The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Mabel:

Miss Mable looked down at the book of spells that she had carried around for years and wondered if a love spell would really work. She lived in the back of the barbecue restaurant that she had run for the past fifteen years and had put on a lot of weight partaking of the delicious delights she served her customers. She had an air conditioning unit in her bedroom but the kitchen often hovered around ninety degrees and she was quite often soaked in sweat. She looked in the mirror and thought, “I have not captivated a man in a long time.”

She spread the powder around in a circle and closed herself in the circle. She lit the candles and then pouring the potion over her entire body she said, “By Venus planet of love, bring my desire, make me attractive to him and bring forth my love. Like bees to honey and flies to sugar you are now attracted to me and find me irresistible. Now come to me. Come to me.”

The normal spell was to be cast upon a specific person but she had no one in mind so she had imagined a wealthy man that would allow her to rebuild her restaurant and live in luxury while continuing to feed people. Whoever the man was she would know him when she saw him. She pictured a tall man with dark black skin like her father. She imagined he worked in a law firm and could easily retire from the firm and open a small local practice here in town. Her sleepy little Texas town near the border of Louisiana only had one accountant and no attorneys so it would be a perfect fit. She envisioned a sports car and a man clearly overdressed for her little sawdust barbecue establishment.

Richard Riding was putting the finishing touches on a brief he had written for a friend of the court presentation he would be making on Monday. A book he had purchased months earlier and underneath a pile of papers fell to the floor and opened to a page. He looked down and it said, “Miss Mable’s BBQ and Southern Cooking.”

A thought popped into his head, “I have to go there. I have wanted to get out of Dallas for a weekend trip and put the top down on the car.”

He drove home, called for a hotel in neighboring Marshall, packed a suitcase and headed out for the weekend. He looked at the book and the most recommended items were Miss Mable’s breakfast tacos and breakfast burritos. He realized he could drive like a madman to make it in time for dinner or just enjoy the drive and hit the shop in the morning for breakfast. He opted for breakfast.

That morning his head felt funny. He felt like it there was some force driving him to Miss Mable’s barbecue. He thought, “That is ridiculous. I am just imagining things. I guess I am just not used to just heading out without concrete plans and letting life take me where it wants me.”

Richard put on his slacks and button down designer shirt, jumped into his convertible Porsche and drove to Miss Mable’s. As soon as he walked in Miss Mable saw him and her heart skipped a beat. It was him. He was a tall white guy and while she had never dated a white guy she wasn’t opposed. He was overdressed for her place and when she looked out and saw the sports car she knew it was him. She leaned out from the kitchen and said, “Go ahead and grab a seat sir and I will be right with you. Can I get you something to drink?”

He looked at Miss Mable and said, “Yes ma’am. I would love some of your lemonade that I read about” as he held up his book.

Her large body pressed up against the apron she was wearing. She was covered in barbecue sauce and had sweat running down her face. It was not the most presentable Miss Mable had ever been but when Richard saw her he thought, “Wow, that is one voluptuous woman. Just look at the way she fills out that apron.”

The realization that he was lusting after the overweight woman covered in sauce hit him and he shook his head the way someone does when they realize how foolish they are being. She watched his reaction and knew the love spell was working. She unbuttoned her shirt a few notches to give him a good view and then brought him a lemonade. She rested her hands on the table leaning in front of him and said, “See anything you like?”

Richard’s eyes went to her cleavage and he thought, “I would love to play with those things. I have never seen such large beautiful breasts.”

His mouth hung open for a second and she loved the way he could not take his eyes off of her cleavage. Then she said, “I mean on the menu sir. Do you see anything you like on the menu?”

He rubbed his eyes and said, “Oh yes sorry. I was day dreaming. I already know what I want. I would like one breakfast taco and one breakfast burrito.”

Miss Mable said, “That’s a lot of food baby. Let Miss Mable choose for you. If you are still hungry I will make the other one for you.”

He looked up into her eyes and said, “Let Miss Mable choose for me. Yes of course. That makes sense.”

Miss Mable went into the back and lit a candle. Then she let the wax drip into a small saucer with barbecue sauce and as it dripped she cast a second spell. She said, “Become enchanted with my name. For my spirit and body your heart will flame. Do what I wish and what I ask, do what I command, every task. And when all is done and all is tame let it vanish, this burning flame.”

She stirred the wax into the sauce and then stirred the sauce into the meat. She put the meat onto a taco and delivered it to Richard. She went back into the kitchen and watched the flame. As he ate the taco the flame vanished signaling that the spell had worked. Richard ate his taco and thought, “This is the most amazing taco I have ever eaten. Not only is Miss Mable the most beautiful woman I have ever seen she is the best cook ever.”

Miss Mable waited until he was finished eating and said, “How was the taco baby?”

He said, “It was wonderful. I am stuffed. I wish I had room for the breakfast burrito.”

She said, “That’s okay. I am sure you wish to stay here and get to know me better. Don’t you?”

Richard tried to make sense of the way he was feeling but it made no sense. He felt completely enchanted and enthralled by the woman that stood before him and he could think of nothing he wanted more than to stay and get to know her better. He said, “Yes, I would love to.”

Miss Mable took his hand and said, “Then let’s head to my office in the back.”

He said, “Yes Miss Mable, as you wish.”

She took him into the office and said, “I know you’re a bit confused right now. You would do anything for me but you don’t know how or why. Am I right?”

He said, “Yes, I would do anything for you. I have loved you from the moment I saw you.”

Miss Mable said, “I put a love spell on you. You don’t believe in love spells though do you?”

Richard shook his head no but then said, “I don’t know what to think.”

She said, “Good, because I will tell you what to think soon enough. Now be a good boy and remove all your clothing for me. I want to inspect my new man.”

He removed all his clothes and was fully erect. She took his penis into her hand and said, “This belongs to me now. You are under my spell but you wish to fall even deeper under my control don’t you?”

He said, “Yes Miss Mable, I want to go deeper.”

Miss Mable said, “Then I am going to hypnotize you and ensure your loyalty and adoration for the rest of your life. You will just listen to my voice and follow my instructions. Now sit down on the chair and let Miss Mable be in charge.”

He replied, “Yes Miss Mable.”

She removed her top and spread a little oil on her breasts. Then she slid her breasts down around Richard’s erection and said, “Look into my eyes baby and tell me your name.”

He gazed into her eyes and told her his name. Then she said, “You are going to find it impossible to look away from my eyes. I am going to go up and down and as I do you will follow my eyes. As the pleasure increases you will find it more and more difficult to think.”

Miss Mable began moving her large breasts up and down on Richard’s erection and he suddenly began breathing hard and sweating. She said, “Yes, that feels sooooo good. You are falling deeper into my eyes and finding it harder and harder to think. My words are so compelling and you find them to be absolutely irresistible. Each time I go up and down you find it ten times harder to think. Your mind is shutting down and you are becoming one mindless blob of pleasure. You are going deeper and deeper as you surrender to my feminine powers.”

Richard felt his mind melting like he had smoked a year’s supply of drugs. He could not seem to think. He could not seem to even be able to formulate sentences in his mind. Then Miss Mable said, “You are Miss Mable’s slave. You exist for Miss Mable’s pleasure and enjoyment. You will obey Miss Mable without question. You love and adore Miss Mable.”

She said it over and over again and then Richard said, “I am Miss Mable’s slave. I exist for Miss Mable’s pleasure and enjoyment. I will obey Miss Mable without question. I love and adore Miss Mable.”

Miss Mable said, “Keep repeating that and feel yourself surrendering to the pleasure. When I count to five you will cum for me. You will surrender to the pleasure and will not try to stop the pleasure. As I drain you of your cum I will drain all will from you. As all men do you will have an intense desire to sleep after your orgasm and will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep.”

As he repeated the mantra Miss Mable had given him she began counting. When she reached five he whimpered like a dog hoping she would spare the constant stimulation to his nerves but she kept him moaning. When he was finally done his head fell forward and he fell into her waiting arms. Then she said, “You are spellbound and hypnotized. Even when you are awake you will do anything I command. You are infatuated and deeply in love with me. You are my love slave now and your only true goal in life is to please Miss Mable and obey Miss Mable. Now it is time to awaken and demonstrate your devotion.”

She lifted his head and looked at his face. His face had no emotion and seemed completely devoid of thought or feeling. Miss Mable said, “When I snap my fingers you will put your clothes back on and will return to your table. As soon as you sit back down at the table you will become fully awake with no memory of what has happened to you today. Your last memory will be enjoying your taco and telling me you do not have room for the burrito. But you will know that you love me and will do anything for me.”

Miss Mable snapped her fingers and Richard began getting dressed obviously oblivious to everything around him. He walked out to the table and sat down and then looked down at his empty plate. Miss Mabel said, “How was the taco baby?”

He said, “It was wonderful. I am stuffed. I wish I had room for the breakfast burrito.”

Richard rubbed his eyes and said, “I feel like we have had this conversation before.”

Miss Mable smiled knowing that Richard had no memory from the moment he had eaten the taco. She said, “That’s okay baby. So what brings you out to our sleepy little town? I am guessing you came out here for some food but now that you’re here you want to stay. You want to leave your big city living and settle down with Miss Mable don’t you?”

Richard said, “Yes, nothing would make me happier.”

He thought, “Did I just say that? This big country woman just asked me if I wanted to live with her and I said yes? I need to get some air.”

She said, “What do you do for a living?”

He said, “I am a partner in a law firm.”

Miss Mable smiled. He was exactly what she had envisioned when she first cast her spell. She said, “So you can bring your firm out here so you can better serve me?”

A thought hit him and hit him hard. He thought, “I would do anything for this woman. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I don’t know her but I do know I love and adore her. I feel like she is the reason for my existence.”

He said, “No Miss Mable, but I could sell my interests in the partnership and open up a new practice here in town. Honestly though, I would do anything to please you Miss Mable.”

She giggled and said, “I just met you baby. Are you saying you are smitten?”

Richard said, “Yes, I have never felt this way. I would do anything for you. Please, let me serve you. I will be your slave; I will be your love slave.”

Miss Mable said, “Well I would just love it if you got on your knees, lifted my dress and kissed my ass as you beg me to live with you.”

Richard fell to his knees and began kissing her butt as he said, “Please Miss Mable. If I move out here and buy a new house would you please live with me?”

She said, “You can stand up now.”

He stood up and she took his hands and said, “I will live with you and if you serve me well I will even allow you to become my husband. But before we do any of that there is something I want.”

Richard said, “Yes Miss Mable, anything for you.”

She said, “Take me in the back room and lick my pussy.”

She locked the door to the restaurant and Richard went to the back office for a second time. This time Miss Mable took the chair and he went to his knees. She said, “Okay love slave, make me scream.”

He buried his head between her legs and said, “Yes Miss Mable, anything for you.”