The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Molly Canady

This is a work of fiction. If sexual content offends you, stop reading. If you are a minor or local laws prohibit you from reading such material stop reading. Again this is fiction, it shouldn’t inspire you do anything illegal or stupid.

Note: I am in the process of a much longer epic of sorts and got a request for a MC play session. When I had wrote up the session, I decided to write it out in long form. I realize the topic has been beaten to death. But this seemed like enough of a variation on the theme that some folks might like it.

Molly Canady had developed an obsession. Very likely an unhealthy one. She was a therapist that was licensed to do hypnotherapy. She had become obsessed with the idea of sexually controlling an unwilling man.

She didn’t always have the obsession. She started out doing what’d you’d expect. Helping people quit smoking. Getting people to remember repressed events that were tormenting them. Helping people work their way past phobias.

As she continued her practice she began to become more and more sexually aroused when she put a man under. For a while she was able to quell her urges by having hypnotized clients perform routine tasks while she furiously played with herself. However after time this was no longer enough for her.

Most people liked to imagine that hypnosis will allow you to do anything you want. That was unfortunately far from the truth. Making someone believe something they didn’t was close to impossible. The events of hypnosis have a tendency to creep back into memories, sometimes dreams. It can even manifest itself as a feeling. A few clients complain about having an inexplicable dislike for you, all of a sudden another therapist is dredging up all the nastiness.

She had hypnotized one client into making out with her. She posed as high school sweetheart and he was to replay a heavy kissing scene from the past. Unfortunately he turned out to be gay and this caused all kinds of confusion for the man. As he had been quite happy with his orientation and now the sudden reemergence of this old memory was haunting him.

Molly even tried being a dominatrix for a while. It was amusing at first, but the men in that scene were completely submissive. She got no feeling of power as she did over a client. She became even more frustrated.

Then while reading one of her professional journals she came across an article on fetishes and hypnotism. In the article the therapist had used fetishes as a means of inducing men who normally were considered difficult, if not impossible to hypnotize. However, the practice was discouraged as the author discovered that her clients had an overwhelming likelihood of becoming infatuated with the hypnotist.

After reading every psychological reference to fetishes she felt refreshed and ready for a new task. She spent some time developing some conditioning routines. An unwilling man could become her sexual plaything. He would eventually be so infatuated that it would never occur to him that anything bad had been done to him. “What happens after I’ve had my fun though?” She’d cross that bridge when she got to it.

She began letting other clinics know she was researching techniques of induction for difficult cases, with an emphasis curing fetish obsession.

The up side is that business picked up. She got several referrals for people difficult to induce. However none of them were fetishists. She tried numerous techniques on the hard cases, none of which worked. The she stumbled onto a new technique by accident. In desperation, she had wanted to get rid of a particularly annoying client. She tricked her into believing she had been hypnotized via a simple ruse. Her intent was to just send her on her way believing that she had gotten all she could from therapy, but it proved to be a doorway to induction. With great effort she could induce all the hard cases now. However they had limits to their suggestibility. So creating the perfect obedient plaything was not going to come from this group.

Her success led to more hard cases coming her way, all good for business. She was about to give up hope of finding a suitable subject when finally the perfect man appeared in the form of a file folder, with a request for her to accept a referral.

He was college teacher with obsessive fetish, that in the form of black leather boots. His obsessive disorder was impacting his job. Female students were causing him such severe distraction that it was impairing his performance in class, and the faculty was noting the impaired performance. Various forms of therapy and counseling had been attempted with no progress. A mood-inhibiting drug was prescribed, which the subject refused to take. Apparently the subject has a borderline phobia with hypnosis itself, thus the referral.

She accepted the referral and received his full file. He would be very promising once she got him over the first hurdle. By all counts it appeared that his hypnosis phobia might in fact be covering a secret desire to be controlled. If so, this would be the perfect candidate.

She put a halt on all new referrals, stating that she was planning on producing a paper and would need all her time to devote to it. Not an unusual request. She also began to work hard at reducing her current patient list by accelerating treatments, performing over the phone inductions and referring those who could now be induced by those not as qualified as she was.

The subject’s name was John Thomas, a teacher of history and social studies at the local community college. She used the college website to determine his schedule. The goal was to pick times that he’d prefer not to have sessions in, but not to pick times that actually conflicted with his work.

She visited Internet sites on boot fetish to try to get the full array of what turned this crowd on. It was quite a list she’d have to narrow down, but likely as not, the new patient help her.

She also picked several fetish sites not related to boots. Things that were the most popular. She made a list of these and went shopping. She filled a large cardboard box in the corner with a few pairs of boots as well as pink fuzzy slippers and all kinds of other clothing items.

Finally she called Mr. Thomas to set up an appointment. She first had him give his preferred times and days, she cross-referenced them to his teaching times and then deliberately picked times and dates that weren’t his preference. A small trick to establish who was in control.

Session One.

John Thomas arrived 5 minutes early and she had him wait for ten minutes past the appointment time. Another control trick.

While he was waiting she checked her hair. Her hair was long and red, but for a session she wore it up, in an unflattering style.

“Mr. Thomas?”

“Yeah.”

“I had to keep you waiting due to an unexpected problem with another patient. I’m ready to see you now.”

Her office was very cozy with very little look of an office to it. He looked around confused.

He stepped forward and offered his hand for a handshake. She deliberately ignored it and picked up a file folder. He put his hand down awkwardly. She put her glasses on, read for a second and then stepped forward and offered her hand.

“John, I’m Dr. Canady.” She shook his hand with a firm grip. “As you probably already know, I am an expert in this field. You are having problems at work due to a fetish obsession. This type of obsession is not uncommon and can be easily taken control of. If you are willing to put forth the effort within a few short weeks we can have you looking at your problem in an entirely new way. But you have to be motivated. I can only help you if you are willing to be helped.”

“Well I....”

“Excellent, come sit over here and we’ll begin.” She motioned to a blue love seat, he sat down and she sat next to him.

She went over his history, all of which she knew from his files. But it was important to force him through every awkward detail of it. First to wear him down and second to see if he intentionally obfuscated details, those of which would be his most defensive areas, which would lead to weaknesses.

“But I’m not sure what the point of me being here is.’

“You’re here so I can help you.”

“Your specialty is hypnosis and I can’t be hypnotized.”

Molly looked over her glasses and smiled pleasantly. “Not everything I do is hypnosis related. However the therapist who attempted it on you really isn’t that experienced. I however have never failed to induce a patient.”

He looked nervous.

“We won’t rush anything and I promise we won’t do anything that you either aren’t ready for or don’t want to do.”

He looked unconvinced “Okay.”

“Obviously there’s the whole boot “thing.” Do you fantasize about women wearing boots having sex with you?”

He turned red. “Yes.”

“Are the women doing what you want or are you doing what they want?”

“I don’t follow.”

“Boots often infer sexual fantasies where women are dominant.”

“Oh. Yes, I guess.”

“Do you obey women in these fantasies, is there a Mistress slave relationship?”

“No.” Clearly a lie.

“Well let’s get started on a simple exercise shall we?” She got up to make the point that it was statement and not a question.

She went to the big cardboard box and began rifling through allowing him to see tall the oddball things she was picking up. Finally she seized a pair of ankle boots and some knee high boots.

“Which ones?”

“Huh?”

“Which ones most closely match you fetish?” She came close to him holding up the two pairs of boots.

“Umm.”

“The tall ones I’m sure.”

“Yes, those.” He looked embarrassed.

“Now now, don’t get flustered. This is my specialty.” She sat down on the loveseat and began to pull the boots on, while he watched.

“I’ve seen every form of fetish and I know exactly how to deal with them.”

“What is it exactly that you are doing?”

“We’ll meet your fetish head on. Think of it as if we were inoculating you with that which is giving you the problem. It’s part desensitization and part fulfilling repressed desires to demystify your feelings.”

He looked as if he was getting it. She was making up bullshit on the fly.

“Pull that chair out and set it before that podium.”

“Okay.”

“Now here, take this paper and step behind the podium facing the chair.”

He did so. She walked up put a candle near him, lit it and then dimmed the lights.

She walked back around the table and sat in the chair.

“Now what?”

“The piece of paper I gave you has some historical blurbs on it. I want you to present it to me as if you were teaching it. Maintain eye contact with me. I will attempt to distract you. If you lose your place, don’t get flustered, just try to keep going. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Begin. Now.”

He began to read several paragraphs related to matriarchal societies. The material was not wholly accurate as it was tweaked to sound more female dominant than reality allowed.

As he read, Molly began to cross her legs, switching leg crosses. Swinging her boot and tapping her toe. At almost every point he would slow down his reading or have to refind his place.

“Very good. Obviously your fetish is a distraction to you. You knew that. Now I know that. That I know that should no longer concern you. We shall now work at lessening that distraction.”

He didn’t look convinced.

“Now I want you to look at the candle.”

“I can’t...”

“Shhhh. What you believe is not relevant at this point. The only thing that is relevant is that you want me to help you. You do want me to help you?”

“Well, yes.”

“I wonder. Maybe you are so attached to your fetish that you’d rather it control you?”

“No, that’s not true.”

“Good, then for me to help you, you must listen to what I say. Don’t analyze everything I say. I operate in a manner completely different than anybody you have seen. You must trust me, then I will help you.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Okay.”

“Now look at the candle flame. I want you to look at it in such a way that you can’t see me and my distractions at all.”

He nodded.

“Keep your eyes focused.” She got up.

“Hear my voice but forget what I look like.” She moved off to the side quickly and silently, taking off her blazer.

“I want you to clear your mind of thoughts of me.” She quickly undid her blouse and dropped her skirt.

“Remain looking at the flame, make the flame the whole of your vision. She got back in her seat. She was wearing only her underwear and the knee boots now.

“You are familiar with the speakers exercise of imagining your crowd naked?”

He nodded.

“Let’s try something a little simpler, imagine me in my underwear and boots.”

His face looked a little strained and then he nodded.

“On the count of three I’ll snap my fingers and you will look at me. 1...2...3.” Snap.

He looked at her and his mouth dropped open. She was smiling.

“But how did you...”

“No need to get upset. I am comfortable with what I know you are seeing. You see an image of how your mind believes me to look in my underwear. Understand?

He nodded in a very confused manner.

“Read your lesson again.”

He read haltingly as she crossed her legs or alternately tapped or bounced her feet. He stared at every move she made, his boot fetish being even more pronounced by her scantily clad appearance.

When he finished, she blurted in before he could collect a thought.

“Don’t speak. I want you to stare back at the candle flame.”

He did this hesitantly as he didn’t want to give up the vision of his nearly naked therapist in boots, but he relented.

“Okay let the flame fill your vision. Let nothing break your concentration.”

She quickly went to getting her clothes back on.

“Watch the flame dance and move, feel calm and relaxed.”

When she was clothed again the walked up to him and blew out the candle.

He looked at her confusedly. “But...”

“No. Come over here. I need to get any impressions you may have had before you forget them. Then you may ask questions.”

She sat on the love seat and indicated he should sit next to her. He did.

She crossed her legs and his eyes went reflexively to her boots.

“Whoops! No need to distract you with these any longer.”

She kicked up her leg and removed each boot in turn and set them out of his sight.

“Now John. As you can see, in a hypnotized state one can be made to believe sights that aren’t actually happening, isn’t that true?”

“Well, yes.”

“Now you know that hypnosis is not threatening. It can be rewarding.”

“Huh?”

“You didn’t find it pleasing to view me in my underwear?”

“It was...”

“Pleasing, of course. Yes very good. No need for embarrassment, you saw your minds interpretation of me, not me, and I have no problem with the idea of you seeing me like that. So the hypnotic state was a pleasant experience, is that correct?”

Each question was deliberately leading an answer.

“Yes, it was.”

“Excellent. The exercise was to show that things other than your fetish could distract you. The fetish that you believe controls you can in fact be distracted by other things more enticing.”

He looked perplexed.

“You found looking at me more interesting than my boots, isn’t that correct John?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You now understand that hypnosis is rewarding and fun.”

“Yes.”

“Now that you know you can be hypnotized, it will much easier next time for you to be induced, so that we can have an even more rewarding experience. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” He sounded unsure.

“Nothing bad happened. You weren’t compelled to do anything you didn’t want? Isn’t that true John."?

“Yes.” Positive and true.

“You understand that you may only see or do what you want to?”

“I understand that.”

“So we know that you can be hypnotized?”

“Yes, apparently that’s so.”

“So since you know I can hypnotize you and that it’s rewarding, you will allow the process to go more quickly next time. Correct?”

“Yes, correct.”

“That’s the end of our session. You’ll need to come back tomorrow at this same time. We don’t want any regression of the progress we made today. Take this lesson home and practice it, when you read it tomorrow, I want to know distraction from unfamiliarity.”

Session 1 log:

Subject is reasonably pleasant to look at and is suitable for the therapy I have in mind. Subject displays a severe inability to function normally is the presence of his fetish.

Subject is mostly convinced that he can now be hypnotized; however there will likely be some doubt.

Subject displays phobia reactions to strong females and the idea of being hypnotically controlled a woman. However I still believe this phobic manifestation to be one of wish fulfillment.

In the post session feedback, subject was mostly willing to be led. He deliberately lied to indicate that treatment had successfully distracted him from his fetish, showing a desire to please.

Subject has a lesson to be memorized. The lesson contains information on matriarchal societies. Hopefully it will provide some softening up for the days ahead.

Session 2.

John arrived 15 minutes early. Once again Molly had him wait for 7 minutes past the start of their appointment.

“I had some extensive notes to finish from a previous session.” She walked up and greeted him holding her boots in one hand and extending her other to shake his.

“Oh. That’s okay. So what will we be doing today?”

Molly walked in sat in the chair in front of the podium. She pulled her boots on. John wasn’t sure what to do.

“Dim the lights on your way up.”

“Oh!” He walked up, dimmed the lights and went to the podium in front of her.

“Begin.”

He began to recite the lesson on matriarchal societies. This time with much more polish. He had practiced it.

“Do it again and maintain eye contact with your audience.”

He read it again. Molly began crossing her legs, uncrossing, tapped her toes and swinging her legs. Quickly the well-polished lesson was broken up by the fetish distraction of her boots.

After he finished, she stood up.

“We will do a variation of what we did yesterday. You will find it rewarding and enjoyable.”

She lit the candle closest to him and moved it very close to him.

“Just like yesterday. Follow my voice and do not turn form the candle until instructed.”

He quickly looked at the candle without the same irritated look as the previous day.

“Watch the flame move.”

She stepped to the side.

“Let the flame fill your whole vision.”

She removed her blazer.

“Slowly take in a very deep breath.”

She undid the blouse.

“Slowly let out the air.”

She unhooked her bra.

“Tighten the muscles in your feet and then relax them”

She pulled off her skirt.

“Imagine a blue energy spreading up your feet. Tense your leg muscles and relax them.”

She removed her underwear.

“Flex your back muscles and relax, picture the blue energy spreading to your neck.”

She walked over and sat down.

“Close your eyes.” He did.

“Turn towards my voice. On 3 you will open your eyes. 1...2...3.” She snapped her fingers.

He hadn’t been hypnotized. He hadn’t been really all that close. When he opened his eyes he now saw his therapist naked with the exception of a pair of knee high leather boots and reading glasses.

His mouth opened then he smiled.

“A more intense variation on the theme, instead of imagining your audience in their underwear, imagine theme naked.”

He was still looking.

She stood up, turned around slowly.

“Everything to your liking?”

“Oh...Yeah.”

“Read your lesson.”

He read as she did her normal attempt to distract him. His ability to get through the lesson was stalled and impaired at every turn.

“Excellent. Now look back at the candle flame.”

He did. She continued providing pointless but plausible instructions while she rushed to dress herself.

She sat back in the chair and crossed her legs.

“... And on 1...2...3.” She snapped her fingers.

He looked to see her fully clothed.

“That wasn’t so bad now was it?”

“No, it wasn’t”

She got up and sat on the love seat.

“Come on over and we’ll discuss things.”

He walked over sat next to her.

“We are making excellent progress. However we need to work on some relaxation techniques.”

He nodded.

She walked over to another table and brought a bell. It was odd because the clapper was on the outside. She set it next to her. Then she let it ding. It was very soft.

“It’s a Buddhist variant of a church bell. A miniature. I want you to remove your shoes.”

He did.

“Now close your eyes. Flex the muscles of your feet and relax them. Flex the muscles of your legs and relax them. Take a deep breath and release it. Flex your upper leg muscles and relax them. Stretch your lower back and relax. Breath in deep. Hold it. Exhale. Now your shoulders. Now your arms. Your hands.” Breathe in, then out. Good.”

He sat breathing for a bit.

“You will hear the bell ring, but it will not startle you.” She rang it softly.

“Listen as the bell tone slowly dissipates. Listen until it’s gone.”

His breathing stayed regular.

“Now I’m going to raise your arm in the air. Hold it up. When you hear the bell tone lower it slowly, but don’t let your arm come all the way down until the tone is completely gone.”

She raised his arm and he held it. She struck the bell and his hand fell slowly to his lap as the sound went away. She did this several times.

“When I tug your earlobe you will hear the tone of the bell precisely as you heard it before.”

She raised his arm. He held it. She tugged his earlobe. His arm went down slowly in response to the imaging tone. She alternated a few times between real tones and ear lobe tugged inspired ones. Finally she was satisfied that he was under.

“You’ve done well today. Has hypnosis been rewarding to you?”

He nodded slowly with his eyes closed.

“Good. You now recognize the tone of this bell. When you hear it three times you will find yourself back in this state of relaxation. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Repeat it so I know you understand.”

“When I hear the bell ring three times I will return to this state of relaxation.”

“Very good. Shortly I will awaken you. You will not remember being asleep or listening to me. You will know what to do next time you hear the bell. You will awaken refreshed and ready for more help from me. Awaken on 3, 1...2....3.” She snapped her fingers.

His eyes popped open and he looked around.

“How do you feel?”

“Good.”

“Now that you know how to do it, here’s an instruction sheet for doing these relaxation techniques at home. It will help. What did you think of our little session today?”

He smiled shyly. “It was fun.”

“What you noticed today is that the female body is sufficient distraction to get you to not notice your fetish as strongly. That is correct, right?”

“Ummm, yes.” He lied.

“You will come back tomorrow. We will do a variation on this theme that will bring us closer to our goal.”

Session 2 log:

We continued the ruse hypnosis today with me being naked. Although the subject is being told that this is a deconditioning process, it is in fact the opposite. He is unlikely to protest the lack of progress because he enjoys what he has seen so far.

As he fully believed that he could be hypnotized and that the experience was more rewarding than threatening, his guard was down sufficiently. As he believed that induction was occurring at the candle flame, he was fully open to a different induction method.

Although his trance state was very light, I believe the trigger I have given him will hold. If so, subsequent training will reinforce it and allow a daily increase in control.

Up until this point I have only considered that this might be able to be done. So far I have done no harm. Is it right to do this? Am I messing up a perfectly functional human being to fulfill my own obsessive desires?

Session 3

When he entered the office, Molly was already sitting in the chair facing the podium. She had a small nightstand next to it with a coffee cup and on it was the bell she had showed him the other day. She was facing away from him looking at some papers on a clipboard.

He waited for a bit. “Hello.”

She didn’t acknowledge him directly. “Just finishing something up.” She motioned slightly towards the table. “Go ahead.”

He walked over to the table and noticed that she was wearing some type of comfortable flat shoes. He tried unsuccessfully to not look disappointed.

Molly however had been watching him and had anticipated it. “Oh that.” She smiled. “Go get my boots over there in the corner. Take off your shoes while you are at it.”

“Okay.” He sounded a little confused but he complied. He brought back her boots after removing his shoes.

“Go ahead.” She motioned to the podium.

He went quickly around the table, just in time to watch her put her second boot on.

She looked at him expectantly.

He paused. “Umm, do you want me to light the candle?”

She had to repress a smile. He was eager to repeat the performance of the previous day. “Sure.”

He picked up the lighter near by and lit the candle near him.

“Read the lesson?”

“Yes.”

He went through the lesson. Worse then ever. Not only were the boots now a distraction, his anticipation of what might come next was completely throwing off his concentration.

“Very good. We’ll try a variation on the theme we have been working on. Go ahead and look at the candle flame.”

He was looking at it.

“Let the flame fill your vision. Relax your body as I taught you. Feet. Legs. Back. Arms. Neck.”

As she saw him flex his neck muscles and relax. She chimed the bell.

“Relax.”

Chime.

“Eyes having a hard time staying awake.”

Chime.

“Sleep.”

His eyes closed.

“John, you will stay under the direction of my voice, but I give you permission to see what you are doing. Do you understand?”

He nodded.

“Good, still in a state of relaxing sleep, eyes open.”

He opened his eyes.

“Move over to the love seat. Remove your clothes and place them on the love seat.”

He began to remove his clothes in a slow methodical way. She was pleased with his body.

“Turn around slowly.”

He did.

“Excellent. Now move back to the podium. Close your eyes.”

He did.

“Now I will awaken you shortly. You will not remember taking your clothes off, nor will you be able to see them. You will believe that your nudity is in fact a hypnosis-induced illusion. Do you understand."?

He nodded.

“You will awake on 3. 1...2...3.” She snapped her fingers.

“Now, John we have done a variation on the theme. If you look down, it will appear to you as if you are naked.”

He looked down with a look of disbelief.

“John, I want you to take your papers. Walk out from around behind the podium and stand in front of me.”

“But...”

“You are only as naked today as I was yesterday. Come on out.”

He came around the podium awkwardly.

“It seems so real.”

“Good. Then go ahead and recite.”

This time he was a total wreak. She not only did her normal leg exercises, but also stretched out her legs a mere half foot from where his naked body was. The tip of her boot was scant inches from his penis. He was finally so flustered that he stopped reading and looked down.

“I see we are at an impasse. Go sit on the loveseat”

He walked over and sat. She came over and sat next to him. She crossed her legs.

“This is not at all unusual. You have a tactile obsession as well.”

“Oh?”

“You desire to have physical contact with the boots. We have made good progress on the visual obsession. Tomorrow we will work on the tactile obsession. Confront it.”

“How do we do that?”

“Watch.” She laid her hand down on his thigh, very close to his penis.

He jumped a bit at the contact.

“Part of the illusion is tactile. Even though I have my hand on your pants leg, you interpret it as being in contact with your skin.”

“It feels real.”

“Hold your arm at a level length.”

He did. She reached up and tugged his earlobe and his hand reflexively fell to the sound of an imaginary bell. She repeated it twice more and was in a hypnotic trace.

“John, open your eyes and go put on your clothes and come back and sit here.”

He got up and began to put on his clothes. He turned and sat next to her.

“Close your eyes. When you go home tonight you will fantasize. You will not look at any pictures or video, just use your imagination. In every fantasy everything will be as you normally imagine it, however the woman will always be me. You will have your normal fantasies and I will be in them, do you understand.”

“Yes.”

“Shortly I will awaken you by snapping my fingers. You will not remember me giving you instructions but you will act out on every word tonight. When you awake, you will notice you are now clothed and assume I have taken you out of your trance state. 1...2...3.”

Snap. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down to see his clothes on.

“Wow. That’s so weird, I’d have never believed it unless I had seen it.”

“Tonight you have a special assignment. You told me you fantasize about women in boots?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Go through all your favorite ones, especially the ones where they make physical contact with you with their boots. Whichever one is the most erotically appealing to you, I want you to go over in your mind repeatedly. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Great, I’ll see you tomorrow at the same time.”

Session 3 Log:

The subjects’ post-hypnotic trigger for induction has taken hold. Subject performed nude under the belief that it was an illusion.

His fetish obsession is allowing me to move him at an acceptable pace towards my final goal.

Which is? A submissive sex slave?

This can still be reversed if needed. At worst case he’ll have me in his fantasies for a while, then it’ll wear off. If any other therapist puts him under he’ll report only unorthodox treatment, nothing unethical.

I have doubts about this. He’s a nice person. However, it seems like it’s unstoppable now.

Session 4

When he came into the office he looked down in clear disappointment that Molly was wearing a pair of flat shoes. He also had a very unsure look about him.

“Come sit down for a moment.”

He sat down and looked over to the cardboard box of fetish items.

“Remove your shoes.”

He removed his shoes.

“For your assignment last night I asked you to mentally go over some of your fantasies of women in boots.”

He looked half panicked. A good sign that Molly was the star of those fantasies.

“Did you do as I asked?”

“Um yes.”

“Good. Do you have a clear favorite in mind? A woman you can clearly remember?”

He looked away. “Yes.”

“Excellent. Now let me explain what will be happening today. We will allow you to explore your tactile obsession with leather boots.”

He nodded.

“Go get the boots from the box.”

He got up and brought them to her.

“Now set them on the floor over there.”

He set them down

“Face the toes towards me.”

He did

“Now sit before them.”

He looked at her and hesitated for a moment and then sat with his back to her in front of the boots.

“I feel a little silly.”

“That’s because you fear other people’s reaction to your fetish. I understand fetishes.”

She walked around set a candle several feet behind the boots, directly in his view, and lit it.

“Now were going to do another exercise that I’m sure you’ll like. When it all works correctly, you’ll believe yourself to be naked and we’ll fill these boots with your fantasy girl.”

He looked at her strangely, wondering what this would all be like.

“Put your left hand on the toe of the boot in front that hand. Slump your head. Stretch your muscles from your feet to your neck and relax them.”

When she saw that he looked relaxed she toned the bell. She saw his right arm tense slightly and drop. She toned the bell twice more and walked around front of him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly.

“Can you here me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Get up. Open your eyes but remain asleep. Take off your clothes and put them on the loveseat.”

He got up and slowly removed his cloths as she ordered. While he was doing that she stripped down into a leather halter and black underwear. She let her hair down and shook it out so it hung loosely about her shoulders. She put on some lipstick. Finally she put on the boots carefully standing exactly where they had been sitting. John was now naked.

“Very good. Come sit down on the floor like you did before. Place your hands on the toes of the boots.”

He sat down naked before her touching the toes of her boots.

“Did you fantasize last night like I told you?”

“Yes.”

“What does you favorite fantasy girl look like?”

“Dr. Canady.”

“Very good. Soon I will awaken you. When you see that you are naked you will believe it to be an illusion as before. When you see me you will believe it to be another hypnosis induced illusion?”

“Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“When you awake you will be overwhelmed by what you see. You won’t speak. You will let her do as she wants without resistance. If you understand repeat back what I said.”

“I won’t speak and I’ll let her do what she wants without resistance.”

“On the count of 3 you will awaken. 1...2...3.” Snap.

His eyes opened and he looked up as if in the presence of a goddess. She looked like Dr. Canady but somehow very different.

She smiled. She put one of her boots forward and lifted so that she let the leather contact his arm as she moved her boot up to his bicep. She put her foot down and repeated the process on the other arm.

Using her feet she then pushed his arms back so that they were no longer between his spread legs but at his sides.

She then stepped one foot within an inch of his penis and the other foot to his side. She pivoted so that she was facing his side. One foot between his legs the other behind.

She raised her leg behind him and moved her leather-covered leg slow his back and then down again. This leg she pressed against his back and buttocks.

The she raised the other leg and ran it slowly up his chest. As she moved the leg back down the chest, she stooped but an inch above his penis and then moved her leg out just enough to avoid touching it.

She pivoted around again so that she was standing between his spread legs. She slowly lifted one leg and then extended it slowly towards his chest. She planted the bottom of her boot firmly against his chest and applied weight to push him flat to the floor.

She looked down on him smiling as his face showed total involvement in what she was doing. She held her foot on his chest for a few moments. She then swung her leg down and began slowly running her toe up the inside of his leg.

Eventually after teasing him for a while she put the toe of her boot under his penis and toyed with it a bit. She then put her boot on top his penis and stepped down, lightly enough for him to feel it but not enough to inflict pain.

She then once again planted her foot on his chest. When he was looking at her face again, she made an exaggerated kissing motion with her lips but made no noise. She puckered again and then put the toe of her boot to his lips. He kissed her boot.

After she drew her foot back she kneeled down to straddle him. Sitting almost on his chest and pinning his arms beneath her legs.

She lifted slightly off his right arm. She picked up his right arm so that it raised about 30 degrees. With her other arm she tugged his earlobe. Her other posthypnotic induction kicked in. He heard the chime of the bell and slowly dropped his arm and his eyes partially closed.

She lifted his arm again and tugged his earlobe. His arm dropped slowly to the imagined bell tone and his eyes closed.

She did it one more time for good measure.

“John, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good I want you to get up, open your eyes and put your clothes on.”

“Yes.”

While he was putting his cloths on she was transforming back to her mild mannered self.

Once they were both clothed she ordered him back into a sitting position in front of the empty boots.

“Before I waken you I want you to remember this is the most intense situation you have ever been in. All fantasies and any real situation you have been in pale in comparison. You’ll crave more. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Awaken on 3. 1...2...3.” Snap.

“Was that fun?”

“Oh my...”

“Come sit up here on the love seat and we’ll discuss it.”

He sat next to her and looked briefly at the boots on the floor and then her.

“Did it seem real to you?”

“Yes. What did I do, I mean, what were you seeing?

“Well obviously you touched the boots without inhibition. Most importantly you have confronted the tactile obsession of your fetish.”

“Now what happens?”

“As you have said you fantasize about women in control of you.”

“I did?”

“Yes we discussed this.”

“Oh, yes.”

“What we do next is use hypnosis to allow you to act out these dominance fantasies. Confront the unknown and make it real.”

“Okay.”

“Go home tonight and fantasize. Only use your fantasy girl that we used here today okay?

“Yes.”

Session 4 Log:

Today subject went under using both triggers. Subject was allowed to experience the tactile portion of his fetish under my strict control. His inhibitions are likely very low at this point. He will compromise to get more of what he wants.

I now exist in his mind as two entities. The real world Dr. Canady who makes fantasies possible and also as a fantasy world duplicate. The fantasy world duplicate will allow the subject to override inhibitions and perform things that he would not otherwise do in the real world.

Any thoughts that I had about reversing this are gone. Watching him submit to me, albeit for the purpose of his fetish, was overwhelming. I want to complete this process.

Session 5

He was early as usual. She made him wait for no reason.

She eventually showed him in. The lighting was low and there was a candle on the nightstand by the love seat.

“Did you do your exercises last night?”

“Yes I did.”

“Do you masturbate to them?”

“Wha?”

“Never mind. It’s not important.”

She sat down next to him.

“When you fantasize about a woman controlling you, what do you fear most?”

“Pain.”

“Here’s what we are going to do. We’ll bring back your fantasy girl. This time she’ll be more interactive. She will be a dominant figure.”

“Okay.”

“I want you to go along with all she says.”

He looked nervous.

“She’s part of your mind. She’ll only do things that your mind conjures up for her. Do what she commands. Obey her. Then we’ll discuss how it went.

He nodded. She leaned over him and lit the candle. He quickly looked at it. When he was lost in the candle, she got up and chimed the bell 3 times and he went under.

“Do you want to see your fantasy girl?”

“Yes I do.”

“Then you must agree to obey her, it’s only a fantasy.”

“I will obey her.”

She got up and swapped off her office cloths to reveal her Mistress clothes beneath.

“You will do whatever she commands.”

“I will do whatever she commands.”

She kept giving variations of phrases indicating that he should be obedient and having him repeat them back until she was ready.

When she was fully changed and in her boots she led him across the room.

She sat back in the loveseat and crossed her legs. She picked up a riding crop and held it up.

“When I awaken you, you will be in the presence of your fantasy girl. You will do all she commands. There’s no reason to fear her commands since it’s fantasy. 1...2...3.” Snap

He looked across the room to her and his mouth dropped open.

“First don’t say anything stupid. When I am in the room your vocabulary is 2 words and 2 words only. Those words are ’ yes Mistress.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Crawl here.”

“Yes Mistress”

When he crawled to her feet he looked up.

“Take off those hideous clothes.”

“Yes Mistress.”

He stripped naked.

“On your knees. Always go to your knees unless I have said otherwise.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She began ordering him about. Fetching wine and snacks. Polishing her boots. Holding a book for her to read. After tasks she would grab his penis and stroke it or alternately touch her boot to it.

After an hour of this treatment she ordered him to stand by her. She stroked his penis for a few minutes. Enough to get him worked up but not nearly enough to cum.

“That’s all for today. Kneel.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She chimed the bell 3 times and he was asleep. She ordered him to dress while she did the same.

When they were both dressed she had him sit next to her on the love seat.

“Awaken on 1...2...3.” Snap.

He was awake.

“How did it go?”

“I’m not sure.”

“You’ve confronted part of your fear and now it should have no hold over you.”

“Part?”

“Yes tomorrow we will do more.”

Session 5 Log:

Subject was happy to obey his fantasy girl and has clearly separated the therapist from the mistress in his mind.

Tomorrow he will do what he would choose not to.

Session 6

When the session was ready to start she brought him into the office and sat him down on the love seat as usual.

“Did you like yesterday’s session?”

“Yes Misst...er Miss Canady.”

“No need for formality.”

“So what do we do today? Do you want me to get the candle?”

“Shortly. Yesterday you indicated that you fear pain.”

“Well, yes.”

“Today you will willingly face pain.”

“I’m not...”

“Do you want to face your fantasy girl today or not?”

“Yes I want to.”

“Good.” She ignored the pretense of the candle and immediately chimed the bell thrice.

She changed into her boots and other adornments.

“Can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“You want to see your Mistress don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You must obey her in everything or you will lose her. You are afraid to lose her aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You will obey her so that you don’t lose her.”

“Yes I will obey to keep her in my life.”

“Awaken on 3. 1...2...3.” Snap.

“Out of those awful clothes and into this!” She tossed him some tiny thong underwear that barely covered his penis and not his ass at all.

He began to undress.

“What about ‘Yes Mistress.’ Don’t try my patience or I might be done with you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Once changed into his costume he kneeled.

“Today I will indoctrinate you into pain and pleasure. When you are done both words should mean the same to you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Sit next to me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Submit to me.”

She moved over and began to kiss him deeply probing with her tongue while rubbing her hands on his chest.

She then rubbed his nipples and sucked each one in turn lightly biting them as she released them.

“Pain and pleasure.”

She began to rub his nipples pleasantly and without warning the rub turned to a harsh pinch. He jumped.

“Submit.”

She began to kiss him again, this time holding his nipple alternately tweaking and rubbing them.

“Get a stool and bring it here.”

“Yes Mistress.”

When he had the stool in front of her she ordered him to lean over it.

She began to glide her hands across his buttocks and without warning cracked him with the riding crop. She did this several times. Rubbing and striking.

She exposed her breasts and sat down.

“Kneel.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Submit.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She pulled out what appeared to be a wire with some odd ends. She leaned down and tweaked his nipple and then attached the wire, which was a nipple clamp, and she attached it to the other nipple. He grimaced.

“Lick my nipple.”

“Yes mistress.”

While he licked her nipples she has rubbing his head affectionately but occasionally tugging lightly on the connection between the nipple clips.

“Stand.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She raised her leg and put her boot between his legs touch his penis. The she lowered the leg. Bent down and began to stroke his penis. Then again with out warning she reached up and tugged the nipple clamps.

“Kneel.”

She removed the nipple clamps. And bent down and lightly licked his nipples.

“Stand”

“Yes Mistress.”

She stood up.

“Lick my nipples.”

“Yes Mistress.”

As he did that she deliberately stepped forward and put the weight of her boots toes on his toes. She stepped off.

She grabbed his nipples hard.

“On your knees.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She pulled off her underwear. And picked up the riding crop.

“Kiss and lick the outside of my pussy.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She thrust her pelvis forward into his face and he did as ordered. She occasionally hit his buttocks with the riding crop at random intervals.

“Stop.”

“Yes Mistress”

“Sit on the floor.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She leaned forward over the loveseat.

She pointed to her ass.

“Lick it and kiss it.”

“Yes Mistress.”

He licked it and kissed for a while.

“Rub it as well.”

He continued to lick, kneed and rub her cheeks for some time. Finally she backed into him and pushed him backwards and straight to the floor.

She thrust her vagina into his mouth.

“You know what to do.”

She let him lick for a long time and interrupted him before she orgasmed.

“Stop. Sit on the loveseat.”

She reached for the bell and chimed it three times and he went to sleep.

“You had the greatest experience of your life today, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’d do anything to experience it again, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, anything.”

“Good boy. Get dressed.”

Once again they ended up in their regular cloths on the loveseat. She made a point of telling him how well she thought everything was going and had him come back the next day.

Session 6 Log:

He willingly submitted to pain and humiliation to be with his fantasy Mistress and obeyed her without question.

Tomorrow we rock his world.

Session 7:

“Glad to see you John, please have a seat.”

He sat down.

“Do you want me to get the candle?”

“No need for that. After reviewing your case I am satisfied with your progress. I don’t think we’ll need any further sessions.”

“What?”

“You’ve faced your fetish and fears what more do you need?

“No. I’m not ready. I need more help.”

“With what? What more could I possibly do for you?”

“I need to see her.”

“Who?”

“Mistress. I need to see her. You’ve got to let me see her. Please!”

“She’s not real. Letting a fantasy world get the upper hand is a bad thing.”

“No it’s good.”

“A being like that would take control of your whole life, you’d lose all you were to her.”

“That’s acceptable. Everything for her.”

“That means you have to do some things for me as well.”

“Anything.”

“Put this on.”

She handed him the same tiny underwear from the day before. He didn’t even pause to think of the illogic of seeing them in “reality.”

“Get my boots.”

He brought them to her.

“Kneel and put them on me.”

He did.

She dropped her skirt. Turned and faced away. She removed her blouse.

“Help me with this halter.”

He zipped the halter on.

“Get the riding crop from the bedroom.”

He brought it out. By this time her hair was down and she was sitting on the love seat cross-legged putting on some lipstick.

“One more thing.”

“Yes.”

“On your knees and give me the riding crop.”

He dropped to his knees.

She looked at him expectantly and irritated, while she tapped the riding crop.

He knew she was expecting something as his mind raced desperately to figure it out.

“Well?”

Panic hit his face. He was doing something wrong.

She forced her face to display anger. “I’m rapidly losing patience.”

His mouth dropped open.

“Did you forget your vocabulary lesson?

“Yes... Mistress.”

She smiled broadly

“It’s about time.”