The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Susan

by T2

It had hardly started, but it already looked like Friday was going to be a bear. The flight was too early in the day for my rhythms, and bumpy as hell. By the time I got to the hotel, it wasn’t even noontime, and all I wanted was to crash for another three hours. Since the convention didn’t start until tomorrow, that was doable.

The Sinclair looked like a nice enough place, although I would have been just as happy at a dump. I just needed a clean room and a comfortable bed. Room service would be OK, too, come to think of it. Anyway, the main reason I was here was location, location, location—the convention center was a block and a half away.

Check-in was easy enough, and I was headed to the elevator, when something brought me up short. It was a sign outside the hotel bar:

MISS SUSAN—HYPNOTIST—FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS

I was instantly aroused, and the feeling grew stronger as I looked at the cheesy black and white glossy they had glued to the poster at a nonchalant angle. She was gorgeous, the kind of face you’re drawn to as soon as you’re aware of it. And her eyes were big and inviting. I wondered what color they’d be.

As if I’d ever find out. Shaking the thought loose, I turned and continued to the elevators. There was no way I actually was going to the bar tonight. No way I’d actually look into those eyes, no matter how much I’d dreamed of the idea. No, it was just a fantasy, and I knew where to draw the line between fantasy and reality.

I lived in the real world: profit margins, product placement, and market share. I depended on my mind for my livelihood, and the last thing I needed was to let somebody go messing around in there. Even if she was a major babe.

The elevator came soon enough, and I pushed the button for my floor. Without turning to the woman who got on after me, I asked, “What floor?”

She said, “Blue.”

Blue? I turned as the woman stepped directly into my vision, and locked the most incredible blue eyes onto mine.

I felt like the elevator was plunging to the basement, but it was just my mind, in a free-fall into those beautiful eyes. She snapped her fingers.

* * *

I picked up my suitcase, and headed out of the elevator to my room. Searching the doors for my number, I found 618. As I opened the door, something crossed my mind, something I forgot. I trust my hunches, but I just couldn’t put my finger on this one, so I shrugged and went inside. Something about the elevator.

What a bear. I need a nap.

* * *

The rest of the day went fine: three hour nap, two hour prep for the presentations, a quick stroll to an unassuming restaurant, and back to my room for some light reading. Along about 10:15, I should have been getting ready for bed, but I was in the mood for another walk.

I found myself passing my the bar, eyes drawn to the poster of the beautiful hypnotist. She had a certain quality to her face, a confidence, that I found intensely alluring. And then I was walking into the bar.

What am I doing? My mind argued for common sense, but my feet were taking me to a corner table, just as a young woman stepped onto the makeshift stage to scattered applause.

I wanted to leave, but I really didn’t. My mouth went dry, but I was more excited than I had ever been. I felt danger and hunger, desire and urgency, as I stared directly at the captivating woman on the stage.

“Welcome to The Sinclair. My name is Miss Susan, and please allow me to show you a harmless demonstration of the power of hypnotism...”

I trembled at the sound of the word “power,” but I could not move, I could not look away...

“I need a volunteer to help me show how easy and safe this is. A volunteer, please?”

Before I had an instant of conscious thought about it, I raised my hand. My mind seized with panic, as she smiled and acknowledged me, and beckoned me up to the stage. What was I doing? I smiled with practiced ease, and confidently strode to the front, but somewhere inside my head, I knew something was terribly wrong.

She asked my name, and introduced me to the crowd. Everything was fuzzy. I laughed at the jokes, and smiled at her charm, but my reasoning mind was far away, screaming at me to run away, do something to resist, but instead, I was a very compliant subject.

“Now,” she said as she turned to me, “I want you to look directly into my eyes.” Her voice, cool and persuasive, filtered down into my mind, and I dutifully turned and looked her full in the face. She was enchanting, bewitching, and her eyes, her eyes...

The last thing I remember thinking was: I’ve seen those eyes before...

And then, everyone was applauding, and she was saying, “All this applause is for you. Thank you for being such a good sport.” I desperately tried to get my bearings, but my mouth hung open, exasperated. What had happened? She was motioning me off the stage, so I stepped down and headed back to my chair.

“Don’t forget these,” she said with a laugh. I turned with a quizzical look on my face, and there she was, holding my shoes and socks. Horrified, I looked down, and sure enough, I was in bare feet.

Feeling my entire face grow red, I walked back to the stage, and took my footwear, and slunk back to my table. “Remember,” she laughed, “if you’re really going to go swimming, the pool’s closing in a few minutes.” Hurriedly, I put my shoes back on, and got out of there. At the door, I turned and watched as she prepared to hypnotize another customer. She turned to him, and said, “Now look directly into my eyes ... you feel relaxed and warm, and you gently begin to float to a place you feel safe ...”

Her voice was intoxicating, but nobody seemed to notice what I knew. The words were nothing more than window dressing. The man fell under her spell the moment she fixed those incredible eyes on him. I left in a hurry, my mind racing.

This woman was not a hypnotist. Not a stage hypnotist or a hypnotherapist. She wasn’t using hypnotic scripts to slowly bring a subject into a state of relaxed sleep. She wasn’t using drugs, or droning music. She simply had the power to hypnotize anyone she trained those endless blue eyes on.

I was excited and terrified. Excited to be in the thrall of such an irresistable woman, but panicked to think that she had such control over my mind. I got to my room, and forced myself to think rationally, deliberately. I have work to do tomorrow. I need my sleep. I directed my attentions to getting ready for bed, and for the next day.

Sleep was elusive. I kept thinking about Miss Susan, and her spectacular blue eyes. Along about two a.m., I gave up and dialed room service, and asked for a pot of coffee to be sent up. If I can’t sleep, I thought as I cradled the phone, at least I can work.

There was a knock at the door a couple of minutes later, so I opened the door and started fishing around in my wallet for the tip. Before I could get it out, I heard the door shut, and the lock click.

I looked up, and directly into her trap, her magical eyes. “Hello again,” she smiled. “Room service.”

She had obviously given me some sort of post-hypnotic suggestion, making me dial her number instead of room service. I wanted to try and break away, but instead I let her sheer magnetism wash over me in waves. “Just what I ordered,” I managed weakly.

Now she smiled wider. “Take off your clothes,” she softly said, and I complied immediately. As I pulled down my underpants, my cock flopped out, already spike-hard. She looked at it approvingly, and then settled her eyes on mine again. Her voice echoed in my mind.

“Call me Miss Susan. Tell me your fantasy.”

“Yes, Miss Susan.” I took a deep breath, and told the tale that I’d polished and refined over years of sexy dreams. “I meet a woman, and look into her eyes. She...”

“Where do you meet this woman?” she interrupted. “What kind of woman?”

“Doesn’t matter where we meet. Anywhere. She can be any size, any race. But she has these—transfixing eyes. I can’t look away. She’s so beautiful, and she commands me to look into her eyes. She hypnotizes me instantly. She controls me. She makes me take off my clothes, and lie back while she makes love to me. Her touch...”

But Miss Susan interrupts again. “Why does she want to make love to you?”

I think for a moment, and say, “Because it’s my fantasy.”

At that, she laughs a little. “Go lie down on the bed.”

I do as I’m told. Miss Susan removes her suit jacket and slips out of her skirt, and silently invites me to watch as she takes off her stockings one by one, undoes her bra to reveal two perfectly shaped breasts, and steps out of her panties. She climbs onto the end of the bed, and like a jungle cat, effortlessly pads over to me until she directly on top.

I’m rigid with anticipation. She says softly, “Now, my love, my slave, look into my eyes. You want me to hypnotize you, but you want to remember everything. You want to feel your helplessness as I compel you to obey my every wish, my every desire. So I won’t put you completely under my power, because you can’t resist me anyway. You want to be my slave, you want to feel my power, don’t you?”

“Yes, sweet goddess,” I whisper.

“Sweet goddess? I like that. Yes, you can call me that. Now, run your hands up and down my back. Feel my body, so smooth and seductive. Touch my breasts, and massage them a little... Hmmm, that’s nice, that’s it... now let me feel you inside me.”

She straddled me and slid her flawless body into position, where she began to tease my obedient cock. She moaned in appreciation as my hardness slipped up and down her wet clitoris, and then she slipped my cock inside her.

She felt fantastic, designed for pleasure and fully willing to accommodate. A couple of gentle thrusts, and then she pushed me deeply inside her. Taking up a gentle rhythm, she leaned forward and grasped my hands in hers, and pinned them back against the pillows. Her eyes sparkled. Her eyes seemed to grow larger.

“Look into my eyes. Look deep into my eyes. All your fantasies will come true, if you just look deep into my eyes. Feel my penetrating gaze pin you back against the bed, like a laser, focussing directly into your mind, my laser gaze piercing your resistance. I am in complete control.”

Her voice grew stronger, more commanding, while her eyes seemed to glow with power. Every word took on a rhythm, keeping time with her love-making: “You can’t resist. You can’t resist. You want to obey. You want to please me. I am your master. You are my slave. I am your master. You are my slave. Miss Susan has the power to thoroughly enfold you in her spell. You are in love with Miss Susan. You will do anything she wants. Anything she desires, won’t you?”

“Oh yes. Oh yes,” I breathed, helplessly lost in her eyes. They were like gems, with depth and radiance and perfect beauty. Her eyes were like the sky on an impossibly cloudless day, so blue that you could lie on your back in a field and see nothing but blue, blue sky. And I could do nothing but look deep into her spellbinding eyes now. They seemed to glimmer and catch the light, reflecting into my mind.

“Now prepare yourself,” she intoned, “for the Ecstasy Kiss. No man can resist its power. No man can deny the unstoppable power of the Ecstasy Kiss. You will have the most explosive orgasm any man has ever experienced. It will rock you to your core. I will drain you. I will empty you with one simple, mind-blowing kiss.”

My lips were parted, expectant, begging for her. She hovered there in mid-air, tantalizing me, and then she closed her eyes.

The vise-like grip that her mesmerizing gaze had held me in was broken, but all my eyes could do was to travel south to her luscious, exquisite lips. They looked soft and yielding, so perfect...

And then in a flash, her hands released my wrists, she took my head in her hands, and her mouth dived down to melt me with her kiss. It was pure unrestrained pleasure to taste her pulsing lips, and I exploded with an orgasm like I’ve never experienced. My back arched, as I gave myself completely to the goddess who had enslaved me.

As my burning heat began to finally cool, all I could feel was gratitude. It was as advertised. It was ecstasy. She was as good as her word. No man could have resisted her. She was magic.

“Let me feel you on top of me,” she suggested, as her body gently disentangled itself and moved to the other side of the bed. Obediently, I climbed on top, and slipped back inside her. I should have been limp by now, but I was surprised to find myself growing firmer every second.

She fixed her beguiling eyes on me, and drew me back under her spell. “Look deep into my deep blue eyes. Blue like an ocean, each wave washing over you, endless like the tide, so soothing and relaxing, so cool and inevitable. Blue like an ocean. And like an ocean, you never know when you’ll feel the undertow...”

And her power tore through me, ripping my mind in half, exploding with sheer force into my head. Her voice boomed inside my mind, “YOU ARE MY SLAVE,” and I was. I was her willing slave, breathless in wanting more.

And just as suddenly, she released me, and my head actually snapped back a little. But then she smiled and gently took dominion over me again. “You are my slave, you know,” she said, this time out loud.

Oh, I knew that. She smiled. I fell back into those undeniable eyes. So deep and blue. And so incredibly powerful. She had hypnotized me on the elevator, just by making eye contact. The government probably would have killed a hundred people to track her down, and make her work for them.

“A penny for your thoughts,” she said, but I held back. She opened her eyes a fraction wider, and gently compelled me to comply.

“I’m afraid of you. You’re so unbelievably powerful,” I said, my voice coming out unbidden. “But I love you so much. I’ve dreamed my whole life about a woman like you. You’re a fantasy come true, and more.”

“I can have any man I want. Why should I choose you?” she asked, plainly enough.

“Because you don’t need to hypnotize me to guarantee my devotion. I belonged to you years ago, and have waiting my whole life for this moment.” I said it, and I meant it, but I wouldn’t have known it before this very night, this incredible night.

“Then maybe you can stay awhile,” she said, and then she smiled. “But don’t you wonder how I came to be here, in this hotel?”

“Of course. Tell me.”

She looked away for a time, and considered the idea. But finally, she shook her head, and said, “Maybe another day...”

END