The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mood Musak

by Colleen Whyte

Cynthia walked through her outer office with her usual purposeful stride, her smart slacks with creases that could slice bread, her sensible shoes barely making a noise on the soft carpet. She acknowledged her personal assistant’s (secretary was too demeaning) greeting with a polite but brief reply and asked Jenny to hold her calls until ten o’clock. Jenny started to say something else but her boss was already through the door and in to her office proper. It wasn’t that Cynthia disliked her PA, it was that she felt the girl lacked ambition. If she tried harder to improve her career prospects and spent less time on her appearance Cynthia was sure Jenny could succeed as much as anyone who put in the effort. Cynthia knew all about effort, she had gone straight to university and supporting herself with part-time jobs had pushed through to get her business management degree a year earlier than most and with uniformly high grades. Except for that one annoying social science paper she was forced to take to ‘broaden’ her knowledge. She still felt a flush of anger when she remembered getting a C for an essay because the lecturer had said she didn’t understand the concepts when she had quoted every relevant person.

But since then, in five short years, she was a senior manager at the largest shopping mall in the city. That she lived alone in a staid apartment less than three blocks away didn’t worry her at all. A few of her co-workers had asked her out, but she always declined, unlike weaker (and less successful) women she didn’t need a husband to support her materially or emotionally. She was doing just fine on her own.

Seating herself behind her immaculately tidy desk she put her briefcase into its special shelf and began to sort through the correspondence neatly arrayed on her blotter. Jenny had learnt early on that everything in Cynthia’s office had to be just so. There were the usual memo’s, the circulars from the social club that she ignored, complaints from some of the shop-holders that she put to one side to deal with first, and finally a CD with a sealed letter from head office. The enclosed letter informed her that the CD had ‘professionally developed low impact pro-active music’ that all managers were required to listen to in an effort to reduce stress levels. Cynthia didn’t need any help with her stress levels but she knew well enough that you don’t advance in a company without praising your superiors initiatives, so she popped it into her computer and let it play in the background as she worked through the complaints.

As always there was one from Vince Rock, the owner of the ‘Adult Video’s and Accessories Emporium’ telling her that she had to do something about the moralists who occasionally picketed outside his shop. That he insisted upon calling her Cyndi didn’t help his case, but even in the best circumstances she wouldn’t have allowed his sleazy wares anywhere near the mall if she had the choice. She comforted herself with the thought that people had to decide for themselves and that Vince suffered continual harassment from sensible people who didn’t like the image of women he marketed.

Enough was enough, she decided she would go down and deal with him personally. If nothing else she would stop him calling her Cyndi, and if he didn’t like it the worst he could do is move out. Telling Jenny to page her if anything important came up she took the elevator down to the commercial part of the mall and marched towards the porn shop scattering a group of teenagers as she went. That was another thing that annoyed her about the mall being open to the general public, she couldn’t keep badly dressed and misbehaving children out. What some of the girl’s wore was positively indecent and doomed them to a life as second class citizens in her mind.

Cynthia dismissed it as another pointless vanity that some women let men inflict upon them and pushed through the swing doors into Vince’s shop. Inside was as dimly lit as ever, supposedly to set the appropriate mood but Cynthia always thought it was an admission on Vince’s part to being embarrassed by his stock in trade. Managing to not look at the disgusting array of perverse paraphernalia she went straight up to the counter were the bored looking blond shop assistant stood chewing gum. Cynthia shivered in disquiet as she looked at the woman’s huge, barely covered breasts, a sensible bra and a bit of dieting and Cynthia was sure they could be reduced down to a manageable size. The poor girl must suffer every day from men leering at her.

“Excuse me, Mz,” Cynthia said once she caught the assistant’s attention, “Could you tell Mr Rock that Cynthia Adler wishes to speak with him.”

The blond looked confused for a moment, then perked up as she figured out what Cynthia had said as though that was a great achievement. “You mean Vince? He’s in the back room, just go through there,” she said pointing to a curtain covering the door to the staff area.

It served Vince right for not getting decent staff, Cynthia mused as she followed the directions. She pulled aside the curtain and found Vince sorting through a large pile of x-rated magazines. He took a moment to recognise her and then was all smiles despite the tone of the complaint he had sent her.

“Cyndi! How delightful to see you in my humble little shop. If you’ve got time I’ve got some lingerie that your boyfriend will just love you in, really sophisticated and sexy.”

“First and foremost Mr Rock, my name is Cynthia not Cyndi. If you insist upon being so informal you could at least get it right. Secondly the people who picket your ... shop ... have as much right to do so now as they did the last time you brought it to my attention. If this is a problem to you I will be more than happy to shorten your lease.”

“Surely you wouldn’t want me to go?” Vince’s tone was slightly tense now, as though things weren’t going how he had expected, “Here, just let me put on some music and I’m sure we can be reasonable about this.” Vince backed away from Cynthia and put an unlabelled CD into his stereo. As it started to play Cynthia thought ‘typical, probably a pirated copy knowing this slimy little bastard.’ and then she noticed that the music seemed strangely familiar.

“I would be more than happy to see you and your ... filth ... gone.” Cynthia retorted. “Junk like those things over there, whatever they might be used for.”

“Nipple clamps, if you were to slip off your jacket and blouse I’d be more than willing to demonstrate how they work.”

“As if I would sink to your perversions ...!” Cynthia exclaimed, then wondered why she had taken off her stylish jacket and was unbuttoning her blouse. “Only a sick mind could come up with something like that.” Yet she had removed her blouse and was unclipping her bra!

Vince kept his usual greasy grin as though he was having a normal conversation with her, “Which set would you like to try? Pick any set and I’m sure I can arrange a special discount, just for you.”

Cynthia tried to focus, she was still talking, still denigrating Vince and his stock in trade yet at the same time she was now naked from the waist up and her hands, unbidden, were working their way through the collection of clamps on the shelf.

“Ah, the Bronze Beauties,” Vince commented as she handed him a pair of vice-like contraptions connected by a short jewellery chain. “Now they work much better if you’re nipples are erect, is it all right if I stimulate them a bit?”

Cynthia desperately wanted to scream No! She didn’t want this vile man touching her. But her head nodded assent. Ever so clinically Vince reached out and began to massage her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples just slightly yet it was enough to send shivers of pleasure through her body. Cynthia hated to admit it, if only to herself, but he certainly knew how to stimulate a woman. A sharp pain on her left nipple brought her back to the real world, she had had her eyes closed and her chest thrust forward. There quickly followed a similar pain on her right nipple, then a twisting, squeezing feeling as she watched Vince turn the screws to tighten the clamps on her protruding nipples. The confusion of pain and pleasure seemed to mirror her own mental confusion. She knew it was wrong but her body seemed to be taking over as it sought its own pleasure.

“Walk around a bit, see how they feel,” Vince suggested and Cynthia found herself doing as she was told. She could feel her dampness clinging to the gusset of her pantyhose as she walked and couldn’t think past a need for more stimulation, more pleasure. She spotted something else on the shelf which was strangely compelling.

“What’s this?” she asked as she picked up the black rubber phallus, “It looks a bit like a ... dildo.”

“That is the Super Eight, a vibrator designed to reach all those hard to get places,” Vince said happily, the subliminals he had set up in the music seemed to have firmly implanted themselves in Cynthia’s mind, she was no longer even making a show of prudishness. “Twist the knob at the base to turn it on.”

Cynthia did so and almost squealed as it began to hum in her hands, unconsciously she brought it up between her breasts and almost came from the sensation. Without noticing her other hand moved down and began to rub her crotch through her slacks. Then her pager went off! For a long moment Vince dreaded that it would break the conditioning but Cynthia carefully switched off the vibrator and put it into her handbag as she retrieved her paging unit. Glancing at the message she looked crestfallen as she said, “Oh damn, I have to go.” She was about to walk out of the stock room when she realised she was still half naked.

“Oh dear!” she exclaimed, “My bra won’t fit over the Bronze Beauties.” Vince was ecstatic to see she didn’t even consider removing the nipple clamps, they were obviously providing her new personality with too much pleasure.

“Please, let me be of assistance,” he suggested, “I’ve got a lovely black satin half cup bra here which will do the job.” Cynthia looked genuinely delighted as she accepted it and put it on, even admiring the enhanced cleavage it gave her in the mirror, and how her clamped nipples stood out. Then she frowned as she saw the damp patch in the crotch of her slacks.

“Would it be too much to ask for a fresh pair of pantyhose and a skirt or something?” she asked calmly as though cumming in her pants was an every day occurrence.

“Well, we don’t carry any pantyhose in stock,” Vince replied, “But we do have a wide range of very sexy stockings and garter belts, Cynthia ...”

“Please, call me Cyndi,” Cynthia replied with a most uncharacteristic giggle, “Its so much ... friendlier.” Somehow that didn’t seem right to her, or did it? She really wasn’t sure as she slid out of her slacks and pantyhose and smelt her own sex on them. She then set about rolling a pair of sheer black stockings up her legs, marvelling at how sexy the seams looked as she straightened them. Why hadn’t she always dressed like this? It made her feel so hot and sexy. The garterbelt served to frame her neat little bush and she didn’t bother with panties, knowing they would just get damp from her moist pussy. She also forgot about her blouse, pulling her jacket on and thrilling to the sensation of the satin lining sliding over her body. Without the blouse it also showed off a decent amount of cleavage which was exactly the effect she wanted, hanging the little chain from her nipple clamps on the outside to show off.

“This should be your size,” Vince volunteered as he produced a hot pink leather miniskirt from a rack, “And since its you I can offer a hefty discount, ... Cyndi.”

“You’re being too kind, Vince. Let me show you my appreciation,” And to even Vince’s surprise Cynthia got down on her stockinged knees in front of him and unzipped his trousers. His aching cock burst free and Cynthia immediately took it into her mouth. She really didn’t know what she was doing, she was just responding to her desires now but Vince had so much pent up tension that he came almost immediately and filled her mouth with cum. From behind the counter the shop girl watched with only mild interest, she knew she could make Vince last much longer.

As Vince composed himself Cynthia calmly wiped her face clean and then stepped into the miniskirt, struggling a bit to pull it up over her hips but once zipped she felt really good. She paid for her new clothes at the counter, thanked Vince and left.

* * *

Jenny was more than shocked when Cynthia strode past her desk with a friendly hello after her encounter with Vince. Jenny was totally dumbfounded, she couldn’t believe that the slut-whore she had just seen was the same conservative man-hating boss she was used to. Maybe it was a joke, if Cynthia had a sense of humour. Well Jenny had to deliver her morning report and maybe that would give her a chance to figure out what was going on. Knocking gently on the door to Cynthia’s office she let herself in to find her normally staid boss applying a thick coating of deep red lipstick.

“Yeah, Jenns?” Cynthia mumbled past the applicator.

“The morning reports...” Jenny burst out nervously. Only last week Cynthia had reprimanded her for wearing too much makeup.

“Oh yeah.” The office routine restored some of the old Cynthia, and dimly she wondered why she felt out of sorts as Jenny starting droning on with a list of facts and figures. Strange, normally she enjoyed this part of the day. Maybe some mood music to little the atmosphere, she thought as she pushed play on the CD and turned up the volume a bit. Jenny didn’t miss a beat, in fact she found the music quite pleasant and relaxing as she read out the comparative power usage of the various leasees.

Very relaxing in fact, Jenny was feeling quite good about herself, not at all self-conscious about performing in front of her very strict boss. Her very pretty boss she noted for the first time ever, with the make-up and her new clothes Jenny decided that Cynthia was about as attractive as a woman could want to be. Woman should look sexy, she decided, the sluttier the better. It was what men wanted and women should do what men wanted. Why hadn’t she understood this before now? Knowing it made everything so much simpler, fewer silly things to worry about. If it pleased men it was right, if it didn’t then it was wrong. So simple.

Jenny noticed that Cynthia seemed to be playing with something over her nipple through her blouse and that her boss was staring at Jenny’s tits rather than listening to what she was saying. Jenny really wished she was wearing something sexier, more like her boss. But Cynthia didn’t seem to mind, she seemed to be getting quite turned on by her anyway. Women should be bisexual, Jenny thought as she put down her notes and began to slowly unbutton her blouse, men get turned on by woman-on-woman sex. Jenny found herself drifting towards her boss who was eyeing her with obvious lust.

“Jenny darling,” Cynthia purred, “My pussy needs servicing. Do you think you could manage?”

As calmly as though she had been asked for a cup of coffee Jenny pulled off her blouse and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Cynthia giggled in anticipation and pulled open her own blouse to reveal her engorged nipples in their clamps and her sexy bra. Jenny cooed in surprise and delight and they were soon both stripped and passionately fondling and fucking each other on the office floor.

* * *

Seeing an attractive young woman in a business suit fondling a large dildo, Vince went over to her figuring a bit of personal charm could help push a sale along. “Can I help you with your purchase, Miss?”

Jenny turned and gave him one of the most seductive looks he had ever seen and almost casually reached out with her hand and rubbed his crotch. “Cyndi tells me you do ... discounts.”

Vince gulped. Even by his standards this woman was wanton, “Um, well, yes ...” he stammered as she licked her glossy red lips.

“You see, I do want to turn her on. And when she’s hooked and horny, I intend to have a little sweet revenge for all the times she’s bossed me around. I’m sure you can suggest something suitable?”

A blowjob and a change of clothes later, and Jenny was strutting out of Vince’s shop with an intense heat of arousal flowing through her young body. From bottom to top, five inch stiletto heel pumps, fishnet stockings, garters visible as they ran under the hem of her leather micro skirt up to her red satin basque with its black lace trim revealed to the world within her small bolero jacket and up to a wide leather choker. Jenny liked the way everyone was staring at her, and blew a lewd kiss at a group of teenagers by the fountain. And in her handbag she had a selection of toys that she was dying to use on Cyndi, she would see who was going to be boss!

* * *

Cyndi was bored and wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding it from the women of the League for Moral Decency : WestMall Chapter. The half dozen prudish busybodies had arrived for their scheduled meeting and had been expecting the usual agreement and polite support for their crusade against the declining standards within the mall. Instead the Cynthia behind the desk looked like she was dressed for a nightclub, and not a particularly reputable one at that. Her total indifference didn’t stop them presenting their petition and planned speech and as they ranted on they barely noticed that Cynthia had popped a CD into her player and started it up.

The meeting rolled on for the next half hour and it was all Cyndi could do not to play with herself to relieve the boredom. Meanwhile the women of the LMD:WC had been subjected to Vince’s subliminal assault. Not having anywhere near the willpower of Cynthia, they readily, eagerly in fact, took her suggestion that they should take their petition directly to Vince. With a strange sense of excitement much like the one they got when reviewing disgusting videos before having them banned, they bustled out of Cynthia’s office towards the sex shop.

Vince looked up with mild annoyance when he saw the sextet from LMD:WC. They almost never actually entered his shop, usually content to harangue and picket him from outside. His annoyance turned to concern as Mz Phelps roughly pushed Mrs Erbuckle to one side in her haste to reach him. Concern became outright shock and horror as Mz Phelps wrapped her pudgy arms around him and planted a slobbering kiss directly on his lips. As he was wrestled to the floor and felt someone tugging at his pants he realised what must have happened. He managed one last despairing squeal of “Nooo!!!!” before six sweating, on-heat women set about dismantling both him and his shop in their desperate need to find sexual satisfaction.

Back in her office Cyndi was face down over her desk screaming in ecstasy as Jenny ass-fucked her with a strap on dildo. She loved her secretary, she loved being dominated by her and most of all she loved her toys and clothes from Vince’s wonderful shop. Little did she know that it would be a while before Vince would be offering any more discounts.