The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monster Girl Almanac

Chapter One: Landon Cross

Landon is a young man who finds the very idea of Monster Girls to be absolutely fascinating. He yearns to learn all about them and record his knowledge. The only problem? Monster Girls are extremely dangerous creatures who will kill him on sight. Won’t they?

Landon Cross inspected the title with, well mostly with trepidation. It was, if one were to be generous, an ambitious undertaking. Most graduates of Hero School were more concerned about developing fighting techniques or improving their magic to be able to combat the Monster Girl threat to human society, but the best weapon in any situation was knowledge, right? That’s what Landon thought. Over the past five years of his academic life Landon had attempted to devour any and all knowledge he could pertaining to Monster Girls.

He spent countless hours sequestered away from his classmates, reading about their origins...which really was a bunch of random guesswork that included everything from magical transforming of humans into Monster Girls by nefarious forces some one to two hundred years ago, to demons from another plane crossing over into ours some one to two hundred years ago... At least the timelines all seemed to be consistent. Their weaknesses, which seemed to mostly be reducible to ‘stick em with the pointy end of the sword’ or ‘blast em with magic.’ Their strengths and desires, which seemed to revolve completely around sex and their need to reproduce with male humans. Even trying to figure out if they had personalities, some at least certainly showed intelligence, but none of the books Landon read really described anything outside of ‘extremely dangerous, kill on sight.’

He leaned back in his chair, adjusting the glasses adorning his lean, slightly pale face. It wasn’t as though he never got any sun, after all Heroic Eroticism Retaliation Academy (and he could’ve sworn they were going to go for a “HERO” acronym but oh well) required a certain level of physical exercise, especially outside. As such his frame was well toned, but by no means muscular, he did primary use his time outside of class for studying, and not training. As such he was missing the sheer bulk of his fellow hero applicants in training and much of the athleticism. He ran some fingers through his sandy brown hair and let the feeling of thick locks between his hands soothe his nerves.

It had been just a few weeks since he decided that if there wasn’t information to research on Monster Girls, he would be the one to provide it. It would be his life’s work, a project that could make him very VERY famous...or it could make him an infamous warning tale. Monster Girls used sex to fight, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t be deadly, the idea of being physically drained to the point of death by a Monster Girl he couldn’t see coming was...chilling.

“My God are you attached to this library DumbDon?” asked a haughty, albeit musical, voice coming suddenly from directly behind Landon. With a start, and almost jumping out of his seat, Landon turned, recognizing the absolutely stunning Vanessa Kang. One of his classmates from even before HERA Vanessa was best described as the most physically attractive woman he’d ever laid eyes on. Long, perfectly straight blonde hair, deep bright green eyes, and a body that had been thoroughly trained to be toned and wrapped in muscle despite the bounty of curves that she loved showing off with that tight little top she wore, tiny enough to show off a flat, muscular midriff, and a pair of short shorts that showed off long, toned legs and a large, round, but tight bottom a man could bounce a quarter off. He looked up at her face and the grin she gave him was one that said she knew he’d been looking, and he was going to be punished for it...

Vanessa may have been, in the loosest sense of the word, childhood friends with Landon, but he never really received much friendly attention from her. She was...in a word, gifted. Her fighter’s prowess and intuition, her ability to use magic to augment her particular style...her nothing less than blessed body. In combat training she was nigh untouchable at this academy, and she had one other area she particularly excelled at, which was considered mandatory for any serious Monster Girl Hunter to possess.

“What’s this now?” she whispered in his ear, her voice caressing his mind directly as warm magic began to gently settle over Landon in a warm, heavy wave, keeping him rooted to his chair and causing his body to respond to her sensual tone with tingling readiness. Vanessa sat down on Landon’s lap, her incredibly tight bottom pressing firmly against his crotch and forcing out a groan of approval from between Landon’s lips.

“Nessa—”

“Quiet DumbDon,” Vanessa snapped, punctuating her words with sudden twist of her hips, grinding into his lap and causing his cock to swell bigger and harder. The magic emanating from Vanessa’s body made him feel so heavy and warm, it made him feel so sensitive to every touch. He tried to recall his magical defense lessons, to rally behind some magic of his own, create a shield against Vanessa’s subtle, sensual manipulations, but he was never very good at magic, even when not...distracted. He groaned as the magic failed to come to his aid and instead relaxed his body back into his chair, hoping to conserve some energy to be able to physically force Nessa off his lap.

“There you go...” Vanessa said, her hips moving in slow, deliberate circles, the pleasure in his groin almost rewarding him for relaxing, for not resisting. Vanessa was so beautiful, it was almost unfair to try resisting such an attractive woman when she was grinding against his swollen, sensitive manhood. “Monster Girl Almanac? DumbDon you can’t be serious about this.” She giggled, tauntingly as she began to sandwich Landon’s cock between her cheeks and slide up and down on his lap. Even through Landon’s pants the sensations were incredible! “You can’t just lock yourself away in a library and get something like this done you know? You’d have to actually go out and study real Monster Girls...and you know why no one has ever done anything like this before don’t you? DumbDon?”

“I—” Landon started to reply but was immediately cut off by Nessa’s shorts clad butt pressing firmly down into his lap, causing him to gasp aloud.

“DumbDon, that was a rhetorical question idiot. You don’t answer those. Just lean back and listen,” Nessa said, or commanded, before going back to the sensual, thought melting up and down grinding that continued to push Landon closer and closer to losing it... “It’s because when you meet a Monster Girl, you only have two options. Take her out...or get taken.”

“Ngh N-Nessa I’m gonna—” Vanessa put a finger to Landon’s lips, silencing him as she continued to slide her booty up and down, increasing the pace slightly.

“No interruptions DumbDon! Wait till I’m finished speaking, then I’ll let you say what it is you want,” she said, keeping her finger on Landon’s lips, the single finger like a muzzle, keeping Landon from talking, even as the pleasurable sensations in his crotch started to rise, started to make him breathe harder. He tried to lift his hands to her hips, to push her away, but he had no strength left in his arms, all that he succeeded in doing was to put his hands on her soft, wide hips while she continued to grind into him, almost as though he was now helping her. The sensation was becoming unbearable, if she didn’t stop soon he was going to...

“You don’t have what it takes to fight DumbDon. You’re a worthless waste of this school’s time. You try so hard to absorb knowledge, but knowledge is worthless if you don’t apply it. Imagine if I were one of these Monster Girls you were trying to study,” Nessa teased, her grinding becoming even more insistent, Landon’s stamina quickly reaching its end. He was going to cum, he couldn’t help it, it all felt so good and the pressure was building so much. It was all he could do to hold back...and he couldn’t even process why he wanted to anymore. “You couldn’t write anything. You couldn’t even resist a normal girl’s natural charms and a little magical relaxation spell. How could you write a single word when all you’re thinking about right now...“

Suddenly Nessa was no longer grinding against Landon’s swollen cock, she was leaning forward, her eyes filling his gaze as she jabbed a finger almost painfully into Landon’s straining cock-head, his orgasm just a hairsbreadth away, but now effectively sealed by that single finger, plugging his cock, preventing him from releasing a much needed load. “Is how bad you need to cum?” Nessa smiled sadistically, her lips moving to his ear and whispering in a way that sent shivers down Landon’s spine and made his cock practically start spasming under her fingertip. “By the way, the school captured a Slime Girl and is giving all the students a chance to study it. It might be the only way for you to actually complete an entry in that silly little book of yours. Safely behind glass. Her unable to touch you in a way that makes you want...to...pop.” Suddenly Vanessa’s finger was gone and that was the trigger for Landon to cum, his cock unloading his seed and causing him to grunt as he came in thick spurts. Nessa didn’t even stay to watch, she just walked out of the library with her hips swaying seductively. Landon didn’t even realize he’d been staring until the door closed behind her.

Breathing heavily, Landon bit back a curse as the relaxation spell wore off. His pants were now completely ruined, and if he wanted to go back home to get a fresh pair he’d have to miss out on the Slime Girl... There was no way he was going to suffer through the humiliation of attending with cum stained pants though! He had a pair of gym shorts he could get...but that was all the way in the gym, across the academy complex...but not so far that he couldn’t make it, if only he had a shield... He looked at his backpack...that might be a bit too conspicuous, then around at the library books surrounding him, and why not make it a useful shield too?

Landon moved to pick up his Monster Girl Almanac, work in progress, only to find it missing! Nessa must’ve taken it...it hadn’t even been filled in at all yet, so she was just messing with him out of spite! Landon stood, growling to himself he made his away to the library shelves pertaining to Slime Girls, and picked out a book on general knowledge of Slime Girls. It wasn’t near as detailed as he would’ve liked, but adventurers and hero graduates had discovered some things about Slime Girls while fighting them and someone bothered to write those things down. Though it was rare heroes did manage to take the time to record what they knew about Monster Girls, particularly for such a weak variety. Slime Girls were F class Monster Girls, meaning the lowest of the low. Even he, bottom of his class in physical, magical, and sexual combat could defeat one. Capturing one, or capturing any Monster Girl really, was a completely different story... Any Monster Girl was a danger if she got her hand down your pants, and so keeping your distance was always the advised strategy, meaning the method most heroes used was a trap, or some kind of disabling magic from long range, then finishing them off with swords or magic before they could retaliate, so who knew when this opportunity might come along again? Of course, he also had a second reason for picking up the book.

Using the book to hide the stain in his pants, Landon made his way to the librarian, Miss Carter, and tried not to blush. Miss Carter was an ex-venturer herself, and she still kept her body very much in shape, but now that she was retired and serving as a librarian, most of her tighter, muscular attributes had been replaced by soft curves that served to fuel the male students’ fantasies of a sexy older librarian. The mousy bun containing her long chocolate brown hair and pair of cute spectacles adorning her pretty face, not able to conceal bright blue eyes, only ratcheted those fantasies up higher. Sure they weren’t teenagers anymore, but they were still virile young men learning how to fight erotically inclined fantasy fuel looking to pump them dry of all that...virility. Really, fantasizing about taking the librarian up the ass was pretty tame! Not that Landon would ever fantasize about such things...not more than once or twice anyway.

Landon coughed a bit and looked up at her lovely, lightly made up, face. She looked, as she usually did, like she did not get enough sleep the night before. Her gaze was distracted and bleary as she took a sip from her omnipresent coffee cup and looked down at Landon, who pressed in as close to her desk as possible, actually hoping she mistook him for someone trying to get a glimpse of her long legs in that tight, but modest length pencil skirt, or down her always primly buttoned up blouse. She tried not to play into the sexy librarian fantasy by being professional and friendly without being teasing or playful, but that tight, conservative uniform only made the boys want to see inside all the more.

“Hello Miss Carter,” Landon said, smiling at the beautiful librarian who had become a very familiar friend during his many trips to the book filled building he called his second home. “No luck sleeping again last night?” Miss Carter’s inability to get a good night’s rest this past year and a half now was almost legendary. She didn’t always sleep poorly, but it was often enough that everyone knew about it, the young male students often joking about ‘giving her something to help her in bed.’ Landon tried to remain supportive, always happy to see her on days she seemed to have slept well, and encouraging her on days she didn’t.

“Not as such Landon, no,” she said with a slight quirk to her lips. She was always friendly to Landon, which made sense given how often he was in her library studying diligently and quietly. “Today marks the 4th week that sleep spells have failed to do me any good. Maybe I’ll go back to medication, they seemed to work alright for a time... Hmm...” Miss Carter said, staring through Landon before noticing he had brought a book to check out. “Ah, Slime Girls hmm? You must’ve heard of that recent capture,” she said, taking a sip of coffee before stamping the book’s library card and letting him sign his name. “I don’t think the book will be much use to you though. It’s mostly just telling you things you’d already know from classes. Slime Girls are very weak, but do not take damage from physical attacks and require magic to defeat. They’re slow anyway so even someone without magic could run away easily. They have a very low intelligence throughout the various species, and though there are some variations such as Acid Slimes most Slime Girls’ only differences lay in their color and natural viscosity. F rank Monster Girls if I recall correctly,” Miss Carter said, taking another sip of her coffee. Even when missing sleep Miss Carter was gifted in memorizing details. She was actually part of what inspired Landon to craft his Almanac in the first place! Of course, Landon already knew all of this, and normally wouldn’t have even thought to bring the book, but...

“Well, I’m sure I’ll find some use for it Miss Carter, thanks!” Landon said, holding the book so that it covered his crotch and turned to walk away.

“Well, it’s due back in a week, but I know you’re good for it Landon. Have fun and be sure to learn something,” Miss Carter said, smiling as Landon walked away, turning back only to return the smile before exiting the library and making his way quickly toward the gym.

The book, “On the Topic of Slime Creatures,” ensured Landon was able to make it to the gym without incident, even though there were still several students walking around the school grounds, Landon with a book was a familiar enough sight that most people didn’t even look at him twice. A large colosseum-like building surrounding a massive practice yard, loomed ahead of him, his current destination dwarfing the regular classrooms. HERA’s curriculum was heavily centered on practical applications of skills and magic, less so on book studies, meaning the gym was one of, if not the, most well-funded buildings in the whole academy. The locker rooms were not actually a part of the structure ringing the yard, but instead were located in a basement below it. That meant he needed to take an elevator, so he entered the building from the North side, where the elevators were closest. Being the building with the biggest budget meant that there were going to be the most students hanging around. So the sooner Landon entered the elevator, away from prying eyes, the better.

Landon made his way into the building, avoiding any groups of students as best he could, smiling and nodding, replying with brief words to those who greeted him, but staying swift and true on his course. Upon entering the elevator and hitting the button, he allowed himself a brief sigh of relief. What was it they said on the first day? The moment you think you’re safe, is the moment you’ve already lost the fight.

“Hold the door please!” called out a familiar sounding voice. Landon glanced outside the elevator in time to see a pretty young girl, one he knew as well, running toward him. Landon held the door. One simply did not see the beautiful Jessica Nu rushing toward them, raven black hair in curling waves dancing in the light as she ran, her large heaving bosom bouncing and jiggling in a siren’s call to the gaze, long legs clad in an almost inappropriately short skirt elegantly running toward him, like a gazelle bounding effortlessly through the tall grass, and her creamy toffee toned skin, smooth and pure from any and all blemishes... No, one could not simply see Jessica Nu running toward them, and not accomplish any task that she requested as soon as one could. Most of all because her father was the overlord of the Shining City of Sin, yes they call themselves that, where he rules over Sin City with an iron fist and a harem of Monster Girls at his beck and call. Jessica was defying her father by not attending a more...villainous institution, but he dotes over her and has been supportive of her forging her own path... However, he is still a powerful overlord of one of the major human cities so doing anything at all to upset, or even delight, his daughter may be the last action a student takes at this school.

“Thank you,” Jessica said, smiling at Landon and stepping inside the elevator. She was wearing a button up blouse, which had to remain slightly unbuttoned due to the size of her chest, and a pleated navy skirt the made its way only just above her knee. She wore heavy makeup, light purple eyeshadow, dark mascara, as well as long curled lashes, and wielded a large handbag. She smelled of some kind of flower, a lovely scent that curled up inside your nose and filled your brain with its aroma. Landon had read about some Alraune Girls with scents and nectar that did that... Could Jessica be an Alraune Girl in disguise? Landon chuckled, yeah right, the idea was pretty laughable. Alraune Girls couldn’t move, for one, and to infiltrate a powerful institution like this would require powers far beyond that of an average Alraune Girl. “Did I say something funny?” Landon choked on his laugh, realizing for the first time that he’d just been staring at the beautiful, and now thoroughly confused girl without saying anything, so lost in his fantasies about her he didn’t even manage to conceal his chuckle!

“Oh! No no! I was...thinking of something else,” Landon said quickly as the elevator doors shut. The elevator hadn’t even started yet! How was he going to survive this encounter without making a fool of himself? Correction, a bigger fool of himself.

“Oh? What were you thinking of?” Jessica asked with a light frown, sounding so incredibly sweet and innocent. He wanted to protect her from the world, wanted to shelter her like a porcelain doll, wanted to wrap that sexy, busty body of hers up in his arms and... Well he better not finish that thought if he wanted to still be thought of as a hero.

“I...” You know, sometimes, after digging yourself deep enough into a hole, the best way out is to just be honest and hope the other person understands. “I was thinking that your perfume smells so good you might be an Alraune Girl in disguise...” he said, letting that statement run into his ears so that his brain could register how it sounded out loud, and then immediately regretting his decision to be honest.

“Well thank you,” Jessica said, giggling pleasantly and smiling. Angel Girls but that smile was... He no longer regretted his decision to be honest! “It’s a lavender extract mixed in with a very minute amount of Alraune pollen, so you have a good nose! Be sure to keep an eye on me just in case though,” Jessica said coyly, smiling that big, wide smile that lit up the entire elevator. “I’m Jessica by the way, what’s your name?”

Landon’s heart had risen so high as she responded positively to him, only to plummet as he was reminded just how invisible he was at this academy. He’d known Jessica for the entire last semester, never actually talked to her of course, her father was too scary for that...oh he hoped she didn’t mention him to her father! Should he give a fake name? No, they share classes together, she’d know instantly! He could drop out! No wait that was stupid.... The elevator door opened. Gah! Why do elevator’s go so fast when you don’t want them to and so slow otherwise? “L-Landon!” he said suddenly, pressing the book covering his crotch tighter against his body. “Landon Cross.”

“Wonderful to meet you Landon Cross. If it’s okay I’d rather not tell you my last name, just for now. It could get kinda embarrassing. Is that weird?” Jessica asked, grimacing. Landon grimaced back...time to spill the beans.

“Well actually... I already know.” This time his brain paused for a moment before deciding whether or not to regret being honest. Jessica looked surprised, then blushed. “We’re um...in a couple classes together this semester...so I already knew who you were. Sorry.” Landon rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, hurrying out of the elevator before the door closed and locked him inside with Jessica, who looked to be shamefully embarrassed. Landon’s brain regretted being honest.

“Oh! I’m so sorry I didn’t recognize you... That’s really bad... Tell you what, next time we’re in class together, I’ll look for you and we can study together, okay?” Jessica asked, stepping out of the elevator with him and being so sweet, so kind, not to mention beautiful. It was really too bad that Landon was going to have to turn her down...

“Sounds great!” he said enthusiastically. ‘Shit!’ he thought internally. Now he would definitely get mentioned to her dad! But this was Jessica Nu! One of the prettiest, kindest, sweetest girls in the entire academy! Surely if anyone was worth a lifetime of looking over one’s shoulder it was her! Truly being honest was the best policy, even if you don’t think so a first lying only gets you into a hole that you don’t want to be in.

“Wonderful! So, Landon, what’re you doing here at the gym?” Jessica asked, stepping off the elevator with him. And sometimes no matter how deep the hole is you lie and lie and lie till you’re out of it or on the other side of the planet, and if you can’t do that, why not just live in the hole? It’s probably very cozy down there so long as it doesn’t rain!

“Oh I’m just here to swap out my gym clothes while the place is empty,” Landon said pointing to his back... Oh crap! Did he forget to bring his backpack? It was so...chaotic in the library earlier he cannot remember if he picked it up or not! He shrugged his shoulders and felt the reassuring weight of the backpack almost forcing a sigh of relief as it shifted and settled.

“Wow! That’s exactly what I’m here for!” Jessica said, wide eyed and beaming as she pulled out a selection of gym clothes from her large handbag. Shorts and a t-shirt, almost disappointingly plain, but surely that shirt was too small for someone with Jessica Nu’s...proportions. “Well, I guess it’s not that unlikely, what else would you be here for?”

“Yeah...” Landon was getting distracted. He needed to get to his locker and get out! Jessica’s locker would be in the girls’ changing room, his in the boys, so once he changed his pants...wait. Landon’s brain, now no longer contemplating the five new regrets he was adding to his life’s story today realized something profound. Jessica Nu was talking to him and seemed to be not having a bad time of it at that! Once his pants were changed, he could hang out with her! “So, you interested in heading over to see the Slime Girl with me?” he asked, stepping out of the elevator and giving her his best smile.

“No thanks, I’m really not interested in that sort of thing.” Was she wearing heels? It felt like something sharp had just stepped all over his heart. “Anyway, I’ll see you in class. Bye!” Jessica said, turning toward the women’s changing area and bouncing away merrily. Landon decided he would allow himself to wallow in self-pity for a minute. Just a single minute of wallowing, he’d earned that today.

Twenty minutes of wallowing later Landon was entering the classroom of Mr. Devin Wolfe, the Trap teacher, with new gym shorts on and old cum stained pants safely tucked out of sight in his backpack. Mr. Wolfe’s room was always filled with wall-to-wall assortments of traps for various different varieties of Monster Girl. Some traps were purely for Aquatic Monster Girls, others for Monster Girls with specific diets, and some for flight-based Monster Girls. Impressive as they were variety wise, all the traps Mr. Wolfe had on display would only work on low class Monster Girls, but right now Landon wasn’t paying them any heed. There, in the center of the room, a large glass tank where a confused looking Slime Girl pressed her incredibly curvaceous body up against the walls futilely in an effort to find a way out. She was a brilliant forest green color, and she appeared to be of a thicker than normal viscosity. Her slime body was slow to morph and move around, and as she pressed up against the glass wall it slowly spread out across the surface, making absolutely incredible things happen to her sizable naked tits. The most remarkable thing about her though, was how her gaze locked onto Landon immediately upon him entering the room, and didn’t leave even as he proceeded to walk through a crowd of eager young heroes all ogling the Slime Girl as though she were an exhibit at a zoo. These men and women in training were all ignored as she was locked onto Landon exclusively. Wherever he moved, her gaze followed...

“Mr. Cross,” spoke a clearly pleased with himself Devin Wolfe. “I was wondering when you would be showing up today.” Mr. Wolfe was a well-built man, typical heroic body type with bulging muscles and strong jaw. He wore the camouflage uniform of an age and army lost since times long gone and forgotten and looked down on Landon from an impressive 6-and-a-half-foot height. “So, you wanna know how I caught her?”

“Oh, yes please!” Landon said, trying to put the Slime Girl’s unnerving gaze out of his mind. He pulled out his notebook and a pencil, much to Mr. Wolfe’s amusement.

“Ever the studious one, aren’t we? But remember what I say, studying the enemy is only the first step, you have to train your body to be able to confront that enemy, otherwise all these notes are worthless. Still...I can’t help myself as a teacher not to indulge in a student’s passion...” Mr. Wolfe said, though Landon was pretty sure he just enjoyed having such a rapt audience to brag to.

“Yes, please tell me everything you can sir!” Landon said, ignoring the other students around him sighing or giving him looks of confusion. For those that knew him, Landon was hopelessly, in their eyes, obsessed with Monster Girls but didn’t have any actual ability to go out and discover anything about them, so he was forced to leech off others’ hard work. Landon didn’t see it that way at all, but at least that was better than what the people who didn’t know him thought...that he was just some pervert who had an unhealthy obsession with Monster Girls and wouldn’t mind getting captured by one... Unfortunately, that...mindset wasn’t all that rare, though it was pretty uncommon.

“Heh, well naturally I used glass as containment, it’s the best way to keep a Slime Girl trapped without buying an expensive magical field or barrier that could end up hurting her anyway. Now, since Slime Girls are very weak, and extremely stupid, all I had to do was put a flesh-colored dildo and torso inside the container, sprinkle a bit of semen underneath, and I found her not even an hour later trying to hump the semen out of a plastic cock.” Mr. Wolfe gave a laugh, obviously finding the entire trip very funny, but Landon felt as though he was getting more questions than answers.

“Was the semen necessary? Like some kind of bait or did she go for the dildo instead? Which actually did the trick?” Landon asked, noting down Mr. Wolfe’s description.

“Ah Mr. Cross...you really know how to take the fun out of trapping Monster Girls. If you have to know it’s both. I’ve tried the trap before without one or the other and it isn’t nearly as effective. Satisfied?”

“Well...”

“Of course not.”

“It’s just...if the trap didn’t work before...I mean...I just want to know...why not? What is it about the combination of both kinds of bait that attract Slime Girls? And does this trap work with other Monster Girls too?”

“No boy! Cross let me be blunt, I’m putting a dildo with semen in a glass jar and basically holding up a sign that says free meal inside. No one with any intelligence at all is going to fall for such a simple trick! You’re thinking about this way too hard, the reason it works is because Slime Girls aren’t intelligent. They see food, they go after food. They don’t worry about whether the food is actually food or bait.”

“Yeah, I guess so...” Landon said, withering before his taller, bulkier, and more knowledgeable teacher. He got that complain a lot, he thought about things too much. Sometimes stick ’em with the pointy end was the correct solution and wasting time thinking through why sticking ’em was good was just a waste of time. It was good because it worked...at least, that’s what everyone said. Landon just...just felt that was an unsatisfying answer!

The Slime Girl pressed herself up against the glass, pushing her thick, green body firmly against the hard surface as though trying to phase through it before recoiling back and looking around as though confused where she was. She definitely didn’t look intelligent. Mr. Wolfe was right, of course, the reason why such a simple trap worked was that it took advantage of the prey’s shortcomings, as any good trap ought to...but why didn’t just the dildo and torso toy alone work? What about adding a bit of semen, unseen beneath the torso no less, made Slime Girls enter into glass cages? It had been theorized that Monster Girls could “sense” a man’s seed, but no one had been able to prove such a thing. If Landon could do it...well, he wouldn’t have to worry about people thinking he was just a pervert trying to get captured anymore!

Landon approached the tank, intending to inspect the glass cage itself, but as soon as he moved near the Slime Girl spun toward him, slamming herself against the glass wall and looking at him with large, almost desperate eyes. Eyes that didn’t seem to be able to focus on him, almost looking through him. Was she feral?

“Whoa there!” A firm hand on his shoulder reintroduced him to Mr. Wolfe who pulled him back, away from the tank. “Monster Girls are like animals, Slime Girls much more so. You don’t wanna get too close, you’re definitely gonna be seen as the ‘weakest gazelle’ in the pack,” Mr. Wolfe said, giving Landon a wink and leading him away.

“A-ah...thanks!” Landon said, moving backwards, seemingly unable to look away from the Slime Girl’s eyes. Some Monster Girls could hypnotize people with their eyes, but Slime Girls didn’t have that ability...so why did he keep wanting to gaze at them, as though they were drawing all his attention...as though...there was a mystery there he was about to solve. “How long are you going to keep her like this?”

“It Landon. I’m gonna keep it safely contained here till the weekend, where it will be mercifully put down with a disintegration spell.”

“What?” Landon gasped, shocked.

“Landon this is a dangerous animal; you didn’t think the school was gonna let me keep it for any length of time, did you?” Mr. Wolfe asked chidingly, but the warmth in his eyes told Landon he knew Landon was smart enough to have known this all along.

“Yeah, I suppose I knew she- erm it wouldn’t be here forever. I was just kinda hoping I’d have more of a chance to study it before...you know.”

“Before we eliminated a dangerous threat to the school. Landon, I know you’re passionate about this, but please if there’s nothing else you learn from me learn this. Monster Girls will kill you without a second thought if you give them the chance. I want to support you in your passions, but this is a dangerous road you’ve chosen to walk. Perhaps more dangerous than you have truly appreciated yet. Okay?”

“Yes sir. Still, thank you for this opportunity, even if it’s only for three days I’m gonna take every opportunity I can to learn and be able to be a valuable asset to the Monster Girl hunters risking their lives out there every day!” Landon said, clutching his notebook to his chest. The first entry in his Almanac, the Slime Girl, penciled in. It was a good place to start! Mr. Wolfe approved of this answer, because he grinned down at Landon and placed a hand on the young man’s shoulder.

“Tell you what, if you can promise me that you can be safe and responsible, I might give you the key to my office so you can observe it’s nighttime behaviors too. How about that?”

“Really?!” Landon exclaimed; eyes wide. “That would be amazing! Thank you!”

“Now now, I said maybe. Can you be safe and responsible?”

“Of course! I won’t even approach the cage! Just seeing what s- it’ll do during night-time will be invaluable!”

“Heh, I think you’ll find the experience to be far more boring than you’re expecting, but this chance doesn’t come around too often, and it is just a Class F. If worst comes to worst, you can run away and come get me. Deal?” Mr. Wolfe asked, reaching into his front pocket and taking out a classroom key.

“Absolutely deal! Thank you, Mr. Wolfe!”

“Hey, don’t wind up dead on my classroom floor tomorrow morning yeah? I could lose my pension,” Mr. Wolfe said with a grin before dropping the key into Landon’s hand and moving toward a group of students who were huddled close by.

Landon stared at the key; the amount of trust Mr. Wolfe had just placed in him was breathtaking... If Landon did mess up, and ended up dying to a Slime Girl, of all things, then not only would Mr. Wolfe lose his pension, he’d likely never teach at another school ever again! His teacher was showing his bravado with a joke, but Landon felt a much more serious resolve well up inside him as he clutched the key tightly, affirming to himself that he would not wind-up dead tomorrow morning! For Mr. Wolfe!

...also, for himself, cause winding up dead to a Slime Girl was one of the most embarrassing ways to go...

* * *

That night Landon was happy to have another day behind him. Classes were dreadful, managing to be both uninformative and exhausting as his teachers just sent students through obstacle courses and sword swinging exercises. Even while his body was being ruthlessly beaten into shape through physical exercise his mind was on the Slime Girl and what kinds of secrets could be divulged from her nocturnal habits. A distraction which proved beneficial during his seduction resistance training.

Unlocking and opening the door to Mr. Wolfe’s room, Landon slipped inside and opened his backpack, aiming to retrieve his notebook, and finding his old pants still stuffed inside. He was so distracted he’d forgotten to take them out. With a grimace Landon simply ignored them and took out a pencil and his notebook, the new Monster Girl Almanac, since Nessa stole the original. He looked up at the glass cage, eager to fill in some details of the Slime Girl’s sleeping habits. The Slime Girl was gone.

Landon’s mouth flew open as he stared, agog, at the empty glass cage where a Slime Girl used to be just hours earlier. Did the school execute her earlier than planned? Did Mr. Wolfe move her or change his mind about letting Landon study her? Did she...escape? Landon looked back at the door he’d just walked in, left unlocked and ajar in his eagerness to observe the Slime Girl. He panicked, slamming the door shut and locking it. Surely, she didn’t have enough time to get out right? Unless she was waiting for the opportunity to slip out the moment he wandered inside? Landon stared at the door for a long second before deciding that if that was the case the school could take care of it. How did she manage to escape though? That glass cage looked to be as secure as anything he’d ever seen, and it was designed by Mr. Wolfe himself! No, it was far more likely that she’d been moved, either by the school or by Mr. Wolfe and he was worrying over nothing.

Landon moved closer to the glass cage, looking around its entire length for cracks or holes. Slime Girls, having a mostly fluid body, could fit through even the smallest of gaps accounting for them springing up seemingly out of nowhere to ambush unwary travelers, which is why glass was the preferred method of containment. There didn’t seem to be anything wrong with the cage, Landon even ran his hand along the glass itself to be sure. Maybe there was a micro crack or two, but even a fluid body had its limits and Slime Girls were viscous, thicker than water. She’d have to have broken the glass somewhere to escape, and there definitely wasn’t anything like that! So then...the door?

Landon made his way to the cage’s glass door, if there was one place the Slime Girl could escape from it would be here. The door had to be fitted with rubber to seal the gaps caused by its frame. It was still locked, so the likelihood of the school or Mr. Wolfe being the ones to move her suddenly dropped...much like Landon’s stomach. In fact, being right here in front of this highly sophisticated glass door sealed to prevent liquid from passing through made him highly doubt Mr. Wolfe’s simple wooden door would do anything at all... She could’ve escaped hours ago, and no one would be the wiser. In fact, if Landon hadn’t been given the key to Mr. Wolfe’s room no one would’ve noticed till the next morning! But how? How did she escape? Was it the air holes at the cage’s top? Those were very small, and Slime Girls couldn’t climb up the side of glass...could she have elongated herself to the point where she could reach? That made no sense... Physics just didn’t work like that! Landon would just as easily be able to pick himself up by the collar of his shirt!

He touched the lock of the door, intending to open the cage and try to find any clues when his sense of reason decided to put up a red flag. If he were to unlock the cage and she was still in there... He looked around the cage again, REALLY carefully checking to make absolutely certain she was gone. He circled the cage twice, looking in the corners for puddles of goo, or trying to remember if the floor was a different color than it had been before...it was gray steel so...no. Any of that tell-tale green at all? Again no. The glass cage did not provide any places to hide, and Mr. Wolfe hadn’t put in any decorations that she could hide behind or anything. It was just a solid glass container holding nothing except air. Landon even decided to use a simple detect magic spell to see if the Slime Girl was using magic to make herself invisible. An overabundance of caution to be sure, Slime Girls weren’t intelligent enough to use magic, but even the spell told him there was nothing inside that cage. His paranoia sated, Landon unlocked the cage door, opened it, and was immediately tackled by a forest green blob that hadn’t existed a moment before.

Landon felt himself fall in slow motion, the world around him seeming to stop as a million thoughts poured through his head all at once. Surprise first and foremost, he hadn’t been able to see the Slime Girl at all! Fear, of course, was a close second, the Slime Girl was now certainly free and, ah yes shame, it was his fault. Tucked away in that knot of overwhelming emotion, however, was also some intellectual curiosity. The Slime Girl hadn’t been detected with magic, perhaps they had some sort of natural camouflage ability that hadn’t been discovered yet...and tightly held to that curiosity was righteous anger. If those muscle brained idiots had been more supportive of him and his ideas, they could have discovered this ability earlier! He was going to die because everyone else was too stupid to recognize his talents! Oh...and there was dread, he was going to die...and the manner in which he would die was blooming a hint of lust.

Landon fell onto the ground and curled up defensively. His teachers would’ve told him to roll into the fall, use it to bring himself and the Slime Girl around with him on top, but in the moment, Landon couldn’t think about that, his emotions were too overwhelming. The Slime Girl left him lying there and shot off into the room, her body jiggling and bouncing in a delightfully erotic manner, but she didn’t go for the door. Curiously, as the Slime Girl slid along the wooden floor, almost looking like she was skating on those long, slimy green legs, she crashed into the wall with a wet ‘plop.’ Landon blinked behind his glasses as the Slime Girl slid along the wall, her impossibly curvaceous body rubbing along its surface and leaving a wet trail behind. Suddenly she seemed to rebound herself away from the wall and leapt away...only to crash into another wall and the opposite end, sliding along that wall now...

Landon stared in absolute bewilderment. Was she...blind? The Slime Girl didn’t seem to be able to tell exactly where the door was, she just felt along the wall until she decided the door wasn’t there and ran off to another end of the room to try again. The Slime Girl was probably too stupid to understand that the best way of discovering the door was to move along the edge of the wall in a slow circle. Landon’s heart stopped when she did manage to find the door, but he let out a sigh of relief when he remembered that he’d locked it earlier. Since this room was where Mr. Wolfe kept dangerous creatures, the door was one that could lock from both the outside and the inside. The only way to lock or unlock it was with the key, which was safely tucked away in Landon’s pocket.

Still...the Monster Girl didn’t look dangerous at the moment, she looked...well scared, which was a feeling Landon could relate to very well at the moment! Though he was sure he didn’t look nearly as good when he was scared. Her body was bent over a little, trying to force open the door. Her large, curvaceous backside was perfectly sculpted to tempt men, and as she pushed against the door over and over, her bottom jiggled and Landon couldn’t help but wonder how it would feel to thrust against such a plush, round bottom...

The Slime Girl suddenly turned to look directly at Landon, causing him to gulp and attempt to step backward...which just made him realize he was still laying on the ground! He moved to stand, but the Slime Girl was already there, crawling onto him, and smiling. Her enormous bust was dragging up his legs, over his crotch where his cock had gotten a little hard, how did that happen?! She continued to pull herself over him and casually pinned him to the ground with cool, slimy hands, resting her chest against his.

“Relax...” she said, kindly, soothingly, like someone trying to talk to a frightened animal. It had the exact opposite effect on Landon that she intended.

“Y-you talk!?” he exclaimed; eyes wide. She frowned a little but continued nonetheless, settling her hips over his. They were so much warmer than her hands...Landon could feel his body responding automatically.

“Of course, I talk erm...silly boy.” She wasn’t very good at that, her teasing purr turned out more awkward than sexy. Weren’t Monster Girls supposed to be experts at seduction? Though he had to admit, the way her soft body was weighing him down felt very good, and his cock was starting to tingle pleasantly. “Now, why don’t you give me the key to that door, and I’ll give you something in return...” She wiggled her hips suggestively, a motion that made Landon curse every day he daydreamed through sexual resistance class! She was much better with her body than with her mouth it would seem...a thought that was very much not helpful!

“K-key? I don’t have a key! Maybe you should check the desk over there...” he said, nodding toward Mr. Wolfe’s cabinet. The Slime Girl squinted in the direction he nodded, but didn’t seem to be able to focus on the cabinet itself. Landon’s guess seemed to be right, she really was blind...but she managed to find and pin him down just fine, was it some kind of heat vision? The Monster Girl shook her head, looked back down at Landon and moved her tits up to wrap around his neck and chin. They were so warm and soft...and his face sunk into them so easily. They contrasted nicely with her cool, slimy hands. He tried to resist but his eyes just naturally wanted to move down into her oh so deep cleavage while it pinned his head to the ground.

“No, you must have a key. You came in here alone, and I don’t think that human from earlier would just leave the door unlocked. That means you have a key on you somewhere, all I have to do is find it...” The Slime Girl said, moving her hands down and along his body, patting him down in a much more sexually charged manner than any human guard.

“You...that was induction! You can’t... You aren’t...” Landon was at a loss for words, this Slime Girl could not only talk, but make inferences as well! She was far more intelligent than just some wild beast!

“Smart? You humans... I don’t know where you get that idea from!” the Slime Girl said, continuing to run her cool fingers along Landon’s body in ways that made him squirm...and speaking of squirming, his hips were starting to grind back into hers now, his cock feeling as though it had just slipped into something hot and wet and... writhing.

“Nghh what...what’s...”

“Hmm? Oh, don’t worry, I melted your pants a little with my venom, but it won’t do that to you. Actually, it should feel quite nice, so you just enjoy yourself while I get what I need...” Quite nice was an understatement. For sexual resistance class Landon had been given a sex toy to practice with that was made of a warm gooey gel, to stimulate what it was like for a Slime Girl to attack you. The toy proved to be too much for Landon, and he couldn’t help but cum quickly whenever he used it, so he just stopped practicing. The real thing was...so much better. Toys couldn’t compare to a girl who could manipulate her pussy into gripping and sucking and licking and swirling around your dick. Her hips were barely moving, but she had complete control over her inner slime and was using it to give Landon the most complete pleasure he’d ever received. All his sexual resistance training paled in comparison to this, and she seemed to somehow know exactly when to back off and prevent him from cumming too! If he was doing this to himself, he wouldn’t have lasted a full minute, but he felt like she could do this all night if she wanted! Which reminded him of the number one way heroes died facing off against Monster Girls...sexual exhaustion.

“P-please! I’ll give it to you! Just...please stop!” Landon panted out, his hands, now free moving up to her hips to try to dislodge her from him...but those pleasantly cool, round hips were so squishy and soft in his hands...he ended up just gripping her tight and guiding her to more up and down bounces, helping her to milk his cock even better!

“That’s right, you’ll give it to me. Just focus on that, on giving it to me. Don’t think about anything else, just think about giving to me what I deserve.” That was an odd way to phrase things...she almost sounded like his teachers. Kill the Monster Girls. It’s what they deserve. Give them what they deserve... Was she...oh! Feels too good now, can’t think! “Aha! Here you are!” The Slime Girl reached into his pants pocket, now laying partially disintegrated on the ground, and pulled out the room’s key, smiling to herself as she hoisted herself up, still straddling him, but no longer bent over Landon’s body, allowing him to see his own cock, pushing straight up into her slightly transparent body, and throbbing as her pussy roiled and squeezed and milked him.

“Please...” he pleaded one last time, his arms falling onto the floor, her backside too far away for him to rest his hands on comfortably, and they were feeling far too heavy now to hold up anyway.

“Please let you cum? Don’t worry, I’m starving and need the extra energy so you’ll cum plenty. You’ll probably die before I’m done with you, but I’m sure you’d agree it’s not that bad a way to go. Right?” She said that last part almost sweetly, but Landon could see the cold malice in her eyes, it was almost as though she were challenging him to think of all the ways Monster Girls had been killed by humans, and then to consider his own death a kindness.

“You...you can’t see very well...” Landon croaked out, his cock throbbing, his body feeling too exhausted from an entire day of training to move, but his brain was trying anything, everything it could to save himself.

“Shh...” the Slime Girl said, a bit irate. “Don’t insult me while you’re getting such good sex. It’ll ruin the experience, and you won’t get to have any others, so you may as well enjoy it while it lasts.” The Slime Girl suddenly twisted her hips and all that pressure Landon felt was just beyond reach exploded out of him. He came hard, his semen spurting up into her body and slowly disappearing as it was absorbed. He cried out in pleasure, but his cock refused to soften, and the Slime Girl just kept bouncing and twisting, the inside of her pussy licking and squeezing and clinging to his manhood as pleasure built right back up to that dangerous point again, this time with Landon feeling even more exhausted than before.

“You...you’re...you’re not stupid!” Landon said, his body had already given in, but his mind just became more desperate. The Slime Girl giggled dispassionately as she continued her bouncing, squeezing dance.

“Complimenting me means nothing when you’re just begging for your life. How many of my friends did you give a chance to beg before killing them? Just pipe down and enjoy yourself, you’ll be feeling heaven soon enough...” It already felt like heaven. Landon’s body was paralyzed with bliss, his cock was preparing to shoot another load, perhaps even thicker than the first! His cock felt so sensitive, so utterly helpless inside the pussy perfectly evolved for killing a man with sex. The Slime Girl started to descend upon him, her massive tits were going to cover his mouth, and that would be the end of him.

“N-no! The trap! You didn’t fall into it because you were dumb, you fell into it because you couldn’t see!” Landon shouted out, his cries ending with yet another powerful climax, shooting even more semen into the Monster Girl than before, and stealing the breath from his lungs. Landon knew that wouldn’t happen again, the next time he came he would spurt less and less, his energy and balls drained until his vision went dark, and the last thing he ever saw would be those giant forest green tits floating above his face...which was bad! It was a bad bad thing!

“Yeah well...obviously. Why do you even care about that right now? My eyes aren’t needed now that I have you right where I want you.” She didn’t smother him with her tits, his words swayed her enough to influence her actions...there was some hope.

“I’m...I’m trying to learn more about Monster Girls, that’s why I joined this academy. I haven’t killed anyone yet!” Landon regretted his choice of words once he’d said them. ‘Yet?’ He hadn’t killed anyone YET? Was he trying to die?

“Anyone?” The Slime Girl was squinting at him, her expression wasn’t angry just...well she looked like him in the early morning time, looking around and trying to find where on his nightstand, he’d placed his glasses and not quite seeing them yet. Landon couldn’t have told anyone why he did what he did next, nor would he know where he found the strength to do it, but seeing her looking like that, his body moved automatically, raising up a single hand to pick his glasses off of his own face, and to gently place him onto her’s. The Slime Girl looked shocked at him, looking around in absolute bewilderment as the glasses sunk into her face a little. With no skin to hold them up the glasses were having trouble staying in place and the Slime Girl had to hold them in one hand, but the look in her eyes as she did...Landon knew what it was like to be searching blearily around in the dark, and then to suddenly see...

“Ohhhh...” he moaned weakly as she twisted atop him, causing his cock to spasm again in a weak, strained orgasm. The Slime Girl started at the sound, and moved off of him, looking down at Landon like he was some kind of bizarre creature she’d found in a travelling zoo.

“Have you really never killed anyone before?” she asked, kneeling next to Landon, who was now looking up at a blurry green blob with squinting eyes.

“Do I look like I could kill anybody?” Landon asked, trying a smile...but his exhausted body just didn’t want to obey his commands. His cock stuck straight up and pulsed uncomfortably in the open air, his arms lay out at his sides as though they were bound tight, and his legs felt like jelly...or whatever the Slime Girl was made of. He ended up sighing. “Would you believe me if I said no?”

“Yes,” the Slime Girl said, surprising him for the...actually he’d lost count of how many times this Slime Girl surprised him.

“Why?”

“Because I’ve never heard a human refer to us as people before... Everyone else I ask that question says they’ve never killed anyTHING, not anyBODY.”

“Oh...” Landon said thinking back to Mr. Wolfe’s insistence that he refer to this Slime Girl as an ‘it’ not a ‘she.’ Landon supposed Mr. Wolfe wouldn’t have survived this encounter... Though, he had to admit, Mr. Wolfe almost certainly wouldn’t have put himself in such an encounter in the first place...

“Well now what?” the Slime Girl asked, settling down next to Landon’s head. He expected her to melt her legs into a little puddle, but she didn’t, instead she just knelt down like...well like a human might have.

“What do you mean? You let me live...right?” Landon asked, suddenly feeling all too aware of how vulnerable he still was.

“Well, that’s all well and good for YOU isn’t it?” The Slime Girl retorted, frowning down at him while holding his glasses on her face. “Meanwhile I suppose I’m just supposed to hope that you don’t tell anyone about me and escape this place I’ve been taken to all on my own, am I?”

“You ah...want me to help you escape?” Landon gulped; it was one thing to accidentally free a Monster Girl from captivity. He’d be a laughingstock, but he wouldn’t be kicked out or punished...maybe some remedial classes on Monster Girl safety, but that’d be it. Actually aiding and abetting a Monster Girl from inside the school...he’d be lucky if all they did was kick him out! He’d be branded a villain and forced into a villain school in a villain city! Sure, he was learning that Monster Girls weren’t all that bad but that didn’t mean he wanted to live with them! He’d heard plenty of stories of men dying to Monster Girls under shady circumstances! Not to mention the humans...

“What, you don’t want to? What if I could...convince you?” the Slime Girl asked seductively, her hand moving toward his still achingly erect cock and wrapping around it with those cool, gooey fingers. The sensation was almost soothing after all the abuse his cock had suffered, and the contrast between the coolness of her fingers and the lingering heat of her sex was...interesting, but when those fingers started to stroke Landon could feel the aches and tension returning.

“Stop! Please! I can’t take much more of this!” Landon pleaded, his muscles straining to pry the Slime Girl’s hand off of him, but it was no use, his body was spent, and he didn’t even have the adrenaline of sexual intercourse pumping through him any longer.

“Hehe,” the Slime Girl giggled and released him, raising his head up to settle into in her lap instead. His head sank into her thighs a little, but something firm kept him from sinking through entirely. The cool liquid on his head was actually quite soothing. Why was her breasts and sex so hot, when everything else was so cool? “I’m just kidding, I don’t want you to help me escape.” Landon breathed a sigh of relief. He thought for sure that she was going to ask him to do something unreasonable for a minute there. “I want you to help me infiltrate this school and learn all about what the humans are doing to attack us.” Soothing feeling gone.

“Are you insane? I can’t possibly do that! The school would—”

“Kill you?” She spoke with such calm certainty that Landon felt his tongue stick to the roof of his mouth. They certainly wouldn’t do that...but she would die for sure. She would be risking much more than him sticking around here...

“Just one more reason why this shouldn’t happen...” Landon said, trying to ignore the feeling of laying his head in the lap of a beautiful girl and focusing instead on what to say to convince her to abandon this madness...

“I’ll let you study me...” the Slime Girl said, her tone lilting as she stroked Landon’s sandy brown hair. “You can study ANYTHING you want...for as long as you need...”

“You’ll let me observe your eating habits?” Landon asked, his curiosity piqued.

“Um...well yes but I was thinking more studying my body...in dept—”

“Like your camouflage ability? Or this strange bone structure you seem to have despite being a Slime?”

“I uh...well sure but I think you’re not seeing the bigger target her—”

“Deal!”

“Really?”

“Well...like I said, the whole reason I came to this school was to learn more about Monster Girls. It’s pretty clear that what we think we know is wrong, or at least not the full picture... So, if you’re going to be here studying humans, then I want to make sure we’re getting a better understanding of the Monster Girls out there...”

“So, then we’re rivals?” the Slime Girl said, sounding amused. “You really are an odd human, aren’t you?” she asked, though for some reason it didn’t sound like an insult...maybe that was because Landon’s head was on her thighs and his cock was straining skyward. “Alright, which way to your room then?” Landon’s eyes widened.

“My room?”

“Of course, we’ll be living together after all. Or didn’t you figure that out yet?”