The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MODIFIED BEHAVIOR

By: BZ2

Part 4

Having extensively probed Melissa’s brain for three months and having already affected some minor modifications to her behavior Dr. Dilworth was now prepared to launch into a full assault on her undermined psyche.

In just three short months he had successfully isolated her from all social commitments. He had helped create and sustain the rift that had developed between her and Joe. And her chocolate addiction had been useful in redirecting her into other behaviors, enabling her academic downfall. As her grades declined she made the decision that it might be best to take a break from school for a semester or two.

As for other relatives (she was the sole surviving member of her branch of the Sampson clan) and her friends had all for some odd reason sided with Joe in their break-up.

Those that knew her thought of her as being adrift at sea with no signs of rescue on the horizon. In fact she was the fly that was about to be ensnared in the spider’s web.

Dr. Dilworth’s first thought after hearing of Melissa’s situation: “Carpe diem.”

He poured over his copious notes and decided upon his course of action.

Subject has a definitive father fixation; transfer fixation, reinforce feelings of security while in trance and allow safe and secure feelings to permeate into subject’s conscious mind.

Subject has deeply suppressed but rampant servile and submissive tendencies (probably the result of years of peer pressure to be a strong and independent liberated woman); liberate her natural tendencies and stress them bringing them to the forefront and make them the focal points of her personality.

Subject has slight masochistic interest; expand.

Subject’s childhood pet, Missy, was focus of displaced affection for her father. The subject was also envious of the attention it received from her father. Subject often dreamt about changing places with Missy. Subject still has frequent recurring canine fantasies. This became an on going theme in her regressions even as far back as three years of age. Eureka! This is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Dr. Dilworth was in no hurry; now that he had a plan of action he could let it develop slowly. He had already established the beginning of the transference of her father fixation when he had initiated the truffle reward. He would let her feelings of safety and security while in a trance seep into her conscious mind with himself as her protector, her alpha-male.

Over the coming months he would gradually increase her isolation from all outside social contacts, making her more and more dependent on her new father-protector. Resulting in her naturally prevalent servile and submissive tendencies to press forward in her psyche. And would eventually become the very focus of her existence.

Just as days turn into weeks, weeks become months and months become years. And for two full years Dr. Dilworth steadfastly worked Melissa’s tattered and troubled psyche into his perfect pet, whom he rename Missy after three old Melissa’s doggie.

Melissa’s naturally servile and submissive personality made it simple to translate her canine fantasies into actual canine behavior and become Missy. It was almost as if she felt more at home down on her hands and knees than standing erect. She always wore a big broad smile, her tongue dangling from corner of her mouth whether she was laying in her crate, fetching a ball, sitting-up pretty, or just walking on a leash. She would do anything to receive the praise “Good girl” and the gentle pat on her head from her father-protector, her alpha-male, HER MASTER.

Missy was perfect, just what Dr. Dilworth needed; after going through two messy divorces and paying alimony to both of his ex’s. He had no desire to ever marry again. But, he thought, what about a pet? Dr. Dilworth’s pet girl Missy had nice ring to it. And what a pet, she may have felt most comfortable acting out her doggie fantasies but she still was a very beautiful woman, but a very docile and obedient beautiful woman.

Missy was still Dr. Dilworth’s sexy secretary but she no longed collected a salary collecting only the ocasional inflamed bottom if she made any mistakes in the office. She could also serve as a very appetizing piece of eye-candy when he needed an escort to some function or another.

She had long since been weaned off the chocolate truffles, after all chocolate isn’t very good for a dog. “Good girl” and a gentle pat or scratch were all she really needed but for a very special treat Dr. Dilworth would offer her his very stiff boner; which she would eagerly and energetically suck until it lay limp in her wet mouth.

Normally Missy slept on her doggie bed in the corner of Dr. Dilworth’s boudoir but on very, very special occasions she was allowed in bed with him, and then she might get poked in the rear or in the even better yet in the cunt. There was never the risk of pups; because, being the conscientious and responsible pet owner that he was, Dr. Dilworth had spayed his pretty little pet.

One of Dr. Dilworth’s favorite times of day was lunchtime. He and Missy would take a break from the day’s patients. He loved to watch Missy crawl into his office with the days mail in her mouth. Seeing Missy in her high heels, stiff white blouse and tight black skirt; which defined a very well shaped ass crawling in with the mail in her mouth never failed to raise Dr. Dilworth’s flag staff. And if he were in the mood and time allowed he’d give her a treat.

Things had worked out so well with his pet Missy Dr. Dilworth debated whether or not he should publish Case Study 11.03.04, Subject number 25. The University had been pressing him for a while and the results were undeniable, he had succeeded in changing a strong willed, hard working, intelligent woman into his domesticated, obedient, and submissive house-pet. And best of all despite having typed up the entire document herself, she emphatically believed these were all conscious decisions that she made of her own free will: and she loved it.

He worried about a backlash from the women’s movement. He worried that his colleagues, as he sometimes thought to himself, that he might have gone too far. In the end the University forced the issue, they told to Publish or Perish, publish prevailed. And so he sent the study off to the Journal of Psychology. As he expected there was a backlash from the women’s movement. But on the whole it was received pretty well in scientific community.

And so, prominent Psychiatrist Dr. Samuel Dilworth settled comfortably into his favorite overstuffed club chair. To read “Behavior Modification and Training, case study 11.03.04, Subject number 25” and scrutinize it for accuracy.

The pungent aroma of Rattray’s Black Mallory permeated the room as he characteristically puffed away on his favorite old Charatan Canadian; which he firmly clenched in the corner of his mouth. On the table beside him rested a large snifter of Martell Cordon Bleu. His devoted pet Missy nestled comfortably at his feet.

He reached down and scratched Missy behind the ear. Then he reached for his snifter, he breathed deeply from the bulbous glass before taking a quaff of the cognac. As the warmth of the liquor swept through him he glanced once more at Missy and as he read the study and the review that followed, he felt a growing warmth and in no time his member had erected a tent above his crotch.

His hand slid down to his bulging crotch, he gave another glance at Missy as she lay at his feet and said: “Missy want a treat? Sit pretty Missy.”