The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISSION: RETURN HOME.

BY THE SLAVER.

It was late in the night, and Oppenheimer laid on his bed his pants and shorts were pulled part of the way down his legs, his large hand gripped, and jerked his cock; pre-com was already leaking from its piss-slit. Suddenly, Oppenheimer’s cell phone beeped, he let go of his throbbing cock, and took it out of a pocket and read the text. ‘You will return with in three days’ time, after having first successfully replaced the genuine Oppenheimer back into his position. With complete memories that will ensure he will never remember that he has been in your captivity for the past year. Instead he will have concocted memories that he has lived his life as normal for the past year. He must have no memory of the last year!’ Oppenheimer smiled as he replaced his phone in a pocket.

Oppenheimer had just resumed his wanking, when his cell phone, beeped again with another text: he had been summoned to a meeting with General Baldavin and as the meeting was being handled with the highest of priorities and the fact that Oppenheimer had received the call at such a late hour, indicated an imminent crisis of the utmost importance. Oppenheimer know what the meeting was probably about, he had only been back in D.C a few days, after he, Ferguson and Olson had gone on their ‘Mission’ to find Corsentino; and only he had returned.

The General’s assistant, rose behind his desk and saluted Oppenheimer as he entered the General’s office. “Good Evening Sir. The General’s expecting you, please go right in.” Oppenheimer returned the salute and thanked him. As he opened the door the General’s assistant left the office, he had now finished for the day. As Oppenheimer entered the General’s office he saw Baldavin sitting at his desk; Oppenheimer stopped in front of the desk and saluted. The General acknowledged him. “Thank you for making yourself available on such short notice, Major.”

“Not an issue, sir!” Oppenheimer replied, standing ram-rod straight in front of the desk, Baldavin smiled grimly and nodded. “Oppenheimer!” He began. “We have a very serious situation brewing, and I think you’re the man who can help.” Baldavin stopped talking for a moment and cleared his throat. “Oppenheimer, it is paramount that you understand the gravity of what I am about to explain to you. I have clearance to brief you on this confidential matter. But Major, what I am about to share with you must not go any farther than this office.” Oppenheimer nodded his understanding.

Baldavin shook his head dejectedly “we have a fucking mole somewhere in our organisation, and as you know with the high level the Terror threats at this time we cannot afford to fail. And I think I might know who that person might be!” Baldavin stopped talking for a moment and then continued; “Agents and men are disappearing in larger and larger numbers of late. We think that they were captured, interrogated and tortured, on Home soil. But my intelligence has told me that Mesmer is behind this, and that his plans are not just the taking of agents’ and men. I’m sure that none will return…and that they will be either killed or suffer some other hideous fate, at the hands of Mesmer. We will never see them again that’s a certainty.”

Oppenheimer smiled at Baldavin, “So you think the mole is me. Well you think right, I am the mole, I am an agent of Mesmer, and I have been for the last year!” Oppenheimer said smiling at the General. Baldavin’s shoulders shook uncontrollably; “I’m don’t underst…” Baldavin began, but never finished as Geoff grabbed his revolver from his holster, turned and fired his Beretta M-9 three times into the general’s heart killing him instantly.

Oppenheimer had planned for this to happen when he was ordered to return home, so he did not have to cover up what he had just done. He walked through the General’s office throwing files around and making it look as Oppenheimer had come to the General’s office to get something. He took several highly classified files and took them with him as he exited the General’s office. He took the files to a shredder and destroyed them but to the Military Police it would look like Oppenheimer had stolen them and killed Baldavin in the process. Oppenheimer then headed straight out of the building, making sure that he was seen a couple of times on the security cameras, but not to clearly, he would need time to tie up loose ends before returning home.

Three hours later, Oppenheimer turned the key in the lock of his front door and headed to the basement; as he entered Oppenheimer saw a male figure, covered from head to toe in leather; that was bound to the far wall of the basement. The man’s cock jutted out from the open zipper of his crotch and it had been inserted into a length of tubing that sucked and slurped up and down his length; the tube ran into a machine on the floor beneath him. In his ears, a pair of buds was visible—pumping a mesmerizing refrain into the guy to maintain and reinforce some sort of conditioning and reprogramming.

Agent who call himself Oppenheimer, whose real name was Kelowitz took no notice of the bound man; but walked across the basement to where the real Marine Major Oppenheimer completely nude, was bound to a St. Andrew’s cross, the gag in his mouth could not be seen as his head was encased in a leather, lace-up hood with a blindfold fastened over the eyes holes. Oppenheimer’s cock was encased in a metal C.B device, his bloated, plump ball sacs hung low down. Kelowitz’s dick hardened when he saw the Major’s beefy body. He walked over to the cross and lifting the Major’s chin with one of his hands, to which the real Oppenheimer responded with a lust filled moan that was muffled by the gag in his mouth. Kelowitz reached down and massaged and then squeezed the Marine Major’s plump ball sacs.

As the Marine Major moaned into the gag in his mouth, Kelowitz thought about all the fun he had had over the last 12 months: Kelowitz had served the cause of his own country while having his own personal sex slave to fuck and get blow jobs from for the last 365 days. With the brainwashing programming Kelowitz had been given by Mesmer, the real Oppenheimer had become a very willing and hot slut, it had seem that the heretofore straight Marine Major had taken to gay sex like water off a duck’s back.

“Well, my friend, my time here has coming to an end. I will begin your reprogramming soon and after a few hours programing you will never remember or know that you have been my Fuck-toy and Suck-slut for the last fifty two weeks. But first we will have to see to that cock of yours, it’s been encased in that C.B, and you had been unable to cum for a year now.” Said Kelowitz as he continued to massage and squeeze the Marine Major’s plump ball sacs with one hand, with his other hand Kelowitz patted and rubbed the leather, lace-up hood that covered the real Oppenheimer’s head; Oppenheimer responded with yet another lust filled muffled moan. “I’ll go and get ready, I won’t be long, my friend!” Kelowitz said as he moved away from Oppenheimer, and climbed the basement stairs.

So time later Kelowitz had returned to the basement; he was now completely naked, he stood behind the Marine Major and he had one of his arms halfway up the real Oppenheimer’s ass; the man’s sweaty, muscular frame was now slung over a wooden horse in the centre of the basement. The leather, lace-up hood had been removed; and a mane of blond hair cascaded down to the real Oppenheimer’s shoulders, and several weeks of growth covered his face, and also the C.B device had been removed from his cock: “Come for me, you brain-dead hypno-whore!’ Kelowitz growled harshly as he slammed his fist deeper into the Marine Major’s whole.

“Yeah! Yeah, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes” The Marine Major screamed as his eyes rolled up into his head and his eyelids fluttered in response to the pounding his ass was getting before his body spammed violently, and below him, his uncaged cock exploded with cum, that splattered and dribbled down his thighs, onto the wooden sawhorse and the basement floor. Oppenheimer’s cries filled the basement; mixing with the moans from the figure, covered from head to toe in leather that was bound to the far wall of the basement. The fist pounded the real Oppenheimer’s whole kept thrusting in and out of his whole till he had stopped Cumming.

Suddenly, the real Oppenheimer’s body went totally limp, evidently having temporarily passed out from the force of the orgasm from the fisting of his arse. Kelowitz pulled his fist from the limp Marine Major’s whole with an audible, wet “plop!” A low moan issued from the unconscious Marine Major causing Kelowitz to laugh, as he lubed up his arm again before reinserting it back into the real Oppenheimer’s limp whole. The Marine Major seemed to come round a few second after Kelowitz’s fist re-entered his whole; with-in minutes of the pounding of his whole for a second time beginning the real Oppenheimer screamed and his body spammed violently again and his uncaged cock exploded with come a second time.

Kelowitz again pulled out of the real Oppenheimer, he ripped his arm on a cloth as he moved behind the bound Marine Major; Kelowitz spat into his hand and then rubbed his spit onto his hard cock. Kelowitz’s cock glistened with his spit, lubricating his shaft so that he could easily drive his eight & a half inches deep inside the real Oppenheimer; Kelowitz thrust into the Marine Major. For forty-five minutes he fucked the Marine like a stud stallion fucking a mare, suddenly Kelowitz’s cock exploded flooding the Marine Major’s insides with an extreme amount of cum. At the same time the real Oppenheimer’s cock exploded painting stripes of cum up and down his thighs and across the floor. The real Oppenheimer’s body again went totally limp, but this time the Marine Major had evidently passed out completely. Kelowitz smiled to himself he was now going to finish draining the Marine Major of his cum; and totally reprogram him with new memories for the last year. Kelowitz pulled out of the Marin Major’s arse, and then untied him from the wooden sawhorse.

The real Oppenheimer came round a while later, he was still under Kelowitz’s control; but he now was lying on a metal operating table in the middle of the basement, he lay on his back, his arms back behind his head and secured tightly in leather cuffs to the top of the table. His legs were secured in place by leather cuffs into stirrups at the other end of the table Kelowitz was standing beside the table. Oppenheimer’s mind was still fucked; whatever Kelowitz had planned for him’ Oppenheimer would not stand a chance. Kelowitz reached forwards and lightly rubbed the Marine Major’s exposed cockhead with one finger; the real Oppenheimer’s hips responded at once by trying to thrust along the finger to get more stimulation.

“That’s right. Let the last year just slip away. Just relax, relax and submit.” Kelowitz said as he continued his manipulation of the Marine Major’s exposed cockhead. “That’s right let yourself slip deeper and deeper. Your mind is becoming blank and obedient the whole of the last year is just fading away!” The real Oppenheimer sighed and relaxed, he could feel a sense of calm and emptiness filling his mind. “That’s right Marine Major, just feel all of the last year just floating away. All your conscious thought, all your cares, all your worries, everything about your time here is just slipping away. That part of your mind is becoming blank . . . empty . . . obedient.” Kelowitz surveyed the mind-fucked stud tied to the table. The real Oppenheimer didn’t move in his restraints.

The real Oppenheimer’s mind knew that what was being said to him was true. He could feel that part of his mind getting smaller and smaller. He could feel it drifting away under the constant stimulation of his cock head and hypnotic tone of the voice speaking to him.

Kelowitz looked over the real Oppenheimer’s body one last time, his arms and legs were covered with a coating of blond hair. A tuft of blond hair poked out from under each arm and from his groin. The real Oppenheimer’s cock under the constant stimulation had swollen and the head was an angry red and the tip of it dripped a constant slow trickle of pre-crud. Even thou about an hour or so ago he had come at least twice the Marine Major’s nuts were a vivid purple and were swollen to three times their normal size and resembled overripe plums.

Kelowitz nodded, and picked up a length of tubing from a machine next to the table. He slipped it up and over the head of the real The real Oppenheimer’s cock, and then worked the tube further down his shaft until the entire thing was encased in the slick, tight-fitting tube. Kelowitz flipped a switch on the machine the tube came to life slowly massaging the length of the Marine Major’s trapped cock while at the same time suction started deep from inside the machine up through the tube. Kelowitz watched as the real Oppenheimer’s pre-jizz was sucked along the tube and out into a collection jar attached to the side of the machine. The real Oppenheimer merely moaned and allowed part of his mind to float further away.

Kelowitz slipped a pair of buds into the real Oppenheimer’s ears; Kelowitz’s voice filled the Marine Major’s head “That’s right Marine Major. Completely blank and empty nothing to think or worry about except shooting your load. You’re nothing at this time but a good and obedient cow.” Kelowitz turned up the power on the machine, the massaging and suction increased. “M-m-m-m,” moaned the real Oppenheimer. “Good you are just a good and obedient Marine. Aren’t you?”

“M-m-m-m-m,” Was the only reply. “Give up your Cum like the good Marine you are,” The voice cooed in the real Oppenheimer’s ears through the bud, Kelowitz squeezed the Marine Major’s bloated nuts; the sudden pressure on his engorged nuts pushed the real Oppenheimer over the edge. His back arched up, his toes curled violently in on themselves and he released a moan from deep inside his being. “M-m-m-moo-o-o-o,” Was the mind-fucked Marine Major’s cry of submission as he released rope and rope of hot Marine Cream into the tube for collection into the storage jar.

The real Oppenheimer finally spent; relaxed back upon the table. His muscles went limp; his eyes were blank and glazed. A line of drool leaked out of one corner of his mouth. The tube continued to massage and suck his now overstimulated cock, priming him for the next milking. “M-m-m-moo,” The real Oppenheimer moaned softly, his eyes fixed blankly at some point in the distance and his face placid.

“Very good, Marine Slut for your first time!” Kelowitz chuckled as he checking the quantity of cum in the collection jar. “But I will need much more from you before you can return to your old life!” Kelowitz nodded as he brought up an arm with the metal dildo on the end that would piston in and out of the real Oppenheimer’s ass, stimulating his prostate for the hours it took to milk his balls empty, as his mind to be reprogrammed.

Kelowitz moved a monitor in front of the Marine Major. The monitor sprung to life with a pattern of swirling colours. “Just focus on the centre of the swirling pattern.” Ordered Kelowitz, the real Oppenheimer felt his head nodding an affirmative as he focused on the centre of the swirling colours. Soon he felt himself drifting and floating down the long tunnel into the centre of the swirling colours. His mind was empty, blank and peaceful as he floated deeper and deeper into the swirling colours. “So good . . . So good,” Was the real Oppenheimer’s last conscious thoughts, as his cock becoming hard and wet again, he felt the discomfort of the metal dildo invading his ass, and the voice in the buds saying ‘Today is July 4 ….”

Kelowitz smiled at the mind-fucked Marine, as he was continually milked, fucked and reprogramed. Kelowitz knew that by the time Oppenheimer’s sacs where completely empty, the Marine Major would have complete concocted memories of the last year; he would have no memory of his time as Kelowitz’s prisoner, and hypnotized Fuck-toy, and Suck-slut. Kelowitz walked over to the figure bound to the far wall of the basement; he slid the tube off the figure’s dick and released the figure from the wall. He smiled at the leather encased figure: ‘Time to put my plans into action!’ Kelowitz thought as he led the figure up the stairs of the basement.

THE END: