boyfriends!” Andar snapped. “You just asked that question so you could feel comfortable being here!”

This agreement between the two friends had been going on for years, all through high school, and then collage. Straight Tomas could never understand the way gay Dom/master Andar treated his boyfriends: not like lovers, but more like slaves, faggots even. Although, mostly over the years the two had had this agreement, which had just faded out into other subjects; over the last few years the agreement had got more heated.

“No, no, it’s not that. I … I … I just don’t get it. How can one person surrender to another person?” Tomas asked. Andar smiled at his friend, “My boyfriends’ finds satisfaction in knowing that they are cared for while they serve. They surrender themselves to me in exchange to live in my house. None of them, do anything that they doesn’t want to do.” Andar answered.

“I know, but …” Tomas replied, “But what? It is not just about being fucked. It’s not about the hours they spend in my dungeon. It’s all about them serving me, and MY ownership of them. It’s a Dom/master lifestyle I offer them. It’s a mutual, satisfying relationship for me. My boyfriends’ accept me as their master, for that is what I am.” Andar said taking a sip of water, as he two pushed his empty take-away packaging across the table. The two friends were sating in the dining room of Andar’s large house, outside of town.

There was a loud clap of thunder from outside, followed almost at once by a loud knock on the front door of Andar’s house. Giving his friend a strange, buy slightly knowing sort of look, Andar stood up and walked into the hall, to answer the door. Moments later, Tomas heard voices as Andar spoke to whoever was at the door; the sound of something wet being pulled off, and then footsteps were heard as at least two people walked across the hall

Tomas looked up as Andar and another guy dressed in a tight fitting, but slightly damp looking, Sheriff’s uniform walked into the room. Tomas nodded his head at the Sheriff; “I wondered if I’d be seeing you Merton, my friend?” Tomas said smiling at the Sheriff. Andar, Tomas and Sheriff Merton had been friends for more years, than either of them would like to say.

“Let’s go into the den and relax.”, Andar said, the other two agreed. Tomas then rose from the table. Andar walked out of the room, Merton walked behind him. Tomas followed. He still felt unnerved by his friends’ peculiar relationship with his boyfriends, and that look Andar had given him, as he had gone to answer the door. The three friends walked into Andar’s den; and Andar turned on some music, a soft, hip jazz tune on the local radio station. The friends reclined in the den, enjoying several glasses of Cognac, and some of Andar’s fine cigars.

The storm was still raging outside as the grandfather in the hallway chimed 12, midnight. Andar smiled at Merton and said, “It’s time.” A flash of lightning light up the sky outside as the Sheriff rose from his seat, knelt before Andar and unzippered his trousers, then Merton pulled Andar’s trousers open, and pulled a side Andar’s Yellow Jock-strap. As Merton freed, and whipped out Andar’ cock, Merton drew closer to Andar, he lent in and licked Andar’ shaft and balls, and then Merton slowly engulfed his master’s cock, a clap of thunder filled the room.

Straight Tomas had never seen any of Andar’s boyfriends/slaves perform their duties. Andar had hinted that all his boyfriends/slaves knew their way around the bedroom, but straight Tomas had no idea what Andar meant. Another flash of lightning and clap of thunder.

But what shocked Tomas the most was that he know that Sheriff Merton was straight as an arrow, he had fucked most of the women in town, behind his wife’s back, and in High School he had Fucked both, Andar and Tomas’s mothers, as well as the sisters.

As Tomas stared at Merton and his sexual machinations, Andar said, “It’s slavery. Merton lives to serve and please me. He finds satisfaction in serving and pleasing me. He surrenders his mind and body to me because it pleases me.” Tomas could not take his eyes away from Merton. As Andar stroked Merton’s hair, making sure that Merton’s lips stay on his cock, he said to Tomas, “Tomas, do you understand what it now means to surrender yourself?” Outside Fork lightning flash, down, Earth-woods.

“No. I still… just don’t get it., Tomas said, his speech a bit slurred. His mind felt foggy from the drugs that Andar had placed in all of his drinks.

“Sheriff Merton lives to serve me. Tomas wants to serve me. Sheriff Merton lives to please me. Tomas wants to please me. Sheriff Merton lives to serve me. Tomas lives to serve me. Sheriff Merton finds satisfaction in serving me. Tomas will find satisfaction in pleasing me. Sheriff Merton finds satisfaction in pleasing me. Tomas will find satisfaction in serving me. Sheriff Merton lives to serve and please me. Tomas lives to serve and please me. Sheriff Merton finds satisfaction in serving and pleasing me. Tomas will find satisfaction in serving and pleasing me. Sheriff Merton surrendered himself because it pleases me. You will surrender yourself because it pleases me. Sheriff Merton surrenders himself because it pleases me. You will surrender yourself because it pleases me. Sheriff Merton lives to serve and please me. Tomas lives to serve and please me. Sheriff Merton fond satisfaction in serving and pleasing me. Tomas will find satisfaction in serving and pleasing me. Sheriff Merton surrenders himself because it pleases me. You surrender yourself because it pleases me.” For twenty minutes, Andar continued repeating this mantra to Tomas, whose drugged mind could not fight the power of Andar’ voice.

“Do you want to surrender, Boy.” Andar asked Tomas. “I want to surrender.” Replied Tomas. “I want to surrender, Sir!” Snapped Andar, “I want to surrender, Sir!” Said Tomas. Outside the storm showed no sign of ending.

“Now Boy, take off your clothes.”, Andar said. Tomas rose from his seat and slowly removed his clothes. He stood naked, standing with this hands by his side. As Tomas stripped his clothes, Andar motioned to the Sheriff to stop sucking his cock, and for Merton to remove his clothes and then Andar’ clothes as well. Andar sat on a couch, watching his slave, Merton, and soon-to-be-slave, Tomas. Andar smiled, the straight Sheriff Merton had been his since last Saturday night.

“Merton, stroke Tomas’s cock.”. Merton obeyed his Master. He lived to serve and please Andar, his Master. Tomas felt a surge of sexual pleasure rise, like no other he had ever felt; as Merton stroked his cock. The endorphins his body released melded with the drug-laced Cognac. “Now, boy, are you ready to surrender?” Asked Andar

“Yes, Sir.” Tomas answered, entranced and completely under Andar’ control. “Say it, Boy: I surrender to Master Andar.”

“I surrender to Master Andar. Tomas replied. Andar smiled. When Andar had ensnared Merton; Merton had revealed that he knew that Andar had a thing for Tomas. Andar decided to make Tomas one of his slaves.

“Tomas, do you want to pleasure your master?” Andar asked, the mind-zapped Tomas, did not speak he just nodded yes. “You want to please your master?”, Tomas nodded yes again, and without being told Tomas grew closer too Andar’ engorged cock. Tomas licked and then swallowed Andar’ Engorged cock. Tomas wanted to pleasure his master. Merton let go of Tomas’s cock and looked on, smiling, Andar had promised that, if Merton was a good little good, he could enjoy Tomas sexually. As Tomas sucked Andar, getting him harder and harder, Merton started playing with Tomas’s ass, prepping Tomas’s whole for Master Andar’s cock.

“Boy, now sit on my cock.” Andar ordered, once again, Tomas complied., he stood up, and positioned himself over Andar’s rock hard cock; he then thrust down onto Andar’s throbbing hard cock, Tomas whimpered for a moment as he was penetrated for the first time in his life.

As Tomas bounced up and down on Andar’s 10″ monster rock-hard cock, Andar said, “Tomas, why don’t you suck Merton’s cock. Merton has been a good boy.” Merton could not wait to enjoy Tomas’s warm, wet mouth. Merton moved nearer to Tomas who was still bouncing up and down on Andar’s hard cock. After a couple of tries; Merton managed too thrust his semi-hard cock into Tomas’s mouth, and down his throat. A goofy grin spread over Merton’s face, as he face-fucked, Tomas, Master Andar’s new slave. Merton was happy that Master Andar had kept his word, rewarding him with the sexual pleasure, of Tomas’s mouth.

For his part, Andar enjoyed both of his boys, straight guys always made the best slaves. When Andar started to moan loud and loud, He tapped both boys on their shoulder. Tomas pulled off of Merton’s cock; he hopped off of Andar’s cock, fell onto his knees and resumed sucking Andar’s thick, juicy cock. Merton made his way to Tomas’s cock and sucked away. “Good boys.” Panted Andar, as he blew his wad, he tightly held Tomas’s head in place on his cock, keeping Tomas’s mouth on his cock. Every drop of Andar’s Load slithered down Tomas’s throat, and into his gut.

Merton continued to stroke his cock, after Tomas stopped sucking him off. After a few seconds Merton was ready to orgasm, Andar saw this, and said, “Tomas Suck Merton off again.” As soon as Merton put his cock in Tomas’s mouth; Merton’s cock exploded, Merton’s Cum filled Tomas’s mouth and slid down his throat. Tomas took every drop of Merton’s creamy goo.

Andar stood up and looked at the two boys lay prostrate on the wooden floor and leather couch. Andar smiled at the two prostrate boys. “Tomas, you’re going to moved back here to town, and move in, and live here with me; you and Merton will from now on serve me!” Andar said. “Yes. Move in and live here with you, me and Merton will serve you.” Tomas answered. “I own you and Merton, your life from now on is to serve me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Tomas replied. “Merton you are going to leave and forget about your wife, and you too are going to move in here, do you understand?” Andar said, “Yes.” Merton replied in the same flat voice that Tomas had just replied in.

“When you’re both home from work, and lone with me in the house, both of you will not wear any clothes. Your only wear clothes in the house if I had guests over. But if I have my ‘Special Guests’ over at the Weekends, you will by naked. And for the whole of the Weekend, you both will have pleasure time with me, and sometimes with my ‘Special Guests’, but mostly it will be with me. Understand?”

“Yes.” Tomas and Merton said. “Who enjoys pleasure time?” Andar asked, “You do.” Tomas and Merton, said as one. “Because?” Andar asked. “you are our Master, you are Master Andar. You receive pleasure by doing whatever you want to us and our wholes. Pleasure time is meant to give you and only you pleasure.”, Tomas and Merton answered.

Andar then handed his boys another tumbler of the dragged Cognac, each. “A sip before bedtime, boys.”, Andar said as he sipped his Scotch. The boys gulped their Cognac, as Andar drunk his Scotch, leered lustfully at each of them. There was a flash of lightning, and at the same time there as a loud clap of thunder overhead. Suddenly there was a loud knocking on the French windows of the Study, which was followed by another flash of lightning; a black clad figure could be seen in the lightning. Andar ordered Tomas and Merton to lay on the floor and 69 each other until he told them to stop.

Tomas and Merton did as they had been told; Andar stepped over the two boys, sucking each other off, he walked over to the French windows and opened one; he stepped back as the figure stepped through into the room. Andar shut the window and turned and looked at the figure standing in front of him. From head to toe the figure was covered in tight Black Leather, the figure was also wearing knee high lace-up, Black Leather boots, the laces were yellow. Rain run off of the tight Black Leather forming a large pool on the wooden floor. Slowly the figure reached up and pulled off the leather hood that covered its head.

Underneath the hood was the head of a man with a neatly clipped beard, and a Recon-cut, both beard and hair were Salt and Peppered in colour. The figure did not seem surprised, or put out by the fact that Andar was standing in front of him, naked with a Semi-hard cock, dripping Cum, and two guys on the floor 69ing each other. “Andar my friend, I see you have not lost you touch for training, and your liking of Straight boys?” Andar just smiled and nodded his head at his guest, in the back ground the sound of Merton and Tomas slurping, sucking, and moaning on each-others cocks could be heard! “Thank you Dom Ellis!” Was all Andar said, as he walked over to the drinks table to pour Ellis a drink. A flash of lightning lit up the room, followed by a clap of thnder..

“I see that one of your new conquests is Sheriff Merton? Do you think that taking him is wise?” Asked Dom Ellis as he watched the two men sucking cock on the floor in front of him. Andar’s hand stopped over the drinks on the table. ‘How dare this fucking prick tell me who I can and can’t take!’ Andar thought, to himself, but he replied “Yes I think what I did was the Right thing to do!”

Andar’s hand went straight to the bottle of drugged Cognac, and he poured Dom Ellis a large triple of the drugged Cognac; he turned towards Ellis holding the glass of Cognac in one hand and a box of his fine cigars in the other hand, Dom Ellis took a cigar and the drink from Andar, Andar then poured himself a large Scotch and picked up a lighter from the table; he lit Dom Ellis’s cigar. Once Ellis’s cigar was lit, the two Masters sat on the Leather couches, across from each other; the two sipped their drinks, talked and watched Merton and Tomas suck each other off. Dom Ellis smoked his cigar, suddenly there was a muffled grunt from Merton as he Cum in Tomas’s mouth; for a few seconds there was a slight gagging sound from Tomas as he swallowed Merton’s Cum.

As soon as Dom Ellis had finished his drink; Andar gave him another large triple of the drugged Cognac. “Stop sucking, and freeze in place!” Andar ordered Tomas and Merton. The two boys stopped sucking cock, and froze in place, their mouths locked around each-others cock.

Ellis had now finished his second drink, and he felt every light headed, he tried to stand up, but fell back onto the leather couch. Andar smiled at Dom Ellis, he stood up and walked over to Ellis. Andar lent near Dom Ellis’s ear, and whispered in it.

“My Slaves lives to serve me. Dom Ellis wants to serve me. My Slaves live to please me. Dom Ellis now only wants to please me. My Slaves live to serve me. Tomas now only lives to serve me. Sheriff Merton finds satisfaction in serving me. Dom Ellis will now only find satisfaction in pleasing me. Tomas and Sheriff Merton finds satisfaction in pleasing me. You Dom Ellis will find satisfaction in serving me. My Slaves live to serve and please me. So too will you Dom Ellis live to serve and please me. Sheriff Merton and Tomas surrendered themselves because it pleases me. You will surrender yourself to me, because it pleases me, and you want to please me!”.

Andar watched as Dom Ellis’s mouth moved, as he quietly repeated over and over again what Andar had told him. “You no longer are a Dom or a Top; now you are a submissive Bottom. A submissive Slutty Bottom, whose only role from now on is too please me. Do you understand?” Drool run out of the corners of Ellis’s mouth as he answered, “Yes, he understood!”

“Good, Boy. Now strip, but leave the boots on.” Andar ordered, Ellis did as he was told in no time he was standing in front of Andar, naked but for his knee high Leather boots with the yellow laces. Andar walked round the former Dom, he stopped behind Ellis, and looked longingly at Ellis’s Rose Budd, untouched whole. It was late Andar did not have the time to deflower Ellis now, that could wait till another time. He would not be going anywhere for some time.

“Boys unfreeze, and stand!” Andar ordered Tomas and Merton; the two boys seemed to come to life, they removed their mouths from each-others cocks and stood up, their arms by their sides. “Tonight, all three of you in my bed.” Andar told Tomas, Merton and Ellis; he led his three boys out into the hallway and up the stairs, and into the master bedroom. As Andar climbed upon the king-size bed in the middle of the room, Tomas, Merton and Ellis waited until their Master invited them upon the bed. Andar did so, he spooned with Merton, and Tomas, Merton to his front, Tomas to Merton’s front. Ellis was told to kneel on the bottom of the bed and jerk off until he was told to stop. As Andar slid his cock into Merton’s ass, Merton did the same to Tomas. “Sleep, my boys. Sleep.”

The trio lay still upon the king-side bed. Merton and Tomas drifted into slumber. Andar lay there, amazed at his control. The drugged Cogac had reconfigured Merton almost 6 days ago, and was how reconfiguring Tomas and Ellis the same way. Both Tomas, Merton and Ellis would need occasional shots of the drugged Cognac to reinforce their programming, Andar smiled, as he heard the grunts coming from Ellis as he blow load after load. “And Stop and Sleep!” Andar ordered, Ellis stopped jerking off, and fell asleep in a heap on the sheet in front of him that was covered in his Cum. “Finally.”, Andar thought to himself, as he slowly, also fell asleep, cradled in the body warmth of Tomas and Merton.

The next morning, Andar awoke before his boys. He watched Merton and Tomas lay in his bed like two spoons, Andar then looked down at the bottom of the bed. Ellis lay there also asleep, the Com soaked sheet from the night before was stuck too him. Andar know that this first few days was the crucial time to secure Tomas and Ellis’s surrender. Andar carefully pulled his cock out of Merton, he then climbed carefully off the bed so as not to wake his three boys. Andar then scurried out of the Master bedroom, and down stairs to the kitchen, where he retrieved a bowl of ice cubes, from the ice-box.

When he returned to his bedroom, Andar saw that Tomas, Merton and Ellis had awoken. They smiled at Andar as he entered the room, and put the bowl of ice on the night-stand by the bed, he then walked over to the dresser. The three boys watched as Andar searched in his dresser for three CB6000 cock cages. Andar knew that he would have to restrain Merton, Tomas and Ellis’s cock permanently, to keep them in line, and so that they would continuously focus their attention on him, their master. Andar found the cock cages, he also picked up a Black Marker pen, Andar then moved over to the bed, putting the cages and pen on the night-stand next to the ice.

“Boys, kneel on the bed, hands behind you head.” Andar ordered, Tomas, Merton and Ellis followed Andar’s command. The three boys knelt upon the bed in a line, their morning woods on full display. Andar smiled as he attached the base of one of the cages to Tomas’s cock. Andar then grabbed the bowl of ice and then dipped Tomas’s cock in it. Tomas winced and whimpered at the sudden shock of the ice cubes upon his sensitive cock. In seconds, Tomas’s cock shrivelled to nearly nothing. Andar laughed as he attached the clear plastic cage to the base and locked the cage in place, encasing Tomas’s shrivelled cock for ever. Tomas stared at Andar, his eyes seemed to question what Andar was doing to him. “Lower your eyes.”, Andar ordered Tomas, Tomas lowered his eyes. Andar then moved on to Merton and Ellis, he attached a cage to Merton and Ellis’s cocks using the same process, as he had used on Tomas.

Once all three of his boys were encased in a CB6000 cock cage, Andar then picked up the Black Marker; and with the Marker Andar wrote on Tomas and Merton’s foreheads the words; ‘Faggot In Training. Cum Dump & Fuck-toy.’ Once this was done Andar moved over to Ellis and wrote on his forehead the words; ‘Taken Down Dom. Now A Faggot In Training. Slutty Bottom, Cum Dump & Fisting Fuck-toy.’

Andar stood looking at the three Faggots in training; each one was kneeling on the bed, naked and caged. “You’re all such good boys, aren’t you?” Andar asked, “Yes, Master.” Merton, Tomas and Ellis answered.

“Good, Boys.” Andar said as he patted each of his boys on the head; before Andar could say, or do anything more, Tomas, Merton and Ellis pull Andar onto the bed. The three slaves took turns sucking Andar, their master’s cock; Tomas, Merton and Ellis licked Andar’s balls, and tickled his taint. Andar moaned loudly as the three caged boys performed on his cock for his pleasure. “Later Today, I’ll continue their training; and there is also Ellis’s Cherry to be picked!” Andar whimpered to himself, as he felt his balls tighten and rise up, he was so near the edge.

THE END: