The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Momma’s Boy

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An approach that might appeal to some of the fd fans out there. Enjoy.

Doug had always been accused of being a “momma’s boy.” It was true that he listened to his mother more than any of his siblings, always doing favors for her and usually following her advice. Unlike many of his siblings, he paid attention to what his mother said. He dated, to be sure, but he never went beyond a simple, innocent kiss, which gained his rep around school as a wimp. He endured such slings and arrows, however because he did love his mother and really thought she knew best. If she said he wasn’t ready for sex, who was he to argue?

Oh, sure, he had the urges. He’d glanced at adult magazines, he was only human. But he wasn’t ready for the real thing, which none of his siblings could really understand. Doug didn’t mind them, though. He loved his mother and respected her wishes. In fact, that was what was brining him here.

His mom has asked him if he could stop by on the way home from school and get something for her. Evidentially, his mom’s good friend, Lynda, had some papers she needed and Doug was only too happy to get them for her. He liked Lynda. The same age as his mom but still quite beautiful, the dark-haired woman with a model’s looks was always great to talk to and seemed to like Doug a lot. Unlike a lot of others, she understood how he wanted to do right by his mother and appeared to support Doug in his decision. He was happy for that and it drew him closer to the older woman.

Lynda’s home was a comfortable house a few blocks down from school. Doug had no trouble getting there, walking up the small stairs to the front door. A few moments after ringing the bell, Lynda opened the door and smiled at him. “Doug! Hi! Your mom said you might be stopping by.”

“Hi, Lynda,” Doug smiled as she let him in. “Mom wanted me to get some papers she’d left here.”

“Sure, no problem, follow me,” Lynda said, leading Doug into the spacious living room. “Have a seat, I’ll check it out.” Doug sat on a plush chair and watched Lynda sit across from him, looking through some papers on the table before her. Lynda seemed to be dressed casually, with a simple blouse and a skirt that showcased her long and smooth legs. Doug couldn’t help but stare at those legs, still in wonderful shape and highlighted by a slim skin of hose on top of them. “Here are the papers,” Lynda said, breaking Doug’s thoughts. “Oh, and I have something else I believe your mother wanted. Here it is.”

She extended her hand and let drop a bright emerald gem attached to a chain, right before Doug’s field of vision. She gently waved the gem from side to side in front of his face. “She left here during her last visit,” Lynda explained. “I know she wanted it back and I don’t really blame her. After all, look at it, just look at the gem, Doug. Look at the gem, watch it. I know your mother would want you to see it, I know your mother would want you to see it swing, side to side, side to side, I know your mother would want you to watch the gem swing, side to side, side to side, your mother would want you to keep watching the gem. She would want you to keep watching the gem, Doug, she would want you to just keep watching the gem, watch it swing side to side, side to side.

“I know your mother, Doug. I know your mother would want you to keep watching the gem swing, side to side, side to side, keep watching the gem swing, side to side, side to side, and she’d want you to relax as you watch it, relax as you watch it swing, side to side, side to side. She’d want you to relax, Doug, she’d want you to relax as you watch the gem swing, side to side, side to side, she’d want you relax, Doug, she’d want you to relax more and more, more and more relaxed, Doug, she’d want you more and more relaxed with every swing of the gem, side to side, side to side, it’s so relaxing, Doug, so very relaxing. Your mother would want you to relax, Doug, she’d want you to relax, and you feel relaxed, Doug, you feel very relaxed, don’t you?”

“Yes....relaxed....” Doug’s eyes were fixed on the swinging gem, a slightly glazed expression coming to them as he listened to Lynda’s words. She knew she had him now, it was just a question of deepening the trance into total submission. “Your mother would tell you how you’re feeling sleepy now, Doug, you’re feeling very, very sleepy. So very sleepy, Doug, as you watch the gem swing, side to side, side to side, you feel more and more sleepy. So sleepy, Doug, you feel so very sleepy. You want to sleep, Doug, your mother wants you to sleep. You mother wants you to sleep, Doug, she wants you to close your eyes and go into a deep, deep sleep, Doug, close your eyes and sleep deeply, Doug, close your eyes and sleep deeply. Your mother wants you to sleep, Doug, sleep, sleep, sleep.”

Lynda lowered the gem as Doug’s eyes fluttered closed and he slumped back in the chair. Lynda was pleased that Doug was just as good a hypnotic subject as she thought he’d be, based on the secret tests she’d been giving him for the past few weeks. She watched him, his well-built form breathing in slow and sure as he sat in a deep trance. Lynda stood up and began to remove her clothing, talking as she did. “Doug, listen to me carefully. Listen to me very carefully. I have a message for you from your mother. You want to do what your mother tells you, don’t you?”

“Yes.....” Doug whispered.

“Very good, Doug. Yes, you want to do what your mother wants you to do and right now your mother wants you to go deeper, Doug, she wants you to go deeper and deeper, Doug, deeper and deeper into this wonderful sleep. She wants you to go deeper and deeper into this wonderful sleep, Doug, deeper and deeper with my every word, deeper and deeper into this wonderful, wonderful sleep. Are you deeply asleep, Doug?”

“Yes.....deep....asleep.....”

“Very good, Doug. Now, your mother wants you to open your eyes but remain deeply, deeply asleep, Doug. Do that.” Doug’s eyes slowly opened, focusing on Lynda. She was naked by now, her large breasts showing no sag to them, her bush well trimmed, her face in a smile as she looked at the hypnotized boy. “Look at me, Doug. Look at my body. Do you like looking at my body, Doug?”

“Yes.....”

“Would you like to touch my body, Doug?”

“....Yes.....”

“Would you like to make love to me right now, Doug?”

“No....I....can’t.....Mother.....”

Thinking quickly, Lynda spoke to him. “Doug, listen to me. Listen to my voice. Your mother wants you to touch me, Doug. Your mother wants you to make love to me. You always want to do what your mother says, Doug. You must do what your mother says. If your mother says to make love to me, then you must make love to me, isn’t that right, Doug?”

“.....Yes.....”

“Good boy, Doug. Good, good boy.” In his hypnotized state, Doug’s natural instinct to obey his mother became even stronger, his mind not able to question why his mother would want him to do such things, which worked to Lynda’s advantage. Lynda moved forward and undid the top of Doug’s pants, slowly lowering them, along with his underwear, freeing his hard cock. She sat onto him and moved so her legs draped over the chair. She pushed her ample chest into Doug’s face. “Your mother wants you to kiss my breasts, Doug. She wants you to knead them, she wants you to kiss my nipples, she wants you to suck on my breasts. Do it, Doug. Do what your mother wants.” Doug pushed his hands up and gripped Lynda’s full breasts. His movements were slow at first, but he soon felt excitement as his feelings, even dulled by trance, took over. He pulled Lynda’s breasts to his mouth and placed his mouth around one hard nipple. His tongue tickled it as he massaged her chest, suckling on the nipple as Lynda pushed herself onto his ready cock.

“Fuck me, Doug,” she whispered into his ear. “Mommy wants you to fuck me and fuck me hard.” Instantly, Doug began to push his member into Lynda. He was slow at first, his inexperience showing, but soon got into it, his cock sliding in and out of Lynda’s passage with more frenetic movements. Lynda grunted and sighed as Doug moved to her other breasts, suckling that nipple with the same force as he continued to pump into her. His hands roamed over Lynda’s breasts as he suckled, squeezing them as he pinched the free nipple. Lynda’s hands roamed over his back, clawing at his shirt as she pushed her body against his, groaning as she felt his cock slide more and more into her pussy. She was on the brink now, the excitement over hypnotizing Doug adding to the pleasure of the sex and driving her to orgasm. She put her mouth by Doug’s ear as he continued to lick at her chest. “Come for me, baby. Mommy wants you to come!” She threw herself back as she felt Doug let loose, his wad rocking her body, both of them crying out in excitement as the wave of pleasure struck them full on.

Lynda shuddered against Doug’s body, then slowly pulled herself off him. She wanted to keep going but knew he had to leave before too much time passed and Doug was missed. She swiftly dressed and used a rag to clean off Doug’s cock and put his pants back on. “Doug, listen to my voice, listen to me carefully. I have some things your mother wants you to do. You mother says that when I snap my fingers, you will wake up. Your mother does not want you to remember anything that has happened since you saw the gem. Your mother wants you to forget everything that has happened. Now, your mother wants you to know that if you ever hear my voice, and only my voice, say the words ‘mommy says sleep,’ you will once again fall into this wonderful sleep and do whatever your mother wants.”

Doug’s eyes blinked open at Lynda’s snap. “Um, sorry, Lynda, I must have zoned out there. Was there anything else?”

“No, nothing major,” Lynda smiled. “Tell your mom I said hi.”

“Will do,” Doug smiled as he headed towards the door. Lynda watched him leave, her mind thinking of all the things she would have to show him soon. And Doug was only one member of a very nice family. Who knew what other adventures might occur. Lynda might not have been a mother, but she did know best.