The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER THIRTEEN—MIND SEX

It was a quiet evening in the den as Jim heard the clock strike seven. Has hands moved effortlessly over the keyboard of the computer, writing a letter to a computer friend in Baltimore. The letter had served the purpose of turning him on as he shared some rather sensual thoughts. Peggy was washing her hair, and music was playing softly on the compact disc player.

Having finished his thoughts, his mind turned to the sight of Jeff’s long wet shaft driving in Peggy’s dripping love tunnel. That had to be one of the hottest times he had ever experienced. It was the first time that Peggy had ever had a strange cock inside her body. Jim closed his eyes and remembered the sight of Jeff’s hands on her well rounded buttocks. He could see his lips on Peggy’s nipples; his teeth slightly and tenderly biting the rock-hard pink tips. Jeff’s huge hairy balls resting in Peggy’s hands. Her perfectly shaped lips spreading to admit the bulbous head of Jeff’s straining cock. The thought that drove him the wildest was when Peggy was on her hands and knees. Jeff came up behind her with cock in hand and slipped it into Peggy’s dripping cunt. Her lovely breasts were dangling and swaying. Jeff reached around and filled his hands with tit flesh as he drove his thick rod deep inside Peggy’s hole. Jim almost had a climax just thinking about it. He had to create yet another memory and wasn’t quite sure how he would do it.

He had a good friend that always teased Peggy about how lovely her body was. Tony often followed Peggy through the house with his eyes when he came over. Peggy seemed to enjoy Tony’s eyes on her body. A few times when they were in close proximity, Jim had noticed that Tony had “accidentally” touched Peggy. One time, when Tony was helping her lift a chair to move it, Jim was sure he noticed Tony’s hands brush up against Peggy’s ample breasts and linger a little longer than was necessary. Yet another time, when they had gone fishing together, Tony came up behind Peggy and seemed to press himself into her fanny to demonstrate how to cast the line. Peggy didn’t seem to pull away and it was obvious that Tony wanted his cock in her. From time to time their eyes would seemed locked in silent desire. Jim had even kidded Peggy about how Tony would die to have his hands on her naked flesh. It was apparent that Peggy had become excited at the prospect.

He was somewhat concerned what Tony, or for that matter, Peggy would think if he simply suggested that Tony fuck her. No. That just wouldn’t do. He had to find another way. He wanted Tony to have the benefit of Peggy’s lovely body, but he didn’t want Tony to know just yet. He and Tony had previously cavorted together. They had previously enjoyed the same woman or women together. How would it be if he told Tony that he found this great woman, she was a real fox and she fucked like a mink. Would Tony be interested in meeting her with Jim at a motel. It might work.

Jim would have to shroud the evening in mystery. The lights would be subdued. Peggy could even wear some kind of a fancy mask. If she wore her hair differently than she usually did, Tony would never suspect until it was too late that their lovely sex kitten was Peggy. The decision was made. Jim was convinced that she was ready. He would hypnotize Peggy and give her a post hypnotic suggestion that she was the most lovely sex slave in the world. She would assume the role of a high priced call girl. He would send her to the motel to check in and prepare for her two lovers. He and Tony would arrive and suck and fuck to their hearts content.

Now the task was to prepare Tony. They sat at the downtown cafe that they usually frequented after work. Here they often met with and got to know several women. Jim asked Tony if he had recently got any new pussy. Tony indicated that it had been a couple of months, and he was ready to fuck a snake if Jim would hold it down. “Listen Tony, what would you say if I told you that I ran into this great lady. She is about 5′3″, 115 pounds, light brown hair, lovely heavy titties, beautiful pink nipples, has a cute little waist, with an absolutely wonderful ass and a great set of legs. Not only that, but she wants to fuck both of us.

“Get out of here. Where? Who do I have to kill?” Tony humorously inquired. Jim could see the interest in his sex-crazed buddy. Tony was a nice looking guy, and the thought of him enjoying Peggy’s goodies was beginning to drive him nuts.

“I’m serious. I talked with this lady, she is about forty years old, and she said that she would love to take us both on. Does forty years old bother you,” Jim asked.

“Hell no. Many ladies don’t even get good until they’re about thirty or so. They have more experience for the most part. The best piece of ass I ever had was thirty-eight. I’m game. When do we meet this princess?” Tony panted.

Jim informed Tony that he had tentatively set them up for Friday night at about eight o’clock. He further added that she would meet them at a motel. They were supposed to bring a bottle of wine and their cocks. Jim when on to say that she was a little shy and got a kick out of wearing masks and sexy clothes. Tony’s eyes were bulging as he listened with lust. The trap was set.Thursday evening, as Jim was preparing for bed, he decided to put Peggy into a trance and give her the necessary post-hypnotic suggestions. As always, he snapped his fingers twice, and Peggy relaxed into a deep hypnotic sleep. He brought her deeper and deeper into her trance. He asked her several questions about previous orchestrated fantasies as his eight inch cock began to grow. He loved hearing from her lips how she had enjoyed the attentions of other lovers. He could see her breasts swell as she related her deepest feelings. The soft lips of her vagina filled with lust blood at the thought of her sexual escapades. He could see her beginning to rub her legs together as her excitement grew. Jim asked her if she would like to make love with two men. Peggy responded by telling Jim how it would really excite her to have his cock in her mouth as a stranger filled her pussy with his long pole.

Jim directed Peggy to clear her mind of all thoughts. He then advised her that on the following night at six o’clock she would become tired, go into the bed room and lay down on the bed. She would begin thinking of her previous adventures, become extremely aroused. She would close her eyes and again fall into a deep trance. She would sleep for about five minutes. When she awoke, she would walk over to the mirror and when she looked into the mirror, she would see the most attractive call girl in the world. Her only desire was to service her customers to the best of her ability. She would get cleaned up, go to the motel, obtain a room and await her customers. He further indicated that she would bring some very sexy clothes and a facial mask with her. She would wear the clothes and the mask. While she would feel free to remove the clothes at any time she chose, she would feel compelled to keep the mask on until she heard her name, Peggy.

When she heard her name, she would remove the mask and realize that her customers were Jim and Tony. She would not feel uncomfortable about this. She would remember everything and enjoy each experience of the night. She was asked if she understood everything and was directed to repeat it. This she did without hesitation. The stage was set. Jim woke Peggy up and found that she was extremely aroused. They enjoyed one another as they often did after such sessions.

Friday morning found Jim with a huge erection. This was not uncommon, but he was unusually large this morning. His anticipation kept him hard most of the day. Tony called at about two o’clock in the afternoon to verify the night’s arrangements. Jim assured him that everything was on for the Holiday Inn at eight o’clock. Tony indicated that he would meet Jim at the cafe at six.

Jim didn’t go home from work, but went directed to the cafe at about 5:30. He engaged in some small talk with some of the regulars, and Tony came bouncing in at about 5:45 rubbing his hands together. “Where is Peggy tonight?” Tony asked.

“Who knows. Maybe she’s out finding her own piece of tail.” Jim said with tongue in cheek. He could only imagine the look on Tony’s face when he found out.

“Yea, sure Jim. You’d just shit if Peggy fucked around on you. Although, I have to admit, with a woman like that around the house, I don’t have the foggiest notion of why you would ever stick your dick in anyone else,” Tony commented.

“I guess people are something like taste in candy bars Tony. Sometimes we feel like having a Milky Way, and every now and then you want some other kind. If all you ever ate was Milky Way, you would get tired of them. Have some other kind and the Milky Way is even better the next time. Your wife is a knock out, and you are going to suck and fuck someone else. Why is that?” Jim inquired.

“I see what you mean. I never quite looked at it that way before. The way you described this woman has really got me interested. What else can you tell me about her?” Tony quizzed.

“I told you quite a bit. She is about forty years old, great body, sexy way about her, gives great head and really enjoys coming. You will love it when you shoot your wad in this angel. She will scream and cum in gushes,” Jim assured him.

“Phone call, Jim,” the bar maid announced. Dax picked up the phone and spoke briefly. Tony thought that it had to be their princess calling with the room number.

They finished a few more drinks and ordered a couple of bottles of wine to go. Tony was visibly ready to fuck. He sat there anxiously looking at his watch. It was time for them to move over to the Holiday Inn. Jim told Tony to follow him, and they were on their way.

As they approached the room, Tony was almost shaking as he thought about lovely undulating breasts with juicy pink nipples. Jim wanted to shake but didn’t want to give anything away. He kept himself very calm and collected. Soon they stood in front of the door and looked at each other. Jim said, “what are you waiting for Tony, knock on the door.” Tony tapped lightly and heard from within a request to come in.

The door was unlocked. They entered quietly noting that the only light on was a dim light just inside the door. The voice that they heard was a husky whisper. “Come in gentlemen; make yourselves at home. I hope it’s not too dark in here for you, but I like it subdued. There are glasses in the foyer. Fix us a glass of wine and get your asses over here. Both men were periodically shivering with excitement, thinking about the mystery of it all.

Tony poured the wine into three glasses on a tray while Jim approached the bed. There she was. She graced the bed in the most seductive fashion. Lying across the open sheets, Peggy was dressed in a lace black teddy with built in wire bra holding her lovely breasts up for inspection, garter belt, black stockings and spike heels. Adorning the upper portion of her face was a black cat mask with red feathers framing her face. Hot. Very hot was all Jim could think. His cock was rock-hard. This was his wife. He had never seen this outfit before and continued to become even more aroused. “Hello Janet. Have you been waiting long?” Jim asked.

“Too long. Now get over here and warm me up mother fucker. I need some of that glorious cock,” she demanded in her throaty manner. Jim immediately melted onto the bed. Tony almost felt as though he were being left out until Jim introduced them. Tony told “Janet” that he was enchanted and began to remove his shirt. Jim was kissing Peggy and noticed how Tony riveted his eyes on her body as he continued to undress. Jim indicated that they both had an unfair advantage as he still had all of his clothes on.

Peggy said, “listen Jim, you and I have been around the corner before. Why don’t you have a glass of wine while Tony and I get to know one another a little better.” Jim’s blood began to boil. He anxiously awaited the moment when they would first touch. Tony was no prude and had stripped all of his clothes and left them where they fell. He was hotter than a firecracker. The electric moment came. Tony, who had so often wanted to touch Peggy was now touching her and had no idea who she was. He began very gently by touching his lips to Peggy’s.

Soon their tongues touched and the kiss became more passionate. Jim watched as Tony’s experienced hands began searching for the hooks to her garment. It soon fell aside. Her breasts fell into the subdued light much to Jim’s excitement. Tony momentarily pulled back from Peggy to gaze at her gorgeous mounds. They were perfect in every way. They rolled gently from side to side with Tony’s advances. Her now hard nipples brushed against the hair on his chest. He reached up to cup one of the beautiful globes and pinch a nipple as he maintained his assault with his tongue in her mouth. Jim had everything to do to keep himself from coming in his pants as he heard Peggy begin to moan as he had never heard her moan before.

Tony released the snaps between Peggy legs that held the bottom of the teddy in place. It was cast aside, and Jim watched as Tony’s hand dipped down into Peggy’s soft pussy curls with one hand as his other hand filled itself with pliant ass flesh. Jim had removed his clothing and was slowly stroking his thickening shaft. He had to be careful as he could come at any moment with such a hot scene in front of him. Jim watched as Tony’s lips began sucking harder on Peggy’s pert nipples. Her moans increased in intensity, and she started rubbing her clit against Tony. Peggy’s lover touched his lips to her belly and continued trailing down to her fragrant muff. Peggy moved around on top of Tony to accommodate a position of 69 and lifted Tony’s towering shaft into her mouth. She took this love organ deep inside her mouth and began to suck slowly.

Jim’s excitement continued to grow as he saw the globes of Peggy’s ass come into view and Tony’s hands surround them. Jim moved toward the bed stroking his gigantic member. He reached down and felt the weight of one of Peggy’s heavy breasts as his hand moved up and down the length of his cock. Peggy reached around and drew Jim over to her. She released Tony’s cock and replaced it with Jim’s. Just when Tony was about to feel as if he had been abandoned, Peggy switched to suck his tool again. Back and forth she went bringing bliss to both men. Soon, both men felt Peggy begin to change positions. They released their respective grips as Peggy got on her knees, waving her fanny in the air.

“Tony, I want your thick bone in my hole now,” she said. Tony quickly agreed and moved into position for a rear approach. He looked at the twin globes seemingly suspended in air and could smell the fragrant odor of her dripping love tunnel. Tony guided his now huge cock to the entrance to her gaping hair covered hole. He could see the soft pink lips pouting out, waiting for his organ. As the large mushroom-shaped head of his cock approached Peggy’s slick quim, Jim watched in rapture stroking his own monster. Tony’s bone came closer and closer. Jim moved around in front of Peggy and offered his penis to her mouth. As Peggy’s lips started to engulf Jim’s cock, a deep moan escaped Peggy’s lips and deep hot breath caressed Jim’s cock. Tony’s penis was beginning to spread the lips of Peggy’s pussy. Slick with Peggy’s emissions, Tony entered her effortlessly. Deeper and deeper his cock traveled until his hairy balls were slapping against her wet pussy.

Peggy began to suck deeply on Jim’s cock as Tony began pumping slowly. As he withdrew his cock from Peggy’s dripping cunt, Tony noticed how his thick shaft was glistening with her juices. Again he pressed forward and felt Peggy press her ass harder against his bone. She continued to suck on Jim’s cock. Then she hollered to Tony, “Fuck that cunt hole mother fucker. Fuck it harder. Deeper. Now.” Her mouth continued to draw deeply on Jim’s cock. Tony was stroking wildly now. In and out. Deeper and deeper. He twisted his hips as he drove forward and upward. He rotated his long tool inside of Peggy’s hot cunt as he reached forward and grasped one of her taunt nipples.

Jim drove his cock into his wife’s mouth and reached for her other breast. The three of them continued to pound at one another until Peggy felt a new tightness in Tony’s cock. He was going to go off. She reached between her legs and began to massage Tony’s swaying balls. He drove once deep and hard as his hands grasped Peggy’s tightening buttocks. Peggy could feel the thick gobs of cum shoot deep into her fuck hole. As Jim watched Peggy’s mouth slide up and down his cock, he noticed her eyes, through her mask, roll up into her head. At this point he knew she was coming. Jim’s rod began to convulse as his cream crept up and out of the head of his swollen member. Over and over again he felt gobs of jism squirt into Peggy’s mouth. She was now grunting deep3ly; trying to get the most of her quaking hole. Tony, Peggy and Jim fell to the bed. They were all panting and somewhat out of breath. Jim heard Tony say that he had never had such a nut as this. No one moved for about fifteen minutes.

Suddenly, Peggy got up from the bed and moved toward the rest room. Tony looked at Jim under half closed eyelids and asked him, “where in the hell did you find this gorgeous animal?” Jim merely smiled in response. Peggy returned after refreshing herself and poured three more glasses of wine, handing one to each of her lovers.

She pulled a side chair over to the bed and sat opposite them. Tony said, “listen lovely lady, I would sure feel better if you told me that this would happen again one day.” Jim tapped Tony on the shoulder and said, " ‘PEGGY’ won’t mind, will you honey?” Peggy removed the mask in one quick motion.

“No Jim, I don’t think I would mind, if you and Tony wouldn’t mind. I thought it was kind of fun, didn’t you think so, honey?”

It took a full minute for all of this to register to Tony. He was incredulous and had no idea what to say. Jim told him, “don’t try to understand right now Tony. We will explain it to you later. Just put your eyes back in your head, remember how great it was and put your pants on.”