The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Party

Thailand is famous for it’s Full Moon Party, and Aussie businessman Lachlan learns he will return again and again to this celebration, he has no choice.

Lachlan had been planning this trip for years. Living in Australia he had seen stories about the monthly Full Moon Party that attracted travelers from around the world to the island of Koh Samui, off the coast of Thailand. Haad Rin Beach is the regular venue for these lunar gatherings on the warm, sand beach. Usually there were at least six or eight bands on the beach, House, Garage, hip hop, and jungle beats rocked the island and it’s mixed bag of visitors. They all had one thing in common. They were searching for fun. Sex, music, drugs, alcohol were the order of the day ( and night) once a month on the tiny island. And the police left the revelers alone. This party was the prime source of income on the island and the government didn’t want to interrupt the flow of tourist dollars Even though they were aware that foreigners preyed on underage local girls. . Lachlan had long been fascinated by pictures of the young Thai girls and this was going to be his chance to take advantage of his fetish.

He booked a room in the up scale Tradewinds Hotel , a plush three star resort, which offered free ferry travel to the Moon Party, a 90 minute ride with drinks and music that gave partiers a head start on the party.

The night before the party he went bar hopping and talked to plenty of students and locals who gave him tips about where the best crowd ( meaning youngest, prettiest Thai girls) went, on the island. He planned to start at the Moon Dance Pub in the Baan Samui Resort, then to stop by the Frog & Gecko Pub, then onto the beach where the REAL party began. He LOVED the looks of the dark skinned local girls and knew that sex on the beach was more than a drink at THIS party ., Even if he had to find an under age prostitute, tomorrow was going to be HIS night.

About 3am he stopped back at his hotel to rest up for the main event, the Moon Party, on the next night. He stopped by the hotel bar for just one more drink before he went to sleep.

Surprisingly there was only one other person sitting at the bar. She was a much older blonde, dressed in a short, low cut , flowered, sun dress, an outfit much too young for her mature looks. Although she did have BIG tits, Lachlan found the total package laughable, because he was hunting YOUNG girls, probably too young to drink in this bar tonight , but freely available on the island, come the beach celebration .

He sat down in a booth and ordered a Jaegermeister shot and awaited it’s delivery. The bar tender whispered to the older blonde and handed the drink to her, and she swayed over to his booth and sat down next to him.

“Hi, I’m Tara , " she said in a husky, soft voice, “here’s your drink. What’s your name sweetie?” he recognised her American accent.

“Uh... it’s Lachlan , " he stammered, immediately discomforted by her presence. He never did like older women. They alway intimidated him. But as she sat the drink down in front of him it was hard NOT to look down her dress, and he had a feeling that was just what Tara WANTED him to do. Again she leaned forward showing off her massive cleavage. Dangling between her soft globes was an eye-catching ruby pendant, moving slightly as she took a deep breath.

He downed the shot in a single gulp, feeling the familiar burning sensation, and then discerning an odd aftertaste in the Jaeger.

Lachlan didn’t know whether to leave the bar now or just talk to Tara for a moment , she might know something about the party that would be useful to him. " Do you come here often?” he said, immediately regretting it, as it sounded like a come on line, and that’s exactly what he didn’t want it to sound like.

The blond smiled and then responded. " I’ve lived in Thailand for a number of years.I’m employed by one of the big multi-national drug companies. This bar is one of my favorite hunting grounds. Do you like it?”

She ran her hand across her breasts turning the statement into a double entendre.

Obviously this woman didn’t want to think she was getting old , so she constantly was looking for reassurance about her declining sexuality, he thought. She was kind of pitiful , but for some reason he couldn’t tear his eyes away from those big breasts and the sparkling ruby hanging between them. Her pendant seemed to catch the light of an overhead fixture, and try as he might to ignore it, the red aura of the jewel’s reflection kept drawing his eyes back to her cleavage.

“I...i... i think I’ll go to my room now, " he said with little conviction.

“Oh, don’t you want to go to MY room instead, dear,” she said looking up at him, eyes sparkling flirtatiously, then leaning back in the booth toying with the red, oh so red, pendant.

Tara signaled for another drink , this time motioning the young Thai bartender to bring it. " Thank you, dear” she whispered at the obedient man, as he silently placed the drink in front of Lachlan.

“Why don’t you have another, my dearboy , please stay here a moment and enjoy my company.”

Lachlan thought that she must have been really beautiful when she was younger, deep blue eyes, naturally blonde hair, full figure, pouting lips. But she was beginning to run a bit to the heavy side in her hips and crows feet were developing around her eyes .Her dark mascara and hot red lipstick were overdone , probably to try to compensate. Still.....

She drew nearer to him. “Take another drink, why don’t you dear” she whispered hotly in his ear as she continued to raise and lower the glowing red ruby up and down into her cleavage. “Drink up.”

The young Aussie downed the shot on the table, in front of him. The warmth from the drink spread through his body. Now he was no longer hiding the fact that he was fascinated by her breasts and stared openly, captivated by their size. She rubbed his arm with her breasts as she moved still closer to Lachlan.

He suddenly felt very tired, exhausted . He was aware of everything. The bar, Tara’s tits, the ruby, but somehow he felt removed from everything as well. He felt like he was floating above the booth, just observing himself and the lovely woman sitting so close to him. His eyes were captivated by her bustline. They stared, unblinking, held by the sight of her sensuous milky white breasts framing the glowing red pendant. He was fascinated, enchanted, bewitched.

Her rich, musky perfume filled his nostrils. It seemed like there was nothing else now, nothing except the sight and the sound and the fragrance of Tara . Nothing else. Nothing.

Seeming to sense his thoughts Tara spoke to him in a sexy, hypnotic voice. " Just you and me now , here in this booth, just you and me. No more cares, no more worries, just you and me, my pet. Listen to my voice, gentle, soothing, relaxing, fascinating.... Lean back and just gaze at my wonderful tits and the lovely ruby. Look at the way the light seems to pulse from it, filling your eyes with a deep red glow. The crimson color washes over you, it captivates you, it entrances you. Just the way my beautiful breasts entrance you dear. Breathe in and out slowly, Lachlan. Listen to my voice. Look at my breasts. Relax. You feel yourself slipping into an obedient hypnotic trance. And you know there is nothing you can do to stop yourself. You are sinking deeper and deeper into Tara’s magical trance. Don’t even try to think about it, don’t resist, don’t try to make sense of it. Just go deeper and deeper into my wonderful, submissive trance. A trance that only I control. Deeper and deeper. You love to look at my breasts. You love to listen to my voice. You love to go deeper and deeper into my hypnotic trance. You long to obey my wishes, to obey all my commands, to be totally submissive to Tara’s wishes. You will now accept the fact that Tara can control all your thoughts. Anything Tara tells you will BECOME your thoughts. Do you understand my pet? Tara can control all your thoughts.”

Lachlan nodded his head ,his will sinking further and further under her control. “Yes.” he responded emotionlessly. She would command, he would obey.

“Good boy, now let’s go to my room.” She stood up and walked ahead of Lachlan, her hips swaying provocatively. He followed, fascinated, as she walked first to the elevator and then down a long hallway to her suite. His eyes were fixed on the flowered cloth clinging to her skin and her swaying ass, as he followed her, obediently.

She opened her door. As they entered, she gestured to the beguiled Aussie to sit down on the bed and then sat down close to him. Once again her perfume , her warmth, and her POWER filled his senses. He felt so weak, so helpless.

“Young girls bore you don’t they my pet. Especially Asian girls, you love older women. Dominant women. Full breasted women. Women like me. In fact I entrall you, don’t I ? You are falling in love with Tara aren’t you? You can’t help yourself. You want to love and obey me. Obey me . Obey me. You MUST love and obey me, my dear.”

“love....obey...Tara....”

“Goood Boooy..... from now on I will do all the thinking for you, my pet. All your thoughts depend on me. Tell me who controls all your thoughts.”

“T...tara controls my thoughtsss”

“And your body....”

“and my body....”

“And your cock...”

“and my cock...”

Tara laughed out loud, he had been so easy. The drugged drink, her hypnotic skills. She had totally dominated the Aussie’s will. As an important business woman in the drug company , she dare not engage in sexual liaisons in Bangkok, where the home office was. But she had discovered a local drug that weakened the will of anyone who took it, and she found a good use for it. Once a month, she did, indeed, go hunting at the Moon Party. All the western men who went to the island intending to take advantage of young Thai girls.... Once they met HER, they became the victims, slaves to her desires. And it was all so simple. Men were so weak, and Lachlan was no different.

He had fallen under her spell in just minutes. Others had struggled longer, but none had been able to resist her hypnotic skill or the ruby pendant nestled between her beautiful breasts.

She ran her fingernails across the taught fabric of Lachlan’s trousers, he was already hard for her. She smiled.

“Why don’t you take off my shoes and suck my toes, my little slave boy.”

Lachlan fell to his knees beside the bed and removed her sandals. He pushed up the flowered cloth of her dress and tenderly held her leg. Then he drew her sexy toes into his mouth. He kissed her foot, then licked her arch, then once again sucked her toes, as if they were tiny cocks.

She loved the power she had over these helpless men. They were powerless to resist her.

“Tara grabbed his ears and guided his head to the musky delta between her long, shapely legs. " Lick it, boy LICK IT !”

Unable to resist even her slightest command he began to worship her pussy, licking, nibbling and kissing his Mistress’ cunt.

“Keep it up, boy. Don’t quit. Keep licking.”

As commanded , he serviced her moist pussy, savoring the taste and fragrance.

She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him, savoring her own juices still on his tongue " god how I love my own tastes. LICK ME AGAIN BOY !”

He lowered his head and tongued her pussy again, unable to control his own excitement. His prick grew harder and harder.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed and immediately pushed him to the floor.

“Strip slave, take off your clothes, do it NOW!”

Still bewitched by her erotic spell, Lachlan rose to his feet and pulled off his clothing, standing naked before the devilish blonde. His cock stood at attention and throbbed as she drew her fingernails lightly across his bare chest.

Tara stood up and dropped the flowered dress to the floor, revealing her full breasts and round hips. She rubbed her own pussy, drew her fingers to her lips and again tasted her own juices.

Lachlan shook his head and felt himself suddenly becoming free of the dizzy, lethargic feeling that was holding him captive.” What am I doing here? " he thought.

Tara saw the look in his eyes and realized the drug was wearing off, but that is why she had used her hypnotic skills to enhance the power of the will numbing drug.

The blonde took a step closer and placed her warm palm on the back of his neck, and slowly drew him toward her breasts. Her tits filled his field of vision. Closer and closer he came, at first resisting then, sucumbing to her lovely, mesmerizing tits.

The Aussie sighed as he nestled between her breasts, then he closed his eyes. Again he experienced the dizzying, spinning feeling. Those breasts....

“ That’s it my pet, my tits still control you don’t they? You can’t fight the power of my tits. You feel so weak and helpless when you see them don’t you?” She held one breast to his lips. " Kiss it baby, kiss your Mistress’ tit.”

Like a baby he suckled on the huge , warm breast. He had no desire to resist this woman. He knew he wanted to belong to her, to be owned by her breasts.

She had the man exactly where she wanted him. In or out of trance, drugs or no drugs, the mere sight of her milky white tits would turn him into another one of her obedient boy toys. She had captured yet another helpless tit slave.

“Jerk off for me, you helpless slut slave , I want to see that cock of yours spurt when I tell you. Jerk it for me.”

Staring at her breasts the naked slave pulled on his erect cock, coming closer and closer to orgasm, but implanted deep in his mind was Tara’s simple command " spurt when I tell you” and no matter how long or how hard he masturbated he could not climax.

Tara looked at him and smiled at the power her hypnotic control held over his weakened mind . His mind, his body, his soul were hers to control. He was powerless to resist her.

“When I allow you to cum you will have the best orgasm of your life and will know that you can never experience another without my instructions, you cock will be my property. Whenever I command you will come back to me to worship as my slave. Keep jerking. Keep jerking. Now CUM!”

White globules of Lachlan’s cum spilled all over Tara’s feet, as his knees buckled, and he again found himself kneeling in front of her.

“Clean it up now boy, clean it up with with your tongue.”

Tara’s new tit slave followed her commands.

The beautiful blonde knew that she needed only to show him even a glimpse of her breasts and his mind would snap back into this helpless trance state, where she controlled his every thought and emotion. Now she only had to implant commands that he must to return to Thailand EVERY Moon Party and she could play with him like a toy. She had only to implant post hypnotic suggestions, but then, why hurry? Why not play with him some more, like a cat with a captured mouse.

After her pet had licked up all his jism she commanded him to dress again, as she too slipped on her dress. " Now go outside the room and stand in the hall and count to 50. When you reach 50 you will be free from this trance, remembering nothing but the suggestions I have implanted in your mind, do as I say.Do it now.”

Minutes later Lachlan regained consciousness, in the hallway of the plush hotel. How had he gotten here? He turned to walk to the elevator to return to his room to sleep off what he thought was a drunken stupor. He wondered what had happened to the old woman in the bar as he slowly walked down the carpeted hall.

Suddenly a door opened and the blonde (what was her name Tara ?) was standing in the hall, dressed in the same flowered dress but bare footed. She smiled at him strangely.

He nodded, politely and kept walking.

She slowly, sensuously ran her finger along the low neckline of her short dress, drawing Lachlan’s attention to her full breasts. He looked at her tits and his eyes became blank and vacant, his gaze was held by those magnificent tits. He could only gaze at her with glazed eyes.

Once again he was under her spell. The mere sight of her gorgeous breasts had mesmerized him.

Now she pointed at her breasts and commanded, " Kiss my tits, slave boy.” Then she backed through the door.

Like a marionette he stiffly walked toward the door.

Unable to tear his eyes away from her tits, , he returned to her room and with a smile of triumph she ordered him to worship her body, and he did, obediently showering her with lustful kisses and nuzzles. He was hers, as long as she desired. Forever, if that was her wish.

When he returned home to Sydney, he would seem normal, and even if friends noticed a slight change in behavior they would put it down to the drugs so available in Thailand, But any time Tara called him on the phone SHE would be in command. He would be her helpless puppet. Lachlan would return to Thailand again and again to serve his Mistress, until she tired of him and found a new hypno-toy.

She pushed him to the floor and forced her bare foot into his mouth and he sucked.

This was HER full moon party, and SHE was the moon goddess.