The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Kitty Kat and Her Mouse Slave

Mistress and Master are away for a few days of rest and relaxation. Timid Kitty Kat gets bold and hypnotizes her boisterous slave sister Carmen.

(This is a lighthearted story with minor elements of hypnosis)

Kitty Kat woke up and stretched. The day was hot and she and her best friend decided an early nap in Mistress’ and Master’s bed was the best way to beat the heat. The house they lived in was old, Mistress and Master refurbished it and somewhat modernized it (but preferred open windows and the occasional fan compared to central air). They were napping in the bedroom with the windows open, a nice breeze rustling the curtains. Kitty Kat yawned and looked at her companion, Carmen. A small, petite girl with cinnamon skin and a cute page boy haircut. It was too hot for blankets or sheets so Kitty Kat got a full view of Carmen’s body. Carmen liked to stay in shape, her body was well toned and Kitty Kat thought her small, pert breasts were so adorable with the ring piercings. Kitty Kat stretched again and continued her examination of her slave sister’s body. Leaving her breasts, her eyes moved down the small woman’s body to look at another beautiful feature of her body. Carmen was transgender and Kitty looked at her sister’s penis and frowned for a moment when she thought about the struggles her sister had to deal with before she lived here.

Kitty Kat herself was a “stray” that Mistress and Master found on a raw autumn night. Cold, afraid and on her own, the couple found her huddled on a doorstep, shivering. Master saw her first but it was Mistress that stopped and knelt down to look at her. “What is your name, young one?” Mistress asked. “K..k..Kitty Kat” she replied. Mistress then noticed the black streaks across the young woman’s face. Streaks of mascara melted by rain or tears? No whiskers. This young woman had whiskers tattooed on her face. She really was a kitty cat…

Kitty Kat needed to pee. She slipped off the bed quietly so she wouldn’t wake Carmen who was snoozing peacefully on the bed. She did her business and when Kitty Kat tip-toed back into the bedroom to snuggle with her companion she was struck with a sudden idea…

Her eyes went wide with this idea. She quietly dropped to her hands and knees and began to crawl towards the bed. As she crawled she did her best to avoid the creaky parts of the hardwood floor so she wouldn’t wake her “prey”.

She sneaked up to the bed and poked her head up to make sure her “prey” was still sleeping. The little mouse girl who snuck into Mistress Kitty’s house was still asleep. Kitty Kat dropped her head down and silently snickered to herself. Was she really going to do this? Kitty Kat’s long, light brown hair draped her breasts as she contemplated her next move.

Kitty Kat was more of a nature girl compared to Carmen. Mistress and Master let her live as she liked which meant she roamed the house naked (she hated clothes and always fussed when she had to wear them out and about). She figured her hair, which fell well below her waist was enough to cover her body. Nor did she didn’t care to shave her armpits or pubes. She was soft like a cat, tall and curvy, supple yet sleek and strong.

Kitty Kat poked her head up again to see if her “prey” was still asleep. She was! Kitty Kat’s heart raced as she sat by the edge of the bed. If she was going to do this she needed to be “Confident”. Kitty Kat was shy and reserved and never did anything bold like this. She looked over the sheets and pillows at her companion, her eyes glittering with mischief. She made her move.

Kitty Kat crawled up the bed, slowly, silently. Her prey lay there sleeping, such a foolish little mouse to sneak into Mistress Kitty’s house. Kitty Kat stifled another snicker and hoped Carmen would like this game she came up with…

Mistress Kitty moved slowly and stealthily. The little mouse girl dozed as the great predator sneaked up on her. Kitty Kat hesitantly slinked up to Carmen. She was so scared. What if Carmen woke up before she could play her game? Carmen was totally zonked out (the heat had sapped the strength from both of them when went on their daily jog in the morning) but Kitty Kat woke up first for once.

Mistress Kitty, on hands and knees peered at her prey. (Still terrified, Kitty Kat executed her plan). Slowly she crawled on top of her sleeping quarry. The little mouse girl was in a deep sleep and Mistress Kitty took advantage of that. She carefully crawled up and positioned herself to pin down this young mouse that crept into her house.

Carmen was snoozing peacefully unaware that there was a predator about to attack her. Mistress Kitty placed her hands on either side of this intruder’s shoulders and her butt was just above the mouse girl’s waist. The mouse girl’s arms were at her side so when she pinned her down, she would also pin her arms down as well. Mistress Kitty wiggled her butt and plopped down on her prey. Startled awake, Carmen’s eyes shot open to see her slave sister looking down at her with wide, glittering eyes and a mischievous grin on her face. Before she could say anything, Kitty Kat spoke first. “What have we here? A little mouse girl sleeping on Mistress Kitty’s bed?” She leaned forward and ran a sharp nailed finger down the startled mouse girl’s cheek (Kitty Kat had semi sharp nails to enhance the “cat-ness” of herself). “A foolish mouse girl like you will make a tasty treat for Mistress Kitty”. Quickly Carmen started to realize Kitty Kat was up to something and swiftly (eagerly) dreamed up a story to continue this game. “Please Mistress Kitty”, she squeaked quietly, “Please don’t eat me. It was so hot outside, the sidewalks were burning my paws and there’s nothing to drink or eat in this blazing sun. I saw the wind rustling the curtains and thought I could sneak in and rest until dark. I, I thought the house was empty”.

Mistress Kitty ran her nail along the mouse girl’s neck and down her chest between her breasts, making her shiver. “Foolish mouse, you have trespassed into Mistress Kitty’s house. I am one of the best mouse killers in this town and it looks like I’ll get to add you to my list of kills.” “Oh, please, please Mistress Kitty” the scared mouse girl replied “I, I wouldn’t taste good at all. I, I’m just fur and bones, nothing tasty.” “Hmm. Let’s find out”. Mistress Kitty slowly leaned in towards the mouse girl’s face. The frightened mouse pushed her head deep into the pillow she laid on as her mortal enemy came closer and closer. Mistress Kitty gave the scared mouse a deep kiss then gently bit her lip. (Carmen was stunned by the boldness of Kitty Kat but loved every second of this, her cock, pinned by Kitty, began to stir.)

“Mmmm, what a liar you are little mouse. You are indeed tasty.” Mistress Kitty licked her lips. “Little mouse girls like you are known to be naughty and like to lie, steal, and cheat. And Trespass.” Mistress Kitty said raising an eyebrow making the mouse girl shrink even more. (Kitty Kat felt Carmen’s cock stir and harden so she eased up a bit on sitting on her so she wouldn’t be too uncomfortable but still keeping her restrained). “Please, please Mistress Kitty”, the meek mouse squeaked, “I, I can help you out somehow. I can clean and cook and…” “Me? Eat mouse food. How absurd! Someone of my feline nature does not eat berries, nuts and stale bread!” Leaning in close again, staring eye to eye with the terrified mouse girl she said, “I eat meat little one” and again licked her lips. “Still, keeping this big old house clean can be a bother” she said as she sat up to think, kneading her claws on the mouse girl’s stomach making her shiver in fear (and arousal). “Maybe I will keep you as a housekeeper. You certainly wouldn’t eat much and you are small enough to get into the corners I can’t reach”. “Oh, yes, yes Mistress Kitty”, the mouse girl quickly replied “Oh, yes, I’ll do anything you tell me to”. “Anything, eh?” Mistress Kitty again raising an eyebrow. The mouse girl instantly regretted saying that. What would this ferocious feline have in store for her? “Yes, I think I will keep you.” The little mouse girl sighed in relief and relaxed a little under her foe. Yes foe, there was no way she going to stick around here cleaning for this monster. As soon as she got the chance, she would dart back into the hole she snuck through and be free of this terror.

“Yes, yes, I will keep you” Mistress Kitty said absentmindedly. “But there is one thing I must do before I allow you out of my grip”. (This was the most dangerous part of the game. Would Carmen succumb to what Kitty Kat was planning to do? Kitty Kat’s heart raced but she told herself that “Mistress Kitty” would succeed). Mistress Kitty, still staring down at the mouse girl, opened her eyes wide. “Before I let you up you must look me in the eye.” The little mouse girl (not wanting to upset Mistress Kitty after she had been given some leeway did so). Mistress Kitty’s eyes seemed to glitter, something she didn’t notice earlier. “That’s a good little mouse. Look into Mistress’ eyes. So big and round. Look deep into Mistress’ chestnut eyes.” The little mouse girl’s eyes widened as she was pulled into her captor’s gave. “Hmm, good girl. Let yourself sink deeper, all you see is Mistress’ beautiful eyes, all you hear is Mistress’ soothing voice”. The little mouse girl’s mind was growing fuzzy. Her eyes were beautiful to stare at, her voice so soothing now. “Look into Mistress’ eyes and listen. You want to be a good mouse and do what Mistress says. Good mouse girls listen and follow their Mistress’ instructions. Good mouse girls are eager to please their Mistress.” The little mouse girl was finding it harder and harder to resist the words that were entering her mind. She started to pant; the fear of being eaten was replaced by another fear. She suddenly remembered the stories her mother told her about little mice like her being hypnotized by predators like this one. Mesmerized into submission before meeting their fate. She didn’t want to be hypnotized, she wanted to scamper around in the leaves and twigs but she couldn’t move. Her Mistress’ eyes transfixed her. And she wanted to hear more.

“Look into Mistress’ eyes and listen” (Kitty Kat wasn’t the most original hypnotist but Carmen had so many triggers in her, like Kitty Kat herself, she felt she could succeed). “You are now Mistress Kitty’s slave. You have no choice but to obey Mistress Kitty.” The little mouse’s eyes were wide and dazed, she slowly nodded. “Look into Mistress’ eyes. See them grow bigger and bigger, see yourself being pulled into Mistress’ beautiful brown eyes.” The little mouse girl was being drawn into the predators’ eyes. She felt as if she was floating up into them. Mistress Kitty continued to speak and whisper to her new slave, deepening the mouse girl’s trance and exerting her control over this meek creature.

After a while Mistress Kitty looked at the bewildered mouse girl with a sense of satisfaction. (Kitty Kat did it! She hypnotized Carmen!) The mouse girl slave lay there limply, eyes glazed over and heavy lidded. Mistress Kitty lifted herself off her new toy and waited to see if she would bolt to her mouse hole and run away. She didn’t. “Slave?” “Yes Mistress?” The little mouse sleepily replied. “Don’t you want to run away? You are small and fast, you could easily escape now if you wanted to.” “No, Mistress, I don’t want to run away, I am your slave now, I must stay to serve and obey you”. (Kitty Kat shivered in sexual anticipation. Things were going well so far but what next?)

Mistress Kitty realized that all this effort of capturing and enthralling this little mouse had left her very thirsty. She didn’t think her new slave would go anywhere but the thought of commanding this little one made her shiver again. “You will remain as you are slave. Mistress must concoct a potion for you that will permanently make you mine.” The mouse slave didn’t move, eyes staring vacantly at the ceiling. “Yes, Mistress.”

Kitty Kat made her way downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed two-pint glasses from the freezer (Mistress liked a frosty beer so she always had pint glasses in the freezer. Kitty Kat would replace them after her fun). She filled one with milk (kitty cats love milk) and downed it in an instant. She filled it again and drained that just as quickly. Now for her “potion”. Kitty Kat filled the second glass with lemonade, Carmen’s favorite drink. She snickered again, feeling clever about this game she made up.

(When Kitty Kat went downstairs, it gave Carmen a moment to think. She knew if she really tried, she could break free from Kitty’s spell but she had no desire to and she really did feel like she was a little mouse girl who was enslaved by her Mistress Kitty. She hoped the game would continue…)

Mistress Kitty returned to the bedroom to find her new slave exactly as she left her. Lying limply on the bed, staring into nothingness. She stroked the mouse slave’s foot and calf making the mouse girl stir. “Wake up little mouse. Wake from your trance and obey your Mistress.” The little mouse slave struggled to move, her mind so foggy and her body so relaxed. “That’s a good girl, sit up for Mistress. I have something for you to drink.” The little mouse girl realized she was so very thirsty; she hadn’t had anything to drink for some time in this heat. The thought of cool refreshment roused her out of her stupor. “As you know, Mistress Kitty is a hypnotist but the feline species is also capable of many other ways to charm their prey. Drafting potions is one of them and I have crafted a love potion to re-enforce your devotion to me. Drink, slave and feel your love grow for me.” Mistress Kitty handed her slave the “love potion” which her slave eagerly accepted. She took a sip, hesitant at first but the sweet, tart citrus flavor of this potion ignited her thirst and she quickly downed the sun-colored liquid. The flavors and coldness of the drink made her shiver. The shock of taste and temperature opened her eyes and made her look up at her Mistress as the effects of the “potion” took hold of her. Before now she never noticed how beautiful her Mistress was. Her long, silky hair draped over her breasts, her chestnut eyes (the one’s that hypnotized her) sparkled and gleamed, and her strong yet soft body swiveled down to sit next to her. Her Mistress took the glass from her hands and gently put it on floor. Mistress Kitty turned around and locked eyes with her new pet. “Time for training slave. Lay back down.” The little mouse girl easily laid back down, eyes wide. “You must learn discipline before anything else.” Mistress Kitty said and began fondling her slave’s penis, bringing it to full erection. She was slowly stroking it, the mouse girl slave shifted into a more comfortable position. Mistress continued to stroke her cock, drawing some pre cum out. “This feels so good.” The little mouse thought to herself. “Just laying here as Mistress does all the work. It will feel so good when I cum.” Mistress Kitty watched her new slave, almost able to read the girl’s mind. “Doesn’t this feel good slave?” The mouse slave only nodded. “Well, getting a hand job from your Mistress is only part of your training.” The mouse slave turned her head to focus more fully on her Mistress. “But you aren’t allowed to cum without my permission.” A shiver of fear ran through her. She hadn’t been paying attention at all and already she could feel her orgasm building. Mistress smirked at her, knowing she had tricked her.

“Thought you could get out of your first lesson so easily?” Mistress put her “clawed” hand on her pet’s chest to stop her from squirming as she continued to stroke her cock. The little mouse girl tried to resist, she tried to think of non-sexual things, dodging hawks, avoiding other cats, that time her tail got stuck in a mouse trap and it took her an hour to get free. It was no use, thinking of other things only made her think more about cumming. She twisted and turned franticly but then it happened. Her cock exploded, spurting jets of cum on her stomach and chest. Oh, how wonderful the release felt but instantly she realized that she had failed her Mistress and her eyes grew watery and tears began to leak out. Then she began to cry.

Kitty Kat was startled by this emotional outpouring. This wasn’t how this was supposed to go. She didn’t want to upset her most dear companion; she wanted to have some fun. Carmen was balling at this point, and Kitty Kat had to figure out a solution to this fast or else this game would be a total disaster. (Carmen, for her part, was equally surprised at her reaction to “failing” her “Mistress”).

Mistress Kitty lay down beside her slave and began stroking her face. “Ah, my little mouse, stop crying. I knew you would fail this test. You have no discipline in your life, and that failure will teach you how to be a better slave for Mistress Kitty. (These are the same words Kitty heard when she was first learning to be good slave to Mistress and Master). You will fail many times in your training. But each failure will teach you a lesson.” Mistress Kitty continued to stroke her slave’s face giving her little, comforting kisses to calm her down. The little mouse slave finally stopped crying but was still gasping for breath, her chest heaving and looking distraught. “Perhaps I gave you too big of a challenge for your first task. I think I have an easier task for you.” “Mistress”? The little mouse girl was scared to know what she would have to do next. “I must mark you slave. I must make sure all the other Mistress Cats know you belong to me.” The little mouse was fearful of this. What did she mean by marking? A tattoo? Or worse, some sort of branding? “You must be marked by my scent slave. And to achieve that, you must pleasure me.” Mistress Kitty shifted her position so that she now straddled her slave’s head. Her sex was just inches from the mouse girl’s head. The little mouse girl could see the dew of arousal on her Mistress’ fur and her snuffles of sadness turned into pantings of anticipation.

“I’m sure you know how to perform cunnilingus, slave? I’m guessing a naughty little mouse like you has pleasured many girls.” “Yes, Mistress I have” the little mouse slave replied. “But I have never pleasured a feline such as you.” “Hmm. Perhaps you will fail this second task then. Maybe I will just eat you up after all and be done with you”. The little mouse girl’s eyes went wide with fear and she spoke quickly. “Please, please Mistress let me try. I won’t let you down. Please let me taste you and pleasure you.” Mistress Kitty lowered herself even closer to the little mouse girl’s face. The little mouse inhaled her Mistress’ scent. It was pungent, and sharp but far from unpleasant. Without hesitation or instruction (She realized she might be punished for acting without permission) she began kissing her Mistress’ sex. Already she was marking herself, the dew from Mistress’ fur sprinkling her face. Mistress Kitty was in no mood for punishment as her new slave began to pleasure her. The tiny kisses made her huff and she lowered herself down closer to her slave’s tongue. The little mouse slave instantly responded and started licking instead of kissing. Mistress Kitty’s sex tasted so good. She thought of the empty spice jars she would sniff behind the restaurants-cinnamon, sumac, and turmeric. Mistress Kitty was obviously pleased, her sex was marking her new slave nicely, and she started moaning and moving in rhythm with her slave’s tongue. “Oh Gosh, Oh Gosh” Mistress Kitty replied. (Kitty Kat slapped her hand over her mouth, embarrassed that she fell out of character. Carmen inwardly giggled. Kitty Kat never swore, the worst profanity Kitty Kat would utter was “Jezzum Crow”). Mistress Kitty quickly regained herself and pushed her pussy into her slave’s face a little more. “That’s right slave, pleasure Mistress. Make Mistress cum and then you can have a reward.” The little mouse slave licked and lapped her Mistress’ sex with wild abandon; she started to writhe with pleasure, her cock growing hard. She was serving her Mistress.

Mistress Kitty bucked and inhaled sharply. She bucked again and bit her lip. “Don’t stop, don’t stop”, she moaned. The orgasm started at the tip of her slave’s tongue licking her clitoris. It ran up her spine then down her thighs to her to toes, making them curl. Through her belly up and up to her breasts which she grabbed, teasing her hard nipples to intensify this wonderful feeling her companion was giving her. Her whole body shook with unrestrained pleasure.

The little mouse slave knew she had succeeded in her task and stopped her vigorous tongue lapping. Instead, she went back to where she started, giving her Mistress’ sex and thighs little kisses and nips. Mistress Kitty caught her breathe and composed herself. She lifted herself up and drew herself back to look at her slave face to face. “Ah, my little pet. You did so well in your second task. I promised a reward and now you will have it.”

Mistress Kitty positioned her sex over her slave’s sex which was erect and ready. She lowered herself on her slave’s cock and quickly slid down, crotch kissing crotch. The little slave mouse eyes widened and she gasped. Mistress Kitty began rocking back and forth quickly, wasting no time. She again kneaded her “claws” on her slave’s chest and stomach. The little mouse slave started chewing her lip and looking nervous again, would she be tested yet again? Mistress Kitty sensed her distress and began rocking faster with a tighter rhythm. She smiled, “Little one, I may be a strict Mistress but I am not cruel. You have my permission ahead of time to cum when you are ready.” The little mouse slave sighed and relaxed, enjoying her reward. Mistress Kitty continued to fuck her slave and she felt a new orgasm building. The little mouse slave couldn’t keep still any longer and began fondling her Mistress’ lovely breasts building her Mistress’ orgasm even more. Mistress Kitty began to huff and moan again. The little mouse slave recognized that her Mistress was soon to cum. That in turn made her want to cum. Fucking furiously now the two locked eyes and neither one could hold out any longer.

Mistress Kitty’s head tilted back and she dug her nails deep into her slave’s chest as she convulsed with pleasure (Kitty Kat later apologized for that, she left some pretty good marks on Carmen’s chest. Carmen though didn’t have a problem with a little sexual pain.) The shock of pain from her Mistress’ nails was too much and the mouse slave’s cock exploded inside her Mistress. Both writhed in pleasure as their orgasms swept through them. Mistress Kitty slowed the pace quickly and fell on top of her slave showering her with kisses. The little mouse slave responded with kisses of her own. The two kissed and snuggled for some time after that and before they drifted off to sleep for another nap, Mistress Kitty whispered a few words into her slave’s ear.

Carmen woke up. She yawned and stretched, feeling a little stiff and a little sore. She looked over at her best friend who was peacefully snoozing. She ran her hands up and down herself rubbing the nail marks Kitty Kat had left on her and shivered in sexual satisfaction. “What a naughty little Kitty Kat”, she thought with a smile. She couldn’t wait until the next time when Mistress Kitty and the little mouse slave played again.