The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monster

“Is this it?”

“Yes, this is the spot.”

The two voices drifted on the warm night breeze, a breeze that only lightly disturbed the branches of an ancient, gnarled oak tree. Men from the village, carrying digging tools and other...implements.

“Why did they bury her here?” “I don’t know, or care. I only care about one thing, what happened to my brother’s boy, Jason.”

Jason. My first love, my first...

“Does he know...?” “No, and I intend to keep it that way. Been enough blood and grief already, and the girl’s parents won’t know either, if I’ve anything to say about it.” I kept silent. They were under the tree now. I felt the need now, sweeping over me like a huge wave. I didn’t want to give in to it, but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help it now any more than I could with Jason. Their voices came to me again, but I wasn’t listening. I was shaking, trying not to...but it was so hard, so damned hard.

The sound of spades breaking the soil, and my own heavy, tortured breathing filled my ears. I couldn’t help myself any longer. My body was moving and I was just an observer. I dropped down on them from my perch high up in the tree. There was a brief and violent flurry of activity, then it was over, except for in my dreams, where the scene would haunt me for long years, recurring in hellish slowness. I cursed myself even as I drank.

I shook the memory of that night from my mind, feeling the night breeze caress my skin. I was dressed for warmer weather, but it didn’t matter. No one would notice, unless I wanted them to. I saw him from a distance, a young man, probably early thirties, head shaved bald, a bit scruffy looking, dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved, grey sweatshirt. He seemed sullen and moved swiftly but clumsily. He appeared to be deep in thought. I reached out and touched his mind.

He had just come from his girlfriend’s place. They’d been fighting. Her name was Jennifer. He’d beaten her. Again. I saw the violence of the encounter as I’d been there. It was sickening. What made it worse was that he blamed her for it, for all the beatings. My mind was made up in that instant. As he came down the street, I drifted casually from my hiding spot in the shadow-filled mouth of the alley. I made no sound, but I made sure he saw me. He stopped dead on the sidewalk as I approached, and I put a sway into my walk that I knew would hold his eyes. His eyes met mine and he became lost in their depths. He was mine before I’d even spoken a word.

“Hi”, I purred, “I was wondering if you could help me with something?” He shook his head as if to clear it. “Yeah? Whatcha need help with?” His jeans tented noticeably as he looked me up and down unabashedly, with a small smirk on his face. What a specimen this one was. “Well, I know someone who lives down that way”, I said, indicating with a nod the alleyway I’d come from, “but I’m new to the area and I’m a bit uneasy about walking down a dark alley at night by myself.” I bounced slightly on my feet as I talked, to draw his eyes to my breasts as they jiggled in the skin-tight red halter top I wore. He’d already feasted his eyes on the denim shorts I was wearing, but the sight of my breasts threatening to spill out of my sleeveless top became the center of his universe. His eyes widened considerably. “Ye-yeah, s-sure”, he sputtered idiotically, “I c-can walk you to your friend’s house.”

He was clearly fantasizing about getting into my pants, just as intended. He had no intention of being a gentleman about it, either. Perfect. I smiled sweetly at this pathetic excuse for a human being., savoring what was to come. There would be no need to toy with this one once I had him where I wanted him, but I would anyway. It made things more enjoyable for me. Besides, Jennifer deserved better, and the world would benefit from having one less woman-beating troglodyte walking its surface.

I didn’t know his name, but I led him along as though he were prince charming and could do no wrong. Unlike this vile specimen trailing after me, the people I’d killed long ago had been decent people, innocents killed by a girl who couldn’t help herself, a girl who had been as much a victim as they’d been, because that girl hadn’t asked for what had happened to her. That didn’t lessen the monstrousness of the girl’s actions though. My actions.

What had happened was simple enough, though it would take me a long time to realize what had been done to me, and even longer to admit to myself what I’d become, through no fault of mine. Simply put, I’d been attacked by a nosferatu, an undead, thus transforming me into an undead. Three nights later I...came back, and visited Jason in the night, because I loved him, I really had loved him, wanted to marry him one day and have children with him. There was a new want though, a new need burning in my veins, and I couldn’t resist it then. I didn’t know it could be resisted, not until a long time afterwards. Jason had been only the first. Only after many years did I manage to learn to control the thirst and swear to myself that I would no longer be the monster that I’d been up to that point, the monster that well-meaning parents told their children didn’t exist. I knew I’d be a monster forevermore, but maybe I could be a beneficent monster, one who would strive to make the lives of others better, even if only in a small way.

This was why I was out tonight, leading this piece of human trash down a dark alleyway. When I had touched his mind, I saw more than just this night’s beating of Jennifer. I saw the other acts of violence, humiliation, greed and lust. I saw and felt the hatred and spite in this ‘man’ towards others, the joy of hurting other people.

I was not fit to judge others, not with the things I’d done, the blood on my own hands, but I knew that eliminating this piece of garbage would bring hope back into Jennifer’s life, bring her a glimmer of brightness to dispel the desperation and futility inflicted on her by this man.

“Thank you for coming with me”, I purred dreamily as we walked down the alley. “Yeah, no problem”, he muttered. I could almost feel his eyes roaming my body. I reached into his mind again, little as I wanted to. His name came to me and I closed the mental link. I wouldn’t need to touch this one’s mind again, thank whatever gods there were!

The alley led to another, which ran behind a row of houses. There was only one weak streetlight, at the far end, doing little to dispel the shadows.Nothing stirred, all was muffled in silence. Coming to a stop by an old, badly rusted dumpster, I spun around and grabbed my ‘gentleman escort’ by his throat and slammed him against the dumpster’s side. Now came the fun.

Freddie(The name he went by) looked at me with eyes the size of dinner plates. “Lady, what the hell—” I laughed in his face, and when he tried to pull away from me and couldn’t, I laughed harder. Indignation flashed across his face. “What’s the matter, baby? Can’t you push me away? Big strong man can’t overpower a woman!”

Pride badly bruised now, Freddie was struggling in my grip, and the more he struggled without getting free of me, the angrier he got. Then I tightened my grip, for just a second, and saw the first flicker of fear cross his features. When my grip loosened he redoubled his efforts to break free. “Bitch! I’ll kill you!” I smiled predatorily. “Is that right? You were going to rape me and beat me. After already beating Jennifer earlier tonight, Freddie.”

A lovely combination of puzzlement and fright played across his face. “Who...who put you up to this, huh? Probably one of her whore friends. Well, you’re gonna regret not minding your own business, bitch!” I smiled sweetly at Freddie as he struggled energetically to break my hold on his throat. He punched me. I let him. Again and again he rained punches into my face, and I continued to simply stand there smiling sweetly at him.

When he saw that his punches weren’t hurting me in the slightest, terror found a home in his eyes. He renewed his efforts, punching and kicking, trying desperately to tear free of my grip, but to no avail. After a minute of enjoying the show he was giving me, I lifted him off the ground and widened my sweet, girly smile. Freddie nearly had a stroke. He would have screamed, if I hadn’t tightened my grip on his throat again. My grip wasn’t tight enough to choke him unconscious, just tight enough to get my point across. I could literally decapitate him by squeezing just a bit harder.

He saw the truth in my eyes and quit struggling, going full rag-doll in my grip. I held his dead weight in the air for another minute, watching dark understanding fill him before slowly lowering him to the ground. He made no attempt to escape when his feet touched the ground. He had seen the futility of fighting. He recognized that his end was near.

Freddie stood pinned against the dumpster again, but now that he had some inkling that I wasn’t human, and that I was going to kill him, he slumped in my grip. I made a decision then, impulsive as it was. I would give him a merciful death, a good death, little as he deserved one.

“Freddie, look at me.” I wasn’t smiling any longer. Freddie closed his eyes, still breathing hard from his exertions. He shook his head. “Just...just do it. Finish me.”

“Freddie, look at me.”

Another head shake.

“Freddie.”

A whimper came from him. “Freddie.” My voice was a whisper now. “Look at me, Freddie.” Slowly, he raised his head. His eyes met mine. “You...you aren’t human, are you?” His voice was flat. “Ssshhh...it doesn’t matter. Look into my eyes now, lose yourself in them.” Freddie murmured, “So...tired. Tired of...life. Living.”

“Shush. Just look into my eyes now. Fall into them. Let them become your world now. So pretty, so pretty, so pretty.”

Freddie was becoming lost in my eyes. “So...pretty,” he said, mirroring my words. “Yes, so pretty. Just sink down into my eyes. Slip down. Slip, slip down. Slip.”

Freddie’s eyes glazed over as he sank down into trance. I bored into him with the full intensity of my power now. I could have taken him then. I could have taken him at any point since I first saw him, I could have ripped his throat out and watched with satisfaction as he died fully aware of what was happening to him. I had, in fact, done just that, ages ago, before I had learned to control myself. I was not the monster that I had been. No. I was a different sort of monster now. I no longer killed simply to satisfy my thirst.

As a psychiatrist, I helped people better themselves. I helped make the world a better place. I couldn’t erase the past or pretend that none of it had happened, I could only move forward and hope that what I did as a psychiatrist was indeed making some difference. I had a lot of pain, a lot of bad, bad things I’d done, to atone for. I didn’t deserve a second chance, no more than Freddie deserved a merciful death, but since I had one anyway, I had to make the most of it.

Which brought me back to the here and now. Staring deeply into Freddie’s eyes, I used my power of influence to arouse him. I rubbed his chest with my hands and pressed my body into his. “This feels so good, so very good”, I purred at him. I leaned in to nibble gently on his ear lobe, trailing a finger down his chest to just below his navel and back up again. “Feel my touch, feel the heat. So hot...So. Fucking. Hot. Feel the throbbing...pulsing...throbbing. Feel it building, building. Ugh!” I kissed his neck, grinding my hips against his crotch. He was hard.

I crushed my breasts against his chest and slid down his body,stopping just shy of his hard-on before moving back up. When I reached his chest again, I ripped his shirt apart and used my now hard nipples to trace circles around his own. He was breathing hard again, this time from the arousal I was bathing him in. His eyelids were hooded, almost slits. “Feel the pleasure, feel it now, feel it washing over you in waves. So hot...throbbing...throbbing...so hard, so hard now. Ugh!” I reached down to unzip his fly and snake a hand inside.

Once I was in his pants I grazed his cock with my middle finger, then I tickled his balls. He thrust his hips out uncontrollably. I showered his neck with hot kisses. Freddie was shaking now from head to toe. I reached into his boxer shorts and wrapped my hand around his throbbing shaft.

Freddie’s legs gave out and I had to support his limp body with my free hand while lowering him to the ground. Once he was laid out underneath me, I stroked him slowly, urging him to get harder for me. I worked him free of his pants. I whispered hotly in his ear, “Yes, feel the pleasure building, feel me pumping your cock. Feel the pleasure, let it consume you, let it enslave you!” Pre-cum was dribbling from his cock now, lubricating his straining sex.

Looking into his eyes, I saw that they’d rolled up into his head, showing only the whites now. I stroked him faster, harder. “You’re so close now, so close!” Freddie’s body was quivering under my touch. I kissed his throat again and again. I played Freddie’s body like a violin, and it responded eagerly. I owned him now.

“Oh, you’re so close now, so close. You need to cum, but not yet, not yet.” I twisted his left nipple while teasingly biting the other. His cock was throbbing and straining for release in my hand, but I held him on the edge a moment longer. I moved down his body, now using both hands on his engorged cock, one to stroke him, the other to rub my index finger up and down the sensitive underside of his cock-head. I rubbed the underside faster and faster, breathing hotly on his cock as I did.

Freddie bucked under my hands, thrusting robotically as I urged him on. When I knew his heart couldn’t beat any faster, I blew on his cock, gave it one last stroke and commanded him, “Cum now, cum, cum, cum!” and bit into his cock as he gushed over and over. I drank.

When I had had my fill, I stood up, looking down at the cooling body at my feet. I used Freddie’s torn shirt to clean myself. My memories took me back to that night, so long ago, when a girl visited the boy she loved with every fiber of her being. I could never forgive that girl, but I couldn’t hate her either. She hadn’t asked for what had happened to her, what she had become, she hadn’t been able to help herself, but that didn’t make things any better.

Emily remembered that night so vividly. The still night air, the insect sounds, and the boy sleeping in his bed, until her whispers woke him up. “Jason, wake up, wake up. I’m here now.” “Emily? What? Is this a-a dream? Why are you so pale?” “Let me show you”...