The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Maren, Maven of Mesmerism

Maren takes the lead on a mission with her new family as they attempt to rescue their sister from a criminal hypnotist family

“I mean, this is really fabulous, but I still don’t quite understand why I get to be the lead on this,” Maren said.

The short, beautiful Texan woman was standing in front of a full-length mirror in the master bedroom of a very expensive Los Angeles penthouse.

Maren was wearing a spectacular curve-hugging floor-length glittering purple gown; it’s unique design consisted of her right arm covered by a long sleeve while her left shoulder and arm were bare. The custom-made dress also featured a hip-high slit on the left side, as well as two cutouts above the slit that showed off large amounts of her flawless lightly-tanned skin on her side above her hip and below her left breast.

“Well, it can’t be me, I might get recognized,” her sister Gwen replied as she lovingly brushed Maren’s shoulder-length caramel-brown hair with an expensive boar-bristle brush.

“And it can’t be me, I am not this kind of glamorous, even if you dress me up. Besides, I am your backup,” her sister Becky replied as she strapped a pair of sky-high sparkling silver sandals on Maren’s lovely feet.

“Felix could have done it,” Maren protested.

Felix, Becky’s lover, chuckled.

“Close your eyes, Maren,” she said, moving to apply more purple eyeshadow to Maren’s face.

Maren sighed, closing her eyes.

“I’m serious! You are a swimsuit model for fuck’s sake!” she said in her Texas drawl.

Felix chuckled again.

“Yes, I am, which is why I am doing what I am doing during the party. Not that you don’t look incredible in a bikini, but you are far more classy and well-mannered in this kind of social situation. Don’t worry, you are going to be great!” she said.

Maren sighed.

“Thank you gals,” she said, blushing.

Maren smiled, genuinely grateful for her sisters’ confidence in her.

This included Felix, whom she and Gwen had taken to calling their “Bonus Sister” or even simply their sister.

“Okay, all done!” Becky declared, after hanging large diamond chandelier style earrings from Maren’s earlobes.

The three women backed away so Maren could look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was parted in the middle and shiny, her makeup flawless and her dress and shoes magnificent. A large diamond solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and she wore silver rings on both index, middle and ring fingers, each one decorated with amethysts or aquamarines. Her fingernails long and painted white, as were her toenails. She wore gold rings on each middle and second toe, also decorated with chips of amethyst and aquamarine.

“Okay, I have to admit y’all made me look good,” Maren said, turning around to admire her dress.

“Yes, we did, honey,” Gwen agreed with a wink.

“Trent, what do you think?” Maren asked, turning to her tall, muscular handsome Thrall.

“You look breathtaking, Mistress,” Trent replied, looking at Maren with genuine awe.

The diminutive hypnotist grinned and walked over to Trent; even in her heels she had to stand on her tiptoes to take his face in her hands and kiss him deeply.

“Thank you, my love,” she whispered.

Trent smiled adoringly at Maren.

“I live to serve you,” he replied.

Maren winked at him, then turned to Gwen.

“Okay, let’s go over the plan one more time,” she said, taking a deep breath.

Gwen nodded.

“Of course; you will be attending a Grasso party as Maren Mesmer, a descendant of Mesmer himself; your alternate identity has a completely legitimate history, social security number, etcetera. I assume you have read the background I gave you?” she asked.

Maren smiled sheepishly.

“I…skimmed it,” she admitted.

Gwen sighed, and Felix, Becky and Trent all chuckled.

“Maren, what am I going to do with you?” Gwen asked, feigning exasperation.

“You love me,” Maren replied, kissing her sister lightly on the cheek.

Gwen sighed.

“Goddess help me, I do. Anyway…You were invited after you invested one-hundred-thousand dollars in the Grasso’s new import-export business. They are throwing the party for their supporters and clients, and to show off their wealth and status,” she continued.

Maren nodded.

“Right, they are the type of folks who broke their own arms pattin’ themselves on the back,” she said.

Becky chuckled at Maren’s Texas-ism.

“Right…I think. So I am curious, did Mesmer actually have descendants, or real hypnotic powers?” Becky asked.

The most academically-minded of the sisters, she often had questions regarding history and True Hypnotism.

Gwen nodded.

“Indeed, although it is believed he was probably a mentalist, a weak one, rather than a hypnotist. He had as many as five illegitimate daughters, who continued his bloodline and producing true hypnotists each generation. In fact, we are distantly related to him through our father,” she explained.

“Really? That is cool! Using the name is almost legitimate then,” Maren said excitedly.

“You like the idea of being named ‘Mesmer’? Isn’t that a bit cliche?” Becky asked with a raised eyebrow.

Maren shrugged.

“I never had family beyond my Momma until you gals; I used her last name of course, but we didn’t really have a family name that we were proud of; her parents were not worth spit. Besides, ‘Mesmer’ goes nicely with ‘Maren’, don’t you think?” she asked.

“Yes, it does,” Becky replied, hugging her sister.

“If you want to change it permanently, I will see to it. The familial connection is already proven,” Gwen added in her Oklahoman accent.

“I just might,” Maren said, giggling.

“I think it’s cute,” Felix said.

“We probably should get things moving…,” Becky suggested politely but sternly.

She had become Gwen’s de facto ‘second in command’ among the sisters, naturally disciplined and organized, good at shepherding the more free-spirited Maren and Felix.

“Yes, you are right. Please continue, Sis,” Maren said in agreement.

Gwen could not help grinning broadly at Maren calling her “Sis”; she was thoroughly enjoying having her sisters in her life.

“Alright, where was I…? Okay, so obviously the objective is to get Sabina out of the house and back here. Maren is going in to find her and hopefully get a chance to hypnotize her…which might be a challenge since she is under the Grassos’ hypnotic control already. Becky is going to be working with the caterers; you didn’t have any trouble getting on the crew, I take it?” Gwen asked her sister.

Becky shook her head.

“Nope. The woman who interviewed me went under for a handshake induction; she is completely in my power, and I should have pretty much free-reign to help out when I am needed,” she said with satisfaction.

Gwen nodded her approval.

“Excellent. Felix, I assume you had similar results?” she asked next.

“Yup; hell, I probably didn’t even need to hypnotize the guy I talked to, the way he was ogling me. I did anyway of course, and I will be inside ready to help too,” she replied eagerly.

“Yes, and then a whole bunch of people will be ogling you,” Becky said sourly.

Felix would be attending the party as a cocktail server, all of whom were required to be attractive young women wearing skimpy red bikinis and tall heels.

Gwen and Maren chuckled, and Felix smiled at her girlfriend’s jealously.

“Yes, but I will only have eyes for you, Mistress Becky,” she replied, leaning over to kiss Becky’s cheek.

Felix was not only Becky’s girlfriend, but her submissive as well; her love for Becky was genuine and not hypnotically-induced. However, Felix was also technically Becky’s slave, at least in private, referring to herself as a “recovering bitch” and considering her servitude to Becky her “treatment program”.

“Yeah, eyes for me in a catering uniform,” Becky snorted.

“You are beautiful no matter what you are wearing, my love,” Felix replied adoringly.

Gwen and Maren both awwwed simultaneously in their respective accents Oklahoman and Texan accents.

Becky rolled her eyes, and Felix giggled.

“Felix is perfect for what she is going to be doing; the gals in the swimsuits will be dismissed as decorations, displays of power and excess. If Maren needs help, no one will expect one of the cocktail servers to be her allied hypnotist,” Gwen said soothingly to her sister.

Becky sighed.

“I know, I know…forgive me girls, I am just a bit protective of Felix,” she said.

Felix laughed.

“You mean you are possessive, don’t you dear? Not that I am complaining, I am yours,” she said, kissing Becky again.

Becky couldn’t help grinning.

“Okay, okay! Let’s move on; I had my little insecurity fit,” she said before kissing Felix on her cheek.

“Trent, Madison and I will be outside just down the street in van as back up if a tornado hits,” Gwen said.

“And we are going to have radios, right?” Becky asked.

Gwen nodded.

“Yes, I have some all-in-ear ones that are really good,” she said.

“What if someone sees them?” Trent asked.

“I don’t think that will be a problem for Felix and I, we are wearing our hair down. Becky, you probably have to go ponytail or bun I would think, so someone might spot yours,” Maren commented.

“Yes, but I don’t think it will be a problem. Hypnotist, remember?” she replied with a wink, pointing at her own chest.

Maren giggled and blew her a kiss.

“Alright, so Maren’s first job is to find Sabina. You should all have pictures of her on your phones now. You will need to be wary of Ciro, Elonora and Abriana; all three are hypnotists, and Elonora in particular is both powerful and sadistic. I sent you pics of them as well. They will have a lot of hypnotized thugs, and they are very wary of enemies, although they shouldn’t suspect any of you,” Gwen said.

“Won’t Maren using the name ‘Mesmer’ make them think she might be a hypnotist?” Becky asked.

Gwen nodded.

“Actually, yes. It might pique their interest enough that they want to chat with her. Sabina is usually with Elonora or Abriana as a bodyguard. They both can fight, Kung-Fu I believe, but they aren’t as good as Maren or a lot of other hypnotists; Sabina will probably be ready to protect them. Be wary, she can fight pretty well,” she said.

“So one of us needs to hypnotize her, obviously,” Maren reasoned.

“Yes, ideally one of you can covertly hypnotize her and we can just bug out. I am afraid it might turn into a clusterfuck though,” Gwen said.

“Oh, I am sure it will. I haven’t done any of this “Clandestine Hypnotist Mission” stuff before,” Becky said.

“Me either,” Felix added.

“Don’t worry y’all, you will be naturals,” Maren said with a wink.

“It would be nice just to end the Grassos tonight; Trent, Madison and I will come in if the shit hits the fan, and then it will be on. We will have to finish things one way or another,” Gwen said.

“I hate to be a killjoy, but isn’t this like super reckless? I mean you are a billionaire, Gwen. Can’t you just hire someone to rescue Sabina, or I don’t know, pay assassins to kill the Grassos?” Becky asked.

Gwen chuckled.

“Yes, this is probably stupid…but she’s our sister, and I want us to rescue her. This is True Hypnotist business, family business; we can handle it. We should handle it as a family. If we hire someone, there’s a trail unless we hypnotize everyone involved…if you gals aren’t comfortable with this, please tell me. I will not be upset,” she said.

Becky shook her head emphatically.

“Absolutely I am in,” she said.

“Becky just has to play Devil’s Advocate,” Felix teased.

“That is a good thing. I genuinely appreciate it,” Gwen said to Becky with a smile.

Becky blushed a bit.

“Seriously, I am in all the way. I don’t want any of you to doubt me,” she said.

“Of course we don’t!” Felix said, hugging her.

“Not even a tiny bit!” Maren added, joining the hug.

Gwen too wrapped her arms around the group.

“I have complete faith in you Becky,” she said firmly.

Becky chuckled.

“Girls…I…need to breathe…,” she said quietly.

Giggling, the others released her.

“Okay, now that we have that settled…the short version is, Maren is the lead as a guest; Felix is a cocktail server, I am with the catering company. Priority is getting Sabina out. The Grassos are all three hypnotists and very dangerous, and this could turn into a…what did you call it Gwen?” Becky asked.

“A clusterfuck,” Gwen replied helpfully.

“Right, a clusterfuck. If that does happen, Trent, Madison and Gwen are ready to come in and back us up and we basically wreck the place,” Becky finished.

“Sounds good to me,” Maren replied.

“I think that about covers it,” Felix agreed.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself,” Gwen said, nodding.

“It sounds like you ladies have a plan, or what passes for one,” said Gwen’s assistant Miles as he entered the room.

A handsome man of fifty-one, Miles was dressed impeccably in a dark grey suit and and a dark blue tie, his greying brown hair neatly trimmed.

He carried a black composite case which he set on the bed and opened, revealing a foam-lined interior.

Set into the foam was a row of small, high-end radio earpieces.

“These have very good range, and should be barely noticeable,” Miles said, handing them out.

“Even if someone does see it and asks, just say it is a hearing aid,” Gwen added, placing one of the devices into her right ear.

“Good idea,” Becky said as she accepted her radio.

“The van is ready as well, Miss Gwen,” Miles added.

“Got a special van, do you?” Maren asked as she put in her earpiece.

“I will be driving Gwen, Madison and Trent in a van optimized to support you, Miss Becky and Miss Felix. It is equipped with monitors that will be tied in with the security system at the Grassos’ home,” Miles replied.

“How the hell did you manage that, Gwen?” Becky asked.

“She is super rich, honey. She probably hired some awesome hacker,” Felix said with a chuckle.

Gwen looked sheepish.

“Okay, spill it sister. How did you pull off having access to the camera?” Maren asked, hands on her tiny hips.

Gwen sighed.

“I bought the security company that handles the property so we would have easy access,” she admitted.

Becky, Felix and Maren looked dumbfounded.

“You bought the whole dang company?” Maren asked incredulously.

Trent laughed.

“She’s a billionaire, Mistress,” he reminded her.

“Sabina is our sister. It is only money,” Gwen said with a shrug.

Maren shook her head, laughing.

“You are right. All that matters is getting Sabina away from these assholes,” she agreed.

“Still, you own the security company now?” Becky asked.

Gwen nodded.

“I do. Being the owner made it easy to just walk into the account manager’s office and hypnotize him into giving Miles access to the Grasso’s system, then forget doing so,” she said nonchalantly.

“Efficient; you should appreciate that, Beck,” Felix said to her Mistress/lover.

“Absolutely. Sabina is all that matters,” Becky agreed with a nod.

“At any rate, we shall have video of the house and grounds, which should make coordination very easy,” Miles said.

“That is Miles’ polite way of saying Hurry up, ladies. It is after seven already,” Gwen said, smiling at her assistant.

Becky, Felix and Maren all chuckled.

“All right on that note, I believe I have a limo waiting downstairs,” Maren said, winking at her sisters.

“And Felix and I have to get to “work”. Everyone be careful, okay?” Becky said.

The women all nodded and exchanged hugs.

“Mistress, please be extra careful. I wish I was going in with you,” Trent said to Maren before they headed downstairs.

Maren smiled up at her Thrall.

“I know. I wish you were too, honey. It would be too difficult to give you a cover identity and us keep our stories straight, blah, blah, blah. Everything will be fine, I promise. If I get in trouble, I know you will come rescue me,” she replied, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him deeply.

“As if you need rescuing; my Kung-fu super-hypnotist Mistress,” Trent snorted.

Maren laughed.

“I am not invincible, darlin’. And I love how protective you are of me. Keep it up,” she said with a wink.

“You are so beautiful,” Trent replied.

He leaned down and kissed her again.

“Awww!” Gwen teased.

Becky and Felix laughed.

“Ignore them, Trent. Escort me downstairs,” Maren said with mock indignation, taking on an air of an arrogant, confident hypnodomme.

“Yes, Mistress,” Trent said with a smile.

She smiled and blew her sisters a kiss and then took Trent’s arm and walked out of the room.

* * *

An hour later, Maren stepped out of a black limousine in front of a magnificent beachfront mansion, a silver shawl wrapped around her body.

“Thank you very much,” she said politely to the driver.

“You are quite welcome, ma’am,” the handsome young man replied.

His name was Kirk, and he was Gwen’s personal driver, though she rarely used him herself.

“Here you go; have a lovely evening,” the sexy hypnotist replied with a wink.

Maren handed the man two hundred dollars in cash, then turned and strode confidently toward the home’s front door.

“Thank you ma’am!” the driver said, pocketing the cash as he hurried back to the driver’s seat of the limousine.

“You know I pay him very well,” Gwen said dryly over the radio.

“I am sure you do, but a gal tips where I come from,” Maren replied sweetly as she walked up the mansion’s front steps.

“Fair enough. Good luck, sis. Love you,” Gwen said.

Maren did not reply, flashing a beaming smile at the tuxedo-clad doorman.

“Hello darlin’. Maren Mesmer,” she said, pulling a gilded invitation from the purple clutch she carried and handing it to him.

“Welcome, Ms. Mesmer. Enjoy the party,” the doorman replied after checking the invitation.

“Thank you,” Maren replied, walking inside.

This time a young blond woman wearing a red blouse and a short black skirt along with tall black pumps was waiting in the large vestibule.

“May I take your shawl, ma’am?” she asked politely.

“Sure, if you never call me ma’am again,” Maren said playfully, winking at the young woman.

She unwrapped the shawl.

The blonde chuckled as she took the garment.

“Of course. Have a nice evening. Through there,” the blonde replied, nodding at the door on the right.

Maren smiled and handed her one-hundred-dollar bills.

The young woman’s eyes went wide at the tip.

“Thank you very much ma—, uh, I mean—,” she stammered.

“Call me ‘Maren’. And you are very welcome,” Maren said kindly.

She took a deep breath and walked through the door and found herself in the house’s ballroom.

Maren was momentarily taken aback by the huge room and the lavish decorations. There was a long buffet table covered with all manner fancy and expensive foods to her right, and a full, open bar to the left.

A talented live band played soft jazz on a stage directly in front of her.

There were over a hundred guests mingling, eating and drinking. They were all wearing expensive designer clothes and shoes, and many sported very expensive jewelry.

There were beautiful young sexy women clad in skimpy red bikinis and tall red platform sandals circulating through the crowd, acting as cocktail servers.

One of them was Felix, and she stood out in her bikini even among other young sexy women dressed exactly the same.

“Wow, this is a shindig and no mistake,” Maren said under her breath.

“The Grasso’s spent a lot of money on this; they want to make a good impression with their investors…which you are one of, Miss Mesmer,” Gwen reminded her in her earpiece.

Maren chuckled.

“Right,” she said quietly.

She headed for the bar.

“Can I get a Pendleton neat, please?” Maren asked a serious-looking middle-aged male bartender wearing a red button-up long-sleeve silk shirt.

The man nodded curtly, quickly and expertly pouring the drink.

“I thought you were supposed to have class,” Becky chided quietly in her ear.

“I thought you were supposed to be bringing out trays of food,” Maren retorted as she raised her drink to her lips.

“Girls…,” Gwen cut in.

Maren smiled faintly as she moved away from the bar, scanning the crowd.

“I have eyes on Elonora…and Sabina. She is so pretty,” she said.

Elonora Grasso was five-five, a beautiful and fit olive-skinned woman with large round breasts, long shiny dark brown hair and lovely hazel eyes. She wore an elegant wine-colored curve-hugging floor-length strapless gown and tall strappy gold stiletto heels. Her hair was in a warp-around braid, and she wore dangling diamond earrings. Around her neck was a pendant consisting of a very large emerald surrounded by small diamonds on a fine gold chain. She wore a platinum ring set with a huge diamond on her left ring finger, and her fingernails were painted in a french manicure with maroon tips. Her toenails were black, and she wore a gold ring set with a glittering ruby on her right middle toe. She radiated confidence as she talked and laughed with her guests.

Maren only looked at Elonora long enough to identify the Italian hypnodomme; her gaze then shifted to the young woman standing behind her.

Maren’s sister Sabina.

Extremely attractive, the half-Cuban Sabina was five-two and had shoulder-length black hair and notable flint-grey eyes. Her olive skin was a bit lighter than Elonora’s, and she wore less makeup, which did not detract from her beauty in any way. Sabina was dressed in a simple, sexy black spaghetti-strap midi-dress and a gold choker-style necklace which Maren realized was an ornate slave-collar. She wore no jewelry beyond her choker, and had on very tall black platform sandals; her finger and toenails were painted black.

“We see them too. It looks like thy are making their way toward you,” Gwen said in Maren’s ear.

“Right,” Maren replied under her breath, sipping her whiskey.

She watched Elonora gracefully move through the throng of people, chatting, laughing and complementing her guests as she went.

A short time, the beautiful Italian hypnotist was standing in front of Maren, a glass of champaign in her hand.

“Hello, I don’t believe we have met. I am Elonora Grasso,” she said with a beaming smile.

She offered Maren her hand.

The diminutive Texan woman took it.

“It is very nice to meet you, Mrs. Grasso. I am Maren Mesmer,” she said with a smile of her own.

“Oh yes, I saw your name on the guest list. Thank you so much for investing in our new venture!” Elonora replied enthusiastically.

Maren was slightly startled when Elonora kissed her lightly on each cheek.

The Italian woman smelled fabulous, like fresh flowers.

“It was my pleasure; I feel really good about what y’all are doing,” Maren replied amiably.

“That is wonderful to hear; I must say, you are beautiful as well as smart, Miss Mesmer. I absolutely adore your dress,” Elonora said cheerfully.

Maren chuckled.

“Please, call me ‘Maren’. And thank you very much for the complement; my stylist picked this out,” she said, sipping her drink.

“Oh, I am her stylist, now,” Gwen said dryly in her earpiece.

“Alright Maren, if you will call me ‘Elonora’. I have to ask, are you related to Anton Mesmer, the famed hypnotist?” Elonora asked.

Maren nodded.

“I am, actually. Distantly, of course,” she said casually.

“That is wonderful! I am something of a…hypnosis enthusiast myself. Please, would you walk with me? I would love to get to know you better,” Elonora said eagerly.

“Certainly, that would be nice. Is this your daughter?” Maren asked, nodding at Sabina.

Elonora’s cheerful demeanor faltered for an instant.

“No, she is nobody. Simply a bodyguard. Ignore her as I do,” she replied in her faint Italian accent.

Maren nodded, a smile on her face.

Inside, she was raging.

I will show you who is ‘nobody’, you stuck up bitch. You’re talking about my kin, she thought angrily.

Maren forced herself to continue to smile as she walked with Elonora through the crowd.

* * *

Across the room, Felix was performing her job admirably, maneuvering skillfully through the crowd carrying trays of drinks while looking fabulous in her bikini and heels.

The sexy young woman drew frequent admiring, lustful looks from both male and female guests, and she had expertly fended off the advances of half-a-dozen young men and one woman.

“Uh-oh. Felix, it looks like Abriana is headed right for you,” Gwen said in her ear.

“I understand,” Felix replied, turning casually to see the beautiful Abriana Grasso striding toward her.

Abriana was a younger version of her mother, two inches taller with the same fetching hazel eyes and lustrous dark hair.

She was wearing a shimmering blue sheath dress that complemented her fabulous figure perfectly, along with tall strappy high-heeled sandals. Large sapphire and diamond chandelier-style earrings dangled from her ears, and she wore a gold pocket-watch around her neck. Her long fingernails were a shimmering gunmetal color, and she wore several gold bracelets and rings. Her toenails were white, and she wore a gold chain around her left ankle.

“Hello dear. I have to say, you are the most beautiful woman in this room,” Abriana said to Felix.

“Oh, thank you ma’am. May I get you a drink?” Felix asked politely.

“Actually, I was thinking you could take a break and fetch us a drink,” Abriana said slyly.

She pointedly looked Felix’s fantastic body up and down.

Felix smiled, unfazed.

“I would like that; are you sure it is okay?” she asked innocently.

Abriana grinned.

“Absolutely; I am Abriana Grasso, and this is my family’s home. You may do anything I say you are allowed to do,” she said arrogantly.

Felix did her best to look impressed.

“Oh, well in that case I would love to have a drink with you. I’m Felix,” she said eagerly.

“Fantastic. I will have a glass of champaign, and get whatever you would like. Meet me on the second-floor patio, Felix,” Abriana commanded with a wink.

“Yes ma’am!” Felix agreed, moving toward the bar.

“What the fuck was that?” Becky’s voice came over the radio.

“Simmer down, Becky; Abriana just asked Felix to have a drink with her,” Gwen replied.

“I will be fine, dear,” Felix added quietly.

“No way you are going anywhere with her alone; she is a hypnotist and an evil sadistic bitch from what I read in the dossier Gwen gave us!” Becky protested.

“She is also a lesbian, and likes to capture and dominate young women. I can handle her, Becky. This is a perfect opportunity,” Felix replied after retrieving two glasses of champaign from the bar.

“You can’t go with her alone, it is too dangerous!” Becky said, the concern in her voice evident even over the radio.

“Becky, calm down. Felix can handle this,” Gwen said reasonably.

Becky’s reply was a barely audible string of swear-words.

“I love you too,” Felix said with a giggle.

“Just be careful, Felix,” Becky said, her voice almost pleading.

“I promise. I see Maren is talking to Elonora, and I believe that is Sabina with them. You need to be ready to back them up,” Felix replied as she carried the drinks up the stairs.

“I know that, but I am your backup too,” Becky grumbled.

“Becky, we will keep an eye on things and let you know if Felix needs help,” Gwen assured her.

“Understood,” Becky replied reluctantly.

* * *

“So Maren, may I ask what you do?” Elonora asked as they slowly circulated through the party.

The elegant Italian hypnotist paused occasionally to greet well-wishers and sycophants as the walked, but her attention was clearly on Maren.

“I run a hedge fund company; nothing glamorous,” Maren replied casually, using part of the backstory she and Gwen had fabricated for her.

“I see; that sounds very challenging,” Elonora replied thoughtfully.

“It can be; a lot of people trust their money to me. Retirements, pensions, that type of thing,” Maren said.

“Well, that proves my earlier assessment that you are smart. Come, let us speak in private for a moment. This party is partially about networking, and you are definitely someone I should know better,” Elonora said with a smile, leading Maren past two suit-clad security guards and down a hallway.

“That sounds good to me,” Maren agreed amiably.

Sabina dutifully followed them.

“Maren, if you get into trouble just say you “need some air” and Becky or I will come running,” Gwen said in Maren’s ear.

Maren didn’t reply as she followed Elonora.

The Italian woman’s hips swayed seductively as she walked; the perceptive Maren felt could practically feel Elenora’s demeanor change from an elegant socialite to that of a confident, stalking predator.

They entered a large, very comfortable sitting room. Sabina took a position by the door, while Elanor and Maren sat on a very comfortable sectional.

“As I mentioned earlier, I am a hypnosis enthusiast. You will have to forgive me, but I am quite interested in your familial connection to the great Mesmer,” Elonora said.

Maren chuckled.

“From what I understand, he was mostly bark and no bite,” she said.

“I see; did he not have…talent for hypnotism, or “Mesmerism” as it was called?” Elonora asked.

“He had a bit of skill, but it was actually his descendants who had the real talent,” Maren replied with a shrug.

Elonora grinned.

“I see; that is very interesting. How about you, are you a hypnotist? You certainly have the confidence and intellect,” she said almost playfully.

Maren paused before answering.

Elonora is a powerful hypnotist building an empire…she believes I am wealthy and probably thinks I would make a good slave, an addition to the family assets…but she is educated and smart enough to realize I could be a hypnotist too; I guess the name wasn’t such a great idea after all, she thought to herself.

Maren smiled and finished her whiskey.

“I am, actually. A very good one,” she said with conviction.

Now Elonora grinned.

“That is wonderful! I am a master of the craft myself,” she said, finishing her own drink.

Maren raised eyebrow.

“A “Master”? That is impressive,” she said simply.

We will see about that, darlin’, she thought.

Elonora chuckled.

“Yes, it is. You see, we are a legacy True Hypnotist family…much like you must be, Mistress Maren,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Maren smiled thinly.

“I suppose I am; is that a problem, Mistress Elonora?” she asked.

“That depends on you, dear. Why are you here?” Elonora asked in reply.

“I invested in a venture that I believe will make me money, and you invited me,” Maren replied casually.

Elonora shook her head.

“Oh no, no, no dear. Do not play me for a fool. I am not some upstart; see the name “Mesmer” on a guest list, it makes me wary. I know that Mesmer possessed real power, and that he has descendants who are even stronger than he was. Now that you have admitted you are a True Hypnotist, we can drop the pretense. You are after something besides money. To curry our favor at the very least,” she said.

Her hand strayed to the emerald pendant around her neck, the hypnotists’ equivalent of a gunfighter touching the grip of their pistol.

Maren smiled again, though there was no humor in her expression.

“Why Mistress Elonora, that almost sounded like a threat. Is that any way to treat a guest and an investor?” she asked calmly.

“Don’t misunderstand me, Mistress Maren. I am intrigued, not upset…yet. I am interested in why you are here. The True Hypnotism community can be both profitable…and dangerous,” Elonora said, staring at Maren as her hand continued caressing her pendant.

Maren smile faded as she matched her stare.

“See, now that sounded like another threat. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as fellow hypnotist. What do you mean by “profitable”, Mistress Elonora?” she asked calmly.

“I believe you knew my family are hypnotists, Maren. I also believe you have an ulterior motive for being here. Frankly, I don’t care what it is. What I propose is that you work for me; we can use competent hypnotists in our organization. In truth, you should feel honored for the opportunity,” Elonora said haughtily.

Maren’s smile returned.

Mistress Maren,” she corrected.

“Excuse me?” Elonora asked, narrowing her eyes.

“My name is Mistress Maren Mesmer, remember?” Maren replied coolly.

Elonora snorted.

“Alright, Mistress Maren. What do you say? Would you like an opportunity to work for me and prove yourself?” she asked.

Maren laughed and rose from her seat.

“You know, I would rather drop my gun and hug a grizzly,” she said.

Elonora looked genuinely confused.

“I…what?” she asked.

Maren sighed and rolled her eyes.

“No, I don’t want to work for you. Is that better?” she asked sarcastically.

Elonora shoot her head sympathetically.

“My dear little Maren, are you under the impression you have a choice?” Elonora replied, rising to her feet and taking off her pendant.

* * *

“Uh-oh, this is getting real, ladies. We are coming in. Becky, can you let us in the servants’ entrance?” Gwen asked from her seat in the van.

“Will do,” Becky replied over the radio.

“Gwendolyn, it appears that Ciro Grasso is on his way upstairs after his daughter; he does not approve of her proclivity for sneaking off and dominating female guests at parties…,” Miles said, pointing to one of the monitors.

Gwen looked at the screen to see the tuxedo-clad Ciro marching up the stairs with two suit-clad bodyguards.

“Aw shit, Felix is with her…okay, new plan. Becky, get upstairs and back up Felix right now! No time for subtly. Get ready for the tornado, we are coming in the front door,” Gwen said.

She turned to the van’s other occupants.

“Trent, when we get inside you will go help Maren; Madison, you are with me. Miles, stay on the monitors and the radio,” Gwen commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Gwen,” Trent agreed instantly.

The handsome Thrall was wearing a very nicely-tailored tuxedo, just in case he had to go into the party.

“As you command,” said Madison.

The young witch was dressed simply in black leggings and a black sports bra, along with black athletic shoes. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore no makeup or jewelry.

“Yes, Miss Gwendolyn…are you sure you are ready to go in?” Miles asked, eyeing his beloved employer.

More appropriately, Miles was eyeing her outfit with distaste.

Gwen was wearing a plain white tank top and denim shorts, along with thin white flip-flops. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun, and the only jewelry she wore was her crystal pendant and a simple gold anklet.

She kicked off her flip flops.

“I am now. Trent, Madison let’s move,” Gwen said, winking at Miles.

Her valet closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Gwen opened the van’s sliding door and hopped out, Trent and Madison following.

“Do be careful!” Miles called after them.

He gave an exasperated sigh and turned his attention back to the security camera feeds.

* * *

Felix found herself standing on a spacious second-floor balcony overlooking the house’s huge backyard, which contained a large pool, a tennis court and a putting green as well as a two-thousand-square-foot guest house.

“This place is fabulous, ma’am,” she said moving to stand by the railing and sipping her champaign.

“It is, isn’t it?” Abriana Grasso replied, moving to stand beside her.

Felix turned to Abriana.

“I have to say, I was surprised you invited me up here, ma’am. I really appreciate it,” she said, flashing a disarming smile.

Abriana smiled back at her.

“You are quite welcome, dear…Felix, is it? Tell me Felix, what do you think of my eyes?” she asked seductively.

Abriana fixed Felix with a piercing stare, opening her magnificent hazel eyes wide.

Felix smiled and met her gaze fearlessly with her own deep brown eyes.

“They are lovely,” she replied.

“Thank you…now look into them, Felix…look deeply into my eyes…,” Abriana said in a soothing voice.

Focused hypnotic energy began to radiate from Abriana’s eyes into Felix’s.

“How about instead you look into my eyes, Abriana…let them draw you in…notice how you are starting to relax already…you cannot take your eyes off of mine…you simply must look deeper into them…,” Felix countered in a seductive monotone.

A flicker of uncertainty crossed Abriana’s face; she was surprised to feel hypnotic energy radiating from Felix’s eyes into her own.

“Look deeper…deeper…getting lost in my beautiful eyes…just let yourself relax…looking deeper and deeper as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” she continued.

“It is you who is relaxing, Abriana…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…feeling yourself drawn into my gaze…feeling so wonderful to just keep looking deeper…deeper into my beautiful eyes and relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Felix said firmly.

Frowning, Abriana opened her eyes even wider.

Felix reflexively did the same, matching the young Italian hypnotist’s powerful stare.

“You see only my eyes, hear only my voice…dropping deeper into relaxation as you continue looking into my eyes…you cannot look away…you must continue looking deeper and deeper, relaxing more and more…,” Abriana said insistently.

A hint of urgency crept into her voice; she had realized she could not look away from Felix’s sultry dark eyes.

Likewise, Felix could not take her eyes off of Abriana’s fetching hazel orbs.

The women’s gazes were now locked, riveted together until one of them succumbed to the other’s hypnosis.

* * *

“You really think you can take me that easily?” Maren asked with a chuckle.

Elonora nodded.

“I know I can, upstart,” she replied arrogantly, raising her pendant.

“Well that is awfully confident of you; some might say arrogant, even. Alright, honey…try me,” Maren replied, smoothly slipping off her own large diamond pendant and raising it in front of Elonora’s face.

Both pendulums began to swing.

Back and forth.

“Follow the emerald, Maren…let it draw you eyes…,” Elonora began.

“Watch the diamond, Elonora…notice how it sparkles…it is so lovely to simply watch it swing back…and forth…,” Maren said at the same time.

The beautiful gemstones both glittered brilliantly as they moved; the emerald seductively beckoned Maren, while the dazzling diamond insistently tugged at Elonora’s gaze.

“Just keep watching the diamond and relax…the way it reflects the light is so very soothing…swinging back and forth…it is very easy to just keep watching the diamond as you listen to my voice…,” Maren continued.

Her pendant was swinging slowly and rhythmically as she spoke, her words perfectly timed to the cadence of the diamond’s movement.

“Listen to my words as you continue to follow the emerald…noticing how quickly you are relaxing…your eyes drawn to the lovely green stone…it is so soothing…so relaxing to allow it to draw your eyes…following its every move…as you follow my words as well,” Elonora said, her voice strong and clear.

Her pendant had begun to swing in tight, fast circles rather than the more typical back and forth pattern.

Flashing green filled Maren’s vision, while multi-colored sparkles were reflected into Elonora’s eyes.

Both hypnotist’s eyes almost instantly locked onto their opponent’s pendulum as they focused their hypnotic energy and projected it through the enormous gemstones and into one another.

“Relaxing more and more as you continue to watch the diamond swing back…and forth…back…and forth…,” Maren continued in her insistent monotone.

“Following the emerald as your mind begins to go blank…thoughts fading as you listen to my words…lost in the beautiful green…feeling more and more relaxed…,” Elonora went on smoothly.

Both woman visibly began to relax; Elonora’s shoulders slumped a bit as her muscles began to slacken, and Maren’s arm dropped an inch as it began to tingle.

Maren and Elonora were both being hypnotized rapidly, and they knew the duel would be over quickly.

“You are getting sleepy, Elonora…very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…it will be very easy to close them when I tell you to…,” Maren informed her opponent, even as her eyes were locked on the emerald.

“You are very relaxed now, Maren…you…you are…,” Elonora said, her speech slowing.

She frowned, her eyelids drooping she realized she was losing the hypnosis duel.

“That’s it, so very sleepy…sleepy…,” Maren continued.

Though her eyes still followed the slowing emerald, she was clearly shaking off Elonora’s induction as she spoke, her voice becoming stronger while her opponent’s was faltering.

“Sabina…stop this…bitch…now!” Elonora gasped, her eyelids fluttering and her pendant’s swing becoming erratic.

“Yes Mistress!” Sabina said, speaking for the first time.

Maren’s own eyes widened as she realized she had forgotten Sabina.

“Elonora, you dirty damn fool!” she growled, lowering her pendant and wrenching her eyes away from the emerald.

Maren turned just in time for Sabina’s sexy sandaled foot to collide hard with the side of her head.

* * *

“You are…very…sleepy…now…,” Felix said slowly.

“You are completely…relaxed…so sleepy…,” Abriana countered softly.

Both women were nearly hypnotized.

Felix wanted to give in and sleep even as she continued to stare into Abriana’s beautiful, endless hazel eyes.

“You….you…,” she stammered, unable to form words any longer.

Her eyelids began to flutter.

The nearly-entranced Abriana sensed her victory was at hand even as her own eyelids felt as if they were made of lead.

“I am going…to count back…from three…at one, you will—,” she said, preparing to finish Felix off.

Felix suddenly opened her eyes wide.

“You will close your eyes and sleep now!” she said firmly, giving final push.

Felix raised her hand and snapped her fingers loudly.

Abriana gasped and fell silent, a shocked expression on her face.

“No…,” she whimpered.

Sleep, Abriana. Close your eyes and drop deep into hypnosis for me,” Felix said firmly.

She snapped her fingers again.

Abriana’s eyes slammed shut and she slumped against the railing and slid to the balcony floor at Felix’s feet, hypnotized.

Felix gave a relieved sigh and shook off her near-trance.

“Abriana is in my power,” she said over the radio.

“Good work. You are about to have company, her father is on his way up there. We are coming in,” Gwen replied.

“I will be there in a minute,” Becky added.

“I understand,” Felix replied.

An idea came to her as she looked down at the hypnotized woman at her feet.

“Becky, I have an idea. Abriana, listen to me carefully…,” Felix began as she removed her bikini top.

* * *

Gwen ran barefoot up to the front door removing her pendant as she stopped in front of the doorman.

“Invitation?” he inquired, eyeing Gwen’s casual, disheveled appearance with disdain.

“Sure, dear. It is right here,” Gwen replied, raising her purple wire-wrapped crystal pendant before his eyes.

The irregularly-shaped stone glittered as it began to swing back and forth.

“Excuse me?” the man asked, his eyes drawn to the swinging crystal.

“Just relax…relax and watch the crystal…see how it sparkles as it swings back and forth…drawing your eyes…you want to follow it back…and forth…noticing how quickly you are starting to relax as you listen to my words…allowing the crystal to draw your eyes back…and forth…relaxing more and more…my words the only thing you hear…my voice is very soothing…you simply want to watch the crystal and listen to my voice…watch and listen…listen and obey…,” Gwen said in gentle but powerful voice.

“Obey…? Wait, what are you…? This is… absurd,” the doorman protested as his eyes locked onto the swinging crystal.

His shoulders were already slumping and a pleasant tingle was spreading through his body as he quickly and involuntarily began to relax.

“You are doing very well…just keep watching the crystal and listening to my voice…you are so relaxed now…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep now,” Gwen commanded firmly.

The doorman muttered something unintelligible before his eyes slammed shut and he wilted to the ground.

Gwen immediately stepped over him and went into the house, Madison and Trent following.

“Hello, may I take your…coats?” the woman inside the vestibule asked.

She eyed Gwen and her group skeptically, especially the billionaire’s bare feet.

“Madison, neutralize her please,” Gwen commanded.

Est sicut lepus,” Madison said, pointing at the woman.

She yelped as the spell hit her, and she rapidly transformed into a small brown rabbit.

Gwen looked horrified.

“I meant paralyze her or put her to sleep, dang it!” she admonished the enslaved witch.

“You were not specific,” Madison said with a shrug, a slight grin on her face as she spoke.

Gwen sighed.

“You know I did not mean turn her into a bunny-rabbit! You still have a lot to learn, missy. Come on, you can change her back later. Trent, through there,” she said, pointing to the right side door while moving toward the door to left.

“Yes Mistress,” both Trent and Madison said in unison.

Gwen went through the left side door, Madison following obediently. The blonde hypnotist and her sisters had studied the house’s blueprints a few days earlier, and knew that the door to the right led to the ball room; the door to the left opened into a large living room which in turn granted access to the rest of the house.

“Come on, we need to get upstairs and find Ciro,” Gwen said, dashing through the lavishly decorated living room toward a white marble staircase.

“Yes, Mistress Gwen,” Madison replied, hurrying after her.

* * *

Maren stumbled back, the side of her head stinging from Sabina’s strike.

She recovered quickly as Sabina launched another kick.

Maren snapped out a kick of her own, her sandaled foot meeting Sabina’s in the air.

The two women’s feet met and stopped, the bottoms of their designer footwear pressed firmly together.

“Interesting move,” Sabina said, eyeing Maren warily.

“Sabina, we are actually here to help you. Try to fight this bitch’s control,” Maren replied.

Their respective legs remained raised, their feet pressing hard against one another as they each tried to overpower the other.

Suddenly Sabina let her leg drop in an attempt to make Maren lose her balance; the Cuban woman gracefully crouched and spun, extending her leg and trying to sweep Maren off her feet.

The Texan hypnotist instead let her momentum carry her forward into a flip which carried her over the crouching Sabina.

Maren landed and turned quickly around to face her sister.

“Sabina, we are here to help, darlin’,” she said, kicking off her sandals.

Sabina rose and turned to face her.

“I don’t need help. I must obey Elonora,” she said, kicking off her own sandals.

Elonora watched as the two young women came together in a rush.

Maren was entirely defensive, blocking and dodging Sabina’s rapid, skilled punches and kicks.

Sabina was clearly growing frustrated after a couple of minutes passed and she had failed to land a meaningful blow on the agile and skilled Maren.

“Sabina, I know you can fight her control!” Maren said as she blocked two punches before ducking a spinning kick.

“Shut up!” Sabina growled.

Elonora sighed impatiently.

“She cannot resist me, upstart. She is my slave. Enough of this, Sabina! Stop her now!” she said irritably.

Sabina’s eyes locked with her opponent’s.

Maren gasped as Sabina unleashed a stream of barely-perceptible flashes from her brown eyes into her green ones.

“Act like a chicken,” Sabina commanded.

Maren was astonished as Sabina’s command thundered into her mind and she felt an instant, overwhelming compulsion to obey.

Well damn, she is a mentalist, Maren thought as she began to flap her arms and cluck loudly.

Elonora laughed.

“Nice touch, darling. Now hit her again and make her kneel silently so I can hypnotize her properly. Then go find Abriana and make sure she is safe,” she commanded.

Bawk, bawk, bawk!” Maren said, continuing to helplessly flap her arms and strut about the room.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sabina said.

She moved in front of Maren and again released a stream of flashes into her eyes.

“Get down on your knees and stay there, and be silent,” Sabina commanded.

Maren again felt an overwhelming urge to obey.

She stopped acting like a chicken and sank to her knees.

Sabina immediately left the room, leaving the door open behind her, while a smirking Elonora moved to stand in front of the kneeling Maren.

“Now let’s try this again, shall we? Look at the beautiful emerald and listen to my voice…,” Elonora said in a gentle but firm monotone.

Maren managed only a slight whimper as the huge glittering emerald filled her field of vision, reflecting the light into her eyes as Elonora’s voice flowed into her mind.

* * *

Ciro Grasso stepped out onto the second-floor balcony, his two bodyguards following.

The handsome tuxedo-clad Italian scowled at the spectacle before him.

“Abriana, what the hell are you doing? This again?” he said irritably in his Italian accent upon seeing his daughter.

Abriana was seated on a comfortable patio chair, a topless Felix kneeling before her and licking her sexy feet and shoes.

“What, father? She is just some menial servant; I needed a break from your tedious party,” Abriana sniffed.

Ciro sighed.

“You know that I wish for you to be downstairs mingling with our guests, not sneaking off to hypnotize serving girls! It is bad enough that your mother is off seducing or hypnotizing one of our investors as we speak,” he admonished his daughter.

Abriana rolled her eyes.

“At least mother knows how to have fun. I simply had to have this one, father. I want to add her to my collection,” she protested.

“Fine, but do it after the party. You don’t see me stopping to stuff my cock into the mouth of every beautiful woman in the house,” Ciro huffed.

Abriana pouted.

“Perhaps you should gag a few of them with your manhood,” she retorted.

Abriana, I will not ask you again,” Ciro said menacingly in Italian.

Fine. I will be right down, I just need to give her a few suggestions,” Abriana replied in Italian.

Ciro nodded grudgingly.

“Meet me downstairs in ten minutes, there are people you need to meet,” he said, switching back to English.

“Yes, father,” Abriana said condescendingly.

Ciro turned and went back into the house, motioning for his bodyguards to follow him and muttering obscenities in Italian.

He walked through the large bedroom and headed down the hallway toward the stairs, still grumbling.

A moment after he left the bedroom, the closet door opened and Becky stepped out.

She hurried out onto the balcony.

“Felix, did he buy it?” she asked.

Becky was very relieved to see Abriana Grasso on her knees in front of a smirking Felix, who was retying her red bikini top.

“Hi, Becky. Look what I caught,” Felix said sweetly, nodding at the kneeling woman.

Becky smiled, relieved, and rushed over to engulf Felix in a hug.

“I was so worried that creepy Ciro was going to catch you!” she said happily.

“Nope, I fooled him. My plan worked perfectly; Abriana here pretended she’d hypnotized me, and he fell for it,” Felix said with a giggle.

“Well done!” Becky said, kissing Felix passionately.

The kiss went on for nearly a minute before they reluctantly stopped.

“Okay, now what?” Felix asked.

“Maren, do you copy?” Beck said over the radio.

There was no reply.

“Maren?” Felix tried.

“Anybody have eyes on Maren?” Becky asked.

“Mistress Maren is still in a ground-floor sitting room down the hall from from the ballroom, to my knowledge. There are no cameras in there, but she has not reemerged from the hallway since going there with Elonora…wait, Sabina just came out of the hallway…she is now headed upstairs,” Miles said.

“I am on the second floor, I will try to head her off at the top of the stairs. Becky, Felix go find Maren,” Gwen said.

“Understood, on our way,” Becky replied.

Deep sleep now, Felix said to Abriana, snapping loudly.

Abriana wilted to the floor, deep in trance.

“Let’s go, lover,” Felix said sweetly.

Becky laughed and took off her catering uniform’s top, revealing a dark blue sports bra.

“After you, Mistress Felix,” she said, winking at her girlfriend.

* * *

Maren’s eyelids were fluttering even as they followed the swinging emerald and diamond pendant as Elonora continued to hypnotize her.

The smug Italian woman was drawing out her induction, clearly enjoying having Maren helpless.

Sabina’s mentalism had worn off, but it had lasted long enough that the still-kneeling Maren had no chance of resisting Elonora’s hypnotism.

“That’s it…so relaxed now…so sleepy…I am going to count—mmmmnnnfff!” Elonora said, her words suddenly cut off as a hand clamped over her mouth.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and physically pulled her away from Maren.

Maren blinked rapidly, then opened her eyes wide as the hypnotic induction suddenly stopped.

She rose to her feet as her full awareness returned, just in time to see Elonora elbow Trent viciously in the stomach and spin gracefully away from him.

Trent gasped in surprise, but immediately moved to pursue the beautiful Italian hypnotist.

Clearly a very well-trained martial-artist, Elonora launched a series of rapid punches and kicks, landing a half-dozen blows to the startled Trent’s groin, stomach, chest and face, each blow making him grunt in pain.

“Haaaaa!” Elonora screamed as she performed a powerful jump-kick, her sandaled foot smashing into Trent’s face and knocking him sprawling to the floor.

A better than average melee combatant himself, he been utterly outclassed by Elonora’s speed and skill.

Elonora landed and smiled smugly down at the groaning Trent.

“What a pitiful excuse for a man,” she mocked.

“Hey bitch, why don’t you pick on someone your own size?” the diminutive Maren called.

Elonora kicked Trent hard in the face as he tried to rise, knocking him unconscious, then turned to face Maren.

“It will be my pleasure, dear,” she sneered, stepping out of her expensive designer shoes.

Without hesitation, Maren rushed Elonora with shriek, and the Italian woman was suddenly on the defensive as she tried block or dodge the sudden onslaught of punches and kicks.

Even with her skill and training, she still took a painful kick to her thigh and a sharp punch to her left side.

“You are very skilled, I will give you that,” Elonora said as she backed away from Maren, wincing in pain.

“So are you, dear,” Maren retorted, motioning for Elonora to come at her.

The Italian hypnotist obliged, shrieking angrily and going on the offensive.

Maren blocked, dodged, and ducked as she foiled all of Elonora’s attacks.

Then she fell for a feint that became a sweep which knocked her off her feet.

However, Elonora was startled Maren leapt up almost instantly with breathtaking grace and launched a kick that caught smashed into her chest.

The Italian woman stumbled back, nearly losing her balance.

Instead of falling, Elonora rushed at Maren with an enraged shriek and renewed her attacks with even more ferocity.

Maren was caught off-guard by her sudden fury.

The diminutive Texan hypnotist gave ground, backing away slowly as she blocked and avoided Elonora’s attacks.

Then Maren missed a block, and Elonora’s bare foot slammed into her chest. Maren stumbled backward and fell hard, her head hitting the floor with a thud.

Elonora gave a scream of triumph and pounced; she sat on Maren, straddling her chest and pinning her arms to the floor.

“You lose, upstart. Prepare to serve me forever. Now look into my eyes!” Elonora said in a sultry voice.

Maren was already slightly dazed from hitting her head; she gasped as her gaze met Elonora’s, the incredible hazel eyes boring into hers, emitting hypnotic energy.

Maren suddenly felt a strange sensation, a feeling of pressure building up behind her eyes.

It was similar to the slight build-up of energy that she felt when she focused hypnotic power through her eyes, only much stronger.

“Thats it dear, look deep into my lovely eyes and relax…,” Elonora was saying.

Maren concentrated on the building energy, focusing it and then releasing it with a grunt.

Now Elonora gasped as Maren’s eyes began to glow with a dazzling emerald light.

You look into my eyes!” Maren retorted firmly.

She could feel hypnotic energy flowing from her eyes and into Elonora, who suddenly looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“N-no, you are…you are relaxing…deeper…I…I…,” she stammered as her gaze was riveted involuntarily to Maren’s green-glowing eyes.

Elonora fell silent as hypnotic energy lanced into her eyes, penetrating into her mind and smashing her will.

Although she had no idea how or why she was doing it, Maren could feel the tremendous hypnotic energy she was releasing, and she could tell that it was rapidly entrancing the stunned Elonora.

“Keep looking into my eyes, Elonora…you are feeling very relaxed…your mind is becoming empty, all your thoughts fading away…along with your will…you hear only my voice…see only my eyes…you must obey me now…relax…obey…relax…obey…you are hypnotized!” Maren said firmly.

Elonora’s mouth hung open, a look of astonishment on her face.

“I…obey…hypnotized…,” she mumbled.

Maren looked dumbfounded as the glow faded from her eyes.

Elonora was hypnotized.

“What in the hell…? Get off me!” Maren ordered.

Elonora immediately obeyed.

Maren sat up, rubbing her head.

Her eyes went to the unconscious Trent.

“Trent!” she said, scrambling on her hands and knees to where her lay.

Maren gently patted his face.

“Come on, tough guy, you are okay aren’t you?” she asked, worry in her voice.

Trent groaned and opened his eyes.

“I had her,” he croaked, smiling up at Maren.

She laughed and kissed him.

“You sure did, darlin’. Thank you,” she said with a giggle.

Trent sat up slowly.

“Mistress, your eyes…” he said, suddenly the one concerned.

Maren’s eyes were extremely bloodshot.

“What about them? They are a bit sore, actually. I just did…something…,” she admitted sheepishly.

Her head was pounding, and her eyes stung as if she had severe allergies.

“They are all red and bloodshot. What happened?” Trent asked, rising to his feet and helping Maren to hers.

“I don’t rightly know. I…did something with my eyes and hypnotized Elonora right quick. Like, faster than I have ever hypnotized anyone,” Maren replied with a shrug.

Trent looked at the entranced Italian woman, then back at Maren.

“Well, I hope you are okay,” he said with concern.

“I have a bit of a headache, but I feel fine,” she assured him.

Maren stood on her tiptoes and kissed Trent deeply.

“We have to find my sisters. Damn, my earpiece fell out somewhere while we were fighting,” she said, glancing around.

“There it is,” Trent said, spotting the device and moving to retrieve it.

While he did so, Maren turned her attention to Elonora.

“Y’all thought me actin’ like a chicken was hilarious earlier…now you are a chicken, Elonora. Act like one until I tell you to stop!” Maren commanded, giving in a bit to her anger and pettiness.

Bawk, bawk, bawk!” Elonora said, flapping her arms and scratching at the floor with her foot like a barnyard chicken.

Trent laughed as he handed his Mistress her earpiece.

“Seeing you do stuff like that never gets old,” he said.

“Thank you honey. Let’s go,” Maren said, putting the device back in her ear and leading Trent toward the room’s exit.

Trent smiled at the amazing woman.

“Yes Mistress Maren,” he said, eagerly following her.

* * *

Sabina made her way to the top of the staircase and stopped on the large landing, surprised to see a short blonde woman wearing a plain tank top, cutoffs and barefoot standing there along with another younger, taller woman in black leggings and a sports bra.

They appeared to have been waiting for her.

“Who the fuck are you two?” she asked warily.

“Sabina? Oh my goodness, it is you! You are very beautiful,” Gwen said, feeling a rush of emotion at seeing her sister in person for the first time.

“I said, who the fuck are you? Tell me now!” Sabina said irritably.

She unleashed as stream of flashes into Gwen’s eyes.

“Oh my, you are a mentalist? That is wonderful!” Gwen said, unaffected by Sabina’s command.

Sabina looked dumbfounded.

“I said tell me who you are!” she commanded again, releasing more flashes into Gwen’s eyes.

Gwen shook her head apologetically.

“Oh, I am sorry honey but I am immune to mentalism. I will be happy to tell you who I am, though. My name is Gwendolyn…and I am your sister,” she said calmly.

Sabina looked even more incredulous.

No one had ever resisted her mentalism except Elonora, and she had no idea why the strange blonde woman was claiming to be her sister.

“I have no sisters,” she snarled.

She got into a fighting stance.

Gwen sighed.

“I am so sorry I have to do this, honey. Madison, immobilize her please. Not by transforming her,” she said sternly.

Madison sighed.

“Yes Mistress,” she said.

The young witch chanted and gestured, and suddenly Sabine was frozen unable to move a muscle.

“It will only last about a minute,” Madison said.

“That is long enough. Sabina, I am so sorry to have to do this; you have been hypnotized plenty already, but we need to talk and you need to listen. Plus, I will free you from the Grassos’ control,” Gwen said, stepping forward and raising her crystal pendant.

The purple stone sparkled brilliantly as Gwen used her free hand to spin it on the end of its chain.

“Just relax, Sabina. I promise I am not going to hurt you in any way…focus on the crystal and my voice…,” Gwen began.

Sabina grunted angrily, but remained still.

It didn’t take the skilled Gwen long to put the paralyzed woman into a deep trance.

“Alright honey, please just follow me. I promise I will not hurt you,” Gwen instructed gently.

“Yes ma’am,” Sabina replied in a dazed voice.

Gwen reached up and touched her earpiece.

“I have Sabina, I am taking her to a second-floor recreation room to try and get some of the Grasso’s suggestions out of her head,” she said.

She didn’t get any immediate replies, which worried her.

“Come on, let’s get you settled, we have other sisters here who might need a hand,” Gwen said.

She turned and led her hypnotized sister down the hall, Madison following obediently behind.

As Gwen, Madison and Sabina went into a massive great room, Ciro Grasso and his two bodyguards rounded a corner at the end of the hall just in time to see them go in.

Ciro held up his hand, signaling his men to stop.

“It appears we have some uninvited guests. Go fetch ten more men. Quickly!” he said, pointing at one of his bodyguards.

“Yes Master!” the man said, hurrying away.

Ciro took his cell phone from his tuxedo pocket and dialed his wife’s number.

He frowned when he heard her voicemail and hung up.

Merda. My wife and daughter are both too distracted trying to conquer other females to pay attention to what is going on in our own house! I will punish them both later,” Ciro said angrily.

He put his phone into his pants pocket, then took off his jacket and dropped it to the floor and rolled up his shirtsleeves.

“Fine, I will handle this myself…as soon as the rest the men get here,” he said with a chuckle.

* * *

“That’s it, Sabina…just relax deeper…feeling so good now…you are safe with me, honey. I will not hurt you…I would like you to please just keep focusing on all of the suggestions that Ciro, Elonora and Abriana have ever given you and letting them vanish from your mind…you can let them go…it is so easy to simply let them fade…it is very effortless for you to forget every suggestion they have ever given you…your free will is returning…you thoughts once again your own…,” Gwen was saying softly but firmly.

She had Sabina sitting quietly on a large couch in a huge, lavishly decorated game room/recreation room.

Gwen was sitting beside Sabina, while Madison stood nearby.

The mentalist’s eyes were closed as she listened to her sister’s soothing voice

“…nice and calm…relaxed and peaceful…all of the Grassos’ suggestions just blowing away, like leaves in the wind…your mind becoming yours again…your will returning…it will feel so good to think for yourself…to be in control of your own thoughts…your mind is now free of the Grassos’ control…you are free, Sabina…free…,” Gwen continued gently.

The blonde billionaire hypnotist jumped as the door to the room burst open, and men began to flood in.

A total of twelve fit, strong, suit-clad young men with similar short haircuts entered the room. Several carried fighting batons or tasers; Ciro had ordered them to put their pistols away, as he did not want bullets flying while he had dozens of guests downstairs.

He also wanted to capture the intruders alive.

Sauntering in behind the group of goons was Ciro Grasso, a smirk on his handsome face.

“You ladies appear lost…and very interested in my property,” he said, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the hypnotized Sabina.

Gwen rose, a scowl on her face.

“Sabina is not your property, Mister Grasso,” she said indignantly.

Ciro snorted.

“That is Master Grasso to you, whore. I am afraid that Sabina does indeed belong to me ; she has for a few years now. She is quite the little cocksucker, and both my wife and daughter enjoy her skilled tongue her as well,” he said haughtily.

“Not anymore,” Gwen replied, crossing her arms.

Ciro laughed.

“You are obviously a hypnotist, and you do look familiar…merda, you are that rich woman…Gwen…Gwendolyn something. So you are wealthy, talented…and stupid. Why would you sneak in here to hypnotize a lowly slave?” he asked.

“She is my sister, and I am taking her home,” Gwen replied defiantly.

Ciro looked surprised, then shook his head.

“I am afraid not; particolarmente if she is actually somehow your sister. I am afraid no matter how skilled you and your little friend there are, you are not a match for this many opponents, not to mention a Master of hypnotism like myself. You know, I probably would have been willing to make a deal for your little la puttana there; she means nothing to me,” he said arrogantly.

“She means everything to me, asshole,” Gwen retorted.

“You see, and now the opportunity to make a deal has passed, Gwendolyn. You insult me in my own home, you disrespect me and my family…for that you will join your bitch sister in my stable. Your fortune and talents will be mine. I will fuck your face every day. You will eat my wife’s ass. You will get to watch while Sabina services my family. All you have accomplished is handing yourself over to me, so you can join her as my slave,” Ciro replied cruelly.

He gestured, and his men fanned out in a semi-circle around Gwen and Madison.

Gwen smiled and got into a fighting stance.

“I suggest you get some more men, make this fight even,” she said with a wink.

Ciro snorted.

“Such bravado from a tiny woman who isn’t even wearing shoes. You look like a homeless puttana,” he said, eyeing Gwen’s outfit with disdain.

And you look like a typical mediocre, overconfident man with a tiny dick and too big of an opinion of himself,” Gwen replied in perfect Italian.

Ciro’s face reddened, and his expression became angry.

He took a step toward the hypnotist and the witch, his hands clenching into fists.

Good, I pissed him off; hopefully that will make him reckless, Gwen thought.

“Get ready, Madison. Time to use those kick-boxing skills; you won’t have time to transform more than one of them,” Gwen said quietly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Madison said nervously.

The normally cocky, confident witch was clearly frightened; she was unaccustomed to physical confrontations, having always relied on her wits, guile and magic to make her way through life.

“You will do fine, dear. Deep breath. You are a trained kickboxer, you can handle this,” Gwen said kindly to the enslaved young woman.

Madison took a deep breath and nodded.

“Thank you, Mistress Gwen,” she said respectfully as she too got ready to fight.

Sabina sat quietly in her trance.

Ciro opened his mouth to order his men to attack.

“Woah, wait, hold on! We are late, but we are here!” a female voice said behind him.

Ciro whirled around to see Becky and Felix standing inside the room.

Both women were smiling.

“More sisters?” Ciro asked sarcastically.

“Actually, yes we are. Hi Gwen!” Becky replied cheerfully.

“Hello girls. I am glad to see you,” Gwen replied with genuine relief.

She knew Becky was a Judo expert, and that Felix was exceptionally fit and would find a way to help despite her lack of formal fight training.

“Two more cunts won’t save you, Gwendolyn,” Ciro sneered, turning back to Gwen.

“Call my sisters that word again, and I will not show you or your family any mercy. That is a promise, not a threat,” Gwen replied coolly.

She and Ciro locked eyes; their intense stares were those of skilled, powerful hypnotists.

The stare down lasted another thirty seconds.

Ciro blinked and looked away.

“Your sisters are cunts,” he said angrily.

“Just remember I warned you,” Gwen replied.

Then the room exploded into violence.

Gwen leapt forward, kicking the closest man in the balls and then his face with impressive speed.

Madison pointed at another man holding a taser.

Nunc est ut bufonem emitthunt,” she chanted.

The man immediately shrank, his skin turning brownish green as she was transformed into a toad.

“Grab them! Beat them senseless!” Ciro yelled.

“Get behind me, honey,” Becky said as four men advanced toward she and Felix.

“Not a chance, dear,” Felix replied, snatching a cue from a nearby pool table.

Becky smiled at her girlfriend’s bravado as she used her impressive Judo skills to block and dodge the first man’s attacks before throwing him roughly to the floor.

Felix swung the pool cue low, striking one of the attackers in the side of his knee and causing him to stumble.

Gwen was now engaged in a brutal melee with three men, blocking, dodging and ducking their attacks while countering where she found openings.

Despite her impressive skills, Gwen was quickly hard-pressed by the well-trained hypno-goons, taking painful blows from a fighting baton to her ribs and thigh even as she broke one man’s nose with an elbow and knocked another to the floor with a powerful kick to his chin.

Madison cursed another man with excruciating pain before he could fire his taser at her, causing him to fall to the floor in agony, convulsing and vomiting.

She then found herself suddenly fighting two men.

Managed managed to kick one of them hard in his face and chest, knocking him to the floor, but the second one grabbed her arm and punched her viciously in the side twice before throwing her roughly into the wall.

Madison grunted in pain as she slammed into the wall and fell to the floor, stunned.

The two men moved to help their companions fighting Gwen, surrounding the blonde hypnotist.

At the same time, Becky had dispatched two of her opponents; they lay on the ground, one sporting a dislocated shoulder and the other a broken leg. Becky was occupied fighting a third man, while the man Felix had hit with the cue had managed to grab the stick and wrench if from her hands.

“I am going to beat your ass, bitch,” he snarled.

Felix backed away, a fearful expression on her face as he limped after her, raising the cue.

“You need to calm down and relax…just follow my fingers, let them draw your eyes…up and down…back and forth…listen to my words, feel my touch and…sleep!” Felix said in a firm voice.

She had raised her hand as she spoke, fluttering her fingers in a graceful butterfly induction as Becky had taught her.

Good at improvising, she stepped forward and tapped the man lightly on his forehead with two fingers as she said the word “sleep”.

The man looked astonished, dropping the cue.

He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his suddenly befuddled mind.

Felix didn’t give him a chance.

“That’s it, just relax and SLEEP NOW!” she said loudly.

She snapped her fingers in front of the man’s eyes.

His eyelids slammed shut, his head nodding forward.

Felix wasted no time, leaning in to speak into his ear.

“When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and you will do everything you can to protect me and my sisters. You will obey my every command and only my commands. You must protect and obey me and my sisters!” she said firmly, then gave a loud snap.

The man’s eyes fluttered open.

He looked confused for a few seconds, then turned and kicked the man Becky was fighting in the back.

“Well done, lover,” Becky said as she knocked her suddenly distracted opponent unconscious with a punch to his temple.

Felix blew her a kiss and picked up the pool cue.

“Come on, Gwen’s in trouble,” she said.

“So are you,” Ciro Grasso said.

Thus far he had watched the fight unfold with amusement.

However, the strange women were doing far better than he expected.

It was time for him to join the fray.

The man Felix had hypnotized moved to intercept Ciro; the hypnotist almost casually knocked him unconscious with a powerful kick to the face before he rushed at Felix and Becky, easily dodging Felix’s awkward swing with the pool cue.

Ciro kicked Felix hard in the chest, knocking her to the floor.

Becky was on him in a flash, and they went through a rapid exchange of punches and kicks, of which Becky took the worst although she did land a solid punch to Ciro’s ribs.

Becky staggered back, blood trickling from her nose and her arm aching where Ciro had kicked her.

“You fight well for a female,” he complemented sarcastically.

“You are a poor excuse for a man,” Becky replied, spitting blood onto the floor.

Ciro chuckled and advanced toward her.

There was a sharp crack as a pool ball slammed into the side of his head.

“And I pitched on a boys’ little league team when I was young!” Felix said with satisfaction.

He looked over with irritation to see Felix standing by the pool table, winding up to throw another ball.

Becky could not help laughing at her girlfriend’s statement.

“Get him, Felix!” she said with approval.

“Bitches! I will make you both my cocksleeves!” Ciro snarled.

He quickly glanced back and grunted in approval seeing that his men had backed Gwen into a corner.

Felix threw another ball at him.

He caught it with a smack.

Ciro hurled the billiard ball back at Felix, who managed to barely dodge and avoid it hitting her head.

“Time to end this,” Ciro said, turning back to Becky.

She gasped as his eyes began to glow with a faint blue light.

Becky stiffened, suddenly unable to move as powerful hypnotic energy slammed into her mind.

She was paralyzed by The Serpent’s Gaze.

Ciro moved toward her with a sadistic smile.

A erection was tenting his pants.

“Becky!” Felix screamed.

She rushed Ciro, who kicked Becky hard in the side of her head, knocking her unconscious before turning to Felix, his eyes still glowing.

Felix froze in mid-stride as she met his gaze.

“Silly little brat,” he said haughtily as he walked over to Felix.

With is left hand he ripped off her bikini top, and with his right he produced a beautiful gold pocket-watch which he held up before the paralyzed Felix’s eyes.

“You are the cunt that was worshipping Abriana’s feet, aren’t you? I wonder what you have done with her? Taught her a lesson, perhaps. In a moment you shall tell me anything I wish to know…See the pretty watch of gold, and you will do as you are told…,” he began in a soothing monotone as the timepiece began to swing slowly back and forth.

While Ciro was beginning his induction on Felix, Gwen was still fighting four men; several others lay semi-conscious on the floor.

A groggy Madison sat up and pointed at one of the men, chanting a spell and transforming him into a hamster.

One of his companions turned and fired a taser at her.

Madison yelped in pain and fell back to the floor, convulsing.

Gwen was battered and bruised as she continued to fight; her energy was flagging, and

it was all she could do not to get beaten into unconsciousness as she desperately blocked and dodged the majority of her opponents’ attacks.

Tears trickled down her cheeks; she had failed Sabina, failed all her sisters.

Becky was unconscious, Felix was being hypnotized and Maren was missing.

They were about to lose, and would likely all end up slaves of the Grassos because she had convinced them to follow her reckless plan.

Me and my damned “family rescues family” thing is going to damn all of us, Gwen thought miserably.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud, and one of the men Gwen was fighting fell the floor in a heap, out cold.

Behind him stood Sabina, awake and alert.

She had brought herself out of trance.

“You look like you could use a hand,” she said in her faint Cuban accent.

Sabina smiled at Gwen as she reached up and ripped off the gold choker that had served as her slave collar.

Gwen laughed with pure joy.

Her spirits were instantly lifted, and she lashed out with a powerful kick, her bare foot solidly catching one of her opponents in his balls, doubling him over gagging in pain.

Gwen brought her knee up, smashing it into his face, knocking him to the floor semi-conscious.

Sabina moved to stand beside her, and together they faced the remaining men. Three more hypno-goons managed to get to their feet, bringing the total facing Gwen and Sabina to five.

“There, I reckon that is more fair,” Gwen said with a smile.

Sabina nodded.

“Shall we?” she asked.

Gwen and Sabina moved at the same time as they attacked.

Across the room, Ciro continued hypnotizing Felix.

“You are so very sleepy now, my little slut…so relaxed…,” he was saying as he continued to swing the golden watch.

Felix whimpered, her eyelids fluttering as she tried desperately to resist Ciro’s hypnotism.

Her heavy eyelids were about to close when Ciro grunted in pain as a bare foot slammed into his side and was knocked violently away from Felix.

“Sorry I am late, y’all,” Maren said, moving to stand between Felix and Ciro.

“I forgive you, Sis!” Gwen called from across the room as she continued to battle Ciro’s goons.

Felix blinked and shook her head, trying to clear Ciro’s hypnotic influence from her mind.

When she focused, she saw Trent picking up the unconscious Becky and carrying her toward the door.

“Go with Becky, Felix. I got this. Make sure she is alright,” Maren said over her shoulder.

She smiled and winked.

Felix nodded and moved to follow Trent.

Another cunt? Where is that damned wife and daughter of mine?” Ciro said angrily.

“Well, I don’t know about your daughter, but your wife thinks she’s a chicken right now,” Maren replied with a smirk.

“Oh does she? I bet you are pleased with yourself, aren’t you? Who the fuck are you, anyway?” Ciro asked, clearly exasperated at the seemingly endless supply of mouthy and troublesome women.

“Mistress Maren Mesmer. I am these gals’ sister,” Maren answered proudly.

Ciro rolled his eyes.

“Mesmer? One of my investors? Of course you are yet another sister,” he sneered.

With impressive speed, he leapt forward and attacked Maren with a series or perfectly executed punches and kicks.

Ciro was well-trained, as well as bigger and stronger than Maren.

However, she was faster and more skilled than he was, and she managed to foil his initial flurry of attacks as she slowly gave ground.

Ciro growled in frustration.

“You have some ability,” he said grudgingly as he failed to land a blow.

Maren spun gracefully away to avoid his kick, then lashed out and smashed her foot into his lower back.

“And you have an impressive…ego,” she replied as she followed up with a rapid kick to his backside.

Ciro grunted and stumbled forward; her turned to face Maren just in time to block her next kick and countered with a punch that caught her hard in her left breast.

Maren gritted her teeth through the pain, accepting the blow and using the opening to kick Ciro in the balls and stomach.

The tall man roared in anger and grabbed Maren by her arms and threw heaved her roughly away.

Maren stumbled and nearly fell, regaining her balance just before she collided with the pool table. She leapt into the air and landed lightly on top it instead.

Ciro gaped at her in surprise and disgust.

“You fucking bitch!” he snarled.

Maren smiled and bowed mockingly.

“Had enough, tough guy?” she asked sweetly.

Ciro snorted.

“Hardly. Care to try me?” he asked, producing his golden watch in an admittedly impressive display of sleight-of-hand.

“Can’t beat little old me in a fight, so you want to duel? Fine with me, I would love to beat you at that too,” Maren replied with a wink.

She hopped gracefully off the pool table and slipped off her diamond pendant.

Ciro raised his watch and beckoned her toward him with his free hand.

Maren raised the diamond and strode confidently toward Ciro, stopping out of his reach in case his offer of a duel was a ploy to simply grab her.

The beautiful diamond began to swing rhythmically, glittering as it split the light into a myriad of colors.

Likewise, Ciro began to swing his shiny pocket watch.

“Follow the pretty watch of gold, and you will do as you are told…notice how it draws your eyes…,” he began in a powerful, soothing monotone.

The watch glinted as it moved, reflecting the light into Maren’s eyes.

“Relax and watch the diamond…see how it splits the light…all the pretty colors…it is very soothing…very easy to watch it swing back…and forth…,” Maren said at the same time, her well-trained voice seductive and insistent.

As Ciro and Maren began their hypno-duel, Gwen and Sabina had gained the upper hand in their fight with the remaining goons.

Gwen dropped one of the remaining two with a three rapid punches to his stomach, chest and temple.

“Freeze, do not move!” Sabina commanded the last one, unleashing a stream of mentalism flashes into his eyes.

The man went rigid, unable to move a muscle.

Sabina smirked, then casually kicked him in the face, sending him sprawling to the floor at Gwen’s feet.

The man Gwen had knocked down groaned and tried to sit up.

He went back down gagging in pain as Gwen smashed her bare foot into his groin.

“Thank you, Sabina,” she said, breathing heavily.

“Thank you…sister?” Sabina asked tentatively.

Gwen smiled, the tears trickling from her eyes ones of joy this time.

She moved forward and wrapped Sabina in a tight hug.

Across the room, the hypnosis-duel continued.

“Should we help her?” Sabina asked quietly.

Gwen shook her head.

“No, Maren can handle that big jack-wagon. Just stay ready in case any of these fellas get up or more come in,” she said confidently.

Sabina nodded.

“Is she…my sister too?” she asked slowly.

Gwen laughed.

“Darlin’, you better believe it,” she said.

The hypnosis duel continued.

“Your mind is becoming blank and empty…you hear only my voice…,” Ciro was saying.

The pocket watch continued to flash before Maren’s eyes, and twice she had pulled her gaze from the timepiece with considerable and tiring effort.

Ciro was a skilled hypnotist, and Maren was starting to feel dizzy as a pleasant warmth spread through her body.

Well damn his voice IS soothing…fuck, concentrate girl Maren admonished herself.

Despite Ciro’s induction affecting her, Maren’s own pendulum continued to swing smoothly, and her voice remained strong as she continued her own induction.

“You are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will sleep deep for me…,” Maren said, her accent becoming stronger as she relaxed.

The diamond sparkled brilliantly, and Ciro’s eyes were now locked on the gemstone even as his eyelids began to droop.

“So relaxed now, dear…it will feel so good to simply give in to me…my voice compels you to obey me…relax deeper…deeper…,” Ciro countered.

He frowned as he realized he could not take his eyes off of Maren’s pendant.

No, this little female cannot possibly hypnotize me, Ciro thought irritably.

With tremendous effort, fed by his utter contempt for Maren, he tore his gaze from the diamond and refocused his power and attention on Maren.

“You cannot resist, little woman…you are sinking quickly…deeply…falling into my words…your mind becoming blank and empty…dropping…sinking deeper…deeper with every swing of the pretty watch of gold,” Ciro purred seductively.

Maren frowned as her gazed suddenly locked on the pocket watch again, the light glinting on its polished surface tugging insistently at her eyes.

They followed it back and forth.

For the third time, with every bit of strength she had remaining, Maren managed to take her eyes off the watch.

“Watch the diamond swing back…and forth…Five…relaxing more and more…four…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…,” she continued stubbornly.

The pace of her induction had slowed, and her diamond was not swinging quite as fast as it had been.

“You will follow the watch of gold, and you must do as you are told…,” Ciro was saying.

The golden watch continued its swing, beckoning Maren to give in and relax into trance.

She felt exhausted and lightheaded; her head ached from hitting the floor during the fight with Elonora, and her eyes were stinging.

The warm feeling was spreading rapidly throughout her body.

She knew she would be hypnotized in less than thirty seconds.

Gold…that’s it…Gold! You have to take this jackass down, for your sisters, she told herself firmly.

“Three…that watch is made of gold…gold is heavy, very heavy, far too heavy to hold up like that…you simply are not strong enough to hold up that heavy gold watch…heavy, heavy gold…you will drop it NOW!” Maren said, putting her remaining energy into a final hypnotic push.

“You will close your eyes and…and…No!” Ciro said with a startled gasp.

His pocket-watch suddenly felt incredibly heavy.

He suddenly could not hold onto it.

It was too heavy.

The beautiful golden timepiece slipped from his grasp.

“Two, you cannot stay awake…and one, close your eyes and sleep now,” Maren said, her voice suddenly stronger as she seamlessly continued her induction.

Ciro looked stunned.

His eyelids were nearly closed, and his arms hung limp at his sides.

“I said sleep NOW!” Maren reiterated, her voice reverberating with power.

Ciro’s eyes slammed shut. His head nodded forward and his shoulders slumped.

He let out a long sigh as he dropped into a trance.

Ciro remained standing, swaying slightly before the victorious Maren.

The Texan hypnotist smiled and put her pendant around her neck.

“I reckon you are hypnotized, Ciro,” Maren said with satisfaction, hands on her hips.

Then she collapsed to the floor unconscious as her physical and hypnotic exertions caught up with her.

“Maren!” Gwen yelled, again engaged in a fight with one of Ciro’s goons.

As she and Sabina were watching Maren and Ciro duel, two men had staggered to their feet and attacked them; with a loud shriek, Gwen kicked one hard in the stomach, the followed up with a punch to his chest and a spin-kick that caught him in the temple and dropped him to the floor in a heap.

“Kneel before me,” Sabina commanded the other man, releasing her mentalism flashes from her eyes into his as she blocked his punch with her forearm.

The man immediately dropped to his knees.

Sabina punched him squarely in the face, then kicked him in the chest and sent him sprawling.

Free of the melee, both Gwen and Sabina rushed past the hypnotized Ciro to kneel beside their fallen sister.

* * *

“Holy shit that was incredible!” Megan Goodspeed said the next evening.

She was breathing heavily, lying naked and sweaty on a king-sized bed in a guest room on the third floor of a ten-thousand-square foot Los Angeles home that Gwen had purchased for sixteen million dollars shortly before meeting her sisters for the first time.

“Good sex was never our problem,” Gwen replied from beside her, equally sweaty and out of breath.

The pair had been having passionate sex for over three hours, and were both finally sated.

“No, I am pretty sure that my selfish behavior was the reason we didn’t work out,” Megan replied with a chuckle.

Gwen propped herself up on her elbow.

“You are a selfish woman, but it was more than that and you know it. I wanted things from you that you can’t give; that was not fair of me, and I accept that. Still, I am glad you were in town and I don’t regret what we just did one bit,” she said.

Megan smiled.

“Good. I am glad we are mature enough to use each other for sex,” she said sincerely.

Gwen chuckled.

“I have changed in the past five years, and so have you Agent Goodspeed,” she teased.

Megan snorted.

“Yeah, involuntary change on my part. Become an agent or go to prison for my hypnosis-based crimes. Easy choice. And I am still not someone you should date,” she said.

“Maybe not, but we can certainly be friends with benefits. I genuinely appreciate you helping us out. I really do, Megan,” Gwen said, moving to kiss Megan’s cheek.

“Why wouldn’t I help out my billionaire ex-girlfriend? My partner and I get the collar on Ciro, Elonora and Abriana Grasso without having to do any work, and got to have fantastic sex with you. I’m a borderline sociopath, not a psycho,” Megan replied with a shrug.

“Still, I am grateful, even without the sex. We all are,” Gwen replied sincerely.

“Well, it was my pleasure, for sure,” Megan said with a lewd wink.

Gwen could not help giggling.

“How is your foot?” Megan asked, glancing toward her lover’s feet.

Gwen’s left foot and ankle were wrapped tightly in a sports bandage.

“Well, the dang thing isn’t broken, but the doc says I might have a hairline fracture and it is definitely sprained; I kicked one too many men in the face. Honestly, my hands hurt more, and I tweaked a hamstring a bit…,” the blonde hypnotist groused.

Megan grinned and shook her head.

“You are almost forty, dear. What did you expect going in there like it was a kung-fu movie? You probably didn’t even stretch,” she chided playfully.

Gwen sighed.

“No, I did not. I need to get back to training every single day like Maren does,” she admitted.

“Well at least you have her to train with now,” Megan said, casually running a finger up Gwen’s thigh.

“True enough,” Gwen agreed.

“Of course, the old Gwen would have scythed through the Grassos and their goons single-handedly,” Megan said, looking at her lover with a raised eyebrow.

Gwen sighed.

“The old Gwen is a monster; I can’t be in that mindset anymore, it is too…,” she began.

“Much like me? Only insanely more powerful, of course. Besides, you never did anything that bad,” Megan said helpfully.

Gwen shook her head.

“Megan, you might be morally challenged, but you were not me turned all the way up to ten; I did some abhorrent things. You are a good person deep down…well, maybe deep, deep down,” she said with a chuckle.

Megan laughed.

“Fair enough. I would be willing to bet you can tap into your full strength and not let it go to your head, though. You are a different person now, a very strong one,” she said.

“Nah, I don’t need to do that; in fact, I really can’t do it. That version of Gwen is gone. Besides, I have my sisters now, and they give me all the strength I need. Becky and Maren are good people and always have been their whole lives. They are the impressive ones,” Gwen replied almost wistfully.

“And of course you are still insanely powerful anyway. Most hypnotists don’t even dream about the shit you can do, Gwendolyn,” Megan replied with a sigh.

“They can all do it if they have a little discipline,” Gwen replied with a shrug.

Megan snorted.

“If only it was that easy. I am afraid you are unique, lover…,” she said.

Megan playfully fondled one of Gwen’s lovely breasts as she spoke.

Gwen closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

“Mmmm…enough about me, alright? When will your partner get here?” she asked, stretching.

“Alright, we will change the subject. Agent Chen is doing a little recon on an H.O.I. or Hypnotist Of Interest; she will be done early tomorrow afternoon. I assume the Grassos will be ready for us to take into custody by then,” Megan replied.

Gwen nodded.

“Absolutely. Sabina is…exercising her demons with them right now. I am still not sure that was a good idea, but since she insisted on keeping the memories of her slavery I figured why not. The Grassos are awful people and I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them. I am just not sure if what Sabina is doing is healthy; it is vengeance, not justice,” she said.

Megan was thoughtful.

“I think it is great, actually; it is vengeance, certainly. I think that is what she needs. You had her deep under hypnosis yesterday to make sure all of the Grassos’ suggestions were gone from her mind, and she wanted to keep the memories of her servitude rather than have you wipe them from her mind. They are part of her, and she knows that and accepts it. Getting revenge on her captors right away, getting it out of her system, will be good for her in my opinion. Then she can focus on moving forward with her new family. I know letting her do it bothers you, but you are doing the right thing,” she said.

“Oh, is that your professional opinion of the situation, Doctor Goodspeed?” Gwen asked playfully.

Megan chuckled.

“It is. That will be a thousand dollars, please,” she retorted.

“Send me a bill,” Gwen replied.

“I just might,” Megan said.

She sat up and picked up her phone from the nightstand so she could check her messages.

“What will happen to the Grassos?” Gwen asked.

“Hmmm? Oh, they will be either reassigned or sent to a special prison. Prison is more likely for Ciro and Elonora; they smuggled drugs, guns and people among a lot of other crimes. Abriana is young; she might get reassigned, or possibly even recruited into H.A.D.,” Megan replied.

She set her phone back down on the nightstand and laid back down, snuggling against Gwen.

“That sounds about right, I suppose; they need to be punished harshly and for a long time,” Gwen said, casually caressing Megan’s lovely breast.

“How are Becky and Maren?” Megan asked.

“Becky has a concussion; she is confined to her room for a few days to rest, and Felix is waiting on her hand and foot. Maren is fine, probably fucking her Thrall’s brains out as we speak; that is all they did yesterday after the medics checked her out. She hit her head, but no concussion. It looks like she used The Mistress’s Gaze, though,” Gwen replied.

“Wow, that is a jump in power for a hypnotist. Good for her,” Megan replied.

“You should see how red it made her eyes; it was horrible,” Gwen said.

She squeezed Megan’s nipple gently; it stiffened in response.

“I am sure I will see them tomorrow…right now, I have other things to do,” Megan said playfully.

She gasped as Gwen squeezed her nipple hard.

“Oh you have things to do? Like me? Is that what you mean, Doctor Goodspeed? Am I just an object to you?” Gwen asked with mock seriousness.

“What you are is intolerably sexy. Now shut up and kiss me,” Megan replied.

Gwen giggled as Megan leaned in and kissed her passionately.

* * *

“Yes, that’s it! Get in there! Lick my asshole, you fucking bitch!” Sabina yelled.

She was standing in the middle of the bedroom Gwen had given her in the huge home; she was naked, bent slightly forward and holding her ass cheeks apart.

Behind Sabina knelt a crying Abriana.

The young Italian woman’s sobs were muffled due to her face being buried in Sabina’s ass.

Elonora knelt nearby, also naked, tears streaming down her cheeks as she watched her daughter eat their former slave’s asshole.

Next to Elonora knelt a naked Ciro; he was masturbating furiously.

Unable to cum without Sabina’s permission, he was chanting the same thing over and over.

“I am a pathetic excuse for a man…I am a pathetic excuse for a man…,” he said, his fist pumping his painfully erect shaft.

All three of the Grassos had been hypnotized deeply by Gwen and placed under Sabina’s control completely aware so that she could do as she pleased with them in revenge for her time as their slave.

Elonora had already spent over an hour kissing Sabina’s sexy feet and sucking on her toes, as well as licking her pussy until the Cuban mentalist had cum on her face.

Now was being forced to watch her daughter utterly humiliate herself while her husband helplessly jerked off beside her.

Sabina had already commanded Ciro to shoot his load in his wife’s face once, adding the mess her own juices had made.

“Mmm…Go ahead and cry, Abriana! It…ah…oh yes…it won’t help you a bit…you are fucking mine now, you bitch…lick…mmm…lick my asshole!…bring me off, you stupid little brat!” Sabina said breathlessly.

On a table nearby was an array of anal plugs, nipple clamps, crops, whips and other implements for Sabina’s use.

The Grassos were in for a long, hard, degrading night at the hands of their former slave.

* * *

“Mmm, oh..oh yes…yes…oh yes…yes, yes, YES!” Maren screamed.

She had been intolerably horny since awakening in the back of Gwen’s limousine after they had fled the Grasso’s mansion, and she was currently bouncing rapidly up and down on Trent’s large, stiff cock.

He was laying on the bed in Maren’s new bedroom in the house Gwen had purchased for them all to live in.

Trent was grunting with pleasure as his Mistress rode him roughly.

He needed Maren’s permission to cum; they had been going at it for the past several hours, changing positions often; after enthusiastically worshiping her sexy feet, he had pounded Maren against the wall with her legs wrapped around him, bent her over the bed and taken her from behind, eaten her pussy, and thrust powerfully into her missionary style, causing her to orgasm powerfully each time.

So far, Maren had allowed him to climax once, when he was on top of her.

Then she had almost immediately hypnotically commanded his cock to stiffen so she could climb on top of him.

Trent had lost count of how many times she had orgasmed.

He didn’t care.

All he wanted was to please Maren, to make her happy.

Giving her pleasure gave him intense pleasure of his own.

“Oh…fuck…yes…I am…about to…cum…again…,” Maren gasped, her pace quickening.

Trent’s hands found their way to her tits, which he squeezed and massaged gently as she continued to ride him.

“I am cumming! Cum now, Trent! Cum with me…now!” Maren screamed.

Trent let out a shout of his own.

Maren’s scream became a long, low moan as she trembled in ecstasy.

She was making unintelligible noises that Trent nonetheless knew the exact meaning of.

He trembled beneath her, his cock spasming inside her as they orgasmed at the same time.

“Oh my, that was wonderful! Thank you darlin’,” Maren gasped, collapsing forward onto Trent’s muscular chest.

The were both breathing heavily, their skin covered in a sheen of sweat.

“I am glad you enjoyed it, Mistress,” Trent said happily.

“I don’t think I have enjoyed sex that much ever,” Maren murmured as she lay atop him.

Trent wrapped his strong arms around her, nuzzling his face in her hair and breathing in her scent.

Despite Maren’s skill and power, she felt tiny and fragile to him.

He would protect her at all costs.

He had to protect his beloved Mistress.

Trent wasn’t sure if it was her hypnotism or his love for Maren, or a combination of both that made him feel that way.

In truth it didn’t matter.

He loved Maren, and he would protect and obey her at all times.

“I have never been happier, Mistress,” he said quietly.

“I am glad to hear that. I am feeling very dominant, and tomorrow might be rough for you,” she warned.

Despite her power and abilities, she always tried to be humble and not get too full of herself…but sometimes she had to indulge her hypnodomme nature in order to keep herself in check.

Right now, Maren felt on top of the world.

“Do your worst; your wish is my command,” Trent replied.

Maren giggled.

“We will see if you are still singing that tune after you spend two or three hours straight worshipping my feet,” she said.

“I would be honored; you have beautiful feet, Mistress,” Trent replied.

Maren giggled again.

“You really are content serving me, aren’t you?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress Maren. Not just content; happy. You are an incredible woman. What you did at the Grassos’ was amazing.Your sisters think so as well. I love you,” Trent replied immediately and with total conviction.

Maren smiled, blushing at his praise; somehow Trent made her feel like a self-conscious teenager again.

“I love you too, Trent. You are an amazing man. You saved me from Elonora, and carried Becky to safety,” she said, lifting her head and smiling at him.

“Yeah, by getting her to kick the shit out of me. Some protector I am,” Trent replied sheepishly.

“Give yourself a break, Trent. Elonora has been doing martial arts a long time, and she is very good. You did great, and I am grateful. Stop beating yourself up, macho man,” Maren replied, kissing him gently on the lips.

Trent returned the kiss, then nodded.

“Thank you Mistress. So, are you going to practice your new power tomorrow? What did Becky call it? The Mistress’s Gaze?” Trent asked, looking at her still-red eyes.

“My new parlor trick? I don’t know; my eyes haven’t settled down yet. Honestly, I am not sure if I can do it again. Besides, we haven’t really gotten to talk to Sabina yet, and I am excited for that! It is so darn cool she is a mentalist! I think Gwen is fixin’ to throw a big party in the next day or two, after Becky feels better. Oh and by the way, I prefer to think of my new ability as my “Mesmer-Eyes”…get it?” Maren asked in reply.

She grinned sweetly.

Trent groaned.

“Hey, I thought it was funny!” Maren said with mock indignation.

“Yes, Mistress. It was hilarious,” Trent said patiently.

“Oh you! Listen up, you will wake me up around nine by eating me out, then go downstairs and make me steak and eggs and bring it to me in bed. Oh, and make yourself the same and keep me company while I eat, I guess,” Maren commanded with playful petulance.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Mesmer,” Trent replied with a smile.

He was already looking forward to the morning as he gently pulled Maren against his chest, again wrapping her in his strong arms.

The sexy hypnotist giggled and kissed him, then snuggled down beside him so she could drift off to sleep, utterly content.