The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Son Therapy 2 — Sister Slave

Synopsis:

A sequel to “Mon Son Therapy”

Shanna and her son Troy have a very close relationship after visiting psychiatrist Dr. Helen Zhivago. But when Troy’s sister Beth comes home from college she suspects something is not quite right.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years or older.

  • Troy — 21
  • Beth — 23
  • Shanna — 44
  • Helen — 36

Shanna sighed with delight… her vagina was moist, as her son’s cock slid up inside her.

Troy lay behind his mom, spooning her, his cock delving into her freshly shaven snatch. (She’d shaved on his instruction).

“Fuck, mom” he gasped, “You’re so wet”“You make me wet, Son” she grinned as his hands caressed her breasts. “You make me so very wet” As he pulled out a little it made a sloppy sound.

He loved the feel of the heat of her insides against his cock. His mom was also still quite tight.

She ground her hips back agains her son’s thighs as his cock pumped in and out, slowly building up speed.

“Ohhhh!” she moaned as he breathed harder into her ear. His tongue moved between her ear and skull (it tickled her). “Oh, baby” she cried “I’m coming”

“Me too, mom” he moaned and as she trembled in orgasm, her cunny tightening against his cock he exploded into her. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried disturbing the cool morning silence as her son’s cock finally emptied into her.

She reached forward as he pulled out and took some wipes and she handed them to him. He cleaned the leakage from her pussy

“Wow, I must have come a lot” he gasped as he ran his hand between her labia.

“I can feel your warmth inside m, Son” she sighed as he wiped over his cock too before handing them back.

She took a big sniff “Mmmmm” she gasped “I love my son’s come” before scrunching them up and throwing them into the bedside trash basket.

As she lent over the edge of the bed he ran a finger against her anus.

“Are you going to put it in?” she asked

“Not till you have a shit” he said “I’m not making that mistake again”

“Oh, Son” she laughed and rolled back closer to him,

“I love you, Mom” he said hugging her and feeling her baby bump—their baby. She was now showing.

“I can’t wait to be a daddy” he said as she held his embracing arms. She pulled the blanket up as it had fallen during their love-making.

“You’ll make a wonderful father” she sighed.

“Hi, mom!” Berth called from the front door as she threw her bag in and slammed the door.

“What the fuck!” Troy gassed, jumping out of bed.

“Quick baby” Shanna urged as Troy grabbed his shorts.

“Why’s she gotta ruin things” Troy growled.

Shanna had reached over and pulled her nightshirt up from the floor. It has sat there for weeks (since accepting her son as her Master she usually slept naked; with him).

Troy raced to his room. A room he’d not slept in for three months.

Beth came into the main bedroom just as Shanna was pulling her clothes back on.

“Miss, me Mom?” she smiled as she went and hugged her mom.

“Yes.. um… yes, of course” Shanna smiled.

Beth sat down on the edge of the bed. “Say… ?” she asked. She felt her mom’s tummy “You’re put on weight”.

“Um… yeah… sure…” Shanna smiled “Ah.. so how long you staying for this time?”

“How long?” Beth laughed “I’ve only just got home, Mom”

“Yeah, but surely you and Buddy”

“Buddy and I broke up”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Your brother will be happy to hear that” Shanna smiled as she had an idea

“Troy?” Beth asked “What’s it to do with him…?”

“Oh… he… he never liked Buddy”

“He never knew him”

“Yes, um… he knew of him” Shanna smiled weakly “He didn’t like the fact you were dating a man older than me”

“I… I like older men” Beth said “But.. it’s nothing really ro dow with you or Troy”

“Well, Troy is now the man of the house”

“Man of the..?” Beth laughed “Where is he anyway? Is he still living here… he should be out and…” she then noticed Troy at the door

“You know you two should go see someone” Shanna asked

“See someone?” Beth asked “Why?”

“You two need to resolve some of your issues”

“What issues?”

“I”m game, Mom” Troy smiled as he went and sat down on the bed end as if setting down a challenge to his sister.

She had always been competitive to him and was in that way easy to manipulate…

“Well?” Shanna asked.

“Maybe she’s chicken” Troy said.

“No…it’s not that…” Beth began.

“Cluck. Cluck. Cluck” Troy began making chicken noises.

“Look, I’ve only just got home.”

“Cluck. Cluck. Cluck” Troy continued.

“Is my baby girl afraid?” Shanna added.

“Look… okay..” Beth said jumping to her feet… “I’ll go…”

They smiled

“I’l book you in tomorrow” Shanna said

“Sure. Sure” Beth said

“You won’t regret it” Shanna continued.

“But first you can help me with my bags… loser” she said to Troy.

“Sure” he said.

Beth went out to the hall.

“Who’s gonna pay?” Troy gasped “It cost me a fortune to enslave you, Mom”

“Oh, I’ll give you the money, Son” she smiled “I’ll do anything to make you happy, you know that…”

“Well?” Beth called from the hallway

“Coming” Troy said

He lent forward and kissed his mom on the forehead

“I love you, Son” she said “More than anything you are my Master”

“Thanks, Mom” he said “I love you too,”.

The following day…

Beth walked into the office with her brother Troy as Dr Helen held the door open for them.

Beth noticed the many awards and plaques on the wall—each in their own gold frame. Beth was a student herself and appreciated the effort it would have taken Helen to accrue all these awards.

“Please, sit” Helen said, directing them with a gesture of her hand to sit on a long flat couch.

“So…,” Helen began as she walked over to her seat “I understand that you’re not eager to be here?”

“That’s for sure” Beth said

“Sit down” Helen said

Beth rounded on her… not liking that tone of voice.

“I said… sir down!” Helen repeated

Beth shivered at that cold gaze… only now she noticed Helen seemed to have blue eyes so pale that they looked like… death.

Beth felt her knees buckle and she sat down next to her brother

“I don’t really know why I agreed to be here…”

“Your mom says you and your brother no longer get along.”

“True” Troy said.

“We’ve never really got along” Beth admitted crossing, then uncrossing her legs. She was clearly not comfortable. Helen kept her eyes fixed on Beth and it was as if the psychiatrist could see into her soul.

“You don’t seem to comfortable, anyway”Helen said.

“Comfortable?“ Beth gasped

“Can you tell me when you feel your brother and you started moving apart?”

“I….?”

“Please… be as candid as you can” Helen said as she had a notebook and pen in hand.

“Troy…well… he’s such a loser. He’s no job. No girflriend. twenty-one and… he’s still living at hime with mom. He’s like a mommy’s boy…”

“And you’re home now?”

“Yes”

“And Troy has come with you today to try and reconcile with you”

“Yes… I suppose”

“I see…” Helen said. “Don’t that mean he wants to be with you?” Helen added

“What?”

“Well.. you see him as what.. being unmotivated to leave… I see the possibility he loves you and your mom so much he wants to…” Helen began trying to put a different spin on it,

“And… he doesn’t have a girlfriend…” Beth interrupted.

“You said that!” Helen snapped.

She calmed herself down and continued. “Maybe he’s not going out screwing any young pussy” Helen said “And he’s saving himself for the right woman…someone he can feel close to…”

“What?” Beth gasped. She was annoyed that Helen kept turning things around and taking her brother’s side. Now a voice in the back of her mind said “That’s enough… go home!”

“He should be a man…” Beth snapped “And…”

“And you would like him to be the man of the house?” Helen butted in.

“Yes.. um… no… I….?”

“And you say he doesn’t have a girlfriend And I hear you just lost your boyfriend?”

“Yes… but….”

“And… you have a desire to be his girlfriend?” Helen asked, reaching out and clasping Beth’s knee.

“No…! What?” Beth gasped jumping to her feet. She was really angry with Helen now.

“It’s perfectly natural for a young woman such as yourself to have deep-seeded feelings… desires, really… for her brother…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Beth was very angry. In a huff Beth turned to Troy who had been mostly quiet this whole time… he smiled. “I love you, Sis” he said

“Yes.. but that’s not what this shrink’s saying..” Beth snapped…

“Please, sit down…” Helen cooed

Beth was seething now and gazed angrily at Helen and … those eyes…

“I…” Beth began before she lost her train of thought. She had never seen such an intense gaze.

“Please…” Helen insisted.

Beth sat down. Still fuming.

Helen continued, “Your brother is so very handsome…” Betrh heard this but her eyes was still fixed on Helen’s eyes.

“I…” she began. She felt Troy’s hand take hers.

“He’s young, strong, virile… a man…” Helen said “Look how handsome he is…”

Beth turned to her brother. Yes, he was quite handsome. She’d always thought so. Hadn’t she?

“Look…” Beth said turning back to Helen “What’s this…?”

“Look at him… how big his cock is…”

Beth turned to see her brother pulling at his exposed cock.

“What the hell are you doing you sick….?” Beth spat.

“You… you’ve not had a big cock inside you for quite a while…” Helen cooed.

“What’s going on here?” Beth said “I. I… can’t….”…

“You like a big cock…?”

“I said…” Beth began.

“You like a big cock…” Helen said “Don’t you?”

“Yes.. but…”

“Your brother’s cock is so big.. and hard…”

“Yeah, and…?”

“Look how erect it is…” Helen said

“I…?”

“You want to suck on it….”

“I.. don……”

“You want to taste hot come again….”

“I.. don….” Beth tried again

“Touch it…” Helen purred/

Beth’s trembling hand reached out and took hold of her brother’s cock. It was hard… and, she began jerking it…

“You like a big cock…” Helen said

“Yess…..” Beth gasped as she kept jerking her brother.

“Taste it….” Helen urged

“No.. but…”

“Taste it…” Helen urged “Taste his cock…” as Troy took his sister’s hand and put it on his dick…

“This is…” she said as she felt her brother’s dick.

“Suck it…” Helen whispered.

“You want to please your brother…” Helen continued…

“I…?” Beth was still confused….

“He is your Master now…”

“Yes….”

“Tell her…”Helen said.

“Suck my cock, Sis” Troy said.

“Yesss” she gasped and her open mouth covered his shaft again….

She sucked.”Mmm-mmm-mmm” she sighed.

“Deep” Helen said “All the way down…”

Troy helped by pushing Beth’s head down further

“Kkkcak” she choked. She had a huge drool of saliva hanging from her mouth to his cock.

“Do it,Sis!” Troy commanded…

“Yes, Master” she gasped and her mouth pushed back down on him, taking all of him into her… into her throat….

“Oh, God!” Troy gasped “I’m going to come!”

His cock jerked and shot his load into his sister’s throat. She grinned as she felt his sperm pulsating into her stomach… she made sure to swallow all his cream… she would not waste a drop…

“Oh, God, Sis!” he gasped as her mouth finally came up off of him “That was amazing. You give amazing head”

“Thank you” she grinned “That was amazing,”

Beth looked nervously at Helen, wanting her approval

“You did fine” Helen said, patting Beth’s knee.

Beth turned to Troy.

“Yeah, Sis he smiled “That was great”

“Look at your brother” Helen continued :”And say to him “You are my Master””

“You are my Master” Beth said.

“Tell him you’ll always obey and serve him”

“I will always serve and obey you, Master” she sighed.

“You are amazing, Sis. Truly!”

Later…

Shanna stood at the front door nervously as her kids came in.

“It’s done” Beth said “Troy is my Master now”

“Oh, baby” Shanna yelped for joy as she threw herself into Beth’s arms. “Serving Troy is so wonderful”

“Yes” Beth said “I love my brother and will serve him…”

“She’s an amazing cock-scuker” Troy said as he came in, closing the door behind him

“Really?” Shanna grinned as she took her daughter’s hand and lead her upstairs “I’m so proud”

“Troy came so much in my throat, mom” Beth laughed

“We’re going to have so much fun together now” Shanna said as she undressed.

Beth did too

Troy came in and Shanna (now naked) went to him and knelt down in front of him. “I love you, Master” she said and she bend forward and kissed his feet.

Beth looked at this and joined in… kneeling down next to her naked mom “I love you, Master” she said looking up into her brother’s eyes.before bending down and kissing his feet.

“Yeah, we’re going to have so much fun” Troy agreed.

Shanna and Beth (now upright on their knees) looked at each other and held hands, grinning. “We love our Master” they said.

“Okay… let’s fuck” Troy said.as he went and lay on the bed.

Shanna and Beth grinned as they skipped to the bed and climbed on, on either side of him.

“I wanna baby too” Beth said… “Can I…? Please…?”

“Oh, yeah” Shanna said “Knock up your sister… it will be great..”

“Are you… um… like… in ‘season’?” Troy asked.

Beth giggled at Troy’s question (the form of it).

“Yes… I’m… in ‘season’” she grinned using his term.

“Okay” Troy said as he handled his hard-on, “Climb on”

“Oh, thank you, Master” Beth clapped and she straddled her brother and Shanna now took her son’s cock and guided it into her daughter

“You’re doing a wonderful thing” Shanna said leaning next to her son.

“Oh, fcukkkk” Beth gasped as she sank down on her brother’s turgid cock.

“Shit, mom!” Troy gasped “She’s tighter than you”

Shanna fingered herself as she lay on her side, kissing her son, and occasionally looking back down to see her daughter riding Troy’s cock.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” Beth cried.

“Take your brother’s cock!” Shanna growled… “Fuck that big dick!”

“I’m coming, Mommy!” Beth cried.

“Fill her with your baby” Shanna urged

“Let me eat you, Mom” he said as Beth orgasmed.

Shanna was all to willing to straddle her son’s mouth. She giggled as his tongue pushed into her moist lips.

“Oh, fuckkk” she gasped.

“Oh, Mom!” Beth cried “I’m gonna come again”

Shanna lent forward and kissed her daughter on the mouth muffling Beth’s cry.

And then Troy came… He picked. Shanna knew her son was ejaculating and she lend forward as if to ‘watch’ her son impregnate her daughter.

Afterwards they lay in each other’s arms… Shanna in the middle as her son and daughter licked her thick nipples.

“I wanna taste your milk” Troy said

“It’ll be coming soon” Shanna said.

“I love you, Master” Beth whimpered as Shanna fingered her sopping slit.

“I love you both” Troy said.

They fell asleep soon, and … it was wonderful…

The End