The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Mistletoe”

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

This story needs a severe squickiness warning. If you couldn’t tell by my name this is my favorite genre, so be prepared. Any comments are always welcome. I always enjoy hearing from my readers. If people are interested enough I might do a prequel covering the origin of the Growth.

Another year, another boring Christmas office party. Diane sighed into her cell phone. At least there would be some kind of alcohol there waiting for her. Patting her pink blouse and long brown hair into place, she headed down the hallway.

Once in the breakroom, she made a beeline for the eggnog. It wasn’t her favorite, but it was something at least. Her friend Nina coming up behind her as she ladled out her first cup.

“Hey, Diane watch out for Gary he’s..” Nina hissed, trying to warn her before being cut off by the man himself.

“Well hello Diane. Having a good time?” Gary came up behind her. “Guess what I’ve got.”

She already knew. Looking up, she saw him dangling a little piece of mistletoe over her head. Every year. Diane sighed and turned around, using her cup to keep a little more space between them. “Don’t you get tired of that?”

“No. Why, should I?” He smiled and winked at her.

“Where did you get that anyways? I thought after last year they made sure not to have any around.” Nina said.

“I bought off a girl down the street. She had a ton of it. Now, come on, its bad luck if you don’t.” He said in sing-song jiggling it over her head.

Diane hated that he was the boss’ son. “Fine.” She closed her eyes and scrunched her nose to make her tightly pressed lips as small a target as possible.

He gave her quick peck and dropped the mistletoe on her head before it slid off into her cup. “Whoops!” He said before bounding off.

Diane opened her eyes and saw him heading off towards Helen, producing another sprig of the plant from his pocket as he went. She glared at him and pulled the mistletoe from her drink.

“Sorry, I didn’t get to you faster.” Nina said.

“I should have expected it. How many years is this now?” Diane grumbled.

“Four. But at least Ryan came this year.” She smiled and pointed to their hunky office crush across the room.

Diane was still considering the cup in her hand. “I should just..” Diane raised it as if to throw at Gary.

“It wouldn’t do any good.” Nina reminded her. “Plus, it would just be a waste.” She said eying the contents and then looking to her own already emptied cup.

“Here, you can have it.” Diane handed her the cup.

“Thanks.” Nina said, smiling. She quickly downed it in one big gulp. Then immediately started coughing loudly getting some of the eggnog on her white blouse.

“You might want to take it easy.” Diane joked to her friend, patting her on the back.

“I think I swallowed a berry.” Nina coughed out still sputtering a little. “It got stuck for a second.” She finally continued to everyone watching. She started giggling after her hacking fit was over.

“Well, I’m going to get rid of this before it gets to anyone else.” Diane said holding up the offending plant.

“I think I’ll get cleaned up.” Embarrassed, Nina headed off for the bathroom.

Diane threw the branch away and as she turned around, she almost bumped into Jack. “Oh! I’m sorry.”

“Ah, it’s okay. You know, I think that Nina enjoys these parties too much.” Jack said.

“Yeah.” Diane chuckled. “Any chance she gets to party, she’ll take it.”

They chatted for a minute before Diane headed back to get an uncontaminated cup of eggnog.

“So, how is it?” Bill walked up before she had even taken her first sip.

“Don’t know yet.” Diane smiled quickly at the accounting guy.

“Yes, well, I saw what they bought, so I brought my own.” He said in his normal flat tone before producing a small flask from his jacket pocket and heading back into the group.

Diane stared down at her cup, really contemplating leaving when Nina walked back into the room. She had barely cleaned up at all. Her blouse was still stained and her brown hair was now pretty messy too. It must be stronger than she thought as she watched Nina kind of stumble over to Riley. Then without warning Nina grabbed Riley and kissed her deeply! “Uh oh!” Diane mumbled to herself and set her cup down to run over.

Riley finally managed to push Nina off of her. “What was that?” She said coughing and stepping back from her.

Nina didn’t respond, instead she turned and headed for the next nearest person. In this case: Alex.

“Woah, there!” Diane grabbed her friend before she could get to him. “Come on. Time to go.” She hissed to her. “We’ll be back in a minute.” She smiled and said to everyone before hastily pushing her friend towards the door.

Once they got further down the hallway, Diane turned Nina around to face her, “What was that all about?”

“I’m sorry, I guess that eggnog got to me.” Nina said a little sheepishly. But she didn’t sound drunk or even really tipsy at all.

That was her excuse? She knew that Nina wasn’t into girls. “Come on.” Diane said, giving her a disbelieving look. She leaned in towards her, “Did you have anything else today?”

“I just wanted to have some fun. Now..” She was cut off by Riley coming into the hall coughing. She hurried past them into the bathroom. With that momentary distraction, Nina took the opportunity to slip past Diane and head back into the break room.

Diane sighed and stood there for a minute not really knowing what to do. At least she could go apologize to Riley, she knew that Nina was going to be mortified come tomorrow. Although with Gary in charge, she doubted that Nina would get in too much trouble if he saw what had happened. The little pervert.

Diane came into the bathroom to find Riley hunched over one of the sinks still coughing. “Are you okay?” She came up behind the taller girl.

All of a sudden, Riley gave a full body shutter and froze for a moment. Then she gave a one great cough and something clattered against the porcelain. She panted for a second before opening her eyes and spotting Diane, as if for the first time, in the mirror. She smiled and quickly turned around.

“Woah. Are you okay?” Diane repeated.

“I’m fine. Just something in my throat.” The blonde looked Diane over. Almost hungrily, Diane noted, somewhat unnerved.

“I, I’m sorry about Nina, I think she had a little too much to drink.” Diane took a step backwards towards the door as Riley came up to her until she was uncomfortably close in the small entryway. Her full figure spilling out of her too-small blue dress.

“That’s okay. I wasn’t expecting it, that’s all.” Riley turned to block the door. Smiling and looking far too happy with the strange situation. Now it looked like she wanted to kiss her!

“Well, I gotta..” Diane swallowed nervously. “Go.” She finally said, squeezing past her and running to one of the stalls before quickly locking herself in.

After a second, Diane heard the door squeak open and slam shut before breathing a sigh of relief. She knew the joke about oversexed secretaries, but that was kind of ridiculous. Diane was about ready to call it a night, but curiosity got the better of her.

Making sure the bathroom was empty before opening the door all the way, she slipped down to where Riley had been hacking and there in the sink was a small white pearl. It was covered in some kind of opaque white goo sticking it right on the edge of the drain.

As Diane looked closer, she could tell it was a berry. “It looks like that stupid mistletoe berry.” She mumbled. It was a mistletoe berry. Now how could that have happened? “Maybe Gary got to her first.” Diane halfheartedly chuckled.

But that was it. She was done. No more weirdness. Diane shook her head as she left the bathroom intent on grabbing her purse from her cubicle and leaving. She hated these parties anyhow. But as she turned to head down the hall, she bumbled right into Ryan coming out from the men’s room.

“I’m sorry!” She quickly stammered out.

“No, no. I’m sorry. I should have been expecting someone to come storming down the hall.” He chuckled. “Are you leaving?”

“Yeah, I uh, I didn’t really want to stay too long tonight.” Trying to avoid staring at the muscles that seemed to be straining his shirt sleeves. Maybe a slight over exaggeration on her part, but not much.

“Tell me about it. I always try to avoid these parties. I thought the point of a party was to get away from work, not spend half the time comparing notes about it.”

“I know, right?”

“Yeah, I was about to leave too. I promised my parents that I’d have dinner with them tonight since I won’t be around for Christmas.”

“Aw, that’s sweet.”

“Thanks, I..” He was cut off by Gary’s loud, obnoxious voice from down the hall.

“Everyone, your attention please! I wanted to let everyone know your hard work has been appreciated this year.” He continued droning on.

“At least we’re getting to miss the big speech.” Diane tried her best to act cool.

“I’m sure he spent a week working on it.” Ryan joked back.

“..so I wanted to let everyone know I got everyone in the office a gift.” Gary continued.

“I’m sure it’s a $5 gift card or something. Wanna see?” Ryan said, heading back for the break room.

“Okay, sure.” Diane said, now suddenly happy to tag along.

As they rounded the corner, Diane could see Gary fishing around in small paper bag he was carrying. He had made everyone gather in front of him. The Diane and Ryan stood behind everyone else. She was sure that Ryan was correct right up until the moment Gary produced a softball-sized white sphere. “Ta Da!” He said triumphantly. It looked like it was melting, with some of it dripping into Gary’s hand. This quickly started some murmurs from the crowd gathered around him.

“What?” Diane said, turning to look at Ryan.

Just as she said that, Gary continued, now holding the ball up to his face height, “Wait a second, you’ll see.” As he finished, speaking he blew on the ball.

Only, a second after that, there was a tremendous, squishy, bursting sound. Then the pain hit. It felt like someone had shot a bunch of beads at her head.

Everyone in the office starting screaming.

Diane had been lucky, as short as she was and standing mostly hidden behind Helen, only the left side of her face had been hit. Instinctively, she brought her hand up to try to comfort the injury. It felt like there were three tiny marbles stuck in her cheek and temple. But not only that, some kind of white goo was dripping down the side of her face into her eye.

She tried to wipe it all away. She succeeded in getting most of the goo out of her eye, but the small pellets seemed stuck tight, at least to her frantic swiping. It was only now that she really began to process things around her. Ryan seemed in the same state as her: shocked beyond belief. White goo buried in his brown hair and spattered all over his face.

It was now that she got the first look at what might be stuck to her. Small white balls. They looked like tiny versions of what Gary had been holding up. Ryan had four of them stuck to his forehead that he couldn’t seem to get off either.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion around her. She managed to get a glimpse of Helen as she fell onto her back next to Diane’s feet. Her face and hands were covered in the same tiny balls. The ones on her shirt didn’t seem to stick as much and slid away with the goo they were in.

Sweeping her gaze up from Helen, she caught sight of Riley’s back as she threw herself on top of William. But her eye came back to Ryan in front of her trying to pull the orbs off his face. Diane succeeded in getting the first one off her face at the same time as Ryan got his. It was probably only a second or two, but felt like minutes from how exhausted she now felt.

Without thinking, both of them stumbled back out into the hallway with Ryan falling backwards on his butt and Diane landing next to him on her knees. The last two in her head felt like they were dug in under her skin as she tugged on them. Every second she felt more and more tired, this in complete contrast with the rising absolute terror she felt while trying to dig out the horrible objects. It was like they were sucking all the energy out of her.

With a scream, she managed to rip the spheres out. She panted for a second and looked down at the things between her fingertips. They were practically perfect spheres, but on one side there were little spikes sticking out that almost seemed to be twitching.

“Help!” Ryan called to her. He had also managed to extricate two more of his own weird orbs, but the last one, stuck nearly dead center in his forehead, must have been deeper. He couldn’t seem to get his fingers underneath it. It was like they wouldn’t grip tightly enough or something.

“Okay!” Diane crawled over to him. She hesitated for a second before trying to dig her longer fingernails behind it. Whatever it was, was stuck tight. As she pulled, she could see some of the skin of his head around it pull up as well.

“Ahh! God!” He screamed before biting his lip and clenching his fists.

Diane let out a scream too just as it finally came loose and her arm jerked backwards. Looking at it, it was the same as hers but the spikes were much longer. Right in front of her eyes, the tendrils lengthened. It was like a seed sending out roots only so much faster. Maybe that’s exactly what it was…

“Thanks.” Ryan said. Looking up at him, he was bleeding from where she had ripped it out.

It was then that they both noticed it had gotten really quiet. And they hadn’t been trampled by the rest of the guests trying to flee whatever Gary brought. Almost simultaneously, they turned to look back into the room.

Diane was still kneeling basically right in the doorway and as she turned, she came almost face-to-face with Nina. She too had the seeds, or whatever they were, all over her face and hands. But some of them seemed to slough off as she knelt over Helen with a few falling into Helen’s generous cleavage.

Helen, for her part, was totally oblivious to the horrible sight leaning over her. She was completely out it, just slightly twitching on the floor with her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth hanging open.

Diane watched, trembling and wide eyed, as Nina seemed to pay no attention to Helen’s condition or her own as she leaned over and gave Helen a deep kiss. As Nina pulled back a second later, Diane saw her spit one of the seeds into Helen’s mouth. This finally gave her the push she needed and she screamed as loud as ever had while scrambling to her feet. Diane’s screams were quickly joined Ryan’s.

Nina’s head shot up to look directly at them. She had that same hungry look in her eye that Riley had earlier. But Diane wasn’t going to stick around to question anything. Taking off down the hallway as fast as her feet would carry her, Diane looked back as Ryan caught up and passed her.

Just behind them was a wild-eyed Nina. She was quite the horror to look at, still being covered in many of the small white orbs. Dripping with white goo all over. “Stop!” She was calling to them. “Join us!”

The chase continued for what felt like an eternity. Diane’s saving grace was that she chose flats while Nina was trying to catch her while wearing her highest heels.

“Come on!” Ryan yelled as he ducked into a meeting room. By this point, they must have covered half the building Diane thought.

Diane ran in and Ryan tried to close the door, but Nina was fast enough to jam herself in the doorway and grab onto Diane.

“Join us, Diane.” Nina moaned out as she wrestled with her target.

Diane turned around and tried to push her out, the two women scrabbling at each other. Both trying to move in opposite directions. Nina coughed and spat another seed into Diane’s cheek, temporarily blinding her with the same white goo as before. The momentary shock was enough and Diane lost her grip.

The two of them fell backwards into the room, Nina landing on top of the stunned woman. Diane screamed almost continuously and struggled to push her off. Nina taking the opportunity to pin her down and try to kiss her quarry. Had Nina always been this strong? Diane could barely push her still seed-ridden face away from her. She felt a few more of the seeds bounce off her face as they fell from Nina accompanied by a little of the goo.

A quick metallic clank and thud later, all of Diane’s current problems solved themselves. She opened the eye not covered in goo to see Ryan standing over her with a fire extinguisher. Nina was slumped on the ground next to her.

“Thanks!” She panted out. Ryan nodded before turning around locking the door. She winced and moaned as she ripped the seed out of her cheek. Throwing it on the floor, she tried to wipe off the rest of the goo as she cried. She coughed as she hacked up some of the goo that had gotten into her mouth.

“What the fuck was that?!” Ryan asked no one in particular as he turned around.

Diane had no answer at all.

“Are you okay?” He asked, as he checked to make sure that Nina was out cold.

Diane nodded as she coughed. She looked over at Nina too. Other than the gash on the side of her head and the few white seed things that hadn’t managed to come off during the chase and fight, Nina looked just like she always did. Why was she doing this? This couldn’t be real life.

“What the hell is going on?” Ryan said Diane’s thoughts out loud as he slumped against the wall next to the door. “It’s like some kind of zombie apocalypse.”

“We gotta call for help.” Diane said after catching her breath. She felt for her phone, but it was missing from her back pocket where she always kept it. It must have fallen out in the hallway; Diane rolled her eyes and dropped her head. Why couldn’t they make women’s pants with deeper pockets?

“Yeah.” Ryan said rubbing his head, still somewhat shell shocked. He fished his phone out and quickly dialed 911 and put it on speaker.

It took longer than she thought it should have, but finally the call was answered.

“911, What is the location of your emergency?” The woman’s voice answered.

“982 West Jackson Street.” Ryan quickly spat out. “The McGregor building. We’re on the fourth floor and there’s…”

“What is your phone number?” The operator cut him off, trying to go through her standard questions no doubt, but it did sound like she was pretty harried. Nothing standard about this Diane thought as Ryan rattled off his number. “Okay, tell me exactly what happened.” She quickly said.

Ryan looked over at Diane at a loss for what to say for a second. “Several of our co-workers attacked the rest of us in the office.” Obviously, deciding to leave out the exploding white ball thing. “And we have a bunch of injuries here. And..”

“Have there been any fatalities?”

Diane was checking on Nina to see if she was still breathing. It was somewhat ragged, but she was still alive. She shook her head at Ryan.

“No, not that we know of, but..”

“Please hold.” The operator quickly said before the line clicked over to some muzak.

“What?!” Ryan shouted at the phone. “How can they put me on hold?! How is this not the most serious thing they have right now?”

Diane didn’t know what to say. She felt like she was going to throw up. She coughed again and looked down at Nina. It really was like some bodysnatchers movie. Once again, curiosity got the better of her and she just had to find out where those white things were coming from. Rolling Nina onto her side, Diane pried her mouth open slightly.

“What are you doing?” Ryan asked incredulously.

“I gotta find out. Turn on your phone’s light.” She said, beckoning him closer.

He complied and handed the phone over and, with the musak still going, she held the light up to Nina’s face. She gasped and started back a little when she first saw it.

There in the back of her throat was what looked like a small green bush. Complete with tiny white berries growing from it. It really had been seeds all along.

“What is it?” Ryan asked.

“It’s like a little plant. It looks like that stupid mistletoe Gary brought. Here. See.” She moved out of the way and let Ryan check it out.

“That’s impossible.” He said softly.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought.” She looked again and as the light hit the plant, one of the berries dropped onto the back of Nina’s tongue. As it did, some of the white goo dripped down from the roof of Nina’s mouth to coat it thoroughly. “Whoa!” Diane scooted back.

“This is some crazy shit.” Ryan said, wiping his face and standing back up. “How did that make them go all World War Z on us? And if Gary started it, why wasn’t he acting all crazy too?”

“They didn’t act crazy at first. I talked to her after she kissed Riley and she seemed almost normal.” Diane said, looking down at Nina. Right then, the phone disconnected. “Did you hang up?”

“No. They hung up on me.” Ryan said, looking with disbelief at his phone.

“Call back. Hurry!”

Ryan dialed again and the phone rang. And rang. And rang. After waiting for over a minute, Ryan finally said, “I guess they don’t have voicemail.” He paused for a second before spitting out, “Shit!”

“See if there’s anything on the news.” Diane said, standing up and hurrying over to him. She felt woozy for a second from the fast acceleration.

At least the Wi-Fi still worked. Pulling up the news, they quickly combed over it. “Nothing about plant zombies attacking people.” Ryan said sarcastically.

Behind them there was a stirring noise. They both knew what it was before they turned around. Nina was getting back on her feet.

“Join the Growth.” Nina mumbled out as she stood up. She turned around and fixed them in a cold stare matched by an equally unnerving smile. “You need to join us.” She took a step forward.

“I don’t think so.” Ryan took a quick running leap at her and tackled her into the wall, stunning her. “Hurry!” He nodded towards the door.

They took off down the hall again and headed straight for the stairs. Diane didn’t know how much more of this she could take. The adrenaline was wearing off and she was already exhausted and her head was absolutely pounding. Behind them, Nina emerged from the meeting room and raced after them.

Running into the stairs, Ryan slammed the door behind them. With no way to lock it, all they could do was try to stay ahead of Nina. Diane was panting badly and she started coughing again as they ran down the first flight and reached the third floor. Above them, the door banged open and Nina started down.

“Wait!” Diane sputtered out. They ducked into the third floor and Ryan held the door behind them as Diane moved further into the hallway to continue her apparent asthma attack. In just a second, Nina was banging on the door trying to get in. Diane felt equal parts terrified and sick as she coughed in the hallway. She turned around to look at Ryan bravely guarding their flank and she smiled slightly. She felt a little better at the sight and headed back over towards him.

“What’s up? Are you o..”

Diane cut him off by throwing herself onto him. She stood on her tip toes to be face-to-face with and just as she was about to kiss him, she gave one last big cough and something cleared itself from her throat and flew into his mouth. Her body spasmed as she did and she let go of him, stumbling backwards a foot or two.

The tension completely left her body. Her arms fell slack to her sides as she smiled at the sight of Ryan with the bottom half of his face covered in white goo. A sliver of the slimy viscin trailed down from her mouth and dripped onto her disheveled blouse.

She understood everything now. The Growth needed her to spread. Nina had done a good job spreading it to her. Just one small seed going unnoticed had become something so much more.

“No..” Ryan sputtered, gazing at her before coughing.

“Join the Growth.” Diane intoned. She loved the new feeling of the soft leaves in her throat vibrating as she spoke. It made every word so pleasurable.

With his free hand, Ryan wiped off some of the goo before shoving his way past her and running down the hall.

Nina came out of the stairwell. The two of them shared a quick smile before taking off after him. She needed to spread the Growth. That was all she could think about right now. Her new reason for existing.

Ryan would join them soon enough. Diane could feel her new root system. Her beautiful seed had grown so quickly; its roots already pulsing deep in her brain. Even now, the light tingle as the haustorium extended further and further down her spine was delightful. She would be a wonderful host for her lovely plant.

Ryan wasn’t too far ahead, but he was faster than them. Since the party had been after work hours, there was no one on the floor to help him. Diane smiled at this thought as they passed desk after empty desk. He turned a corner up ahead and disappeared from view. Diane knew that corridor was going to lead them in a circle back around to the stairs. That must be what he was thinking. Diane turned around and went back the way they came while Nina continued the pursuit.

She had been right. Ryan came barreling around the corner. He saw her and his eyes widened, but he kept coming. Leaning into the charge, he gave his best footballer’s tackle as he plowed into her. Diane’s tiny frame had no hope of stopping him, but she did grab onto him and spat another seed onto his face as he took her down to the ground. The impact winded her and she lost her grip.

Ryan got up quickly and headed for the stairs she had been guarding. The delay was enough however as Nina, now having lost her heels, caught up. She threw herself onto his back and wrapped her legs as tight as she could around him.

“Get off!” He coughed out. Ryan struggled for a second trying to dislodge her unsuccessfully, but eventually decided to fall on his back. Nina screamed as his weight crushed her, but she held on valiantly.

Diane took this opportunity to climb on top of him and try to pin his arms down. Both her and Nina released a couple more seeds, coating his head with goo. These weren’t meant to create another host, but instead weaken him and allow time for the primary seed to germinate in peace. And they were doing just that, his muscular arms, that should have been able to pick both of them up at once, were just able to fend off Diane.

With a great show of strength, he rolled Diane off and got himself through the door to the stairs carrying Nina like a backpack all the way. He managed to halfway close the door behind him and threw himself backwards onto the corner of the door. Screaming in pain, Nina finally released her hold.

Diane got into the stairs in time to find Ryan stumbling down the first flight. Like a predator after its prey, she chased him down. He just reached the second-floor landing when Diane caught him. The two of them struggled, but it was clearly a losing fight for him now. Just a few seconds of that many seeds should have already brought him down, but still he managed to struggle on. Nina reached them a second later and the two parasitized ladies forced him onto the floor.

He was coughing almost continuously just like the rest of them had suffered. It wouldn’t be long now. Nina climbed on top of his waist as Diane drooled another seed onto his face and held his arms down. He was mumbling incoherently now and the will to resist was clearly gone. His legs gave a few feeble kicks trying to get Nina off, but to no avail.

If there had been other potential hosts nearby, they would have moved on to find and implant them. However, since they were alone, their new instincts told them the best way to prepare to spread further. And to this end, they needed another kind of seed. As she held him down, Diane could feel the roots already growing inside her belly. Infesting and adapting what it needed. The warmth and tingling felt sublime! She loved how powerful the Growth was! Remaking her however it needed!

With a quaking gasp and quick spasm, it was over for Ryan. He had joined the Growth. As his eyes rolled back down, there was a new hunger in them. He focused his attention on the woman already in perfect position.

For her part, Nina was already undoing her pants. Since Ryan was still weak right now, Diane helped him by pulling his pants down. His cock was everything she had imagined it would be! She couldn’t help herself and quickly engulfed the whole thing. Sucking with absolute abandon. It went all the way to the Growth in her throat. Ryan moaned as it touched the soft leaves of her plant and again as Diane gargled a little and released a healthy dose of the goo onto his warm, delicious cock.

Nina grabbed a handful of her hair and held her down onto his huge dick as Diane moaned blissfully. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. A few seconds later Nina pulled her back off of it and held her head back. Diane panted and moaned with absolute abandon as the white goo drooled all over her already ruined pink blouse. This was the first time any of them had a three-way, but they all just followed their new urges. They knew that Nina needed to go first while Diane was still being changed appropriately.

Diane held his throbbing cock in position while Nina not-so-carefully lowered herself onto it. Even being well lubricated, the huge thing struggled to penetrate the tight cavity. Nina’s moaning reached a fever pitch as it finally slipped inside her. Quickly finding a rhythm to her thrusts, Nina started almost bouncing up and down on it.

After watching lustfully for a moment, Diane turned to the other end of Ryan and starting kissing him as vigorously as she could. All the while, her hands were focused on removing her own clothes. First her blouse, then her shoes and pants followed suit.

Ryan was already gaining his strength back. The seeds stuck to his face not affecting his already enhanced body nearly as much. Soon they would fall off to help conceal his allegiance to the Growth. His hands were already massaging Diane’s swelling bosom. It felt so good! Diane broke their kiss and quickly swung her breasts right into his face. Wrapping his lips around the offered nipple, Ryan sucked his heart’s content releasing his own warm goo onto her boob.

Diane drooled as her eyes rolled back into her head again. This had been her fantasy for a while now (except for the part about Nina) and it was coming true! She felt a slight twinge in her stomach as the Growth finished modifying her for her upcoming purpose. She looked down at Ryan happily sucking away and knew that she could find something better for him to lick.

Pulling her boob away, Diane stretched herself over his face and immediately groaned in delight as Ryan’s tongue starting working on her most intimate of places. She was now facing Nina and found herself enjoying watching the woman ride his cock. Nina was leaning back on her hands to get the huge dick as deep as she possibly could into her needy pussy. Diane leaned over, making sure to keep her own needy pussy in range for Ryan, and took hold of Nina’s bouncing breasts. This elicited a scream from the oversensitive, surprised woman and she quickly opened her eyes and smiled at Diane. A line of white goo trailing from her mouth matched Diane’s own drool at the fantastic pleasure she was feeling. She couldn’t wait to be in the same place as Nina.

And it turned out that it wouldn’t be that long after all. After just a few minutes of absolute fucking, Ryan groaned into Diane’s pussy as he filled Nina’s to the brim. Both plant-controlled women joined him in wonderful orgasm as they fulfilled their purpose.

Nina waited until his cock stopped twitching before sliding off of him onto the cold stairwell floor. Making her shiver again to match the afterglow of her consuming orgasm. Diane had likewise slid off onto her side against the wall leaving all three of them panting on the floor for a minute. Now it was time for Diane to be readied to spread the Growth.

Ryan groaned as he felt the Growth spreading further inside him. Telling him his task was not yet complete. He pushed himself off the floor and sat up, his head lolled to the side as he gazed down at Diane. She still needed him to complete her task. He grabbed his softening cock and as he stroked, looking at the exposed woman beside him, it began coming back to attention. His balls similarly swelled, by now already adapted by the Growth, he was already full of new seed for the carrier below him.

A quick push by Ryan brought Diane onto her back. She smiled up at him and spread her legs a wide as she could to welcome him. Even with her being dripping wet and his slightly reduced size right now, it was still a tight fit. Diane groaned as he sank deep into her. He bent down as he started thrusting and soon the two were engaged in a sloppy kiss. The goo from both of them, spilling onto Diane’s neck and chest.

Nina was determined not to be left out and she quickly crawled over to the rutting couple. Reaching under Ryan, she returned the favor as she rubbed Diane’s sensitive tits. Ryan alternated kissing Nina and Diane. And when he would lean back to get himself deeper into the wonderfully tight pussy, the girls would kiss each other. Ryan’s nuts had almost tripled in size leading to a wonderful smacking sound and a great deal of pleasure for Diane each time he dug into her pussy.

This was heavenly for Diane. She loved the Growth for this. Now they all had a common purpose. There would be no more office politics or bickering. No more lonely nights. No more unfulfilled dreams. Now they would all be together sharing everything. All for one goal: Spreading the Growth.

It lasted less time than Diane would have liked, but more than enough to reach another orgasm. Diane screamed in pleasure just as Ryan came with a loud groan, filling her completely full. She could almost feel the warm seed making its way deeper into her.

Fertilizing her. Beginning the next stage for the expansion of the Growth.

The trio lay there for a moment basking in the glow of fulfilling their reason for being. They were all covered in each other’s juices, not just the normal ones, but also the sticky white viscin was everywhere. At this point, it was almost a puddle underneath them.

They smiled at each other as they picked themselves off the floor. Anyone left would be down on the first floor. They, too, needed to join the Growth. Struggling into their clothes was difficult, but necessary. Other than the office party, and a few security guards there was no one else in the building. Once they left however, they would need to blend in. But right now, they had the numbers to convert anyone here.

But the only thing that their clothes would stop now would be someone noticing their obvious nakedness as wet spots quickly formed all over. On the women, it was especially obvious that something strange was going on as their dripping and stuffed crotches were perfectly silhouetted by the wet material. Not only that, but they could only make their goo encrusted faces and hair look so presentable right now.

Leaving any last vestiges of their old selves behind on the wet floor, they headed down the stairs. Upon reaching the first floor, their first goal was the security room. Hopefully, the guards monitoring hadn’t seen too much. That hope was dashed as they approached.

“I haven’t found the others yet, Tom. What are you seeing?” The woman at the desk was saying quietly into her radio. In front of her were several screens, one of them was showing a long-distance view of the break room they had left not so long ago. There was a massive orgy going on as the Growth solidified its hold on the office denizens. Just below where the camera was mounted a man, who could only be Tom, was watching trying to understand what was going on. A phone was off the hook next to her, playing the same musak as Diane and Ryan had so recently heard.

She must have seen their approaching reflections in the screens as she quickly spun around to look at them. Realizing instantly that something was wrong, “They’re here!” She screamed into her radio.

She was reaching for her TASER with her other hand, but Diane and Nina were faster. Both of them grabbed an arm as Ryan moved in front of her. “Help!” She managed to scream out before Ryan leaned down to kiss her. She struggled, kicking his legs as best she could and holding her mouth shut. Diane saw this and quickly spat a seed onto her cheek. The shock of it made her gasp involuntarily and Ryan had more than enough time to release a seed of his own into her mouth.

“What’s going on?” Came the very surprised voice on the radio. “Laura, who’s there?” There was a lot of noise as if he was jogging as he spoke.

Laura choaked and spit out some of the goo Ryan had forced into her. The blonde looked around between the three of them as the goo dribbled down onto her uniform. “What is this?” She coughed out.

“You will join the Growth.” Diane breathily whispered in her ear.

“It’s wonderful.” Nina added.

Just then, someone came out from one of the offices down the hall and hurried their way. “What was..” The young woman said as she came into view. The sight of them stunning her into silence.

“Run!” Laura warned her, trying to struggle as they were distracted.

The woman listened and took off at once down the corridor, screaming for help as she went. Ryan in hot pursuit behind her. Now that it was two against one, Laura was emboldened and tried spinning her chair to dislodge her attackers. Both Diane and Nina added another seed onto her face as they spun with her, each one eliciting another scream from her. It was working well, already her tense arms were turning to jelly in their hands.

“What are you doing?” Laura moaned out, tears streaming from her eyes.

“Spreading the Growth.” Nina said rapturously.

“You will too.” Diane said.

Diane looked up as Laura cried in her arms and saw Tom on another screen. He was now running away with a very naked Riley and Helen behind him. He wouldn’t escape. The Growth would overtake everyone.

In the distance, they could hear a woman screaming and crying and the sound of something sliding on the floor. “No! No!” Came more screams as Ryan reemerged, dragging the young woman along. The side of her face was covered in goo and there were two seeds stuck to her cheek, one very close to her mouth. He had her in a bear hug from behind and her shoes were scraping on the floor as he brought her towards the guard room.

The sight of this brought more tears from Laura along with a quick coughing fit. By this point, most of her struggling had ceased as the seeds did their quick work. Nina grabbed both her wrists from behind and let Diane saunter over to where Ryan was bringing the weeping girl.

“Is she?” Diane asked and Ryan shook his head. Diane smiled as she moved in to kiss the girl.

With red eyes, she looked up as Diane approached. The redhead whimpered as she turned her head away. Diane grabbed the helpless woman’s chin and cheeks, squeezing roughly as she brought her lips closer and closer. She moaned out in pain and that was enough. Diane gave a wet cough and planted her seed. Spattering the girl’s face with slime in the process. It was done.

The girl coughed and spat out the goo, but her fate was already sealed. She would join the Growth. She would become part of the whole. And soon, she would join them in their new calling. Already, the fight was going out of her.

Diane smiled at the thought. She had done well. She loved her new purpose. Obeying was so pleasurable.

Behind them, Nina was already getting Laura ready for the next step in her transformation. Laura had gone completely limp by this point and was only slightly twitching every now and then. Nina was undoing Laura’s pants and sliding them down her toned legs.

Ryan forced the girl to sit in one of the other chairs in the office. Diane came over and held her down by her shoulders while Ryan turned to Laura, unzipping his pants as he went.

“What’s happening to me?” The girl mumbled as she barely got a kick off at Diane.

“You’re joining the Growth.” Diane said. “We all have.” She kissed the girl’s head. “What’s your name?”

She was silent for a moment as she watched Nina and Ryan slump Laura over the desk to expose her neatly trimmed pussy to everyone. “Eva.” She finally whimpered out before coughing. “Please don’t do that to me.” She cried as Ryan started roughly thrusting into the paralyzed woman. Nina was kissing Laura’s exposed cheek and rubbing own breasts as she enjoyed watching another woman joining the Growth.

“Don’t worry, by the time it’s your turn you’ll be begging for it.” Diane reassured her, moving behind Eva to make sure that she got the best view of her future.

“What? No!” Her exclamation was more like a moan as the paralyzing effect of the seeds took hold. She struggled again very briefly before giving up.

“Yes. The Growth makes it so pleasurable for us. It changes us to be such good seed carriers.” Diane smiled watching the debauched scene in front of her. It was a few moments before Eva spoke, taking in the sexual sight before her eyes.

“Changed you?” Eva’s voice was getting even quieter now as it got harder to move her mouth. She coughed, hacking up a little of the white goo.

“The seeds grow so fast.” In front of them, Laura moaned and shook a little, giving a small cough as she did. “There! Now she’s joined the Growth. It’s so easy.” Diane felt comfortable enough to let Eva go now. “The seed inside her has already grown into her brain. Letting her know what the Growth wants. As it matures it grows into a beautiful little plant and bears fruit. That allows us to spread, see?” Diane walked in front of her opened her mouth to show off her plant.

Eva’s breathing quickened at the sight, but she was beyond resisting. Diane turned around as Laura’s moans turned to joyful tones. She started rubbing her breasts imagining it was her. Diane knew that she would be like that again very soon. She watched for a minute as Laura was fertilized before turning back to their newest convert.

“It’s so wonderful. All of us working towards one purpose. Your plant will be just as beautiful as mine.” Diane knelt down and started undoing Eva’s jeans. “Let it grow and fill you. Feel it taking away all your worries. Making you better.” Diane worked to help the young woman join the Growth as smoothly as possible.

“Changing you for a new purpose.” Diane finished pulling Eva’s pants down and exposed her beautiful hairless slit to the world. “To spread the Growth.” Diane used the emphasis to spread Eva’s legs and quickly went to licking on the pretty pink pussy lips in front of her.

As she did, Eva quivered and her eyes rolled back. She had joined the Growth. In just a few minutes, she had gone from probationary intern on her last chance to part of something so much bigger than herself forever. The Growth gave her purpose. The direction that she had been yearning for so long. This is who she was meant to be: a loved branch of the Growth.

Only a minute later, Ryan came with a loud moan. Laura joined him in having a wonderful orgasm of her own. The first as part of her new life. Ryan turned around and Diane smiled looking up at him, her face covered in Eva’s juices. They lay her down on the floor as Ryan was, even now, ready to go again. He had his own purpose for the Growth. One that brought him more pleasure than he had even thought possible.

While it had gone mostly unnoticed as they helped their various new converts, Diane and Nina’s bellies had begun to swell with new life. Now that they were free to examine their new bodies, the two squealed in joy at thought of bearing fruit for the Growth. They quickly undid their pants and sank to the floor next to each other.

They held each other’s hand as the birthing started. Far from being painful, they moaned in joy as their improved pussies stretched to accommodate the wide objects. They watched as Eva was fertilized and smiled at each other knowing that she would experience this joy soon too. But already it was amazing for her, Eva was happily panting and moaning as Ryan ploughed into her. They panted as their enhanced muscles began to expel their precious cargo.

Laura joined them on the floor and waited to help with the wonderous occasion. Already, she had accepted her role in the Growth. She would be a seed carrier just as they were. None of this seemed strange to her at all. This was who she was now. It just made sense. She was always meant to be part of the Growth.

In just a few minutes, it was over. Diane and Nina orgasmed in unison as the seed pods slipped free of their sopping pussies. Laura lovingly caught the pods and marveled at them before returning them to the mothers.

They were so beautiful. Just like the one that Gary had brought in earlier, now they had the perfect objects to help spread the Growth much more quickly. They loved serving their purpose. They softly hugged the precious pods before handing them to Laura again as they redid their pants.

Below them, Ryan came loudly and Eva moaned as she understood her new goals in life. Ryan slowly pulled out of the twitching girl. Laura handed the pods to Diane and Nina as they headed for the door. Both of them wished that they could be fertilized again right now, but the Growth told them they needed time to recuperate. And they would use that time wisely. There were so many more people to introduce the Growth to. Laura would wait here for right now to help Eva with her pod’s birth.

Ryan followed as they left the office. Laura and Eva and the rest of their co-workers would soon follow as well. All of them streaming out into the world to spread the Growth.

Their first goal was right up the street. Once their favorite restaurant, but now the perfect place to expand the Growth. It was just a hole in the wall crammed between two office buildings, but a popular place for the workers in the area. And, at dinner hour, it would be packed with fresh hosts for the Growth.

Hurrying up the street to avoid too much attention, Ryan waited outside while the ladies went in. Two rows of tables and long counter were all that made up the public space of the café. Nina waited in front of the door while Diane quickly made her way to the back-center of the room. As expected, it was almost completely full. The strong smell of sex wafting from the two women drew attention almost immediately. Though the loud conversions going on didn’t really stop, right away.

“Hello!” Diane shouted to get everyone’s attention.

Wondering who would interrupt their dinner, most of the patrons looked over at her. She was quite the sight with her messy and matted down hair and her still soaked through clothes.

“The Growth welcomes you all.” She said joyfully as she raised the seed pod above her head before blowing on it.

The restaurant was instantly covered in small white seeds and goo for those who were next to her. The screaming and shouting quickly followed. Everyone was trying to clean themselves off and get out of their seats to escape. Diane took the opportunity to grab a woman who was seated at the counter next to her and kiss her. Leaving her shocked form behind, Diane ran for the kitchen area shoving her way through the panicked people.

The ones closest to Diane were already mostly paralyzed from the massive number of seeds on them, still desperately struggling to move or clean themselves off. Towards the front of the restaurant, Nina waited until the largest number of people were barreling towards her before releasing her own seeds. The second squishy popping sound in as many minutes filled the small building as the screaming was already dying down.

In the kitchen, Diane surprised the cook with a deep kiss before running after a shocked waitress. The screaming woman almost made it to the back door, before Diane tackled her and spat a seed onto her cheek.

Out front, a few people had managed to avoid getting too many seeds on them from either explosion and tried to push past Nina. She grabbed one man and kissed him as a woman ran past her. She didn’t get too far as Ryan came in and grabbed her at the door, kissing her before she could affect any resistance. He threw her down and snatched another woman trying to flee, with the same result.

Meanwhile, Diane spat another seed onto the waitress as the cook came back and pulled her off the waitress. She turned around and coughed a seed onto him as well. This blinded him with the goo, so he let go as he tried to clean his face.

In the meantime, the waitress had struggled to her feet and was at the backdoor as Diane pounced again. This time, she put up much less of a fight as she was pulled to her back on the floor. “No! Stop!” She screamed.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as it was the perfect chance for Diane to add her to the Growth. She leaned down and quickly kissed the woman, cutting off her begging.

By now, practically everyone in the seating area was nothing but a twitching lump of flesh, moaning as they tried to fight the inevitable. The seeds had done their work perfectly. Ryan locked the door and ran back to help Diane.

Nina quickly turned off the OPEN sign and closed the blinds on the windows before she began her job. Going from person to person, she checked to see if they already had a sprout in their throat and if not, she kissed them and gave them a seed of their own.

The cook again tried to pull Diane off the waitress, but he was already suffering the effects of the seed on his face and was having a hard time budging her. Ryan came in and yanked him off Diane before adding another seed to the cook’s face. It didn’t take long before both of the employees were subdued. Once they were satisfied that the kitchen staff had joined the Growth, Diane and Ryan headed back to join Nina.

They knew that similar scenes must be playing out all over the city. The terror the unjoined had would rapidly give way to kissing and fertilizing. They would quickly learn to love the Growth.

The three of them went around the restaurant finishing their purpose. After everyone had a seed, Diane took off her pants and lay down. She enjoyed the moaning around her as everyone came to their own reckoning with the Growth. Ryan quickly got on top of her. This was already her favorite part of joining the Growth. She was going to love giving birth to another seed pod.

Beside them, Nina had pulled the pants off a handsome young man and was sucking his cock for all she was worth. Readying him to fertilize her.

As Diane was fertilized again, the rest of the café began stirring and then joining them in their sexual abandon. They were reborn. They now had a purpose: Spread the Growth.

Everyone would join the Growth.