The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The sole purpose of this book is to offer readers the opportunity to improve their sex lives and increase their excitement through the use of hypnotic techniques. Working under the premise that variety is the spice of life, it is hoped that this additional avenue will provide all of the variety you will ever need. Additionally, improved relaxation lends itself to increased self awareness. You can learn techniques that will increase your capacity to become relaxed. Apprehension often causes sexual malfunctions such as impotence or frigidity. Acquired relaxation techniques reduce and often eliminate the problem.

Each of us have different ideas about sexuality and sensuality. Different things turn on different people. The question of normalcy surfaces when we consider that our respective lifestyles may vary from those of our neighbors. What is normal in sex? Perhaps the question might be, what is right or wrong in sex? I strongly believe that the answer to what is right or wrong will differ from one person to another. There should be one rule. That which hurts no one is, in fact, right if it turns us on and improves our sex life.

How does hypnosis enter the picture? In a word, the answer is the “mind;” that wonderful entity that can make the most of an otherwise physical response. It has been suggested that the most vital sex organ in the body is the mind. Why hypnosis? The answer, in part, may be safety, but surely it is excitement.

Our world is vastly different than it used to be. Alternative lifestyles have been adopted throughout history that incorporate such things as partner exchanges, prostitution, massage parlors, masturbation, voyeurism, cross-dressing, the singles bar scene and the like.

Many of these very exciting things have become increasingly dangerous and never wholly accepted by society. With disease at an all time high and crime growing by leaps and bounds, we have reason for concern. Many times we find that the realization of our fantasies is much less exciting than we originally anticipated. Oftentimes we realize that the fantasy was much better than reality. It may have too high a price tag as well. Some diseases that exist today are deadly. There is no second chance.

The “seedy” world, that contains much of the excitement we seek, often provides an atmosphere conducive to crime. An example of this is being robbed by a prostitute or pimp. Yet other concerns present themselves in that some exciting things are not socially acceptable. Voyeurism can land us in jail. Being seen walking out of an adult book store or movie can be embarrassing.

These and numerous other fears restrict our approach to increased excitement. However, if we had the ability to create any situation we want, there is no end to our excitement and sexual growth. It is not just imagination. It is indeed very real. Hypnosis offers us this ability.

What can be done with hypnosis? The answer is virtually anything and everything. Our sexual partner can become someone else. He or she can look different, sound different, smell different, taste different and feel different. It is the variety that excites us so much. The variety is endless. Have you ever made love on a secluded beach, under a hot sun, with blue sky, waves slapping against a shore of soft white sand? You can.

How would you like to watch your spouse have sex with two other people? Would some of you readers enjoy watching your spouse and your best friend performing oral sex on one another? Your best friend wouldn’t even have to know. Group sex is a snap through hypnosis. There can be an endless number of new people in your life. All of them would be absolutely safe and disease-free. Each of them would be exciting and know your most erotic desires. Any of them could turn you on like you have never been turned on before.

Some men can have difficulty with premature ejaculation or perceived impotence. There has always been concern by, for and about the frigid woman. If these problems are inventions of the mind, they can be corrected. Many women claim that they have never had a legitimate orgasm. Most women can learn to have wonderful orgasms using hypnotic techniques. I have seen many situations where a person can lengthen the actual orgasm by as much as four to five times. Their climax just seems to go on and on. The mind controls most of these functions. If you can learn to control your own mind, or control it with the help of another, the possibilities are endless.

What I hope to demonstrate by the stories in this book are some of the wonderful things that have, in fact, occurred. They will also give the reader food for thought. Additionally, they should serve the purpose of so many stories of a similar nature. They may turn you on. I hope so.

All of the specific techniques of hypnosis can not be addressed in this book. Some patterns of self hypnosis are included. There are many manuals, abstracts and text books available on the subject at your public library or at your local bookstore. It is also becoming common to seek the assistance of a professional clinical hypnotist to teach you and/or your partner self hypnosis.

After you have achieved the ability to do so, your task may be to improve your hypnotic abilities. There is no end to what can be accomplished. Once you have had the occasion to read this material, you may become interested enough in the benefits of hypnosis to acquire the skills necessary to make hypnosis a part of your life and that of your partner.

Each reader is WARNED that the unlawful use of hypnosis can subject the user to criminal and civil penalties. Use it wisely and with the permission of your partner. You will find nothing that will give you as much pleasure and satisfaction. You will find no other avenue that is as safe or exciting in this ever-changing world as Hypnosex.

Techniques for self hypnosis have been included. These will provide a better understanding of hypnosis and a foundation on which you may build. You will find these in the appendix. The key to mastering these techniques is practice. You will get as much out of it as you put into it.

CHAPTER ONE—MIND SEX

Jim wondered whether he was unusual in terms of his sexual fantasies. He had married his childhood sweetheart when they were both relatively young. He and Peggy had started going together when he was seventeen and she fifteen. They were married at twenty-one and nineteen respectively. After about a year’s marriage, Jim began his fantasies about Peggy making love to another man. He never really analyzed why this idea excited him. All he knew was that his cock became eight inches of rock hard sex whenever he thought of it.

He wondered how he might be able to broach the topic with Peggy without offending her. Their regular sex life was rather exciting. They fucked often and with a fervor. She was a fox. Her height was about 5′3″ and she weighed about 120 pounds. She had great tits that filled a 34 C bra without trouble. With a rather small waste, she sported the lovely undulating pair of buttocks that rippled so nicely when she walked. Needless to say, Jim’s mind worked overtime when it came to his libido.

Jim tried some of the traditional approaches like attending X-Rated movies and playing touch and go with some of their friends. She never found any of his friends exciting enough to respond or say anything that would suggest she wanted to fuck any of them. Then one day she returned home after working the afternoon shift at a local assembly plant. She indicated that Ray, a guy that worked on her line, was teasing her about her jeans being too tight. She asked Jim if he thought that Ray was right. Jim indicated that Ray probably was just admiring her and was likely hitting on her. Much to Jim’s surprise she showed a big smile and said that if that were the case, that would be nice.

Jim questioned her as to whether that excited her. She responded that she was married and didn’t allow herself to think about it. He assured her that it wouldn’t bother him if she got excited about another man being interested in her. She seemed surprised and wondered aloud if that wouldn’t make Jim jealous. Jim reassured her that he would be a little jealous, but told her that it excited him to hear that other men found her sexually appealing. That pretty much started their dialog about threesomes and open marriages.

Jim had a few short-termed affairs in the first several years of marriage, but he was never able to convince Peggy that she should feel free to try some strange cock. Peggy had the chance to interact with Ray on several occasions at work. It all seemed relatively innocent but exciting. He would make the opportunity to spend more time in her area. Now and then he would brush up against her ample breasts or “accidentally” bump into her and make sure that his thick young cock pressed against her hot ass. At first she thought that these were just coincidental movements. As time went on, she noticed that his “accidents” were accompanied by delays. He would time his efforts so he could touch Peggy’s heavy breasts in passing or linger when his penis was in close proximity to her tight fanny. He would frequently make sexual references about her nipples showing through her clothes or the tightness of her clothing. It was becoming more and more exciting. Peggy began to want Ray. She wanted to see the difference between his cock and Jims. She wanted to feel his lips on her swollen nipples; his strong hands on her naked buttocks.

One day, while Peggy was at work, she decided to meet Ray after work and see what developed. He had asked her several times to stop and have a drink with him, but she always made up some excuse not to meet him. When she had mentioned to Jim that she would like to stop with him after work, Jim casually responded by saying that it would be fine with him. He didn’t want to show too much excitement for fear of scarring Peggy off.

Jim’s cock was harder than nineteen dollars worth of jaw breakers the entire evening. His mind wandered and he was sure that Peggy would come home and tell him this wonderful story about Ray fucking her brains out. He envisioned Ray undressing her; lifting her heavy breasts and pouting nipples to his mouth; squeezing her taunt buttocks as he drove his huge cock into her honey pot. Both she and Jim were disappointed when Ray did meet with her after work, and he was so high on some drug that she became frightened and left. She decided never to see Ray again.

On another occasion, Peggy announced to Jim that Marty, an old high school friend of theirs, would be in town the following week. Marty was a close friend of her brother and had spent quite a bit of time at her home when she was a school girl. As the conversation developed, Peggy shared with Jim that she had always had a crush on Marty. He was an extremely good looking man, very sophisticated and always treated Peggy very affectionately. Jim once again got his hopes up. He wanted Peggy to experience more in life. He suggested that when Marty came into town she should consider going out with Marty and her brother for old time’s sake. He didn’t want to go himself because he always seemed to intimidate most people that he went to school with because of his muscular appearance. He decided that he would have a convenient excuse when the time came.

The time did come and Peggy had accepted an invitation to go out with her brother and Marty to a local dance lounge. Jim hadn’t seen her primp like this in a long time. She entered the living room to ask for his comments or approval. Jim was pleased by what he saw. She wore a lovely white sweater which accentuated her beautiful breasts and a pair of yellow slacks that framed her smooth, undulating buttocks. Jim indicated that he had a great deal of work to catch up on for a meeting on Monday. Soon a horn sounded in the driveway. It was Peggy’s brother Tim. Peggy gave Jim a kiss and hurried to the waiting car.

Fantasies of the potential experiences permeated Jim’s thoughts. If Peggy and Marty could only have a little time alone, he was sure that she would be able to break fear’s icy grip and experience something new. Jim could feel his cock develop girth and length as his thoughts drove wildly to the moments he wished for Peggy. He would have to wait to see the expression on Peggy’s face when she returned. This would tell him if anything wonderful happened.

Jim waited as long as he could and fell asleep in a chair as he read. He had difficulty comprehending much of what was occurring in his novel because his thoughts continued to return to Peggy and Marty. Awakened by the sound of the door opening, Jim stirred in his chair. He could hear Peggy kicking off her shoes and fumbling around in the dining room. Soon she entered the living room and was surprised to see Jim awake. She apologized for being so late. Jim noticed that her clothing was a bit disheveled. Her sweater was slightly twisted and one leg of her slacks appeared to have an extra crease or two. A distorted little smile came over Peggy’s face as she noticed Jim checking her out. “Yes, I had a good time honey,” she stated with a little chuckle.

“Well, how good?” Jim inquired as he tried to wipe the sleep out of his eyes. Peggy chuckled again as she pulled her sweater off on her way to the bedroom. Jim extracted himself from his chair and followed Peggy waiting for additional information. “Do you want a glass of wine honey?” Jim asked as he turned out the living room lights.

“If you’ll have one with me. I’m going to jump into the shower. I’ll be right out,” Peggy seemed to be avoiding Jim’s eyes. Jim poured two glasses of white wine and headed for the bedroom. He could hear the shower water running and approached the bathroom. The door was partially open, and in the large mirror he could see Peggy through the frosted glass panel. Her hands were roaming her lovely body. He couldn’t help but to watch her hands traveling from her bounteous breasts, down her stomach to her delta of pubic hair. He felt his cock begin to stir once again. Jim returned to the bedroom and placed Peggy’s wine on the night stand. Removing his clothing, he reached for his pajamas and put on the bottoms. He lit a cigarette, took a long drag and sipped his wine before reclining on the fresh sheets.

Peggy soon appeared in the doorway wiping the remaining droplets of water from her soft, pink skin. After a lot of small talk about where they went and what they did, Peggy could see that Jim was fishing for details. He was anxious to hear if Peggy was able to broaden her horizons. “Did you have a chance to spend any time with Marty alone?” Jim finally asked.

“Tim begged off and Marty took me to breakfast and then drove me home. You know, I never know quite how to take you Jim. I know you have told me time and time again that you don’t mind if I have an affair, but sometimes I think you’re just trying to see if I would cheat on you,” Peggy commented.

“It can’t be cheating if I approve, now can it?” Jim returned. “I would like to see you do something a little risky. Every time we talk about it we both get so damn excited. What can be wrong with that?”

“We danced. Marty and I danced several slow dances, and it was exciting as hell. That’s one of the reasons I had to take a shower. I was soaking wet Jim,” Peggy confessed.

“Oh honey, tell me all about it. I want to get excited myself. I’m already excited for you. Please, tell me everything; every time he touched you. Tell me how excited you were,” said Jim.

“It was wonderful honey. He is better looking today than he was when we were kids. He asked me to dance early in the night. I got excited just thinking about being held by him. He held me closely, and I could feel my nipples getting hard as my breasts were crushed against his chest. Every now and then, as we danced, he put his hand on my ass and just petted it. When he did that I could feel myself uncontrollably pressing my pussy against him,” Peggy offered as she replaced Jim’s hand on his cock with her own. “Jim your cock hasn’t been this hard in a long time.

“When I pressed my pussy against him, I could feel his dick getting harder. He pulled back from me, looked down at my breasts and then back into my eyes. He got the most devilish smile on his face. Then he pressed his cock into my belly even harder. I wanted to come right there. We danced several times after that and each time his rod seemed to get harder. I was thinking about putting it in my mouth and sitting on it. My brother suggested that we remember that I was married and we were in public. I decided to take the edge off somewhat by behaving and not fucking Marty right there in front of everyone. Tim suggested that it was late and we should leave. Marty called him a party-pooper and asked him to stick around for a while. Tim insisted that he had to get up early so Marty offered to drop me off. We had a lot to talk about over breakfast, but the ride home was frightfully quiet.

“Did you at least get a chance to give him a decent kiss good-night?” Jim inquired with a smile.

“We have been out in the driveway for the last two hours Jim. It was one of the hottest times that I can remember. When we got here he told me that this night was one of the most enjoyable nights that he had in a long time. He also told me that he enjoyed holding me while we were dancing, and that he had always wanted to hold me like that. Then he reached over and kissed me. My head was spinning. It wasn’t too long before his hands were under my sweater. He gently cupped my breasts and then unsnapped my bra. He lifted my sweater and began sucking on my nipples. I thought my head would explode.

“Jim; I touched another man’s cock. I unzipped his pants, and I touched his cock,” Peggy said cautiously as she watched Jim for a response. Jim grabbed her and began to squeeze her large pink-nippled breasts. His tongue dove into her mouth, and he began rubbing his thick rod against the soft skin of her hip. This took much of the fear out of Peggy. She continued to tell Jim about the feel of another man’s cock; the fluid that was leaking out of the head of his raging penis; the weight of his hairy balls. She went on to say that Marty had slipped his hand down inside of her slacks and touched her thickly covered pussy; the way he moved his hands through her wet cavern; first one finger; then another; finally three fingers searching inside of her hot, wet love hole.

“Did you suck his cock?” Jim whispered, with eyes closed, as Peggy’s hand continued to travel over his gigantic shaft.

“No honey. I got scarred. I finally stopped him and told him that I didn’t know if I was ready. I knew I was ready, but I didn’t want to take the chance that you would be upset. I also knew that this fuckn’ mammy-jammer cock of yours was sitting here waiting for me if I needed it. I explained to Marty that I did want him to fuck me, and that I did want to suck his cock. I told him that one day we would probably be able to get together, but I just needed time.

“Well you can see that I am not upset with you. I would have loved to see his wet bone sliding in and out of your greasy hole. Now that you know that, please feel comfortable with doing what you want to do. I just want you to be happy and hot,” Jim breathed into her ear.

“I did get to see him come Jim. He asked me if I would mind if he got off so his balls wouldn’t blow up. I just smiled and nodded my head. I kissed him while he stroked his cock and played with my titties. He started to tense up, and I moved back to watch. His cock went off, and thick gobs of come shot out hitting the dash board. It was great to see that someone wanted me so badly that their cock fluid was spilt so freely. Christ, what a turn on. One day I would like to fuck him Jim. I just needed to see your reaction to what has occurred already. I would even like you to be able to watch it.

Peggy and Jim fucked until the sun came up. The next night and several thereafter, Jim asked Peggy to tell him the story again. Each time she told it was like the first. Each time they made love afterward was better.

Jim began answering ads in swinger’s magazines in hopes that he could convince Peggy to meet with other couples. She was afraid and declined. Jim didn’t let that stop him. He met with several couples over the next couple of years. Periodically, he would share some of his adventures with Peggy, and their sex was great due to the heightened libidos that result from such activity. Year after year Jim would try new ways to lure Peggy into experimenting with other men. Jim had to find another way.

Hypnosis was always a hobby of Jim. He was somewhat of a intellectual and enjoyed reading about such things. He read everything that he could get his hands on about hypnosis. As a result of his job, he was enabled to attend several seminars on clinical hypnosis. He got rather good at induction techniques, and Peggy agreed to be one of his subjects. This began by simple experiments like temperature control of the body, relaxation techniques and similar approaches. Then one day, Jim decided to take hypnosis to the bedroom. He gave Peggy the suggestion that she was lying on a warm beach. The gulls were crying, the waves were caressing the shoreline and the sun was licking her lovely, nude body.

He watched her as she lay on the bed. Her lovely pink nipples became hard and reached for the mind-orchestrated sun. Her legs opened to receive that warmth on her hair-covered pussy. She was told to enjoy herself and not to concern herself about anything as there was no one around and she had her “island” to herself. Jim assured her that she could enjoy herself, and that he would wake her after an enjoyable time in the sun. Jim continued to watch, his thick cock becoming harder and longer than he ever remembered. His mind was working overtime as well. As he watcher her turn over to permit the rays of the hot sun on her soft, firm buttocks, his mind began to wonder about what other “miracles” could be accomplished through hypnosis.

That night ended in Jim having three climaxes. One occurred while he watched Peggy masturbate while lying on the secluded beach. He didn’t even touch his straining penis. As his eyes caressed Peggy’s wriggling body, his cock began to erupt into one of the most wonderful climaxes in memory. He buried his blood-engorged penis in his wife’s waiting cunt two times that night. Each time he came was like the first. He had found one of the most exciting approaches to sex he had ever dreamed of. When he woke Peggy, he offered her a post hypnotic suggestion that she would be well rested and remember everything.

About a week went by. Jim continued to analyze his “new sex tool” and try to think of other exciting uses. The following Friday night, he planned to take Peggy on her first experimental strange experience. They watched TV for a couple of hours after they got home from work. He tried to think of things to talk about that would put her in the right frame of mind for sex, and his mind was put to the task of how he would introduce this sleep-affair. Soon it was late enough that he could suggest they go to bed. Teeth were brushed, PJ’s were donned and they took their respective places in bed. He had established a post hypnotic suggestion to reduce the time required to put her into a trance. He merely had to snap his fingers twice.

As they settled in, he looked at her in the eyes and snapped his fingers, telling her to sleep deeply. Her eyes closed, and Jim could see her body begin to melt into a deep relaxation. He indicated to her that she was in a large hotel in Florida and that she had made an appointment for a body massage. She would find herself in the massage room at the hotel. She was advised to open her eyes, remove her clothing and place a towel over herself when Jim snapped his fingers once. He further indicated to Peggy that an attractive man would come through the door and it was his job to give her a full body massage. Jim snapped his fingers and left the room.

Jim was shaking as he peered through the crack he conveniently left in the almost closed door. He saw Peggy get out of the bed, remove the top of her night clothes. Her breasts looked glorious and he wished that another man could see their heavy bounce and her pouting pink nipples. She laid the top aside. Her thumbs were placed inside the waistband of her bottoms, and she slid them down over her soft buttocks. Jim’s cock was already rock-hard. Peggy laid down on the bed and pulled a towel over herself in a modest fashion, waiting for the man who would give her a massage. Jim could only wonder what was going through her head.

He entered the room sheepishly, towel over his arm and a slight smile on his face. He said hello to Peggy, and she shyly returned his smile and said hello. Jim asked her if she was ready for her massage, and she said that she was. He asked her if she liked it soft or hard. She responded by telling him to use his own discretion. Jim asked her to turn over on her belly. She did so as he held the towel in place. He turned the towel down a couple of turns and placed baby oil on her upper back. As his hands began to work the oil into her tense body, he felt as though he was touching a strange body. His cock continued to strain and he could feel the preparatory fluids seep from the head of his hard cock. Peggy’s moans told Jim that she was getting a great deal of satisfaction out of his efforts.

More and more the towel was lowered. He could see the swell of the sides of her ample breasts as she held her hair out of the way of the baby oil. Her moans continued as his hands moved lower and lower down her back. Soon the towel was moved down to expose half of her buttocks. His hands ventured onto these beautiful mounds of flesh, and his mind spoke to him of the “strange” body that he was touching. As his hands began to massage this new flesh without objection, he reached for more oil. The oil ran down into the cleft between these glorious mounds. His hand quickly reached to capture the oil to work it into this bouncing flesh. Peggy’s moans began to increase in volume.

Jim put oil on the backs of her thighs and massaged this in. With each swipe of his hand he moved closer and closer to the heated area between her legs. Her hips raised each time his hands approached her hot cunt. Finally, Jim dipped down into this area, and his slippery hand touched the oil drenched lips of her cunt. With this, Peggy pressed her face into the pillow and pressed her pussy against Jim’s wet hand. For fear of scarring her with this new experience, he moved his hand back to her buttocks to continue his assault. After a short time, he instructed her to turn over. This was the test. There would be a “strange man” looking into her face.

Peggy turned over but kept her eyes closed as Jim held the towel in place for her. She again placed her arms over her head and had a peaceful look on her face. By this time Jim’s pants were wet from his preparatory emissions. He rolled down the towel to expose Peggy’s heavy breasts. Her juicy nipples remained hard and pert. Jim poured oil in the valley between her large breasts. Before it would flow off her body, his hands were on the lovely, spongy tits. He slowly began to manipulate the firm breasts. Peggy’s eyes snapped open and looked at Jim. He gave her a slight smile and returned his gaze to the moving tits. She could not restrain her pleasure. Her moans escaped her lips in soft tones as her breathing began to shorten. Jim’s hands lingered over her thick nipples as his thumbs and forefingers gently pinched and manipulated these love zones.

Peggy began grinding her hot ass into the sheets and straining her breasts higher and higher. Jim put oil now on her belly and began gently rubbing it in. His eyes were blessed as he saw the oil run down her belly into the fluffy pubic hair covering her already greasy slit. One hand continued working her breasts as the other moved down to her mound. He dipped periodically to her clit with the palm of his hand. At this, a loud moan escaped her lips as she reached for his hand and held it to her swollen pussy. Her eyes remained closed.

Jim allowed a finger to slip inside of her hot cunt, and he could feel this tunnel tighten on his single finger. He worked it around and deeper into her love hole while his other hand remained on her heaving tits. She in turn grabbed her other breast and started to manipulate its stiff nipple. With this assurance, Jim reached forward and placed his lips on the nipple he had been pinching. Her body jumped and her hands grabbed his head to insure against him moving it away. Jim put two more fingers inside of Peggy’s swollen cunt and began to pump it as he manipulated her clit with his thumb. She began to climax and her body shook with convulsion after convulsion. After what seemed like five minutes, Peggy’s body came to rest. With her eyes open she looked at this “strange man” and offered her thanks.

Jim decided not to take it too far the first time. He washed the oil from Peggy’s body and toweled her off. He again put her to sleep and left her with another post hypnotic suggestion to awaken feeling well rested and remember everything as a wonderful dream. The possibilities for the next adventure began to roll around in Jim’s head almost immediately. What was next? I think you’ll be delighted to see.