The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More

The tip of her tongue pressed against the back of the roof of her mouth, then the rest of the powerful muscle followed as it slid slowly forward. This movement stimulated two small glands set just above her upper jaw, and when the tip of her tongue escaped her mouth to moisten her lips, the back of it brushed against her slightly oversized incisors. Several drops of milky fluid dripped imperceptivity from those long teeth and into her mouth. She continued to milk her own fangs like a serpents until a small pool of venom collected around her tongue.

When she kissed him then, and pressed her tongue eagerly into his mouth, more than saliva and passion passed between them. Her venom slipped into his mouth and he took it from her greedily. Each drop ignited his desires and pushed his inhibitions further and further away. Right then and there she had him and could have fed and left him none the wiser, but tonight she wanted more. Tonight it was not enough to toy with the desires of another, tonight she had desires of her own and they would not be denied. She pressed her body against his and she could feel his arousal through his black suit pants and her short black dress.

He was hard, he was ready, and she wanted more.

Her hands slid up his crisply pressed white shirt and under his suit coat at the shoulders. She broke the kiss, pushing him back half a step and moved her hands further along his shoulders. He instinctively let his arms drop to his sides as the jacket slid off his shoulders. He gasped when she grabbed the jacket just before it fell past his elbows and pulled it tight, pinning his arms to his sides and pulling him tight against her in one smooth and surprisingly powerful motion. She leaned back as she did this, arching her back to simultaneously pull away from him while giving a teasing view of the ample cleavage barely contained within the deep “V” cut of her dress, and press her lower body against his, grinding against him as if he were nothing more than a stripper pole.

His breath was coming in short gasps and his whole body was shaking with need and she wanted more.

She pulled herself up strait, almost kissing him again, but keeping her lips and his half a breath apart. The jacket fell to the floor in almost the same instant she released it. His hands took hold of her hips and held her tightly against him as her hands moved between them and with two quick tugs had his shirt pulled free from the pants it was tucked into. She tilted her head back from him while doing this, letting her long hair fall behind her and exposing the slender, pale neck underneath.

It was all the invitation he needed. He bent forward, nuzzled his face against her neck and inhaled deeply. Something primal in his brain responded to her musky scent. His tongue caressed the bare flesh and tasted a salty tang that was at once unknowable and unforgettable. Her lips curled in a wicked smile when she felt his lips press against her neck and his teeth begin to nibble at her flesh.

He was letting go, his instincts were taking over, and she wanted more.

Her fingers deftly loosened the knot of his tie. She interlaced it within the fingers of her right hand, and then moved her fingers to the center of his shirt, between the buttons holding it together. With a single motion, she ripped it open and pulled the tie from underneath his collar.

She took a moment to trace her fingers along the new ware chest before placing her hands flat against it. With an effortless shove, he flew back across the room and landed with a bounce on the unkempt bed.

Before he could begin to process what had just happened, she was on him. She stratteled his chest, the thin fabric of her dress the only thing keeping her growing wetness from covering him, but he could feel the moist heat and moaned at the sensation. The necktie she was still holding was quickly wound around his wrists, locking them together tightly. She then lifted them above his head and bound them to the wrought-iron headboard of the bed.

Her chest leaned tantalizingly close to his face while she secured him. She felt his head and neck straining to allow him to make contact, and she kept shifting herself slightly to stay just out of his reach. She sat up, grinding against his chest and running her hands through her hair, her tongue moving against her teeth again and gathering venom in her mouth once more. An almost whimper escaped him when she slid herself down his body and off his chest. She moved her face back up his stomach and chest, letting her tongue leave a wet trail as she unfastened his best.

His eyes rolled back with a sharp intake of breath and his brain desperately tried to define the sensation moving up his chest. The more he tried to define it, the more elusive it became as the venomous saliva spoke directly to his body and ignored his brain. Before finally giving up and surrendering to the sensations, his mind had only one thought in it: NEED.

His mind was broken, the pieces hers to play with, and she wanted more.

She finished tracing her tongue up his chest and along the side of his neck before sliding back down his body, letting her fingers trail behind her, the nails lightly scratching the skin underneath the wet trail and letting it inside him. She kept moving down his body and pulled his pants, underwear socks and shoes behind her all in one liquid movement. She let his clothes fall to the floor, keeping one hand on his belt so that the pants slipped off of it, leaving the black leather strap in her hand.

Quickly, she tied one end of it around his right ankle and then secured the other end to the metal post at that same corner of the bed. Pulling the red sash from around her own waist she repeated the process with his left leg, and then stood there for a moment examining her prize.

He lay there naked, exposed, and vulnerable. Her mouth watered at the sight, and she wanted more.

She reached up to her shoulders and slipped the dress from them, letting it drop and pool at her feet. She stepped forward, out of the dress and climbed back onto the bed between his outstretched and bound legs. She kneeled there, lightly stroking his inner thighs and leaving lines of scratched skin from his groin to his knees.

Her right hand slid up further and gently slid between his erect desire and the rest of his body. He shuddered slightly and almost froze in anticipation. A low, seductive laugh filled the room. She lifted her still open hand upright, holding his manhood so that it pointed strait up at the ceiling. Her tongue worked against the roof of her mouth for a moment and she hissed out from clenched teeth “Look at me!”

His head snapped forward, away from the pillow. Their eyes locked and for a moment his lust-filled gaze registered that her eyes were jet-black orbs that seemed to consume everything they saw. He watched her jaw work for just a moment as she leaned forward, pushing her long tongue out of her opening mouth. A long line of milky saliva slid down her tongue and dropped onto his engorged member. He gasped and shuddered in time to the rhythm she shook her tongue too, sliding the rest of her venom down onto him.

The fingers of her right hand closed, wrapping tightly around him and slowly began to stroke up and down his length. His hips bucked upwards towards her, but she moved with him, not letting him have any control over the rhythm. He whined openly now, a mewing, desperate sound full of agonizing need.

He was putty now, the whole of his body hers to command, but she wanted more.

She ran her tongue up and down his length, spreading the milky saliva and tasting the ample pre-cum that was oozing out of him with each stroke of her hand. She took him in her mouth and everything around him exploded in overwhelming pleasure. The only thing in the world that existed to him was her right and stroking his shaft, her mouth sucking the head of his cock, her tongue flicking at the tip inside her mouth and her left hand now stroking the wet mix of fluids down his balls.

The wet middle finger of her left hand slipped down between the cheeks of his ass and slowly pressed inside of him. His eyes rolled back and he became incapable of making almost any sounds. Suddenly, the room became incredibly quiet with only the sucking sounds of wet flesh and short gasping breaths. She pressed her finger into him as far as it would go, reveling in the feeling of his quivering flesh completely at her command. With a “pop” she pulled her mouth off of him, sucking all the way. She hissed and licked at her lips, barring her fangs fully before him for the first time, but he was much too far gone to see it.

Her finger pumped in and out of him while her other hand stroked him faster and faster. She felt his last shred of self-control start to crumble. The thick veins beneath her tight grip began to throb with urgency.

“Now” she commanded and she felt his balls and the veins in his cock tighten and contract a split second before he exploded in ecstasy. She kept thrusting into him and stroking him furiously as he came into her waiting mouth. He cried out and bucked violently against his bonds, thrashing uselessly against them. He exhausted himself into her greedy mouth, but still she thrusted and stroked his now hypersensitive skin crying out in agony and ecstasy. She made a closed-mouth laugh and milked more venom into her mouth, mixing it with his cum. She finally released him and slid her naked body up against his, bringing her lips to his gasping lips.

He met her kiss eagerly and hungrily fed upon the mixture she gave to him. Whatever he was before was gone. He existed only as a tool for her pleasure…and she wanted more.