The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Son Therapy

Synopsis: Shanna and her son Troy go to visit a psychiatrist to sort some matters out. Dr. Helen Zhivago knows how to bring them close together.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years or older.

  • Troy — 21
  • Shanna — 44
  • Helen — 36
  • and Un-named clients, 54 and 23 respectively.

Shanna walked into the office with her son Troy as Dr Helen held the door open for them.

Shanna first cast her eye at the many awards and plaques on the wall—each in their own gold frame. This at least was impressive. Already Shanna didn’t like Helen.

“Please, sit” Helen said, directing them with a gesture of her hand to sit on a long flat couch. (Introductions had already happened in the reception, where Helen made sure they were comfortable being on a first name basis).

“So…,” Helen began as she walked over to her seat “I understand that you are not eager to be here?”

Shanna realised she was the one being asked by Helen’s gaze.

Shanna shivered at that cold gaze… only now she noticed Helen seemed to have blue eyes so pale that they looked like… death.

“No…” she said frankly “I don’t really know why I agreed to be here…”

“Your son says you two no longer get along.”

“True” Troy said.

“That’s an understatement” Shanna said, crossing, then uncrossing her legs. She was clearly not comfortable. Helen kept her eyes fixed on Shanna and it was as if the psychiatrist could see into her soul.

“You seem a little defensive” Helen said.

“Defensive?“ Shanna gasped

“Can you tell me when you feel your son and you started moving apart?”

“I….?”

“Please… be as candid as you can” Helen said as she had a notebook and pen in hand.

“My son…well… he’s twenty-one and… he’s still living at hime…”

“I see…” Helen said. “Don’t that mean he wants to be with you?” Helen added

“What?”

“Well.. you see him as what.. being unmotivated to leave… I see the possibility he loves you so much he wants to…” Helen began trying to put a different spin on it,

“And… he doesn’t have a girlfriend…” Shanna interrupted.

“Maybe he’s not going out screwing any young pussy” Helen said “And he’s saving himself for the right woman…someone he can feel close to…”

“What?” Shanna gasped. She was annoyed that Helen kept turning things around.

“He should be a man…” Shanna snapped “And…”

“And you would like him to be the man of the house?” Helen butted in.

“Yes.. um… no… I….?”

“And you say he doesn’t have a girlfriend?”

“Yes… but….”

“And… you have a desire to be his girlfriend?” Helen asked, reaching out and clasping Shanna’s knee.

“No…! What?” Shanna gasped jumping to her feet. She was really angry with Helen now.

“It’s perfectly natural for a young woman such as yourself to have deep-seeded feelings… desires, really… for her son…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Shanna was very angry. She turned to Troy who had been mostly quiet this whole time… he smiled. “I love you, mom” he said

“Yes.. but that’s not what she’s saying..” Shanna snapped…

“Please, sit down…” Helen cooed

Shanna gazed angrily at Helen and … those eyes…

“I…” Shanna began before she lost her train of thought. She had never seen such an intense gaze.

“Please…” Helen insisted.

Shanna sat down.

Helen continued, “Your son is so very handsome…” Shanna was still fixed on Helen’s eyes.

“I…” she began. She felt Troy’s hand take hers.

“He’s young, strong, virile… a man…” Helen said “Look how handsome he is…”

Shanna turned to her son. Yes, he was quite handsome. She’d always thought so.

“Look…” Shanna said turning back to Helen “What’s this…?”

“Look at him… how big his cock is…”

Shanna turned to see her son pulling at his exposed cock.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Shanna spat.

“You… you’ve not had a big cock inside you for quite a while…” Helen cooed.

“What’s going on here?” Shanna said.

“You like a big cock…?”

“I said…” Shanna began.

“You like a big cock…” Helen said “Don’t you?”

“Yes.. but…”

“Your son’s cock is so big.. and hard…”

“Um…?”

“Look how erect it is…” Helen said

“I…?”

“You want to suck on it….”

“I.. don……”

“You want to taste hot come again….”

“I.. don….” Shanna tried again

“Touch it…” Helen purred/

Shanna reached out and took hold of her son’s cock. It was hard… and, she began jerking it…

“You like a big cock…” Helen said

“Yess…..” Shanna said as she kept jerking her son.

“Taste it….” Helen urged

“No.. but…”

“Taste it…” Helen urged “Taste his cock…” as Troy took Shanna’s hand and put it on his dick…

“This is…” she said as she felt her son’s dick.

She released it in a sudden wave of disgust. Helen grabbed her knees and she turned and was caught again in Helen’s cold stare

“Suck it…” Helen whispered.

Shanna bet over, opening her mouth she drew it down over her son’s cock-head.

“No, this isn’t right….” she gasped looking up…

“You want to please your son…” Helen continued…

“I…?” Shanna was still confused….

“He is your Master now…”

“Yesss….”

“Tell her…”Helen said.

“Suck my cock, Mom” Troy said.

“Yesss” she gasped and her open mouth covered his shaft again….

She sucked.”Mmm-mmm-mmm” she sighed.

“Deep” Helen said “All the way down…”

Troy helped by pushing his mom’s head down.

“Kkkcak” she choked. She had a huge drool of saliva hanging from her mouth to his cock.

“Do it, Mom!” Troy commanded…

“Yes, Son” she gasped and her mouth pushed back down on him, taking all of him into her… into her throat….

“Oh, God!” Troy gasped “I’m going to come!”

His cock jerked and shot his load into his mom’s throat. She grinned as she felt his sperm pulsating into her stomach… she made sure to swallow all his cream… she would not waste a drop…

“Oh, God, Mom!” he gasped as her mouth finally came up off of him “That was amazing. You give amazing head”

“Thank you” she grinned “That was a big load of come you dumped”

Shanna looked nervously at Helen

“You did fine” Helen said, patting Shanna’s knee.

Shanna turned to Troy.

“Yeah, Mom” he smiled “That was great”

“Look at your son” Helen continued and say “You are my Master”.

“You are my Master” Shanna said.

“Tell him you’ll always obey and serve him”

“I will always serve and obey you, Son” she sighed.

“You are amazing, Mom. Truly!”

“I can see you two have worked out all your problems” Helen said “I’m just going to imprint a few more instructions on your mom, right now” Helen added.

“Imprint?” Shanna asked… nervously.

“Jus do it, Mom” Troy said

“Yes, Son” she said automatically…

Helen placed her hands on Shanna’s knees. Shanna looked back, into those icy eyes.

Shanna shook as if being hit by an unseen force. Helen forced her mind upon Shanna who accepted her Will.

“There” Helen said as she sat back up straight “She’s completely compliant to you now, young man.”

“Are you okay, Mom?” Troy asked.

“Yes, baby” Shanna smiled looking at her son as if for the first time ever.

“Okay” Helen smiled, looking at the time. “Our session is over”

“Thank you, Doctor” Troy said as he stood up. He turned to his mom and she took his cue and stood too.

“Now, when you get home you should penetrate your mom as soon as possible” Helen added “To ensure the imprinting sticks.”

“Does it matter where?” Troy asked

“Mouth, pussy, ass” Helen said “It won’t matter”

“Oh, I‘ve never been fucked in my ass” Shanna gasped,

“You’ll take it in your ass if you son wants it” Helen said—to make sure.

“Yes, of course” Shanna gasped, holding her son’s arm “My body is for his pleasure. Anything for my baby…”

“We’re gonna have so much fun, Mom” Troy said

“Yes” Shanna skipping happily on the spot “I want to serve you so much”.

“You two are now lovers, Master, and mother” Helen said as she shook their hands.

“I want to thank you doctor” Shanna smiled “I now realise I need to be a better mom to by son…”

“And a better lover…” Troy added

“Yes, baby” she gasped with a big smile as she squeezed his hand “Your lover….I want you to fuck me so bad…”

He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. She returned the kiss.

“And.. I expect the final payment into my account” Helen said, almost threatening Troy “If I don’t receive confirmation of payment within 15 days I will deprogram your mom….”

“I understand” Troy said.

“Program?” Shanna asked.

“Don’t worry about it, Mom.”

“Yes, son” she smiled content. The moment he told her not to worry about it… whatever ‘it’ was… she didn’t. It was now no longer her concern. She obeyed her Master…

“So you’ll…” Helen began.

“Yes” Troy said slightly annoyed “I will send you final payment this afternoon… it was… what $15,000?”

“Yes” Helen smiled.

She saw them out and then looked at the next ‘couple’ another mom and her son.. “Next” Helen called and ushered them into counselling…

The End