The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paula and the Mind Drug—2

Paula had wanted to meet Dietrich, the singing sensation, ever since she had flipped by Much Music on her television one boring night and there he was -singing just to her. His golden hair reaching almost to his ass, drenched in sweat—he was a real turn on. As she looked through the newspaper she saw again the ad for the concert that he was giving next month. Of course, she couldn’t go to the concert—not with a million screaming girls and crowds of smelly people—oh, no. She would have to find a way to meet this electric nineteen year old on her own terms.

Putting Dietrich out of her mind for the minute, she thought back to the interesting two months she had had working with her new male assistants. She had wanted to experiment some more with her uncle’s formula and half the fun of it for her was in the power of making men do whatever she wanted, and particularly in turning nice guys into “dumb animals”. Part of that was her smoking fetish and partly it was her childhood abuse—turning that abuse around and having power over men and making them do what she wanted was a real turn on for her.

Her thoughts turned first to Ryan. He was an incredibly beautiful young man who had come from the Midwest to make his mark in the big city. He had seen the ad in the paper for a male executive assistant and had been in the day before to fill out the lengthy questionnaire that she had developed. The questionnaire, while asking for information that was not exactly legal at times, was seldom questioned by the candidates who were desperate to get a job.

Ryan, according to his answers, was a very normal young man who seemed to be unaware of his great looks. He had a degree in Business, was one of three children, had a strong work ethic, had graduated fifth in his class, was a regular church goer, had no extravagant tastes, drank a beer a few times a week, didn’t smoke (he had tried it but didn’t like it), dressed conservatively, rated contentment in his job more important than a high salary, bit his nails, had no relatives in the immediate area, was in-between relationships, enjoyed sports, particularly football, and was mild-mannered and somewhat shy.

Paula interviewed him on the Monday and told him she would try him out for a two week period. He was to start by redoing her books for her and setting up a better accounting system.

On Tuesday morning he had come to work quite early and had started on his work by the time Paula had arrived. Paula was so thoughtful—she even brought him a coffee and a donut for his first day.

Paula went into her office and took off her coat. She looked at the day’s schedule and saw that there was little on til the afternoon. She had remembered correctly. At two she had another interview. Even though she had “hired” Ryan—on trial—she still was intrigued by one other and intended to carry out the interview.

A few minutes later she went outside and “suggested” that Ryan come in to her office. The drug had, of course, been working, for a few minutes already. She knew that she wanted him smoking, of course, that was not even a consideration, but she wasn’t sure what else she wanted to do. She was interested in changing his whole personality, not just a small like or dislike.

She asked him first about his smoking—he had said that he had tried it on his application. She asked him to tell her about when he had first smoked.

It had been in his second year of high school. Ryan had been staying with a cousin for the weekend who was a couple of years older than he was. The cousin had been smoking for a year or so. They had gone for a walk in the woods and his cousin had offered him a smoke. At first Ryan said no, but after a little shaming by the cousin, said he would try. It was not very successful—in fact he had gotten quite sick after the experience and had thrown up in the woods. From that point on he had had no inclination to smoke at all.

Paula convinced him that it had never happened that way. In fact, he was the smoker who convinced his cousin to start smoking. She slowly brought him back to an imaginary time that he had started smoking—to impress a girl (who had been real). She gave him a cigarette and started the process to get him smoking. By the end of an hour he was inhaling and smoking as though he had smoked for years. Within minutes he had become a violent, pro-smoker’s right lobbyist, and now enjoyed the taste of a cigarette like nothing else.

Paula shivered as she watched him draw on the cigarette and deeply inhale the smoke. She taught him how to blow rings, draw on the cigarette while it hung from his lips and to kiss her and pass the smoke to her as he did so. In his mind, Ryan now remembered having been smoking since he was eleven, hating those adults that tried to get him to stop, and always having a smoke before and after great sex. Of course he only dated smokers.

She thoroughly enjoyed doing all of this but she wanted to try other things, too. She wanted to work on his personality as well. She started by planting in is mind all sorts of horrible sexual things, graphically described, that his parents did to him—he cried at the memory of it, and by the end of an hour he hated his parents—he wished only terrible things for them and never wanted to have contact with them again.

Paula thought he would look good in a goatee and long hair so she gave him a desire for both those things, blaming his father for making him keep it short. Then she sent him back to work.

Ryan just about went crazy before his break because he had run out of cigarettes (he thought) so at break time he ran down to get some and had smoked three by the time he returned. Paula thought she saw an anger and a hardness about him she hadn’t seen before and she smiled at the thought.

* * *

When the second applicant Paul arrived in the afternoon for his interview she was almost exhausted. The morning, while being very exciting had taken a lot out of her because it brought up a much of the abuse that had happened to her as a child.

Corey was an outgoing young man of 24. Like Ryan he was a newcomer to the city and had no family in the area. He had a beautiful athletic body and in fact he had tried out for the Olympics in gymnastics. When she probed further, Paula found out that just recently his seventeen year old brother had come to stay with him for an undetermined length of time. The brother was a wild kid who had been thrown out of the house by the parents. When the brother arrived he begged Corey not to let his parents know where he was. Corey didn’t agree, but to keep the peace thought he would wait a couple of days to see whether he could convince his brother Kevin to go back home.

Corey didn’t agree with Kevin’s life style at all. Kevin had been into the drinking and drug scene, had skipped school so often he was thrown out of the school, and liked life in the fast lane. They were pretty well the opposite of each other—in defense of Kevin, after all, it was pretty hard to live up to such a successful brother that everyone loved and that was such a local sports legend.

Paula was getting turned on by Corey the more they talked. She suggested that he, too, was really getting turned on by her and that he would do anything to get to “know” her better. She convinced him that she liked her men wild and that perhaps his brother had the right idea and that he could learn a lot from the kid. She told Corey he had missed so much in life because of the dream his parents had wanted but that he didn’t really want for himself. Now he was away from his parents—a good thing—and he didn’t have to live up to their expectations—he could be himself. He could learn the ways of his brother, have a little fun and maybe even get her in the bargain.

Of course, she wouldn’t come cheap. Since he didn’t have a job he would have to do things to get money—but he had no morals or guilt—the world owed it to him. He and his brother could do anything they wanted, take anything they wanted—the most important thing was money and good times, dressing sharply and having fun. Perhaps once she got to know him better she could even get some modelling jobs for him and his brother.

She asked Corey how he felt about smoking and was quite amused when he delivered a sermon against the evils of weed and what it can do to a person’s body. She told him to forget all that and to concentrate on the pleasure of smoking and how anything was all right for pleasure. She asked him if his brother Kevin smoked. He wasn’t sure. He knew he smoked pot so probably cigarettes as well. She made him feel jealous of Kevin—Kevin knew how to have fun—Kevin was the smart one.

Paula didn’t give him a cigarette as she had Ryan. She wanted to see what would happen naturally now with the suggestions she had given. She made a date with him for the following Friday. She would wait and see. Expectation was sometimes better than the real thing.

When Corey left the office she noticed that he looked at the “chain-smoking” Ryan with what seemed to be a great deal of interest. Finally he said goodbye and he left. She turned and watched Ryan as well. He looked so sexy smoking the cigarette she couldn’t resist any longer. She poured him coffee once more and five minutes later began to have the best sex she’d had in a while.

* * *

Her date with Corey proved interesting. He took her to a very expensive restaurant, paid in cash, and took her for a ride in the park. She didn’t give him any drug at supper, he was already in love with her and she was interested to see how his mind would put together the suggestions she had already given.

After supper she took out her cigarettes. He was surprised by the fact that she smoked. When she asked if he minded, he said that no, he found it quite enjoyable to watch a woman smoke and that he occasionally indulged as well. As if on cue, she offered him one. He took it a bit hesitantly but once he lit it, it was obvious that he had been smoking. He was inhaling, not deeply, and it really became him. Paula could feel herself stirring. When she mentioned that it was odd seeing someone so athletic and with such an Olympic background as his, smoking, he laughed it off and said that, of course, he couldn’t smoke while he was in training but that there was no reason now that he couldn’t enjoy a cigarette. He found it stimulating.

Paula asked him how his little brother was doing and Corey spoke glowingly of how they were getting along. He hadn’t realised when they were living together at home what a great guy Kevin really was and how he really knew how to enjoy life. He had decided not to tell his parents that Kevin was living with him. Kevin could help earn his keep because Kevin was very clever in knowing how to bring in extra money. Also, they both would be interested in the modelling if she would still consider it.

* * *

A week later she had an interview with Corey’s brother Kevin. Having put the drug in his Coke, Kevin was putty in her hands in a matter of minutes. She made him drink down the whole Coke and then explained to him how important it was to corrupt his older brother—that now was his chance to get even for all the times his parents had compared him unfavourably with the Olympic brother. It turned out that Kevin smoked cigarettes only a little, but smoked pot a lot. She had him double the pot and triple the cigarettes and told him to make sure that Corey joined him. She convinced him that he could make a great deal of money selling his body, which he already knew but found repulsive. By the time he left, the idea tuned him on.

She made sure that he flaunted his earrings and his tattoos so that Corey would be jealous of them and that eventually perhaps he could initiate Corey into the joys of selling his body. She promised to photograph him and gave him a small bottle of her mind drug, not, of course, telling him what it was, but telling him that it was to be used on Corey whenever he really wanted Corey to do something he might not want to do. It would give him power over his brother.

She called in Ryan near the end, who had started growing his goatee and convinced Kevin to try out his new services on Ryan. Ryan happily smoked a cigarette while Kevin sucked his dick. Paula looked on in amusement.

* * *

Over the next few weeks Ryan changed his job and became a bodyguard/—butler for Paula. She had him going to the gym every day to build himself up even more. When he used her gym it was odd to see him lifting weights and smoking a cigarette but that was how Paula liked it. She liked his new goatee and was anxious to see what he looked like in long hair.

Ryan had wanted to move so that his parents would not know where he was—he couldn’t stand even talking to them. He opened no letters from them and threw anything that arrived from them away or refused delivery. Paula arranged to have him move in above her garage and that is when he started taking on the new responsibilities. Aside from making her happy in bed whenever she wanted it, she almost made sure he sought out the services of young Kevin, just so she could keep in contact with him.

* * *

Paula did arrange the photo shoot for the two brothers. Corey had become an altogether a different person. Kevin now seemed to be the older brother and was in total control of Corey. Corey dressed in tight jeans and t-shirt—he had pierced his ears and his nipples and had a tattoo on his left arm. He had a three day growth of beard, was smoking and had obviously been drinking. Paula didn’t care, of course. She wasn’t really going to use the shoot. It was just an excuse to see the two men together again.

Paula was pleased that his language had become rougher and that a certain hardness had entered his eyes. His body was still beautiful and the muscles rippled through the tight shirt. She made sure the photographer used the cigarette in all the shots—she had him smoke constantly during the shoot. She had the brothers do all sorts of sexy poses and jack one another off for the shots.

Afterwards she had Corey stay behind, administered the drug and asked him all sorts of questions about his lifestyle. He was hustling now and his brother had been making many of the arrangements. He had fought it at first but suddenly he found himself liking it. Kevin must have given him the drug as she had indicated. There was now nothing he wouldn’t do if he were paid well.

She sent him downstairs to buy a box of cigars. Having convinced him that there was nothing better, she sat and watched as he smoked and inhaled a couple of cigars in a row. She kept telling him how much he liked them and he kept inhaling them deeper and deeper until she thought she would orgasm just watching. She loved the way he sucked on the cigar and the way he held the smoke before he let it out in a long continuous stream of pleasure.

They had wonderful sex for most of the night and he smoked half the box before she sent him home at dawn. He would be horny all the time now and would smoke anything he could get his hands on.

* * *

Paula found out through her connections who the person at the theatre was who had arranged for the young rock singer Dietrich to be booked. His name was Tonty. She made an appointment to see the man under the guise that she wanted to do some photos of the man that would go into an article on entrepreneurs that would be published in the local paper. She figured that it would appeal to his pride, and it did. The appointment was set up for the following week.

* * *

Paula was interrupted in this process by a call from her girlfriend Nancy who was all upset because her little sister had been knocked up by a high school football stud named Tommy who had eagerly paid for an abortion for the girl. Now he wanted nothing to do with her. Paula listened to the story and a plan formulated in her mind about what she was going to do.

She placed a call to the school that this Tommy went to and told the principal that his football team had been selected to appear in an article in Time magazine as an example of an all around good team that best represented the typical high school football team today. She had been given the responsibility of arranging the picture shots for the magazine. Was there a time tomorrow that she could come and set it up or could he arrange to have her meet the coach? The principal, flattered, was more than willing to set up an appointment with the coach. She arranged to meet him before school started the next day at a nearby restaurant, since, she explained, that would be convenient for both of them.

Paula made sure that she arrived early enough to have a coffee ready for the coach who turned out to be a good-looking man of about 38. After he had had the drug she made sure that he was so enamoured of her that he would agree to anything and participate in anything. He would have the starting team, including Tommy Djaworki, at her studio at nine o’clock on Saturday morning.

* * *

Coach Bob Reko left his apartment at eight in the morning that Saturday, leaving plenty of time to get to the photo shoot. He downed the last of his coffee once the car pulled out onto the street and lit his second cigarette of the day. So good, he thought as he dragged deeply. He had started smoking again just this week and he couldn’t remember for the life of him why he had ever stopped.

Since his divorce from Julie things hadn’t been going too well for Bob. He had been missing her terribly but this week he hadn’t been thinking about her much. All his thoughts were on his quarterback, Tommy. He didn’t understand why but he just couldn’t stop thinking about the boy. What a wonderful player, such form, such grace on the field—a born athlete. And so good looking.

He checked the back seat to make sure he had brought the presents for the boys on the team. He was pleased with himself because of it. Just yesterday he thought, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get a little something to show his appreciation for all their work. So, he had bought twelve cartons of cigarettes just for them—just the right gift, not too expensive, but thoughtful. He smiled as he remembered his grandmother buying him the same gift when he was in college years ago. It made him feel so good.

He hoped Tommy would be out in front of his house on time. Coach Bob insisted that he drive the boy to the shoot today and that he not go with the other players. The other boys, well, they could get there however they could, but he wanted to make sure that Tommy was there—the most important member of his team.

When he saw the boy out in front of the house a rush of pride went through him and he was surprised that his cock hardened just a little, too.

“Hi, coach.”

“Hi, Tommy. How are ya?”

“Pretty good. Say, do I smell smoke in the car, coach. Have you been smoking?!! You haven’t been smoking have you? You don’t smoke.”

“Yeah, well, I guess I’ve started again. I used to smoke when I was much younger. My wife got me to quit. Now that she’s gone.... Do you want one?” He pulled another out and began to light it.

“You’re kidding... right?” Tommy looked confused. “You’ve always been vicious when you found out any of the guys smoked. It’s one of the worst things you can do for your body.”

“Have it your way.” He drew deeply on the cigarette and loved every second of it.

* * *

The first hour of the photo shoot was incredibly rigorous. Paula demanded that they do all the exercises they could so the photographer could get real shots of a workout. By the end of the first hour they were all sweaty and tired. Coach Bob worked them as hard as he ever had.

At the end of the hour Paula graciously served a variety of drinks to the boys. Five minutes later they were ready for the real shoot.

Paula had been watching Tommy very closely during the workout and she saw that he was quite an impressive young man—it was though God had placed all the right features in all the right places. She could see how he could be every high school girl’s fantasy. She also saw that the coach only had eyes for Tommy. He couldn’t take his eyes off the boy.

Once the drug was working she had Ryan take pictures of the boys who would do anything he asked them to do. She had arranged with Ryan that this was to be a porno shoot and he was to ask them to do the shoot in the raw and in a variety of different positions. While Ryan was doing that she had Tommy come into her office.

“Tommy, have you ever smoked before?”

“No, ma’am.”

“You see those cigarettes on the table in front of you.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You want one of those cigarettes. You want one desperately. You’ve seen your coach smoking and you want to smoke just like him.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Take one of the cigarettes out of the package. Now rip the filter off the cigarette. You hate filters on cigarettes—real men only smoke filterless cigarettes.”

He did.

“Good, now put the cigarette in your mouth and light it. I want you to draw in the smoke and swallow it, just as you saw Coach do.”

Tommy inhaled deeply and broke out into a coughing fit.

“It’s just a little cough. Forget about it. You loved that. Do it again.”

Again he inhaled and coughed.

“Again. Cigarettes have a most wonderful taste. You don’t understand why you hadn’t started years ago.”

“No, Ma’am.” He inhaled again. This time without coughing.

“You love smoking, Tommy, and you will smoke a lot. How much do you smoke, Tommy?

“I don’t know. A lot.”

“Three or four packs a day, I think. You’ll always have a cigarette in hand now that you love it so.”

“Three or four packs.”

“What are your parents going to say about your smoking?”

“They’ll hate it. They don’t smoke and they won’t let me.”

“Then fuck them, Tommy. Your smoking is more important than your parents, isn’t it.?”

“I guess so.”

“If they don’t let you smoke and do what you want, you’ll just leave. You don’t love them. You never have. They just get in your way.”

“In my way.”

“Only one little thing, though Tommy.” Paula smiled. “Every cigarette you smoke is going kill a few of your brain cells. You don’t really care though, because you love smoking so much you couldn’t stop if you tried. Have another cigarette, Tommy.”

“Oh, thank you, ma’am.” He lit one and inhaled deeply. He smiled.

“Every day you are going to find yourself getting dumber and dumber. You aren’t going to be able to pass any tests, you’ll find it hard to do the simplest things in school. But of course, that will take you thousands of cigarettes before it gets too bad. After a few weeks, you will have a lot of trouble concentrating on anyhting—even on football. But you won’t care because you love to smoke and no-one will be able to stop you.”

“No-one can stop me.” He took another deep drag.

“One other little thing, Tommy. Have you noticed that Coach Bob has been very friendly toward you this week. Maybe a little too friendly.”

“He’s been watching me a lot and he made me come with him this morning.” He took another drag.

“You are really getting turned on by all the attention he’s giving you. And you love to watch him smoke. Coach Bob’s smoking is real turn on for you. You can feel yourself getting hard just thinking about Coach Bob smoking. When he smokes he does it like a real man and that turns you on, makes your dick hard. If he were to touch you, you’d like it and get real hard, wouldn’t you./”

“Real hard.”

“You’d like to suck his cock while he was smoking, wouldn’t you. Watching him smoke makes you lose all interest in girls, doesn’t it.”

* * *

Outside Paula’s office, the photo shoot was just about finished. The boys had had sex with each other in every possible manner and it was all on tape. Coach Bob looked on like a proud father. To show his appreciation he gave them all their presents and told them that he wanted them all to start smoking. He was sorry he had been so hard on them. One by one they opened their cartons and lit up.

When Tommy entered the room it was cloudy with smoke but through the haze he saw Coach Bob lighting a cigarette and he immediately had an erection. Hurriedly he asked Bob to take him home.

But they never made it. Coach Bob’s apartment was closer.

* * *

Paula released photos to the press the following week. The shocked school soon found out that the quarterback of the team was having an affair with the coach and that he had been using them to make pornographic films. Coach Bob was immediately fired and the irate parents, knowing something was wrong because all their kids had taken up smoking and God knows what else, called their lawyers.

Tommy was thrown out of the house and went to live with Coach Bob. He had to drop out of school anyway, because he could barely count to ten anymore. All he really wanted to do was stare at Bob and smoke.

* * *

That same week Paula finally had her meeting with Tony, the theatre owner, and after administering the drug, he made sure that this beautiful woman would be his special guest backstage the afternoon of the concert during the rehearsal. She asked him to make sure that this special bottle of wine would be in Dietrich’s changing room and when he should put it there.

Dietrich’s concert was one of the biggest events to hit the city this year. He was at the height of his popularity. His hard rock managed to entice the young but the lyrics and his boy-next-door good looks managed to entice the older. He promised to have a long and lucrative career.

During the break at the last rehearsal before the concert Dietrich was introduced to the lady who had sent him the expensive bottle of wine.

Dietrich had taken a swig from the bottle on the way to the washroom since it seemed to be the only thing in the room to drink. He didn’t even like wine very much. Inside his washroom someone had written in lipstick on the mirror—“Drink the whole bottle”. He was going to have to find out who had gotten into his room and who had ‘desecrated’ his mirror. By the time he had finished his ablutions, the sign took on an urgency and he did indeed go out and finish the bottle of wine.

By the time Paula was brought into the dressing room, Dietrich was already feeling the effects of a whole bottle of wine, swallowed in long gulps right from the bottle. He looked a little worse for wear.

By the time Paula left he was convinced that he had met the girl of his dreams, the girl for whom he would do anything . They had made a date for after the concert. He would sneak out and have the chauffeur bring him to her place—away from the madding crowd.

When he arrived after the concert Paula didn’t have to administer any drug to him—he was a man in love—a man used to getting his own way. It didn’t matter that there was a 10 year age gap between them—Paula was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He couldn’t keep his hands off her. They made love for hours until Paula herself was so exhausted that she couldn’t take any more.

She got up to have a cigarette and he watched her with love in his eyes. She asked him if he smoked and he said that he couldn’t because it would hurt his voice so he had always avoided it—but she could go ahead; he loved to watch anything she did. She convinced him that it would turn her on if he smoked a cigar while she had her cigarette, but he wouldn’t. He was thirsty though. Paula thought—“How convenient.”

By the time they were married, Dietrich was a connoisseur of cigars, and even though he knew he shouldn’t, he couldn’t avoid inhaling them because he knew Paula loved it so -and he would do anything for the woman he loved. Often she would have his groupies come up to the hotel suite and she would both watch and take part in the ensuing rituals.

Although Paula was now one of the richest and most envied of women, she still kept he modelling business on the side, now run by Ryan,—for whenever she got bored with life.