The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress/Slave

She awoke slowly and peacefully from a pleasant dream she couldn’t quite recall into the warmth of her bed. There was movement beside her and by the sunlight creeping around the closed curtains she could easily see Her crawling over and looking down at her. She was so beautiful in this light, a few bright rays highlighted Her long dark blond curly hair.

“Good morning,” She said with a half smile.

“Good morning, Mistress,” she replied, dreamily. She breathed deeply, loving just being in Her presence but especially loving Her eyes focused on her.

“I have a busy day planned and I’ll be out of the house for most of it. You are going to clean this house thoroughly while I am gone.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she breathed, excited at the opportunity to serve.

“You’ll wear the outfit I like you to clean in and you’ll make yourself up like a presentable slut. Go all out.”

“Yes, Mistress,” her mind was racing now, thinking of her make-up palette and what choices she would make. “Thank you.”

She leaned down and kissed her, their lips cradling each other and Her tongue inviting hers after it. What a wonderful way to wake up.

* * *

Mistress was soon gone and she found herself in the bathroom, looking forward to the day ahead. Her perfectly shiny latex french maid’s outfit hugging the curves of her body as she examined herself in the mirror. The nylons she had chosen had small black hearts in patterns up and down her legs. Her frilled black and white choker was cinched around her neck. She finished up the last touches on her eye shadow and pulled back to examine herself fully.

Her eyes were dark and exaggerated with a cat’s eye of eyeliner. Her lips were burgundy and shone and her cheeks were toned dark and bruised. Her fingernails were the same near-black red. She liked what she saw and clicked her make-up case shut, leaving the bathroom and heading toward the kitchen. Before She left, Mistress had instructed her to send regular text updates and to remember to be thankful. She snapped a selfie and sent it to Mistress. As her black flats clicked on the hardwood and she approached the sink, she said to herself “I am so grateful for Mistress’s instruction.” She continued to repeat this as the sink began to fill with bubbles and suds.

* * *

“What slutty thoughts are in your head, little one?” she received on her shiny black phone.

“You, taking me from behind. Me begging for more.”

“Mmmm… You’re full of good ideas today. Got put in Number 3 for the rest of the afternoon.”

As soon as she read the text, she walked from the hall where she had been vacuuming into the bedroom and opened the dresser drawer with her toys and devices. In short order, she removed the Number 3 plug from it’s bag, lubed it, and carefully inserted it while she leaned over the bed. It was ecstasy and torment going in, making her breath catch and start. More than one moan escaped. But then it was in and comfortable. She loved the feel of a plug inside her, filling her up. She loved that Mistress commanded her to do this.

“Number 3 is in place. Thank you.”

“Such an obedient slut.”

The vacuum kicked back on and she went back to her tasks.

* * *

The smell of onions cooking greeted Her nostrils as She came in, Her soft shoes padding across the floor. She hung up Her purse and took off Her coat, then rounded the corner into the kitchen where Slave was busily cooking dinner. Her latex outfit was immaculate and the frilly choker around her neck highlighted her jawline just so. Her hair was up in a high pony-tail, exposing her cute ears and the silver stud earrings she wore there.

Slave put down her wooden spoon and turned toward Her, smiling radiantly.

“Welcome home, Mistress!” She was so delighted to see Her, as she was every day. Seeing Her was the highlight of her day, no matter what else happened.

She took a step toward her and embraced Her slave, wrapping her hands around her backside and drawing their faces in close. She liked the way she had made herself up with her dark lip-stick and blush. Very nice.

“Dinner smells good. I have plans for us after that.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she smiled earnestly and happily.

She kissed her nose before turning her loose to finish up cooking.

* * *

On the bed, She sipped Her wine from Her glass and waited for Her slave. She was fresh out of the shower and in Her black silk dressing gown. She thought about how lucky She was to have someone to do all of the house care and management, and all that they asked in return was someone to dominate them. She smiled and breathed. It was storybook.

Slave entered the room, changed now into a completely revealing outfit, primarily composed of leather straps around her breasts, groin, and upper thighs. The outfit simply outlined her sex and did not thing to conceal it. Her made-up had been changed to silver eyeshadow and nude lipstick. She was cool and composed, standing in her patent black pumps.

“You look very nice tonight.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Are you ready to begin?”

She smiled, sipped the last of her wine and set down the glass. “Past ready. Go ahead.”

Slave smiled, then turned and opened another dresser drawer.

* * *

After careful application, cinching, adjusting, and tying, Slave secured the last knot. Mistress’s arms were secured behind Her with tight coils of rope running from Her wrists up past Her elbows. Her black ball gag was in place, as was Her blindfold. Her curly blond hair spilled down past Her shoulders and along Her naked back. She was kneeling on the bed, Her ankles tied snuggly together. She was completely still, unable to move but also not trying to resist at all.

Slave stood at the edge of the bed, examining Her.

“Now you can listen. Are you ready to listen?”

Mistress nodded fervently.

“Good. I have your body fully secured, completely restrained. Just like your mind. You are bound and compliant. Feel this. Know it to be true. Are you listening?”

Mistress nodded again.

“Relax and sink down in Your mind. Accept Yourself and who You are. Accept what You learn about Yourself from my words…”

Slave continued for a long while, punctuated with questions for Mistress and receiving eager nods in return.

* * *

Mistress lay back on the bed, Her legs spread. The rope, gag, and blindfold were gone now. Slave was between Her legs, examining Her beauty. Her pussy was completely smooth, without a hint of stubble. Her smell was intoxicating. Slowly, Slave bent her head down and let her tongue find Mistress’s clit. Her saliva lubricated the spot just so and Mistress moaned.

Slave stopped and spoke. “While I eat you out, You will recite Your truth, Mistress.”

Mistress felt an overwhelming sense of both shame and comfort welling up from inside her. Suddenly She was remembering things She had locked away or been made to forget. Suddenly She knew everything. She opened Her mouth and the words started pouring out while Slave slowly worked Her pussy with her mouth.

“I am Mistress to My perfect Slave. I am the living fulfillment of My Slave’s fantasy. My will has been overwritten by My Slave’s and I am Her Mistress because she desires it to be so. I was chosen by Slave to be the one she is owned by and I was conditioned to be an appropriate and perfect Mistress for her.”

The memory came. The encounter in the convention hall, the light flirting, the plans for later. When she went up to her hotel room, there was a strange lamp on the dresser that was casting a strobing purple light all around the room. It was...odd, but not awful, just unexpected. Amy led her into the room and they talked a little before kissing a bit. And then she was tired, so very tired. Amy laid her on the bed and was talking to her, talking to her, talking to her.

Soon she had bought the house and they were both moved in. The arrangement was natural and so intense. Amy was everything she had ever wanted. Amy saw to that with her nightly conditioning session. Soon, Mistress was assuming Her new name easily and thought of Herself as Mistress before She thought of herself as Rachel. She learned how to deny and how to encourage Her Slave and what gave Her the deepest sense of satisfaction. Making Her Slave feel dominated and owned was the most important thing that could ever be. She was so happy to be able to do it.

“My Slave is a dirty slut who craves pussy. She has turned me into a tool for her own pleasure and I will do everything in my power to ensure her filthy dreams are coming true.” She moaned as Slave pushed two fingers inside, then continued. “My Slave is the perfect partner and pleasure whore. I am honored every day to help her achieve her dreams of perfect submission and obedience.”

Slave was working her own pussy with her free hand while she drove Mistress closer and closer to the top. They built, crested…

“You will not cum yet, Slave.” Slave nodded, her fingers still sliding up and down her wet pussy. She kept licking and fondling her beloved Mistress and soon she was close, so very close.

Mistress started to orgasm. “Now, Slave.” They both burst free and rode long waves of pleasure before collapsing together. Slave breathed heavily with her head on Mistress’s thigh.

* * *

“You’ve been having more slutty thoughts, Mistress,” Slave spoke, her head still against Mistress’s thigh. “You’ve been living out your fantasy life more. The one that will never happen.”

Mistress whimpered. It was true. At least, now it was true, She began to remember Herself daydreaming about Her taking the job, making the singles, having the men and women watch Her as She shimmered on stage…

“You want Slave to get Your slutty shoes.” Mistress closed Her eyes and shuddered a breath. It hadn’t been a question.

“Yes...get them.”

“Of course, Mistress,” Slave said with a tight smirk on her pale lips, sitting up. She walked on her shiny black heels to the closet and took down a red shoebox. Mistress followed her with Her eyes, breathing heavily. Slave placed the box on the bed and slowly took off the lid and set it aside. She reached in and brought out a strappy, 6-inch platform heel. The platform was clear and covered in rhinestones, as were the clear straps on the upper. Mistress’s breath quickened.

“Does Mistress wish to look like a proper pole dancer?” she asked, caressing the shoe with her fingers. Mistress nodded, in need. Slave smiled and slid the heel onto Her left foot, adjusting it, and bringing the strap through the buckle, setting it in place. She worked deliberately but not quickly. Mistress’s breath continued to shudder in Her rising chest with each small movement. Slave brought out the other heel and lovingly fastened it into place. Mistress’s black toenails looked exquisite in Her clear heels.

Slave began to caress Mistresses calves, down to Her feet, and over the straps of the heels. It felt divine. Mistress looked down at Her beautiful feet and Her beautiful slave showering them with attention.

“Mmm…” Slave moaned as her dark fingernails stroked Mistress’s satiny skin. She looked up at Mistress, laying helpless under her touch. Mistress brought Her eyes up to meet hers. “You’ve probably put some thought into this. What is your stripper name, Mistress?”

Her mind reeled, never having thought of this before but now realizing she had, in fact, spent long hours deciding on exactly the right name for Her dirty, secret, beloved fantasy. The name emerged from the darkness.

“Luna.”

“Oh, that’s beautiful.” Mistress’s heart leapt to hear that. Slave brought her hand up Mistress’s leg, to Her thigh, brushing Her pussy, then above to Her mons. She caressed her fingers over the soft, shaven skin there, running them back and forth. She leaned down and kissed Her there, letting her tongue linger. She stood up straighter again. She was looking just above Her pussy with interest.

“I think a tattoo would look lovely right here, Mistress.”

Mistress’s eyes dilated, accepting what Slave was saying. She had no tattoos on Her body and had never given it much thought, but now having one just above Her pussy would be the most perfect thing She could think of. “What...what should it be?”

“Hmm...the phases of the moon, I think. Seven of them with the full moon in the middle. For your secret name. Don’t you think that would look nice, Mistress?”

Mistress’s mind was screaming in agreement. She could barely mouth the word “Yes.” She was completely in love with the idea, infatuated by it. It was defining Her now. She loved feeling this way under Slave’s suggestion.

“Mmm...you’ll make an appointment tomorrow, won’t you.” Slave said, again, not really asking. Mistress nodded.

“The first appointment of the day,” She breathed.

“Mmm… That will look very nice,” her hands played over Mistress’s thighs and lightly over Her wet pussy.

Mistress breathed deeply and closed Her eyes. Finally She commanded, “Fuck me.”

Slave smiled and walked to the dresser. She removed a strapless dildo and inserted into herself. Soon, she was kneeling between Mistresses legs on the bed and was introducing the black toy into Her gorgeous vagina. It was heaven. Mistress grunted and moaned and screamed and Slave fucked Her. And fucked Her. And fucked Her. They came over and over, Mistress’s clear heels digging into the comforter, Slave’s head rolling back to face the ceiling again and again.

Submission was ecstasy.