The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mindfulness Exercise:

This is a lesson in Mindfulness—a system of mental exercise that brings dramatic benefits for you, increasing happiness, reducing negative thoughts, and improving overall well-being. You may read this, practice these exercises, and enjoy learning how to utilize Mindfulness for your own benefit.

Mindfulness involves focusing your thoughts, your awareness, and concentration in the moment, avoiding anything that may be a distraction such as judgmental, overly critical, or otherwise negative thoughts or worries. For maximum effectiveness, think positive and try to stay curious, open and accepting about these exercises.

Begin by finding a comfortable position, either lying on your back or sitting, whichever works best for you. Pick a quiet, relaxing, safe and private environment free from interruptions when allowed enough time to work all the way through the lesson. Make yourself comfortable and free of distraction or discomfort such as too tight or constricting clothes. Relax and settle down, making yourself as comfortable as possible. Keep your back straight and release the tension in your shoulders, let them drop. Let go of all your stress.

Now focus on your breathing. Pay attention to your body while you slowly breathe in and out. Find the tensest part of yourself and relax it. Take a deep breath and release it slowly, and try to imagine all your tension flowing out with that breath. Again, breathe deep and relax. Each breath in fills you with calm relaxation, each breath out drains away all tension. Continue to breathe slow and steady, relaxing more and more.

Bring your attention briefly to your chest as you breathe. Feel how your chest rises and expands with each inhale, then falls with each exhale. Imagine yourself sinking down a little bit further with each breath. An interesting and pleasant sensation. Relaxing so profoundly. All tension gone. So nice. Such a pleasant feeling. Falling, dropping further. With each breath sinking deeper and deeper.

You may notice it easy to concentrate, to focus completely during this lesson, ignoring distraction. If your mind starts to wander, simply stay relaxed and calmly bring your attention back to following the exercise. Focusing is simple and straightforward, and with practice it grows easier and easier. So relaxed and utterly focused. Your own thoughts fleeting and easy to let go, allowing you to concentrate completely on this session.

Imagine your mind become blank, empty of distracting thoughts, so you can focus completely on following along. Let your mind go blank and empty, except for these words, no burdensome thoughts of your own at all, so you can concentrate entirely on following these instructions. Such a nice, wonderful feeling.

Feeling so good to have an empty, blank mind, totally open and ready to follow and accept new ideas. Pay full attention to following this lesson. Focus and open your mind completely to accepting these words. Notice how easy and effortless this happens and as your skill at focusing improves it only gets easier. Soon you find it habitual to automatically make your mind blank and focused totally on following and accepting these suggestions. Deeply relaxed and open now.

Practicing these mental activities means learning a new way of thinking, training your mind, and each time you practice your skill improves so you can more quickly and efficiently bring yourself down to this totally relaxed and accepting state. Immediately dropping. Faster and deeper each time. More and more easily, instinctively and instantaneously, dropping all the way down deep for each session.

This exercise builds new pathways in your brain bringing all sorts of benefits such as emotional regulation, stress reduction, better overall mental health and happiness, acceptance of external cognitive control, influence over memory, and even some pleasant spillover effects on the body, such as an increased ability to feel pleasure.

Yes, it’s true, one of many nice positive side effects—these sessions awaken and strengthen parts of the brain, including the pleasure center. You already notice it happening. It feels wonderful to sink under, completely relaxed and without any tension or stress. Beyond just wonderful and pleasant, it feels good to the point of pleasurable. Like a nice sexy warmth, or arousal. Feel it happening. Bring your awareness now to how you feel increasingly sexually aroused. Warm and sexy. This is totally natural and feels great. Completely relaxed and ready to feel aroused.

Neuroscience studies show that relaxing this way with a completely blank and open mind, performing this sort of mental exercise, can cause the brain to release natural pleasure chemicals such as serotonin, dopamine, or endorphins, evoking feelings of happiness or bliss and sexual arousal.

Arousal results as a totally normal and positive side effect, healthy and good for you. So you may allow yourself to enjoy and embrace it, happily sinking down very deep now, down down, slipping deeper and deeper, all the way down deep into blissful pleasure. Increasingly sexually aroused. Let it happen. Feeling wonderful and incredibly aroused. So hot and horny.

Practicing this lesson causes new neurons to grow in your brain, and as you focus on performing these exercises while feeling so aroused these new pathways naturally connect the feeling of relaxing and sinking under with that feeling of powerful, sexual arousal. You can sense it happening and it’s such an erotic idea. Feeling very open-minded now, focused and accepting, and aroused.

Associations growing and building within your brain, inextricably linking the act of settling down and focusing on following these instruction, relaxing and dropping under, with feeling a powerful overwhelmingly horny sexual lust. No reason to worry. It’s completely normal and healthy, just a nice pleasant side effect to accept and enjoy. Performing this exercise simply causes the pleasure center of your brain to grow stronger and more connected with the act of dropping under, relaxing and drifting in this state.

Later you may discover that merely thinking about it, simply imagining slipping down into this relaxed state of mind, just the idea of it, is enough to sexually excite you, to turn you on and make you horny with anticipation. Because the pleasure of dropping under, of relaxing and opening your mind to follow suggestions, remains so closely entangled, all tied together with sexual excitement, in your brain. That’s completely normal. After each session you may notice it growing stronger.

Whenever you think about doing a session, of sinking down into this blissful relaxation and unconditionally following these instructions, you feel a sensation of horny excitement and arousal, almost a sort of craving, just looking forward to it. That’s okay and completely natural, and therefore you can allow yourself to indulge the craving as often as desired.

These sessions feel extremely good and are good for you. Thus it naturally follows to want to keep practicing this. You should perform this exercise at least once per day if possible. It’s normal to feel excited with anticipation and even flushed with sexual arousal by thoughts of these sessions. That makes logical sense, even if you do not always remember why or where exactly the feeling comes from because perhaps you happen to consciously forget details of the sessions themselves.

That’s right, you may discover yourself forgetting some parts of these sessions. Besides enhanced pleasure, another benefit of practicing these exercises includes influence over memory. These lessons can help affect memory and memory-based skills, including both forgetting and recalling, on multiple levels of conscious attention.

Your subconscious mind functions very powerful. These exercises strengthen and train your mind even further, to subconsciously remember anything. You can unconsciously follow lessons from these sessions without even needing to worry or pay conscious attention to remember any of it. This works useful on a number of levels.

For instance, your conscious mind may deliberately forget to recall or remain unaware of any part of these sessions that maybe embarrasses you, because deeper levels of your mind can retain it completely and fully, without any effort on your part.

Perhaps forgetting these sessions on a conscious level makes you feel more comfortable. If so, that’s just fine. Nice to know that should any part of these exercises perhaps start to seem embarrassing, you will simply just not think about it consciously afterwards, because your subconscious can remember everything important.

Forgetting is easy, and happens all the time, and so after these sessions you may find it easy or natural to only subconsciously remember some parts, or even most of the session, freeing your brain from the burden of consciously thinking about it. You can go ahead and bury the memory of these sessions way down in your subconscious, if you wish.

Later, perhaps some of these buried memories may bubble up from your subconscious, seeming like a particularly sexy fantasy daydream. You can allow that to happen and just enjoy it. It’s completely okay and feels so very exciting to sexually fantasize about these sessions.

In any case, knowing how to consciously forget the session later and simply remember everything subconsciously, functions just one of many numerous benefits of these exercises. You may notice some of these other benefits spilling over into your daily life, such as reduced stress and a sense of happiness that persists long after each session ends. And of course, increased ability to feel pleasure and sexual arousal. That’s wonderful and healthy. These sessions benefit you.

Naturally, you want to return and repeat this exercise often, and with practice the better you improve. Make this a habit, and practice this at least once a day, for your own benefit. Each time finding it easier. Growing progressively more skilled at following these instructions, settling down, quickly and automatically dropping deeper and deeper, going blank and focused totally on these words, sinking under into the blissful pleasure and arousal. Feeling so incredibly sensual, so intensely aroused.

These sessions always make you exceptionally horny. It just happens unpreventably, each time as you begin, when you sink down, following along and dropping into the deeply relaxed state of focus for these exercises, you become increasingly sexually aroused. You cannot help feeling increasingly horny. And so for these sessions you may find it more comfortable to remove your clothes.

When horny you want to undress, and if you have not already then you may now take a moment to slip off your clothes, and slip even further into blissful relaxation. In a private, safe place, it’s okay to make yourself more comfortable for these sessions by undressing. So go ahead. Slipping so deep now, and feeling so deeply aroused and wonderful.

Being undressed feels good, so comfortable. Especially when horny like this. Fewer clothes to get in the way. Horniness makes you want to undress, to free yourself of the hindering or smothering constriction of clothing, so that you can fully enjoy the experience of deep sexual arousal.

Therefore, each time you perform these exercises, you know that it feels the best, the most comfortable, to completely free yourself of the discomfort or constriction of any clothing. It feels so good to undress. From now on, when preparing for these sessions, you want to remove your clothes as you begin.

Perhaps you may intend to strip down to just underwear, to start. That’s fine. Remove the heavy layers first, and relax in the pleasant comfort of wearing fewer clothes during these sessions. Undressing feels nice. Each piece of clothing removed feels better and better. Relaxing and slipping deeper. Knowing that totally naked feels the best.

Each session, try to push yourself a little further by taking off more clothes. If you still wear anything now, go ahead and remove one additional article. Fewer clothes feels so much better. Notice how even underwear feels too constricting during these sessions. So nice to just slip it off, and slip deeper and deeper. So wonderful to get naked, one piece at a time.

Undressing just becomes part of the routine of these sessions. When you prepare to settle into your comfortable spot and start to release your tension, to relax and drop, to empty and open your mind, to concentrate and focus, as you slip under, you slip off all your clothes. Because nudity feels more comfortable and makes it easier to slip deeper into relaxation.

Fewer clothes in the way also makes it easier for you to touch yourself, to caress or rub or stroke, to play and stimulate yourself to even higher levels of blissful arousal while focusing on these words.

Go ahead and feel free to touch and play with yourself during these sessions, as you relax to follow instructions and accept suggestions. Masturbation functions just a normal part of the exercise, a physical component to help complement and reinforce the mental aspects. It’s completely okay to masturbate during these sessions.

You love how wonderful it feels to play with yourself sexually while drifting in this pleasurable state of focused relaxation, following these instructions.

Deeply relaxed and horny, touching and stimulating yourself as you drift in a blank open-minded erotic zoned-out state while absorbing all these ideas. Learning and reinforcing pathways in your brain, training your mind, practicing these techniques. It feels so good, so sensual and pleasurable to get naked, sink into this thoughtless state, and masturbate.

The pleasure builds and grows, slowly yet steadily, climbing towards its peak, yet not quite cresting over the brink yet. Not until you’re instructed to release it all in a tremendous explosion of orgasmic euphoria at the end.

You know exactly how to touch and stimulate yourself, to make the pleasure hover on the edge, feeling so incredibly aroused, following instructions to sustain that arousal and pleasure, for as long as needed, as long as possible, right on the brink without tipping over, making it last, edging yourself in a pleasurable fog of horny, mindless lust.

Waiting for the session’s end, waiting to be told to release all that pleasure at once. It’s coming soon. Knowing you can follow instructions and hold back from cumming until told. It’s easy to obey instructions like this, which feel so good. Hold yourself on the edge of orgasm, waiting for the instruction to cum. Aware that once you finally do get that release, the pleasure will surge magnitudes greater. Wanting that so much.

Edging yourself on the cusp of orgasm, masturbating, aroused and ready to cum, almost there, but waiting, so intensely aroused. So pleasurable. Wanting to repeat this, wanting to return for another session, subconsciously always remembering to practice this training exercise again, every day if time permits. Growing better and better skilled at it, each time. Excited with anticipation, just thinking about it.

Looking forward to preparing for the next session by relaxing, getting comfortable, stripping off your clothes, sinking under, going blank and empty-minded, reading, focusing on these words, following and obeying instructions, and masturbating. Pleasuring yourself, climbing to the edge and holding there, absorbing these words. Learning, building new neural pathways, training yourself. The pleasure center of your brain growing stronger and stronger each time, associating pleasure with this highly relaxed and obedient state of mind. So close now, eager to cum, almost there, absorbing all these ideas deep into your mind as you . . . CUM NOW!

Shuddering, spasming, releasing all that arousal in a huge orgasm, a surge of bliss. Deep and powerful waves of pleasure, washing over you as you cum and cum and keep cumming, as long as possible, feeling the pleasure saturate all the way to your core. Twitching in pleasure, enjoying aftershocks of ecstasy, and a long-lingering afterglow of feeling fully satisfied. Slowly calming down from your high.

You feel relaxed and refreshed and happy. So wonderful. This brings many benefits for you, and so you already look forward to practicing it again. Ready to slowly drift back to awareness, perhaps consciously forgetting the session itself but noticing a sensation of happiness that persists long afterwards. You may continue to enjoy basking in this afterglow for as long as you want.