The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISSION: TAKE DOWN.

BY The Slaver.

Marine Colonel Corsentino’s secret assignment was over, and he was now going home; he grabbed his bag and headed for the door of his hotel room. As he opened the door to leave, he was startled by someone standing on the other side of the door. “Diana!” he exclaimed. The beautiful woman with dark hair who had worked with him closely for three week smiled back at him. “Corsentino” She purred, “When you told me that you were returning home, I couldn’t bear to let you go without a going away gift.” She grabbed his hardening dick. “Mmmmmm, it looks as though you might agree” The words dripped from her lips “I think you are happy to see me?”

Corsentino moaned as his dick hardened to its full length as the vixen massage his thickening cock. Diana was a wildcat in bed and his libido had been on overdrive throughout the whole of the mission. Each time during his three week mission they had had sex; she had made him cum three times in less than one hour.

Diana continued massaging Corsentino’s cock through his uniform trousers. “Mmmm, darling, I won’t take no for an answer” she said as she pushed Corsentino toward the bed. Corsentino walked backward back into his hotel room until his legs hit the side of the bed. Diana pushed him and he fell face up on the bed. Diana kneeled between his legs pulled his shirt out of his trousers and ran her fingernails up and down Corsentino’s muscled chest and abs.

She slowly unknotted his tie and unbuttoned his uniform shirt then slipped his arms out of it. She could hear the change in his breathing as she ran her hands up and down his naked flesh. Through his trousers, she could see the solid cylinder of Corsentino’s member outlined. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his fly and then reaching in pulled out his thick piece of meat; licking the shaft, she ran her tongue up and down its length, slowly she bent down and slipped her lips over the head of his cock bathing it with her tongue.

Corsentino’s breathed harder, as she deep throated him and then for the next 3 hours she sent the young Marine officer into orbit and through myriad sexual acts and positions she brought him to orgasm so many times he lost consciousness. Diana smiled wickedly to herself as she pulled off of the young Marine: Corsentino was now so out of it he would regain unconsciousness for hours, and not make his train tonight. Corsentino would have to take the train first thing in the morning, just as Diana’s Boss wanted.

Diana dressed quickly and then photographed the naked and unconscious Marine with her phone, and then quickly she sent the phone with a text to her Boss. Dropping her phone in her purse, Diana took one last look at Corsentino laying on the bed; she blows him a kiss and then left the room. “Have a safe trip Marine Boy!” She said as the door closed behind her.

Early the next day Corsentino came round, and groaned; as he turned his head he saw the time on the clock on the bedside table, he had missed his train. Cursing under his breath Corsentino grabbed the phone and called the station, he was in luck there was a space on the 5:45 A:M train; he looked at the clock again. He only had an hour and a half in which to get too the station, ending the call Corsentino got up off the bed and went to take a shower.

15 minutes later, Corsentino shrugged into his uniform and tying his tie, after checking that he had everything he needed, he threw his overcoat over his arm and grabbed his bags, and hurried out of the hotel to grab a cab to the station. As he crawled into the back seat of the cab, Corsentino breathed a satisfied sigh of relieve. Corsentino patted the swollen bulge in his trousers and leaned his head back as the cab sped away toward the station.

At the station Corsentino boarded his train, and found his reserved seat; a stunning woman sat across the aisle from him and Corsentino’s dick stiffened as he thought about the possibility of getting into her pants. Those imaginings disappeared when the woman looked up from the book she was reading; and gave Corsentino a like that said ‘I knew what you’re thinking, and the answer is fuck you’, after staring at Corsentino for a few second, the woman stood up and then left the compartment. ‘Oh well’ Corsentino thought ‘So much for that piece of pussy.’ As the train journey was over twelve hours, Corsentino decided to catch up on some sleep. Four hours into the journey, and a conductor entered the compartment and shook Corsentino awake.

“Uh, huh, huh,?” Corsentino mumbled as he woke up; Corsentino looked up at the conductor in confusion, it took him several minutes to remember where he was. The conductor smiled and said “I apologize, sir, but you are Colonel Corsentino?” Asked the conductor, he looked hard at Corsentino as if to challenging Corsentino to deny that he was Corsentino. “Yes, is there something wrong?” Replied Corsentino, rubbing sleep from his eyes. “No Sir, but there is a large double grate in the baggage car that has your name on it and we have no record of it.” Corsentino thought for a moment. “I’d better check it out.” Corsentino said, wondering where this crate had come from. “Certainly, sir, please follow me to the baggage car, colonel” The conductor said, giving Corsentino a slight bow of his head.

And so, Corsentino rose from his seat and followed the conductor through the train to the baggage car, at its rear. As they passed the last compartment, before the baggage car, the blind on the compartment’s sliding door, snapped open, without thinking Corsentino looked through the window; on one of the seat in the compartment sat the woman Corsentino had met earlier. The woman had her dress pulled up, and her legs open, and kneeling between them, was a young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy. The woman had her hands tightly holding the guy’s head, pulling it into her crotch, forcing the guy to eat out her pussy. On seeing this Corsentino’ cock jumped in his pants. Shaking his head, Corsentino moved on. At the baggage car, the conductor held the door open, and stepped aside, allowing Corsentino to enter first. Corsentino walked through the door and looked around the car but didn’t see any crate.

Corsentino moved further into the car too look for the grate, as he started to turn back to the conductor “I’m sorry, I don’t see…” Before he could finish a very muscled arm from behind him circled around his neck, and a thumb was thrusted into his carotid artery cutting off the blood supply to his brain. Corsentino tried to fight off his attacker, he had made some progress, when suddenly the conductor doubled up his fist and drove it into his balls. The pain from the blow stunned him as the pressure on his neck increased. Corsentino felt a blackness begin to take control, his eyes rolled back in his head and then closed as his lifeless body slid down the body of his assailant until he lay on the floor out cold.

Satisfied that Corsentino was out, the ‘conductor’ who was called Pulaski, a known Terrorist produced a hypodermic syringe and plunged the needle into Corsentino’s neck. “We need to get him into the crate” he barked at the other man, who was the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy, Corsentino had seen in the last compartment. With no hesitation the two men both begin to strip the Marine of his uniform. Pulaski then reached down, pulled aside Corsentino’s Jock-strap and hefted Corsentino’s balls in his hand as if he were weighing them. Pulaski smiled and let go of Corsentino’s balls and Jock-strap.

Pulaski then slipped his hands under the armpits of the now nearly naked Marine and young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy grabbed Corsentino’s thick calves and together the two men hoisted the unconscious body of Corsentino into a large double crate; that was behind a stack of Mail-bags. An oxygen mask was placed over Corsentino’s nose and mouth. The young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy turned to Pulaski, “why the double crate for just one guy?” He asked, “There not just him. He won’t be alone!” Said Pulaski, nodding to a dark corner of the car; the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy looked in the corner and saw the unconscious body, dressed only in a white vest and boxers, of the real conductor.

“You’re taking him as well?” Said the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy, nodding at the unconscious conductor. “Are you questioning my decision, back in our homeland, he will go to ‘school’ and learn to sever the State as we all do.” Replied Pulaski, there was an edge to his voice. Pulaski then picked up Corsentino’s uniform and handed it to the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy. The guy quickly shed his own clothes and dressed in Corsentino’s uniform. Apart from Corsentino’s uniform being a bit tight across the guy’s shoulders, the uniform was a near perfect fit. Then the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy and Pulaski carried the unconscious conductor over to the crate, and placed him in it, next to Corsentino, an oxygen mask was placed over the conductor’s nose and mouth.

And then the lid of the crate was fastened in place. Then Pulaski handed the young, very heavily muscled, bold-headed guy, an envelope full of papers. “These are all the papers you will need. From now on you are Colonel Corsentino, at least for the next few days you are.” Pulaski said, as he replaced Corsentino’s I.D on the uniform, with one with a picture of the young, very heavily muscled guy on it. The young, very heavily muscled guy nodded, he bid Pulaski farewell and left the car. Pulaski then picked up all of the young, very heavily muscled guy’s clothes, and added them to the pile of his own clothes; all the clothes were then placed in an empty Mail-bag. As the train crossed a deep ravine, the bag was thrown out of the car into the river far below.

The train slowly pulled into the station, after it had stopped; Pulaski opened the baggage car doors and found a rail employee waiting for him to unload the bags and other packages from the car. As Pulaski handed out the bags and packages, he saw ‘Colonel Corsentino’ leave the train and walk towards the exit. The double crate, was the last thing to be taken off the train.

A transport van pulled up beside the baggage car and together, Pulaski and the rail employee loaded the crate onto the van. The rail employee nodded to Pulaski and the moved away, quickly and unseen, Pulaski jumped in the back of the van with the crate, and it then sped away from the station.

Sometime later, Corsentino groaned and opened his eyes, he tried to move, but found that he was bound tightly by thick straps to a large couch, that stood in the middle of a large, lit, room. Corsentino noticed that he was now only wearing his Jock-strap; all his other clothes were nowhere in sight. The Marine tried to remember what had happened to him, to bring him to this place, but his head was still fuzzy from whatever drug he had been given. He lay still for a few moments; suddenly a figure dressed in a smart dark suit walked into the room.

Corsentino looked at the figure, who seemed to be ‘the conductor’ from the train, Corsentino was just about to say something, when a memory that this guy had been one of the men who had attacked him on the train, flashed into his mind. The guy spoke, his voice different to that which Corsentino remembered when the guy had been ‘the conductor’. “Good Evening, Colonel Corsentino. May I introduce myself? My name is Pulaski, I believe that you have heard, and know of me!”

On hearing that name, whatever Corsentino was going to try to do or say, vanished from his mind. Pulaski was a Terrorist, and the MOST WANTED in many countries, but the snag was that nobody alive knew what he looked like. Pulaski smiled at the silent, and stunned Marine. “I think that it would be wise to start your conversion at once!” Stated the well-dressed figure.

Pulaski picked up a strange looking helmet with wires running out of it connecting it to a large Computer console, which stood near the couch. The strange helmet consisted of large earphones that covered the ears completely, with a dark wraparound visor attached to them, which covered the eyes like large sunglasses; Pulaski placed the helmet over Corsentino’s head.

“NO! No! Help!” Screamed Corsentino as he struggled to get free, but it was no use. He tried to shake the helmet off his head, Corsentino groaned in defeat when he felt the last smooth Rubber strap fix the helmet over his forehead, holding it firmly in place on his head. Pulaski pushed button on the Computer console for a few minutes; then he pressed a key marked ‘Phase One’.

From behind the visor, swirling colours pulsated and spiralled to a red dot in the centre of the visor; to be repeated over, and over again. At the same time, Pulaski’s voice, but now it was deeply seductive, began in Corsentino’s ears. “Watch the colours, see only the colours Boy. Hear my voice Boy, only my voice. Just stare into the colours Boy. The spiralling colours going down and down. Down to the centre of the red dot, feel your body relax. Stare deeply and feel your body grow heavy, so heavy and relaxed. Watch the colours, only the colours, Boy. And hear my voice.”

“NO!” Corsentino screamed, tensing and struggling wildly against his bonds, holding him to the couch. But even as Corsentino screamed, his voice sounded muffled, as the insidious voice, as clear as a bell, filled his mind, his very being. Slowly Corsentino felt his eyes magnetised to the centre of the coloured spiral. Corsentino, slowly felt his body grow heavier and heavier, it got harder and harder to struggle; it felt like his arms and legs were made out of the sand, then he felt as if his legs and arms were buried in wet sand. But still that insidious, but seductive voice of Pulaski filled Corsentino’s head, slowly, chip, chip, chipping away at Corsentino’s resistance. Pulaski smiled with satisfaction, as he watched, as Corsentino’s struggles grew weaker and weaker and then finally stopped altogether.

Pulaski pushed a second key marked ‘Phase Two’. “Let the colours pull you deeper into the centre of the spiral Boy. The DEEPER you go Boy, the more relaxed you feel. And the more RELAXED you feel Boy, the better you feel. The better you feel Boy, the more relaxed you feel. Even though you are deeply relaxed, you are still heavy, and sleepy, your feet are feeling relaxed even more, they are relaxed completely. Now Boy, let the relaxation move up your legs like a wave, engulfing your legs. Now Boy, as you feel your legs relax completely, the feeling of relaxation is pulling you deeper and deeper into the spinning coloured spiral. Let the waves move up your body now to your chest, into your arms, into your hands. Up into your neck, feel your head completely relax, feel your eyes grow heavy, heavy as if they had lead weights fixed to them. Now Boy, close your eyes, and when you do close them, you will feel your body sink 20 X deeply relaxed. Relax and Deeper, Relax and Deeper, Relax and Deeper. Now Boy, let the colours pull you deep into the centre of the spinning spiral!” Said the insidious, but seductive voice of Pulaski through the earphones, over and over again.

While Phase Two was running Pulaski carefully monitored the Marine’s Progress and watched as Corsentino’s body slowly visibly relaxed bit by bit by bit. As Phase Two came to a close, Pulaski flipped it into a loop, he was biding his time. An hour later, he reached out and pushed ‘Phase Three’. “I’m going to count down from eleven, and with each number, you will relax 20X more, sleep 20X deeper. Count with me Boy, and sleep deeper. Eleven…Ten…Nine…Eight.” Pulaski cruelly smiled as he heard Corsentino softly begin to count down.

Several hours later, Pulaski returned to the room; while Pulaski had been gone, Corsentino had gone through 35 cycles of Phase Three. Pulaski walked over to the console and pushed the ‘Phase Four’ key. This phase was manual, Pulaski would now tailor make Corsentino’s final training program. Pulaski picked up a microphone; the sound of his voice would be fed directly into the earphones. Pulaski spoke to the thoroughly Mind-fucked young Marine through a soothing hiss of white noise, which was laden with softly spoken Subliminal Messages, [Sleep deeply, Obey, Obey completely, Go deeper, Surrender your free will, Obedience is life, Disobedience means pain.]

“Boy, can you hear me?” Asked Pulaski, “Yes!” Came the sleepy reply.

“Very good Corsentino. Now Boy, it’s very easy to listen to my voice, to listen to my words and obey them, isn’t it Boy?” Said Pulaski, “Yes!” Replied the Marine.

“It’s so easy to obey me now isn’t it Boy? Now Boy, tell me so, in your own words!” Said Pulaski, after a few seconds Corsentino’s reply came back, “It is easy to hear and obey you!”

“You will obey me completely?” Asked Pulaski rubbing his hard cock through his tight pants, “Yes, completely!” Corsentino said, “Repeat that again, in your own words Boy!” Ordered Pulaski, “I hear and obey you completely!” Corsentino said almost before Pulaski had finish speaking. “Again?” Ordered Pulaski; Twenty times more the mad man had Corsentino repeat the reply, he know that this was properly overkill, but Pulaski wanted no chance for the Marine escaping his power: finally Pulaski was satisfied that the bound Marine was completely Mind-fucked.

“Ok, Boy, whenever you hear me and only me, say Marine Tranced, you will instantly fall into a deep trance, and return to the level of obedience you are now in, you will return instantly to this exact state you are in now, do you understand Boy?” Asked Pulaski, “Yes Sire, I understand!” Answered Corsentino, “The words, Boy, Slave, Toy, and Slut, will no longer bring you to awareness, or awake. Instead these words will make you drop even deeper into trance, and while in trance they will make you feel four times as Submissive and horny than you now are. “Do you understand Boy?” Asked Pulaski. “Yes, Sire!” Came the reply.

“Any submissive title that I choose to give you will have the same effect on you Boy, understand!” Said Pulaski, “Yes Sire. Thank you, Sire!” Corsentino said, his body visibly relaxed. “Now Boy, do you have a girlfriend?” The mad man asked, “Yes Sire, several!” Was the reply from Corsentino, “You will break up with them, at the earliest possible time. As soon as you see then after leaving here, understand!” Pulaski told Corsentino, “Yes Sire, I—I—Will…” Stammered Corsentino, an angry look passed over Pulaski’s face. “Boy, you will obey. You will break up with your girlfriends. You must leave yourself for me, and those friends of mine that I chose for you to SERVE!” Snapped Pulaski.

“Yes Sire, I understand Sire, I will leave them all. I will leave myself for you, and your friend!” Said Corsentino. “Good Boy. And now Boy, I have an special assignment for you. So I want you to listen carefully to my instruction, Boy!” Ordered Pulaski, “Yes, Sire, I hear and I obey!” And so Pulaski fed Corsentino his instructions, and he had the Marine repeat back everything, detail by painstaking detail. “And there is one more thing, MARINE BITCH, even though you are deeply in trance, asleep and totally submissive, I want you to let your eyes drift open. It is easy for you to do, and for you to remain deeply asleep and submissive!”

Behind the visor Corsentino’s eyes opened, Pulaski pushed another key marked ‘Phase Four. B’ and the spinning spiral was replaced with dozens and dozens of images of handsome men flipped past Corsentino’s eyes with the speed of someone shuffling a deck of cards. Men tied up, men bowing down in front of other men. Men with other men in S/M situations, men tied up, mem gagged, men beaten by other men. On and on, faster and faster went the images; interspersed verbal messages came through the hiss of white noise. [You like this, this is Hot. Guys are Hot, Hot guys. Submit, Obey. You want a Master. MARINE BITCH needs a Master. You WILL OBEY your MASTER!]

The young Marine was being Brainwashed, and there was little he could do about it, now. Pulaski slid a burned CD of his manual training for the Marine into the CD-ROM and started it. ‘Phase Four & Phase Four. B’s’ instruction of obedience, devotion and obedience, both audio and subliminal, filled Corsentino’s Fucked-up mind through the earphones. Behind the visor, Corsentino’s blinking, but unseeing eyes watched thousands of pornographic images and instructions race by, subliminally. All the images of submissive, obedient men, serving other men, now all looked like Corsentino.

This final Phase was designed to chip, chip, and chip away at Corsentino’s heterosexual orientation. Pulaski watch Corsentino with great satisfaction, as the Marine repeated his instruction for the 100th time. Pulaski made a few adjustments to the console, before he left the Marine to stew for the next 48 hours, by which time they would not be anything of Corsentino left.

48 hours later Pulaski returned; he stood looking down at the now totally Mind-fucked, Mindless thing bound to the couch, that had once been a young, heterosexual man. Pulaski undid the bonds binding Corsentino to the couch, the Marine just lay there, unmoving, waiting to be told what to do. Pulaski pulled Corsentino to his feet beside the couch; then Pulaski cut away Corsentino’s Jock-strap, freeing Corsentino’s 6″ semi-hard cock. Pulaski then took Corsentino too another room, in the centre of which stood a bed.

Pulaski position Corsentino on his hands and knees on the bed, he then left the room, but returned with Phillips, who he positioned in front of the kneeling Corsentino, the vacant, mindless Phillips’s cock pointed straight towards the Marine’s empty, vacant face. “MARINE BITCH!” Pulaski commanded, “Suck Phillips’s cock until he cums down your throat. MARINE BITCH you love the smell and taste of cum!” Dutifully, the young Marine engulfed Phillips’s dripping hard-on and began to give him very energetic head. Phillips’s hips pumped, as he violently fucked Corsentino in his face; but both guy’s expressions remained abstracted and vague, like what was happening to them was happing to someone else. Pulaski smiled at the two deeply hypnotised men.

Corsentino’s enthusiastic, blow-job had caused his beautiful tight virgin arse to rock back and forth in time with Phillips’s humping of Corsentino’s mouth. It looked irresistible to Pulaski; who climbed onto the bed behind the kneeling Corsentino, he slid on a lubed condom as quickly as was humanly possible. Pulaski pushed Corsentino’s knees into a much wider stance; he lent inwards and began to rim Corsentino for all he was worth, loosening Corsentino’s virgin whole up enough for his beer-can sized fuck-tool. Corsentino smelt delicious to Pulaski; Corsentino’s Man-musk had been amplified by the pheromone action from his current state of hypnotically induced arousal.

In very short time Corsentino’s arse yielded, just like a rosebud bloom opening on a summer’s day; after just a few squirts of lube, Pulaski thrust himself into the Marine, ‘Fuck he is so fucking tight and moist! It’ll took some doing to get all the way inside him’ Pulaski thought to himself as he pushed harder, and gripped tightly hold of Corsentino’s hips. But thanks to the 48 hour training Corsentino had been given; he was soon offering a greater degree of cooperation to Pulaski, and the Marine was moaning in pain (in a muffled way, around Phillips’s cock, which he was now busily sucking). Finally, Corsentino’s arse was all Pulaski’s, and he began fucking Corsentino’s whole in earnest. Louder muffled moans of pain where hear from Corsentino.

[Although he was now programed to give mindless pleasure to men, Pulaski had installed as part of that programing into Corsentino’s fucked mind that every fuck of his arse would feel like the first, and so would always give him great pain]

The two hypnotised men and Pulaski soon found a rhythm that allowed them to achieve a greater degree of mutual stimulation. When Pulaski’s orgasm hit, it felt so powerful, that he passed out for several minutes. When he had come down from his high, Pulaski found that he had withdrawn from Corsentino’s whole, and that he was on his knees beside the bed; Phillips was still mindlessly fucking Corsentino’s mindlessly sucking mouth, since Pulaski hadn’t commanded the two to do anything else. Pulaski quickly left the room to clean himself up, on his return, Pulaski spoke to both men.

“Mr. Phillips, at the count of ten, I want you to cum down Corsentino’s throat. Corsentino you are going to swallow Phillips’s cum, and you are also going to love it, and you too will cum.” Pulaski said, he slowly began counting, “And ten…” He said, “Uh-Uh-Uh!” Phillips moaned, both the Marine and Phillips’s eyes rolled up into their heads until virtually only the whites showed: Phillips then pumped what felt like too him, pints of spunk down Corsentino’s throat, Corsentino did not spill a drop. At the same time, Corsentino’s cock erupted; ropes of spunk shot from his cock onto the bed on which he knelt. Phillips pulled out of Corsentino’s mouth, then both he and Corsentino collapsed panting onto the bed; Pulaski looked down at the two docilely, mindless, trained men, and he smiled.

THE END: