The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control, Latowski Chastity Belt & Nanotechnology.

By Hunter. c. Wolfe & The Slaver.

New Year’s Eve 1999: Dr Baily stood at the back of the crowded hall watching the stage at the front on the stage were 13 chairs, on which sat the 13 volunteers for the Hypnotist who was the star turn of the college’s millennium show for all the staff and students who could not, would not or did not want to go home for the millennium. Baily smiled to himself as he noticed that all the people chose as volunteers by the hypnotist were male, and that the nerd known as W.H was one of the 13 on the stage.

Baily had long lusted after the younger W.H, who was only a first year student, but W.H was as straight as any guy could be. But Baily hoped that after the show tonight that would all change. Baily knew the Hypnotist, and also knew that the guy always ‘forgot’ to dehypnotize one or two of the real hot guys, ordering them to report too his hotel room later that night. Baily had paid the hypnotist a large sum of money so that W.H would be one of the guys not dehypnotized and ordered to go to Baily’s room on campus. He was going to have W.H under his control before the new millennium.

The show ended with all the guys on stage butt naked making out like they were having sex; the Hypnotist closed the show and seemed to wake up all the guys, but kept W.H and two others under his power. The hall started to empty, and Baily returned to his room to wait for W.H….Baily sat in his room watching the clock it was already 11.45P.M and W.H still had not come to Baily’s room; Baily was just about to phone the Hypnotist when there was a loud knock on the door. He opened the door to find a naked, dazed and gazed eyed W.H standing on the door step. Baily pulled W.H into the room and closed the door; Baily wasted no time he told the naked W.H to bend over a chair and hold open his whole ready to be fucked.

The dazed guy did as he was told; Baily dropped his pants and shorts slipped a condom onto his erect member, and positioned himself behind the bending W.H. Baily run his cock head a few times up, and down W.H’s arse crack; he was just about to force his cock into W.H’s virgin whole when he stood up, swung round and punched Baily full in the face. Baily staggered backwoods hit the far wall and slid down it onto the floor, blood pouring from his now broken nose, “You fucking pervert you try anything like this ever again and you’re dead meat you hear me?” Screamed W.H as he left the room. Then and there, at that very moment Baily vowed that one day, somehow he would own W. H.

5th July 2013: Baily smiled to himself as he finished sending the E-mail and music file. He was now Professor Baily; he now headed a Nanotechnology research project. Baily laughs when he sees that the E-mail and file have been received and opened. The goal that had been his sole purpose in life since that New Year’s Eve in 1999, was about to happen this every day.

A few years ago while serving the web; Baily had come across W.H’s Sky-pie account. Using a picture of one of the lab’s female workers Baily had opened an account and started sending W.H E-mails. W.H fell for the con completely; a few months later Baily sent a video file to W.H hidden in it was a high Tec hypnosis programme that the creator said no one could resist. Every week or so Baily had sent other such files to W.H. But Baily had no way of knowing if the programs had worked fully, he did not want to risk another meeting with W.H till he was ready to put his plan into operation; today was that time.

The sun was hot and the sky clear and blue when W.H arrived at the Motel and parked his ford pick-up truck. W.H was just less than six feet tall and had a muscular toned body. His hair was cut in a high and tight horse-shoe; he looked younger than his age. He did not smoke; and almost never drank he was nothing like that nerd from college. In fact, W.H was what some people said was a pain in the ass, but as a law enforcement officer, he would go far.

W.H got out of the truck and walked round to the back of the truck pulling back the cover, and removed some boxes from the truck. He then carried the boxes over to one of the Motel rooms slid a key into the door, opened it and went inside. Moments later he returned recover the back of the truck and then returned to the room. W.H walked over to a chair and sat down, a glazed look in his eyes. The day past by and W.H just sat in the chair not moving. About 9 O’clock that night there was a loud knock on the room’s door. W.H seemed to come alive; he stood up walked over to the door and opened it.

A guy dressed from neck to toe in rubber & wearing a rubber gas mask with mirror eyes, lap-top carrier over one shoulder and holding a large box stood in the doorway. The rubber dressed guy came into the room, W.H stepped back from the door, and the rubber dressed guy shut the door and turned back towards W.H. He did not say a word, but W.H felt a peculiar dizziness overtaking him then he heard weird trance like music, and everything went totally black, he lost control of his mind.

The rubber guy put down the box and pulled off the rubber gas mask and looked down at W.H laying, twitching on the floor, drool running from the corners of his mouth. Baily smiled down at W.H as he started to remove his uniform; the hypnotic programs that had been sent to W.H seemed to have worked thought Baily as he pulled off W.H’s uniform’s shirt and white T-shirt. Next off came W.H’s D.Ms and white socks, Baily undid W.H’s belt undid his pants grabbed the waist band and yanked down W.H’s pants. The site that Baily then saw filled him with glee. W.H had it seemed followed instructions he had been given several weeks ago to the letter it seemed.

W.H had been ordered to go to Germany, to the studio of The Latowski Chastity Belt Company and be messaged and had a belt made and sent to him. Baily was now looking down at the belt that now encased W.H’s entire abdomen and crouch. A tube in the front of the belt for W.H’s penis was shaped just like a downward bending penis his testicles were separately encased behind the belt. Baily pushed W.H onto his front an oval opening at W.H’s posterior would allow defecation and easy access to fuck his whole. Baily stood up and moved over to the boxes that W.H had brought from the back of his pick-up. There were two boxes they sat on a table near the bed.

Baily opened one box in it was a large oblong shaped black box; he opened the second box in this one were many glass jars that seemed to be filled with a strange golden coloured liquid, Baily smiled again and looked down at W.H it seemed that he had also followed the instructions to save two days’ worth of his piss. Baily put down the jar he was looking at and moved back to W.H. Baily picked up W.H’s uniform pants and looked through the pockets for the keys to the belt, he found then in a back pocket.

“Boy can you hear me,” Baily asked, for a long time there was no reply then just as Baily was going to ask the question a second time W.H replied, “Yes master,” Baily did not speak for a few second then he ordered W.H, “On your feet boy with your legs spread slightly apart,” W.H slowly stood up and spread his legs apart. Baily went back to the table and opened the box containing the jars of stale piss; he removed four jars from the box and put them on the table, then he opened the top of the black oblong shaped box. Baily then opened the jars and placed them one at a time in the black box, once that was done a flat strip with four tubes on the under-side was placed over the jars and the box was shut tightly.

Baily picked up the oblong shaped box and returned to where W.H still stood; he knelt down behind W.H and placed the box on the floor. The oblong box had a thin tube coming out of one end. Bailey slid the thin tube from the black box into W.H’s arse. Bailey pushed the tube farther into W.H’s whole till a wide rubber strip filled W.H’s arse crack completely sealing the crack air tight nothing could get in, or out. Bailey came and stood in front of W.H, and told him to assume the position of service, without a word.

W.H knelt down on the floor on all fours his mouth open, in front for the standing Bailey. Bailey pulled down a zipper in the front of his rubber pants, freeing his hard throbbing cock. Without warning, or a word being spoken, Bailey rammed his hard throbbing cock into W.H’s open mouth and started to face fuck him. W.H sucked and licked the big thick cock thrusting in and out his mouth, like there was no stopping him. Slowly, W.H felt the cock in his mouth spasm and expand more suddenly without warning Bailey shot a large wad of his bitter, salty cum straight into W.H’s mouth. W.H gagged several times before gulped Bailey’s cum down in one go. Suddenly W.H felt something wet entering his arse, as a small pump in the black box attached to one end of the tube now pushing his own stale piss uncontrollably up his arse.

The pump pushed more, and more stale piss into W.H’s arse, the rubber strip stopped any liquid from coming out. His arse and guts filled to near bursting, but the pump just kept pushing the piss into W.H. Baily stood and watched; suddenly the pump let out a beep all the piss had been pumped into W.H. Baily returned to the box and came back with another jar of stale he slid it in place in the pump, closed it and started it again, W.H let out a groan as the new load of piss flowed into him, cramps gripped his body. The box beeped again as the piss finished being pumped into W.H. Baily bent down by the box and pulled the tube away from the box he held the end of tube up in the air so that any piss left in it would not come out.

“Bathroom boy,” was all Baily said to W.H. The guy waddled over towards the door of the bathroom, Baily followed behind holding the tube; they entered the bathroom. “In the bath Boy,” ordered Baily W.H stepped into the bath without a word. “Now squat down Boy,” W.H did what he was told, Baily turned on the cold water and then grabbed the rubber strip sealing W.H’s arse crack. “Now Boy I’m going to remove the strip-plug from you’re crack. When I do I don’t want to see any piss leak out your whole till I say so,” W.H just nodded his head once, Baily smiled tightened his hold on the strip and pulled hard. There was a wet ripping sound as the rubber strip was pulled from W.H’s arse crack.

W.H controlled his urge to empty himself very well only a few drops of piss leaked out. ”Push Boy,” said Baily, and W.H pushed down hard. The stale piss shot from his whole into the bath to be washed down the drain by the running water. The piss continued to flow for some time before it slowed and then stopped. There was a look of total relief and release on W.H’s face. W.H when felt cold water being rubbed over his arse checks and down his arse crack as Baily washed away the last remains of stale piss.

Baily then had W.H step out the bath; and he dried W.H’s arse and leg. “Go lay on the bed BOY,” ordered Baily. W.H walked from the bathroom over to the bed and lay on it. Before he left the bathroom Baily dropped the keys to W.H’s Latowski belt down the can and pulled the flush. Baily walked back into the room, he took his lap-top from its carrying case and placed it on the table by the bed, and he turned the lap-top on. He then turned back to W.H. “Open your mouth Boy,” ordered Baily W.H did as he was told, Baily forced a ball-gag into W.H’s open mouth and tied it tightly in place behind W.H’s head. Baily put the box he had brought with him on the bed near W.H. From it he took some coils of rope and used them to tie W.H ankles to the headboard of the bed. Baily climbed onto the bed and looked at W.H.

“Now Boy, in a moment I’m going to count down from three. When I reach 1 you will wake from your trance, but still by under my control,” said Baily. “Three, Two, and One,” The glazed look on W.H’s face slowly vanished, his eyes opened wide as there fell onto Baily’s face. Baily smiled at W.H; it seemed that W.H remembered Baily after all these years. He tried to rise from the bed, “Now that you seem to remember me I won’t have to go over what happen that New Year’s Eve. But I must say that you really should be more careful about the people you chat to and share files with on line. You see that’s how I hypnotized you. But Now my work will make owning you completely much more easy,” said Baily.

“Now then, do you know what nanotechnology is, W.H?” W.H did not say anything or moved his mind was still under Bailey’s control; W.H just lay on the bed staring blankly ahead. “Don’t worry my friend soon you will be free, but still controlled!” Bailey said patting W.H on his head. “Now where was I are yes. Nanotechnology involves the design and application of microscopic machines released into the human body for medical purposes,”

“The Nanos are small enough that they can be injected into a person’s bloodstream through a hypodermic needle in a solution of salt water. Despite the miniscule size of the machines, W.H, they can have an enormous effect on the entire neurological system. Nanotech can be employed to reverse blood disorders, correct vision impairments, and stem the growth of cancer cells, anything really.”

“Now I’ve designed a tiny Nano computer chip that will tap into your nervous system, and manipulate your motor functions, emotional responses, your brain functions, even your bodily functions as well.” Bailey picked up a full Enema bottle from the box by him on the bed. “You remember my little talk about how Nanos get into a body in a solution of salt water by an injection. Well my Nanos and solution will be absorbed into your body much faster through your rectum and intestine than your bloodstream.” Bailey said as he roughly shoved the tip of the bottle deep up W.H’s rectum and squeezes the solution deep inside him.

Seconds later Bailey had emptied the whole enema bottle into W.H’s rectum. Bailey did not stop he quickly shoved another enema up W.H rectum and emptied that too into W.H’s rectum; several more enemas were emptied into W.H before Bailey was finished. All the time the now ‘awake’ W.H moaned into the ball-gag in his mouth. Bailey released W.H’s legs and got off the bed and stood watching W.H, suddenly W.H started shaking and then his whole body convulsed; his back arched off the bed and strange muffled sounds could be heard from his mouth. “Yes I forgot to say that the transition can by painful.” Said Bailey; W.H’s body convulsed, his back arched one last time and he lay still on the bed an empty glazed look on his face. The transition was complete Bailey removed all of his rubber gear and stood by the side of the bed. Baily was about 6′4″ in height, built like an outhouse his head was completely shaved bald. His handlebar moustache was cropped short. He was some years older than W.H. “Who is your Master and what is your sole purpose?” Bailey asked, with in a split-second of the question being asked W.H replied. “My Master is you Pro Bailey my sole purpose in life is to serve my Master, totally and without question!” W.H’s voice was now flat and lifeless.

Bailey looked across at his lap-top and gave the read-outs on the screen a quick read through everything seemed to be fine the Nanos were working fine and had complete control of W.H. Bailey’s wish to completely control and own W.H was now within his grasp. There was a beep from the lap-top; the Nanos were now completely free of the lap-top’s control, they now obeyed only the programing given to them by Bailey; even he could not change that now. Bailey moved over to the table that his lap-top was on, next to the lap-top was Bailey’s I-phone he picked it up and sent a text. He when shut down the lap-top and moved back to the bed pulling on a pair of latex gloves. “Right Bitch on all fours at the bottom of the bed looking at the headboard!” Bailey ordered, like a robot W.H did as he had been ordered. Bailey climbed onto the bed and lent his back against the headboard, he opened his legs wide. “You’re in mine total control now, W.H. And thanks to the Nanos you’re going to learn to really love it. And do whatever I say!” Said Bailey running a gloved finger up and down his own arse crack. W.H remained kneeling at the bottom of the bed

“I need a fucking good rimming, Bitch. Go on, fucking clean me out.” Ordered Bailey, and without warning W. H’s tongue shout out of his mouth, he lurched forward gripping Bailey’s legs to maintain balance. W. H’s eyes bulged, his heart pounded and his mind raced as his body tried to battle the Nano’s in his system, as he moved in on Bailey’s rectum. Closer and closer W.H moved into Bailey’s rectum. W. H probed and traced his tongue into areas he had never dreamed of, not even in his worst nightmares. He licked Bailey’s behind, the outside of his hole, the inside he did this slowly, tenderly, and thoroughly. W. H had never been so attentive to anything in his life, not even his former girlfriends.

The rimming took some time and throughout W. H was tender to Bailey all the while. Bailey inhaled sharply moaned with pleasure and approval. W. H’s face was now pressed flush against Bailey’s rear, his tongue forced its way inwards as far as he could make it go. Once inside, W. H licked and swiped his tongue in Bailey’s hole for as long as he could, until his mouth grew sore. Finally, W.H began to pull backwards, away from Bailey. “Enough Bitch!” panted Bailey pushing W.H further back. A bike could be heard coming into the parking lot outside; “Stay there on all fours Bitch!” Bailey told W.H “I just have to send my lap-top back to my lab. Don’t need it any more, now my Nanos control you!” Bailey climbed off the bed. There was a loud knock on the door, Bailey picked up the laptop walked over to the door and opened it. Standing outside was a young lad no more than twenty years of age, he had the same glazed empty look on his face that W.H had. The lad did not seem to notice that Bailey was naked and had a semi-hard cock that swung as he walked, nor did the lad seemed shocked at seeing W.H on all fours on the bed encased in the Latowski Chastity Belt. Bailey handed the lap-top to the guy and closed the door; seconds later the bike was heard pulling out of the parking lot.

Baily moved back over to W.H on all fours on the bed encased in the Latowski Chastity Belt, he pulled a bottle of lube from the box on the bed. W.H felt his bare ass being lubed by Bailey’s hands and there was nothing he could do to what was going to happen. Bailey then with one hand aimed his cock for W.H’s ring. Bailey pushed his cock further in, the groans of W.H grew louder and eventually he yelped and screamed. Bailey slapped W.H hard on the cheeks of his arse and W.H quietened down. Slowly, Bailey began to rhythmically force his cock in and out of W.H’s arse, W.H lying on the bed and strapped into the belt was unable to do anything about it. W.H felt Bailey enter him from behind, his virgin ass ached with pain, but the Nano’s made him relaxed his muscles when ordered and accepted Bailey deeply inside him. Bailey fucked W.H hard and deep for an hour and a half (Baily had made a small dose of Nanos for himself that meant he could fuck for a long time before Cumming.) Baily finally cum with a great force totally filling W.H’s guts.

Baily pulled out of W.H and reached down to pull off the condom on his cock, a shocked look crossed Baily’s face he had not put on a condom. Which meant that the Nanos left in W.H’s rectum had got on to Baily’s penis and from there into his body; Baily could see droplets of the solution on his cock. Suddenly Baily fell to the floor, just like W.H Baily started shaking and then his whole body convulsed; his back arched off the floor and strange animal sounds escaped from his mouth. Baily’s body convulsed, his back arched one last time and he lay still on the floor an empty glazed look on his face. Slowly Baily stood up and got on the bed next to W.H. The two sets of Nanos had merged and mutated into an unstoppable plague that would spread.

Aftermath: Once again the sun was hot and the sky clear and blue as the patrol car pulled into the parking lot of the Motel, the car stopped alongside W.H’s pick-up. Two patrolmen got out of the car. “Hay Jim isn’t that W.H’s truck?” said one of the patrolmen. “Could be Bob,” replied Jim as he walked over to another truck parked the other side of W.H’s truck. “I’m going to check the plate of this truck. You check out that room where all that noise and shouts were reported last night,” Bob nodded to Jim and moved over to the door of the room that they had had the report about. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

Bob tried the door handle the door swung open drawing his gun Bob entered the room.” What the fuck,” he cried as he saw the two naked men on all fours on the bed, one of whom he saw was W.H. who seemed to be encased in metal pants. Bob moved nearer to the two men, he tried talking to W.H but got no reply. As he got leave with the two upturned arses Bob noticed a clear liquid that seemed too run from the two arse cracks, he reached out and touched it.

Jim had just finished calling in his check of the other truck when he heard the blood curdling scream from the room; he drew his gun and ran into the room. Jim stopped dead in the doorway shocked at what he saw. There were two guys on all fours on the rooms bed, Bob was on the floor convulsing and arching his back ripping his uniform off his body. Jim stepped back from Bob as he did so his hand touched Baily’s arse and become covered in the clear liquid. Jim let out a loud scream and fell to the floor, and started convulsing. Bob gave one last cry stood up and got on the bed on all fours next to Baily. The entire abdomen and crouch area, testicles and penis of both Baily and Bob seem to ripple and glow; the glow died and the rippling stopped both guys were now wearing a Latowski belt. Jim slowly stood up and got on the bed on all fours by the heads of W.H, Baily and Bob.

World Health Origination Warning 2020: The Plague that has gripped several Midwest States of North America has although not spread throughout the whole country is still infecting any male person who enters any of the infected states. The Whole of the U.S.A is still in total lock down some seven years after the first cases.

However more worrying reports have now started coming in from Mexico & Ecuador that they to now have outbreaks of the Plague in several areas of their own countries. And there are unconfirmed reports that the U.S.S Washington (this submarine had left the U.S before the start of the Plague, and after lock down was put into operation, it could not return.) also has cases of the Plague.

World Health Origination Pandemic Warning 2022: The strange Plague that seems to affect only young males, which broke out in several Midwest States of North America in 2013 and seemed to start spreading in 2020, has now been declared a Global Pandemic by the U.N Security Council. There seems to be no country on the planet that is not infected.