The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mirror Ball

Synopsis: A dull evening’s entertainment for Jane turns out more exciting than she expected.

Disclaimer: This story is supposed to be read by adults and is purely for their entertainment. If you are not an adult, stop reading now and go back to your homework so you can grow up, graduate, get a job and pay for your own computer rather than being a constant drain on your parents.

Foreword: Having enjoyed many people’s stories I’ve finally decided to put myself at the mercy of other readers and submit my first unworthy effort. That was of course a flagrant attempt at getting the sympathy vote and hence an easier ride from the reader, but it was worth a shot. I’ve never been a great one for the “alien gives horny teenager unlimited mental powers” sort of story; often linked to a “don’t try this at home” disclaimer! Even some descriptions of simple hypnosis suggest a degree of mind control bordering on the god-like. I thought it might be nice to try something a little more possible in the real world. My favourite stories are too numerous to mention, but I would pick out Jillian’s Tale by Dr P and Penniless Shoe Store by Sato, which goes to show that I’m quite prepared to enjoy a well written, technology based, mental adjustment story that’s seriously hot! I don’t think I’ve inadvertently copied somebody else’s story or essential plot line, but my apologies if I have. I can confirm that all spelling and grammar errors are ones what I have done myself.

Jane slowly became aware that someone had been talking to her and she had not been taking any notice whatsoever. “Earth to Jane. Come in Jane.” She turned her head and caught the amused expressions of the group of assorted geeks and rabble that her on/off boyfriend Roger called friends. For the tenth time that evening she wondered why she had agreed to see him again. Roger had called unexpectedly to suggest going for a drink in a local pub. If she hadn’t been spending far too much time watching DVDs on her own recently she would probably not have agreed so readily.

She knew that her problem was that once she was flopped in front of the goggle-box she always found it so hard to get up and do something else. Work had been pretty full on just recently and quite frankly she was too tired to really enjoy going anywhere. But a quick drink after work had seemed better than another night in front of the TV. And as it was quite close to home she could always make a speedy getaway if it got too dull.

She had nearly left straight away as the “entertainment” for the evening in the pub was a stage hypnotist. Watching other people eat onions thinking they were apples and pretending to be washing machines didn’t really do it for her. The finale had involved getting the boys on stage – she had been nearly the only girl in the pub all evening – to drop their trousers and boxers to moon the audience. Although this got a huge laugh from the other drunken louts, in Jane’s experience you didn’t need to hypnotise young men to persuade them to do that! They were usually only too happy to oblige and show the world their buttocks out of the back window of the car, bus or whatever else they were travelling in.

The hypnotist had been pretty cheesy as well. Okay he hadn’t used a pocket watch, but he had used the pub’s mirror ball; a hang-over from the days when it used to be a disco pub. Very 1970’s! Although she had to admit that it did produce a very curious pattern of light when they shone the spotlight on it. She had been watching it shift and change when the others had caught her day-dreaming. It had proved more of a distraction than the conversation, which seemed to exclusively revolve around football.

Oh God! Just when she thought the evening could not get any worse, it now became clear that the reason why Roger had chosen this pub was because the hypnotist was a friend of his. Jane was dutifully polite when introduced to “The Great Marvello” or Brian, as he told her he preferred to be called. The guys carried on talking about the show and yet more football. Most people other than Roger’s group left as the evening’s entertainment had come to an end. 10 o’clock in the evening and the place was nearly deserted! Jane’s attention shifted back to the mirror ball as it seemed to be the most animated object in the whole place.

“It is quite pretty isn’t it.” Jane was surprised to find Brian sitting next to her. She hadn’t noticed him swap places around the table. “The mirror ball. It’s quite pretty. Although a bit cheesy.” He looked like he expected an answer. “I suppose” she said. “I’d not really thought about it”. Brian seemed more of an enthusiast. Maybe mirror balls reminded him of school discos.

“I’ve always found the patterns they produce rather odd. The way the dots of light move across the walls.” Jane stopped paying attention to what Roger was rambling on about and shortly afterwards decided that as the evening didn’t look as if it was ever going to pick up, she’d leave Roger to his friends.

Jane was so glad to get out of that pub and make her way home. The smell of cigarettes and beer clung to her like a lecherous teenage boyfriend. A shower was what she needed to wash it all away. She kicked off her shoes and headed straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. “Just check the temperature and …. what am I doing!” she thought to herself. “Maybe I had too much to drink after all.” Shaking her head Jane started to undress. She couldn’t think why she had been about to have a shower still fully clothed.

The T-shirt and jeans came off quickly. Although she was quite tall, at 5′ 9″, she was relatively slim and so always had trouble getting clothes to fit snugly. She found that jeans long enough for her legs always seemed to have waists too big. Which meant that once the belt was undone the jeans pretty much slipped off by themselves. Her chest filled T-shirts a bit better. And although men seemed to prefer plastic DDs these days, she thought her C cups were probably her best assets. Certainly they could have been the reason why Brian seemed to have taken an interest in her earlier.

Looking at herself in the mirror she thought she looked pretty good and even with her small rounded belly she thought men ought to find her attractive. Although why she bothered to wear lacy bras and panties she couldn’t really say, because it had been months since anybody other than her had seen them. She felt that was really unfair, as her boobs alone should have had men running to her door. For some reason she always seemed to hook up with the wrong guys. Guys that just wanted to get in her pants and didn’t think about her as a person at all. She undid the bra, letting it fall to the ground and cupped her breasts in her hands.

Lifting them up, as if for inspection, she wondered if she should make more of such a cleavage. T-shirt and jeans were probably not the best ways of attracting a suitable boyfriend. Keeping her hair short probably didn’t help either. She also had what her mother called a strong nose, which Jane suspected was a kind way of saying it was a bit big. But whenever she wore something more revealing it always seemed to be equally unsuccessful in attracting a “suitable” boyfriend.

Although they were not the biggest breasts in the world, they were very round, full and well proportioned. The pink nipples perfectly placed and not pointing at the floor due to the effects of gravity on breasts left unsupported through college years. If she pushed her breasts together slightly she did have a reasonable cleavage. And if she moved her hands slightly, so that she was just holding her breasts from underneath, it was like wearing one of the quarter-cup bras that showed off your nipples. Jane wondered if she should get one of those bras to see if it made a difference.

There was a lot of noise. She moved her head to see if she could tell where it was coming from. Probably some football game on the TV next door judging from the shouting she decided. Boys playing with balls again! Jane looked back at herself in the mirror. She never would understand the hold that game seemed to have over men. Dropping her hands to her sides, she quickly peeled off her panties and stepped into the shower. It sounded like someone had scored a goal—judging by the noise.

The water falling over her head and onto her chest felt so good. Picking up the soap, she got a lather going and rubbed the bubbles into her breasts. The water was only just warm enough and her nipples were responding partly to the tepid water and partly to her massaging them. As they got harder, they got more sensitive and responded more to the feeling of her running her fingers over them. The pink circles around her nipples puckered slightly as the nipples got harder. Caught in a virtuous circle it wasn’t long before her nipples were hard and erect. Just for fun she gave each one a tweak which sent a little buzz down to her clitoris.

She moved her hands behind her and ran the soap over her buttocks. She slipped a hand between the cheeks and made sure she was completely clean. She washed her hands more under the streaming water and then ran her hands down each leg. There was a dirty mark on one ankle. It probably would have been easier to put one leg on the side of the bath to balance, but it kept slipping off for some reason. She was forced to bend over as far as she could to soap her calves and ankles. Her rigorous exercise regime, including many yoga sessions meant she was easily flexible enough to reach her toes bending at her hips. She moved round slightly to see if the water falling directly onto it would help, but for some reason it took absolutely ages to clean off the mark.

She moved her hands back up her body, raising herself upright again and then soaped her stomach. Her hands circled lower until her fingers tangled slightly in the carefully trimmed hair between her legs.

Jane opened her eyes to make sure that she really was alone in her flat. Silly really, but she felt better for just checking. She closed her eyes again so that she could really concentrate on what she was doing. With one hand pinching a nipple gently she started to caress herself more urgently. It really had been a long time without a proper man in her life and as her fingers worked quickly between her legs, her knees started to bend slightly. Her hips rocked forwards and backwards in time with her fingers and as her knees bent further, her legs spread wider. Lost in the sensations, she fell to her knees and thrust her hips forward to meet her probing fingers. With her legs spread apart, she put one finger inside herself and touched that rough patch of skin inside that always seemed so sensitive. With the base of her thumb she pressed onto her clitoris and alternated between moving her fingers inside and rubbing that delicious little button.

She started to think about one of her favourite fantasies. It was a montage of thoughts and ideas revolving around loving, passionate, but slightly dangerous sex. Slipping under the table and hidden by the tablecloth giving her faceless companion a blow job to remember; getting back to the car in the car park and turning to her partner and after some fierce kissing, being taken from behind with her hands spread out on the car to steady herself, all the while wondering if anybody was going to see them in their headlights; being on the beach and having her back rubbed so that people thought they were using suntan lotion, when in fact the hand was straying under her costume and running a finger over her full, parted lips.

The soap was forgotten now. Jane didn’t even feel the water of the shower falling on her. All that mattered now was the heat between her legs and the overwhelming, desperate, need, building up inside her. With a cry, Jane came and shuddered as the waves of her orgasm rolled over her again and again.

Slowly she started to drift down from her high and become aware of her surroundings again. Where had that come from? She had had to rely on BOB – the battery operated boyfriend – for a while now. But she had not done that in the shower since she was a kid! Jane turned off the water and reached for a towel. It seemed smaller than the ones she normally put out in the bathroom, but it seemed to do the job as she was dry in no time. Although she could just go straight to bed, it made sense to get dressed again as she might want to go for a walk later. In fact that seemed like a very good idea and she decided to go for a walk to calm down – and cool off—before getting her head down. She was really was a bit spaced out, because she didn’t really look where she was going and in no time at all she arrived at the pub just as Roger and his friends came out.

Roger offered to walk her home, but she had a pretty good idea where he thought that might lead to. Although that might normally have been something to avoid without a moment’s hesitation, Jane paused for a second. The prospect of finishing off what she had started in the shower did not seem an unappealing prospect. Jane wavered for a bit, but decided that she should not let her urges distract her from her early start the next day. Jane thanked him but said “It’s ok I can look after myself”. As usual, all of his friends seemed find something very amusing and had silly grins on their faces. Somebody whispered something and that set a few of them off into fits of giggles. For goodness sake they were like children!

“So, can I see you here again tomorrow?”. Jane considered telling Roger she’d rather stick needles in her eyeballs. Slightly to her own surprise she said “Sure. Same time?”. Roger thought for a while and then said “Can we make it a bit later. Say ten o’clock?”.

Jane thought that was a bit late to be going out with work the next day, but a quick drink wouldn’t hurt. “Okay.” After looking at the Weird Bunch again, a thought crossed her mind. “Will it be just the two of us?”. Roger grinned, looked around the group and then down at his shoes. “It would be nice, but I’m not sure I could stop them coming”, said Roger. Several of them burst in giggles again and one, who had been taking a sip out of the beer bottle in his hand, did the elephant trick! The distraction caused by someone shooting beer out of their nose was Jane’s opportunity to leave and with a quick “See ya then” to Roger she turned to leave.

As Jane made her way back to her flat, she tried to work out why she’d agreed to see him again so soon. Perhaps she was still feeling a bit high from before. Even so, why had she agreed to meet him again at the pub of all places. Just spending time outside the pub seemed to have made her clothes and hair reek of smoke and beer again!