The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISSION: CATCHER AND RETRAIN.

By The Slaver.

Captain Ferguson of the NSA sat in his office in Washington DC, drumming his fingers against his desktop. “C’mon Corsentino answer your fuckin’ phone” As if to frustrate the NSA Officer, the call went directly to voice mail “You have reached the cell phone of Colonel Corsentino, please leave a message.” Ferguson let out a frustrated sigh. “Goddamn it, Corsentino, where the fuck are you? Been calling you for the past two weeks, you’re back from your mission; you were seen arriving at the station two weeks ago! So call me asshole, call me.”

He pressed the end button after leaving a fourth message. Ferguson was getting concerned because his buddy Corsentino may have been sent on another mission without Ferguson being told. But even ‘IF’ Corsentino had been sent on another mission, he would found a way to let Ferguson know that he was ok. It worried Ferguson that Corsentino had not been seen, or heard from since he had arrived at the station two weeks ago: and it also worried Ferguson that he was not aware of whether Corsentino was on a mission or not. Getting up from his desk Ferguson picked up his cell, and left for the day.

Ferguson walked into his apartment, shut the door behind him; then he loosened his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his slacks along with his White t-shirt, lifting them both off, he then toed off his shoes and unbuttoned the waistband of his uniform slacks, let them fall down round his feet and then stepped out of them. He stripped off his socks and then finally grabbing the elastic waistband, he pulled off his briefs.

With his muscles glistening and his seven and a half inches of semi erect dick swinging side to side as he walked; revealing a set of balls that would make most men jealous, Ferguson went to have a shower. After drying himself, and dressing after his shower Ferguson set up a conference call with two of his and Corsentino’s closest military buddies; Marine Major Oppenheimer and Marine Colonel Olson, with their help Ferguson was confident they would find Corsentino.

Corsentino, Ferguson, Oppenheimer and Olson were best friends having first met when they were all twelve years old at school. Corsentino, Ferguson, Oppenheimer and Olson’s backgrounds and familial military service were practically identical. The four of them become fast friends though they competed against each other in every way imaginable, athletics, academics, women, you name it and these four competed in it. The differences between the four were mostly in looks and military service. Corsentino, Oppenheimer and Olson followed their fathers into service with the US Marines; Ferguson likewise followed his father into the US Navy, in which his father was a two star Admiral. Like his friends, Ferguson was soon selected for special work within the NSA and promoted to the rank of Captain.

The three friends spoke for over three hours as Geoff told them what had gone down with their buddy. He told them of his grave concern and his disgust that nobody at the NSA knew what had happened to Corsentino since he had left the station two weeks ago. “So” Oppenheimer said looking at Ferguson from the video screen, “what’s the plan? What do we need to do?” Ferguson was silent for a moment, but then said in a low voice.

“Well, we sort of know that he returned from his last mission, there were several sighting of him leaving the train and the station two weeks ago. After which I think that after leaving the station he was kidnapped. But I don’t know his location as we speak. I’m also stumped as to where the bastards who took him, might be holding him, but I am sure it is somewhere quite nearby to the station.” Oppenheimer spoke, “I have some contacts that might be able to help, let me make a call.”

He pulled out his cell and punched in a number. Ferguson and Olson watched as he obviously made a connection. They heard Oppenheimer speaking in a low voice, which they could not make out. Oppenheimer ended the call and looked at the other guys with a smile on his face. “We have a lead. “

2 hours later the three friends were winging their way toward another state. Ferguson was sitting next to Olson. He turned to him and said “We will save Corsentino, we will” Olson looked back at Ferguson and finished his thought “Or we’ll die in the process.” Ferguson smiled grimly “You got that right.”

Ferguson, Oppenheimer and Olson arrived at the airport and headed straight to the location given to Oppenheimer by his contacts. When they arrived they found a hotel near the site where they had been told that Corsentino was being held. They all stripped out of their uniforms and dressed in all black. Arriving at the building later that night, it seemed to be some sort of clinic, it was not what they were expecting, just as they were decided what to do; Oppenheimer’s cell pinged. After reading the text message, Oppenheimer informed the other two guys that his contacts had just come up with another lead. Ferguson thought for a moment and then decided that it would be best to split up.

“Ok, Olson you take the entrance on the North side, I’ll take the South, and there are only these two entrances, so we should be ok. Oppenheimer you check out that new lead. We’ll stay in contact at all times; and we’ll alert each other of anything suspicious.” Nodding their heads the three men headed out. As soon as Ferguson and Olson had entered the building by the South and North entrances, Oppenheimer set off to look into the new lead from his contacts.

In a large office on the top floor of the clinic, Doctor Ludvik, AKA Pulaski picked up his cell. “Ah! My good friend what can I do for you? Uh huh, yes, I see. Oh really, how many do you say? Yes, that is very valuable information. They are on their way? Good, yes, I can certainly use that info; it will help me very much. Ah, my friend, I’m afraid that am a little strapped for cash right now. But I will send it too you in a few days-time.” Pulaski smiled and then laughed at something that was said that the other end of the line. “Yeah, well yes, you’re welcome; one good turn deserves another? Ok goodbye.”

Pulaski called in a group of local thugs that he had hired to help with his new Campaign. “Now listen carefully, we are going to have some visitors, at least two, maybe more, sorry I can’t be more exact, and they are military. They have come here to rescue a friend of theirs, who they think I have. Now here’s the plan…”

As soon as Ferguson and Olson entered the building, they set off in search of Corsentino. The clinic seemed strangely silent, and empty of people. Walking along a corridor, Ferguson spotted something on the floor. Picking it up he realized it was Corsentino’s watch, a gift from his father. “Good” Ferguson thought “That info was good. Corsentino must be somewhere in here!”

Suddenly Ferguson felt a powerful arm wrap around his throat. He tried to throw the attacker off, but the thug’s hold got tighter. ‘What the Fuck?’ Ferguson thought and he felt himself fading as the blood to his brain was blocked by the hold. The thug’s hold grew tighter and Ferguson’s eyes began to close as blackness seeped into his vision. Soon his body stilled and the thug let go letting Ferguson slide to the floor. The thug flipped Ferguson up onto his shoulder and carried him off.

Olson quietly crept down a corridor. After a few steps a cloth was roughly clamped over Olson’s nose and mouth forcing him to inhale a foul odour. Unable to speak, he slumped into unconsciousness as the vapours disabled him. A thug quietly laid him on the floor. The thug then dragged the unconscious Olson away.

The thugs dumped the two unconscious men on the floor of a white tiled room. Pulaski followed the thugs into the room; he moved over to the unconscious Ferguson. Pulaski’s new Campaign was to pervert as many military men, as was possible, into depraved, dim-witted, cock-loving morons.

Using a pair of scissors, Pulaski cut off Ferguson’s dark clothing and removed his shoes and socks leaving him in a pair of white briefs. Ferguson’s muscled body was revealed huge sculpted pecs topped a very well developed torso with a defined six pack of ab muscles. Mammoth thighs and toned lower legs completed the picture. “Let’s see all of you” Chortled Pulaski as he cut away the Captain’s briefs. Ferguson’s respectable 7 and a half inches long cock tumbled out of the pouch and draped itself over a set of luscious balls. Pulaski spun Ferguson around to expose a muscular back tapering down to twin mounds of a muscled ass.

Pulaski moved over to Olson, The blond Colonel moaned as Pulaski tore his clothing off. Another specimen of grade “A” military meat was revealed and the bulge in his jock left nothing to the imagination. As Olson’s jock was cut away 10 inches of thick prime meat was displayed, surrounded by blond pubes. Two egg sized balls hung between his legs. Pulaski then nodded to the thugs, who picked up Olson, lay him on a leather couch, and bound him to it with thick leather straps. The thugs did the same thing to Ferguson. Between the couches was a computer console, [the same one that Pulaski had used on Corsentino, and many others.] the helmets with wires connected to the console were on the floor by each couch.

The two helmets were placed on the heads of the semi-conscious Ferguson and Olson; the two men were only going to get one phase from the console, Pulaski had another way he was going to use, to pervert the two guys. Pulaski pushed a button marked ‘Basic Training’ the helmets sprung to life, low moans were heard from Olson and Ferguson. Pulaski made a few adjustments to the console and then he and the thugs left Ferguson and Olson to mentally stew for the next 36 hours. At the same time as this was happening to Ferguson and Olson, Marine Major Oppenheimer with a knowing sneer on his face boarded a plane back home.

36 Hours later, Ferguson and Olson opened their eyes, both of them wore a pair of thigh compression pants, and were on a chair in front of a desk on which, to one side was a large screen; behind the desk sat Pulaski. Ferguson and Olson were in a confused, muzzy state of mind; both of them could not relate to their surrounds, or to the person behind the desk. “Now, my fine ‘Friends’.” Said Pulaski to both Olson and Ferguson, “I have a little Video for you to watch, after which everything will be clear to you both!” Pulaski pushed a remote, and the screen came to life.

The video was a couple of hours, long. The narration was more like a porno than anything else, with three attractive young boys playing with large, Hard, Rubber Dildos. Each one of the guys had a breath-taking arse; one of them picked up a nice, big shiny black Dildo, lubed it up, and smiling he began to tease it’s tip into the arse of one of the other guys. The Dildo was too big, though; the guy taking the Dildo in his arse began to squirm and protest. But rather than ease up, the guy inserting the Dildo nodded to the third guy, who pushed the hapless guy with the Dildo in his arse down so he was lying on his stomach over a table, and then he climbed on top of the guy and sat down, the guy’s ample arse pinning the back of the young man’s head down onto the table-top, the guy’s hands pressing down on the young man’s lower back as the first guy, with a mischievous grin on his face, slid the Dildo home, sheathing the whole dildo inside the now-thrashing boy’s arse.

Pete and Olson without knowing it, started coming in the thigh compression pants they wore, at what they had just seen, but just as they did, the first boy pulled the Dildo quickly out of the pinned down guy and both Pete and Olson saw that it was thickly coated with shit and blood from the young man’s arse. Pete and Olson’s revulsion kicked in, and their orgasm ended abruptly. The video kept going, working both Pete and Olson back up to a rock-hard erection and then over the top, but curiously, every time Pete and Olson came, the same thing happened in the video: someone pulled a Dildo out and it was covered in shit and blood.

Finally, at the end of the video, one of the boys was squatting over a Dildo fixed to the floor and was sliding up and down on it, as the other two guys were jerking their dicks in his face. The standing guys started coming, hosing the other guy’s face down with their creamy, sticky jizz, and the squatting boy started grunting and thrusting his pelvis as he, too, began to dump out a sizable load. But as he did so, he rose up to far, the Dildo popped out of his arse, and he unloaded a huge pile of bloody shit onto the floor. The scene seemed too go on forever, until finally all three guys finished coming, and the squatting one went slack and collapsed, exhausted, his arse landing squarely in the pile of his own shit, which squirted out from under him on all sides.

Both Pete and Olson felt so sick that they had to try hard not to vomit as the video finished. Olson and Pete began to feel woozy, and then very lightheaded. Both men tried to stand, but their legs gave way and they crumpled to the floor, unconscious. Pulaski moved over to the two men lying on the floor, he quickly then ripped off both Ferguson and Olson’s pants. Then from a drew of the desk , he took out two nice big, fat, solid, black Rubber Dildos, then Pulaski pulled out two black leather thongs with rings where Pete and Olson’s arse-wholes would be. Then Pulaski slid a dildo into the ring of one of the leather thong, he then lubed up the dildo, and slid the whole assembly onto Pete, gently he worked the dildo into Pete’s upturned arse: then he tightened the thong straps around Pete to hold the thong very firmly in place, Pulaski then did the same thing to Olson. Pulaski then left the two unconscious men. A short time later several of Pulaski’s thugs came into the room and carried Pete and Olson away.

Pete and Olson came round hours later, lying face-down on the floor of their hotel room, they had a very vague memory that they were looking for Corsentino, but they had no memory of how they becomes to be laying on the floor of their room. The two men grunted and tried to stand up, but as soon as they shifted they felt a solid, deep aching, deep inside their whole. Pete and Olson looked down and saw the leather thong-harness that was holding the Dildo firmly in their arses. Try as they might, Pete and Olson could not slide the harness off. There was some sort of locking mechanism on the thongs that was keeping them tightly secured around their waist, and the Dildo firmly in their wholes.

Pete and Olson once they were standing fond walking extremely uncomfortable with the Dildos lodged so deep inside them, as Pete and Olson waddled their way around the small room they were in; the churning sensation deep in their bowels had given them a hard-on in spite of the pain they both felt. By the time they had sat down on the couch that stood by one of the wall of their room, a thin thread of precum was leaking out of the tip of both their cocks and leaving trails along the floor. Pete and Olson were freaked out—they couldn’t remember much of what had happened to them. How embarrassing! Pete and Olson struggled a bit more with the thongs; they felt like they were stuck in a bad dream.

Pulaski watch the two men on his Lap-top; and smiled, he looked at his watch a few hours suck in those thongs with a Dildo planted deep in their whole, and Ferguson & Olson would be ready for the last part of their training. Two hours later, and the door of Ferguson and Olson’s room opened and two of Pulaski’s thugs came in; each thug was carrying a long Leather coat. “Come with us!” The two thugs said, throwing the coats at Ferguson and Olson; a strange stupid, empty look came over both Ferguson and Olson as they caught the coats, put them on and followed the two thugs out of the room. The four men used the back stairs so no one saw them leave. Ferguson, Olson and the two thugs climbed into the back of a waiting black transit, and were drove away.

Ferguson and Olson came out of their stupid, empty state to find that they were in a large damp room; which seemed to be filled with slings hanging from the ceiling, and Pulaski’s thugs. A door in the far wall opened, and Pulaski entered, he wore a tight black rubber body-suit. “I can tell that my little machine and the chemicals have done their work!” He said to the two men; both Ferguson and Olson were once again only in the thongs, with the Dildos still in their wholes.

“The chemicals were in the lube I put on the Dildos before inserting them in your wholes, along with my little machine, the chemicals causes brain damage. Don’t worry; the two of you are now just dumb, horny little queers. And now, to finish the pair of you off!” Pulaski turned to the thugs in the room. “Now, boys, it’s time to fully arseimilated these two former He-men. Removed their thongs and Dildos first. Then bind them in the slings.” Eagerly the thugs leapt up on both Ferguson and Olson. Pete and Olson struggled but the other men easily held them down, removed their thongs and the Dildos from their arses, and bound the two guys into two of the slings.

Pulaski picked up two giant Dildos, and dunked them directly into a large jar of the chemical laced lube and then he pulled them out, both Dildos were coated in a thick sludge of lube. He showed the two Dildos to both the bound men in the slings. “A concentrated version of the chemical laced lube!” Pulaski explained, “Just to give you a kick-start down here. After this shit hits your already fucked brains, the pair of you will be talking like slutty, ditzy cock-whores for the rest of your lives, and wallowing happily in your own shit like pigs.”

“Time to begin I think!” He quipped, smirking. Pulaski brought the dripping Dildos around behind Pete and Olson; the two men felt the pressure as the Dildos prodded at their arse-whole. They felt some pain as their wholes stretched and gave way to the Dildos; both Pete and Olson moaned as the Dildos were worked into their wholes. Suddenly they felt fullness inside them, they felt their cock growing harder, and harder; their hips start to buck in preparation for an orgasm. As their blood started pumping harder, things began to get hazier and hazier. And just as the first ropes of their jizz shot from their beet-red cocks, the last of their intact minds succumbed to the toxins in the lube, and their transformation was complete. Both men were now, spasming and coming, squirting ropes of jizz out all over the place.

The End: