The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Controlled By My Teacher

Chapter 2

* * *

Bruce Jenkin’s POV

I don’t get what’s going on, but my girlfriend has been ignoring me for the past few days. Just when I’d thought things were going really good between us—because she’d let me finger her behind the bleachers after I won my last game—she started acting really weird. What’s even more weird, is how she’s been skipping last period, when we have Mrs. Pennyworth teach us about financial junk or life responsibility or some bullshit that I’ll probably never need to know. Aiden Grace never skips anything—not church, not school, not me . . . and yet here I am, staring at her empty chair, after another day of her dodging my texts and barely catching sight of her skittering down the halls.

“Mister Jenkins,” Mrs. Pennyworth calls, and my blue eyes snap to her dark ones.

Her voice is always so demanding and cold, but there’s a little part of me that kind of likes it. It’s commanding and respectable, and she reminds me of a pretty military officer—tall with a rigid posture all packed inside a formal, old-timey black dress. Sometimes I’ve found myself wondering what’s under that dress. Maybe big, perky tits or a bare pussy. Her eyes flash at me and I blink at her stupidly, somehow feeling that she knows my pervy thoughts, and then she asks with slow precision, “Where is Miss Grace?”

Her tone implies that I should know where my girl is, but I really don’t, so I just shrug at her.

“Captain of the football team and Renton Highschool’s very own star,” she whispers. “Yet even such a celebrity can’t keep track of his dearest friend?”

There are students milling around the classroom, still taking their seats, and yet the room breaks out in tittering laughter, as though everyone is listening. Everyone is hearing her insult me. Everyone is judging me, because for some reason my girlfriend is missing class and doesn’t seem to like me very much anymore. I glare at Mrs. Pennyworth, not enjoying this special attention or understanding why she’s picking on me. What the hell did I ever do to her? I come to her stupid class every day and pretend to learn. I even get Aiden to do all the assignments for me. That’s a lot harder than I try in my other classes. Mrs. Pennyworth should be thankful!

“Well, even though you don’t know where Miss Grace is, I think I might know. She’s hiding in the girl’s lavatory and I want you to fetch her for me. Now.”

Lavatory? My mind wraps around the word along with a little warm coil that makes me stand from my seat. I don’t know why Mrs. Pennyworth always uses such fancy words, but somehow I know she means bathroom, and my legs seem to work on their own accord, shifting me out of the classroom and towards the intended target. I guess if she wants me to look in the girl’s bathroom I will . . . and for some reason I feel as if I must . . . but it’s totally a weird request.

“Aiden?” I call as I enter the girl’s bathroom.

It feels wrong to be in here, but the warm feeling inside me is telling me to do it, and somehow I don’t think I can stop myself. I don’t know why, so I just go ahead with it and call out again when no one answers me, but I hear a sniffling sound. “I know you’re in here. Mrs. Pennyworth wants us both in her classroom. Now!”

I don’t know why my voice is taking on the same authoritarian tone as my teacher, but something inside me is forcing me to be harsh and commanding, if only so Aiden will listen to me. Normally I’d never speak to her like this though, because it feels kind of abusive or something. But right now, doing it is making me feel all warm with power.

“Go away.” I hear a muffled voice call from the very back stall.

“Sorry, I can’t do that….” I don’t sound very sorry, and somehow I don’t feel very sorry. Just very warm and like some sort of magnetic pull is yanking me along.

Besides, I still don’t know why my girlfriend has been avoiding me, and although it seems especially barbaric to bust into the stall and drag her out, I kind of like that everything inside me is telling me that I definitely need to, that it’s my right, even though I don’t know why. Aiden yelps as I kick in the stall door, exposing her just sitting in her school clothes on the toilet (good thing she’s not actually using it, because right now I don’t think I’d stop or wait); I take her by the wrist.

“We have to go to class.”

“I know….” she whimpers with a sob.

The warm rush inside my veins barely comprehends what she means, but I pull her along with me all the way back to the classroom, enjoying the sensation of completing my given task. Why does it feel so good to listen to Mrs. Pennyworth’s instructions? I’ve never cared before, but right now it doesn’t seem like I can do anything but listen to what I’ve been told.

“Ah, Aiden. Good of you to join us,” Mrs. Pennyworth says with a smug expression on her usually blank face. “Tell me, have you been avoiding my classes?”

I let Aiden’s wrist go, feeling a tinge of coldness inside the warmth, like I might’ve done something wrong. Maybe I shouldn’t have forced her into last period; she might not be feeling well or something. The whole thing seems off. I narrow my eyes at our teacher. Did she manipulate me into thinking what just happened was okay somehow?

“Yes, I—I’m sorry….” Aiden says, and my heart clenches as I see the defeated look on her face and hear her broken tone.

I want to reach out for her, but then Mrs. Pennyworth says, “Not sorry enough. Good job, Bruce. You did very well. Come up to the front with Miss Grace.”

The warm blanket falls over me again, and I grab Aiden’s hand, squeezing tightly as we go to the front. It feels really good to listen to my teacher. My girl trembles like a leaf but I have no idea why. Sure, I’ve heard the stupid rumors that Blair Pennyworth is a witch, and all that bullshit, but it all seems so dumb that I can’t believe anyone would buy into it—even if our teacher does seem to have a commanding aura about her. What could a high school teacher possibly do to us, anyway? Send us to detention? Oh no; how would we ever live?

“I don’t like being avoided, Miss Grace,” Mrs. Pennyworth tells my girlfriend, who looks like she’s about to cry.

Even though the warmth is telling me not to, I somehow manage to murmur, “I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding—”

“Silence, Mister Jenkins.”

My lips meld together like a strange force is holding them shut and internally I gasp. What the hell is happening? A part of me still wants to defend my girlfriend, who looks terrified, her big brown eyes wide like a deer trapped in the headlights of a car, but I can’t. The warmness inside my skull holds my tongue as I watch.

“I didn’t do anything,” Aiden mumbles. “Please—”

“Oh, but you did,” Mrs. Pennyworth croons, like she is comforting a small child. “You upset me, Miss Grace. You are the only student truant and that looks bad on my record, you see….”

“No, no….” Aiden continues softly.

“So now we put on another show! Aiden be silent and kneel before me.”

Another show? What does that mean? I watch in a slow, horrified fascination as my girlfriend walks up to Mrs. Pennyworth and kneels before her. What the hell is going on? Mrs. Pennyworth reaches out and slides her slender fingers through my girlfriend’s blonde hair, cupping the side of her head like a mother or a lover would. The hair on the back of my neck stands up as Aiden’s mouth opens and she shudders like our teacher has touched her with an electric wire. Christ, what the fuck is happening? I’m so confused by what I’m seeing that it’s not until our teacher pulls Aiden’s head forward and smashes my girl’s face in between her skirted thighs that something in my mind clicks. Oh.

My cock springs to life, thickening against the rough denim of my jeans. Wow; this whole situation is kind of like a porno (like a weird one I might find on the internet late at night, when I want to jerk off before bed), but now it’s happening in real time, and I can hardly believe it.

I look to our classmates and see all their shocked faces. Mary Anne is covering her eyes and Susie is covering her mouth, but I think Roy Baker might be fondling himself (he’s always been different—although the tightness in my pants seems to agree with him; I kind of want to touch myself, too). Most of the other girls and boys stare blankly ahead as though they don’t understand what’s happening—as though they’re all just frozen in suspense, just like me.

“Bruce, watch,” my teacher commands me, and there’s something in the dark purr of her voice that shoots warmth straight into my groin; she’s grinding against Aiden’s face to where my girlfriend seems to be struggling to breathe, her cheeks and the tips of her ears burning red.

It’s so wrong but so hot that I feel myself flush hot and cold, sweat breaking across my temple. I should probably try to stop this. I should probably try to speak up, even though my jaw feels locked tight and my tongue doesn’t seem to want to move. I should probably lurch forward and push them apart.

I take a step forward and Mrs. Pennyworth’s eyes lock onto mine. “Freeze.”

The warm coil threads all through me, locking me into place. I gape at her (although I’m sure my face is actually frozen into a neutral position, my mind feels like it’s widening my eyes, making my mouth drop open in shock), and I watch a slow, creeping smile take over her face. A sudden, horrified thought lances through me: She is controlling me! Like a witch or a super villain—this bitch has somehow taken over my body and mind.

Worse, my cock does not seem to care at all; it throbs in anticipation, watching the slow way my teacher’s hips rotate as she presses her covered pussy against my girlfriend’s unwilling, pink mouth.

“Aiden, lift my skirts,” she practically purrs, never taking her eyes off of mine.

She lets my girlfriend pull away, and grins as Aiden sucks in air desperately—like she’s been held underwater for too long. My girlfriend’s trembling arms come up and then she grasps the silky, ruffled skirts of Mrs. Pennyworth’s black dress, slowly inching it up to expose slim, stockinged legs and creamy, pale thighs. God, this is hot. I’ve always wanted to see what’s under my teacher’s extravagant clothing and now it looks like I’ll finally get to.

My heart stops as Aiden keeps going, revealing our teacher’s bare, pink pussy to the class. Oh, holy shit! A loud, collective gasp comes from the students watching in their seats, and I hear the scraping of chairs like some of them are getting up to leave.

“Class, sit and be silent as you watch,” Mrs. Pennyworth commands, her eyes disconnecting from mine as she scans the room. “Aiden, lick my cunt until it’s dripping and ready for your boyfriend’s cock….”

My pulse skyrockets and a dizzying rush goes through me. Is this really happening? Is my teacher really going to make me fuck her in front of the entire classroom, after she rapes my girlfriend’s mouth? Sweat drips down my face and slicks my chest as Aiden leans forward and presses her mouth against Mrs. Pennyworth’s clit, just kissing it gently before her pink tongue pokes out to swirl around it.

Our teacher shivers, still grinning like a crazy woman as her eyes lock back onto mine. I’m so scared and turned on that both my heart and cock feel like they might burst. I can’t look away for some reason, a strange heat building behind my eyes and threatening to burn me alive if I do. What is Mrs. Pennyworth doing to me? Is she scrambling my brain somehow? Why do I feel like I might self-combust?

“Don’t fight it, Brucey-boy. Watch your girlfriend pleasure me and relax.”

Everything inside me untenses and I realize that I can move and speak again. The heat turns into a pleasant warmth, swirling all through me as I calmly shift my eyes to Aiden’s delicate lips and their gentle exploration of our teacher’s pussy. She kisses and sucks at Mrs. Pennyworth’s clit, licking up and down the shaved slit, over and over until our teacher begins to tremble.

“She’s doing so good, class. It’s almost as if her wicked little mouth was made for this….”

I groan and press my palm into my twitching cock, rubbing as a burst of precum escapes me and makes a wet spot on my jeans.

“Don’t worry, I’m almost ready for it,” my teacher practically purrs, winking at me.

I groan again, feeling myself dribbling precum all down my leg like a pathetic virgin. It’s been a long while since I got to fuck someone (and honestly, I’ve only done it the once on my eighteenth birthday with the hooker that my dad hired, although Aiden can never know about that—especially because we’d made our relationship official the very next day) and the thought of getting to fuck someone new and hot and off limits makes me feel all jittery. Especially if I get to do it together with my sweet and sexy girlfriend. She’s usually so innocent that her being forced to lick our teacher’s pussy like this is amazingly wrong and right all at once. I hope Mrs. Pennyworth makes her suck my cock a little, too.

As though my teacher can read my mind she says, “Come over to us Bruce and I’ll have our precious little slut prepare you, too.”

I stumble the few steps over to them and gasp as Mrs. Pennyworth reaches out to squeeze my erection. The spot on my jeans grows larger and larger, and our teacher smirks at it and then me before whispering, “Although it doesn’t look like you’ll need much preparation….”

“Please,” I whisper, closing my eyes as the word escapes my lips.

Aiden is going to fucking hate me after this, but I can’t help it; I want all of this to continue so badly it hurts. Mrs. Pennyworth grins again as my eyes fly open with the touch of her fingers undoing the zip of my jeans. Her delicate fingers toy with the metal button, a teasing look in her eyes.

“I like it when you beg,” she whispers.

“Please, please….”

Aiden’s eyes close and tears trickle down her cheeks, but her mouth continues to lick and suck as though it’s her sole purpose in life. I guess right now it really is her purpose, just like mine is to beg our teacher to unleash my cock so that it can be sucked and fucked until I cum so hard that my head explodes.

“Good boy,” Mrs. Pennyworth croons, undoing the button and shifting her touch down-down-down until her hand slips into the opening of my boxers and grasps my aching cock. I know I’m making her hand wet by the slick tug of her pulling my erection free and the satisfied gleam in her eyes. “So eager….”

“Please,” I groan.

“Aiden, turn your attention to your desperate boyfriend and his dripping cock….”

My mind blanks as Aiden shifts on her knees to reposition herself in front of me. I gaze down at her, halfway afraid to see hatred in her brown eyes, but they stare up at me almost blankly, as though the warm power inside her is soothing her somehow, making her feel good for making us feel so good.

Tentatively, she leans forward and presses her open mouth to my cockhead. I paint her lips with my precum as my hips jerk forward, her warm breath and soft kiss exciting me beyond reason. She reaches up to grip me and pulls me into her mouth, sucking me in deep as Mrs. Pennyworth says, “Give it your all, Aiden.”

Oh God, she sure is giving it her all! The wet heat around my cock feels almost too good as my girlfriend bobs and sucks quickly, her hand pumping my shaft and working me deeper and deeper into her tight throat. How did my sweet, religious little girlfriend learn to suck cock like this? It must be a natural sort of talent helped along by being Mrs. Pennyworth’s puppet, because I know she’s never done anything like this before.

The warmth and pleasure build inside me until I’m nearly shaking, my balls drawing up tight as Aiden works my cock with expert precision.

Mrs. Pennyworth’s voice cuts through my blissful high, “Stop or he’ll finish.”

No,” I groan, my hands curling into fists as Aiden pulls away from me.

“Oh, you’re going to enjoy this next part much more,” our teacher whispers. “And I’m going to enjoy it along with you….”

All the air in the room seems to disappear as Mrs. Pennyworth holds her skirts over her shapely hips and exposes her glistening pussy to me. It’s so wet and pink, the lips pulling apart to expose a tight hole that looks like it’s made just for my eager cock. Is she really going to let me hit it raw? I nearly knock my girlfriend out of the way as I brush past her (my jeans around my ankles making me stumble awkwardly), and then my hands are gripping my teacher’s slim waist and I’m pressing forward to stab into her before she can stop me.

That seems to be what she wants though, because she moans loudly and says, “Aiden, come lick me to orgasm while your boyfriend ploughs my pussy.”

Jesus Christ—fucking the hooker was hot but it was nothing like this. I sink myself ball’s deep into my teacher’s wet pussy, groaning as the tight hole clings around me. It feels like a wet mouth sucking me off, so tight and greedy that I nearly shoot my load when I can’t get any deeper. I’d worn a condom with the hooker, and I can’t believe how much better it feels without one, the pleasure so intense that it’s humming in between my legs and ears, threatening to spill over until I’m sated and empty.

“Oh, he’s throbbing inside me, dear girl,” Mrs. Pennyworth whispers down to my girlfriend, whose head has disappeared under the front of our teacher’s skirts. “Lick us both like a good little slut.”

Mrs. Pennyworth spreads her legs and leans a little forward so that Aiden can run her hot tongue all down our teacher’s slit and my shaft. A manic desperation forces my hips forward. I’m going to cum and I can’t stop it. Not with my girlfriend’s soft hands teasing my balls as her mouth and our teacher’s pussy slide wetly against my cock. Not with Mrs. Pennyworth moaning softly, the sound pulling something deep inside me forward, snapping the last of my willpower to resist her. Not with the blinding ecstasy coursing all through me: this-is-so-fucking-wrong-I-should-pull-out….

But I don’t, pulling my teacher back against me hard as I climax, gushes of hot cum filling her. She cries out and grabs the back of Aiden’s neck, holding her in place as she grinds her clit into my girlfriend’s gasping mouth, and I know she’s about ready to cum, too, by the way her insides are clenching around me in warning.

“Oh fuck,” I gasp, one of my hands reaching out to squeeze Aiden’s shoulder in encouragement—to get her to make Mrs. Pennyworth reach bliss so that her pussy milks my cock.

It seems to work, because Mrs. Pennyworth’s cries get louder, and her insides spasm around me as I drain the last of my balls, rocking forward and clenching my teeth as my vision goes white. I pump against her nearly mindlessly, the warm coil inside me forcing me to keep pleasuring her until we’re both completely satisfied. A low whine escapes my girlfriend just as Mrs. Pennyworth whispers, “Without words, tell us how you feel….”

I pull away as the coil loosens its hold on my mind, grunting at the twinge of pain in my hands from holding on so tight.

“Clean me up like a good girl,” Mrs. Pennyworth whispers, holding her skirts up to show the class the cum dripping down her thighs.

My cum, I think woozily. It’s my cum leaking from her and decorating her smooth skin—and it’s my cum that Aiden is going to lick up. I’m still half hard, even though I just got off so much that there can’t be more than dust in there, but the thought of watching my girl forced to slurp my semen from another woman’s pussy sends red lust all through me.

“Oh,” I groan as Aiden eagerly licks up and down our teacher’s thighs, cleaning the white trails from them and then catching all the spillage as she lifts her mouth to our teacher’s open pussy-hole.

I grow fully hard again as Mrs. Pennyworth dumps my cum into Aiden’s mouth, rubbing her soaked pussy across my girlfriend’s reluctant lips.

“Do you like the taste of my cunt and your boyfriend’s seed?”

My girlfriend whimpers but doesn’t answer, her chin and cheeks growing slick as Mrs. Pennyworth grips my girl’s long hair and practically rides her face.

“You’ve nearly got it all, dear girl. Keep going,” our teacher croons.

My heart’s pounding so hard that I feel like I might pass out. All the blood has left my head and is pulsing inside my cock. Aiden continues to lick and suck, swallowing noisily as Mrs. Pennyworth instructs her to.

“Now clean me off your boyfriend.”

I moan at the look of my girlfriend’s wet and ravished face, her mascara smudged around her eyes and her lip-gloss replaced by pussy juice and cum. She shuffles over to me on her knees, and I eagerly help her sink my cock into her mouth, letting her bathe me with her tongue. It’s so filthy and wrong to make her do this, but I no longer care enough to try to stop. It feels too good as I pump into her. I know I’m just supposed to have her slurp off all of the fluids from fucking Mrs. Pennyworth, but soon I’m caught up in the pleasure, and our teacher only laughs as I grip the back of Aiden’s head and cum again down her throat.

“Have a bit left in you for our good little cumslut? I bet she enjoys that.”

I don’t really know or care how Aiden feels at the moment, because I’m flying so high from my second orgasm that I can only stumble backwards and lean against our teacher’s desk, my chest heaving as I try to catch my breath. It might be an eternity or only seconds that pass, but before I know it Aiden is helping me put my cock away and redoing the fly of my jeans, while Mrs. Pennyworth instructs both her and the class on what will happen next.

“—you will forget everything that happened here today as soon as you cross the threshold of our classroom’s door—”

I can only half focus on the words, the warmth in my mind humming with seductive sweetness, telling me everything will be just fine, to just give in, to just let go. I’m not even sure what I’m letting go of, but I find myself walking towards the door as I distantly hear Mrs. Pennyworth tell Aiden, “You will remember everything that happened here, you wretched girl, as punishment for trying to avoid me. You will also go home and finger yourself with the taste of me still on your lips—”

I don’t quite understand the meaning of the words as one of my feet steps into the hallway, the droning sound turning into white noise as the warmth inside me pushes me on. Outside of the classroom, I look around blankly. Why do I feel so loose and stringy? Like I’ve been exercising hard and just come down from an endorphin high? Students push past me and I realize I’m kind of blocking the exit of Mrs. Pennyworth’s classroom. Did I just come from there?

I must have, I realize as I start walking and look up to a clock that’s mounted high up on one of the hallway’s decorative arches. It’s 3:30 in the afternoon which means it’s after last period and time to go home. What did I learn today? Nothing, as usual, because football stars don’t need to pay attention in class or do stupid things like homework. I can’t even remember if we were assigned homework today.

I look around for Aiden, wondering if maybe I can convince her to finally stop avoiding me. Maybe if I offer to take her out to the local Funny-Bunny Ice-cream for a sundae she’ll forgive me for whatever I did wrong. If I even did anything wrong. I can’t remember doing anything that might’ve pissed her off.

She’s probably just on her period or something though, I tell myself as I make my way out of the school. Best to leave her alone to deal with that and just send her sweet texts until she comes around. I know she really liked when I fingered her under the bleachers. Maybe she’ll let me do that again soon, and maybe next time she’ll even return the favor….

* * *