The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy’s Withdrawals

mc ds fd mf ma

A busty business women catches the young bank teller’s eye with her daily lunch money withdrawals.

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip If you enjoy my free stories, please help me out by buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Mommy’s Withdrawals

The hot looking brunet business women walked into the Bank at exactly midday on Monday, and marched straight up to Stephen’s empty counter.

She cut a striking, commanding figure, tall and busty. And despite being dressed in a smart navy blue business trouser suit, the bright red lipstick and matching patent heals, immediately put her firmly into MILF territory as far as the younger bank teller was concerned.

But it wasn’t until she popped the single button on her jacket when she reached his counter, that Stephen could see just how super busty she really was.

He starred transfixed at her prefect huge tits, each easily the size of his head, outlined by a straining tight white blouse, and clearly in no need of support from a bra. Crowned by two large erect nipples tenting the white material invitingly. He licked his lips.

Suddenly realising he had been starring at her breast for a well inappropriate length of time, he finally managed to tear his eyeballs up to her face. “Er… How may I help you today?” he stammered.

“Well… Stephen” she said, glancing at his name badge. Her husky sexy voice practically sending shivers down his spin. “I’d like to withdraw $5 for my lunch” she smiled, as if more amused by, rather than angry at, his all too obvious ogling.

“Of course” he replied, relived to be having something normal to occupy his attention again. He swiped her card, and gave her a $5 bill, seeing on his screen that she only had $50 in her account, opened just last week. And with that, she sashayed back out of the Bank. He watched her go. An ass to die for and breasts to worship.

Stephen found himself in urgent need of a quick comfort break. In the staff toilet he frantically masturbated to the image still fresh in his mind of those big tits, shooting his load into the pan.

* * *

Stephen was a good looking young man, just out of College. He wasn’t sure yet if the world of banking was the career for him, or if something else might yet become his life’s calling. But if banking was the thing for him, then this temporary cashiers position at this particular prestigious, posh, venerable institution would be the perfect launch pad for that career, where the right kind of chaps were guaranteed to leap frog up the old boys ladder right to the very top.

* * *

Truth be told, he hadn’t really expected to see the busty business MILF again, but the very next day, and then again on Wednesday, she appeared on the dot of noon. Each time she went straight to his window, ignoring any other empty cashiers, even when he was busy and she had to wait in line.

Each day was the same slightly odd request to withdraw just $5 for her lunch. And each time, Stephen practically drooled when she unbuttoned her jacket at his counter, as if her perfect huge breasts and big erect nipples were for him, and him alone.

By the time this ritual was repeated on the Thursday and Friday as well, Stephen’s mornings were becoming practically a mindless blur, as he waited anxiously for the banking hall clock to tick around the midday.

Masturbating furiously to the thought of the MILF Mommy’s huge tits had naturally become a daily ritual too. And over the weekend, he dreamed of unbuttoning that blouse, and sucking on those big breasts like her baby boy. He could only assume he was suffering from some type of withdrawal symptoms.

His dreams were oddly vivid and compelling, as if in a heightened, almost glowing technicolour. The desire to take a fat dark nipple in his mouth and suckle at Mommy’s tit was almost overwhelming.

He only wanted the very best for her, to give Mommy everything she desired. She filled his entire life with meaning and purpose. He was her loyal boy slave. He would never let her down.

Between his feverish dreams, Stephen continued to wank furiously, over and over, thinking only of her, shooting him cum again and again in obedient sticky tribute to Mommy’s huge tits.

She demanded only the very best, his total loyalty, obedience and even life itself, as his weekend passed in a dazed blur of tits and cum.

* * *

Waiting anxiously for his next hit on Monday morning, as the banking hall clock seemed to crawl frustratingly slowly toward noon, he made a decision.

Over the weekend, he had become increasingly concerned about the $5 lunch withdrawals. Surely a smart, hot business women like her should enjoy something better than a $5 meal deal. Something more befitting her status. She definitely deserved better.

So today, as she made her $5 withdrawal, Stephen handed her $10. She smiled warmly, and without further acknowledgement, simply walked back out of the bank. But he knew from the sexual excitement in his pants that he had unquestionably done the right thing to please his Mommy.

He knew she deserved the best, and besides, he could easily afford the extra $5 from his own account, so that the end of week accounting tallies would all still be in good order come Friday.

And as he furiously masturbated still thinking of her, he seemed to cum just that little bit harder from knowing he was treating her to a proper lunch.

* * *

This new $10 ritual repeated on Tuesday and Wednesday.

But as he was ready to hand over another $10 on the Thursday, she said to him, “I’m afraid I need to withdraw a larger sum today. Can you manage that for me Stephen?”

“Of course” he replied immediately like an eager puppy, although worrying deep down that a more sensible single lunch money withdrawal to cover the whole week would curtail their daily encounters.

“I’m going to need to withdraw $200,000” she said, twirling a curl of brunet hair around a finger, as he starred at those erect nipples of desire.

“Yes, yes of course” he drooled, flooded with relief that it wasn’t an end to her daily lunch withdrawals after all, and delighted to help, as it also meant ushering her to one of the more intimate private side rooms, one on one, while they completed the paperwork.

Alone in a side consultation room, the blinds down as always for client privacy, he explained she would just need to sign some overdraft forms while they waited for her money. He could handle it all for her. Fortuitously he only needed a countersignature from his boss for sums over $200k.

“Well, that’s perfect Stephen” she purred. “I just knew you were the right person to help Mommy” she added, as she started to unbutton her blouse.

He starred in mindless, horny disbelief at the fantasy made fleshy reality in front of his eyes. Those perfect huge round pale titties, crowned by glorious dark thumb sized erect nipples just crying out to be sucked by an obedient boy slave.

Mommy cradled his head as Stephen buried his face in a soft white globe, and his lips suckled one of those heavenly nipples, his rock hard straining cock leaking pre-cum in his pants.

They were only disturbed when the phone buzzed to say her money was ready for collection. Their attire straightened and re-buttoned, Stephen fetched Mommy’s bag of money.

“I’ve got to dash right now my baby boy, is it ok if I sign the forms tomorrow darling?” she asked. “Of course” he said, delighted that it would give him the opportunity for a repeat performance in one of the private side room again tomorrow. And it would all still be done and dusted before the end of week accounting tally later that day.

* * *

After another night of furious masturbation, the hands of the banking hall clock seemed to move towards midday even more slowly than ever before, as if this Friday someone was forcing them to move through treacle.

When they did finally hit noon, the doors of the bank stayed weirdly shut. She had never been even a second late before. So by one minute after midday he was already starting to feel concerned. By half past he was beside himself with worry for her safety. Another hour later, he knew something serious must be up. Mommy would never let him down if it wasn’t serious, just as he could never let down or betray her.

When the Bank closed at 3.30pm he was in despair, but determined not to let Mommy down. It was 4.17pm when he was finally called in to see his boss about the large cash hole in the end of week accounting tally.

Stephen remained silent throughout days of police questioning. He would always be Mommy’s loyal slave. So in the absence of any information about his accomplice, he stood trail alone, knowing that somewhere Mommy would see and approve of his obedience. He was sentenced to 30 years for embezzlement and conspiracy to defraud.

Stephen’s life in prison wasn’t the future he had envisaged, but at least alone in his cell, he was able to indulge in his life’s true calling as he furiously masturbated every day to dreams of Mommy’s perfect huge tits.

* * *

Thousands of miles away, a striking brunet MILF business women is walking into one of the city’s oldest, poshest Bank at midday. She casually unbuttons her jacket at the counter of an attractive young cashier, asks to make a withdrawal.