The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER ELEVEN—MIND SEX

Jim could feel himself becoming more interested in what wonders hypnosis had to offer he and Peggy and their sexual desires. He decided to take Peggy to a new level of sexual heights. He had helped Peggy experience complete hallucination of the senses on two different occasions. The first was to find her on a secluded beach masturbating, and the second was a wonderful massage by a great looking stranger. Now what? She had still never had a stranger’s cock in her body. Jim decided that would be the next adventure. He would introduce Peggy to this experience on Saturday night.

The week seemed to drag on. It seemed as though Saturday would never come. Each time Jim looked at Peggy he thought about how exciting it would be for Peggy to give her body to a strange man; her lovely breasts, her round buttocks, her hot pussy. Strange hands on her skin; her lips on another man’s penis; his hairy balls resting in her hands and on the soft cheeks of her ass. He went wild with the thought of it. And then Saturday came.

They spent their evening in the same fashion as usual. A movie, a pizza and a bottle of wine were their entertainment. The movie was not bad, the pizza was different and the wine was great. Jim did have a hard time keeping his mind on anything other than sex. As they prepared to retire, Jim’s apprehension increased. Peggy had no idea what was to take place. As Peggy dressed in her night clothes to get into bed, again Jim’s mind wandered to thoughts of another man gazing on her wonderful body. Jim snapped his fingers twice, his regular post hypnotic suggestion that would place Peggy into a deep trance state. He watched her eyes close. A warm smile appeared on her lips, and she melted into a deep sleep.

Jim continued to bring Peggy deeper and deeper into her trance. He suggested to her that upon reaching her deepest trance state she would begin to feel very sexy. He continued along these lines for quite some time until he could perceive Peggy actually beginning to squirm. She was hot and wanted fucked. Jim told her that he would soon wake her and when she awoke, she would find herself all alone and extremely horny. She would dress completely in a tight fitting outfit, get in the car and go to the all-night grocery store.

When she reached the store, she would complete the shopping that she was going to do the next day. While at the grocery store, she would meet a stranger with a green ribbon in the zipper of his coat. As soon as she identified the green ribbon, the man wearing the ribbon would be the most exciting man she had ever seen. She would have trouble taking her eyes off of him. This would be the man she always wanted to make love to.

Jim went on to explain that she would be attracted to this man so much, because she may never have the chance to see him again. He further told her not to concern herself with Jim because he would be out of town on business for two days. Before he woke Peggy up he decided to give her one more post hypnotic suggestion. That suggestion took the form of the length of each of her orgasms. He would pyramid them. He told her that the intensity of her climax would be double what she ever experienced before.

After assuring her that she would remember nothing about being in a trance, Jim woke Peggy up. Now would follow the first test. Would she awaken, go about the business of getting ready for the grocery store and not be able to see Jim. He waited with a great deal of interest as he watched Peggy get ready to go to the store. He sat in a chair in the corner of the master bedroom silently.

Peggy got up from the bed and went into the bathroom off the bedroom without acknowledging Jim’s presence. He never took his eyes off Peggy as she began to pin her hair up to take a shower. Her hair secure, she removed her night clothes, and Jim’s blood began to race. His thick penis began to grow as he viewed her lovely bouncing breasts and the cleave of her ass cheeks. Her soft pubic hair was brought into view as she turned. She stopped in front of the mirror and began to admire herself.

Her hands reached up and gently cupped her ample breasts. Peggy pointed the nipples at the mirror and a smile crept over her lips. As the thumb and forefinger of each hand pinched the generous pink nipples of each mound of flesh her eyes rolled up and closed. Maintaining her grasp on one of the nipples, she allowed her other hand to dip down to her bush. Jim had never seen Peggy alone and unaware of a spectator. He now understood what a voyeur must feel like. His hard rod stretched to its maximum length.

Peggy began to furiously rub her clit and manipulate her breasts. Jim heard a soft moan and Peggy turned from the mirror to head for the shower. Jim’s excitement continued as Peggy entered the hot stream of the shower and soaped every inch of her hot body. She toweled herself off and moved toward the dressing table. As she bent over to open a drawer, her buttocks were offered to his intense view; so pink and round and tight. Suddenly she removed a tight kelley green pair of slacks and tossed them on the bed next to the dressing table.

Next she removed a white knit top and placed it next to the slacks. Peggy entered her undies drawer and withdrew a sexy pair of panties. As she reached down for the panties, Jim could see her heavy breasts swing down and undulate as if they had a life of their own.

Peggy stepped into the panties and pulled them up over her tight buttocks. She quickly donned her slacks and pulled the top on without a bra. Admiring herself in the mirror, her hands went to her breasts, and she felt the weight in her hands. Satisfied that her body would look its best in this outfit, she reached for a comb. She combed her hair and reached for her make-up case to place the final touches on this portrait. Uncontrollably, seminal fluid began to seep out of Jim’s straining cock. He began thinking about old baseball games to keep himself from blowing his entire wad. Peggy left the room and quickly grabbed her coat and keys. She was out of the door before Jim could follow her through the house.

Jim quickly got his essentials and began looking for his keys. He couldn’t find his god-damned keys. His mind was reeling. Suddenly he remembered that he had left them in his overcoat, retrieved them and headed for the garage. He was shaking with anticipation as he grabbed his jacket and reached into the pocket for his green ribbon. His wife was off to the grocery store and would likely find more that ground chuck upon completion of her mission. He headed toward the grocery store with his cock still heavy with anticipation.

Jim’s heart jumped once again as he pulled into the parking lot and saw Peggy’s van parked there. Still shaking slightly, he exited the car and began his journey into the store. On his way, he recovered a shopping cart in the parking lot and pushed it toward the automatic doors. He thought how humorous it must be that some of the observers in the area were likely thinking that he was doing his part to bring one of the carts back to the store. Actually, he was trying to hide his substantial hard on. As he entered the store, his eyes began to search for Peggy. His gaze then went to the zipper of his jacket to assure himself that his ribbon was in place. It was. Where would she go first? He would try the dairy isle. True to habit, Peggy was at the dairy section viewing the offerings. Jim just stood back and watched. She was a good shopper, moving through the isles quickly capturing all of those necessities that she was so used to buying.

It wasn’t busy in the store. There were only several shoppers there at the time. Many of them appeared to be single men struggling through this chore. It didn’t take Jim long to observe that Peggy had removed her coat and hung it over the back of the cart. Soon, it became apparent that the men in the store were watching her fine ass as it passed. When she reached for an item, her breasts would often swing against the material of her top and thrill the onlookers. Jim’s cock remained hard and ready. He decided that it was about time he allowed Peggy to notice him. He traveled the reverse way of the traffic pattern that Peggy had established so he could face her in his travels. As he rounded the soup section, there she was.

Peggy was being followed casually by two men, one behind the other. At this point they were merely pretending to shop. It was obvious that they were benefiting from the view of her great body. This excited Jim even more. Soon Peggy’s casual gaze met Jim. She looked away and then her head snapped back to rivet on the green ribbon of his jacket. She immediately began to blush. She quickly looked away and began sneaking peeks at this “stranger.” As she turned the corner, Jim could see that she was trying to see more of him.

Again they appeared in the same isle, the wine section, going in their respective directions. Peggy stopped to view the selection, Jim continued his slow walk toward her. Jim knew Peggy well enough to know that she would probably not make the first move. It was his responsibility. As he closed in, he stopped and asked her if she liked the brand of wine she held in her hand. She indicated that she liked to try different brands and types, and he indicated that he did also. As their conversation developed, she became more talkative. They began to walk in the same direction, talking about many of their interests. Her eyes periodically moved to his bulge. Her nose became filled with his scent. She was getting aroused just walking next to him.

They found that they had quite a bit in common, obviously, and Jim suggested that they meet for coffee some day. Peggy indicated that the idea sat well with her and assured him that she would enjoy it. The next test was soon to come. Jim excused himself and told her that he enjoyed talking with her. She offered her phone number and bid Jim good bye. As she began walking away, Peggy’s mind must have gone into high gear. The suggestion that she may never see this man again must have assaulted her awareness. She turned and Jim continued to walk.

She caught his attention and indicated to him that she didn’t even know his name. He told her that his name was Eddie and, she advised him that she was Peggy. She then suddenly asked him it he had plans for the rest of the evening. He smiled and indicated that he did not. Peggy then told “Eddie” that she was not committed to anything either and thought that it would be a shame to have to drink her bottle of wine all by herself. She couldn’t believe her own ears. Did that come out of her lips? “Eddie” smiled and told her that it was late and she probably should be escorted to her home anyway. “Let’s get to check out and I’ll follow you home,” he offered. She agreed with a smile and a shake of her head and they approached the check out counter. Having completed this task they headed toward their cars.

Jim actually felt as though Peggy was a stranger. She acted a little differently. She was infinitely more sexy, and she moved in such a way as to accentuate her lovely body. Jim continued to imagine Peggy being with a strange man, pressing her lips to him, touching his strange penis and offering him all of her charms. Naughtiness—that was it. It was naughty. Every conceivable sex act invaded his mind. He couldn’t remember being this aroused. Soon they were at “Peggy’s home.” She pulled into the drive and exited the van with packages in tow. She fumbled with her keys and opened the door. Jim was directly behind her, watching her buttocks move under the tight material. He felt it curious how her hands shook as she placed the key in the lock to allow them entrance.

Once inside, Peggy told “Eddie” to make himself comfortable and she would be right with him. “Eddie” went to the couch and collapsed. He couldn’t remember ever sitting on the couch. He generally sat in an easy chair. He really felt as if he were in someone else’s house. He heard Peggy getting glasses and ice to chill the glasses. Soon she joined him in the living room, deposited the tray of wine and sat at the opposite end of the couch. Jim got a smirk on his face, and Peggy understood. She told him that she had never invited anyone over before, and Jim offered a fake frown. She then hastened to mention that she was married and it would probably be poorly perceived that she did invite him over.

“Eddie” told her that if she was uncomfortable, he would leave. She indicated that she was uncomfortable, but she did not want him to leave. She found him so interesting that she wanted to know more about him. She wanted to know why he had accepted her offer to come over when he didn’t even know her. Jim pulled out all of the stops. “I find you to be one of the most exciting women I have ever met and was hoping that I could get to know you better. I can’t very well get to know you if you are sitting at the other end of the couch,” he shared as he reached and put his hand on her arm. They slowly moved toward each other and their lips met.

Her body felt new. After twenty years of marriage, he was on fire. He felt her body tremble as she pressed her breasts into his chest. His hand cupped the back of her head and pulled her toward him. Soon her tongue touched his lip and begged for admittance to his hot mouth. His tongue met hers and they seemed to melt together. Jim placed his left hand under her sweater and found a warm breast with its nipple plump and straining. He felt the weight of her flesh. He gently pinched her nipple, and she sighed heavily as her tongue reached farther into his mouth. His hand now reached down and slipped into her slacks and beneath her panties to cup the swell of her buttocks. Dipping into the moist canyon of her ass cheeks, he squeezed and felt her respond by placing her hand on his now gigantic cock. Suddenly she stopped her aggression and seemed to become concerned. Jim asked her if there was something wrong. “Eddie, I have to make something clear to you. I am married, and I love my husband very much. I have never done anything like this before, and I’m concerned that it’s wrong,” she said.

“Do you think that Jim would be really upset with us?” he inquired.

“Actually, it would probably be quite the contrary. Jim has hinted many times throughout our marriage that the thought of me making it with someone else would be a real turn on for him,” Peggy explained.

“Well, I promise not to take it too serious, if you don’t. What do you say? You tell Jim what you want to. You know him well enough to pick what to tell him and when,” Jim urged. She smiled at him and placed his hand back on her soft, waiting breast.

After what seemed like only seconds, Jim reached under both sides of Peggy’s sweater and lifted it over her head. He saw the lovely breasts stretch upward as she raised her arms over her head to accommodate his efforts. Her eyes were glued to his to observe the appreciation on his face. His head immediately dropped to her juicy nipple as his hand lifted her heavy tit to his mouth. Again a moan escaped her lips, as her hand began working on the zipper of his pants. Soon they were both naked.

Peggy’s love tunnel was wet with her own juices. She knew that she had never been this excited, as the cream began running down her legs and into the crack of her ass. In a quick motion, her head fell onto his thick bone and devoured it. Up and down she went trying to stuff every morsel of his eight inch cock into her throat. Her hands manipulated the hairy balls as if she were trying to prepare his cum for its inevitable exit. He wanted to slide his tongue into her swollen cunt but didn’t want her to stop what she was doing. He just laid back and enjoyed what was happening. Quickly, he felt the come boiling in his heavy balls. He was going to ejaculate. Without a word, he withdrew his vein covered meat from her lips. He rearranged her on the couch and threw her legs back forcing his tongue into the deep, dark honey pot. She even tasted different. His lips began plucking at her now hard clit, dipping his tongue deep into her hole from time to time.

Peggy soon let out what can only be described as a deep grunt. Her hips began pounding against Jim’s face as she held his head in place. Her breasts were flopping wildly as she shamelessly fucked his face with her dripping cunt. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god—Oh—Oh—Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried. It went on and on. She continued to convulse as his tongue milked the cream from deep in her hole. He had never seen Peggy come this hard or this long. His face was becoming covered with her love juices and detached pubic hair. Soon she lay there completely spent and almost unconscious. Jim went to the rest room and acquired a towel. He wiped his face, sat in his easy chair and continued to stroke his huge erection.

Jim exited the chair and poured two glasses of wine. He moved to the couch and offered one to Peggy. She took it with what was clearly a weak hand. After a long sip on the cool wine, she offered a huge grin and told him that she hoped he didn’t think that she was done. He returned the smile, took a sip of his glass and returned to his chair, stroking his heavy penis. Peggy quickly recovered as the sexiest look came over her face. She moved over to the chair and placed herself between this man’s legs. She placed her lips over his flaccid penis, and he knew instantly that she still had wine in her mouth. The sensation was great. He felt the cool wine encompass his cock. Soon the wine was gone and only her hot quick lips remained, sliding up and down his shaft. He reached down and felt the weight of her heavy tits, bouncing as her head pounded his penis. He looked down her smooth back to the cleft between the cheeks of her tight ass. Surely, heaven was like this.

Jim had the greatest urge in the world to drive his thick, long cock into this woman. Suddenly he rose and began to push Peggy over to the couch, spreading her legs as she fell backward. “Wait, Eddie. Would you please fuck me like a dog. I would love to feel your huge bone in my cunt as your thighs pound against my ass,” she begged. Jim backed off and allowed Peggy to get on her knees. He looked down and saw her buttocks displayed before him; her gaping cunt with soaked hair and dripping from excitement. He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it once again, as he aimed it toward her dark slit. Her breasts undulating with a gentle bounce, she waited to be filled with this strange cock.

Jim’s thick rod encountered no resistance as it parted the lips of her fragrant hole and slid deep into this cavern of love. Upon initial entry, Peggy once again began to convulse with spasm after spasm of orgasm. Her box engulfed Jim’s pounding cock and squeezed it tight. He drove deeper and deeper into her belly. “Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me deeper. Drive that bone into my cunt, mother fucker. Fill my guts with your cream. Fuck that cunt, squeeze my ass; harder,” she screamed.

He could take it no longer. Deep within his balls he could feel the cream exploding for release. Bang! It erupted. The first convulsion, he squirted a huge load of come into her cunt. He then pulled his jumping rod from her hole and shot several volleys of hot juice on her ass and back. She reached back and started to smear the thick sticky cream over her ass and back. She grabbed Jim’s cock and continued to milk it as she cried with joy.

They both collapsed on the couch into one another’s arms and fell off to sleep. Jim was the first to awaken. He went to the rest room, cleaned up and returned with a hot wash cloth and a towel for Peggy. As he nudged Peggy her eyes slowly opened. As soon as she was aware, Jim snapped his fingers twice, and Peggy’s eyes closed again. Jim told her that she would soon awaken, feeling wonderful and remembering everything as though it actually happened. She would feel no guilt and would be proud that she finally obtained the courage to make love with a stranger. He further told her that she could feel free to tell him about her experience in her own good time. Peggy was awoken, freshened up, went to bed and fell off into a wonderful natural sleep.

The next morning she was surprised to find Jim home, thinking that he would be gone for another day. He told her that he had finished his business early and had missed her. She immediately reached for his cock and placed it in her mouth. ‘Let the games begin,’ he thought. He also let his mind wander about the next experience he would treat her to. He was on fire again.