The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mirror, Mirror

The young queen stood in front of the mirror, her body completely naked. She’d already fucked the boy she’d brought to bed the night before and the girl who’d brought her her breakfast and there was that freckly faced kid, the one whose name she could never remember, she’d fucked him, too, and already, her pussy was getting wet again.

So she stood in front of the mirror, ready to pose her question although she was sure just what the answer would be.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who’s the sluttiest one of all

Most of the time, the mirror was just what it appeared to be, a mirror. Most of the time, the best it could do was reflect the image of the person who stood before it.

But the mirror was a magical mirror with magical properties and most of the time is not the same as all the time. It was at times like these that the mirror did more than reflect.

Smoke seemed to roil in the mirror and a face that was not the queen’s appeared within. The face seemed to wake and then it took notice of the queen standing before it and the face smiled, and the mirror spoke.

You may search my queen both near and far,
And you’ll not find one who’s sluttier than you are

The queen smiled. The mirror’s answer was just what she’d expected it to be.

She knew there were some out there who said she’d slept her way to the top. They were right, of course, but in point of fact, they were only half right. Since she liked getting her pussy fucked, she would have slept her way right to the very bottom if that was the only path open to her.

With her question having been answered in a most satisfactory way, the young queen turned away from the mirror. She was horny, of course, and that meant she needed to fuck, but the question was who.

The young queen could hardly be called picky. More than once, she’d fucked a guy simply because his dick just happened to be nearer to her than any other cock but on this date, the queen felt she wanted something else.

She pulled on a cord at the side of her bed and she waited.

A tall, lean man with a long, lean face appeared in her bedroom. “You rang,” the man said in a most moribund tone.

“Aw, Rothschild, there you are. I need a cock.”

“Yes,” the tall man said gravely, “tell me something I don’t know.”

The queen stroked a hand over the butler’s arm. “Would you be a dear and get me one?”

“At this hour, really, my queen. Most people are still alseep.”

“I know,” the queen moaned. “but I really, really need one. Can you get a cock for me, please?”

The man seemed not to move at all.

“Please,” the woman said again. “Please. I really, really want it.”

The man shook his head. “Very well. If you insist.” The man unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

The young queen giggled. “Oooh, Rothschild, I knew I could count on you. You always seem to know exactly what I need.”

“It’s the job of a butler,” the man said even as the queen dropped to her knees, “to anticipate the needs of the master or mistress of the house.”

The queen had her hand wrapped around the butler’s cock. “But you do such a good job of it,” the queen said moments before she let her mouth slide down around his cock.

At first, it seemed as if the butler was immune to the queen’s charms because for all of the queen’s sucking, the man just seemed to stand there and take it. His face showed no expression at all as the queen continued to suck him off.

If the queen was disappointed in the stoicism of her butler, she didn’t show it. Indeed, she hardly showed anything at all. She was too busy sucking his cock.

It didn’t take long for the man to let out a whimpering moan and then a louder moan. The queen wasn’t stopping though. She just kept sucking and the man moaned again.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.”

And still the queen sucked him. The man moaned again. There was definitely no doubt about it. The man was definitely responding to her.

And still the queen sucked him. “Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.”

The queen pulled her mouth free. “Does that mean you want to fuck me,” she asked.

The man didn’t say anything. His queen was already down on her knees so it wasn’t that hard to push her down onto her hands an knees and within moments, he was coming in behind her. He pressed his cock up between her legs and then he was pushing it up inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the young queen moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The butler wasn’t about to stop. He knew it and more importantly, his queen knew it, too, so he kept fucking her pussy. He made her cum once and then twice and when he was on the verge of cumming, he made her cum yet again.

“You lasted longer this time,” the queen said when they were done.

“Yes, my queen.”

“How long was it before you gave into my cock sucking?”

“A minute and 29 seconds.”

“Over a minute. I’m impressed.”

I’ve been practicing,” the butler said, “but no one sucks a cock as good as you, my queen.”

The young woman gushed with pride. “Oh, you’re just saying that.”

“Not at all, my queen. You really are a very good cock sucker.”

The queen gushed again. She knew she could have compelled the man to say that but the best thing was she knew she didn’t have to. That was what was really cool.

Days passed pretty much as they had before and once again, the young queen stood in her mirror and she posed her question.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who’s the sluttiest one of all

Once again, the smoke roiled and the mirror came to life. The visage in the mirror looked out only this time, it was not as supportive as it had been before.

My queen, you’re a slut, that much is true,
But there is another who’s sluttier than you

The queen was not pleased. She came from a long line of sluts. Her mom was a slut. Her grandmother was a slut. Her Aunt Cindy was a whore which wasn’t quite as good as being a slut but it was still plenty good so to find that there was someone else out there, someone who it seemed could challenge her unrivaled sluttiness, well that was just gauling.

She picked up a bell and rang it. Within moments, a rather large and muscular man was standing there in front of her. “Yes, my queen,” the man said.

The queen looked him up and down. Hmmm. Nice, she thought, but then she stopped herself. She had a job for the man to do. Maybe if he did his job well, she told herself, maybe then, she could reward him and her with a tryst under the covers, but only after the job was done.

“I have a job for you,” the queen said.

“Yes, my queen.”

“There is a woman I need to have killed—”

“Killed, my queen? I’m just a simple woodsman. Isn’t that more of a job for the royal assassin?”

“It would be ... if we had one but times are tough and we’ve had to cut back. Listen, do this one thing for me and I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Worth my while, my queen?”

“I’ll let you fuck me.”

The man snorted. “You’ve already done that twice this week and five times this month.”

“Oh yeah,” the queen said. She wasn’t sure she quite remembered all the times she’d had the man’s cock inside her but hey, as often as she fucked, how could she be expected to remember every single guy she’d fucked. “All right. How about I just pay you instead.”

“Now you’re talking,” the man said. “Now where do I find the little mynx that you need to have killed.”

The queen handed over the address and phone number that the mirror had given to her. “Make it quick. I don’t like having any competition around.”

The woodsman took the information. “It shall be done, my queen,” the man said, and with that, he left.

But the man did not set himself about his task, at least not right away. He was, after all, a simple woodsman, and for all his bravado, he was not a killer. Working up the nerve to do what his queen had asked of him, that would take courage and so the woodsman went where he normally went when he was trying to find some courage. It was a place called Ye Olde Barre.

A couple of hours later, the woodsman went to the back of the establishment where he found a phone. He dug out the information that the queen had given him and he dialed the number. A girl answered. She sounded innocent but he tried to convince himself that she was not. He asked if she could see him. Even to his ears, his request sounded weak so he was surprised when the girl readily agreed.

“Where should we meet,” the man asked.

“I was thinking maybe we could go to the Woods,” the girl said. “I like getting fucked in the Woods. Do you like getting fucked in the Woods?”

“Yeah,” the woodsman groaned. It was working out better than he might have expected except that even over the phone, he could tell he liked the girl. Stop it, he told himself. Stop it. Think about something else. He had a job to do. Think about the job.

“When should we meet,” the girl asked.

Damn, he liked her voice. She sounded so sweet and so innocent. He wondered if her pussy was tight like a virgin’s.

Stop it, he told himself. Stop it. You have a job to do.

Yeah, but maybe he could fuck her, first. He was after all a woodsman. Why wouldn’t he want to slip her some wood.

“Are you still there,” the girl asked.

Dammit, the man told himself. He wasn’t keeping his mind on the task at hand. Focus. “I’m pretty much ready to fuck right now.”

He almost thought he could hear the girl smile through the phone. “Now’s always been my favorite time to get my pussy fucked,” she said.

Dammit, he hated it when she said that. She just sounded so fucking cute.

“Should we just say we’ll get there as soon as we get there?”

Damn, he thought. Too fucking cute. “All right. As soon as we get there,” he agreed.

The Woods was a spa and tanning salon. The fact that it had private rooms that could be rented by the hour made it a perfect place to spend a little time in the hot tub but it also made it a perfect place for other things as well.

The girl was waiting in the lobby when the woodsman arrived. She was a small little thing with dark hair and a cute, little face and she wore a short, little skirt that was clearly designed to draw attention less to the skirt and more to what the skirt just barely covered. She stepped forward and held out her hand. “Are you Mr. Woods,” she asked in a shy, little way.

The woodsman smiled at the use of his alias. “Yes, I am,” he said, “and you are?”

“Lily Pure,” the girl said.

The man smiled at the girl’s name, wondering not for the first time if her name was an alias just like his. “Should we get a room,” he asked.

Lily smiled and she held up a key. “I already have,” she said, “and the clock is ticking.”

The man followed her to the room and he followed her inside and he let her close the door.

But no sooner was the door closed than the girl was turning back around. She let her small, little hand slide down the front of his jeans and then she was pulling his zipper down. “I love to fuck,” she confessed.

The man would have said something except that the girl had wrapped her hand around his cock and the best he could manage was a long, low moan.

“I’ll bet you love to fuck, too,” the girl said even as her hand stroked the man’s cock.

Again, all the man could do was moan.

The girl grinned and the woodsman had the feeling she’d done this before. “Let’s find out,” the girl said, “and with that, she was undoing his belt and taking down his jeans.

The man couldn’t help it. He groaned again.

The girl dropped down in front of him and suddenly, it wasn’t just her hand that was wrapped around his cock.

The man groaned and then he groaned again. The queen had never sucked him off like this.

It was amazing how quickly she’d done it. Just a few strokes in her tiny, little mouth and he felt like he was ready to cum. He wanted to hold back. He wanted to make it last but the truth was he couldn’t.

The man groaned and his cock surged and the girl sucked it in and swallowed it down.

The man groaned. She wasn’t the first girl to suck his cock but the other one had been drunk and there was no way that that one had been able to manage the enthusiasm that this one had, and damn it, she was still sucking, and hell, he was getting hard again.

The man’s cock was hard and the girl pulled her mouth free. Her hand wrapped itself around the man’s cock. “It’s my turn,” she declared as she looked up at him and stroked his cock. “Are you going to fuck me,” she asked. “Are you going to fuck me good?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

That was all Lily needed to hear. She stood and in moments, she had her skirt unzipped an lying at a puddle at her feet. Her other clothes were almost as quickly gone and then then the girl was lying back down and spreading her legs and her fingers worked her clit. “Come on,” she purred. “Fuck me.”

She didn’t have to say it twice.

In moments, the man was between her legs and the head of his cock was there right in her tight, little opening. The girl was wet and the girl was tight but the woodsman was not about to let himself be denied. He shoved his cock forward and he relished the way the girl’s pussy just seemed to grab onto his cock.

The girl moaned as she looked up at him and her hands grabbed onto her tits. She moaned again and there was no doubt in the man’s mind what the girl wanted. She wanted his cock.

The woodsman groaned. The girl wanted his cock with what was almost a reckless abandon. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her hard. She was a little fucking slut and he liked it.

The man wasn’t sure how it had happened but somewhere along the line, he’d gone from being the one in charge to existing just for one purpose only. He existed to fuck the girl’s tight, little hole.

“Are you going to cum for me,” the girl asked. “Are you going to cum for me?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I want you to do it,” the girl pleaded. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my cunt.”

The man groaned and then he grunted.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

The man groaned again. He had the feeling they were well past the time when he could make her do anything. He existed to fill her up with his cum and just his luck, that was what the girl wanted, too.

The girl moaned as the man pulled his cock out. “That was good,” she told him. “You want to do it again.”

“I can’t. I gotta rest.”

“You guys always have to rest when you should be fucking.”

“Yeah, but—”

The girl laughed. “Don’t worry about it. Let’s cuddle and I’ll stroke your cock and when you’re ready, we can fuck again.”

This was the time, the woodsman told himself. This was the time, when the girl wasn’t expecting it. This was the time. This was when he had to do it.

“I can’t do it,” the woodsman said.

“Can’t do what,” said the girl.

“I can’t kill you.”

“Why would you want to kill me?”

“I don’t want to but it’s the queen—”

“Oh crap. Not her again. It’s that damned mirror again, isn’t it?”

“Huh?”

“Look, there was this magic mirror. It wasn’t even a very good magic mirror but it was a magic mirror and I made a mistake. I broke it, but ever since then, that damned mirror, the one the queen has, it’s the cousin of the one I broke, but ever since then, that damned mirror has been on my case. Whenever it figures out where I am, it gets someone to come after me. I guess the mirror’s working for the queen now. That totally sucks.”

“Why?”

“Because the queen’s going to keep coming. The mirror can make her believe whatever it wants her to believe so as soon as she finds out that you failed, there will be another one to take your place.”

“You’re right. That totally sucks. My advice to you is go hide out somewhere until this all blows over.”

The girl sighed. “You don’t know the mirror. That thing really knows how to keep a grudge. It ain’t going to blow over but I s’pose you’re right. I know some guys I can stay with.”

“Excellent. Then I’ll go and tell the queen that the job’s been done and you can just lay low.”

The girl watched the man go away and she couldn’t help but wonder what the man was going to tell the queen. He seemed to think everything was going to be okay but the queen was not a forgiving woman. If he screwed up, there’d be hell to pay for it. On the other hand, he’d intended to kill her. If he screwed up, he was going to get whatever he deserved.

* * *

“The job is done,” the man said.

“You killed the slut.”

“Yes, my queen.”

“I think you deserve a reward then.”

“I just need to get paid,” the man said.

The queen patted a spot behind her on the bed. “Nonsense. A guy like you needs a reward—”

“But we agreed.”

“Okay, a man like you needs a reward AND needs to get paid. How’s that?”

The man smiled. “Not bad at all, my queen.”

“So why don’t you come over here and let me ride your cock.”

The woodsman approached the bed and in no time at all, the queen was on his lap, reaching between her legs and grabbing his cock. She gave it a few perfunctory strokes before she lowered herself onto his member.

The man groaned.

The queen smiled. “You like that do you?”

The best the man could do was groan again.

The queen smiled. “I think I’ll take that as a yes,” she said as she rode the man’s cock.

The man groaned again. He didn’t get it. As much fucking as the queen did, her pussy should be as big as a house so why the hell was she so fucking tight.

On the other hand, who the hell cared? She was tight as all hell and that was good enough for the woodsman. Hell, that was so fucking good.

The queen knew the man was almost there. She loved grinding herself against the man’s cock. She loved the way it made him moan.

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck. Oh shit. God damn. Oh fuck. You’re doing it. Oh fuck. You’re making me cum.”

The queen could feel it, the feel of the man shooting his load up inside her and that was all it took. Her pussy squeezed down on the cock inside her. Oh yeah, she thought. Oh yeah, that was good. That was so fucking good.

The man woke up the next morning to find his wrists tied to the bed frame. Instinctively, the man pulled against his restraints but all that did was serve to tell the queen that he was now awake. Other than that, everything else remained unchanged.

“So you’re awake,” the queen said.

“Yes, I’m awake. What the hell have you done to me?”

“I’ve tied you to the bed frame,” the queen said. “Isn’t that obvious?”

“Yes ... but why?”

The queen smiled. “Let’s just say that I think you might not have been completely truthful with me. Should we find out if I’m right.”

The man pulled against his restraints but to no avail. “Let me go,” he raged. “Let me go now.”

The queen just smiled. “But we haven’t found out yet whether you told me the truth. Let’s find out.”

The woodsman watched the queen step in front of her mirror.

Mirror, mmirror, there’s something I need to know,
Did this man administer the fatal blow

Smoke roiled and the mirror lost its reflective capacity. A face appeared in its interior and the face looked out into the room.

Into the Woods the woodsman did go,
But succumbed to her charms, he did don’t you know

The queen looked at the man who was lying on her bed. “Uh oh. Wrong answer.”

The woodsman struggled to move but his muscles failed to react. He struggled again and again, he failed to move. “What are you going to do,” he asked finally. “Are you going to kill me?”

The queen smiled as she approached the bed. “Now that would be the waste of a perfectly good cock, wouldn’t it,” she purred, “and if you knew anything at all about me, you’d know that I hate to let a good cock go to waste.”

“What are you going to do to me then?”

“Oh, I think I have something much better for you.” She waved her hands and suddenly there was a vial there where none had been before. “Do you know what this is?”

The man shook his head although he had a pretty good idea he didn’t want to know.

“It makes men stupid and it makes them want to fuck. Some might say that’s the same thing but it isn’t.” She pulled a stopper from the vial and she opened the man’s mouth. “Just one and two drops,” she said, “and there you go. You’re all done. Now, the more you fuck, the stupider you get, and the stupider you get, the more you want to fuck.”

The man wasn’t sure whether to believe her or not but he knew the queen dabbled in black magic. It was just crazy enough to be true.

“I see you don’t believe me,” the queen said. “Should we see how well it works?”

The man would have shook his head if he could.

The queen paused and cocked her head as if she were listening for an answer. “Okay, let’s do that. Let’s see how well it works.”

Her hand stroked the man’s cock and the woodsman could feel his cock immediately respond. At least, that still worked.

“I remembered having this inside me,” the queen purred. “Let’s see now. How did that go. I think I was up here,” she said.

The man groaned as he watched the young woman straddle his body.

“Now if I remember correctly,” the young queen said, “I think I was sitting here.”

The man groaned as the queen’s tight, little pussy sank down upon his cock.

“Yes,” the queen purred. “Yes. I think I was right here.”

The man groaned again as the queen rocked herself on his cock. Fuck, she was enjoying herself. She was enjoying herself so much, and so was he, but there was something wrong with that.

Oh but geez, he wanted to fuck. He wanted to fuck so bad. He wanted to cum in the queen’s tight, little cunt.

The queen was leaning over him as she pumped her pussy up and down on that cock. “Yeah, I know what you like, don’t I? All you can think about is getting your cock fucked, isn’t it?”

Yeah, the man thought. No wait. That wasn’t right. He could ... he could think about other things. Oh fuck. It was that stupid potion, wasn’t it?

“You want me to make you cum, don’t you.”

The man groaned as his cock surged inside that tight, little cunt. God, he loved to fuck, he told himself. What could be wrong with that.

Wait a minute. He remembered what was wrong with that but even as he remembered, his thoughts just floated away. He could ... he could ... he could think, he told himself. He could think. He could think about ... about ... he could think about getting his cock inside another girl’s cunt.

The man groaned. It was happening. It really was. All he could think about was fucking and pretty soon, he’d be too stupid to even think about anything else but that.

That job now done, the young queen now approached the mirror once again.

Mirror, mirror, I need your help once again,
Tell me where she is now and not where she’s been

The face in the mirror once again appeared and for a moment, it almost looked as if it was displeased but as anyone who’s ever looked at a magic mirror knows, reading emotions in a magic mirror is very, very hard, and besides, it was only for a moment.

She lives in a cottage with seven men,
She fucks them once, then does them again

Seven men!

In spite of herself, the queen was impressed. She hadn’t done seven guys before. Six, a couple of times, but not seven.

Maybe the bitch really was the better slut.

Stop it, she told herself. That was no way to think. So what if she’d done seven guys. Sure that sounded like a lot but there was something to be said for quality over quantity not that she’d always opted for quality herself. Sometimes you just needed a dick and you didn’t care where it came from.

Still ... seven men. She’d like to see that.

She had to see the girl. It was research, she told herself, but she had to see the girl just so she knew who she was up against.

There was an old spell. It was one she hadn’t used before, but it was one that should do the trick. She dug out her spell book and looked it over. Complicated, too, but it was certainly doable.

The queen worked on the spell for three days and when she was finally done, she rested before finally putting the spell into practice.

For all the work and preparation, the saying of the spell was rather anticlimatic but the results were not. Where the queen had once stood, there stood a naked man.

The queen, for of course, that’s who the man really was, the queen cackled in her new disguise. She was a prince now and as the queen knew, young women couldn’t refuse young princes. She certainly couldn’t. She looked down at herself and she wrapped her hand around her knew cock.

Oooh, that did feel good. She could see why the guys liked it.

Easy there, she told herself. You got a job to do.

Yeah, but ...

No, she told herself even more firmly. Find the girl and then you can let her take care of your cock.

That was easier said than done. As a young woman, the queen had closets filled with clothes but they were clothes that were designed for a body much different than the one she now had and that was a problem. She managed to dig up a hodge podge of clothes that guys had left behind, but when finally dressed, she hardly looked like a prince should look. Still, it was enough to get her out of the castle. She could see a clothier once she was gone.

Not that long after, the queen was in the woods. Finding a cottage with seven men was apparently not as hard as the queen might have thought it was. Apparently, when you had seven guys in a cottage, people were bound to talk.

The queen, now appropriately attired, pulled her horse up in front of the cottage. She went up to the door and knocked.

A girl opened the door. “Can I help you,” the girl asked.

“I’m a prince,” the queen said.

“I can see that.”

“My name’s Prince Bo Dacious, but a hot, little girl like you, you can just call me Prince Bo.

“I can, huh?”

The queen nodded. “I let all my bitches call me that.”

“You do, huh?”

“You want to be one of my bitches?”

The girl thought it over. “Okay.”

The queen smiled to herself. It never failed. Every young woman seemed to want to find herself a prince. That’s all there was to it.

The queen let the young woman lead her into her cottage. It was a nice enough place, the queen thought, if you liked cottages. It sure as hell was a good enough place for the queen to use her cock on the lady of the house.

The girl led the prince into the bedroom. Simple enough, the queen thought. Good enough to fuck the bitch in.

The girl flopped herself down on the bed. She let her legs slide open and she made sure the man got a good look between her legs. “So are you really a prince,” she asked.

“Of course I’m a prince. Why?”

The girl let her fingers stroke herself between her legs. “I don’t know,” she said. “You just seem ... I don’t know. How ‘bout you show me what you are.”

The queen opened her britches and pushed them down past her hips and she wrapped her hand around her cock. Hmm, she thought. She could really see what guys liked about their cocks.

The girl grinned as she looked at that cock and then her eyes twinkled as she looked back up again. “Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe you really are a prince, but anyone can have a big cock. It’s really a matter of whether you know how to use it.”

“Oh I know how to use it,” the queen said.

“Oh yeah? Prove it.”

“Prove it,” the queen said. “Fine. I’ll prove it. Get those shorts off of you.”

The girl looked at the prince even as her hand continued to stroke herself between her legs. It was as if she were trying to come to a decision but whatever she was doing, it didn’t take her that long to come to a decision. She stood up and she undid the first snap on her shorts and then a second and a third. Off came the shorts and then off came the panties underneath.

“Show me your tits,” the queen said.

The girl was panting just a little as she looked back at the prince but then off came her top. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. “How’s this?”

The queen looked at the girl and just one look was all it took. She might never have used a cock before but she definitely knew what she wanted to do to the girl.

The girl moaned as that cock took her in one long hard stroke and then she breathed back in as that cock pulled its way out only to gasp as that cock took her again. “Oh god,” she moaned. “Oh god. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The queen worked her cock in and out of the girl’s pussy. This was fun, she told herself. She could see why guy’s liked it. It wasn’t as fun as having a guy in her own, little cunt, but it was fun.

“Oh shit,” the girl moaned. “Oh shit. Fuck me.”

“What do you think about this,” the queen asked. “Do you think I’m a prince now?”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah.”

The queen grinned. “Thought so.”

The girl was moaning. “I ... I ... are you going to cum in me?”

“What do you want?”

“I ... I ...” The girl gasped and then she gulped. “I want you to do it,” she moaned. “I want you to cum in me.”

The queen was stroking her cock harder and harder.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

The queen grunted as her cock surged inside the girl’s tight, little cunt. Fuck, that felt good. That felt so good.

She felt tired. She let her cock slide from between the girl’s kegs and then she was falling down next to her on the bed. Why was she feeling so tired?

“Honey, my husband’s going to be home soon.”

“Your husband? I thought you lived here with seven guys.”

The woman shook her head. “You must be looking for Lily. She’s a couple of cottages down.”

The queen stomped out of the cottage and got back on her horse. This totally sucked. Well, not the fucking part. That was pretty good, but come to think of it, there was some sucking there, too. She headed back to the castle. Maybe the mirror could tell her what to do next.

That she’s no stranger to the cock, of that there’s no doubt,
But as for the pussy, up ‘til now, she’s done without

Back into the forest the young queen went. This time, she was going to get the slut for sure.

This time, she knocked on the right door.

“Can I help you,” the girl asked.

The queen didn’t even bother with an answer. She just shoved her way into the cottage. “You want to help me,” she said. “Yeah, you can help.”

“What are you doing,” the girl asked in a frightened voice.

“I’m showing you how you can help me,” the queen said as she still pushed the girl in front of her. “What’s that,” the queen demanded. “Is that your bedroom? Is that where you fuck all your horny boyfriends?”

Before the girl could answer, the queen was pushing her into the room and then she was shoving her down on the bed.

“So you think you’re a fucking slut,” the queen derided her. “Well you’re not a slut. You’re just a slut wannabe. I’m the only real slut around here.”

“What are you going to do,” the girl asked timidly.

“What am I going to do? I’m going to teach you a lesson. I’m going to do whatever I want to do.”

“Don’t hurt me.”

“I’m not going to hurt you,” the queen said. “I’m going to fuck you.”

The queen unbuttoned Lily’s jeans and then pulled down her panties.

“Spread your legs,” the queen ordered, and again, the girl did as she was told.

This was going to be easy, the queen thought to herself as she slid between the girl’s legs.

The girl was already wet. Well, hell, that was fine with her. At least, she wasn’t going to have to heat her up.

The queen let her mouth find its way between the girl’s legs and the girl moaned. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you?”

The girl moaned again and the queen smiled to herself. This would be easy.

And it was. The girl seemed to melt under the attentions of her tongue. She could feel the girl getting hotter and wetter and she loved it.

“I’m cumming,” the girl moaned. “I’m cumming.”

The queen’s tongue kept coming and she was reward with the contented sigh and the clenching pussy of a girl in the throes of ecstasy. There, she thought. That should show her.

And it would have, too, except the girl wanted to return the favor and before the queen knew it, she was flat on her back with a tongue between her legs.

She couldn’t help herself. Her hands squeezed her tits and she moaned again. Fuck, that felt good.

She couldn’t be letting this happen to her, she told herself. After all, wasn’t she the bigger slut.

But then that tongue hit her clit and the girl sucked on her nub and the queen just melted. No, she tried to tell herself. No, no, no.

She moaned again. Not no. Yes. Oh fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good. She moaned again. She loved the feel of that tongue between her legs. She felt like she’d do whatever that tongue wanted her to do if only that tongue would let her cum.

And then it did. She’d never cum like that before and at that very moment, she knew she’d do whatever that tongue wanted her to do forever and ever and ever.

The young queen entered her chambers feeling rather down on herself. She still wasn’t sure just how the girl had done it but somehow, the bitch had gotten the best of her, and the worst part was she’d liked it.

Maybe the little slut was better than her.

And that was when she heard it, the sound of a voice inside her chambers. It was a voice she’d recognized. It was her magic mirror but she was supposed to be the only one who knew how to use it. Who could be talking to her mirror.

She crept up to her chambers and peeked inside. No one was in the room.

There you are you insignificant slut,
Come inside here and see what your life is about

The young queen stepped into the room. Something was wrong. That last piece didn’t even rhyme.

The face in the mirror was glaring at her as she stepped in front of it. “What’s wrong,” she asked.

The mirror didn’t answer and of course, the queen knew why. She’d always thought it was stupid that she had to phrase her requests in the form of a rhyme, but at least it wasn’t all that hard. All she had to do was rhyme a simple word like wall. It would have been harder if she’d had to match a word like orange.

Still, it took her a moment to phrase her request.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
What is wrong and how did we fall

The mirror spluttered indignantly and the queen realized she’d said something wrong and for a moment, she was ashamed of herself.

Very quickly though, she remembered her station in life. Who was she to feel ashamed? She was a queen. The mirror belonged to her and not the other way around and she was going to tell the mirror that as soon as she could think of a way to put it into rhyme, but before she could speak, the mirror was talking again.

For the last time you’ve failed me, your life is no more,
Instead of a queen, you’re just a slut and a whore

The young queen suddenly felt unsure about herself. These were her quarters. She knew that. She belonged here, and yet, she knew she didn’t. She didn’t feel worthy of being in this place. It didn’t matter that she was the queen. She just didn’t feel worthy.

What she did feel was horny. Her pussy was on fire and she needed to be fucked and she just knew that a dildo or a tongue just wasn’t going to do it for her. She knew what she needed. She needed a cock.

Getting a cock should have been simple enough or at least that’s what the queen thought. All she had to do was go outside and grab the first man who caught her fancy, make him remove his pants, and make him fuck her silly. That’s what she should have been able to do, only ... only ...

Only she didn’t feel like she belonged here. It wasn’t just her quarters. It was the castle. It was everything. She needed to get out of there. She needed to get out of the castle.

She needed to get out among the real people.

She wasn’t sure why but the thought of that excited her. Put on her sluttiest clothes and sneak out of the castle and find some guy and let him fuck her.

Or better yet, make him pay for it. She kept trying to tell herself that she was a queen and that she shouldn’t have to do that, but the truth was she didn’t feel like a queen. She felt like a slut and a whore and whores needed to make money.

The queen stumbled out of the castle. She wasn’t sure where exactly she was going but wherever it was, she knew she was going to get fucked.

A queen you once were, a most popular ruler,
But from this point on, any cock will rule her

The queen found herself in the marketplace surrounded by men. Her pussy was so wet and her need was so great and she was beginning to forget.

There were just so many cocks and she needed to fuck. She needed to fuck so bad. There just wasn’t room for her to remember and besides, it was so easy to forget.

She wanted to show herself off so bad. She wanted people to see her. She wanted them to know what a slut she was. She wanted them to see her pussy.

For just a moment, she remembered something. She’d been ... she’d been a queen.

The girl laughed at that. A queen. That was laughable. She was a slut and a whore. How could someone like her be a queen.

The girl looked around for a cock to fuck. There were so many but she’d do them all if she could.

She knew what she was. She was a slut. That was all she was, but she knew one thing more.

She was a slut. She was the best there ever was.