The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Controller Hypnotizes Victims—Get Sex

A few years back Celeste ( of ASSM’s Celestial Reviews) reported that she didn’t like MC stories because they all had the same plot. It was , and I paraphrase, “person with mind control powers hypnotizes victim(s) and gets sex.”

Celeste! Don’t read this one! That’s the plot! That’s how it turns out!

But for the rest of you—

The young couple Trent and Michelle, sat at a table for two at the finest restaurant in the most expensive hotel in the city. They were celebrating their second wedding anniversary with a special weekend. A weekend as special as the honeymoon they wanted , but were unable to take, because they didn’t have the money when they first were married. They still didn’t have enough extra to go to Europe, or even Cancun, but a long weekend at the Ritz, was just what this couple wanted.

Time away from their busy business schedules , time together. Time alone.

She was dressed in one of those , “little black dresses” that showed off he figure to perfection. Her face was beautiful, and her long blond hair hung loosely down her back.

He was dressed in his best suit and was attentive as the night they had been married.

They whispered softly to each other throughout the meal, his had lingering on hers whenever they touched. Warm kisses were exchanged at the table, between courses ... between bites.

Those around them smiled at the loving couple. Some were even turned on by their actions.

The most turned on was Tatyana.

This night she was having dinner alone, but watched as the young couple did their erotic dinner dance and looked forward to the conclusion that SHE , and only she, would orchestrate.

As the two finished their brandy, Trent leaned over and whispered in Michelle’s ear. " Darling ,you go up to the room and get into something nice and I will pay the check and join you as quickly as I can. Then he kissed her on the lips, a long, lingering passionate kiss.

She smile, " hurry dear, we have a long night ahead of us.”

Little did she know.

A few moments after his wife had left ,the check arrived and he signed it, and then lifted his glass to finish the last sip of his brandy and stood to leave .

Tatyana quickly moved to the same chair that Michelle had just vacated and smiled at Trent.

He looked surprised.

She looke beautiful.

Her brown eyes locked onto his and he felt his knees buckle as a wave of lassitude ran the length of his spine. Everything around them seemed to accelerate backwards, into infinity and he found himself staring into her EYES. Then she flashed a smile and he stared at her sensual , perfect lips.

Then she spoke, in her most hypnotic voice wasting no time in gaining control of this man.

“I want you to stare deeply into my eyes....now....”

Trent was stunned. Who was this beautiful woman? What did she want?

“That’s it my young friend, just look deep into my hypnotic , controlling eyes and surrender to me .... deeper and deeper into Tatyana’s eyes..... that’s all you have to do ... look into my eyes ... nothing else ... just gaze into my eyes .... my eyes take you deeper under my control each second you look into them ... and you can’t look away .. every moment ... deeper and deeper under my control... under ... my ... control...”

It was happening so quickly that even the other patrons of the restaurant were unaware of what was going on. Trent was just sitting, looking at the beautiful woman as she spoke softly to him. True ,he was becoming less and less animated as the seconds flew by, but it was not unusual to see a man so fascinated by a stunningly attractive female.

“You did very well, my pet .... now its time to relax for me ... close your eyes and listen to my voice ... my controlling ... commanding voice ... even now your eyelids are too heavy for you to keep them open ... so you must close them ... and listen to my voice ... no other voices ... only my voice ... good boy ... close them now and relax.....”

His eyes fluttered closed.

“What is your name my pet?”

“T..t..trent,” came his stuttered reply.

“Well Trent, I want you to open up your eyes and again look into mine. You are still deeply held by my hypnotic power but you may open your eyes and look into mine. As you gaze into my eyes you will surrender even more to my irresistable hypnotic power.”

At her command his eyes opened and locked onto hers. It seemed that they were the only thing in his world now. Those deep , controlling , brown eyes. HER eyes.

“Trent. You think my eyes are the sexiest eyes in the world don’t you ?. I want you to gaze deeply into them and think how sexy they make YOU feel. That’s it.... Keep gazing into my eyes ... you can’t look away ... you don’t WANT to look away.... My eyes hold you... control you ... dominate your will ... so sexy ... so exciting ... your Mistress’ eyes... your Mistress... Mistress Tatyana..... ”

He nodded, “Mistress Tatyana.”

“Are you mine now, Trent?”

“Yes Mistress Tatanya.”

Then let us go to your room. Your companion is waiting. By the way , who is she?”

“My wife, Mistress Tatanya. We have been married two years and this is our anniversary.”

“Wonderful Trent, we will celebrate..... together....”

Tatyana rose from the table and walked out of the dining room toward the elevators, Trent following docilely behind with a vacant expression on his face.

“Your key, my pet?”

Trent surrendered the room key to Tatyana and she glanced at the number engraved upon it. She touched the button for the correct floor and as the elevator slowly rose nonchalantly unzipped Trent’s trousers and pulled out his semi erect cock.

“Get hard for me,” she whispered in his ear , her warm breath exciting Trent , even though he was still under her hypnotic spell.

His cock responded growing in size and rigidity at her instruction.

When it was full erect she grabbed it and led him out of the elevator as it stopped on his floor. She enjoyed this activity because it reminded her that women had been “figuratively” leading men around by their dicks forever—but she did it literally.

She opened the hotel room door with the key and stepped in with Trent following, obediently.

They heard Michelle in the bathroom whistling, and Tatyana whispered to Trent to call for her.

“Michelle... please come here....” he shouted emotionlessly.

“Trent. Stand perfectly still and watch Michelle and I. You cannot move. The power of my mind will not allow you to move. But you will be TOTALLY aware of what is going on before you and you will be able to move if—and when—I command you to do so. Understand?”

“Yes , Mistress Tatyana.”

Michelle walked out of the bathroom and she was totally naked.

She wore nothing. Excited. Waiting for her husband, she had decided that was the sexiest thing she had to wear. It was , indeed, “something nice.”

And she DID look VERY good.

The twenty-something blond stood about five-six, in her bare feet . Her body was fresh and young, toned by a regular exercise schedule. Her long blond hair framed her delicately beautiful face. Her lips were full and red, her features sensual, and her light blue eyes brightand sparkling .

She stopped short when she saw Tatyana.

“Wha... what is going on?”

“Don’t be angry at him, my dear.” Tatyana replied, " no man ... or woman ... can resist me when I want them. As you will soon learn.”

Michelle started to cry. " Get out! My anniversary present is another WOMAN? What a jerk you are Trent. Get her OUT of here.”

But Trent stood frozen in place.

“I’m not HIS present to you, Michelle. You and Trent are MY presents. Presents to MYSELF!” Tatyana spoke softly as she approached Michelle.

Michelle started to back away, confused by the scene before her, but undeniably effected by Tatyana’s beauty, confidence, and raw sensuality. Gently, but with irresistible physical strength , Tatyana placed her hand behind the blonde’s neck and pulled her toward her own sensuous lips. The dark beauty opened her mouth and kissed Michelle , forcing her tongue into Michelle’s yielding mouth, probing her tongue, tasting her wet lips.

Then Tatyana began to caress , the blonde’s naked breasts causing her nipples to become immediately erect. Michelle let out a small gasp as her head bent back , to more easily engage in the open mouth kiss.

What was happening to her, she thought. She must get away from this woman. Yet the kiss was so soft, so compelling.

Trent, frozen in place watched the lesbian scene unfolding before him. Tears welled up in his eyes. He had done nothing to protect his wife from this beautiful predator. He COULD do nothing.

Tatyana stepped back and looked at the young blond.

Michelle looked down at herself and turned beet red. Her eyes opened wide as if from fear or surprise—she had just realized she had kissed another woman—and liked it.

“Don’t ... I mean ... please get out ... I mean .....won’t you ....” Then her mouth continued to move , as if to speak , yet there was no sound. The words would not form.

The dark seductress smiled lewdly at the blonde’s embarrassment.

“You are VERY beautiful Michelle. We will have great fun tonight.”

The young wife’s eyes widened again . This stranger had just kissed her. Her body , undeniably had responded. Her nipples hardened. Yet she couldn’t think of what to say. She didn’t know what to do.

Tatyana gazed at the naked beauty’s face.

Michelle was not yet under Tatyana’s hypnotic influence, but the unusual circumstances, her sense of being vulnerable to this woman’s erotic attack, and not in control of herself had a similar kind of effect on her.

Tatyana focused her beautiful, dark brown eyes on Michelle’s.

The blonde’s eyes did not move.

She gazed intently at the dark beauty.

Tatyana slowly reached out her hands and massaged the blond beauty’s pert breasts.

Not yet in a trance, but no longer in control of herself Michelle stood frozen in time and space , her hands limp at her sides.

Softly she began to moan , " Ohhhhhh...ohhh ....ohhh.....stop .. please stop ...... pleaaaase......”

“No my pet. You don’t REALLY want me to stop do you? Wouldn’t you like to serve me, to worship me ? Just like Trent.

Michelle’s gaze shifted toward Trent and for a moment their eyes met and they shared the helpless look of two trapped animals. Neither could speak, but the momentary lack of eye contact with Tatyana again made Michelle realize what was happening. She covered her breasts with her hands.

Then she looked back at Tatyana , as if to say, see? I can stop this. She stepped backwards.

But as she looked back, she again found herself staring into the irresistible dark eyes of the powerful seductress.

“ I like to touch your breasts. YOU like me to touch your breasts. So why don’t you lower your hands so I can continue.”

Slowly ... fearfully ... she let her hands again fall to her side.

Tears started to run from Michelle’s eyes. " Why are you doing this to us?”

“You both want me... I want you two ... So why not have each other?” was the soft response of the dark mesmerist.

Now the tears were streaming down her cheeks. " No ... NO damn it! I DON’T want you.”

“You DON’T ?” , Tatyan laughed. " Then why are you walking toward me to hold me and to kiss me?”

It was true. As the dark beauty gazed directly into her eyes, Michelle felt her feet slowly moving toward her. When the two were within arms reach the blond reached out and embraced Tatyana and lewdly kissed her. Entranced by her beauty. Entranced by her sexual power. Entranced.

Tatyana was irresistible.

The dark hypnotist cupped Michelle’s breasts in her soft hands as they kissed.

“Now look deeply into my eyes, Michelle, I am going to place you into a deep hypnotic trance of surrender. Surrender to me ... you MUST obey me Michelle ... Obey .... Obey ... Obey .... Obey ....”

The word penetrated her mind and echoed in her sub conscious, yet Tatyana still continued.

“Obey .. Obey ... Obey ... Obey .... Obey... Obey .....”

Michelle’s head finally nodded in agreement, " I must obey .....”

Tatyana sat on a soft chair in the hotel suite and looked at her two pets. She spoke as a queen speaks to her subjects. " I’d like both of you to come over here and kneel down before your Mistress, please.”

Without hesitation the mesmerized couple walked over to the chair and knelt before her as if in worship.

She extended her legs a bit and commanded " Kiss my feet. I like the feel of that.”

The two bent over, each worshipping a foot. They kissed first her shoes, then removed them and tongued her stocking clad feet. They kissed her again and again, adoringly, until the next command came.

“Now my legs, and let’s get the clothes off me and Trent. Michelle, you are way ahead of us and we have to catch up.”

Moments later the three naked lovers, writhed in excitement as Trent and Michelle planted warm , wet kisses on Tatyana’s thighs.

She smiled a dark, evil smile and pointed to her pussy and the entranced two struggled with each other to see who would kiss her pink lips first.

Laughing at the struggle ,Tatyana place her index finger under Michelle’s chin, forcing her gaze back to Tatyana’s hypnotic visage.

The blond felt as if she were falling INTO the dark hypnotist’s eyes.

“My breasts dear, my breasts.” The hypnotist whispered as she pointed to her nipples. Michelle responded by licking and kissing them both, alternately as her hypno husband ate Tatyana’s pussy.

Minutes later Tatyana shivered in the chair from the effects of her hypnotized slaves efforts.

She laughed as she pushed them away.

As they knelt before her on the carpeted floor of the hotel she again captured their gazes , and their helpless minds ,with her dark hypnotic eyes. " If ever , again you hear me say the words—you are Tatyana’s slave—you will again , immediately fall into this same deep receptive hypnotic trance andyou then must stare into my eyes, awaiting additional commands. Do you understand?”

Both nodded.

“But for now,” she said as she put on her clothes, " exactly one minute after I leave this room you will make love to each other as you have never done before. You will have more pleasure, more excitement , more pure lust ,than ever in your life. And as you climax you will both shout ’ I LOVE YOU TATYANA ’ but you won’t know why. You will remember nothing of my presence here EXCEPT your post hypnotic command to fall under my spell when Tatyana desires it so.”

Fully under her spell, they only could nod their agreement.

And within moments she was gone.

From the room.

And from their memories.

But deep in their sub concious minds lie the dormant command that could enslave them at any moment. The command to serve TATYANA